Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Misc. Erotica A couple ( housewife ) & thriller
Bahut badiya story
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Superb! Excellent story! Outstanding writing buddy  yourock
Like Reply
Wonderful start! Excellent development! Fantastic and outstanding plot. It's really extremely hot and erotic when the enemy theory is used in adultery. I have a request to you, please avoid gang bang and don't use simran as a slut by let her to be fucked by multiple bulls.
[+] 3 users Like Ghosthunter's post
Like Reply
Superb! Awesome story! Fantastic start! Incredible writing style.keep going brother.
Like Reply
(14-12-2019, 04:48 AM)Ghosthunter Wrote: Wonderful start! Excellent development! Fantastic and outstanding plot. It's really extremely hot and erotic when the enemy theory is used in adultery. I have a request to you, please avoid gang bang and don't use simran as a slut by let her to be fucked by multiple bulls.

You are absolutely right brother. It's really very much erotic and exciting when a conservative and faithful wife is seduced and fucked by a hardcore criminal and she will make affair with this criminal without the knowledge of her loving husband.
Like Reply
Fantastic story! Very well written update.
Like Reply
(14-12-2019, 04:48 AM)Ghosthunter Wrote: Wonderful start! Excellent development! Fantastic and outstanding plot. It's really extremely hot and erotic when the enemy theory is used in adultery. I have a request to you, please avoid gang bang and don't use simran as a slut by let her to be fucked by multiple bulls.

Very nice idea. I 100% support you.
Like Reply

Very nice idea. I 100% support you.
Like Reply

Thanks yaar.. as u wish
Like Reply
(14-12-2019, 04:53 AM)TedBundy Wrote: Superb! Awesome story! Fantastic start! Incredible writing style.keep going brother.

Thank u
[+] 1 user Likes Sam15's post
Like Reply
(14-12-2019, 12:18 PM)Introvert Wrote: Fantastic story! Very well written update.

Thank u
Like Reply
It is really a great start brother! You have chosen a very nice theme. Your writing is really excellent. Please let only  the leader of the hardcore  and ugly criminal seduce and fuck simran.  yourock
Like Reply
(14-12-2019, 01:09 PM)Bulldozer Wrote: It is really a great start brother! You have chosen a very nice theme. Your writing is really excellent. Please let only  the leader of the hardcore  and ugly criminal seduce and fuck simran.  yourock

Thanx
Like Reply
Another blockbuster story!Amazing writing! Please apply the enemy theory properly brother.
Like Reply
(14-12-2019, 07:22 PM)Juggernaut Wrote: Another blockbuster story!Amazing writing! Please apply the enemy theory properly brother.

Thanx
Like Reply
Fantastic story! Excellent theme! Super excellent development! Incredible writing! yourock
Like Reply
(15-12-2019, 12:44 AM)Kasif Wrote: Fantastic story! Excellent theme! Super excellent development! Incredible writing! yourock

Thanx
Like Reply
Bahut badhiya kahaani! Waiting for the next update
[+] 1 user Likes Alfamale's post
Like Reply
Sham tak upload ho jaye ga...
Like Reply
aap bahut h mast tharika se likha is kahaani ko,  bahut khoob bhai
Like Reply