Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Discovering mother

Part-I

This is a true story which happened a few years back. It is a story about how a good, decent South Indian boy and his chaste mother got corrupted by circumstances. It is a story of the greatest sin that can be committed, so those with a weak heart I would advise you not to read this.

I was a young boy with all the normal urges and was attracted to girls and the like, but I never did anything remotely sexual apart from masturbation. At the time, my father was in Germany for a short period and my elder sister was away at a college camp. I had just come back from my school. Due to a power failure at school, we were asked to go home early. I had a key to the house and entered abruptly inside. I heard no sound so I just went into my room. I changed into my home clothes and was thinking of visiting the toilet for having a wash. I barged into my mother's room (the toilet is in my mother's room) and was thoroughly shocked and embarrassed by what I saw.

My mother was totally naked, though I could see her only from behind, with her long hair falling over her back. She had just come out from a bath and her body was still glistening from the drops of water on her body. She immediately realised that someone was in the room and screamed. She turned slightly and saw that it was me. At the same moment she realised that more of her body was being exposed. She muttered something and rushed into the toilet in embarrassment. I was shell shocked at what had just happened. Obviously my mother was casually dressing up thinking that no one was in the house. But the whole incident shook me up. I remember that when I came out of the room, I was trembling and sweating.

The rest of the day was extremely awkward. My mother refused to make any eye contact with me and I was feeling too odd to look at her anyway. That night, when I went to sleep, I just couldn’t sleep. No matter what I did I couldn’t get the sight of my naked mother out of my mind. All I could think of was her naked back and huge buttocks, with her tresses falling over them, and the slight glance I got of her breasts. I realised that I was having a huge erection thinking of this and I was disturbed and confused. I tried to get my mind off her by thinking of some of my favorite babes, I even masturbated twice thinking of them to relieve the tension that was building up within me. But at the end of it, again my mind went back right there. With great difficulty I fell asleep.

The next day I woke up late and my mom came to wake me up. She was dressed in a nighty and as she bent over to wake me up, I suddenly woke up and I saw again her cleavage thru the neck of the nighty. Now this was a sight that I might have innocently seen hundreds of times before but suddenly this took on a totally different meaning now. As I stared at her I immediately got an erection and my mom became aware what was happening and she briskly walked off. As she walked away, I realised I was staring at her backside and suddenly all the things that seemed normal, no, insignificant earlier, became reasons for me to get more and more lusty. I felt a new lusty feeling in my loins which was making me very guilty and I somehow brushed it aside.

I quickly had a bath and left for school. I admire my mother though! She behaved as though nothing had happened. In the afternoon when I came back, she just served me lunch and was talking cheerfully with me. But every word that she spoke, every movement that she made was maddening me with lust and I then decided that something must be done about it just to get this out of my system. 

My mother had gone to sleep in her room and I knocked on the door. My mother opened it, looking very sleepy indeed. Again her hair was loose. She was looking like an angel. Now my mother was 38 years old, but she still looked pretty, though she was a little on the fat side. 

I was staring at her face, when I heard her say, "What is it Anand?" I said Mom, I need to speak to you about yesterday. She immediately blushed and as the colour rushed to her face, blood rushed to my loins! I told her that I was unable to forget what happened yesterday and that I cannot get it out of my system. She asked me to sit down and told me, "it is unfortunate that this happened, but that since I am your mother, it is ok and that we can try to forget it with time. Just try to knock before you come in next time". 

I said I was sorry about the whole thing and genuinely asked if I could sleep with her in the afternoon for a small nap. She smiled and said ok.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part-II

I was convinced by what my mother said and genuinely decided to forget about the whole thing. I just lay down on the bed and tried to sleep. But that was not to be! My mom soon fell asleep. As I watched her, I saw that her chest was going up and down and her breasts were softly straining against her blouse. Her sari had come loose and her blouse was fully exposed. Again my lusty feelings resurfaced. I got closer to my mom and slept with one leg over her leg as many children often do (innocently though). She didnt wake up. 

I then softly placed my hand over her exposed blouse and came really close to her. The warmth of the mother's breasts are what help the child in developing and growing, but here all they were doing was to madden me with lust. I lay like that for some time and soon the tension within my penis was unbearable so I got a little closer to her with my entire body in touch with her and started rubbing my penis against her thigh. I did this slowly to start with so as not to wake up my mom. But as I approached a climax, I lost control and started rubbing against her violently. 

My Mom woke up at this point to see me in a wild state with a hard penis rubbing against her thigh thru both our clothes. She screamed at me to stop, but nothing could stop me, I just held her tight and completed my orgasm with all my clothes on. It was the best feeling that I had ever had in my life and now that this had happened I knew that everything would be different from now on... 

My mom pushed me off and shouted at me for what I had done. I tearfully begged her forgiveness but said that now I could not control my desires anymore. I begged her, "please mom, let me just see you once again as I saw you yesterday, or I will die this very moment!" No way, she screamed. 

This went on for some time and I finally said that if that was what she had decided, then I will commit suicide, and I meant it coz I could now no longer think of living even a moment without her. In tears, she finally relented and said that we could do this just once, but then after that if I forced her again, SHE would commit suicide...

I agreed immediately and rushed forward to hug her. I kissed her on her cheeks and as I moved towards her lips, she resisted for a moment, but then gave in. I nearly tore of her sari and saw her now in her blouse and petticoat. Her beautiful navel was exposed and I swooped down to kiss it, at the same time fiddling with her blouse buttons. As her blouse came off, her lovely huge breasts were nearly exposed. It was the first time I was seeing breasts and I nearly came in my clothes just seeing them. I turned her over and released the clasp of the bra. When I turned her over, I saw the most beautiful sight in the whole world. My mother's lovely breasts with gorgeous nipples. I just started sucking at them naturally as I must have done as a baby, but this was in a totally different setting. As I sucked away, I could feel her breathing getting heavier and I knew that she was getting aroused. I now proceeded to take off her petticoat. As her "thunder thighs" got exposed, I kissed her legs from the feet upwards towards the centre of her, no, my existence...

There was only one flimsy piece of cloth between her feminity and me. I asked my mother to take it off herself. She refused and told me that since it is you who wants this, it will be you who will have to break the final barrier of shame. I turned over my mother and slowly pulled down the panties. As I slid it off her ankles, I again saw that sight which I saw yesterday. I started to kiss every inch of her back and came down to her large buttocks and started to lick them. I could see my mother twitching and squirming in arousement as my tongue drew lines down and between her buttocks. I took off all my clothes and I then slowly turned her over. As I did this, she covered her face in shame. And there it was! That supreme spot of feminity which every chaste woman covers zealously for her entire life, to be revealed only to her husband. It was now there in all its glory and the very sight of it made me come. I just couldn’t control the torrents that came out of me and it spilled all over the bed and some of it fell on my mom. This aroused her and she gave up her guard for the first time. She tenderly pulled me towards her and kissed me on my lips. At the same time, she reached out for my penis and completed the act for me...

She then smiled and asked me if I would like to see and enter that passage thru which I had come out 15 years back. I simply thrust my lusty tongue towards her vagina and started licking, kissing and sucking for all I was worth. My mom was already wet and this was obviously the first time someone did this to her(including my dad as she told me later). She had an orgasm in less than a minute. She then told me to lick her butt hole. I hated the thought for a moment but then as she turned over and revealed her beautiful backside to me all my apprehensions were gone. That sight of yesterday kept repeating in my mind as I licked her and rubbed her feminity with my fingers. She came a second time in minutes. Now I begged her, "Mom can I please make love to you?" She said, "Yes but only my backside. I willingly started to shove my penis inside her tight passage, I was squeezing her lovely breasts at the same time with a animalistic intensity. I soon came and now I wanted her totally, with no restriction imposed by this world. I turned her around and begged her, mom, I want you, please dont disappoint me. She agreed and parted her legs so That I could enter her. At that moment, I paused for a second, this was definitely the last barrier of shame, the greatest sin ever. But the sight of her willing angelic face smashed my guilt and I once again entered that deep passage from where I had come out years back. The closeness to my mother was always there all these years but that closeness cannot be compared to this. My head went into a spin as my mom squeezed me closer and started panting. This was the first time she was doing this in many years and she wasnt about to lose anything on this experience. Soon all the life force that I had was concentrated in my testicles and I felt that they were going to explode in pleasure. I screamed mom I am coming, mom, be mine, forever! In response, my mom said, I love you Anand, I am yours from today! At that, my testicles and penis literally exploded with a gush of love smashing thru the narrow, tender passage of my mother's orgasming feminity and we were one at last! I was thrusting into her for at least 2 to 3 minutes and I felt like I would never stop coming. but it came to an end after what felt like an eternity. I lay inside her for several minutes as she held me tightly...

We lay naked with each other for several hours and we just touched each other tenderly with frequent kisses. My mom now asked me if I was satisfied and teasingly asked me if I would now leave her alone. That was a question to which both of actually knew the answer and we kept encountering that same point for many years
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 2 users Like Renjith's post
Like Reply
Very good thread, plz carry on.... post some bengali incest story....
[+] 1 user Likes janeman's post
Like Reply
Brick 
(24-12-2019, 02:33 PM)janeman Wrote: Very good thread, plz carry on.... post some bengali incest story....

Heart

THANKS "JANEMAN" &  welcome to my story zone...

On your request... posting a small Bengoli Mother-son Incest story...

& as i always say this is not my creation... so all credit goes to unsung original writer... who wrote such a beautiful story... yourock

Namaskar
Like Reply
Heart 
Heart
Memories

Here, I wish to narrate an erotic fiction involving my mom and me, where I am a 18 year old boy. To tell you about some background of this fiction, I have to start with some of my sweet childhood memories and the process of my erotic awareness.

As far as I remember, my mom used to bathe me daily, till I attained the age of 10. Many of my friends at that age used to take bath themselves, but my mother was excessively concerned about my cleanliness. Even after I crossed the age of 10, she used to give me a bath occasionally, either on holidays or during the vacations. Although I was ashamed of nudity before others, for my mom I was willing to make an exception.” Ma-r kachhe abar lajja ki re?"(What makes you so shy in presence of mom?) used to be her pet words in Bengali when she used to undress me. Such "occasional baths" stopped after I attained the age of 12. I think she only stopped making the suggestions for bath and left it to me for cleanliness.

When my mom used to take me for a bath, she always used to arrange everything before entering the bathroom - my clothes, my towel, her clothes, her towel etc. The process of bathing and the sprinkling of water used to make her clothes wet. Just after I used to dress up and come out of the bathroom, she used to take her own bath.

#

There is one incidence that I wish to recollect. 

One day, she took me to the bathroom and instructed, "Take off your clothes Babun, I'll be back in a minute." I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her going to the other side of the partition of the bathroom. Of course, it wasn't possible to see anything behind the partition unless I mischievously intended and I didn't. When I was undressing, I could hear the trickling sound of a stream. I could hear one or two splashes of water, followed by a cistern flush.

"Bhishon hissi peye giyechhilo (I had an urgency to pee)" she said as she came back with a smile of relief.

Since the age of 10, whenever my mom took me for bath, she used to leave the drying and dressing up job to me. When I used to dry myself and get dressed in the bathroom, she didn't waste her own time there. I could see her unwrapping her sari and throwing it on the washing tub. Then she used to start humming some popular tune (a nice singer she is!), turn the tap on and fill the bucket. By the time the bucket would fill up, she would stick her used "bindi" on the mirror and unbutton her blouse. By the time I could finally tie my pajama knots, she would be just about to drop her blouse into the tub. Yes, more than that I could never watch. It was only up to her brassier and shaaya (petticoat). I

After my age of 12, bathing by mom stopped altogether. I missed that a lot. With my adolescence, I used to have lots of fantasies. The usual ones used to involve my friends' mom, neighbor aunts, my aunt (chhotomashi). But the best ones were always with my mom.

I grew up, finished my Class-X board final exams and finally managed to get into a reputed school in kolkata. Staying in a hostel for an 16-year old boy wasn't very easy. I used to miss my parents, more my mom and the homesickness affected me during the initial period. 

After a long wait, I had my first long vacation after the Class-XI exams. My seventeenth birthday was over when my exams were going on and I was counting my days down to go home. When would I meet my sweet dear mom again? I had lots and lots of stories and gossips in store, which I had to tell my mom. Mom was more like a friend to me, with whom I could freely discuss many things.

My Class-XI exams weren't easy. I had to prepare a lot and shelve all my "hidden thoughts." But, once the exam was over and I was on my way home, all my hidden thoughts came back to me with greater thrusts.

When we first saw each other after such a long gap, both of us felt emotional. She lost no time to hug me tightly and kiss my forehead and cheeks. I too returned those with passion. We showered our love and affection on each other.

I had many stories to tell her, so many things that I couldn't share with her for so long. I did not want to miss even a single moment of my time with her.

The days progress so fast. Even my long cherished vacation was getting over. 

It was the last day of my vacation. A somber mood was prevailing at my home. I was trying to make fun with her but soon realized that those were becoming quite artificial.

It was time to take bath. When she found me making preparations, she wanted to check up if I have performed my habitual tasks and asked me with a very low voice, almost like a whisper, "Hagoo korechhis?"(Did you answer to the big nature's call?") There was none else in the home. But still such questions should only be asked privately. 

"Oh yes." I said.

"That's like a good boy." she said in an affectionate way.

"When?" she asked with a sense of curiosity.

"While you were cooking..."I answered.

"Oh, is it? I must not have taken a note of it."

"Tumi hagoo korechho?" I was not hesitant to throw back the embarrassing question to my mom.

"Oh yes. Much before you woke up this morning.” she said smilingly. There was no sign of embarrassment in her innocent eyes. "That's my daily habit, you know,” she continued.

"Hope you didn't mind my asking that...."

"Oh no, why? I only asked you first.” she said.

She paused for a moment and then continued, "You feel shy before me, don't you?"

"I don't know." I replied.

"I think so. May be because you are grown up now."

"I might have grown up, but still a child for you." I said.

"Sure?" she asked me with a kiss on my forehead. "Can I bathe you now, like the way I used to do when you were this small?" she said, indicating my earlier height with respect to her.

The moment she suggested this, I had an unusual feeling in me, which I find difficult to describe. There was one self of mine, which was eager to grab this offer and enjoy what I missed for all these years. Yet, there was another self, which felt shy at the thought of exposing my adult body before her. What a contradictory combination of thoughts! Which one did I want?

"Now mom, suppose I agree. Wouldn't you find it embarrassing to bathe your adult child?", I questioned her.

"Why should I? Come on. Challenge?" she asked with a will. "Would you like to have it?" she asked with a naughty smile.

"Today, you mean?" I couldn't control my excitement.

"If you wish...."she chuckled.

I knew that my inner wish has won. Yet, I was too shy to express my complete submission. I just rushed to my mom and buried my shy face to her upper chest. She embraced me closely with all the force she could apply - softly, warmly and so lovingly. I threw my arms over her shoulders and asked, "Ma, you can always read my mind. Can't you?"

"I can, my boy." she asked as she caressed me softly.

"Won't you arrange your clothes too?" I asked, just reminding her of our old habit.

"Oh yes, I'll be there in two minutes. You can start."

I went to the bathroom, but didn't undress immediately. Just kept my clothes on the rack and wasn't sure what to do next. In the meantime, mom entered the bathroom. Seeing me standing in my usual way, she smiled, "Hey, what happened? I thought you have undressed by now."

Mom kept her shaaya, bra, blouse and towel on the rack. She never brings the sari that she would wear after the bath to the bathroom. She always wears that in her bedroom.

"Come" she called me. I could hear my own heartbeat in excitement, when I realized that within the next couple of minutes, mom is going to undress me. And I will surely love to take her help in undressing rather than doing it myself.

I came close to her and raised my arms up, as she started rolling up my vest.

"Hey, you are much taller than me now. My arms can't reach that much up," she said in despair.

"Lo, here is my wee mum" I said with lot of fun and tried to lift her up to match my height. Even though my mom is not short by any standards (she is 5 ft. 4inches almost!), I always tell it that way, only to prove that I have surpassed her height.

Lifting 75 Kg of load wasn't too easy, but I could still prove my strength for a few seconds and brought her toes back to the floor.

"So, give up? Here it is," I said while handing over my vest to her. It was wet, due to perspiration. My mom smelled it and made a bitter face. "With all the perspirations, it smells awful!" she said, while dropping that piece mercilessly into the washing tub. I placed my stretched arms on her shoulders and joined them at the back of her neck.

