Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
(26-11-2019, 03:17 PM)Jayam Ramana Wrote: Superb bro.

(26-11-2019, 03:58 PM)Ragasiyananban Wrote: Very very nice update. Thanks so much

(26-11-2019, 04:39 PM)కుమ్ముడురాజ Wrote: Waiting for the big update

(26-11-2019, 04:54 PM)Nesamanikumar Wrote: Nice bro
Thanks Friends. Next update will be posted this afternoon.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter-5_Episode-4
“Rather than asking him that what he is doing here, you should question yourself what those bottles of whisky doing on the centre table?” Priyanka’s voice echoed from the bedroom. Both the men turned their head towards the bedroom to found Priyanka standing against the door wrapped just in a towel. It was eminent that she had just stepped out of the bathroom after having a bath.

“You were downright drunk last night and have fallen on the floor beside the sofa. Despite best of my efforts I failed to drag you to the bed so I have to call Vikrant for help.” Priyanka said, coming close to them. Suneel falled on the sofa holding his head.

Now Vikrant and Suneel were sitting on the sofa while Priyanka was standing in front of them, hardly a couple of steps away, covering her most valuable ‘assets’ in a big towel. Vikrant take a deep look at Priyanka since Suneel was looking down, holding his head. Her hair was wet and drop of water was dribbling from her hair and tailing up to her breasts. She was looking absolutely fresh and sexy.

“You should be grateful to Vikrant, Rather than raising questions to him.” Priyanka thundered and then wandered to the kitchen while Vikrant enjoyed erotic swaying of her big ass.

By raising the matter of Suneel’s drunk state, Priyanka had cleverly changed the topic of Vikrant’s existence on the sofa and made Suneel feel guilty of drinking too much. She had also made a very bold statement by roaming around in just a towel while Vikrant was sitting with his husband.

“Have it and you will feel better.” Priyanka gave her husband a tablet of disprin and a glass of water. Suneel was feeling too guilty to ask any question to any of them. Suneel took the tablet and glass from Priyanka and swig the tablet hurriedly.

“Sometimes I feel so bad about myself. I have office  today and this hangover not helping.” Suneel spoke up after Priyanka disappeared behind her bedroom door.
“Why you drink so much then?” Vikrant asked with raising his brow.

“This is all, I have. Workload is too much to handle for me. When I return home I have no energy left. I feel discharged and ‘this’ work as a quick energy booster.” Suneel said as he brought up an empty bottle of whisky in his hand.

“But you have responsibilities towards Bhabhi too. You should think about her also.” picture of Priyanka bhabhi wrapped in towel flashed in his head as Vikrant said this. He was killing time by making small talk.

“I need a shower to get over this hangover,” Suneel said and get up to take shower. Priyanka emerged from the bedroom as Suneel entered. She was wearing a brown colour saree with a black blouse. Her deep navel was exposed while her ample boobs were jiggling in her blouse. Priyanka gave Vikrant a seductive smile and then went to the kitchen. Vikrant took it as an invitation and climbed out of the sofa and followed her to the kitchen.

[img][Image: 130005063_screenshot_20190228-034211.jpg][/img]

“I don’t think we should do anything right now. Suneel can come any moment.” Priyanka suggested when Vikrant approached her and grabbed her ass.

“Let's have a quickie. I am going to camping with my colleagues and I will return tomorrow only.” Vikrant revealed and kissed her cheeks.

“What? I thought we will spend the whole day together since you have weekly off today.” Priyanka said as she poked at his chest and made him stop.

“Plan is already made. You were too angry with me yesterday evening that you didn’t reply to any of my messages so I agreed for camping.” Vikrant explained.

“If that is the case then let us enjoy ourself,” Priyanka said and kneeled down.

“But you were saying Suneel is around and he can come any moment.” Vikrant teased her as she pulled down his shorts and underwear and grabbed his already hard penis.

“Suneel usually take 20 minutes in the bathroom and we have already wasted 2 minutes so we have just 18 more minutes. Now don’t waste any more time talking. Its playtime now” Priyanka said and took the head of his penis in her mouth. Priyanka sucked his penis with passion and meanwhile she also licked his balls.

Vikrant clenched her shoulder and made her stand then turned her and pressed her body against the platform. He dropped her pallu down and started kissing on the back of her neck while grabbing her boobs over her blouse. Priyanka’s blouse was half backless so Vikrant then kissed on open area of her back.

“Be quick Vikrant. We don’t have much time.” Priyanka announced with a heavy breath. Vikrant nodded and pulled her saree up alongwith petticoat. Vikrant then slides her panty down as she holding her saree and petticoat. Vikrant saw her pussy lips were already so wet so he just pushed his cock in her soaked pussy.

“aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka moaned slowly as Vikrant cock started to fathom in her vagina.

