Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
For the next week Kasturi clenched him tighter. Sqeezing the breath out of him. She went mad and angry on him on pity things. While the rest of the servants enjoyed getting him screwed out. 

He was about to talk to her getting his wife in the house with him...but hearing it...she went totally mad. 
"It is not your Ancestral hotel. You work here. I don't want anyone else... Understood." She said.
"But Madam she is my wife...where would she be without me...and a man have needs too. I need to seed her enough...my parents wants kids." He retaliated.
"Why don't you quit your job and go back in your wife's arms do whatever you like for the rest of your life... Bastards." She cried out.
Raghu didn't said much but he was fuming with anger. 
Seeing him go out...she said, "Don't get angry...where have you planned to keep here...Here !" 
"She is my wife Madam...I would have kept her under me most of the times." He replied... Kasturi didn't expected such a blunt and weird answer.
However later she allowed him to get her on board.

She didn't expressed her anger to his wife. She was about an inch shorter to her and no match to her beauty. Kasturi didn't knew why...but she felt proud at comparing herself with her. She gave her a gift as well...which she received with a broad smile. Then for the next week the house was never silent of her hushed moans. At intervals it could be heard almost all night. That always wake her up. Raghu on the other hand always looked tired and sleepy...and always excited about getting home. 
A night before the end of their honeymoon she tip-toed upto his room. To look into all the actions. Raghu had all the lights on in the room. 

He came in closer to her and grabbed her breasts from behind. Mauling them roughly. The wife turned her head in pleasure. A faint pain also visible on her. He tore off her blouse and grabbed her small breasts.
"How many times I have told you baby to be naked, I don't like seeing even a thread on you." He said out crisp enough for her to hear.
He grabbed her hair and pulled it back..."Are we clear on this..." He said slapping her cheeks bringing her back to reality. She nooded.

He picked her up in his arms and placed his mouth on her titties. She saw him making really mad and passionate love to her... keeping her restless all the time. He teased her long enough to get stuffed. And when finally he got rid of his clothes she saw his shining black mamba. He was huge...reminded him of Nagendra immediately. Her mouth opened as he streached her in one go. And then followed her cries and moans on bed.
They made love in conventional way all the time. Him crushing her under. He was a lot to be taught about... Kasturi smirked. When she was moving back...she saw the men enjoying at the other corner. She came back hiding. Her breathing up. She couldn't just walk out of no where...she had to wait long enough and hope Shweta didn't woke up in between. One silly mistake could have been fatal to her. But it went all the way fine.

On the final day...the couple came to meet her.
"I hope he had seeded you enough for a few months atleast." She asked with a smirk on her face. 
Kasturi looked at her husband who was smiling broadly as he enjoyed well enough.
Out of nowhere he slapped her ass making her squeal.
"Madam has asked you something..." He said out.
"Yes...enough but somehow now enough." She replied looking at her husband.
"We still have an hour left..." He reminded.
"Don't you worry...there are too many lovers waiting for me at back home." She retaliated.
"Aaahannn..." He said... growling and about to grab her ass.
"Enough...." Said Kasturi blushing.
They were talking about it in front of her... shamelessly.
And soon they went out...she was giggling (raghu's wife).

Leter that evening...
"So if your fuck fiascos...is over...shall you resume your work ?" She said in the similar tone. Sqeezing the breath out of him. But he couldn't help it. Letting her do whatever she liked for the next week. 
It was almost winters...the nights were getting colder.
Kasturi had went really mad on him throughout the week... scolding him for pity things... denying his requests in a bad tone. While she didn't get enough chance to take on the rest of the staffs. But it was Raghu she wanted.

Once on a Saturday...when everyone asked to go out for the movie... Kasturi tipped everyone off. While keeping him to herself. 
"But Madam it has my favorite actress...I have heard there are really some scenes of her that I am dying to see." He replied.
"Then you should have looked for a job at the theatres... dismissed." She said...ending out the conversation.
He was really pissed. He came back fuming and crashed on the couch in that empty house. 

Kasturi hit the bathroom while Shweta played in her room. 
"That is enough...let me remind her I am a grown man...and she couldn't talk to me like this." He said out in his head and headed up in her room. The door was open.
"Where is your mother ?" He asked kid. 
Shweta immediately pointed at the washroom. 
It was a golden chance...he wouldn't have to face her penetrating gaze. 
He knocked on her door. 
"Yes...who is it ?" She said out under the shower.
"Madam actually I needed to talk you about some things." He replied in a low tone like ever.
"Okay...come on in." She replied.
Raghu thought he had heard something else, but his hands defied him...he turned the knob in and got inside... closing the door behind him. 

There she was behind a plastic curtain...her radiating figure visible...translucently. She covered her in that and tilted her head to talk to him. Her body glowing of the water running down her body...
She caught him off guard checking him out.
"Will you only stare or say something ?" Kasturi said smirking at him. She knew he was totally turned on...she was probably beautiful than the actress he was talking about.

"I think you are only gonna look so..." She said and undid the curtains. Showing all of her to him. Her perfectly arched back...with her brownish hair on her breasts...her peachy 36" ass underneath her 26" waist. And not to mention her toned long and sexy legs. She tip-toed and arched her body to make matters worse for him.

He watched all of her elegant moves as she cleaned off the soap off her body. It was enough for him. He moved in. Kasturi could hear his shoes clicking but she kept on doing her chores. He stood right behnd her...fully clothed getting drenched in the shower.... feeling her divine presence beneath him. The raging enchanting scent off her body...making him mad every second.

She turned around.
"Yes you were saying something." She said looking at his lustful face....which was now fixed on her breasts and cherries on top of them. Hearing her talk he looked at her...his gaze stern strong. He took both of her hands in control... intertwining her fingers with his. Spreading her fingers apart with his big palm and fingers.
Pushing her body towards to the wall... sandwiching her in between. She lifted her head up to meet his thirsty lips. Her sweet lusciousness trapped in between his thrist...only to enhance it further. 

Breaking the kiss to her surprising tongue which she tried to sneak in. He had no idea what she was doing.
She smirked. 
"You clearly don't know the french way...do you ?" She replied.
Teaching him the steps in mufffled moans and his demanding attitude. It didn't took him long. And soon he was exploring inside her divine mouth. Encircling each other's tongues. He had let her hands go and had grabbed out her ass. While she worked on getting rid of his clothes. 
She unbuttoned him and kissed all over his broad chest...biting even a little. Raghu who has never been on the receiving end... wasn't pleased much about it....he liked things in control...but he also didn't wanted to ruin anything that was happening. 

Kasturi had his back on the wall as she struggled with his belt. He helped her and there it was his manhood all up...proud and raging. A pungent smell coming out of it. Although to her surprise he was a groomer.
He had no idea what was coming for him. He looked at her down on his feel. She had her arms on his thighs and she was holding his black manhood in her elegant hands. 
Then with a smirk and deep eye contact she open up her lips... taking his manhood in. Raghu had gone totally week on his knees as she clenched his bell in her mouth. Her tongue working on the sweet titillating spot. She had started flicking it.

He succumbed on his hip... against the wall. She got rid of his pants and shoes and came in between his legs. Her ass up...while her head lowered on his shaft. She was doing everything he didn't had any idea about. 
"Don't use your hands..." He growled... collecting her hair in his fist and making her go a few more inches down. His legs trembled as she did. Her vemnous mouth all streached on his shaft. He really liked the position switched... Although teary she never let the eye contact loose. Soon his shaft was shining off with all the extra effort she have been made to put into.
"I never knew you were such a slut...Ohhh Yes...keep sucking it. My balls have swelled up again." He was totally open with her now. 

Kasturi pressed his cock against his stomach and shifted her attention to his warm ball sack. Biting off a little the thick skin. And again swirling all her streched out tongue all the way to his dickhead.  Encircling it again with her tongue. He grabbed her hair back and pushed her down on his manhood.
"Get your ass here baby." He growled as she chocked. He grabbed her ass and put a finger in between her ass crack. Kasturi let his shaft go to let out a moan. 
"Aaahhhh..." 
"Looks like you have all of this planned out huh." He said running two of his fingers up and down her bald pussy. And slapping her hard on her ass.
"Aaaaahhhh...what are you doing...easy." She let a sweet moan out. 
He grabbed her hair back and pulled her to his lips...
"You ain't an easy thing..." Sealing her lips. 

"Enough lets go to bed." He said picking her up on his shoulder. And pushing two of his fingers straight inside her. Kasturi wiggled at this sudden attack...
"What the fuckkk...what are you doinnn." She cried out. He chuckled at her miseries.

"No No No No..." She was blabbing when he threw her up on the bed and came right on top of her. He pinned her down underneath himself. His thighs rubbing against her soft ones... taking the position. 
"Baby...why don't you go play in the other room while I make a baby brother for you." He said out to the kid. 
Kasturi blushed hearing him...a faint smile on his face. 
"Mommy are you alright ?" The kid asked.
"Yes... sweetheart...Uncle is playing with me...why don't you go to your room and play there." She replied peeking behind his shoulders. 
Shweta collected her stuffs and left the room.

He had his fingers intertwined and he looked thirstier. Placing his lips and tongue back on her. He did her hands on the top and shifted all his attention to yet neglected breasts. Shaking his head side ways to suck of her in... emptying her tankers in his mouth. Like the other too...he didn't let go off her cherries without biting.
And finally he positioned his piston and impaled her. Her back pressed against his right arm and his right hand resting on her waist. She had her nails burried on his back and he thrusted deep inside her. Streching her pussy all out on his cock.

She had her back arched. It was after a long time she had taken a living thing inside her. And that too a massive one. Her breasts wiggled updown as he pounded her deep. She arc her back further... opening her lips....her face redder with the pain she was receiving. He placed his lips on her neck... kissing her deep...with all his tongue involved he burried deeper...as if his shaft was not ending. She could feel herself all streached out on her.
"Ohhhh...Yes. you are so good....love this meaty pussy of your...fuck it." He said out.
And started impaling her.
Trapping her underneath...he had taken back her hands in control and have been giving her pinches on her titties with his mouth. His lips running all over her face...runing her further with his animalistic behavior. Slapping her ass in between.
While she moaned out in her room. He didn't even had to silence her. He kept on taking her in the missionary. Streching her all out. 