Up to the vest, it was easy, but not the next one, that's my pajama. It was tenting up, showing visible signs of my arousal. There was a hidden feeling of exhibitionism in me that wanted have my "adult piece" exposed and excited me. The feeling was getting more and more intense as I waited for my mom's loving touch right there!

"Feeling shy?" she asked me with a very low voice. Almost inaudible!

Before I could answer to her question, she asked me, "Shall I?"

I couldn't understand immediately what she meant, as she kept the question incomplete, leaving it to my guess, which I couldn't.

"You.... will do what?" I asked.

"Maybe you won't feel uncomfortable if we bathe together" she suggested with a naughty smile.

Instead of being able to control my "tent", it only swelled up manifold as I tried to imagine what would be her suit during bath. Is it without anything? My heart was pumping vigorously at the very imagination of it and she left it unspecified for the time being.

She looked at my nails and scolded, "Don't you trim your nails regularly? It has grown too much. It's unhygienic. Don't you know that?"

"Okay, Ma! I'll do that."

"When? Get me the nail cutter now. I'll do it for you." she ordered.

I couldn't disobey her. I went out and brought the nail cutter.

"Don't you know that dirt gets trapped inside?" she was saying, as she trimmed all my nails with great care. Mother's care always makes things so different.

Mom brought her long, dark braid (binuni) of hair (even at the age of 38, she could maintain that!) to the front and started unwinding it.

She was looking nice. I brought my right fingers to her chin lovingly. I kept my left palm on her forehead and then touched her both cheeks together and slowly rubbed my palms over her face. There was love everywhere. Lot of love is always there between us but now it was taking a new form that was yet unknown and unexplored!

She came closer to me and brought her lips on my chest and neck. Now, I leaned and kissed her forehead. She was slowly raising her lips, while I was slowly lowering mine, in perfect synchronization. They were closer, closer and finally like two opposite poles of a magnet, they touched. This was my first touch with a woman’s lips. It sent electrifying sensations down through my spines. God! Is this new form of love so beautiful? It wasn't still a kiss, but the warmth of touch grew stronger with moistness. We opened our lips and made each other’s lips moist. It was a kiss now, a kiss that is so much different from what we had experienced through pure affection for so many years. We had a territory of love that was implicitly defined, but now that territory was shattered. We were as if breathing through each other’s mouth and I was hypnotized with the smell that was coming out of her breath - so motherly, yet so sexy.

"Ma, you smell so nice." I said.

"Do I?" she asked.

We were in close embrace and now the manhood of mine was not only hard and strong, it was almost oozing droplets, as my mom unfastened my pajama. It couldn't come down, as its upper part rested on my hard cock. She had to place her fist right there to make my pajama fall. With so much of blood flow in my male organ, the tip was red and was shining with maximum stretch. Mom bent down to keep my pajama too on the tub. Still, she was fully dressed. She was wearing a pale blue colored cotton sari, which had lost its color and looked too dull.

My mother dropped the front part (pallu) of her sari and then took out the folds tucked under the front part of her petticoat (shaaya). She unwrapped the sari off her body and dropped into the tub, which was getting full with our worn garments. She turned her back to me and started unbuttoning her blouse one by one. My 19-year old organ was still erect and hard, as I watched with interest the next acts. She took the light blue colored blouse off her arms and dropped it into the tub. She was still wearing the shaaya and her bra to hide her treasures. 

Slowly I gathered the courage to ask her with curiosity if she would be nude.

"Ma," I just managed to say this much. My tongue couldn't move further. It got dried up.

"What, my boy?" she asked affectionately, as her fingers reached the hooks of her brassiere.

"Tumi ki ekdom nyangto hoye snan korbe?" ("Will you be nude?")

She burst into laughter," Oh, my boy! That's how I take my showers daily."

"May I unhook?” I asked, when she was about to unhook her bras.

"Okay." she approved.

My fingers were trembling in excitement, as I unhooked her bra, took the straps off her shoulders and dropped the bra into the tub. 

I was in so much excitement that I couldn't suppress the temptation of grabbing her breasts from behind. It was so warm and tender. I placed my palm under her breasts and applied my loving pressures on both of them simultaneously.

"Ahhhh, lagchhe!" she said, as she experienced pain resulting out of my squeeze.

"Sorry mom!" I apologized.

"It's okay. Just do that softly..." she said, as she placed both my palms over her nipples, which I still couldn't see as I was behind her. My erect cock was pressing on to the crack of her ass, with the shaaya acting as the only barrier in between.

Mom now turned to face me. That was my first glimpse of her pair of lovely breasts, ever since I stopped sucking, which I don't remember and no child does. She didn't allow me to watch more. She hugged me tightly and I lowered my face to hide it inside her bare breasts. Her palms rested on the back of my head. I sunk into a new world of peace. I had full control of my mother's breasts, an asset of worship. I explored the texture of her skin color there. So soft and so smooth my mother's breasts are! The aureoles were light purple in color and the circle was uniform. I made her dry breasts wet by opening my mouth and licking all around with my tongue. Then I kissed her nipples and started sucking them, as if I was a child once more.

"Chhoto belar khide-ta ekhono meteni bujhi?" (Yet to quench the thirst of your childhood?")She jokingly asked.

"Na, na. Aro, aro..." I wanted more and more. She put her arms around me.

"Hey, we'll get late for bath, my boy." she reminded.

I was in no mood to leave that. "It's so nice, Ma!" I said in complement.

"Not as good as it was when you were a child. It has sagged with my ageing."

"Come on. Who says you are aged. You still look like a young lady." I said.

"Shut up!" she said, even though she liked my words.

I started kissing below her breasts, all the way up to her navel. Her petticoat had an opening where the string is tied. It was too dark inside the opening and nothing was visible. I was eager to unfasten her shaaya. I stood up and brought her close to me -as close as I could. I slowly attempted to unfasten the strings of her shaaya (petticoat).

"Khulbo?" I asked for her permission.

She just nodded and buried her face within my breasts. "Ei gero pore jabe!" she cautioned against the risk of the strings getting fastened instead. I made no mistake. It came down, crossing the lovely terrains of my mother's buttocks. It was something that I always tried to visualize and felt excited while jacking myself off in my solitude.

I touched her mounds of flesh lovingly and patted there gently.

"Tomar pachhata ki sundar Ma" I said with full of praise for her lovely buttocks.

She slapped me lovingly, with a mild husky tone "Naughty!"

"Do you know Ma, when I had my first glance at it?"

"When?”, she wondered.

"Well...It was on a Thursday. The dhobi (washer man) was there to deliver and collect the laundry clothes. You felt like giving your shaaya for washing. While dhobi was busy in counting the clothes, your hands went inside the sari and then you unfastened your shaaya. It exposed your buttocks for a split second, before you could cover yourself with the sari ...". The memory of the incident that I told her was making me more and more excited.

"I must be in a hurry. Must have kept urgent household works pending." she explained. "I feel irritated when he comes during my busy times."

Both of us were fully naked in a close embracing position. I turned on the shower. Water started trickling down gently - through her hair, down her breasts, her bushes, down her thighs, legs and beyond her toes. There was complete silence, except the trickling sound of water. We were looking with loving eyes toward each other in perfect closeness.

She kissed my forehead and brought her face down to my lips. My body was on fire again as we kissed and rubbed our lips together again.

Mom was getting red in excitement. "Ei Babun! Ki hochchhe! Chhar bolchhi -paji chhele".( “Stop! Stop, my naughty boy!” ) But that protest wasn't strong enough to stop me. I could sense that my rock hard cock was about to explode. She took it within her fists and kept it close to her untrimmed thick bush.

"Is it paining?" she asked with my cock still within her fists.

"A bit..." was my short reply.

"It's so hard! What do you do when it's like this?" She asked.

I couldn't disclose my masturbation habits. I just kept quiet.

"Let's relax on the floor and enjoy the shower." she said.

Mom sat on the floor, just underneath the shower and leaned back. Her head and neck were resting against the wall and she was almost in a lying down position. The shower was powerful enough to spray water all over her nude body.

"Come here. Just rest upon me and allow your back to get the water sprayed." she suggested.

I lowered myself on top of her. Again our lips met and rubbed. This time, not only the lips, but our naked bodies were rubbing and getting ignited once more.

"It will be painful, if you try to retain the load..." she said, while touching my penis once more.

"Release it within me..." she whispered. With the sound of trickling water in the background, it was difficult to hear, but I could manage to hear her ultimate invitation.

"Ma! What are you saying?" I asked.

"It's just to help you in your release.” she answered.

I still looked at her with disbelief. She said, "It's okay. I have told you to do."

She widened her thighs apart and held my cock close to her bushes. "Just lower yourself a bit to get to the correct position.” she said.

I tried but I was unsuccessful to penetrate. Mom tried to raise her stretched legs a bit to come closer to the position. With an inexperienced person like me, things weren't easy. But with her 20 years of experience, she could direct things in the right way. She raised her knees and lowered my buttocks. It helped.

"Ei to... I’ll widen my thighs it a bit more. Yesss, it's near the right spot. Just push."

"It's slipping out mom"

"Dur Boka chhele. Ektu chaap dite hoy dhokar samayte...."(You stupid fool! You have to press a bit to penetrate)

The "push” led to the ultimate destiny, a man seeks! So wet, so slippery, so much of juice of love and affection the entire tunnel could offer to me. Is it so nice because I came to this lovely world through the same tunnel of love 18 years back? So easy and enjoyable was my moment of entry, when I finally made it!

"Parli to? It's not difficult. Nature always helps"

"Nature or Mother?" I asked her.

She only smiled. She didn't answer. Was she feeling shy at that very moment? I don't have an answer. She was kissing me profusely as I remained fully inside her. I pounced upon her breasts to have another round of squeezing and licking. Then I was ready to begin the thrust.

"Ektu aste... Babun!" she cautioned me to go slow.

I was thrusting in and out, as she moaned with pleasure.

"Penetrate more, Babun, please...more...aro jore...harder...deeper...Oh my God!"

We got into a rhythm - "up and down", and "up and down...".Finally, I could release my load of thickened stuff - deeper and deeper inside, well beyond the last point I could reach. My overflowing semen got washed away with the streams of water that continued to bathe us. We held each other closely, till the fire within us subsided.

We started soaping each other. Neither she nor I left a single square millimeter of our body untouched. With foam I covered up her breasts and the bushes. Soon, those got bare again as the water spray trickled down. Suddenly, I noticed a white line within her untrimmed bushes. Was it a strand of gray hair there? That's what I wondered, but after having a close look, I realized that it was my semen which got trapped there.

Water flowed and flowed. With that it washed away the residues of our love juice, all the soap foams that we created and finally the tears of emotion in each other's arms when we realized that in a few hours, we would be leaving each other again.

The bath was over. We dried ourselves up and then sprayed talcum powder on each other to soothe us from the summer heat. She came close to me again. I raised her arms up and sprayed powder on her armpits. Then I powdered her neck, back, breasts and belly. Her bathed body was cool, soft and tender. My limp organ was coming to life again.

"Keep it for the next vacation..." she said.

When my mom dressed up, she was looking sweet and lovely. I kissed her again -this time, only her cheeks. She too returned the kisses with love and affection.
Like Reply
Tongue 
One year was a very long wait, but indeed memorable. Not a single day had passed when I didn't think of showering together with mom, which started so innocently and ended with lovemaking after transcending all taboos and mental barriers. During my year-long stay at the hostel, every night I visualized the scenes from my memory, which was always so fresh. Though I missed my mom in my daily busy life, she was continuously present in my solitude thoughts and imaginations. It was difficult for me to concentrate on my studies and for sometime, I even felt worried if those intimate thoughts would affect my academic performance. But, contrary to my apprehensions, I never lost my mental balance and performed even better in the second year.

Finally, when my summer vacation commenced, I was almost bubbling with excitements of going back home and be with my mom. 

It was on a Friday night, when I had reached home. My visit was therefore followed by a weekend. I was happy to spend my time together with both my parents, since my father was at home. 

On those two days, only for brief durations I could snatch some exclusive times with my mom and mostly, those were in the kitchen. Sometimes, I used to enter the kitchen stealthily, without making any noise of footsteps while she was working there and throw my arms around her belly. That used to make her frightened before she could realize that it was me and I used to get much fun out of it. This wasn't new and used to be one of my childhood funs as well.

On Sunday, when my dad had gone for his bath, I was keen to have a bit of "intimate time" with my mother. I entered the kitchen without making any noise and encircled her tightly from behind with my eager arms. My lower belly intimately rested against her soft buttocks and instead of touching her belly out of my normal habits, I placed my palms on her blouse and squeezed her breasts lightly. Instantly, her body wiggled and my manhood, which was getting harder with our intimacy, could discover her ass crack, where it could grow further in size.

"Hey, your dad is at home now" she whispered.

"He is having his bath now" I assured.

"Are you sure?" she queried.

"Yes, I have seen him going just a while back" I answered.

"So, you thought of fondling your mom in the meantime?" she asked me affectionately (Sei janyoi bujhi ma-ke ador korte ranna ghar-e chole esechhis?).

"Why don't you wear a bra at home, mom?" I asked, while my palm was massaging the lower part of her breasts and I sensed her soft bare skin and flesh underneath her blouse.

"In this hot weather, I don't find it comfortable to keep it on." (Ja garam! Gaaye rakhte para jayna!)

"But my mom's lovely boobs must not sag" (Tai bole amar ma-r eto sundar buk duto jhule dite deoaa jaayna!) I commented.

"Isn't your mom getting older? Remember, she is 38 now. She is not a young woman any more." (Ma buri hochchhena bujhi? Tetallish bachhar bayas holo!)

"You still look so young, ma" I said with full praise for her looks. I slid my fingers inside her blouse, which was a bit loose and it reached the bare skin of her aureoles and hard, erect nipples.

"Uncivilized fellow!" (Ashabhya!) she scolded me mildly and said, "Hey, take care! My blouse would get torn" (Ektu sabdhane kar. Noile blouse chhire jabe kintu).

"Don't worry, mom! If it gets torn, I'll buy a new blouse for you when I get a job."

"Oh, that's still two years away from now" (Ekhono dui bachhar deri amar chhele-r blouse kenar khamota aste) she replied with a smile, "I won't be able to manage without replacement blouse till then." (Tatodin blouse chhara kikore cholbe, shuni?)

My mother unbuttoned her blouse from her front to ease the pressures of my fingers on it and to prevent her blouse from getting torn. I could now intimately touch her bare breasts from behind. What an incredible feeling it was!

"How soft it is!" (O Ma! ki naram!) I exclaimed, squeezing her breasts with gentle pressure.

"That's how female breasts are, my son!" (Meyeder buk erokom i hoy!) she said smilingly.

"Then I have to try doing that with other females, what you say?" I said jokingly.

"You say you don't have a girlfriend. So, who else will give you this much of liberty, other than your mom?"

I continued to gently fondle my mother's breasts and hard nipples from behind. The tent inside my pajama was getting uncontrollable.

"What do you have inside these soft treasures, Ma?" I asked.

"When you were an infant, they were full of milk. Now, I don't know if it contains anything." 

I lifted my palms from her breasts and placed them on her shoulders and made her turn towards me. Then I bent myself down and buried my face between her breasts. My nostrils smelled her perspiration, as well as that all-familiar motherly smell.

"I know what you have inside!" I said in a husky voice.

"What?" she asked back in a whispering tone.

"Love! Love for me. They are filled with love", I said.

"For you my son, only for you", she said lovingly, holding my face more firmly within her breasts.

"I was missing your love so much......" I said, with tears rolling down.

"Me too..." she whispered in my ears with tears rolling down her eyes too.

"My son, it's enough for now. Your dad will finish his bath in no time." (Aaj anek ador hoyechhe sona! Ekkhuni Baba-r snan hoye jabe), she cautioned me in a low voice and buttoned her blouse quickly.

"Because of you, I must have spoiled my cooking", she said, while trying to concentrate on her cooking once more.

While I was coming out of the kitchen, I looked at my tent. The peak was over, but my pajama showed adequate evidences of my semen droplets.

For the rest of the day, I was again and again feeling as if my cheeks were still feeling the soft walls of my mother's lovely breasts and my prick was hardening in anticipation of our lovemaking during the vacation. Won't it happen again? When will it happen? I felt I couldn't wait any longer.

