Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
(06-11-2019, 10:18 PM)buddy12 Wrote: Nice update.

(06-11-2019, 10:45 PM)Santhosh Stanley Wrote: Super update. wanting for more

(06-11-2019, 11:11 PM)Urupudathavan Wrote: Getting more and more HOT. Loving each update very much.

(07-11-2019, 12:43 PM)Vishal Ramana Wrote: Super bro. please continue.

Thanks Friends for supporting. Next episode will be posted this afternoon as usual.
[+] 1 user Likes _X_'s post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
WAITING FOR UPDATE
Like Reply
Waiting for your update bro....
Like Reply
You always kept your words and never failed to deliver. What happened friend?
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
(02-12-2019, 10:58 PM)Krish World Wrote: You always kept your words and never failed to deliver. What happened friend?

Sorry Friends, due to some unavoidable situation, update got delayed.
Like Reply
CHAPTER-4_EPISODE-6

Tanya had perfectly shaped solid breast.  Though she was hiding her nipple but it was not completely covered so Vikrant can easily guess that her nipples were dark brown in colour. Tanya was looking straight in his eyes. Her eyes were glimmering with sluttiness. Vikrant waited for her next move but she stood still teasing him. 

Vikrant lost his control and jumped to his feet. Tanya grins as she saw him coming close to her. Since his hands were tied behind his back so he could not grab her boobs. He leaned into her to kiss her but she started moving back laughing invitingly. She stops only when her back touched the wall, now her back was stuck to wall and she couldn’t move any more so Vikrant quickly locked her lips with his. He was kissing quite passionately and eagerly. Tanya had tempted him for long by exposing her body slowly and now he wanted to explore that hot body.

After kissing her wholeheartedly and eating the whole of her lipstick, he moved down and started kissing her neck. By now Tanya had her eyes closed. When he moved down further to her breast, she started moaning slowly too. She removed her hand from her breast and pushed her hair back which was covering other breast back too. It was a  clear signal for Vikrant and he sucked and licked her nipples with full pleasure.

After sucking her boobs for sometime Vikrant got tired as his hands were tied and it was difficult for him to lean for so long without to holding anything. Vikrant looked up in Tanya eyes almost pleading to free his hands, but instead of freeing his hands Tanya puts her right hand on his chest and started to push him back slowly and Vikrant supported her and started moving back.

“lay down on the bed Vikrant baby,” Tanya said in pampering tone. Vikrant did as was instructed.
His hands were tied on his back and he was having a difficult time lying on his back but he did, he did lay down because he anticipated the kind of pleasure Tanya will give him. She climbed up on the bed then she started caressing his shaft over his underwear sitting on his side. Then she started to push his underwear down and Vikrant helped by lifting his ass a bit.

She grabbed his hard dick in her right palm and started to give him a slow handjob. Vikrant wants his dick to be rubbed hard and faster but she was moving her hand teasingly on his dick. Then she left his dick and leaned over his head and looked deep in his eyes and asked him “ Wants to cum?”
“Yeah baby, I can't take it anymore.” Vikrant requested.

“Okay, then help me get off too.” She winked and blew the candle burning on the side table. Room filled with darkness.  Before Vikrant could adjust his eyes to darkness, Tanya moved in 69 position.
She had removed her panty by now and Vikrant can smell her pussy. He started to lick her pussy while she grabbed his dick again and started sucking its head in circular motion but soon she took more than half of his dick in her mouth.

Both of them were highly excited so they sucked each other quite vigorously. Tanya was scratching his balls with her nails while sucking his dick, in between she also teased his balls by licking his them. Vikrant was enjoying whatever she was doing on his dick and he can easily guess that Tanya was a better cock sucker than Priyanka bhabhi. 

Vikrant pushed his tongue in her pussy as he started ejaculating in her mouth. Feeling his tongue in her pussy she too reached the peak of her excitement and showered his face with her carnal juices. For some time, the room was filled with the sound of their heavy breathing.

Vikrant felt relieved after all the temptation and he absolutely loved what Tanya did with his dick and balls. He can still feel Tanya’s delicate pussy against his lips as he flings his tongue over his lips and licked down the remains of her love juices.