"Aaaahhhh...get off me please..." She moaned. Thier bodies all sweaty now with all the actions they have been performing. 
Reluctant he let her go. And she breathed easy. Lying like that only. While he kissed at her uncharted territories. Soiling her inner thighs and her back. 
"Get up...suck my cock." He commanded lying besides him. She obliged. Placing back his shaft in her mouth. She knew she couldn't take it anymore...she rubbed down on her clitoris and it didn't took long when she wetted her bed and fell down shivering. 
"Fuckkk...you are such a slut." He said... surprised. 
She had no strength left whatsoever. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and started slapping his shaft agaist her face.
"Take it Madam...you like it very much didn't you...Your lovers didn't feed with this much of cock...did they ?" He was taking like she was some kind of cheap slut. But she liked all of it...it was after a long time she was being humiliated. He rubbed his cock against her lips.
"Please...cum in mouth...I wanna taste all of you." She whispered...taking his cock in her hands and rubbing it herself. 
All of it was too much....He grabbed her hair and placed his cock on her face. It was his first time...of such an open kinky fuck. He came hard..thick cum of him on her left cheek...as he rubbed his shaft on her lips...a few more droplets restoring back the moisture he had taken back. She looked at him and sucked all of it. He had it collected in her mouth. 

To add more to her humiliation. He spat on his shaft. Cupped her hands on his cock and started taking a hand job. 
"Now suck it off nice and clean." He commanded. She obliged with a satisfactory smirk on her face.
He got off her. 
He picked her up in his lap and took her to the bathroom.
Cleaning off her the mess he had created. 

Back in the room.... Kasturi gave him her laptop. 
"Here...i hope these will help you learn." She said with a smile.
He took it walked back naked with all his clothes in a bucket and a laptop in his hands. He watched all of them naked in the hall itself. While Kasturi slept after all these hardcore action. On the same bed...which still smelled of the raw sex and her.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
NICE update
VIsit my story  

Main ek sex doll bani..https://xossipy.com/thread-2030.html

uncle ne banai meri movie(bdsm).. https://xossipy.com/thread-40694.html
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Raghu went restless seeing all those English actions. He had seen it all with keen interest...and cummed himself twice. He was all empty but still the thought of an even more beautiful babe sleeping upstairs had got him moving. He pushed the door open...his shaft all erect. Kasturi had a silky pink sheet on her... kissing her curves. She was sleeping sideways. 

He came in closer and placed the laptop back. Slowly he took off her cover and looked at the elegance he had just pounced a few moments ago. She had her left leg crossed over her right one which was lying straight. Her one left hand resting on her waist while the right one underneath her head. He came in... besides her. Touching his chiseled body against her soft one. He let his chest pressed against her spine. His hands went on her waist... pulling her padded ass to his cocks comfort. He cleared off her ear...
"Wake up baby...you have slept enough." He whispered kissing her on her neckline. 

Kasturi wiggled a little her sleep getting interrupted. 
In deep husky voice she said, "Not now Raghu I am very tired." 
"Ohhh... Sweetheart. Don't tease me anymore." He said... turning her head to him... sipping her sweet lips... gently. Kasturi replied with similar fashion. He pulled her closer... burying his cock in between her buttocks.
"Pleasee...Raghu. later let me sleep a little more." She replied.
"I am not doing anything...you sleep...I will only hold you." He replied.
He continued kissing her on her cheek...neck and ears.
He had woken her up. 

Kasturi got up. Holding the sheet on her breasts now. Raghu held his position. 
"Get off the bed." Kasturi said in a firm voice. 
He was unmoved. 
"I said you something... aren't you listening ?" She cleared her intentions. 
Raghu sat besides her. He took the fabric off her hands... reluctant and hard...she gave it away.
"Sleep here." He replied in a calm way...patting on her space. 
She turned around to face him...
"What do you think you are doing huh..." She asked.
Raghu had his cock in his hand and he was stroking it already. He grabbed her hand and pulled her over himself. Her breasts crashed on his chest. His cock in between their stomaches...
Kasturi did her hair to a side and kissed him passionately before he could speak another thing. He didn't wasted anytime either.... placing his shaft in her pussy... filling her up again. She moaned muffled feeling him streching her again. This time he didn't pushed her...it was a gentle fuck.... discharging himself inside her.

After dinner they made a plan to go to a club. Kasturi made sure Shweta slept early. They behaved as it if it was a regular thing. The servants like always had a drinking plan.
After an hour when he entered her room. His mouth opened. She had been applying lipstick. She stood closer to the mirror in a golden shimmering dress that ended mid thighs. And her push up bra made sure she looked like a complete sex bomb. She winked at him in the mirror. Her perfect 36-24-36 figure trapped in that little dress with a zipper that ran all her back. Raghu came in closer and placed his hand on her ass.
"Do we really have to go...right now I just want to tear off this thing and fuck you hard." He cleared his intentions.

"This dress is too much...please change...I can't take you out in this." He said crashing on the bed.
Kasturi expressed with her hands..."what" 
"No I don't approve this...wear something less revealing. I don't want to attract unnecessary trouble at this point of time." He said.
Kasturi really wanted to wear it...it was after a long time. It had fitted her. But she knew he was probably right.
She slipped off her dress...and took out a jeans. 
"Come-on help me getting this up." She asked... sitting besides him and putting her legs in denims.
Raghu waited till she had it up to her knees. And finally he moved and tossed her upside down. Kasturi knew how to tease men. Although she showed verbal reluctance but arched her back and popped her ass up. 

"Aaahhh...Raghu...No...Not now...we are already late." She squealed as he nuzzled his face in her buttocks. Separating her cheeks apart. 
"Ohhh... God look at your pussyyy...so bulged out...Such a delicious cunt you have darling." He moaned running his fingers up and down her slit.
He unwrapped her covers and the light fell on her twat. He poked in his finger in her asshole.
"Eeeeesshhhh....not there..." She squealed wiggling.
"What happened Madam...just trying out a few things you asked me to learn." He replied poking even more in her back end. 
Kasturi moved herself up. Despite his efforts she got away. She adjusted her panties back in position.
"Enough..." She said with a fake anger.
"Get your ass back here sweetheart...you don't want me to come over do you ?" He said in a firm tone.

Kasturi was stunned hearing that. However she didn't made any movements. But she knew she couldn't run off. He had really caught her in an awkward position. Seeing his knee getting on the bed. She said, "Okay...Okay I am coming." 
She took back her position...but he did nothing. She turned around to look at him. Her eyes questioning.
"Aren't you forgetting something ?" He said.
Kasturi plucked out her satin white panties and exposed herself once again.
He was treating her as if she were his property.

"Ummm Delicious...." He moaned poking his tongue in between her luscious pussy lips. 
Kasturi bit her skin hard as she didn't wanted to moan.
After five minutes he patted on her ass. She covered herself back and he helped her putting on those tight denims. The fitting was perfect. She matched it with high boots and a white top. The fabric of which was really thin. Her black bra visible out of it. A sweet portion of her slender stomach too. 

The club thing didn't lasted much. It was only an hour all of it got over. But she had a decent amount of alcohol. She gave a lot of chances to men to warm out their hands off her hot body. Grabbing and mauling her in dark light. Although Raghu didn't approve anything like that at all but he was helpless too. They got out of the club... Kasturi was really tipsy. She was giving men fuck signs. But Raghu made sure it didn't get off hands. He took her back in the SUV and came out of that crowd. 

"You are trouble...did you know that ?" He said. 
"No... trouble is in your pants." She replied a little tipsy.
She unclasped her bra and threw it off the window. She lifted her top...her face lustful.
Raghu grabbed the right one in his hand. 
"Fuck...here...take it." He said... unbuckling his pants. 
She came in closer... spreading her lip on his aching manhood. He grabbed her hair and moaned as she started moving her head up and down. Raghu too had started thrusting her a little. Slapping her plump ass harder. 

Kasturi was in no mood to stop. Afterall she was all drunk and doing all these after a long time. She had been craving for it. She got off his shaft and stuck herself out of the roof window. 
"What are you doing...you delicate girls.... can't even handle a little alcohol and drink a bomb." He said out in frustration. 
Soon he noticed there was another vehicle running at the same speed. He noticed when the men whistled at him...rather at her. 
"Common baby.. lift up your top." One of the guy screamed.
Raghu grabbed her thighs to pull her back.
"No..I am not wearing a Bra." She replied...her voice crisp. She was probably not that drunk...Raghu thought in his head.
"Common sweetheart....lift it up." They requested again.
She flashed it out. In the middle of the road.
Raghu came to knew when he heard more of lewd comment hurled at her. 

Raghu was trying to get her down...when she handed him her top. She was all naked up. Her breasts on public display to the four strangers in an empty road. All of it was really exciting for her. Raghu had no other options he hit the accelerator hard and the beast of the vehicle made sure they didn't make to the chase. 
Kasturi had came back in. 
Raghu looked at her with raging eyes. 
"You are such a tease. You like all these didn't you ?" He asked. 

It took him no time to get inside the house. He lifted her up in his arms and took her inside. It was all dark and deserted. Once inside he placed her on her foot.
He took his belt out. 
"Get on your fours." He commanded.
He made a collar of his belt and walked her like a bitch.
He came down to her...
"Where is your tongue...I can't see it ?" He said.
Kasturi took her tongue out as much she could. 
"Good Bitch..." He spanked her ass and continued walking.

He sat down on the couch. A little light spread all over. She was on her fours like an obedient pet. 
"Get me some water." He commanded...she obliged and took back her position. He spilled some in her mouth too. 
He picked her up in his lap and undid her collar. He wanted to have the milk before the action. Kasturi had it.. in both her tankers. Finishing off her breasts....he eased out his fly. She knew what to do....she came back on her knees and started comforting him back as he growled panting.

He picked her up on his shoulder and took her to her bedroom. Tossing her up on the white bed. He came back on top of her and placed his cock back in her mouth. Pinning her hand to the bed as he started face fucking her. Although he wasn't that harsh...but his head was enough for her. He unbuttoned her jeans and pulled it all the way out of her. So did her while panties which now had a wet patch. He didn't wasted much of time...there was plenty of time for him to apply what he had learnt during the day. 
But right now he wanted to go mercilessly....and the Indian way offered him that. 
He played her side A for a long time. Kasturi thought as if he had forgotten about cumming. She was all wasted out and soaked in sweat...but he kept on thrusting her. His scruffy beard scratching all her elegant face. She had already cummed thrice... wetting the bed all over. 
But finally he erupted... placing his cock in her mouth... discharging off himself on her tongue...till the last drop. Kasturi gulped it all down and showed him her tongue.

And finally he collapsed besides her. Panting...out of breath. His cock coming back to innocence. Kasturi kissed all over his body and whispered..."thankyou." 
"Take me somewhere else...this bed is all messed up." She added. 
Soon she was up in his arms. They bathed a little and slept together in each other's arms. It was 3 in the morning.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
It was all wide awake when Kasturi had her eyes open. Raghu was besided her...sleeping against his chest. All his bare back lying on that white bed against her. Remembering the last night event she blushed red. She pulled up the shinny sheet over her and headed to the bathroom. Her legs were trembling as if they had no life left in them. Soon she was discharging...the jet coming out of her. 

While she was returning back to her room. She heard him. 
"Where are you going sweetheart ?" His sound muffled and growling. 
"We have to be in office in two hours...get going." She commanded closing the door back. 
She checked upon her daughter after putting on a gown. She was about to go to her school.
Sending her off...she came back in and took a long bath and readied herself.
Raghu who didn't wanted to go anywhere at all...too had got ready in the time. 