##

Next morning, my dad had to leave home very early in the morning, by quarter to five or so. He had to go to Delhi for two days on some official work and had an early reporting time for his flight. When he had called me to say good bye, I was fast asleep. With sleepy eyes, I just managed to wish him a safe and happy journey and fell asleep again.

I woke up with the feeling of a caring, warm, affectionate touch on my forehead.

"Ma? " I opened my eyes to see her lovely face leaning towards my face. My mom was sitting on the bed, just next to my pillow.

"Couldn't get a sleep after your dad left for airport. So I wanted to spoil your sleep too" she said with a naughty smile.

"You did a good thing. Now that you have spoilt my sleep, I won't let you go anywhere. Be with me." I threw my arms round her neck and dragged her face as close as possible to mine.

I was feeling utterly restless to have our most passionate lip to lip kissing, which we couldn't do ever since my vacation started.

At last, our lips met. An electrifying sensation of Oedipal passion was running through my entire body, when our lips trembling with heat of desire were in perfect contact. As I tried to part my closed lips, there was only one natural sound that came out of it- "Ma".

She parted her lips too and there was just a soft moan that followed. My prick, which was already hard out of my morning erection almost swelled to its peak, hardened like a steel rod and was throbbing with my incestuous lust.

"Ei, basi mukh!" she screamed, reminding that neither of us had brushed our teeth yet.

"Then, let's brush our teeth with each other's tongue." I said, while bringing her body on top of mine.

My lips, hot and wet, touched my mom's eager hot lips once more, allowing our tongues to flicker and duel in the eternal dance of love. Hot and panting breaths mingled as they trembled together in our highly erotic embrace. It was a wild and wonderful exhibition of untamed desires, mother and son, both sensually lingered, locked together, belly to belly in their mad passion.

"The raw smell of your mouth is delicious, Ma" I said, as the savage smell of passion was bringing me to greater and greater heights of erotic pleasure.

"So is yours, my son" she said, as she explored her own son's natural smell of breath.

My erection was trembling frenetically, as it pulsated against my mother's lower belly, demanding to be allowed to thrust its way deep into the very depths of the body that had conceived and given birth to me.

We rolled over, so that I could come on top of her. The tip of my cock was oozing droplets of semen, as my erection was repeatedly rubbing against her soft belly.

I started kissing all over her cute face - her forehead, her left cheek, her chin, her right cheek and then again her forehead, going in rounds and rounds. My mother was closing her eyes and enjoying the love she was receiving from her beloved son. I removed her ear-rings carefully and placed on the bedside table and kissed her earlobes. It sent waves of pleasure over her body, as she threw her body in ecstasy.

She removed my vests, making the upper part of my body bare and whispered something in my ears, which I couldn't hear. Then she whispered once more, with her face getting reddish with blush.

"Remove my blouse first..." ("Aage blouse-ta khule de") she pleaded.

Her words made my lust uncontrollable. She was holding me so tightly that I found her bangles very disturbing and took those off her hands. Then, I displaced the aanchal of her saree from her shoulders and slowly my trembling fingers carefully started unbuttoning her blouse. It was the same blouse which she was wearing on the previous day, when I had managed to snatch some intimate time with her.

The lowermost button was causing some difficulty, but mom helped -"Let me do that" (Ota ami khule dichchhi. Tui parbina).

I exposed her lovely breasts, which I couldn't view on the previous day, as I was fondling her breasts from behind. Her light purple aureoles, capped with dark nipples were looking marvelous!

I moved my face over her left breast and started suckling her dark, brown nipples. It was incredible! My mother too couldn't keep her incestuous pleasures and lust within. Her soft tender fingers unfastened the strings of my pajama and slowly touched the wet tips of my steel hard tool.

"So large in size!" (etto baro? ) she exclaimed. "It is larger in size than what it was one year before. After all, my lovely son has also grown up by one more year. What you say?"

My tongue continued to wet every square millimeter of my mother's breasts. She was holding me tightly there by putting one of her arms around my neck while her other arm was placed over my buttock, as she slowly relieved me of my pajama and dropped it on the floor. After making me fully naked, she continued to caress my hard tool further.

"Hope you can wait a bit." (Ektu apekkha korte parbi to?)

"It's okay" I said, while unwrapping her saree off her waist. I dropped her saree on the floor, where all our removed clothes were getting heaped up.

She was just wearing a white-colored shaya (petticoat). I came to her side and unfastened the strings of her petticoat and pulled it down to expose her lovely buttocks. "God! How could you make her buttocks so wonderful!", I wondered as if it was the eighth wonder of this planet, when I touched the silky skin of her ass cheeks, with the flesh within heaped lusciously. Her shaya had come down well below her knees and I used my feet to bring her last piece of garment below her toes.

My mom was fully naked. No garments, no ornaments, not even a thread. She was just one with nature and she was looking much more beautiful than ever before. She placed her head on my bare chest and the sweet fragrance of her hair ignited my passion further.

I was moving my palm all around her naked buttocks and shoved my fingers along her ass crack.

"It's a pleasure to caress your buttocks, mom!" ("Tomar pachha-te ador korte ki bhalo lage Ma!")

"Oh, boy! You never forget to praise my buttocks."("Ma-r pachhar prashangsa na kore tui parisna")

Mom eager fist touched my hard tool once again to bring it close to her lusty slit. My cock tip sensed her thick bushes and then felt something soft and wet. I was afraid if it would burst its load of semen even before it entered her, but I could somehow exercise my control and keep my load within. I raised my head above her shoulders and gazed at her naked figure - her head, her long black hair, her cute shoulders, her bare back, the magnificent curves of her buttocks, her thighs, legs and finally her feet. What a lovely creation of God! Had I known painting, I would have liked to paint her in this position.

Mom and I rolled over once more and now I came on top of her. I gazed at her complete nudity - her face, her magnificent pair of breasts cupped with light purple colored aureoles and erect nipples. I looked down below - her belly, her navel and then ......I got a complete glimpse of her dark hairy triangle, which kept the secrecy of her dark passage.

I lowered my face to kiss her secret part. A pungent smell of wild desires burning within her filled my nostrils. When my nostril rested against her pubic hairs, it was an incredible feeling. I tried to breath through her wet, secret opening. She folded her knees in ecstasy and parted her legs to make the opening clearly visible and allowed me to breath more of her lusty, raw smell of the fluid that was oozing out.

My nostril was giving her a ticklish sensation and she was unable to bear it. She burst into a bout of ticklish laughter and pleaded, "Oh, no....no more please. I am getting a ticklish sensation there." ("Ei nnaaa hissi-r lom er niche bhishon sursuri lagchhe sona. Please, orokom korisna.")

"Babun! I can't wait any longer. Come inside your mother and fill me up" ("Ami aar parchhina Babun! Ebar ma-r bhitore aay - sona chhele, ekdom bhitore aay") , she groaned, spreading her fleshy thighs as wide as she could.

With a moan, mom made my cock-tip press against the groove of her slit, and raised her hips up at me. She shoved her right hand down onto my buttocks, pulling me as tightly as she could against her feverish body. Her flooded slit soaked the head of my manhood with a plentiful supply of oily lubricant.

At that moment, I had a bit fumbled, as far as I remember, but mom said, "Be there. Let me put it in." ("Tui jemon achhis thak, ami bhitore dhukiye nichchhi").

She parted her legs even more and buckled, holding my cock near the slit and my body shivered when it finally made the entry.

"Slowly. Don't make hurry" ("Aste aste aay. Tarahuro korisna. Aaste!") she whispered.

I followed her advice and slowly immersed myself into her inch by luscious inch.

My mother screamed as the final three inches of my hard and throbbing erection slid into her clasping, greedy, sopping wet passage.

"Ma........." I cried out with ultimate pleasure.

"Oh my son! You are inside your mother now. Don't you like it?" ("Ki baba? Tui to amar ekdom bhitore ekhon. Bhalo lagchhe to?")

"Oh Ma! I can't describe how I feel now. It makes me feel so good." I said. "This time, it was so easy."

"Now you are experienced. Aren't you?" she told me with naughty looks. "Last time, we did it in the bathroom and couldn't get a comfortable position. It was your first time too!"

"Now rest your knees on the bed comfortably and begin your thrusts.....Oh boy! That's it.....Do it like that....." she cried with ecstasy as my cock started exploring her love tunnel rhythmically.

I realized that it was my own abode of peaceful stay eighteen years back and it was an intimate feeling of homecoming. During the play, I had closed my eyes and felt that my entire body was inside hers and couldn't distinguish between my manhood and other body parts. My mother was holding me caringly, throughout my play. For a moment, I opened my eyes only to look at her. She too was closing her eyes, her face looked purple as she was close to her orgasm, and her lips were open to allow a better breathing. I looked at her lovely gorgeous breasts and dark erect nipples, which looked like flowers. Below her belly, I couldn't see anything but our bodies in total union. It was much more than a mere genital union. As if our mind and body had perfectly blended together into one. I closed my eyes once more and enjoyed my stay and play. God! What a heavenly feeling it was! I will fail in my literary efforts, if I try to describe it in language. Readers may just imagine in their own ways and get a feel of it.

"Babun! Aar ektu jore! Aaaaro.......aaaro jore.....ei to sona amar......katto sona!" she cried, pleading me to fuck her wilder and harder. It was wildly exciting feeling as we both reached the very pinnacle of our lusts and desires.

My mother trembled with orgasm, as her son's incestuously buried penis reached the very height of its passion and then spat out its glutinous seed in frantic jets of sheer incest craving lust to be greedily swallowed by her own tissues, taking her son deep into her craving womb.

After releasing my load, I slowly removed my limp manhood out of her. My thick fluid had already over flown and spoilt the bed sheet. We slept naked for some more time with a close embrace to cherish our unforgettable moments of togetherness and union. 

Then, both of us had to begin our day...

banana
Like Reply
Tongue 
My Prince

For the first time in more than five years I felt like hugging my husband. It was not with any romantic intentions but for the really exciting news he told me. 

After more than a year Ajit, my 20 year old son will be visiting us for the festival holidays. The last twelve months have been an ordeal for me living without seeing my only son. He hadn't scored enough marks to gain admission to any of the engineering institutions in town and hence decided to join an institution outside the state. The frequent chats on the phone were barely any consolation for me. I was missing the prince of the house very badly. 

Both my husband and Ajit was computer savvy and kept exchanging mails. Ajit had once sent a few photographs of him taken during his picnic to Bangalore. As any proud mother, I kept inviting my neighbors to see those wonderful photographs. To be honest, he looked extremely handsome in his blazers. It was one of my neighbors who gave the ultimate punch by telling me that my son looked like a very popular movie star. 

At first, I simply laughed at her comparison and dismissed her statement as an exaggeration. However, I kept opening the computer every now and then and soon discovered that the neighbor wasn't completely wrong. Shortly, I happened to watch a movie in which the actor had played the leading role. Like all south Indian movies, it also had a few intense romantic sequences and by the time the movie was finished, I was feeling itchy in my crotch.

My sex life has remained irregular to say the least. My husband perhaps assumed that we weren't young anymore to have our share of fun once Ajit came out of the high school. He was content with his quota of newspapers, transcendental meditation and yoga. He seldom revealed his horny side and when he did, it was more out of his own personal compulsions. He had always remained predictable on the bed. He looked so methodical while having sex and it was never enjoyable from the start till he eventually groaned shooting his cum inside me. He wasn't getting anywhere closer to what I normally expected from him. I kept telling lies to him that I had enjoyed his intimacy as is expected from a typical Indian housewife. 

At 40, it was humiliating to resort to masturbating although it seemed the only option available to me. The fantasies about having a loud orgasm remained a distant dream. My eyes began wandering without discretion, taking glimpses of strong men, including the paperboy and even the LPG delivery man. I can't claim to be a gorgeous woman but I always took care of myself. I have noticed even young guys staring at my rather large breasts also my full and round butt. Like most of the women who are born and brought up in Kerala, I had dark, long curly hair that nearly touched my waist. 

There were times when I used to count the days waiting for my son. Now, I was literally counting the minutes. It was very difficult to explain the thrill which ran through me as I watched Ajit getting out of the taxi just a day before the Diwali festival. Like the obedient son that he is, he immediately bowed and touched my feet and went to his father's feet seeking our blessings.

"Long live Ajit," My husband blessed him with raised hands. I was moved to see the sudden moisture in my husband's eyes.

"You have become very lean," I spoke to Ajit.

"Don't tell lies. Mom," Ajit said laughingly. He was right. He was looking more muscular than a year ago. I guessed that the moderate climate and the abundance of fruits have really made him a stronger man. He was wearing tight jeans and hence I easily found out that his thighs and legs have become stronger too.

"I am hungry," Ajit said teasingly. Both I and my husband laughed at once. We knew that Ajit can never wait for the homely food. I walked into the kitchen with an unfamiliar excitement. The father and the son had a few things to talk about while I tried to attend to the kitchen.  

My eyes strayed again to Ajit as he stepped into the bathroom with just his shorts on. I briefly had a look at his thighs and broad chest with youthful hair. From the kitchen, I was able to hear the noise of the shower and I began imagining him soaping his naked body, stroking his smooth skin and I closed my eyes, imagining my fingers on him. I shivered as I felt the moist heat in my panties. The excitement of Ajit's return lasted till late in the evening. 

My husband and Ajit kept watching some news channel when I decided to go to sleep. I had to get up very early next morning and hence needed some sleep to relax. But, my mind was very much awake repeatedly bringing pictures of my son before my eyes. 

It was well past midnight that my husband finally came to bed and I started pretending as though I was fast asleep. I heard my husband let out a large yawn so close to me and felt a bit annoyed. I thought he was asleep soon but he wasn't. His fingers crawled on my belly and stayed there for sometime. The old man was feeling horny. I stopped him once his hands held my breasts.

"I have to get up early tomorrow," I cautioned him and pushed his hands off my body. He sighed gently and turned his back to me. Soon I felt relieved listening to his unique snoring sound.

It was Diwali next day.

I woke up around 3 A.M and had a few things to do in the kitchen. I prepared the scented oil for the early morning bath and also the ginger paste neatly blended with sweet and pure ghee. We had purchased new clothes almost a month ago and I kept them ready after sprinkling some rose water. The sweets and savories had been ready for almost two days. Everything about this Diwali looked somewhat special for me. 

My husband had bought some firecrackers as he believed that it was mandatory for Diwali. Ajit had lost all his fascination for firecrackers ever since he went to high school. I knew that the only thing which thrilled him during Diwali was the early morning oil bath and the wholesome breakfast that followed. I was the first to take bath and get ready for the celebrations to begin. I had selected a very expensive Benarasi silk sari for this year's festival. It had a broad border with wonderful handworks in golden fibers. My hair smelt wonderful after a very satisfying oil bath and after wearing a few strings with jasmine flowers, I looked like a younger woman in the mirror.

I smiled to myself seeing the admiration in my husband's eyes once he woke up. It was his turn to get ready and he quietly went for the bath after applying a hell lot of oil on his head and body. I stepped into Ajit's room where he was fast asleep in spite of the noise of the firecrackers getting in through the windows. 

Normally, I would let him sleep till he wished but it was a different scenario today. I just wanted my son to wake up and see me standing dressed up well for the festival. He woke up at once after I shook his shoulders a few times. His eyes slowly opened and within seconds they were wider.

"Good morning, mom," Ajit greeted with a smile. "You are looking great."

"Good morning," I replied with a fake blush. "Thanks for the compliment."

"Where is my coffee?" His arms stretched towards me.

"Not today," I told him strictly. "At least once in a year, try coffee after brushing."

He laughed and sat up on the bed. I went back to the kitchen to prepare a cup of coffee for him. I kept watching him as he moved towards the wash basin and began brushing his teeth. He was bare-chested and wore the usual shorts. I watched his muscles on the shoulders and back flex as he was brushing. His biceps weren't as round and strong as the movie star but nevertheless he had a body to be proud about. I followed him to the sitting room once he finished brushing and deliberately touched his fingers as I handed over a cup of steaming coffee.

He wasn't showing any reaction to my touch but I felt like being hit by some current. While he was sipping the coffee, he casually glanced at me and all of a sudden, placed the cup on the tray and began laughing aloud.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked him. He continued laughing for some more time after which he stopped.

"Mom, I know you are fond of silk saris. But, you should have removed the price tag before wearing it" he said and laughed again. 

I suddenly realized that I had totally forgotten to remove the price tag from my sari in my eagerness to impress my son. The price tag was rather stitched to one loose end of the sari. I was quick to find an opportunity to stun my son.