“Bhabhi, You have become so bold. Never thought you can roam in towel in the presence of your husband.” Vikrant hummed in her ear and then bits her ear delicately.

“This is all your influence. I feel bold when you are around and I feel like I can be myself, without being judged but, with Suneel it's not like that.” Priyanka said enjoying his stronger thurst in her pussy.

“ohhh Bhabhi you are awesome. You are fucking awesomeeeeeeeee” Vikrant said and then sprayed his semen in her pussy.

Priyanka kneeled down and took his cum soaked penis and licked it clean after he pulled out of her vagina. It was prominent that she don’t want to waste any drop of his cum. They were well finished with their act before Suneel came out of the bathroom. They had breakfast together and then Suneel left for office while Vikrant start preparing for his camping night out with Tanya.
End of Chapter 5
[+] 8 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Wonderful update bro
Like Reply
So hot update bro liking this new change in priyanka and her adultery acts in presence of suneel
Nice update
Like Reply
Interesting. Poor suneel, did not realize what his wife dressing in front of vikrant.
Like Reply
Vikrant fucking without condoms all time?? Priyanka ready to carry his baby immediately?. Suneel is not touching her due to work load and drinks.Where is this taking to?
Like Reply
This time priyanka came for vikrant help. wonderful. She is becoming more and more bold and hot. Superb update.
Like Reply
Nice update. Thanks much
Like Reply
The next game is with Tanya? Waitinggggggggggg
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
Interesting story
Like Reply
Interesting episode
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
(26-11-2019, 06:51 PM)Ananthukutty Wrote: Every episode is hot bro. loving it always.

(27-11-2019, 01:36 PM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro

(27-11-2019, 02:23 PM)AjitKumar Wrote: This is just too wonderful. Wife lying half naked in bed with dripping pussy and husband wants to show it to an old man. Your narration to top class.

Thanks Friends. Keep reading and commenting
Like Reply
Need uncle back to bang bhabhi banana
Like Reply
(15-12-2019, 08:35 AM)xboard1986 Wrote: Need uncle back to bang bhabhi banana

Smile
Like Reply
Chapter-6_Episode-1
Vikrant rode up to the Tanya’s building. It was just after afternoon. He pressed doorbell once he reached her door. Nitika, her flatmate opened the door for him. She was wearing a tank top and denim shorts and looked so pretty. Vikrant checked her out. She had a well-maintained figure but rather than drooling over her body Vikrant’s eyes lingered on glasses she had on her eyes. Vikrant always had a fantasy of fucking a girl with spectacles.

“shut the door behind you,” Nitika said and ambles towards kitchen. Vikrant closed the door as he entered her flat and enjoyed Nitika’s swaying ass. Vikrant reach out to Tanya’s bedroom only to found that she was in the bathroom.

“Would you like to have tea?” asked Nitika leaning on the kitchen’s door as Vikrant came out of Tanya’s bedroom and settled on the sofa in the living room.

“Yeah, of course,” Vikrant said with a pleasant smile.

“I will prepare my magic tea for you,” Nitika said and disappeared in kitchen.

After 5 minutes Nitika emerged from the kitchen with two cups of tea. She gave one cup to Vikrant and then rested her ass on the sofa beside him with her cup of tea.

“Tea is awesome” Vikrant complimented Nitika with a smile and she smiled back on getting compliment.

“It's my magical tea” Nitika announced, chest swelled and eyes filled with proud.

“She is fantastic cook, whatever she cooked had some magic,” Tanya said coming out of her bedroom. She was wearing a checked shirt with blue denim jeans. Shirt and jeans was tight enough to evidence her sensuous figure. 

Then three of them had lunch prepared by Nitika. During lunch, Tanya informed Vikrant how good cook Nitika was while she was hopeless in the kitchen. After lunch, Tanya filled Vikrant’s rucksack with the stuff they bought from mall for camping. Nitika wished them to have rocking night at camp and winked when they finally step out for their camping adventure.

Tanya decided to ride bike and Vikrant happily agreed. Tanya raced the bike and after about half an hour they were on highway, out of city traffic.

Vikrant who was keeping her hands on Tanya’s waist so far slide his hand to her thighs and started caressing it. His penis was already hard by rubbing on her ass and now Tanya could feel the length of his cock against her back.

[img][Image: 130095139_tanya_riding.png][/img]

After playing with her thighs, Vikrant moved his hand up and tried to push them under her shirt. Tanya’s shirt was quite tight around her chest and Vikrant was unable to explore her boobs so Vikrant took his hand out of her shirt and groped her breasts over Shirt.

Vikrant was fondling her boobs and her hard nipples were evidence that she was enjoying it too. Tanya halted bike when Vikrant tried to unbutton her shirt.

“What happened darling” Vikrant asked with surprise.

[img][Image: 130095179_tanya_ass.png][/img]

“I need to pee” Tanya rolled her eyes and then ran behind bushes.