Back in the car...she sat at the back seat. She had been wearing a beautiful saree. 
"Come here baby..." He said getting inside the car.
"Get me to office." She commanded.
"Why do you always need to get me angry on you, I said get your ass here." He said in a hard tone. 
Kasturi moved...that was it. Her resistance gone in one scolding. 
"Good." He said slapping her ass hard.
She wiggled in pain for sometime.

She was back in her office. While she did the paper works he slept on the couch. Ordering food and energy drinks in between. She didn't liked it...his this behaviour but he possessed her favourite toy. 
She woke him up at around 3:00 PM and they headed off the building. Everything professional in the midway. He held her belongings and headed out. 
They sat next to each other and sped away. 

"You look really hot today." He complimented her.
She kept mum. 
"But I like more when you are not wearing anything." He said that with a wicked smile. Unzipping his fly out.
"Here...He is dying to burst in your mouth again." He said...shaking his woken up dick in his arms. 
Kasturi looked at him in frustration.
"I don't like when you make faces...I just want my every command fulfilled." He cleared himself. Kasturi lowered her head on his shaft. Spreading out her glossy pink lips on his dark throbbing meat.

He spent no time in undoing her blouse and bra. He collected her saree out too. 
"You like exposing so very much." He said out... grabbing her ass over her pink satin petticoat. Kasturi was moaning with muffled sounds. Soon the car came off road...the bumps made it harder for her. The cock hitting straight to her throad...making her gag.
"Ohhhh Good...you are such a great sucker." He let a strong moan out.
Soon the car came at a halt. He lowered her side of window. 

"Hello Saheb...what do you want ?" He said... looking at the perfect ass. Raghu had her hair grabbed and he had been pistoning her head up and down on his cock. 
"Get your boss here...say Raghu called him." He replied.
"Ummmm...Raghu nooo..." Kasturi said in muffled sound.
"Hello.... Motherfucker...who is she...fuck ?" She heard a pretty exciting raging manly voice following a grab on her ass. 
"Ummmm...Aahhhh." She let a sweet moan out.
"Just a sweet fling man... keeping your friend awake all night." He said chucking and both men high-fived.
"Well she must be...She looks such high class. Fuckkk...look how good she is with cocks." The man moaned for words. 

"So when is the wedding." Raghu asked.
"Don't know Man...It was just round this week but now its about 10 days late. But one thing I tell you...Asif is pretty restless. And I just fucked his fiance two days ago. I will get her well oiled before marriage...you know so he won't have trouble with new machine." The man chuckled.
They burst out laughing. 
"And how is your wife...does she still takes my name when you fuck her." Raghu teased him.
"Asshole....Hahaha...you will never change." The stranger said.
Slowly he started lifting off her petticoat. Kasturi held her palm on her ass to stop him.
"Ummmm...Noooo." She said pulling her head off his cock.
"Let him sweetheart...poor man just want to see whats underneath it." Raghu assured her.
There she was at the mercy of her own bodyguard that her husband put into... sucking his cock in nowhere and a complete stranger lifting off the modesty of her womanhood. 

Raghu got her hand on her back the stranger lifted her modesty up. 
"Fuckkk...She is so beautiful." He said in a racy tone... grabbing her ass cheeks. Kasturi liked being treated like that. He ran his finger tips updown in between her valley and lowered her panties. She swayed her ass in a seductive way.
"Told you...she is such a tease." Raghu said.
The stranger did her ass cheeks apart.
"Fuckkk...such great pussssyyy....so thick lips. Shit she is all shaved out here." He said dipping his one finger inside.
Kasturi let a sweet moan out. 
He took his finger out and sucked it off.
"Such a delightful taste..." He gasped "Have you licked her yet..." 
"No...not yet...I am happy fucking it." He replied.
"You are a complete shit....I wouldn't even mind putting my tongue inside her shit hole. Look at her class. I am sure its honey inside her." He said poking his finger inside her rear end.

Kasturi squealed...."Aaahhh...Not there pleaseee." 
"Shittt...she has a virgin ass too...fuck open the door." The stranger commanded.
"Easy Gaffur...she is not a cheap whore." Raghu screamed when he saw he was about to put two of his fingers inside.
There she came to put a name on him. Gaffur.
"Okay enough..." Raghu said putting her covers back. 
Gaffur grabbed her ass for the final time. Slapping it gentley.
"Okay...See you soon." He said.
"Bring her to the wedding." 
"Damn she will." Raghu assured.

He sped the car away.
Kasturi got back on her seat. Breathing heavy.
"What was that...what do you think you were doing ?" Kasturi said hitting him on his shoulders.
"Letting the world see your beauty....you were pretty okay with it last night." He said... showing her off her top and bra.
"Now get your mouth here and finish off what you have started." He commanded pulling the car back on track.
She started moving her head back and forth again.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Raghu kept her well fed with his cock for the next few days. He was always exhausted and emptied but when he saw her anytime privately he became rock hard. And it she had be on the receiving end of it. 

The day has came up. He had already informed her about the marriage plan. He asked her to clear everything out for the night as they will be returning really late. Kasturi tried to calm him down. 
"I don't know...your exhibitionist side has woken something inside me...I want show you to my friends." Raghu said... buckling up after. She had been panting again.

It was in the evening they left. Raghu had collected some alcohol in the mid way and hid them underneath. Kasturi had been wearing a red saree and she looked damn hot. Her blouse was really tight..and her pallu transparent enough to not to let anything for imagination. Her back bare and arms too. The saree tucked in really low on her waist. Her dimples visible. He parked in the car and asked her to get off.
"Seriously...I don't feel good in this dress. Please can we go back." She pleaded.
"It was Gaffurs idea, you need to talk him. Now will you come out yourself or I have to take you on my shoulders." He asked with a flat face.
"Are you sure...i will be safe here." She asked.
"Well safer enough than that club." He replied sarcastically.

She got off and started walking besides him. Her gold waist chain perfectly shinning on her curve where Raghu had kept his hands. There were big round earrings in her ears dangling as she walked. He took her straight to a group of four men. All of them of similar personality like Raghu's. She greeted them politely. 
"Who is she huh ?" One of guys teased.
"Should I tell them ?" He asked her... pulling her closer and nuzzling in her ear. 
"She is my boss...I work for her." He replied with a wink.
He pulled her in front of him...his right hand running across her breasts... while his beard tickled her. She closed her eyes in embarrassment as after all her efforts she was turned on. He didn't stop in there...he kissed her all over her neck... Kasturi shrank in his strong grasp.
All out in public gathering. Thanks to the people around... otherwise a lot of them had seen the show a classy women getting teased out in public.

As his hands ran down in between her thighs she stopped him... applying her full force to get rid of him. She stood in front while the men cheered. Her gaze lustful.
"Okay...come here." He said with a smile... lifting his hands up surrendering.
After that they got into meeting the bride and groom. As she reached out on the grimmish stage...everyone moaned out. She was more beautiful than all the women combined together.
Raghu get on the bride's side. He had his hand on Bride's ass. The newly wed looked at him...he responded as if nothing happened.
"She is a tight fuck...take her from behind as well." He gave his friend a suggestion to be heard by enough people around. The bride had her face held down in shame. While Kasturi smirked at him. 
"What...I didn't said anything wrong." Raghu said standing besides the groom now...Raghu and Kasturi.
"Why don't you and teach him personally tonight ?" She replied in a husky tone.
"And who will take care of you ?" He asked...while the Groom stood there blushing.
"I can see a lot of them...who seem interested." She said with a smirk... adjusting her pallu.
"If you don't mind can I take her to your love bed." Raghu said to the groom. 
"Will you take her from behind?" He asked.
"Promise I will." Raghu replied.
"Sold." He said...the men fist fiving.
Kasturi shook hed head in "No." She blushes redder.

When she was about to get off the stage. A man came in. 
"Please...can we have a picture together." He asked her out.
Raghu was reluctant to let her go. But she wanted to teach him a lesson. 
"Yeah Sure." She replied... taking her hands out of his grab. 
He followed behind to the stage and stood besides her.
"Do you remember me Madam?" He asked.
"No...who are you? Sorry." She asked her breasts pumping hard.
He placed his hand on hed ass.
"I hope this will help." He said with a smile.
He was Gaffur. Now she looked at him. A man in his mid 40s. Similar physique as Raghu's... But a lighter skin tone. He ran his hands up on her bare back.
"You are really beautiful...inside out." He said looking down at her. 
Kasturi took a leave and got back with Raghu.
"Did he teased you sweetheart?" He asked.
Kasturi gave him as if you don't know look. And they headed to the food.
Like Reply
There wasn't anything to her liking. So she waited sometime for Raghu to finish off. Everyone had been staring at her waist and ass...she wanted to get out of their sight as soon as possible.
"Are you done now ?" She asked him frustrated.
"Yeah...lets leave." He replied getting a hold of  her hands. 

Returning back to their vehicle. She was about to get in when she was stopped by two palms falling on her waist.
"Not here sweetheart at the backseat. She had no time to think about it. Soon after her...Gaffur hopped up and sitting besides her in the middle of the seat spreading his arms all over. Raghu had accelerated.
"Have you brought it...the thing I had asked you about." He said.
"Yeah...its underneath." Raghu replied slowing the car at an unknown place out in no where.

He fectched out the bottle and asked her to hold glasses in her hands. She obliged. He made out one for her too. And all of them cheered. The men had a strong one while she sipped a litghter version.
"Ohhh Sweetheart...what took you so long?" Gaffur said... finally turning his attention to her.
She kept mum. Her head down.
"She was wiggling underneath me...how could have she come." Raghu said dominantly as ever.
She had a aching tension building deep inside her... which liked every humiliation coming her way.
"Keep shut...for today." He said.. getting in really close to her. 

Kasturi started shrinking back inside to her right. Her legs closed and right thighs almost touching the door. While her left thighs were almost pressed by Gaffur. He sided off her hair on left shoulder and placed his raging...demanding lips on her ear. His tongue coming out to action and the bubble burst out in her heart. He was an expert.
"You know...I have kept it all dirty for you. Waiting for you to suck me off clean...nice real and slow." He whispered in her ears. 

Kasturi looked at him with pleading eyes. 
"Ohhh I love you...you high class wives always ready to take cocks." He reassured.
His kisses were getting stronger as he saw not any resistance form her whatsoever.
He was all over her shoulders now. 
Raghu kept on sipping...as he watched it all in the back view mirror. 
He gave her a nod...when she looked inquisitively at him.
"Come here...." He had his arms wrapped around her neck as he pulled her closer...his tip of tongue coming out first... getting a sweet taste of her glossy lips. 