Vikrant was lost in his thoughts when the room suddenly fills with the lights. He saw Tanya beside the switchboard after he adjusted his eyes to the light. She has put on her Tshirt and short and was grinning at him.

“You all dressed up? Are not we going to do the real thing?” Vikrant asked her getting up and sitting, his back against the headboard of the bed.

“First tell me, did you enjoyed what I did.” Instead of reply him, Tanya asked him back while slowly moving towards bed.

“Yes I did, I was amazing, something which I have never experienced so far in my life,” Vikrant replied as she released his hands from handcuffs.

“You know why it felt so amazing, because it was something that you have never experienced in your life before. Right?” Vikrant nodded as she looked at him for confirmation.

“That’s why I want you to think out of the box and plan something adventurous. Fucking in the bedroom is all I am going to have after marriage so I want to explore new ventures before I get married. I hope you understand, so plan something adventurous so that we always remember the first time we fucked.” Tanya said.

“You are simply awesome Tanya. I will think about what you had said and tomorrow in the office I will come up with a plan.” Vikrant said and then he kissed her and then he left for his place.

~

It was hour to mid-night when Vikrant reached his building. He saw that light of Priyanka bhabhi's bedroom was still on. They must still be watching movie, Vikrant thought while climbing the stairs to his house.

Vikrant searched google for how to have adventurous sex after he laid down on his bed. He slept reading an article about how to have to adventurous sex while waiting for Priyanka bhabhi.

~

Vikrant woke up with the sound of his ringtone. His mobile was ringing. He gets hold of his mobile and saw Priyanka bhabhi was calling. He received the call and said “Hello Bhabhi”.

“Open your door” Priyanka bhabhi just said and cut the call. Vikrant checked time on his mobile before getting up. It was 3 AM. He was sleeping for 3 hours.

Vikrant quickly jumped from his bed and opened the door for Priyanka bhabhi. She was wearing a full-length night rob which she removed as soon as she entered his house and exposed her figure in blue bra and pink panty. They looked at each other and Soon their lips were locked. 

[img][Image: 129015085_main-qimg-df39f49919eda534dca6...d330ca.jpg][/img]

“Let's do it in the roof, under the open sky,” Vikrant said breaking from the kiss.

"In the roof? But its drizzling outside." Priyanka replied.

"Drizzling?? Then it will be even better" Vikrant winks at her.
[+] 10 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Making out in the open sky with drizzling. What a sexy idea. Is that what he googled. Priyanka is gonna have a great sex night. Really awesome update.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
Super Hot
Like Reply
Sexy update
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Vikrant is really lucky bastard to touch two girls in same night.
Like Reply
Superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Like Reply
super
Like Reply
Waiting for open sky show
[+] 1 user Likes Gandhi krishna's post
Like Reply
Interesting and hot.
Like Reply
CHAPTER-4_EPISODE-7
Vikrant grabbed Priyanka bhabhi’s hips and pulled her up in her arms. He then quickly got out of his apartment and started climbing stairs as he don’t want to give Priyanka any chance to change her mind. He wanted to fuck her under open sky while their bodied drench in rain. Tanya had dominated him and not allowed him to fuck her so He now wanted to dominate Priyanka and fuck her hard.

It was showering when they reached on the roof. It was late August and the weather was quite humid all day so they loved the feel of cold raindrop on their body. Vikrant get her down from his lap and walked up to the railing of the roof. He then turned towards Priyanka, pull down his shorts and underwear and throw it on the roof. 

Priyanka knew what she was supposed to do next as his half-erect cock was in her sight now. She moved closer to him and got down on her knees. Vikrant moved his hands back and clutched railing for support after she started sucking his cock.

Vikrant closed his eyes in bliss and turned his face towards the sky. Small raindrops were falling on his face. Raindrops felt cold on his skin while Priyanka bhabhi’s mouth was providing warmth to his cock. Priyanka sucked his cock until it was fully erected and was ready to go deep in her and pleasure her.

Priyanka then get up and bend down on railing, holding it with her hands for support. Vikrant positioned himself behind her. He unhooked her bra and it got loose but it did not fell due to shoulder straps but Bhabhi’s big melons now had free access to be grabbed.

Vikrant slipped his right hand under her hanging bra and pinched her nipple while left hand moved swiftly under her panty and started to rub her clit.

