Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
nice thread and nice website. Acchi forum hai.

Do not Advt other sites in this forum.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super story bro
Like Reply
good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
A nice marathon story, hope to see future eepisodes
Like Reply
Further update please
Like Reply
Nice story... Having fun reading
Like Reply
(26-12-2018, 02:26 AM)bigman Wrote: Have completed  30047 pages  copied from xossip and pasted here .  

If Mr. Sree comes to complete the story then  we are good   else we have to be happy with what we  have 

Yours 

Big Man 
Thank you for posting this sexy marathon story by sexyshree from xossip.
Repped you.

Information for sneha pyari (banned) or sexysneha -
Please note that this site xossipy.com started after the shutdown of xossip or desiproject and most of the authors and fans of xossip.com joined xossipy.com to make this site most popular. 
So there is no advertisement of the other site (i.e. xossip), which we consider as the parent site, as you have been posting.
[+] 1 user Likes pcirma's post
Like Reply
great story
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
Can anyone give pdf file of this story
❤️ Sunny ❤️
Like Reply
Please post total story in pdf
Like Reply
Pls continue... It is a good story...
Like Reply
How i was introduced to world of incest - Mega Incest Novel [Discontinued]

Author: sexyshree49

Total Pages - 2420

Download Pdf
[+] 1 user Likes Kalanjiyam's post
Like Reply
(11-12-2018, 07:47 PM)manigopal Wrote: Dear Friends

This is one of the  lengthy , best and most viewed story in one of the forum,  and the writer is sexyshree49.

sexyshree49 is a great Writer , he worte this story almost  8 years and he never gave up  inspite of different struggles in his life.

I wanted to keep his writings alive , that is the reason i  decided to post this story here.

As you know this is more than 3000 pages so i will be posing when ever i get a time but will never give up

All credit goes to the great author  sexyshree49

Here you go 

thanks a lot sarit for keeping the story alive even after years of me stopping 

and bringing it back from old xossip
Like Reply
(26-12-2018, 02:26 AM)manigopal Wrote: Have completed  30047 pages  copied from xossip and pasted here .  

If Mr. Sree comes to complete the story then  we are good   else we have to be happy with what we  have 

Yours 

Big Man 

thanks a lot sir for giving complete story here again from xossip.
i feel bad
for not knowing our lovely xossip has come back, my journey ha started from exbii, no body did contact me despite they had my mail id.

let it be i am happy to be here late than never
[+] 1 user Likes sexyshree49's post
Like Reply
Welcome back..
Like Reply
(30-12-2020, 02:29 PM)sexyshree49 Wrote:
i feel bad
for not knowing our lovely xossip has come back, my journey ha started from exbii, no body did contact me despite they had my mail id.

Good to see you again.. I hope you will continue this wonderful story in near future.
Like Reply
(11-12-2018, 09:46 PM)lavumodda Wrote: i have full story in Word and pdf.

DEAR FRIEND
CAN YOU SEND BOTH
MY HARD DISC GOT CRASHED
Like Reply
Shree Bhai , Would you please update
Writers are nothing but creators. Always respect them. 
Like Reply
(30-12-2020, 02:29 PM)sexyshree49 Wrote:
i feel bad

Expecting your story shree
Like Reply
(11-12-2018, 07:47 PM)manigopal Wrote: Dear Friends

This is one of the  lengthy , best and most viewed story in one of the forum,  and the writer is sexyshree49.

sexyshree49 is a great Writer , he worte this story almost  8 years and he never gave up  inspite of different struggles in his life.

I wanted to keep his writings alive , that is the reason i  decided to post this story here.

As you know this is more than 3000 pages so i will be posing when ever i get a time but will never give up

All credit goes to the great author  sexyshree49

Here you go 

First of all, Thanks a lot for your initiative here. This is one of the longest and greatest story ever read in xossip. 
But as you said, it's a long story with many updates, few pages have gone missing. Still it is great to read the story here. 

Keep it up.
Like Reply