Their eyes fixed on each other's. He did it for one more time. His tongue followed by her's. He looked at her lusciously soft lips while she looked his demanding manly thick ones. 
"You are really beautiful." He whispered.
 He had his tongue wetted all over and his eyes filled with lust...he came out in search for her's delicate ones. She replied...her tongue receiving the strange manly taste of him. She went back...he came forward in search of her's. Crashing his lips on her's...her mouth opening wide to let the guest in. The host coming back with a lot of sweetness herself to please the raging thirst. It was deep raw and passionate. Their moans muffled it was all steamy. It took them a while to break their first kiss.
Gaffur had passed with flying colours.

"She is really delicious." He said coming back to his position and patting hard on his thighs. He had a broad smile on his face. While she hung her face down in shame. Tucking in the strand of her in her ears. He finished off the few sips left in one go...and returned back for a more passionate one. Her lowere lips first then the upper ones. His big rough head over her womanly one...with his beard scratching her all over...tickling her at all the right places. This time he didn't stop right there...he went for all of her troso. His tongue licking every inch of her as if she had honey spread all over her.

He had his right hand on her back when she pushed her up and tossing her across the empty seat. Her back streched out on the leather seat...while her thighs rested bent upwardly in his lap. He now had his left arm underneath her. His right palm ran all over her thights to her waist to her side breasts... pushing her up to get rid of the knot of her blouse. And unclasping the hook afterwards. She felt the pressure going off her breasts. He undid her pallu and had his face burried in between her valley. Licking her all the way up to her lips.

"Open up your mouth...." He said...his finger coming in running on her sweet lips his eyes lustful. She made an O and he dipped in between...her eyes closed while his reading her expressions and finally his tongue dripping off his sliva on hers and coming back to taste it together.
He took her blouse off and let it fall on the ground. 

Kasturi opened her eyes up to see his reaction. He was mesmerised clearly. His eyes not getting off her breasts. He pointed out his tonge and his left palm spread all over her bare back. Licking and encircling her left one first...and finally spreading his lips all over to suck in what she had stored the whole day out. He looked at her with surprise...his rought hands came over and milked her harder in his mouth. Kasturi moaned out.
"Aaaaaahhhhhh....Easyyyy...Pleaseeee..Ohhhh Goddddd." The sweetest and kinkiest moan he had ever heard in his life. As if she was demanding for more....her breathing all up and enraged. It took him sometime to empty both her tankers. 

And finally he got up off her. Panting. His back agaist the seat. While she remained their... catching her breath as well. She had felt such deep love after a quite long time. She was all moistured out.
His hands ran over her to clam her down...his rough rock hard hands which he used in his wood business against her divine delicate body which haven't been out even in sunlight...preserved and protected to give men a pleasure of lifetime. To have them their thirst fulfilled. 

He patted her ass...as it was time for her for the next base.
The vehicle had been moving slowly all the way...the destination...Gaffur's home. Where he lived all alone in his one storey building and had the best of arrangements he could manage. It was perfect. Distant. Peaceful. And the lonely one. With just a few more houses nearby.

Kasturi got off his lap. And waited for the next instruction. He signalled her to his pants where there already a bulge could be seen. She went down off seat and placed herself in between his legs. Her palm running all over his thighs over the jeans. She put her nose over his manhood and sniffed it out. Indeed he had kept himself dirty. 
"Did you feel it...it has all my seeds that I wiped out off Randi's pussy...I fucked in past 10 days... thinking of you." He said it out.
"And I was careful enough to not to wash it out." He added.
That was probably the dirtiest thing she had heard in her life. She knew how bad it could be. But surprisingly she wanted it all. She wanted his this kink to be fulfilled.

She opened up his belt and he lowered his jeans all the way down...his hairy thighs all exposed. She kissed him at his inner thighs. He kept his eyes fixed on her. Her palm and hairless arms ran all over his thighs to comfort him with her divine touch. Soft and comforting. Her right palm spread on his crotch.... feeling his manhood. 
He was biggg. The outline of his undies were saying so. 
Which were loose and full and streched out. 

As her hands moved his all popped out dickhead came in view. Circumcised. Black but shining. She let her face rested on it. Savouring the evaporating scent of his manhood. The pungent scent filling up her nostrils...which felt as if about to burst. It was enough...she was about to pull out...when he placed his palm on her head... keeping her there for some more time. Making her familiar with what she was about to do. Letting her go only after a while.

She placed her face back on his manhood...her captivating eyes fixed on his face... reading his expression. She had her lips spread and pressed against his big muscular cock. She had been running her palm followed by her lips all over his shaft. He throbbed to be at the receiving end of such kink. She gave him a wicked smile. Her heavenly warm breaths enraging him furthermore. She made a biting face on his anaconda and tucked in his fingers in elastic.

And freed out the monster. More of the scent coming out. The patches all over visible now. But her eyes were glued to the mammoth of manhood in her hands. Needless to say.. he was all proud and erect and bent upwardly. He was somewhat less bigger than Raghu's but the destruction was inevitable with the shape it had got. 
She took his throbbing manhood in her hand and started stroking it. It was sticky too. 
Kasturi had no idea from where to start this. 

Gaffur took the root of his cock and shook it dramatically up and down. As if challenging her. He got off his seat and took her hair in his hands.
"Open your mouth." He commanded and spat a thick load in her mouth.
"Now lubricate it...nice and slowly." He added.
She was about to puke out off all these filthyness. But she disposed it all carefully down his shaft. Watching the white spit running all the way down. 

"You are really dirty..." Raghu said...already drunk.
"She is too classy." He replied.
She sided his cock to his left and started off with his balls. He closed his eyes in response.... Although keeping her head in his control and extending his legs wider. She came in closer... sucking the filth off her favourite toy. Thankfully he had it all shaved out...but still the tiny hairs of his felt lije nails against her lush skin. 

Kasturi started moving her lips up and down upto the mid of his shaft...her tongue in all action. Tasting all his filth off. As he pulled her head up she came on her knees...her lips above his manhood. And there she spread it...her sweet luscious pink lips on his bell...taking his manhood in her mouth. Clenching it harder while her tongue worked hard to clean him off. She was spitting in and out. He pressed her futher...his shaft almost clean...and shining now. Discovering her mouth deeper. She chocked and loosed out strong threads of her sliva...but that didn't stop her. She pushed futher...her throat widening... taking in his throbbing manhood all the way half in. 

He moaned out hard. As it was the best of blowjobs he had ever received in his life. He continued to command pistoning her mouth... rhythmic... careful not to go beyond her limits. Kasturi made sure he had the best of it. At the end of it. She threw in some alcohol and sucked it all out nice and clean. Clearing her mouth and showing him her tongue.
"Its all clean Sir." She said. 
He pulled her up in his lap and took her in a deep French kissing. His palm caressing her ass cheeks over her saree and petticoat. 

Raghu honked as they were home. He got rid of everything on his body in the car itself. Kasturi too left the vehicle in her petticoat...heels and panties she had been wearing and on his shoulders.
Raghu took himself to another room while he took her to his love bed...which was all white padded and filled up with rose petals. He tossed her on the bed and went down to get some water. He was breathless. 

He stood all naked sipping in the water while she teased him furter by her aching moves of her body. She was all warm on that cold bed... the light pale and enough not to hide anything. And her mermaid skin all exposed up her waist and waist down just satin that was fit on her ass and thighs. He came in and tossed the water bottle for her. She drank some too and let it drop on the floor.

He took hold of her legs and flipped her upside down. 
She did what she did best...arched her back and popped her ass out. The man grabbed it harsher this time. Burying in his fingers deep on her flesh. The stiches broke in on the plump meat.
"Nooo...." She screamed...trying to protect her cloth. But he alread had torn in apart. 
Kasturi looked at him with pleading eyes...he undid her knot and took all of it out leaving her red panties intact.
She had been wearing a very skinny fabric...which covered her ass in whole...the fabric was somewhat see through at places but it covered her modesty well. But left nothing for imagination. She had been lying upside down with her legs closed and straight on the bed. He came right in between and spread her cheeks apart...and burried his nose these...nuzzling the sex evaporating off her. He nuzzled further shaking his head in search of that "Kasturi" she had burried in between her legs.

She archef her back even more... popping her ass out. He stopped and looked at the beauty of her womanhood. The thin fabric of her panties.... bulged out sweetly off her delicious oozing out Pussyyyy lips. He wasted no time and made het naked as well. Spreading her cheeks apart and poking in his inquisitive tongue in her rear end. It was unexpected...she collapsed on the bed.
Her moan... enough to light uo the whole town. 
"Ooohhhhh....Yeaaaahhhhhhh." clearly impressed with what he was doing.

Satisfied with her ass...he flipped her again. And spread out her legs wide as he could. 
"Such a thick pussyyy...you have sweetheart. Ohhhh Goddd...look at it." He moaned out... spreading her apart. He licked his middle finger and placed it right on her tiny little clitoris. She was in ecstasy. He had found the sweet spot as if he had place it himself.
"Ohhhh....Fuckkkk." she moaned wiggling her ass...her moans getting muffled in her throat as she arches her back.

He took his three fingers and rubbed her vigorously. It was too much. She wiggled like a sanke.
"Aaahhh....aahhhh...aahhhh." She moaned.
He chuckled at her response. 
"Such a sweet fuck." He said crisp. He stopped but not completely. He gave her sometime to recover and sarted patting on her pussyy...each slap harder than the previous one. Making her pink modesty...go red instantly. He slapped a little harder on her inner thighs. Impressing his fingers on her lush skin immediately.

Kasturi wiggled...squealed....and got her legs closed.
She was moaning harder...her palm burried in between to soothe her down. She turned sideways in response. Gaffur was turning out to be a complete maniac. He came right from behind and started licking off her slit all the way to her asshole. 
"Fuckkinggg....Stop it....Ohhhh Yeahhhh..." She had no idea what was she saying anymore.

Eased out he spread her legs apart again. He lay down sideways trapping her right one under his weight and applying all his left hand to keep her open. His right hand came in action once again. Spreading her lips apart and trapping in her clit in between his Index and middle finger. Jiggling them up and down....the grip thighter as if plucking it out of her rose.

Kasturi monaned out loud. 
"Aahhhh....Eeeeshhhh...Go Slower. Fucking pluck it out. She is the reason of it all." She continued moaning.
"What a pusssyyy....so good.." he said taking both of her love door in his right palm accessing the mushyness of it and marvelling at her Beauty.
"You have really beautiful Pussyy...bitch. So good." He praised her in his own way.
Then all of a sudden he let it go and put two of his fingers inside. 
"Ooohhhh Fuckkkk....easyyyyy."  she squealed trying to wiggle... failing as her waist was trapped underneath his weight. He start moving his finger in and out.. turned upwardly.