Vikrant followed her after setting bike on stand and taking key out. When he went behind the bush, he could hear peeing sound. He moved further and found Tanya peeing, sitting behind a tree. Vikrant got horny looking at her naked ass and hearing peeing sound.
“What are you doing here??” Tanya asked after she stood up.

“Watching you pee,” Vikrant answered with a smirk.

“Watching me peeing? You pervert.” Tanya shouted at Vikrant but he shut her up by locking her lips with his. Tanya grabbed his hair and kissed him with full energy. She already made it clear, that she loved adventure and what can be more thrilling, than kissing in the bushes with the chance of getting caught.

“Bring the water bottle. I need to clean.” Tanya said tilting her head back. Both of them were panting after a venturous kiss. Her jeans was still pulled down along with her panty exposing her cunt.

“Why waste water when I can lick it clean.” Vikrant noticed Tanya’s cheeks turning red as he said this.

“Never know you will be so kinky!!!” Tanya blushed.

“I can't help it darling. You damn so sexy. I am dying to fuck you since that night when you handcuffed and teased me.” Vikrant replied with a grin.

“hmmmm, Bike is standing on the side of the road. At least get it into bushes too lest someone can get suspicious looking at it.” Tanya suggested to which Vikrant nodded and went back to road to drag the bike behind the bushes. Once done with the bike, he returned to found Tanya leaning against a tree, with her jeans and panty still pulled down.
Vikrant was too horny now so he don’t want to waste any more moment. He went straight to the Tanya and kneeled down in front of her. Now her pussy was in his sight. She has nicely trimmed her hair down there. Vikrant pushed his head on her pussy and tasted the drops of pee stuck in her small pubic hair.

“aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Tanya moaned as Vikrant pushed his tongue on entrance of her front hole.

Vikrant continue to lick her pussy while caressing her clit between index finger and thumb of his right hand. Tanya tilted her head and closed her eyes as she gets lost in Vikrant’s action down there.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Tanya almost screamed when Vikrant removed his tongue and pushed his index finger in her cunt. She was quite very tight as Vikrant had a hard time pushing his full finger inside her though she was very wet. Tanya widened the gap between her leg to help him.

Vikrant finger fucked her until her legs started trembling. Her breathing went up as she enjoyed her first orgasm of the evening. She felt so weak after orgasm that she almost fell on the Vikrant. He aptly embraced him as she enjoyed her orgasm.

“Now calm it down,” Vikrant said and placed Tanya’s hand over his throbbing cock. Now it was Tanya’s turn to showcase her blowing skill. She kneels down, unzipped his pant and pulled down his pant with underwear.

Tanya gripped his cock and started stroking it. Now Vikrant rested his back against the tree and looked down at Tanya playing with his penis. She tickled his balls and then flipped her tongue from base of cock to the tip of it.

There was pre-cum on tip of his dick and she did not hesitate to lick it. She then opens her mouth and accommodate half of his penis in her warm mouth. She started sucking half of his dick while playing with his balls.

Vikrant wanted his whole length inside her mouth so he grabbed her hair vehemently and pushed his cock in her mouth till its base. Vikrant started fucking her mouth. Vikrant stopped only when she pushed his thighs after she started to gauge. Tanya’s face was completely red with the aggression shown by Vikrant but she loved it and communicate it by smiling at him. She loved wildness during sexual activities, she made it clear when she handcuffed him.

Vikrant pulled Tanya up by holding her shoulders and then unbuttoned her shirt. She was wearing a black lace bra which just teased him even more. He was with her when she bought it two days back from the mall but he never knew it will look so sexy on her. He clutched her breast and pushed his lips on her neck, then kissed his way to her cleavage. Vikrant sucked hard on her cleavage to his give love marks on it and then he bits her erected nipples over her lace bra.

“I want to cum on your boobs. They are looking so erotic.” Vikrant mumbled looking deep into her lusty eyes. Tanya knelt down again and started stroking Vikrant’s penis and stroked it until its spurted cum on her boobs while she licked the remains of cum from his dickhead.

They cleaned themselves with tissue paper and fixed their clothes before starting their to the picnic spot where they were going spent the night in the tent.

~

It was almost dusk when Vikrant and Tanya reached the picnic spot. They saw a tent in the far corner of the lake and approached it. They found a man, around the same age of Vikrant, out-side the tent. That man told them that he was there with her wife, to celebrate her first marriage anniversary. Then he called out for her wife by referring to her as ‘Jaanu’. A woman emerged from the tent, dbangd in a red saree covering her head with ghunghat(veil). Her waist was exposed though and Vikrant noticed a gold chain around her waist while her mangalsutra hanging above her breast.
[+] 6 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
X

when compared to few other authors here your story do slightly lack details in sexual event written till now... but what's make you special is the situations which you are coming with... hat off for these situations which always lead to some actions....
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply