Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Fantasies
(01-12-2019, 08:45 PM)RocketRaj Wrote: ---- is a pathetic crime.....

A real Man doesn't make a woman cry in fear, but make her scream in pleasure.
A real Man doesn't let a woman eyes get wet with tears, but her pussy wet in pleasure.

Please check the thread title
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(01-12-2019, 08:50 PM)RocketRaj Wrote: Haha...
I am sure I will continue to vasool it (or actually U are vasooling it from me), U never tell Ur hubby that his debt is settled. So we can continue.....

Yes thats good idea. After my debt is settled now you are debted to me
[+] 1 user Likes DazzlingSam's post
Like Reply
[Image: 44a859e16919108a0d50d36a4c472b77e52cdc97.jpg]
Sometimes i like to go in crowded share auto because i can sit on random guys lap and give him raging boner.
[+] 3 users Like DazzlingSam's post
Like Reply
(02-12-2019, 10:41 AM)DazzlingSam Wrote: Yes thats good idea. After my debt is settled now you are debted to me
Good...  the reward And debt
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply
(04-12-2019, 11:01 PM)RocketRaj Wrote: Good...  the reward And debt

Sometimes i expect more. Are you ready for that?
Like Reply
(05-12-2019, 08:20 PM)DazzlingSam Wrote: Sometimes i expect more. Are you ready for that?

Oh indeed I am ever ready and fired up. 
What do you expect and how..... me rocket!
Heart

Like Reply
(03-12-2019, 12:24 AM)DazzlingSam Wrote: [Image: 44a859e16919108a0d50d36a4c472b77e52cdc97.jpg]
Sometimes i like to go in crowded share auto because i can sit on random guys lap and give him raging boner.

Hmm... the Boner goes rocket and rocks. 
So dont sit on a passive ride!
Heart

Like Reply
(06-12-2019, 01:02 AM)RocketRaj Wrote: Hmm... the Boner goes rocket and rocks. 
So dont sit on a passive ride!

Oh i will make sure to tell the driver to go in a route full of bumps.
Like Reply
(06-12-2019, 12:40 AM)RocketRaj Wrote: Oh indeed I am ever ready and fired up. 
What do you expect and how..... me rocket!

sometimes your "rocket" may never get to rest throughout the night
Like Reply
(06-12-2019, 06:19 PM)DazzlingSam Wrote: sometimes your "rocket" may never get to rest throughout the night

Oh yea Sam,
It’s ballistic  happy
Heart

Like Reply
(06-12-2019, 06:18 PM)DazzlingSam Wrote: Oh i will make sure to tell the driver to go in a route full of bumps.

O Yess... My drive goes a long way all the bumps n pumps
njoy the ride
Heart

Like Reply
Make my wife a open slut
Like Reply
(27-11-2019, 11:19 AM)DazzlingSam Wrote: My husband is a heavy sleeper, so i want to have hot sex with the servant in the same bed while my clueless hubby is in deep sleep besides me.

Nice one Sam,
Try this - this most exciting and adventure. Risky too.

I had this experience few times with mya Friend .... 
And not in the same bed with Her snoring hubby but with Hubby next room (watching TV). 
The sheer fun and adventure of having the Woman in her home, when her Husband was around in other room was heady..... . The Lady is not a silent one makes a lot of grunt and groans........ and a bindass one in bed. She doesn’t even bother about him, fully occupied ( Big Grin ) with me and having Fun. happy
Heart

Like Reply
(27-11-2019, 08:55 AM)DazzlingSam Wrote: I am 25F Chennai, my darkest fantasy is to get banged in front of my husband. Either he is drugged (but still in conscious) or tied up and someone to ravage me in our bed. Even though I want this to happen, i won't show the real emotion that i am enjoying this. I want to see my hubby suffer.

sema di chellam...nalla katharuviya....rajesh168716;
Like Reply
(28-11-2019, 11:12 AM)DazzlingSam Wrote: I would also make sure to wear a dress which is already weak and ready to tear. When you forcefully take me, i want the dress to be torn to a handfull of pieces. Then use that piece to stuff into my mouth or tie it on my hand.

kilichu thonga vidanum di unna chellam
Like Reply
My boyfriend in college once drugged me and shared me with his room mate.
I felt cheated and was obviously very furious. So I dumped him.
Now I am married, but my husband seems to be more interested in alcohol than me.
Even on a new year's day, he's out partying with his friends leaving me alone at home.
When I am lonely(which happens a lot), I sometimes wonder if I would have been happier with my boyfriend.
It has sort of become a fantasy, thinking about all the possibilities.
I know its cheating even to have such thoughts, but I don't know what to do. They are coming into my mind almost every day.
I feel trapped and confused.
[+] 2 users Like niharikap's post
Like Reply
@DazzlingSam Ada thdvidiya mundam. onna pola ulla ponnukala vilakkumaththila adicchu veedda viddu virattanum
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(01-01-2020, 11:05 PM)niharikap Wrote: My boyfriend in college once drugged me and shared me with his room mate.
I felt cheated and was obviously very furious. So I dumped him.
Now I am married, but my husband seems to be more interested in alcohol than me.
Even on a new year's day, he's out partying with his friends leaving me alone at home.
When I am lonely(which happens a lot), I sometimes wonder if I would have been happier with my boyfriend.
It has sort of become a fantasy, thinking about all the possibilities.
I know its cheating even to have such thoughts, but I don't know what to do. They are coming into my mind almost every day.
I feel trapped and confused.

You are passing thru that midlife crisis that happens to most. Somehow the mismatch of life before and after is tough. YOu seem to have had a happy free life before - and having a Boyfriend and youthful adventures are fun. Must have been a lots of sex, other than the laughs and revelry. Sad to hear that the B-tard was stupid enough to do a 3some without your consent. 
Now with married life, home bound and absent husband - the call of the past would be so appealing. 
I think you should try some adventure. If you husband is getting drunk, he may be also getting laid or maybe not. But you can find you way to get what you want.
Heart

Like Reply
@DazzlingSam, you are a virgin man getting his kicks by posting this nonsense
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Hi.
I am an old time exhibitionist. Noone have any clue about this side of my character. If front of known people ..i m a shy introvert guy.
I am in UK tight now.. i have visted nude beach here.. it is such a great pleasure to be naked in front of so many people.. especially women and girls..
I have many incidents of me flashing to unknown girls..
Couples here who are trying to explore exhibitionism should definately go for it to spice up ur sex life.. 
I would recommendation nude beaches if u r in foreign.. it is very safe.. 
If u r in india then find some place lonely while on car trip or something.. be naked and flash to someone who seems harmless..like old men or women..
Best thing is to flash while u r in some hotel.. order some room service or food.. tell ir wife to be in very less clothes when the service guy arrives.. the lusty look he will give to ur wife will be priceless..

If u wanna discuss more than add me on skype - jtriton
Like Reply