And she erupted. He had no idea about that. As he had his head placed as close to her pussy to lick her clit in the middle. He had to take a sudden withdrawal.. freeing her for a second or two. But taking her back underneath him again as she was recovering and about to close out her legs. He pressed it wide open...and continued fingering. Her orgasm so powerful. She almost had her head down the bed.. her hair touching the ground. While he continued flicking till she erupted to her last drop. He mushed it all over and sucked out the dripping liquid off his hand. 

"I had no idea you are one of those blessed women." He said taking her back on bed kissing her gently... calming her down for more of such orgasm to come. 
She erupted a total of 5 times in two consecutive fuck sessions with a 2 hour gap. It was till morning she had her pussy streached. His love visible on her body... Although they weren't off nature to last longer than two hours. 

Smelled of sex and passion. Gaffur cummed as if no tomorrow. Filling her love tunnel to the brim on both occasions. 
"I have so many things planned in mind for you." He whispered in her ears. As he took her to bathe. 
He cleaned off her all well with his own hand even inside her pussy. She was all tired. He placed her to the sofa...till he took her to the new one. It didn't took long to get drifted in sleep.

And finally it was hunger that woke her up. There was a frock lying besides. She took it on her breasts and sex. 
"Luckily I found that in car." Raghu said looking at her.
"Put it on. You don't know how hard it was me to keep him off you." He added with a smirk. 
Gaffur was back on bed. A towel wrapped around his waist.
"How was it sweetheart...I had the best time with you." He whispered.
"Should I put in the chicken now ?" Raghu said...it fell in deaf ears. 
As he was already nuzzling her again.
"I had no idea you were such a squirter." He said putting his plam back on her pussy.

"What time is it ?" She asked.
"Its almost 3." He replied.
"My daughter must be hungry...I should go." She Whispered back... stopping him.
"Raghu has taken care of her." He replied back.
"One more man is hungry..." he whispered, taking the frock off her hands. He pushed her down on the bed and came on top of her.... pinning her hands down...he spread his lips on her breasts. Sucking in her swelled up tankers again. 
Kasturi closef her eyes back...and ran her tongue on her drying lips. He was very comforting.

To be continued...
P.S. - Give in suggestions.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
It took her two days to get over Gaffur. And finally about at midnight she came back to normalcy although she kept blushing thinking about him. It was not so cultural for a woman like her...who had raised her so well to behave like some sex deprived maniac. But it had always been there...to see her friend getting enough sex while she preserved herself for her husband.

Raghu kept on doing what he did best. But everyday he was getting on top of her. He misbehaved and grabbed her publically. She wasn't sure if she liked that...but surely at certain places...she didn't wanted to see herself as pimp. Whenever she talked to him...her brushed it off. 
"You are so good when you take it in your mouth and keep shut." He said one day. 
"Get down here and do what you do the best..." He once said... grabbing her hair and putting it on his manhood the other day.

That day...she knew she didn't liked him at all. It was over. But she was helpless...she couldn't get him off her. Once she did and he pleaded really bad...and fucked her hard that night.
"I will make you pay for what you made me do infront of everyone...you listening." He said slapping his shaft on her face while he held her hands on her top. She really did had to go through a hard time. It was almost choking.

She knew she wanted to explore the darker side of her desire too, but she didn't wanted her dignity to be compromised atleast at public places...She wanted to feel the strengh and passion of manhood but within the confined scene. Where she wanted to please her master with all the love she had...but within that passion...rawness and passion too...she wanted to be cherished. It it not only she wanted men who have been with her...to remember her only as fuck toy...but rather some divine goddess that they will never forget in their life. And remember as someone they really loved. She was every bit right...the messages and calls she received...men begging her to come back to them. Afterall she was the goddess.

Kasturi never really cared about money. Apparently she had lot of it. She was generous too...to help people with more than enough. Duggal sometimes stopped her...
"Its my share in your property...and I will make it rain till you run bankrupt." She replied smiling.
And the love he once had for her returned. They had grown really mature after the tainted relationship they had...they knew their personal spaces...but these day Duggal too made sure he made love atleast once in a week right in the office. 

Once upon she had been out for shopping. She had a bundle of 2000 rupee bills in her purse as there was something wrong with her credit card. She was running out of clothes and she wanted to change her wardrobe all over. She purchased a ton...and when she checked in her purse the bundle was missing. Raghu had been with her...who only had seen her placing that bundle in her purse as far as she remembered. 

"I had put it right in...No." She asked him...flustered.
"I don't remember Madam." He replied looking away.
"What do you mean you don't remember...you were there right ?" She asked.
"No...not really." He replied.
She knew he was lying...but she couldn't do anything about it. There were two other customers watching her too. She felt terrible.
"Please don't embarress me here. Give me back. I will give it to you once I get home...I promise." She pleaded... whispering.
"What is it...I said I haven't taken it. What are you trying to do here." He said it all...outspoken. Every word loud and clear enough for everyone to hear.

"Ma'am...please...If you just come with me here." The manager invoked. 
Teary eyed she followed him and so do the things she had purchased and the shrewd Raghu too. 
"Please Calm down Madam...have some water." He said.
"I swear it was right there..." She said sobbing.
"How many times I have told you...I didn't took it...ain't this fit in your head." 
"You know naa Sir... how these high class women behave...they just throw tantrums all around to get empathy and attention." He added... frustrated.
"I know...you creepy worm of gutter. Now If you say anything louder...I will wipe you out of the face of this earth." The manger said in a furiously calmer tone. 

Raghu became silent instantly.
"Please be seated Ma'am...I know who you are. We are very much pleased that you came to our shop and look what have you purchased...a lingerie from your own productions." He said smiling politely.
Kasturi made regular purchases of her own fashion house's products to make sure they were of regular quality and their name is maintained...that she created herself.
She looked upon him...quizzed how did he knew her.
"Aren't you Mrs. Kasturi Duggal...wife of Mr. Rohan Duggal ?" He asked when he saw her frowning.
"No No...I am. I am just wondering how did you know me ?" She asked.
"I was the manager at the first store you opened. Well I got transferred here...by the owner of that shop." He said smiling.
"You do really have a sharp memory." She replied.
"Not really Ma'am...I don't mean to disrespect...One couldn't forget once they see you. You are really really pretty. And trust me when a ladies apparel shop manager says that." He said with a smirk on his face.
Kasturi blushed at his innocent flirt.

"I should probably leave now. Please do me a favour..keep these things separate...I will send someone in." She said...after a while chatting.
"I am not a fool Madam...I don't wanna kill my own house. Please take it all with you...Pay whenever you wish. Or in case you are kinder...give me your shares." He said chuckling.
She laughed out too. 
"Wish I could give it to you." She replied.

She got everything right...in her car and sat down on the backseat.
"Take me to my husband." She Instructed. Her face stern and determined. He looked back with pleading eyes... Kasturi hadn't even once.
"Madam please..." He pleaded.
She didn't responded at all.
"I said, I didn't take it. And I am very determined about that. Lets see what your chickeny husband have to say about it."
He said reeving on the engine.

He was constantly looking at her in the back view mirror.
"Although I am not an ass man...but I was right when I thought 
"Teri Gaand badi tight hai...pelne me toh maza aa jaayega."
(Your ass is really tight...it would feel good to impale you from behind.) 
Once we go home...I will do that." 
"Don't you worry...I will properly oil you first. I still remember how you squeaked when I fucked you for the first time." He said. 
He was continuously blabbing disgraceful to her. While she kept mum.
"You know...I have my seeds planted in my wife. Once my Son will come to his age...I will make sure he seed your daughter too and do what you rich people with little dicks couldn't." It was enough. He couldn't go beyond that.

She felt disgusted. Not disrespectful now. A sheer disgust. She just wanted to grab the gun and blew his head off. Right there. He had talked enough.
She put her headphones on. While he kept on blabbing.
She got off the car. And started walking inside.
He grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"Sure go tell your husband...but make sure you tell him about me and Gaffur too...how I pimped you to him for the night and he kept banging you all through. And what was his...name...your lover at the school...about him too. You must have thrown yourself to him as well... didn't you ?" He said pinning her to the wall. While she struggled to get out of his clutches. Her head down. 
"Yeah...keep doing that...you know the more you fight the more I get turned on...see." He came closer...his shaft touching her body now...her breasts pressed against his.

"Heyy...Asshole...what are you doing ?" It was Birju.
He let her go. 
"She said..."She had something in her eyes." He replied.
"Madam are you alright ? Please come here." He said.
She moved... walking then running. And crashing to him. Birju took her in his arms...held her tighter. 
Instantly she started sobbing... wetting his shirt with her tears.
"Its alright Madam...You are safe now. I am here for you. Don't worry." He whispered comforting her.
"Greetings Briju Bhai...I hope...." 
"Sssshhhh....." Bjrju signalled him to keep quite.
"Shall we go inside Madam... Mrs.Mehra must be watching." He said. (She lived right across the street... although she never paid attention, but it was reasonable enough.)

He settled her on the sofa and sat on her feet. Undoing her sandals.
"What are you doing...there is no need for it ?" She said taking her feet away. 
"No Need...I don't know If I ever will be thankful enough to you for the things you have done for me." He said.
"I am in debted to you as well." She replied.
"I insist...sit by me." She added.
He sat besides but took her legs in his lap. Pressing them... comforting her...like a responsible man. She knew they had an intimate relationship too...but he always behaved well and respected her space..and the relationship they had.

"Now tell me what do you want. Consider its done." He assured.
"I want him fired...to get out of my life forever. I don't even want to see the shadwo of him." She said in a crispy tone.
"You can go...you heard her." Birju said looking at him.
"Sir...you don't know the whole story...what a compromising character she has..." He said.
"So that does change your position...huh. Have you been behaving well with her....?" He asked.
He kept mum. And spoke after a little.
"Atleast listen to me..." He said.
"Okay Go on..." It was Duggal who have came down the stairs.
Birju was getting up his position when he stopped him.
"There is no need...you serve the woman of the hour." He said with a positive vibe.

Raghu said it all. Everything. The event that trigged it. To all the way questioning her character. Adding that they should not trust her.
In reponse of that she played out the recordings she captured back in the car. 
Raghu was stunned.
"What do you think Madam...had this happened for the first time with you..." Birju asked.
"I hope so." She replied.
"See...She doesn't have any idea about it." He Birju said.
"As much as 8 lakhs so far... he worked. Apart form the salary we pay him." Birju declared.
Raghu was stunned listening him.
"What do you think we don't have any idea about it ? Should I call your wife and ask myself." He added.

"I don't wanna be go harsh on you although I really intend to, It won't even take me time to gather another 8 lakhs for you by ₹100 per person on your wife." He said in strong clam way.
"Now... don't anger me further place that money on the table here or I will ask someone to fetch it from the depth of your asshole." Birju said.
His hands now running on her inner thighs... caressing her.
He was very comforting.