"Can you please remove it for me?" I made a request and before he could say anything extended the loose end of the sari towards him. 

He wasn't hesitating as he held the end carefully and used his nails to pull off the tag.
Like Reply
Tongue 
I have stopped clipping sari with the blouse recently because I realized that some of my nice blouses were getting torn very easily. With just a gentle pull my sari would slide at once through my left shoulder and reveal my breasts to my son. I loved wearing blouses with very low cut necks mainly for comfort. But, today it might well give a glimpse of my cleavage to my son if he holds the sari a little harder than required. After waiting for my son to unveil my breasts accidentally, I became a bit restless as he wasn't looking like being careless. I decided to give a show on my own and took a few steps backwards. The brand new silk sari's stiff fiber slipped through my shoulders and a good length of it fell on Ajit's thighs. 

He looked up once and smiled nonchalantly. The devil inside me was screaming at him. 'Look up my son. See you mom's wonderful breasts. Take a peep inside your mom's sexy cleavage.'

He didn't. He never looked up till he took off the tag. I badly wanted him to see me and have an eyeful of my breasts. I could feel the stiffness building inside my bra and my nipples felt like trying to force their way through the thick fabric. I sat close to him and deliberately tried to brush my breasts against his left shoulder. Finally he looked at me and for the first time I saw the innocence in his eyes diluting a little.

"You never said anything about my matching blouse," I told him. He smiled and did not reply.

I heard the bathroom door opening and stood up covering my breasts with my sari hastily. My husband came out, collected his new clothes and got inside the room to dress. Ajit came to the kitchen with the empty cup and smiled at me as he left it inside the sink.

"All set for the oil massage?" I asked him. 

He smiled again and proceeded towards the sitting room. My husband came out with a broad smile looking great in his new clothes. I was amused watching him pick up a few firecrackers and laughed out. He wasn't worried as he opened the door and rushed downstairs towards the open space for lighting the crackers. I picked up the bowl with the scented oil and walked towards the sitting room. As always, Ajit closed his eyes in excitement after smelling the perfumed oil with natural herbs. It is customary to begin the massage from the head and I poured a few spoons of thick oil on Ajit's dense and curly hair. I was well dressed up and hence stood at a reasonable distance from him and stretching my arms as far as I could. Soon his hair was drenched in oil and a few drops started seeping down his forehead making him close his eyes tightly.

"Oh Mom, the oil has gone into my eyes," Ajit murmured in agony.

"Do you want me to massage the rest of your body?" I asked.

"I wish you would. But, you are already dressed up." He sounded very disappointed.

"Don't worry," I replied. "You have to promise me. You will never open your eyes before I tell you."

Ajit nodded his head without opening his eyes. It was funny looking at my grown-up son making a fuss about his favorite oil bath. I knew that it would take a while for my husband to return after finishing the loads of crackers he had carried. I asked Ajit to get up and led him inside the bathroom. I made him sit on the plastic stool and returned to the sitting room and waited for him. I was imagining what he might be doing inside the bathroom. Perhaps, he might be applying the oil on his cock. I wondered how long would be his young organ. I remember those days when I used to bathe him and always loved to clean his little cock which looked like a little banana bud. I always remembered to help him with a pain balm when he was hit on the cervix during a cricket match. All those days, I was just a normal mother, always concerned and passionate about him. Now, I badly wanted him to shove his cock inside me and give me a fuck of my life. 

After a few minutes, Ajit came out of the bathroom with a fresh look and rather moist body. I rushed to hand over the new clothes to him. He eagerly opened the parcel and I watched his growing excitement as he pulled out his clothes.

"Your favorite Colorplus T-shirt and Double Bull jeans," I said with a smile.

"That's very nice of you," Ajit replied loudly. "Thanks mom."

"What is this?" I said with false anger. "I know you have become a big man now. But, this isn't the way to thank your mom."

Ajit smiled and I knew that he understood what I was referring to. Whenever I used to get the things he liked, he always kissed me on my cheeks. But, that was when he used to be a boy.

"I can't do what I did ten years ago," Ajit said with a laugh.

"You still can," I said. "I am your mother."

He hesitantly came close to me and kissed me, his lips just touching my cheeks but nothing more. It was a very nice feeling even though I wished he could have done better. I thought for a moment and I held his right hand. I walked towards the bedroom and he followed me like a goat. After we reached, I pulled him to the corner just behind the door and gave him a nice hug. At last, I was feeling his young body against me and I felt as if I had been hit by lightning. He looked puzzled.

"Boys of your age must know how to kiss," I said. He stared at me without replying. I never wanted him to say anything. I hugged him again and pressed my lips hard against him. His lips stayed still and weren't yielding to my pressure. I got desperate and my right hand went down to touch his crotch and gave a gentle squeeze. He gasped immediately and his mouth opened a little. It was enough for me as I pressed my lips against his again. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I was trying to seduce my own son. I felt my knees getting a little weaker as I kissed him. I also felt a gentle tingle inside my panties after my hands found his crotch. While my conscience kept screaming, my body kept betraying me. My mind kept racing and my nipples were getting harder every moment. My breasts were swelling, filling with my excitement, my need making them feel tight inside my bra. Ajit never looked excited about whatever I did. He tried to evade my kiss by swaying his face and his strong hands rose to push me away. But, those pushing hands perhaps touched the wrong place in my body. I gasped feeling his palms finally touching my breasts.

"Yes, take them," I murmured. Ajit removed his hands from my breasts hastily. Suddenly, just as I thought he would be pushing me away again, he hugged me much stronger and harder than what I did. His lips pressed hard against my neck and his hands reached to my back and held my butt. I felt his manhood hard, thrusting at me as it brushed against my crotch. We remained in the hug for a few moments before we heard my husband stepping inside the house. I was sure that Ajit was as disappointed as I was. Both of us rushed out of the room. While I ran into the kitchen, Ajit walked towards the sitting room. I was excited about the start we made and knew that things would work easier soon. Ajit soon got into his new clothes and went out with the bag stuffed with firecrackers. He returned after half an hour and soon we made a start at our breakfast. My husband wasn't taking the breakfast and he helped us by serving.

"Dad, why don't you have the breakfast?" Ajit asked.

"Well, today is new moon day and I need to perform some rituals for your grandparents. I am not supposed to eat anything with the only exception of water." My husband replied.

"So, are you going out now?" Ajit asked his father while he looked at me through the corner of his eyes. 

I smiled.

"Yes, I am," My husband replied. "I won't be back for another two hours or so."

I noticed that Ajit's eyes were bright after hearing what my husband had said. A huge thrill took over my heart with growing expectations.

After all, I will be having at least two hours to spend with my son. I was getting restless wondering when my husband would eventually leave the house.
Like Reply
Heart 
He did after sometime and I smiled to see Ajit almost jumping towards the door and closing it. Ajit looked like beaming with confidence as he nearly dragged me from the kitchen to the bedroom. The moment we were in, he rushed to me with both his hands and cupped my large breasts. While he squeezed my breasts together I immediately felt his cock pressing between my butt cheeks although he wore a tight jeans. I had been yearning for this for months together and sensed the heat generating underneath my panties.

"Oh mom, why did you make me to do this?" He asked without loosening his grip on my breasts.

"Because, I have been dreaming about this," I replied. His hands were getting harder and I leaned my head against him.

"Isn't it a big sin?" He asked but wasn't looking like leaving my breasts. He was now grabbing each one of them. I loudly gasped and wasn't particularly interested in answering his question. I very well knew that it was the biggest sin human beings can commit and also knew that the punishment was a horrible curse to be born as a stray dog. I felt it wasn't the moment to worry about all those stories and enjoyed the feeling which streamed through my body. His touch had ignited the button of my clit and the flames of my need were consuming me.

"Honey, this is your first time. I don't want you to feel any discomfort. Let us go to the bed." I suggested to Ajit. Ajit seemed unwilling to move. He was twisting and pinching my nipples after slipping his hands inside my blouse. He desperately tried grinding his cock against my butt.

I tried to reason with Ajit. "My dearest son, I am not going anywhere. I need you more than you need me. We have plenty of time to do things. Let me undress before you. I am sure you want to see your mommy naked." Finally, he broke the hug and backed away a little bit.

His eyes were bulging out in pure lust. I latched the door and began unwinding my sari. Ajit was unable to contain his excitement to see me strip and he was grinding his teeth. I took little time to undo my clothes and walked naked towards the bed. Ajit soon followed me but not before he was naked. He almost banged against me as he jumped on the bed and his left hand came under me, and then cupped my left breast whilst his right hand slid down my stomach and covered my crotch. For an inexperienced boy, he was really doing well. I had to lift my right leg to give him the access to my clit. His right hand caressed my right thigh and I felt his fingertips tickling my soft skin on my legs. He soon found my clit and paused feeling my public hair. Soon he broke the suspense and rubbed my clit back and forth. Needless to say, his left hand was still gripping my breast.

"How come you have so much hair here?" He asked with surprise and stroked my clit faster.

"I never bothered about it," I replied. I actually blushed hearing his innocent question. I was flexing my body backwards to feel his young cock. Ajit somehow seemed to have realized my desperation.

"What would happen if Dad comes to know?" He asked. I was annoyed a little but didn't reveal that to him.

"Nobody will ever know if we keep it to ourselves," I replied. I decided not to let him talk any further. I searched for his cock and grabbed it with my right hand. I felt proud to feel it was quite big. I gently stroked his whole length. I was getting excited about the prospect of having the large rod inside my dripping cunt. 

As our naked bodies moved, I watched the sacred 'mangalsutra' hang in the air. The ceremonial string was tied on my neck by my husband twenty-two years ago. We had taken oaths not to cheat each other by invoking several deities as witnesses during our wedding. Here I am, letting my own son play with my breasts and clit. I knew that it was immoral and improper but wasn't willing to stop because of the excitement which ran through me.

"Lay straight," I told Ajit. I then turned around and lowered my face to his hard cock. I badly wanted it inside my cunt. I wrapped my hand around it and stroked it back and forth.

"Mom, don't tease it any further," Ajit pleaded. "I need to do it now. Open for me."

I gave in, opening my legs wide in submission to his demand. He at last lay between my legs and I grabbed his cock and placed it exactly at the hole of my cunt. Ajit looked a very different man as he prepared to get into me. He moved his hips a few times on me and suddenly drove his long thick cock all the way inside. I was soaking wet and my normally tight cunt muscle offered little resistance as his Ajitpant cock claimed my most private body as his own. I gasped as it filled me. Groaned as it began to pump inside me.

"Squeeze your mom, you will feel harder," I whispered. He immediately grabbed both of my breasts again and mauled them. He slowly moved up and down on me and I knew that he was carefully ensuring that his cock doesn't pop out of my hole. He kept going very gently grinding his hips on my clit while he was never content tweaking my nipples and squeezed my breasts.

"Oh Ajit, I never thought you know so much," I moaned in joy. It was a wonderful feeling, letting my son's hands pinching and squeezing my breasts while feeling his young cock probing inside my cunt hole.

"Amma, I am feeling very excited," He said. "I won't stop it now even if you want me to stop."

"I will never stop you," I said. "I am feeling like a woman after so long. I am proud of you."

For the next few minutes, we both hardly spoke to each other. We were looking deep into each other's eyes. Ajit probably understood the skill of making love and I wondered what other girl had felt him inside her. He was letting his cock almost pull out of me and was thrusting it back inside even harder as I lay in submission beneath him. I could see the thrill in his eyes as he kept withdrawing and plunging in quicker and harder. I writhed underneath my son who soon accelerated his pace. I was biting my lips and thrusting my pelvis against him to stimulate my needful clit. The feeling of Ajit pushing his cock deeper inside me was familiar but I felt it different each time when he did.

Ajit looked like a man with no hesitation whatsoever and was fucking me very hard and very fast.

"Fuck me!" I suddenly cried out. Ajit was more than willing now. But, I had suddenly felt the strange waves gathering inside me. I felt like I was melting like a wax doll. My limbs were weakening in the terrific sensation that filled up through my clit. The sudden stiffening of my muscles wasn't new to me. I knew that I was swelling into my orgasm while enjoying each and every pumping of Ajit.

Ajit looked at me with puzzled eyes unable to realize that I just had an orgasm. I felt his body quivering a little after feeling my explosion and his eyes widened as my engorged clit rubbed against his cock. His thrusts quickened unimaginably before I sensed his cock swelling inside me for one last time before shooting his warm semen deep into my womb. He groaned and groaned with every spurt before his slowed down and he gradually collapsed on me, pinning me beneath him. He halted after sending the last drop of his cum into me. The shy son that he is, he smiled at me delicately and asked me, "How did I do?"

"Oh Ajit, you were wonderful," I cried out in real love and admiration of him. I wished we could have prolonged this a little longer. Ajit hesitantly lifted, pulled out his cock and fell on me once more. I felt gratified for the wonderful experience he gave me and kissed him. 

What a memorable Diwali this has been! I felt thoroughly fulfilled after my fantasy turning into a reality at last. One of the many wet dreams about my son had been realized today. It was a matter of simple and plain sex without any oral adventures. 

But, I knew that nothing would remain a distant dream for me from now

Namaskar 
Like Reply
(24-12-2019, 06:06 PM)usaiha2 Wrote:
My Prince
Searching for so long. Thanks a lot
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Tongue 
The Talk

Standing on the platform eagerly waiting for the train to come was Aditya. He kept looking at his watch and found it reading 3 minutes to 6 p.m. He was getting impatient as the train carrying his mother was destined to reach at 6.

Aditya looked forward to meet his mother who was joining him as his wife Aparna had gone to her mother's house for the first time after marriage. He stood with abated breath waiting for the train to come and when he heard the shrill whistle of the train he was relieved.

Aditya was pleased when he saw his mother alight. It was almost 8 months since he had last seen her and today his joy knew no bounds when he hugged his mother and welcomed her.

Padma a cherubic woman in her early forties was enchanted to see her son after a long time and seeing him her eyes were filled.

Aditya carrying her luggage escorted her to his car and soon they reached his apartment. Padma was pleased to see her son who in a span of 8 months had done wonders and was well settled in his life.

After having a look at the plush decorations of his flat, stacked with rich carpeting and exquisite furniture, looked upon his son and said

"you seem to be doing well."

"Yes, these are gifted by the company" he replied.

"And the car" she asked?

"That is my own" he replied proudly.

"What did you do to get all this. Did any of your boss's daughters fell for your charms?" she asked him teasingly.

"No. My boss does not have any daughters" he replied.

"Then how did you posses all this" she asked smilingly while her eyes roamed again on the interiors.

"It's because, my Boss fell for my charms" he replied.

"How come" she said somewhat perplexed by his answer?

"Because she is a charming woman like you" he replied.

"I know how charming he is" she replied knowing very well that he was joking.

"Then why did you ask" he said.

"I wanted to see whether you have changed" she replied.

"Have I changed" he questioned her back?

"No, you have not. But I had a doubt" she replied.

"What doubt had you in mind" he asked.

"Being newly married, having a beautiful wife, well settled in life. I thought all this might have changed you" she replied.

"Nothing can change me. You know me" he said.

"Yes, I know you and I am happy that you have not changed. Tell me how is Aparna" she asked enquiring about her daughter-in-law.

"Oh! She is fine" he replied.

"Missing her" she asked looking at his face.

"A little" he replied coyly.

"Only a little" she asked him quizzically.

"No I miss her a lot but now that you are here the things will change" he replied.

"How will they change" she asked.

"I will have your company till she returns" he replied shyly.

"You mean you will keep me only till she comes back" she asked.

"No, it's not that. You can stay here forever" he replied.

"But, I have come only for a short duration" she replied.

"Why don't you stay here itself Mom" he said.

"For how long" she asked?

"Forever" he replied.

"What about the farm. Who will take care of it" she said?

"Give it for lease or sell it" he replied.

"And?"

"And you can stay here" he replied.

"Till Aparna comes back" she asked humorously.

"No Mom, not only till she returns but for ever" he said.

"Will you bear all my expenses" she asked?

"I will" he replied enthusiastically.

"Think again, I am spendthrift" she said.

"You just have to say and I will get it for you" he replied.

"Are you so sure" she asked.

"I am positive" he replied.

"We will see" saying this she went looking into other rooms and was pleased to see them equally well furnished. Finally when they stepped into his bedroom she was surprised to see a huge cot laid in the middle of the room with rich coverings and mirrors fixed at different angles. Seeing her own reflections in the mirrors she turned to face him and said "it's enchanting."

"If you like it you can use it" he said.

"I love it" saying this she laid down on the cot.

It was when his mother in her enthusiasm relaxed on the cot her sari slipped exposing her midriff. Aditya turned his face from looking at her bare body but whichever direction he turned her reflection was there in the mirror.

Aditya shied and felt embarrassed to stand in front of her and as his mother saw the reason for his discomfort, she quickly pulled her sari up and set it right.

Getting up she went to the kitchen and as she was rummaging through the utensils she heard her son "have a wash, we will dine out."

Pleased with it she excused herself and went in to change.

Aditya took his mother to one of the nearby restaurant as he felt his mother would be tired from the journey and when they arrived back to the flat he heard his mother say "don't you have any better restaurants?"

"We do have and tomorrow you shall visit one, now take rest. You seem to be tired" he replied.

"Yes, I am famished" she replied.

"Then why don't you go in" he said looking at the master bedroom.

"You don't mind me occupying it" she asked earnestly.

"No, I don't" he replied.

Padma carrying her baggage went inside and after putting on her night gown as she lay on the enormous bed she felt a soothing effect. Her body felt relaxed and soon she was fast asleep.

##

Like Reply
Tongue 
The next morning as she woke up she was pleased to find herself in the new surroundings. After having a refreshing bath when she came in to dress up, she stood gazing at her own figure in the mirror. Looking at the reflection of her naked figure in the mirror she felt her body warm up.

She stood admiring her own figure. Turning to right and left, she stole a fleeting glance of her own curves and felt the age had not caught up with her body. Her body was well proportioned and she had plenty of youth still remaining in her.

As this sight had a soothing effect she started to dress up slowly, while her eyes roamed over her body. After finishing dressing up she walked out of the room light heartedly.

When Padma came she did not see Aditya. He was still sleeping as the previous night the vision of his mother had tormented him.

However hard he tried to shake the image of his mother lying on the cot with her waist exposed he could not succeed. It was lingering on his mind and at that instance he badly missed his wife.

Padma took to preparing the breakfast and when she was through it she saw him coming.

A tried Aditya on approaching his mother asked "did you sleep well."

"Yes and I see you did not. Are you missing Aparna" she asked.

"Yes" he replied impulsively and then shook his head.

"I know, I can understand" she said trying to soothe him.

"It's not that. I could not sleep for sometime, that's all" he replied.

"Why, what bothered you" she asked?

"I had vague dreams" he said as he could not reveal the facts.

"Can you tell me about them" she asked.

"I will, but not now" he replied.

"Okay, come have your breakfast" she said.

Sitting at the dining table close to his mother, Aditya looked straight into her face. His mother looked beautiful. He was seeing her from a different point of view. Her charming face brought much relief to him. Gradually the fatigue gave way and he felt refreshed as he kept staring at her.

Seeing him staring Padma smiled and asked "what's up. Have I changed?"

"No, you have not changed but you look charming" he replied.

"Charming? Are you sure you are addressing me or do you have anyone in mind" she asked.

"Who can be more charming than you" he replied.

"Don't forget your wife" she replied.

"She is no match for you" he replied.

"You are lucky as she is not here, otherwise you had it" she said.

"Why? I am not sacred of her and moreover it is a fact that you are more charming" he said.

"Why do you find me charming? Because I am your mother" she asked?

"No, more than being my mother you are a charming woman" he replied.

"So you are seeing me like a woman and not as your mother" she asked?

"Yes, that's true" he replied.

"That's good and I accept your compliments. But tell me how different I am from others" she asked.

"Well you have a lovely face and you look attractive in every respect" he replied eyeing her figure and commenting on it.

"Do I look attractive in this dress" she asked looking at the old sari she had wrapped around?

"Yes" he replied.

"Then I may look better in some of the rich saris" she said.

"I think you would look gorgeous" he said.

"But I don't have any rich sari to wear" she replied.

"We will buy a few" he said.

"Why? Do you want me to look more charming" she spoke softly.

"Yes, that's it. I want you to be well dressed" he said.

"Well dressed or look gorgeous" she asked?

"Both" he replied shyly.

"Then you may have to spend your hard earned money in buying me a few saris" she said.

"I will take you for shopping after I return," saying it he left for office.

Padma was delighted to hear his words and as evening approached she went up to his bedroom. There she started rummaging her suitcase and came out with a golden color silk sari. She had brought it for special occasion.

Holding the sari over her as she looked at her reflection she again felt warm sensations engulf her body and as she turned, her gaze fell upon the wardrobe which was slightly ajar.

Curiously as she opened it she found it stacked with her daughter-in-laws clothes. On impulse, as she pulled the small drawers she found a variety of inner garments which dazzled her. She pulled out a brassiere and holding it in her hand she felt a desire to try it on.

Removing her blouse and bra as she put on her daughter-in-laws brassiere she found them snuggling her breasts and show them prominently. Looking at herself in the mirror she felt as though she was a teenager. Without removing it she put on her other clothes.

Soon her son came home and when he asked her to dress up to go out she eagerly went into the room and came out wearing the golden yellow sari.

Aditya was pleased to see her decked in the rich sari and when they went out to the shopping mall and saw other men eying his mother, he felt proud to be her escort.

After finishing their shopping Aditya took his mother to a posh restaurant. While they were having their dinner as his mother bent forward to pick up a glass of water, her sari slipped allowing Aditya to have a look at the top of swollen breasts popping out. Looking at the top of her breasts Aditya could not stop staring at her chest.

Padma saw him looking at the exposed part of her chest. His staring ignited her body and when he did not pull off his eyes from it, she slowly sat upright pulling her sari back on her chest. She felt delighted to see him staring at her rather than shying away. This prompted her to smile at him when she sat straight.

Looking at his mother's smiling face Aditya got encouraged by it and the whole of the evening he was waiting to catch another glimpse of it which did not materialize.

Padma read his mind and felt happy that she had succeeded in drawing his attention to her bosom. When they finished their dinner she extended her hand and Aditya very fondly held it as they walked out of the restaurant.

On reaching home as both of them sat on the sofa Padma turned to her son and said "thanks."

"What for" asked Aditya.

"For the great treat" she replied.

"On the other hand, I should thank you" he replied.

Now it was her turn to ask "what for."

"For giving me wonderful company" he replied.

"Were you happy" she asked?

"Yes, I was delighted to escort a charming lady" he replied.

"Are you sure? Did you not feel bored up to be with an old woman" she asked.

"Who said you are old. You were as charming as anyone could hope for" he replied.

"I am flattered. Tell me why did you insist on me guying the pink sari" she asked?

"Because I felt it would look good on you. Don't you like it" he asked.

"Yes it is lovely but I felt as it is very thin it may show off . . . . " she did not complete the sentence.

"No, it is not that transparent. You should see some of the saris Aparna wears" he said.

"Ah, yes, today I peeped into her wardrobe. She has a fantastic collection" she said.

"You are welcome to use any of her saris" he replied.

"Don't you mind?" she asked smilingly.

"No, not at all, feel free to use anything" he replied.

"Do you know? I have already used one of her garments" she replied and instinctively felt that she should not have said it.

"Is it, I don't see anything. What have you taken" he asked looking at her.

Padma felt she was cornered and as she had to answer him said "I used one of her brassiere."

"Which one? I usually pick them for her" he replied.

"The skin colored one" she replied shyly.

"She has many skin colored ones, can I see it" he asked.

Hearing those words Padma felt a hot current rush up her spine and as she felt she had to answer him said "well if you want to I can reveal it to you but first you should promise me one thing."

"What?" asked Aditya getting anxious?

"That you would consider me like a friend and not like a mother" she said.

"Have I not treated you like a friend? Was it not resolved earlier?" he put back the question to her.

"Yes, but still I need some assurance" she replied.

"You have it" he replied getting bolder.

"Okay. This one" saying this she slowly slid the top of her sari and putting a hand inside her blouse drew the top of the cup of her bra for him to see.

Aditya was delighted when his mother pushed her sari down and when she put her hand inside her blouse and drew out the top of her bra he felt aroused. He leaned forward to have a better look and said "does it fit you."

"It's a little tight but manageable" she said as she pushed it back.

"What size is yours" he asked?

"Why?" his mother asked pleased with his question.

"So that I can pick up some for you" he replied.

"Will you do that for me" she asked a little surprised.

"Yes, I will pick them up tomorrow" he replied.

"What size is this" she asked playfully.

'Its 32 and yours?" asked Aditya softly.

"Mine is 34" said his mother taking a deep breath.

"Which color do you fancy" he asked her.

Hearing this she blushed and said "anything which you prefer."

"Then can I see you wear them" he asked.

This questioned shocked her. She was unable to answer him back. She thought for a few seconds and asked "do you want to?"

"Yes, I do and that is the reason why I pick up for Aparna" he said.

"What else do you pick up for her" she asked getting excited.

"All that I fancy" he replied.

"And she likes them" she asked?

"She likes them and moreover . . . . ." he did not complete the sentence.

"Yes, what" she asked getting impatient?

"She puts them on for me" he replied.

"Is it? Do you want me to wear them for you" she asked.

"Yes, if you don't mind" he uttered the words softly.

"And show them to you" she asked naughtily.

"Yes, that's the point" he replied.

"What there's for me" she asked?

"You will own them" he replied.

"Ah, as I own them you will take a look. A great idea indeed" she said teasingly.

"I will take you for a treat" he replied.

"No I don't need any of your treats" she shot back.

"Then what do you want" he asked getting closer.

"Me?"

"Yes"

"I don't know what I want. As I have come here I feel I am bound to take care of you" she said this to herself.

"What" asked Aditya?

"Nothing" she said getting up.

"Mom" called Aditya.

Looking back she said "yes."

"Can you wear that one" he asked?

"Which one" she asked getting rooted to the spot knowing very well what he wanted her to wear?

"The sari which I bought you" he replied.

"Pink one" she asked?

"Yes, the pink one" he said getting thrilled at the prospect of seeing her in it.

"If you want to" she said.

"Yes, I want you to wear it" he replied.

"Right now" she asked?

"Yes, right now" he replied taking a deep breath.

"Are you are not getting impatient" saying this she went into the room.

Aditya waited patiently for his mother to come back and when she did after 5 minutes he was thrilled to see her and said "you look gorgeous Mom."

"Are you telling me the truth" she asked lifting her eye brows.

"Yes, I am speaking the truth" he said as his eyes roamed over her.

"Are you pleased" she asked.

"Yes" hissed Aditya.

"I can see it, but I am feeling ashamed" she replied.

"Why, what for" he asked?

"To stand before you dbangd in this thin sari" she said.

"What's there to feel ashamed of" he asked her.

"I feel . . ." she said.

Getting to know her meaning he said "No you are not."

"Is this the way you both play games" she asked?

"Sometimes" he replied.

"And other times" she asked?

"Mama, I cannot answer that" he said.

"Why" she asked coming closer.

"Because I cannot reveal it to my mother" he replied.

"Don't forget what we resolved earlier. At present you are not talking with your mother" she said.

"I am sorry, I had forgotten it" he replied.

"Then tell me" she insisted.

"Well, usually I pick clothes which fancy me and she wears them for me" he replied.

"And wearing them she parades in front of you" she asked?

"Yes, it's like that" he replied.

"And you sit there watching" she asked?

"Yes, I love watching" he replied.

"Does she remove all her clothes" she asked?

"Sometimes she does and sometimes I comply" he replied.

"Are you missing her" she asked?

Like Reply
"No, not now" he replied.

"Why, because I am here" she asked?

"Yes, because you are here" he replied.

"But I cannot do what she does" she said.

"I know it but I am happy with what you have done so far" he said.

"And what is that" she asked?

"You have worn the sari which I bought" he replied.

"And"

"And you showed me your bra"

"And"

'And I had a glimpse of your swollen chest in the restaurant" he said.

"Yes, I saw you staring at my bosom in the restaurant. What else did you see" she asked.

"Nothing more" he replied.

"Did you forget what you saw yesterday" she asked?

"What did I see" he asked a little confused.

"You saw my bare belly" she replied.

"Ah! That is nothing. Now I can see more than what I saw yesterday" he said as his eyes took to her waistline.

"And that is why you made me wear this thin sari" she asked?

"Yes, I wanted to see you in it" he replied.

"Because it reveals a lot" she asked.

"Yes, it shows off your features to the maximum" he said.

"And you take pleasure in viewing it" she said.

"Yes and I am honored to watch you clad in that sari" he replied.

"You know very well how to impress a woman" she said.

"Are you impressed by my words" he asked her?

"Then what do you think prompted me to wear this sari" she asked.

"I am delighted to hear it" he replied.

"You ought to be" she replied.

"You have a gorgeous figure" he said.

"Do you say that to every woman" she asked.

"Only those who pose for me" he replied.

"Oh! You think I am gorgeous just because I am posing for you" she asked?

"No, not just because of it but you do posses a gorgeous figure" he replied.

"What's so gorgeous about me" she asked as her eyes took to her body.

"Well, you are tall. You have a beautiful face, dark eyes, rosy cheeks and pouting lips" he said.

"Do you call a woman gorgeous if she is tall, with dark eyes, rosy cheeks and pouting lips" she asked?

"No"

"Then whom do you call gorgeous" she asked?

"For the one who has a good looking bosom, a deep curvaceous waistline, well rounded buttocks, and long slender thighs" he replied.

"And you find all those features in me" she asked getting thrilled.

"Yes and more of it" he replied.

"And that is the reason you want to see me dbangd in this sari" she asked?

"No. Now I want to see you without your sari" he replied.

Hearing it Padma lifted her eyebrows and said "do you think I will remove it for you" she asked?

"I hope you will" he replied.

"You have high hopes" she said.

"I have high hopes because I feel that you will oblige me" he said.

"Do you fancy me" she asked?

"Yes, I fancy you and would love to see you without your sari" he replied.

"Do I have to remove it or will you do it" she asked?

"No, remove it" he said.

"How you do want me to remove it? Slowly, sensually or discard it fast" she asked.

"Try to be as sensual as possible" he said.

"You mean go slow, reveal each part of my body step by step" she asked?

"Yes, that's it" he said and moved to the edge of the sofa to have a better look.

Padma, holding the edge of her sari brought it down over her chest and when the top of her breasts were exposed she said "do you see anything."

"Yes, I can see the top of your bosom" he replied.

"How does it look" she asked.

"Marvelous" he replied.

"Want to see more" she asked?

"I am dying for it" he replied.

"Can you see my bosom now" she said as she drew her sari down.

"Yes, you have a swell bosom" he replied.

"Better than your wife's" she asked.

"Yes, they are fully endowed" he replied.

"You mean they are bigger than hers" she asked.

"Yes by two inches" he replied.

"When did you measure them" she asked.

"I did not measure them. It's visible and moreover you said you use 34 size bra" he replied.

"Oh! Yes I told you. Shall I drop this down" she asked holding the sari.

"Yes, please" he replied.

"And allow you to see my bare waist' she asked.

"Yes, that's the part I want to see very badly" he replied.

"Does it make you go crazy looking at it" she questioned him?

"Yes, that is the best part of a woman's anatomy and it makes one go crazy" he replied.

"And you want to see it and go crazy seeing it" she asked.

"Yes, yes" he replied as he saw his mother slip the sari out of her hands.

"Happy" she asked seeing his eyes pop out of their sockets.

"You have a lovely waist. Your belly is gorgeous. You are well built and the figure just below your belly is ravishing to look at" he replied.

"What about my legs" she asked?

"I will come to it after viewing below your waistline" he replied.

"What do you see there" she asked as she started trembling with pleasure.

"The most alluring thing a woman possesses" he said.

"And what is that" she asked as she started to cream out.

"The area below your tummy which is curved in and ending where your legs meet is tantalizing to see" he said.

"Even though it is covered" she asked?

"Yes, even though it is covered. It looks more magnificent translucent than being left bare" he replied.

"Why is it so" she asked.

"Because it tantalizes you before you see it bare" he replied.

"And what happens after you see it bare. Does it not tantalize you anymore" she asked.

"Once if it is laid bare then your eyes will not have any thing more to visualize and hope for" he replied.

"What are your eyes dreaming of" she asked?

"To see one of the most sacred part a woman possesses" he replied.

"So you call it a sacred part and what do you call this" she asked as her hands fondled her breasts.

"Well it is not so sacred, as nowadays it is a common sight" he replied.

"So you have seen women go top less" she said.

"I had the pleasure when I took the trip to the West" he replied.

'Then you don't intend to see them" she said cupping her breasts.

"Who said so" he asked.

"I thought that's what you meant just now" she replied.

"No, they are different" he replied.

"And how is that" she asked.

"Your wheatish complexion, your Asian heritage, makes all the difference" he replied.

"So you want see them" she asked.

"Yes of course" he shot back.

"But I did not say that I would be revealing them" she said.

"I know but I hoped you do so" he replied knowing very well that the show was coming to an end.

"You always hope for the best," saying this she pulled out her tucked sari and let it drop down thinking that the show had come to an end.

That was the grave mistake which Padma committed. As soon as the sari fell, unknowingly she had let Aditya see the wet patch on her petticoat. Her petticoat had stained as she had climaxed a few moments ago and she had forgotten that she had left behind a tell tale sign.

Aditya jumped out of his seat when he saw the wet patch on his mother's petticoat. Though he had thought his mother was enjoying the show, he had never considered that she would have climaxed. This took the wind out of him and he leaned forward to have a closer look.

Padma saw him change his stance and when she saw his eyes were glued and unmoving, she followed his gaze and was shell shocked to see the wet patch on her petticoat. She stood wondering what she had done and how foolish she was. As she bent down to collect her sari to hide the wet spot, she saw him getting up.

As she looked at him approaching she was astonished to hear him say "drop it, let me continue from where you left."

"What" she said trembling a little?

"I have yet to see your back" he said moving behind her.

"What's there to see" she said trying to stall him.

"I have not seen your back yet" he said gripping her shoulders.

"Is it necessary? Are you not satisfied with what you saw" she said trying hard to stop him.

"Your back is exquisite" he replied as he pushed her hair aside and baring her back, started caressing it.

Padma's body trembled as she felt his hands on her bare back and regaining her composure she said "have you finished looking."

"No I have just started" saying this he brought his lips on the nape of her neck and kissed it.

It was then that Padma realized that she was helpless. She knew it was out of her reach to stop him and when she felt his lips on her back her body started to warm up to it. Throwing all caution to the wind she said "how does my back look."

"Its alluring but your blouse is covering too much" he said.

Hearing it she said "how sad."

"Yes, it is very sad" saying this he brought his hand on her blouse and started pushing the thin material down.

Feeling the pressure of his hand on the blouse and knowing very well that the material would be shred to pieces she said "do you think what you are doing is necessary."

"Why? What will happen" he asked exerting more pressure.

"The blouse will be shred to pieces" she replied.

"What shall I do to have a look" he asked getting thrilled by her words.

"The hooks are in front" she replied softly.

"Is it" saying this he brought his hands in front and clasped her blouse over her breasts.

As Aditya brought his hands over her bosom Padma leaned her body on his and moaned.

"Are you comfortable" he asked as he felt his mother leaning over his body.

"Yes" she replied nuzzling closer and took a deep breath which made her breasts swell forward.

Aditya taking hold of the flaps of her blouse started to unhook her blouse slowly and when he unhooked the last, nuzzling his face on the nape of her neck said "lift your hands and allow me to discard it."

Like Reply
Tongue 
Padma obliged and when Aditya removed her blouse and started to caress her breasts, she placed her hands on his head and drawing him closer said "what are your hands feeling."

"The most gorgeous mounds" he replied.

"Is it a fact or are you just telling it to please me" she asked.

"Believe me, they are full and marvelous to feel at" he said as he squeezed them gently.

"And you love fondling them" she asked.

"Yes I love fondling them" he said as he cupped her breasts in both his hands.

"Are you enjoying yourself doing it" she asked.

"As if you are not enjoying'" he said.

"How do you know I am enjoying" she asked?

"Because your nipples are erect" he said squeezing them.

"Is it a sign of a woman's arousal" she asked.

"Yes it is a sure sign of a woman's arousal as this is of a man" saying this he pushed his erect cock on her back.

"That surely is aroused" she replied as she felt his hard cock on her back.

"Yes, it is" saying this he made her turn and took a few steps to reach the corner of the room.

"What did you do that for" she asked.

"See for yourself," saying this he pushed aside the curtain in front of them and revealed a full length mirror.

As Aditya pushed the curtain, Padma saw the reflection of her seminude body and Aditya's hands caressing her breasts. Seeing his face lodged on her shoulders she felt ecstatic. Trembling with desire she asked "Is this another trick you play with."

"Yes" he replied.

"Why is it necessary" she asked?

"Because standing back I can have a look at the body and guide my hands to the spot I want and besides can also view what my hands are feeling" he said looking at her face in the mirror.

"I see your point" she said when she saw him eyeing at the reflection and pushing the bra out exposing her breasts.

"Yes, this is the best way to look at a woman's body" he replied.

"Don't you think you would have had a better look discarding the bra" she asked.

"No, as I have told you I don't like to fully denude a woman" he replied nuzzling his face on hers, kissing her cheeks and searching for her lips.

"And now what are your lips searching for" she asked biting her lips in anticipation of a kiss.

"They are searching your pouting lips" brought one of his hands and turned her face.

"Do you want to kiss me" she asked turning her face towards his?

"No I want you to kiss me" he said opening his mouth.

"On your lips" she asked?

"No on my mouth" he said.

"Oh! You are a baby" saying this Padma opened her mouth and kissed him passionately.

As his mother kissed him, Aditya tightened his grip over her and smacking his mouth hard on her soft lips he bangd her mouth with his tongue.

Padma's body sizzled as she felt his lips and tongue marauding her mouth. Holding him tightly she reciprocated by pushing her tongue inside his mouth and as her tongue invaded it she creamed again.

When they drew their mouths apart Padma wetting her lips said "I have never been kissed like that."

"Did you not like it" he asked.

"Like it? It made me cum" she replied hiding her face on his shoulders.

"Mine is also throbbing and ready to shoot" he replied embedding his cock on her fleshy back.

On feeling his hard cock throbbing on her back she asked, "What do you want me to do to make it shoot?"

"First let my eyes feast on yours" he said lifting her face up and looking into her eyes.

Hearing those words Padma shied away and bowing her head she asked "will seeing mine make you cum."

"Yes it will, but undress me first" he replied.

"Is it necessary" she asked looking up at his face.

"Yes, it would give some comfort to it" he replied looking down at his swollen prick.

"Is it not comfortable being lodged on my soft back" she asked wriggling her body over his manhood.

"Being held captive in the pants it is aching" he replied.

"Poor thing" saying this she started to unbutton his shirt.

Aditya was thrilled when she started to remove his shirt and he helped her in removing it.

As Padma removed his shirt she fully turned to face him and seeing the impression of his full blown cock tenting up in his pants, she bit her lips and asked "is it huge."

"See it for yourself" said Aditya projecting his body in front of her.

"It appears enormous" saying this, Padma gently unbuttoned his pants and holding the zipper in her hands she pulled it down.

As the pants fell on the ground Aditya stepping out of it felt relieved and looking at his mother said "it is at ease now."

"Then, don't you want me to remove this" she asked pulling the waist band of his briefs.

"Only if you desire to have a look" he replied.

"Do you think coming so close, I don't want to see it" she asked looking at his face lewdly.

"I know you are impatient to see it" he replied.

"You have read my mind" saying it she pushed his briefs down and exposing his swollen cock said, "it is massive."

"You should be proud of it" he replied.

"Why, to possess it?" she asked.

"No, because you own it" he replied as he could not say you gave birth to it.

"I know what you mean" she said holding his cock in her hand and looking at its features.

"Like it" he asked her.

"How can I say no to something which is mine" she replied.

"Yes, and now it is my turn" he said embracing her.

"To see from where it came" she let out the words in an aroused state of mind.

"Yes, from where it came" saying this he made her turn facing the mirror again.

"Do you still desire to see its reflection" she asked.

"Yes, it is my fantasy" saying this he bent down and holding the hem of her petticoat he started to raise it slowly.

As Aditya took hold of her petticoat, Padma went up on her toes and nudged his erect on her buttocks.

Aditya feeling his cock embed between her soft buttocks felt ecstatic. He suddenly pushed his hand inside her petticoat and gripped her thighs hard.

Padma moaned as his bare hands invaded her inner thighs. Wriggling her buttocks on his erect cock her body went in raptures.

Aditya's cock was throbbing. He felt any moment he was going to blow. Gripping his mothers thighs strongly he started jabbing his cock between her buttocks. Soon his cock was on the verge of shooting and knowing he could not sustain it any longer he pushed his mother's thighs wider and lifting her petticoat up he bared his mothers buttocks and when he saw his mother's buttocks, he screamed 'Mama' and started spraying his cum on them.

Padma was pleased to hear him utter the word 'Mama' and turning to face him she asked "did you enjoy it, Adi."

"Yes Mama, I came before I could take a look at it," he replied.

"What made you cum dear" she asked.

"Your buttocks Mama. Thrusting my cock between your warm buttocks, I felt as if I was inside you" he replied.

"Where they so warm and soft" she asked.

"Yes Mama, they are soft and warm" he replied.

"Now can I go" she asked?

"Mama, I have yet to see yours" he replied.

'Why do you want to see it? Has this not been satisfied" she said gripping his limp cock.

"It is but my eyes are not" he replied.

"Now is it the turn of your eyes" she asked.

"Yes Mama" he replied.

"After seeing it don't you think this one will regain its strength" she asked fondling his cock.

"Yes, it is quite obvious" he replied.

"Then will it not be its turn," she said looking at his cock which was half erect.

"Yes" he replied.

"Then will it not ask for something else. When is this going to stop" she asked?

"Not till I am famished" he replied.

"I don't think a robust guy like you will ever be famished" she said.

"You should be proud of it. Remember I am your son" he replied.

"Yes, an insatiable son" she replied.

"And you a willing mother" he said embracing her.

"Now don't take it for granted' she said hugging him.

"I won't, but give me a chance' he asked.

"And what is that, to see my pussy' she asked lewdly.

Hearing his mother utter the word pussy Aditya was aroused again. His cock regained its strength and replying in the same tone he said

'Yes and also to slide my cock inside your pussy."

"What do you call sliding the cock inside the pussy" she asked.

"It's called fucking and I want to fuck you" he said.

"You want to fuck me, not just see my cunt" she asked.

"Yes, I want to fuck you, screw you" he replied.

"Then take me to your room" she replied.

Aditya was pleased to hear it and at once he guided his mother to his room.

As soon as they entered the room "Yes, take me my son, take me before I change my mind' saying this she embraced him.

Holding his mother tight in his arms Aditya lifted her and placed her on the cot.

Padma's body was on fire. She had not been fucked since years. Her body craved for it. She started squirming on the bed.

Aditya after putting his mother down on the cot crawled over her and taking hold of one of her legs he started kissing her heels.

Padma lifted the other leg and caressed his erect cock with it, while all the time her body was writhing with pleasure.

As his mother lifted the other leg the petticoat slipped baring her rich thighs and seeing it Aditya immediately placed himself between them and holding both her legs he placed them over his shoulders.

This action made the petticoat to slip further down. Aditya had a bird's view of her rich thighs. He saw his mother's thighs which were fine tuned and glistening.

Bending down he lifted her petticoat up to her waist. This finally revealed her lush cunt hidden amidst thick black silky hair. Aditya's eyes popped out when he saw his mother's cunt. It was a sight to behold for ever. His eyes strained gazing at the pink lips of her wet cunt and he could not draw them back.

Padma feeling his intense gaze on her naked cunt said "is that what you wanted to see."

"Yes, I always dreamt that I could see your cunt" he replied.

"How does my cunt look? Is it any better than Aparna's" she asked?

"Aparna does not have such a gorgeous cunt and this, this looks heavenly" he said as his fingers groped her pubic hair.

"Does she not have hair over her cunt" she asked?

"She has a little but not so thick and silky like yours" he replied.

"Do you like to see a hairy pussy" she asked?

"Yes, I love to see a hairy pussy and also hairy under arms" replied.

"You mean this" she asked lifting her arms and exposing her armpits.

"Yes, they look exquisite" he said putting his hands across her arms and leaning his body over hers and facing her.

Padma was delighted to feel his heavy body crush over hers. Holding his face in her hands she asked "tell me about Aparna."

"What do you want to hear about her" he asked brushing her hair from her face.

'Tell me what she likes to do in bed" she asked.

"First she entices me by a scintillating dance where in she discards her clothes" he replied.

"Then she undresses me, mostly using her teeth to unhook or unzip my clothes" he said.

"She uses her mouth a lot" she asked.

"Yes whenever my cock goes limp she sucks it till I regain" he replied.

"So she sucks your cock. Do you reciprocate" she asked.

"Yes, I love the scent of her cunt and I go crazy kissing it" he replied.

"So you kiss her pussy" she asked?

"Yes"

"And like it too" she said.

"Yes, I love doing it" he replied.

"You love doing it" she asked again.

"Yes, why" he asked looking at her face.

"I just asked" she replied.

"Do you like being kissed there" he asked his mother.

"Is it a question to ask? Everywoman loves being kissed there" she replied.

"And you are no different" he said.

"How can I be" she replied.

"Do you want me to do it for you" he asked looking directly into her eyes.

"If it does not offend you going down on your mother" she replied.

"Will you reciprocate the same" he asked.

"I would not mind taking him in my mouth" she replied.

"Right now" he asked?

"Yes, right now I want him in my mouth" she said.

Hearing it Aditya straddled his mother's chest and holding his erect cock in his hand said "Mama I wanted to ask you to suck my cock from the beginning."

"Then why did you not do it" she said taking hold of his cock in her hand.

"I thought you would not like doing it" he said.

"What made you think like that? Am I not a woman? Don't I know what a man likes? Don't I know how to please a male?" She threw him the questions as she brought his cock closer to her mouth.

Like Reply
Tongue 
"Kiss it Mama" cried Aditya.

"Yes, yes, come closer dear," saying this she placed a few pillows below her head and taking hold of his cock she started kissing the tip of his head.

"Now take it in Mama" cried her son.

"You want him inside my mouth. Does my son want me suck this lovely cock" saying this she opened her mouth and placing it inside her mouth she engulfed its head inside.

Aditya was ecstatic when his mother took his cock's head deep into her mouth. His body trembled and pushing his body closer to her face he asked "can I fuck your mouth Mama."

Pulling his cock out of her mouth she asked "does Aparna allow you to fuck her mouth."

"Yes, I usually ram it inside her mouth" he lied putting one of his fingers inside his mother's mouth and widening it.

"Show me how you do it to her" she said opening her mouth wide.

Hearing those words Aditya's cock started pulsating. Positioning his cock right over his mother's mouth he shoved it in fully.

Padma took his cock fully inside her mouth and bringing her hands over his buttocks she looked up at his face and nodded her head.

Aditya seeing him mother nodding his head started ramming his cock inside her mouth.

Padma was ecstatic to feel her son's cock poke her throat and his balls hit her face. Lifting her face up she allowed him to penetrate deep inside her throat.

Aditya intensified his thrusts. He started pounding his mother's mouth with his cock and soon felt he was on the verge of coming. "Mama it is great" he cried.

Pulling out his cock from her mouth and holding its saliva filled head she asked "is he going to shoot."

"Yes Mama, put it back in your mouth" he cried.

"I want him to shoot on my face" she replied.

"Then give it some more licks and he will be ready" he shouted.

"Yes, yes" saying this she again took his cock inside her mouth and started licking its head with her tongue.

Aditya could not control any longer. Giving it a final push inside her mouth he removed it out and positioning it on his mother's face he shot his cum over it.

Padma felt his cock spraying his hot cum over her face and when he was coming to an end she directed his spray inside her mouth and lapped it with her tongue.

Aditya felt exhausted by his spent. He had shot a thick load of cum, much larger than the previous one. He slowly slid down from his mother's body and gripping her he laid his head upon her bosom and rested.

Padma embraced him in her arms and seeing that he was tired allowed him to rest. It was when she felt the desire to pee; she pushed him aside and went inside the bathroom.

As she came out of the bathroom she saw her son lying on the bed resting his head on a stack of pillows and waiting for her and as soon as she came near him he pulled her up on to him.

Padma on being drawn up his body now faced him and looking at his smiling face said "so you had a good time inside my mouth."

"Yes, my cock felt wonderful inside your warm saliva filled mouth" he replied.

"I am proud that my mouth was of some use to your cock" she replied.

"Not only your mouth but you should be proud of your whole body" he replied.

"Do I possess such a body" she asked looking down.

"Yes" he replied pulling her up.

"Now what" she asked?

"Stand up" he commanded.

Padma was mystified to hear this. Putting each foot on either side of his body she stood up on the cot.

Aditya lifting both his hands started rolling up her petticoat and when it reached over her buttocks he brought one of his hands over her moist cunt and said "bring this on my face."

Padma was delighted to hear this. Spreading her legs a little she slowly positioned her cunt down on his face.

As Padma came down she felt her son nuzzling his mouth over her bushy cunt. This sent wild desires up her body and as he continued separating her pubic hair from her cunt lips she held the frame of the cot and pushed her cunt on to his mouth and screamed "kiss it Adi."

Aditya went wild on inhaling the musky smell of his mother's cunt. It invigorated him and soon felt his cock regaining its strength.

Bringing his hands over his mother's lush buttocks he held them tightly and drawing her cunt closer to his mouth he kissed it hard.

Padma started gyrating her cunt over his mouth and when she felt him open his mouth she smacked her cunt hard on his mouth. Aditya on feeling his mother's cunt over his mouth slid out his tongue and started lapping her cunt lips. Padma was ecstatic. Her body started convulsing and as her son pushed his tongue inside her cunt, she again smacked her cunt lips on his lips.

This brought her to orgasm. Holding the bedpost tightly she started lashing her cunt on his face. This made her pulsating cunt to open up and feeling his face nuzzled inside she creamed out.

Aditya felt her juices flow from her cunt. He started lapping at it and when the flow subsided he felt his mother relaxing. Pushing her down on the bed he straddled on his mother's thighs and looking at the pink slit of his mother's cunt open to his gaze he took hold of his erect cock in his hand.

Padma seeing his cock erect again was surprised. "What made it to get aroused so soon" she asked.

"It was the musky aroma of your beautiful dripping cunt" he replied.

"Now is it the turn of my body odor to make you aroused" she asked?

"Yes" he replied.

"Tell me what else arouses you" she asked.

"Just looking at you arouses me" he replied.

"I can't believe it, why is it so" she said.

"It's because you possess a ravishing body" he replied.

"What about Aparna does it happen with her too" she asked.

"Not as much as you" he replied.

"Why is it so, does she not possess a good looking figure" she asked.

"She is more on the thinner side" he replied.

"But I was under the impression that men like her type of figure" she said.

"It only looks good but it is totally different to have a heavier body underneath you" he replied.

"So that you get a good cushion" she asked.

"Yes, the feel of a lush body is very different" saying this he lay upon her fully.

"Feeling comfortable" she asked as he lay flat upon her.

"Yes, it is a wonderful feeling to feel a full body" saying this he embraced her fully.

"I too like a well muscled body like yours," saying this she held him tightly to her body.

"Can you feel my cock poking near your cunt" he whispered in her ear.

"Yes, what is it searching for" she asked.

"Searching for a hot opening to invade" he replied.

"Then why does he not invade it" she asked embracing him tightly.

"Guide me inside" he said.

"You are a baby" saying this she held his cock and guided it to the opening of her cunt.

"Put it inside" he said.

"Can't you do it" she asked guiding his cock head inside her cunt.

"I can but I would like you to do it to me" he replied.

"Does it give you more pleasure" she asked.

"Yes, the feel of your hand on my cock is wonderful" he said.

"There he is in, now what do you want" she asked.

"Let it be inside, let it get accustomed to its surroundings" saying this he started gyrating his cock head inside her cunt.

"Is it the way you do to Aparna" she asked.

"No, I usually fuck her straight" he replied.

'Is hers tighter than mine" she asked.

Hearing this Aditya looked into her face. "It is a little tight but yours is very luscious" he replied poking his finger into his mother's mouth and caressing it.

Padma lapping his fingers said "I wish she was here."

Hearing this Aditya was surprised and asked "why?"

"If she was here then I would have got some rest" she replied.

"You mean you would have let me do this to you even if she was here" he asked getting excited at the proposition.

"Yes, I would have welcomed her company" she replied looking at him directly.

"Is it a fact? Are you sure" he asked.

"Why? don't you want her to know what you did to me" she asked.

"I have not thought of it" he replied a little puzzled.

"If I was in your place I would have let her know" she said biting his ears.

"Do you want me to tell her" he asked getting doubly aroused.

"Yes, why not, invite her" she replied.

"Are you interested" he asked.

"Yes, I would love to watch her scintillating dance" she said.

Hearing it he was ecstatic. His cock started throbbing. Lifting his body a little he rammed his cock deep into his mother's cunt and said "I will, I will."

"Yes, call her," saying this she started to reciprocate his moves by thrusting her body up for deeper penetration.

Aditya started pounding his cock deep inside his mother's cunt all the time thinking Aparna was watching the scene. This gave him added vigor and his thrusts gained momentum.

Padma seeing her son go ecstatic lifted her feet up giving him more room to pierce her inner labia and as he dug his cock deeper she said

"when thinking about her has made you grow stronger, I wonder how it will be if she was here."

"Yes indeed it has brought a change in me. What about you" he said as he held both her feet and placing them above his shoulders he rammed his cock till it felt the rock bottom of her cunt.

Padma too felt his cock jabbing at the walls of her cunt. She too was on the verge of climax. Holding him tightly she said "Yes, I want to be in her company, invite her."

Aditya feeling her thrashing her body upon his went into raptures and knowing that she wanted to be in the company of Aparna added more to his vigor. "I will fetch her tomorrow," saying this he dug his cock deeply into her cunt and shot his cum inside her burrow.

Padma went in raptures hearing him accept her proposition and as she felt his cock ejecting deep inside her cunt, she turned and pushing him down on the cot she lay upon him creaming again.

##

Like Reply
Tongue 
The sun was shining brightly when Padma awakened the next morning. Seeing the clock showing 11 A.M she was surprised. Having a bath as she came out she saw a note struck on the fridge informing her son was out to receive Aparna who was arriving by afternoon flight. Unable to believe his words she rang him on his cell.

Aditya was thrilled when his cell rang. Knowing who it was 'how are you Mom?' he asked.

'I am fine but where are you?' she asked.

'I am on my way to the Airport to pick up Aparna' he replied.

'How sweet of you' she said.

'It's because of you I have asked her to come' he said.

'That is really very thoughtful of you' she replied.

'I am looking forward to reach home soon Mom' he said.

'Why don't you have to go office?' she asked.

'Have applied leave Mom' he said.

'What for?' she asked.

'I want to be close to my Mom' he replied.

'Why, Why do you want to be close to your mother?' she asked

'I want to kiss her' he said softly.

'You want to kiss me, what if your wife sees?' she asked.

'What's wrong is kissing? Can I not kiss my mother?' he asked enthusiastically.

'Yes you can only kiss your mother and nothing else, have you thought of it?' she asked.

'No I have not thought of it' he replied suddenly loosing his enthusiasm.

'Why what happened?' she asked and feeling him go silent 'come soon I am waiting' she said to cheer him up.

'Yes Mom I will' he replied.

'But don't forget to pick Aparna' saying it she put down the phone.

Aditya was thrilled when he heard the last sentence. Thinking about her he drove to the airport.

##

It was around 4 P.M when Padma finally heard the bell ring. Getting up from the couch she cautiously moved to the door and taking a deep breath when she opened the door she was delighted to see a smiling Aparna.

Hugging her daughter-in-law she gave her a rousing welcome and moving indoors she casually enquired as to how she was and how they had missed her.

Aditya joined them and they all sat for the evening tea. It was while they were having tea that Aditya started eyeing his mother. Sitting opposite he was keenly observing his mother waiting for her to make the move.

It was not long before she started the conversation. 'I think I unnecessarily made you come back' she said looking at Aparna.

'No Ma even I had planned so' she said looking at her husband.

'Yes I think he missed you' she said looking at Aditya.

'Why would I miss her?' replied Aditya teasing his wife.

'As if you did not' shot his mother and looking at Aparna she said 'I had a tough time yesterday.'

'Why what did he do?' asked Aparna smilingly.

'Ask what he did not do' she said and looking at shocked Aditya 'he was kind enough to buy me a sari' she said softly.

'How nice of him' replied Aparna.

'Why don't you wear that sari Mom?' said Aditya feeling reassured.

'No not that' saying it she stopped and looking at Aparna 'why don't we ask Aparna to wear it' said his mother.

'No Ma as he has brought it for you wear it' replied Aparna casually.

'Aparna you don't know how translucent it is' she said.

'So what wear it Mom' insisted Aditya.

Seeing her husband insisting 'wear it Ma' added Aparna.

'Well if you both want me to' saying this she went to the room. Once inside she hurriedly undressed and putting on Aparna's bra and other inner wears she dbangd the pink sari on and looking at her reflection and on being satisfied she slowly walked out of the room.

Aditya was enchanted when he saw his mother appear wearing the pink sari. She looked gorgeous in the fading light and when she came closer Aparna took a deep breath as she felt it was too flashy a sari to wear in front of her son.

Getting up from the couch Aditya moved towards his mother and slipping an arm around her waist 'does it not look great on her' he asked Aparna.

'Yes it does' replied Aparna though she thought it was showing off all her curves.

'Don't you think I am a bit old to wear such a sari?' asked his mother.

'Who said you are old Mom. You can even wear saris which Aparna does' saying it he tightened his hold on her waist.

'What kind of saris does she wear?' asked his mother.

'Some of them are very flashy' he replied.

'No Ma he is telling a lie' replied Aparna shyly.

'Why what's wrong in you wearing them? You are still a bride' said his mother.

'Eight months have passed since we got married Ma' she said.

'So what?' she said.

'Why don't you change into something else' intercepted Aditya his hands firmly lodged on his mother's waist.

'What are you talking of Adi?' said his wife shyly.

'Wear the sari which you bought recently' he said.

'No Adi, how can I wear it in front of Ma what would she say' she said softly.

'What would I say? If your husband wants you to, then wear it' said Padma hugging her son.

Seeing her mother-in-law hug her son Aparna got excited and as she got up she heard her husband say 'wear that matching blouse too.'

'Adi how can I? You know about it' she said.

'Mom she has got a new blouse stitched which looks great as it leaves her back fully naked' said Aditya.

'Wear it dear you need not feel shy. I think it's his wish' saying it she kissed Adi on his cheeks.

Seeing her peck a kiss on her son Aparna got thrilled and when her husband embraced his mother a warm feeling crept up her body which made her rush into the room. Shedding all her shyness she quickly changed and putting on the new sari and blouse and letting her hair loose she walked into the living room graciously.

Padma was pleased to see Aparna dressed up in the translucent sari. Her appearance was dazzling and as she crossed over looking at her long tapered almost naked back she felt aroused. 'You look stunning dear, no doubt my son missed you so much' she said looking up from head to toe.

Her words made Aparna to blush and before she could reply she heard her husband say 'even you look gorgeous Mom' which prompted her to add 'yes Ma you look very attractive in that sari.'

'But I am not as young as you are dear' she said to please her daughter-in-law.

'What has age got to do Mom? It looks good on you' he said drawing her closer which prompted Aparna to add 'yes Ma you do look very charming.'

'Now you both are pulling my legs' she said.

'No Mom you do look good' saying it he kissed her cheek passionately.

'Do you know whom you are kissing? Have you mistaken me for Aparna' she asked teasingly.

'What's wrong in him kissing you Ma?' said Aparna mouthing the words which he wanted to utter.

'Yes what's wrong in kissing you Mom' repeated Aditya grasping her in his arms.

'No there is nothing wrong in kissing me but the way you kissed I thought you had mistaken' she said cuddling closer.

'No Mom I wanted to kiss you from a long time and holding you close I could not stop myself' he said.

'Well if you both feel the same then its okay I suppose' said his mother.

'So sweet of you' saying it he kissed her again and this time he let his lips linger for a longer time on her cheeks which excited Aparna. She wished he would kiss his mother on her lips and to encourage him she said 'you two look like love birds.'

'Yes we are love birds' saying it he smacked his mother's face with wet kisses which were very erotic.

Aparna was excited seeing her husband kiss his mother passionately and as she sat straight watching them she was thrilled when her mother-in-law took hold her son's face and kissed him back. She felt aroused watching them and her hand slipped down to her thigh. On kissing her son 'are you happy?' she asked.

'Yes but I want to kiss you. . . .' saying this he placed his finger on her lips and caressed them.

'You want to kiss me on my lips' asked his mother which jolted Aparna.

'Yes Mom I want to kiss you on your lips. You know you have very promising lips' he said caressing them.

'Are you sure you want to kiss my lips not hers?' she said smiling at Aparna who was observing them keenly.

'Yes I want to kiss your lips, they are so beautiful' saying it he brought his lips close to his mothers.

The scene aroused Aparna, her hand which was on her thigh went up and when she saw her husband place his lips near his mothers and nuzzled closer she hoped her mother-in-law was not joking.

'Oh Adi do you really want to kiss me' said his mother when she felt his lips near hers.

'Of course Mom I do want to kiss those lips' saying it he held her in his arms and facing his wife he kissed his mother on her lips.

'Adi my boy' saying it she hugged her son and when she looked at her daughter-in-law's crimson face 'now I understand how you have missed her' she said.

'No Mom it is you that I wanted to kiss' saying this he seized her and pulling her up he kissed her again.

'Oh! My boy, oh my boy' she moaned and looking at Aparna whose face had turned red 'you are very naughty today' she said.

'Yes having you in my arms has made me naughty' he said and as he moved a little Aparna was shocked on seeing her husband's engrossed cock tenting up in his pants. She was spellbound for a few moments and as the scene was so very arousing she hoped that they could continue necking.

'Then shall I move out of your arms, what do you say Aparna?' she asked looking at her.

'What can I say Ma? I think he is very mischievous today' she replied wanting them to continue.

'Yes he has become mischievous and I think it is because he has missed you' she replied.

'No it is not that. I always dreamt of having you in my arms and kiss you Mom' saying it he drew her again in his arms.

'You want to kiss me again are you not satisfied?' she asked moving closer. . 'No Mom I want to keep kissing you. I love kissing these lovely lips' saying it he caressed her lips and when he felt his mother encircle her hands and embrace him, he opened his mouth and placing it on hers he ravaged her lips which made his mother to shudder in his arms.

Seeing her husband ravish his mother's lips Aparna was certain that his mother was enjoying his kisses and she was also assured of the fact that she was playing a game with her son. This aroused her and wished that her husband could carry on. It was a sight which had already sent hot waves through her body and the more intimate they became the better it would be she thought. Her body sizzled at the very thought of her husband playing with his mother's body and she sat waiting with abated breath.

As Aditya continued kissing he felt his mother embrace him. Grasping her tightly 'you are very gorgeous Mom' he said and as she moaned he slipped one of his hands down onto her buttocks and gripped them, watching this Aparna had the first orgasm of the evening. She let out a deep moan as her body shook with pleasure.

Padma heard her daughter-in-law's low moan. This upped her ante and kissing her son passionately 'do you find me attractive dear?' she asked.

'Yes Mom you are very attractive and it's nice to feel them' saying this he caressed her buttocks and squeezed them lightly over her sari.

'Do you know what you are doing? Do you know what you are fondling?' she asked.

'Yes Mom, they are very luscious' he said fondling her buttocks.

'You are crushing my new sari Adi' she said.

'I will buy another Mom' saying this he continued fondling her buttocks over her sari squeezing them roughly.

Padma was thrilled by his words and actions. 'But be careful as it is a present from my son' she said to tease him.

'Then why don't we remove what your son has presented to you and keep it safely?' he said taking hold of her sari.

As soon as he uttered those words Aparna was stunned and she sat dazed.

'How very cunning you are as if I don't know what your intentions are?' she said.

'What intentions could I have?' he asked.

'You want to fondle what you are fondling without the sari on' she said.

'Yes and also for the fact your sari may get wrinkled' he replied pulling her sari.

'Look how your husband is behaving today do you want him to?' she asked.

Aparna was shocked when her mother-in-law suddenly put the question to her. In a dazed voice 'yes Ma otherwise as you said it may get wrinkled' she said very softly.

'I think you both are playing a game' she replied.

'No Mom' saying it he slowly pulled her sari out and looking at her sleeveless blouse struggling to cover her robust bosom which was bulging out he got excited. Placing a hand at the top of her bosom he drew her up and kissing her passionately 'Mom it feels great to have you in my arms' he said.

'Is it because I am not wearing a sari?' she asked.

'Yes and also these are gorgeous' saying it he again placed his hand on her buttocks.

'For you it feels good but my feet are aching standing' she said.

'Why don't you come and sit here Ma' injected Aparna getting excited at the prospect of having them close.

'Yes dear your husband is crazy today. I don't think he will ever stop kissing me' saying this she moved out of his arms and sat beside Aparna on the couch.

Aditya standing in front looked at the two beautiful women sitting side by side on the couch. He kept staring at them which prompted his wife to lift her eyebrows and question him.

'Does she not look gorgeous?' he asked his wife standing in front of his mother.

'Yes Adi Ma looks gorgeous as she has a beautiful figure' she replied.

Hearing both them praise her 'I don't know what you both are up to' she said.

'Nothing Mom I just love the way you look' he said.

'Is it because I am not wearing sari?' she asked.

'Yes without your sari on you look great' he replied.

'You naughty boy what's there that looks so good?' she asked.

'You have a well endowed body and it is pleasing to the eye' he replied.

'You are becoming very naughty Aditya. I should not have allowed you to kiss me' she said.

'It's because you are so beautiful that I want to kiss you again and again' saying this he leaned forward and kissed her.

'When are you going to stop kissing me Adi?' asked his mother.

'I want to keep kissing you forever Mom' he replied.

'What about Aparna, don't you want to kiss her? She will feel bad if you neglect her' she said looking at her.

'No Ma it is okay with me' replied Aparna shyly.

'Kiss her Adi, kiss your bride' said his mother.

'Yes Mom' saying it he moved in front of Aparna and looked at his wife.

'What are doing Adi, Ma was just joking' she said getting excited at the prospect of being kissed in front of her mother-in-law.

'No dear Mom is serious, she cares for you' saying it he held her trembling body in his arms and pushing aside the loose hair from her face he brought his face down and kissed her passionately.

On being kissed in front of her mother-in-law Aparna felt as if the earth had shattered. A strong current ripped through her body. It was totally a different sensation she felt and her body shuddered in her husband's arms.

Aditya too got excited. He too felt it different to kiss his wife in front of his mother. Hugging his wife he pushed her towards his mother and leaning on her he started to kiss her again while his hands pulled her sari.

Padma on seeing her son pull her sari said 'yes dear remove her sari' wanting to see her daughter-in-law without her sari.

'Yes Mom' as he uttered those words 'no' cried Aparna and not heading to her words he put his hand on her waist and pulled her sari out.

'What are doing Adi?' moaned his wife softly as the light sari slipped away from her body.

'You look beautiful dear. Does she not Mom?' asked Aditya.

'Yes dear she looks lovely as she has a beautiful body' she said staring at her daughter-in-law's lithe figure writhing with pleasure. Placing her hand on her blouse and feeling its soft texture and looking at her petite breasts under the thin layer of her blouse 'I don't think she is wearing a bra Aditya' she said.

'Yes Mom she is not wearing a bra. Her blouse is just a piece of cloth tied at the back' he replied seeing his mother feeling the texture of her blouse.

'And I suppose it's very easy to undo. Is it not so dear?' she asked moving her hand on her blouse.

'It is his fancy Ma' replied a shy Aparna.

'How nice do want me to undo it dear' she asked softly.

'I feel ashamed Ma' replied Aparna as excitement took over her body.

'I just want to release the knots dear you look very pretty, you are very pretty dear' saying it she slipped her hand behind her blouse and
undid the knot.

Aparna's body trembled as her mother-in-law undid the knot. Her petite breasts became more visible as her blouse was loosened. Squirming in pleasure she moaned softly.

'Look how beautifully they are Adi?' said Padma on seeing the small breasts nuzzled inside her blouse.

'Yes Mom her breasts are very beautiful' saying it Aditya pulled his wife's blouse denuding her breasts.

'Oh! They are so lovely, so small and so tender' said his mother feeling the small mounds of her daughter-in-laws breasts.

'But you have gorgeous ones Mom' said Aditya straining to look at the exposed parts of her breasts.

'Are they visible dear?' asked his mother.

'The swollen part is quite visible Mom' said Aditya staring at her bosom.

'Are you not getting naughty again' she said as she cupped her daughter-in-laws breasts.

'No Mom I am just comparing them' he replied placing his hand on his mothers blouse and unhooking it.

'Now what are you doing?' asked his mother.

'I want to have a look' he said.

'Why do you want to see them? Are you not satisfied with these' she said cupping her daughter-in-laws breasts.

'I am after yours Mom' he said pulling her blouse out and looking at her gorgeous breasts in the filmiest bra he was excited. Caressing them

'they look gorgeous in this bra Mom' he said.

'Do you know whose bra it is? It's your wife's bra I am wearing' she said.

Hearing those words Aparna turned to face her mother-in-law and looking at her bra she felt excited. 'It looks great on you Ma' said she when her mother-in-law smiled at her.

'Yes dear you have a collection as lovely as you are' saying it she kissed Aparna on her lips.

'That looks exciting, kiss her again Mom' said Aditya.

'I always wanted to kiss your bride Adi' saying it she pulled Aparna up and holding her in her arms she kissed her lips passionately and when she felt her lithe body tremble holding her tightly she slipped her tongue inside her mouth and ravished it. 'You are so beautiful dear that I want to kiss you again and again' she said repeatedly kissing her.

'You too are very beautiful Ma' said Aparna nuzzling closer in her arms.

'But not as lovely as you are dear' saying this she hugged her naked breasts on to hers and feeling the heat generated from her naked breasts she had a huge orgasm. 'It feels lovely, it feels lovely dear' she cried her body writhing in desire.

'Yes and I see you both are enjoying' said Aditya who are aroused on seeing his mother kiss his wife passionately. To encourage his wife

'why don't you remove mother's bra' he said.

'Yes dear I think the bra she is wearing is small, though it looks good on Ma' saying it she leaned on her mother-in-law to unhook her bra.

'Yes dear I wore it as I was attracted but now it is really troubling and moreover your husband I think wants to have it removed' she said as Aparna slipped her hand behind her back to undo the brassiere.

'Yes Ma, today he is indeed very naughty and these lovelies do attract him' saying it she unhooked her bra and removing it out of her body and pushing her mother-in-laws breasts up 'are they not gorgeous dear' asked Aparna looking up at her husband.

'Yes dear they are gorgeous and how fortunate you are to have them in your hand. Why don't you kiss them dear?' said Aditya staring at his mother's breasts.

Hearing his words Aparna was excited 'do you want to, do you want me to kiss them dear?' she asked holding Padma's face in both her hands and as her husband nodded 'They are lovely Ma and your son wants me to kiss them' saying it Aparna dipped her face between the cleft of her breasts and started kissing her mounds.

'Yes dear that feels good. The feel of your soft lips on them is so good' saying it she held Aparna's face tightly on to her breasts.

'Yes it feels good to kiss your breasts, want me to suck them Ma?' asked Aparna lifting her face from her breasts.

'You dont have to ask to suck them, suck them dear, suck them while he watches' she replied pulling Aparna's face down.

'His eyes are popping out Ma' said Aparna as she looked at her husband.

'Yes his eyes are popping out and I think he wants to see more' saying this her mother-in-law slipped her hand between their bodies and taking hold of the waist band of Aparna's petticoat 'why don't we pull this down' she said pushing her petticoat down her body.

Aparna's body trembled again as her mother-in-laws hands invaded her privacy. Writhing with ecstasy 'yes Ma' she said softly.

'Oh! you are so beautifully built Aparna, so lithe so delicate' saying it she pulled her up and grabbing her in both her hands she put her down on the couch and leaning over 'I want to see it dear' she whispered in her ear.

'Oh! Ma' was only what she could utter as a hot wave shot through her body igniting all her senses.

'Yes I want to see all of you' saying it she spread her on the couch and squatting between her thighs she looked at her supple body 'you have lovely thighs and what this piece of cloth is covering looks heavenly' she said looking at the dark patch of pubic hair visible under her panties.

Aparna was speechless. Thrashing her feet and biting her lips she let out a moan as her mother-in-law's eyes feasted on her body.

'Remove them dear, remove your panties' she said as she knelt between her thighs.

Aparna brought her hands down and taking hold of her panties started to roll them down.

'Yes roll them out' she said as she saw the tiny piece of cloth slide down her glistening thighs exposing the dark patch of pubic hair and when Aparna lifted her legs to roll her panties out Padma was thrilled as her pinkish cunt lips were exposed. 'It looks very pretty dear, it looks very pretty' saying it she placed herself between Aparna's thighs and lifting Aparna's legs and putting them on her shoulder she placed her hand over her moist cunt and started caressing it.

'Maaaaa' screamed Aparna as she felt her mother-in-law caress her cunt. Thrashing her lower body wildly 'yes, yes' she cried.

'You are so sweet Aparna, it feels so good and it's so hot to touch' saying it Padma slipped a finger inside her hot cunt.

'Ma' screamed Aparna loudly as her body thrashed wildly on having a huge orgasm.

'Yes dear, yes' saying it she coaxed Aparna and looking up at her son 'she is very beautiful Adi, your wife if very beautiful, have her' she said getting up.

'Yes she is very beautiful but why are you getting up Mom' he said seeing her get up.

'Don't you want to have her?' she asked in a husky voice.

'Yes I want her but where are you going' he asked removing his shirt.

'Why I am going to my room leaving her to you' she replied.

'No Mom you are not going anywhere' he said unbuckling his belt.

'Do you want me to stay back' she asked looking at Aparna.

'Yes Mom I want you to stay back' he replied pushing his pants down.

Aparna was ecstatic on hearing those words. It sent a hot wave up her body which had started warming her up after seeing her husband unbuckling his pants in front of his mother and as his words pierced her ears she held her mother-in-laws hand tightly. She wanted her to see him nude and also watch him consume her.

Padma was delighted as this was what she had hoped for. She had a desire to see her son take his wife and as she sat on the couch she was aroused when she saw him standing with his briefs projected like a missile. What was behind them looked awesome.

'Do you see what I see' and before Aparna could reply 'does it not look awesome' said Padma.

Aparna was astonished to hear her words. She looked at her mother-in-law and seeing her staring at son's nakedness sent a rush of blood through her veins. Taking courage 'yes it is quite remarkable Ma' she replied.

'Yes it is and you ought to be ready to have him' she said looking at her son who moved forward and was surprised when he pulled her up instead of going to Aparna.

'What are you doing dear' she said on being pulled from the couch.

'I want to kiss you Mom' he said pulling her up.

'You want to kiss me and do you know in what state you are?' she asked looking down at his briefs.

'Yes I know and that is the reason why I want to kiss you' he said slipping his arms around and pulling her up.

'Don't you want to go to your wife with it' she asked smiling at him.

'No I want to have your voluptuous body in my arms first' he said.

Hearing it Aparna was stupefied. As she was unable to say anything she kept staring at them waiting for their next move.

'You mean you want me in your arms' she said looking at Aparna.

'Yes I need you, not her' saying it he held her in his arms.

'Now what do you want from me?' she asked lewdly.

'First let me have the pleasure of seeing you' he said.

'Are you not satisfied looking at her?' she asked.

'No you are different, your built is different and your body is gorgeous' he said.

'So you find your mother gorgeous. Will you undo her petticoat or want me to do it' she asked holding her petticoat in her hand.

'Pull it down while my eyes devour your naked body' he replied.

'You want to feast your eyes while I undo my petticoat' she asked.

'Yes discard it' he said taking hold of the cords of her petticoat.

'You want me to push this down and expose what lies between my thighs. Is that what you are interested in seeing?' she said holding her petticoat.

Hearing her words Aparna was flabbergasted. She stared at her mother-in-law who was mesmerizing her son by displaying her voluptuous body.

'Yes I want to see what lies between those gorgeous thighs' saying this he pulled her petticoat down.

'This is what that lies between my thighs. How does it look?' she asked as the petticoat slipped down her thighs exposing her privates.

More than Aditya, Aparna was excited when her mother-in-law's petticoat slipped down. Looking at her nakedness her body trembled with desire and she too was mesmerized by her looks.

'It looks captivating Mom and with the thick foliage covering it, it looks mesmerizing' he said as his eyes devoured her nakedness.

'You are a shameless creature to describe it like that. Don't you know that your wife is by your side' she said.

'Yes I know and that is the reason why I want to have you' saying this he pushed his mother on the couch and having her spread eagled 'it looks heavenly' saying this he lowered his body over hers.

'You want to have me? I was thinking you just wanted to see it' she said getting aroused to the core.

'No Mom I want to have you' he said pushing his briefs down.

'You want to have me in front of your wife' she asked looking at his engrossed member standing like a rock.

'Yes I want to fuck you in front of my wife' saying this he grasped her in both his hands and manoeuvred his swollen cock right at the top of her cunt.

Aparna felt ecstatic when finally she saw her husband's naked cock poised over her mother-in-laws cunt. She could not believe that her husband was going to fuck his mother. She leaned towards her mother-in-law to have a better view.

Seeing her lean forward 'look what your husband is doing, he is fucking me in your presence' said Padma as she felt her son's cock pierce through her wet warm juicy cunt.

'Yes Ma, he is fucking you and it looks good to see his cock dig in and out of your lovely cunt' she said gaining courage.

'Yes so you like to see him fuck me? You are enjoying the show' saying it she pulled Aparna forward and taking hold of her face kissed her on the lips.

'Yes it is most thrilling sight Ma' saying it Aparna kissed her mother-in-law passionately on her lips and turning her face towards her husband 'how does it feel to fuck your Mom dear?' she asked.

'It is most desirable. Her cunt is so warm and so wet' he said thrusting his cock inside her cunt deeply.

'Yes when you are fucking the very cunt from where you popped out, it ought to be very desirable' she said her body writhing in ecstasy.

'Yes it is more so because you are here with me dear' saying it he started thrashing his cock wildly into his mother's cunt.

'How does it feel Ma? How is he doing? Do you like it, do you like the way your son is fucking you Ma?' asked Aparna kissing her motherin-law.

'Yes Aparna it feels heavenly being fucked by my son' she replied.

'Why because he is your son or is it because he is built like a bull?' she asked.

'It is because he is fucking me in front of you' she replied.

'Did you not enjoy being fucked by him yesterday?' she asked.

'How do you know he fucked me yesterday' she asked a little surprised.

'Because you both have painted the bedspread' she said taking hold of her mother-in-laws face in both her hands.

'Yes I left it unchanged as I wanted you to guess' she replied trying to kiss her daughter-in-law.

'What was there to guess? I knew the moment your son rang me yesterday' she said.

'How did you know?' she asked as this time she was really surprised.

'I knew something was brewing as it was very late when he called me and hearing that you have come I took the first flight back' she said.

'Now that you have come how does it feel?' she asked.

'It feels heavenly and I wish I was here yesterday' saying this she kissed her mother-in-law on her mouth.

Aditya who was pounding his mother went berserk when he saw his wife kissing his mother. Grasping his mother in both his hands he rammed his cock deep inside her cunt and when his mother kissed her back he ejaculated his semen deep inside her and lay upon her.

'How does it feel to fuck her' asked Aparna seeing her husband panting.

'It was out of this world dear' he said lying flat on his mother.

'Yes I saw you going berserk. Anyone would have gone berserk, your mother is gorgeous dear' she said kissing her mother-in-law on her mouth and pulling her.

'Yes, My Mom is gorgeous you can have her now' saying it he flipped on to the other side of the couch.

'No not here Adi, we need a large bed, come Ma' she said looking towards her bedroom.

banana
Like Reply
(24-12-2019, 05:19 PM)usaiha2 Wrote:
Heart

THANKS "JANEMAN" &  welcome to my story zone...

On your request... posting a small Bengoli Mother-son Incest story...

& as i always say this is not my creation... so all credit goes to unsung original writer... who wrote such a beautiful story... yourock

Namaskar

Thanks a lot Bro... yourock
[+] 1 user Likes janeman's post
Like Reply
Wink 
(25-12-2019, 01:11 PM)janeman Wrote: Thanks a lot Bro... yourock
Like Reply
Wink 
I read some of your story from your collection, all are amazing .. love it ...
Just one Suggestion can you make Index on 1st page with Story Title and Page Number,
So it will be Easy ...
Thanks
[+] 1 user Likes SonuTheBuoy's post
Like Reply