“uuummmmmmmmmmmmmm” Priyanka softly moaned, being cautious of where she was.
Vikrant played with Priyanka bhabhi’s clit for some time and then moved his fingers bit down and pushed his two fingers in her front hole. She was already wet so his fingers slipped in her pussy quite comfortably.

“Your pussy is wetter than the weather,” Vikrant said softly in her ear.

“uuummmmmmmmmm……I was thinking about you while watching the movie. For the first time, I wished Suneel to drink and sleep off.” Priyanka speaks while Virkant finger fucked her.

“Bhabhi jii, were you only thinking about me??” Vikrant asked and increasing pace of his fingers in her pussy.

“hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” she just nodded.

“Don’t you thought about Saxena uncle.” Vikrant noticed Priyanka body flinch as he uttered Saxena’s name.

“Don’t you enjoyed his hands on your hips?? bhabhi jii” Vikrant further probed her when she don’t answered.

“Vikraaaaant…aaaaaaahh…what are talking about???” Priyanka finally speak.

“I guess Saxena jee wants to suck your boobs, grab your ass and fuck your pussy? bhabhi jee” Vikrant said and then Priyanka’s body started trembling, her legs were very shaky. Her hand increased their grip on the railing as she had her first orgasm just by his finger fucking and some naughty talk.

Vikrant took his finger out of Bhabhi jee’s hot and slippery pussy and then pulled down her panty to her thighs. He then pushed his hard cock in her warm pussy and started stroking it with energy. Vikrant talked filthy about her and Saxena uncle, he talked about having a threesome with Saxena uncle and her and other dirty things. He don’t mean any of it but was using Saxena uncle name just to tease her. Dirty talking make Priyanka orgasm again within 5 minutes as she too started picturing how Saxena uncle’s cock will look like and how it will feel when he fill go deep in her hole.

After her second orgasm, Priyanka felt weak in knees so she asked Vikrant to change position. Then Vikrant lay down on Roof and Priyanka grabbed his cock and slowly sat on it and started riding his cock in cowgirl position. She kept jumping on his cock until he cummed and filled her pussy with his hot liquid. Priyanka already had 3 orgasms by then and had another orgasm as she felt her pussy getting filled with his cum. She collapsed on his chest and snuggle upon him while rain falling on them.

~

Vikrant and Priyanka stood under shower on his bathroom. They quickly took a shower as they were quite tired after fucking. Vikrant had slept for few hours but Priyanka hadn’t so she was feeling sleepy. After wiping her body with a towel, Priyanka wears her nightgown. She then gave a goodbye kiss to Vikrant and went downstairs.

~
Next day was Friday. Vikrant’s last working day of the week. He greeted all his colleagues while giving a secret warm smile to Tanya. He went to his cubicle and started working. After some time he saw Nazia entering office. She was as usual late.

“I have planned something.” Vikrant messaged Tanya.

“Tell me, I hope it's adventurous,” Tanya replied.

“Remember the picnic spot?? Where we went, when I got my new bike last Sunday?”

“Yeah, I remember. Now tell me what you have planned?” Tanya asked in message.

“Today is Friday. We have Saturday and Sunday off, so we will go to that picnic spot tomorrow and will spend the evening and night there in a tent. I have researched more about that picnic spot and got to know that mostly only couples go there. After sunset everybody leaves so we both will be all alone in a tent while a lake on one side and forest on the other side.” Vikrant message her details of his plan.

“It will be amazing. Can't wait For tomorrow any more.” Tanya replied excitedly.

~

“Suneel will be working late today, he will not come before midnight.” Priyanka messages Vikrant, as he was about to leave office.

“That’s amazing. You have a skirt?” Vikrant typed with delight.

“Yes, I have two. One full length and another knee-length. I bought them to wear them on honeymoon, haven’t worn them for many years now.” Priyanka replied.

“Wear a knee-length skirt with deep neck top and don’t wear any underwear. Right. No bra and no panty. I will be there By 7 PM, get ready by then.” Vikrant instructed Priyanka bhabhi.

“Hmmm” Priyanka typed.

After instructing Priyanka bhabhi, Vikrant messaged Saxena uncle to visit them by 7.15 PM. He had a mischievous smile on his face.
Like Reply