Raghu let his pants loose and place it right on the table.
"Wait wait wait...keep it back.." Duggal said. 
"This asshole was about to ruin my favorite table." Duggal added.
"Now go back somewhere else...if I ever find you are still in around...even your wife wouldn't know whose child it was as I will chop your Manhood myself.," He said.

He took it and went away.
[+] 1 user Likes rashmi_rathi's post
Like Reply
It took her two days to get over Gaffur. And finally about at midnight she came back to normalcy although she kept blushing thinking about him. It was not so cultural for a woman like her...who had raised her so well to behave like some sex deprived maniac. But it had always been there...to see her friend getting enough sex while she preserved herself for her husband.

Raghu kept on doing what he did best. But everyday he was getting on top of her. He misbehaved and grabbed her publically. She wasn't sure if she liked that...but surely at certain places...she didn't wanted to see herself as pimp. Whenever she talked to him...her brushed it off. 
"You are so good when you take it in your mouth and keep shut." He said one day. 
"Get down here and do what you do the best..." He once said... grabbing her hair and putting it on his manhood the other day.

That day...she knew she didn't liked him at all. It was over. But she was helpless...she couldn't get him off her. Once she did and he pleaded really bad...and fucked her hard that night.
"I will make you pay for what you made me do infront of everyone...you listening." He said slapping his shaft on her face while he held her hands on her top. She really did had to go through a hard time. It was almost choking.

She knew she wanted to explore the darker side of her desire too, but she didn't wanted her dignity to be compromised atleast at public places...She wanted to feel the strengh and passion of manhood but within the confined scene. Where she wanted to please her master with all the love she had...but within that passion...rawness and passion too...she wanted to be cherished. It it not only she wanted men who have been with her...to remember her only as fuck toy...but rather some divine goddess that they will never forget in their life. And remember as someone they really loved. She was every bit right...the messages and calls she received...men begging her to come back to them. Afterall she was the goddess.

Kasturi never really cared about money. Apparently she had lot of it. She was generous too...to help people with more than enough. Duggal sometimes stopped her...
"Its my share in your property...and I will make it rain till you run bankrupt." She replied smiling.
And the love he once had for her returned. They had grown really mature after the tainted relationship they had...they knew their personal spaces...but these day Duggal too made sure he made love atleast once in a week right in the office. 

Once upon she had been out for shopping. She had a bundle of 2000 rupee bills in her purse as there was something wrong with her credit card. She was running out of clothes and she wanted to change her wardrobe all over. She purchased a ton...and when she checked in her purse the bundle was missing. Raghu had been with her...who only had seen her placing that bundle in her purse as far as she remembered. 

"I had put it right in...No." She asked him...flustered.
"I don't remember Madam." He replied looking away.
"What do you mean you don't remember...you were there right ?" She asked.
"No...not really." He replied.
She knew he was lying...but she couldn't do anything about it. There were two other customers watching her too. She felt terrible.
"Please don't embarress me here. Give me back. I will give it to you once I get home...I promise." She pleaded... whispering.
"What is it...I said I haven't taken it. What are you trying to do here." He said it all...outspoken. Every word loud and clear enough for everyone to hear.

"Ma'am...please...If you just come with me here." The manager invoked. 
Teary eyed she followed him and so do the things she had purchased and the shrewd Raghu too. 
"Please Calm down Madam...have some water." He said.
"I swear it was right there..." She said sobbing.
"How many times I have told you...I didn't took it...ain't this fit in your head." 
"You know naa Sir... how these high class women behave...they just throw tantrums all around to get empathy and attention." He added... frustrated.
"I know...you creepy worm of gutter. Now If you say anything louder...I will wipe you out of the face of this earth." The manger said in a furiously calmer tone. 

Raghu became silent instantly.
"Please be seated Ma'am...I know who you are. We are very much pleased that you came to our shop and look what have you purchased...a lingerie from your own productions." He said smiling politely.
Kasturi made regular purchases of her own fashion house's products to make sure they were of regular quality and their name is maintained...that she created herself.
She looked upon him...quizzed how did he knew her.
"Aren't you Mrs. Kasturi Duggal...wife of Mr. Rohan Duggal ?" He asked when he saw her frowning.
"No No...I am. I am just wondering how did you know me ?" She asked.
"I was the manager at the first store you opened. Well I got transferred here...by the owner of that shop." He said smiling.
"You do really have a sharp memory." She replied.
"Not really Ma'am...I don't mean to disrespect...One couldn't forget once they see you. You are really really pretty. And trust me when a ladies apparel shop manager says that." He said with a smirk on his face.
Kasturi blushed at his innocent flirt.

"I should probably leave now. Please do me a favour..keep these things separate...I will send someone in." She said...after a while chatting.
"I am not a fool Madam...I don't wanna kill my own house. Please take it all with you...Pay whenever you wish. Or in case you are kinder...give me your shares." He said chuckling.
She laughed out too. 
"Wish I could give it to you." She replied.

She got everything right...in her car and sat down on the backseat.
"Take me to my husband." She Instructed. Her face stern and determined. He looked back with pleading eyes... Kasturi hadn't even once.
"Madam please..." He pleaded.
She didn't responded at all.
"I said, I didn't take it. And I am very determined about that. Lets see what your chickeny husband have to say about it."
He said reeving on the engine.

He was constantly looking at her in the back view mirror.
"Although I am not an ass man...but I was right when I thought 
"Teri Gaand badi tight hai...pelne me toh maza aa jaayega."
(Your ass is really tight...it would feel good to impale you from behind.) 
Once we go home...I will do that." 
"Don't you worry...I will properly oil you first. I still remember how you squeaked when I fucked you for the first time." He said. 
He was continuously blabbing disgraceful to her. While she kept mum.
"You know...I have my seeds planted in my wife. Once my Son will come to his age...I will make sure he seed your daughter too and do what you rich people with little dicks couldn't." It was enough. He couldn't go beyond that.

She felt disgusted. Not disrespectful now. A sheer disgust. She just wanted to grab the gun and blew his head off. Right there. He had talked enough.
She put her headphones on. While he kept on blabbing.
She got off the car. And started walking inside.
He grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"Sure go tell your husband...but make sure you tell him about me and Gaffur too...how I pimped you to him for the night and he kept banging you all through. And what was his...name...your lover at the school...about him too. You must have thrown yourself to him as well... didn't you ?" He said pinning her to the wall. While she struggled to get out of his clutches. Her head down. 
"Yeah...keep doing that...you know the more you fight the more I get turned on...see." He came closer...his shaft touching her body now...her breasts pressed against his.

"Heyy...Asshole...what are you doing ?" It was Birju.
He let her go. 
"She said..."She had something in her eyes." He replied.
"Madam are you alright ? Please come here." He said.
She moved... walking then running. And crashing to him. Birju took her in his arms...held her tighter. 
Instantly she started sobbing... wetting his shirt with her tears.
"Its alright Madam...You are safe now. I am here for you. Don't worry." He whispered comforting her.
"Greetings Briju Bhai...I hope...." 
"Sssshhhh....." Bjrju signalled him to keep quite.
"Shall we go inside Madam... Mrs.Mehra must be watching." He said. (She lived right across the street... although she never paid attention, but it was reasonable enough.)

He settled her on the sofa and sat on her feet. Undoing her sandals.
"What are you doing...there is no need for it ?" She said taking her feet away. 
"No Need...I don't know If I ever will be thankful enough to you for the things you have done for me." He said.
"I am in debted to you as well." She replied.
"I insist...sit by me." She added.
He sat besides but took her legs in his lap. Pressing them... comforting her...like a responsible man. She knew they had an intimate relationship too...but he always behaved well and respected her space..and the relationship they had.

"Now tell me what do you want. Consider its done." He assured.
"I want him fired...to get out of my life forever. I don't even want to see the shadwo of him." She said in a crispy tone.
"You can go...you heard her." Birju said looking at him.
"Sir...you don't know the whole story...what a compromising character she has..." He said.
"So that does change your position...huh. Have you been behaving well with her....?" He asked.
He kept mum. And spoke after a little.
"Atleast listen to me..." He said.
"Okay Go on..." It was Duggal who have came down the stairs.
Birju was getting up his position when he stopped him.
"There is no need...you serve the woman of the hour." He said with a positive vibe.

Raghu said it all. Everything. The event that trigged it. To all the way questioning her character. Adding that they should not trust her.
In reponse of that she played out the recordings she captured back in the car. 
Raghu was stunned.
"What do you think Madam...had this happened for the first time with you..." Birju asked.
"I hope so." She replied.
"See...She doesn't have any idea about it." He Birju said.
"As much as 8 lakhs so far... he worked. Apart form the salary we pay him." Birju declared.
Raghu was stunned listening him.
"What do you think we don't have any idea about it ? Should I call your wife and ask myself." He added.

"I don't wanna be go harsh on you although I really intend to, It won't even take me time to gather another 8 lakhs for you by ₹100 per person on your wife." He said in strong clam way.
"Now... don't anger me further place that money on the table here or I will ask someone to fetch it from the depth of your asshole." Birju said.
His hands now running on her inner thighs... caressing her.
He was very comforting.

Raghu let his pants loose and place it right on the table.
"Wait wait wait...keep it back.." Duggal said. 
"This asshole was about to ruin my favorite table." Duggal added.
"Now go back somewhere else...if I ever find you are still in around...even your wife wouldn't know whose child it was as I will chop your Manhood myself.," He said.

He took it and went away.
Like Reply
Nice update bro
Like Reply
Rohan didn't let Kasturi go that night. He had made her tell a few encounters of her...and helped him reach climax two times...while leaving her thirsty... panting and burning with desires. He had to take a flight past midnight...and then she was all alone on the bed. Her fingers encircling her clit. She tried a lot but it was time that put her back to sleep again.

Only to woke her up after 4/5 hours or so. There was a constant hammering going on...someone smashing it on the iron pipe. She tried to put pillows but sitll the anticipation of sound was keeping her awake. But she was too tired to get out of bed and check herself. 
To add to her miseries she heard someone knocking on the door.
"Arrrghh."..."Come in." She said. Covering herself on the glossy pink sheet. But it went unheard...and finally she had to be back on her feet.

"What is it....why aren't you letting me sleep ? Who the hell is making these noises ?" She said rubbing her eyes.
"I am so sorry Madam... actually we have been facing a lot of problems in Rehan's bedroom regarding water...so Sir had asked to fix this while he is away. It looks like we have to bypass it." He explained while the man besides him stood in silence.

"I was asking it would be better if you go down and take the guest room for a while. He needs to do some adjustments here...besides we had to cut water supply on this whole floor." He replied.
Kasturi had no other choice...she went inside and collected a few of her stuffs and went out with Birju while the plumber went inside.

He was 40 years of age. As he went inside his eyes fell straight on the bed...where on a plush white bed there was that shinny fabric that he had only seen in movies. He moved and fell straight on it... nuzzling in presence of beauty he had just seen. Kasturi had been wearing one of Rohan's t-shirt and panties inside...all of her toned and beautifully padded legs were exposed... turning him on instantly. As he was about to get off bed...he found her bra underneath a pillow...and that was enough to stroke himself away.

Back on the stairs...
"How come you haven't gone with him ?" Kasturi asked.
"What will I do there Madam...besides Radhika and Ashok are hear (his wife and boy) and its been long we spent any quantity time together. So I was asking if I could take them out...water park...Ashok had been crying all morning because of the noise." He replied.
"You don't have to ask me Birju... They are your family." She replied.
"By the way...have you paid that shop manager ?" She asked.
"Yes Mam Duly taken care of. Your purchases are already in that room." He replied. They were almost on the door.
"One more thing Madam... actually we have not been expecting you, so all staffs are on leave except the two of our Watchmen. Just order them whatever you want....Okay and I am just a call away." He said.
"Sure! You go out with your family." She replied.

As she was turning away Birju lifted the t-shirt up.
"Hey...what are you doing ?" She said getting away... pulling her T-shirt down. Blushing infectiosly as she did always. Her eyes sparkling and face smirking as if repeating the question.
"I was just checking if you had anything underneath or not." He replied... putting his hand on the door.

"Really...you know you could have asked me ?" She replied... slowly lifting the fabric off her right leg upto the elastic...but showing him nothing at all.
He smiled at her... acknowledging her tease. She smiled back.
"I am not gonna trapped by you again." He said... pulling the door closed. 
The house went all silent within 15 minutes...just hammering now. 

She opened all her shopping. Instead of taking the rest. She called in and assured Shweta was alright. She could afford to stay a little longer. She packed all of her things back. She was tired...but decided to take a shower first.
She threw out the t-shirt and stepped out of panties just before entering the washroom. A light music being played inside. Completely forgetting the fact that the door wasn't locked from inside. 
The plumber was informed that she will apparently leave in sometime and he couldn't take his wild imagination off her even after discharging himself two times by now. He just wanted to see her before she left.

He knocked but apparently went inside. The shower was on and the goddess herself had been singing. He looked on the bed...there was her dress along with her undergarments and a fresh white towel. He looked further and his smile broadened seeing her most intimate fabric on the ground. Like herself...it too was classy delicate and showed more than it should have. It contained more divine scent of her intimacy. 

The room hadn't had a dedicated bathroom... rather partitioned through wall. So he peeked in. Flash. 
Seeing all her front... glistening in water. He peeked again... staying more...her eyes were closed and head covered...the water falling on her ample breasts and running all the way to her shaved valley of flowers.
She turned around... washing off the foam off her ass.

She turned the shower off and soon started shaving her legs. He witnessed it all... happening on her left one. Wishing if he were that razor. When she was working on her right one she saw him lurking in the tap's image.
She was terrified first but turned on as well. She let him see all of it...till a few centimetres. When she shouted.
Throwing the cap of something on him. 
"What the hell...Noo... Pervert... Go away." 
He fell back immediately. 
"Don't you leave...now !" She shouted again...he stood there... coming to standstill.

Kasturi came out of the bathroom and turned sideways...her hands coming down to cover her breasts.
"Look awayyy." She said in fake anger but some serious racyness in her tone.
"I am so sorry...I am really sorry... please don't complain about this...I have a family Madam." He pleaded.
"Get me the towel first Idiot!" She replied.

He handed her over but couldn't take his eyes off her.
"Will you now look away atleast ?" She forced and he did. Drying herself off...she came in front of him. The towel wrapped around on her heaving 35C breasts and barely leaving anything covered underneath her pussy.
"Please Madam forgive me...I didn't mean to...I was here for..." He ran out of words. "Please don't tell...they will kill me I beg." He continued.
Kasturi asked him to stop.

"I see only one solution to it...you have seen me naked...I want to see you naked as well." She replied.
"What....Are you sure Madam ?" He replied in surprise.
"Am I sure ? Will you drop your pants off or I will call Birju ?" She said looking for her phone.
"Okay...I will do it stop." He took his shirt off and then his pants. Kasturi didn't expected him to have that big of a hammer with him. He was probably 2/3 inches shorter than her yet he stood well against the all taller men she met.

Her eyes were fixed at his almost 95℅ erect manhood. 
"Can I wear them back ?" He said. 
Kasturi unheard him transfixed. He slowly stepped out of his clothes his eyes never leaving the expression on her face. She looked at him when he started walking. Blushing. Red. Her lips drying. 
He stood infront of him. Proudly looking at his manhood.
"Can I touch it ?" She asked.
"Yes Please." He replied.
"Ohhh Good." He left a moan when felt her gentle hand on his hammer. She didn't stopped there...and touched it from the under part... weighing it on her palm. He was already in heaven...he closed his eyes...he was all erect again.

When he opened his eyes back...she was on her knees. Looking at his black meat. Her eyes begging for it.
He took his rock hard shaft in his hand and started rubbing and slapping on her face.
"Uuuummmhhhh." She let her moan out. He almost jumped on his toes feeling her deliciously soft tongue on his most sensitive part. Kasturi smirked at him... teasing him even more.

"Stick your tongue out sweetheart." He commanded grabbing her hair. She obliged and he started slapping his manhood on her tongue.
"No No No...keep your hands down." He said... toe-ing up and pushing inside her mouth. She wrapped her lips on him. 
"Ohhh Fuckkkk...keep doing it." He moaned hard pushing inside. 
"Breath in." He commanded.
And placed his shaft back in her. Pressing her head to him. "Open it... fucking open it." He commanded almost streaching her throat. She gasped for air...her eyes all teary.

He had surprised here as well...he was a total maniac inside that innocent face.
"I am so sorry...I hadn't done this before." He said her...in response to her miserable state. 
He gestured her up and took her in his embrace...a little short on her lips...but quiet demanding. 

He lifted her up on his shoulder and threw her on the bed. And came on top of her..his legs on either sides of her body. He was heavy too. Pinning her on the bed and placing his lips on her angelic delicious one. The thick tongue beetle-nut tongue invading in... meeting her's...on her gate...then pushing her as down as he could...while she shrank in herself. 

He kissed her all over...before undoing her towel.
She could see the hunger in his eyes. He held her hand up and pinned with his one hand and grabbed her breasts with another. Pushing her cherries up.
"Aaaahhhhh....Nooooo...Please..." She said...as he burried his teeth in... plucking out her cherries... shaking his head. She shook her head in painful pleasure. But finally when he left she had something inside too...he went all mad about it.

He took her hard...in all possible positions he knew two straight times. Making her cum twice too. And her moans muffled as he shoved two of his finges in her backyard.
"Such a sweet pussy you have darling." He said afterwards placing her upside down on his lap after all the maniac love he made. 
Spreading her legs and plucking out her swollen reddish pink lips and nozzle with it. But she was too tired.

"I am lucky to see you are all tight here...are you up for the next round ?" He asked.
"No next day... please...I am too tired." She replied seeing his persistent poking in her asshole.
"Rest for sometime...I am not satisfied yet." He said slapping her ass. And exiting the room.

She closed the door and slept peacefully and didn't went out until Birju was home. He gave her a deadly stare while she smirked at him. He was waving from the roof with her panties still in his hands.
Like Reply
Nice update bro
Like Reply
Kasturi came home determined that day...that she will not fall prey to anyone ever. She knew she had to work alot to supress back her sexuality which had erupted like a volcano...and with her husband distantly interested in her and barely enough as well. She had to crawl back to the toys she had collected over the time. 

For the next year...she had a lot on her plate to chew. She submerged herself in work...she worked alot... meeting people... cracking deals... Contract after contract. She was reigning it all. With her brand name already established it didn't took her long to sore higher and higher. There were times when men really wanted to fuck her...it was evident from there eyes...and why not so...who wouldn't want a woman that classy and elegant to moan under their manhood. But she didn't fell for it...she played her every move with utter caution. There were times when she couldn't avoid it at all...where they used to take her to theatre or clubs...where things escalated but well enough in her control that their hands won't reach upto that point where she couldn't come back. It wasn't that she her sex life totally lacked men..she did had to wiggle underneath twice...but only for her business. The deal fetched her in crores. However in this madness for money...the thing remained constant was her determination to remain as beautiful and desirable she ever was. After-all she was aging...fine...30 now and she wanted them on her terms. To spill the magic of her beauty that would leave them drenched... exhausted and empty. She wanted to be in the moans of men who fucked their wives thinking of her.  

Shweta too had celebrated her 5th birthday and finally given up her mother's milk. And it took no time before her breasts dried again.But she was happy...they were getting firmer and beautiful as they ever were. Shweta had been growing up really well...she knew her mother is in some important business and most of the times she had to return late...so she didn't bothered much. There were enough staffs in the house and her personal maid. And if not all this then her father's home where she had a good friend of Birju's son.
Like Reply
Nice bro
Like Reply
But after all that there were times when she went totally restless on the bed. Rubbing herself all over... pushing those dildos as deep as she could but still couldn't get the orgasm and experience she used to get. 

One day Kasturi was busy when her guard-man came over. She had gone really strict on her staffs from that day and no one now even dared to talk her... looking into her eyes leave alone a high pitched voice.
"Madam...You know I have been working for you for the past 4 years or so. Of all the places I had worked before you were the kindest. But now I think I am genuinely old to continue this. I need to rest a little now." He said.

"What is it Uncle now...you want your salary increased...tell me... Don't make any execuses." She replied turning pages looking at him for a moment and then back on it.
"No Madam. I am quitting it." He replied.
"Like this...I can't let you. And where would I find the new man like you." She replied.
"I will have my nephew here Madam. He may be starting it now...but once Instructed well...he will be as good as I am." He said with an excitement.
"You don't know uncle...these days people don't have morals... don't gurantee for anyone." She replied.
"Well I can give you. He may be a spoilt man so far but I know he is a man of virtue and he won't be disappointing you."  He replied taking a leave from her.

The nephew kept coming for 3 days straight along with his uncle...but couldn't get a chance to meet her. Either she was always in a hurry or came back really late. 
On the fourth day she called them in.
"Yes Madam...here he is the man I was talking about. His name is Rajesh but we call him Billu." The old man said politely.
While the old man saluted her...the nephew offered his hand for shake...which she declined as if didn't paid attention to.
"I suppose you have explained everything to him." She asked.
"Yes Madam." He replied.
"Okay hired." She approved and the duo returned back.
Although Billu didn't liked her response there was a little he could do about it...he was more than happy to get a job himself.

I was one Sunday summer. Kasturi had been alone in the house. Shweta had been on some school trip and it was sunday. There were a few files that needed her attention and thereafter she just slept waking up at 12:30 PM. Still there was a lot to go about.
She started browsing for restaurant with good food and ambiance...and she came across one which was some distant away...there were a few resorts gathered around. It was perfect and long drive would meant a long time would have been spent.

It was hot but not that much. She took a bath and wore a beautiful floral dress. It was off shoulder with thin strips to hold on her shoulders. An extra layer of that thin fabric stiched on the breasts part... giving the required coverage as the dress needed to worn bra-less. It ended right above her knees line an hot air balloon...with a belt kind of thing holding it on her waist. She worn flats. And took her car out. It took her an hour to reach there. She was right...it was particularly distant and far less crowded. Although she have came all the way down to kill some time... apparently she was all alone. Nevertheless she had her food ordered and finished too. She looked around all the time... Where men tried to steal glances of her. And passed smile...which she ignored straight away.

She was about to leave when a guy came to her and stood in front. She behaved as if she was dead staring at her phone. 
"Hey." He said.
"Hello yourself." She replied didn't even looking at her.
"Do you know where are the rest-rooms here?" He asked.
Kasturi had to look up now. There he saw her beautiful face..her hair straightened...a light makeup on her face and her lips perfect. She looked beautiful.
"I think thats over there..." She turned away to guide him. And took a puff of cigarette she was smoking. The breeze playing with her hair.
"Oh Are you sure ?" He asked.
"Yeah...I have just came up from there." She replied.
"Thanks....You are such a pretty girl and you are smoking cigarette...I don't mean to...I made an observation..I thought pretty girls didn't smoked." He said.
Kasturi knew he was falling bad but she gave him a chance.
"Well I do...and I don't care." She replied.
"Would you mind if I sit down here ?" He asked. 
"Yeah Sure..." She expressed Not-bothered-expression.

"What brings you here...are you on vacation ?" He asked.
"No...I live nearby." She replied.
"Really...Its been long I have seen anything pretty like you here. Is there some heaven or something nearby ? You are totally out of this world." He replied.
Kasturi smiled. 
"Did you just flirt with me ?" She asked.
"Don't ever...you are so cheesy." She added. 
"I think you must be too." He replied looking at her cross leg intersection. And looking back at her again. She blushed.

"So are you alone here ?" He was really persistent... Kasturi gave him a dead look.
"Comm'on atleast give us some chance to stand. Thats not fair." He replied.
Kasturi laughed lightly at his response. He signalled the waiter to come over with two beers.
"Yes I am all alone." She replied.
"Where is your boyfriend...did you dumped him ?" He asked.
"Kind of..." She replied... slipping off her wedding ring.
"Very pretty...you must be too beautiful for him." He said. Kasturi shook her head in "No" but going backwards... rubbishing his statement and blushing.

The waiter had arrived and he had been taking long to undo the cap. His eyes were fixed at her only. Kasturi held her plam sideways to prevent him looking at her face. 
"You don't have to hide it...rather this Motherfucker should." He said looking with anger at him. He took off almost falling.

"I am Gaurav by the way." He said offering his hand.
"I am Kasturi." She replied and shook hands. Smiling.
"What do you do Gaurav ?" She asked.
"I am a truck-driver." He replied.
Kasturi blushed remembering the word and her encounter with two of them on her way to her maternal grandfather's home. But that place was really out of budget for truckers.
"Are you sure....a trucker." She replied.
He shook his head in No. 
"You guys have sterio-typed us. Which is not totally wrong ? But I am well paid off...I have my own Mercedes Truck and I drive for my business." He replied.
"I am so sorry." Kasturi said... controlling her laugh but falling miserably.

Two beers later...all of a sudden he popped out.
"I bet you have really cute nipples...did your boyfriend told you you have cute nipples." He said.
She had all opened...but that question caught her off guard.
"Yes." She blurred out...but suddenly realised her mistake and looked around trying to cover up her smile.
"Will you show me your really cute nipples?" He continued.
She couldn't hold up anymore and started giggling.
"Are you wearing a bra right now?" He asked.
"No." She replied. Her eyes almost closing with her laughing face. She couldn't believe she was doing all this.
"Can you flash you liitle cute nipples to me? I could pay you." He asked in laughs too.
Kasturi's jaws dropped. 
"Are you crazy... There are people around." She replied.
"So you.... interesting." He replied.
"No No No...even if I was gonna." She replied.

"I think I should go home." She said... standing off her seat.
"Where are you going...I thought we are bonding." He said...and started following her. 
"Are you really gonna follow me?" She asked smiling.
"What..." 
"Are you really gonna follow me?" She repeated.
"Please...how long its gonna take you...ten seconds..I can pay 10k to have a look of your titties. Comm'on make my day." He said walking behind her.
Kasturi knew she was going to regret this...but she always craved for these kind of fun encounters. She stopped.

"Are you gonna do it?" He asked... getting closer.
"Yeah...fine." she replied... getting backward for more privacy in shade. She lurked around to see no one was coming. 
"You are crazy right?" She said... blushing hard before flashing her breasts for merely 3 seconds. 
"Whoa...whoa...whoa..." That wasn't ten seconds.
She dropped her jaws again.
"I know whats bothering you." He said and took her hands with him. She tagged along. 
They walked across to a new kind of building there were far less people around and to get more of the privacy he took her a floor higher. 

And finally stood in front. She was blushing red holding her dress on her shoulder...ready to drop it. She was clearly turned on. And finally she did. For the whole ten seconds. Both of her breasts out in broad daylight at a public place...in front of a man she just met.
His cock throbbed in his pants. She indeed had really cute pair of them and all pink...with an added filter of softness on it.
"Fuck...you really have really-really cute nipples." He replied...giving her...the money.

"Can i lift up your skirt too, and look inside !" He said almost bending down to do it.
"No..." She said in a faint racy voice. As if she were asking him to do it. Smiling all the way.
"Comm'on do it...no one's here." He said. 
She looked around and slowly showed him her long shaved off thighs and her love traingle covered inside a thin sexy panties. It had really thin elastic and it looked her legs were all naked. It was black in colour. 
Then she noticed someone was coming and she dropped it off immediately. Turned around to avoid any kind of attention...Gaurav placed his hands on her waist to project they were actually couples.

"You are such a tease. That man would have made his day. Just a few seconds. So unlucky him." He whispered slipping his hand down on her ass now. 
She blushed red but didn't said a word at all. 
"I would give you 20k if you will give me your panties." He whispered nuzzling in her hair. She turned her arond and came in front of her. He looked around and said...do do it quicker." He said.
She blushed for a few seconds and took her hand underneath the dress. She was about to drop it when she saw a man. She was almost bent to drop it...when she noticed him. Thankfully he wasn't looking her way. Her jaws dropped again.
"I couldn't believe you almost tricked me to do it." She replied.
"Wasn't that fun...and that guy is unluckier than the whole world combined." He said laughing.

She let the man go...and dropped it. Almost to her knees. 
"Stop...come forward." He commanded.
That would have meant she had no idea of whose coming from where. 
"Lift it up...the dress." He said. She obliged...her face clearly showing how slutty she felt that time.
"Yeah Now get rid of it." He said...
"Give it to me." He asked and sniffed off the intimate scent coming out of it. 
He gestured her to get in-between the balcony cemented sides and a plant placed in a pot which rose upto her waist.
She didn't needed commands anymore she displayed him off her shaved...mushy...and syrupy womanhood...with just her slit showing off in Between those beautifully swelled out lips. 

He got down on his legs and lifted her skirt up himself. To see her from a close distance. She grabbed his hair as he blew air on her womanhood. He slid his hands across her thighs and held her ass...and nuzzled in between. Feeling the ticklish of his rough face and beard. She moaned out loud enough although she was biting her palm hard.

He took her hands and she tagged along. Her panties who just had a value appreciated by 20k was lying useless on the ground.
Like Reply
On their way to the parking area...he asked her to flash and flaunt off her raging beauty. He put his strong hand on her neck and pressed her head against his chest....she arcgeher back agaist his crotch and gasped for air. He burried his hands in between her thighs. In all out...while he saw no one around. She tried to stop but he was too strong for her. He moved again...she ran in front. Teasing him. His shaft twiched inside...but he didn't ran. He continued normally. She had his truck located and stood there her back pressed against it.

"What about my car ?" She asked.
"I will take care of it... Don't worry." He replied. Intertwining his fingers with her and kissing her all over her neck and bosom. 
"Ohhhh.... Yeahhhh...Not here please...get inside." She pleaded moaning. 
"So sexy..." He said patting her ass. 
They hopped up and soon truck was on its way.

"Show me your oranges sweetheart." He said... stopping the truck away. She dropped the strips and they came into view. Her lovely pairs. Perfectly shaped and round...topped with the most delicious cherries.
He placed his left palm right underneath her left one...as if weighing them first and then Grabbing them...Hard. and Harder.
"Lovely...they are just perfect...like I want. These looks delicious too." He said twisting her nipples between his index and thumb.
"Aaaahhhh." She cried...pain on her face. Grabbing his hand to stop. But he did as he wanted and as much as he wanted. Laughing out on her miseries.

He gestured her to get rid of the dress and she did. His hands moved to go to her pussy when she slapped it. He wasn't pleased but he liked the tease game. She slapped in his second attempt too. 
"I know what you exactly want...come over here." He commanded to get in his lap. She obliged...her legs spread on either sides of his broad legs. 
Her back pressed against the steering. Gaurav grabbed her titties hard and pulled her to him...after some mauling. Kasturi was flushed out feeling such rawness on her delicate body. 

He looked at her eyes and spread his lips first on the left one. She closed her eyes to savour every bit of it. Her pussy rejoiced too...it took her an year to be with a real man. She was thinking it all...when he did what others did too. Took a bite of her cherries.
"Aaahhhhh....Nooo...Nooo...Not the teeth...Aaahhhh...Pleasee." she squealed. He looked at the expressions on her face and bit harder again. 

He let her breasts go and put his palm on her ass while continuing to suck her titties hard. Rubbing on her sweet slut now. Her pussy bald as if there were no hair ever. 
"Ohhh....Yeahhh." She opened her mouth wider as his fingers went inside. Rubbing her inside wall of that sweet classy pusssyyy.
"What about this huh ?" He said poking his finger in her rear end.
"Aaahhh....No Not there..." She said lifting herself off her lap.

"Get down on your knees." He commanded. And her face was just a feet away off his cock. He reeved the engine up and the truck moved. He took his shaft out and started shaking it in his hand. It wasn't that big just about the decent size. Thicker in the middle. Without any time wasted she practiced the craft she mastered not so long ago. 
"Fuck...Such a good cock sucker you are." He said putting his hand on her head. He grabbed her hair and started pushing himself in her. She choked...but didn't stop in there. He shook her head to make way.
"Keep your hands off bitch." He commanded and pushed deeper. All stuffed now....her nose burried in pubic hair while his shaft was exploring and tormenting her throat. After he let go...it was all glistening with her sliva.
"Good Girl. I like that." He said.
It didn't took too long to unload himself.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply