Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What is your kinkiest fantasy?
Watching my cousin sis fucked by a negro, let her enjoy with some biggie while i film
[+] 2 users Like RoughGuy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(30-12-2018, 02:38 PM)Rajesh Kumar Wrote: 1. Watching My Wife Fucked by a Nigro
2. Watching My Wife in a hot saree in s street

Wow! Would love to watch her as well
Love to chat on hot sexy mature milfs and actresses as mom and aunts in Telugu or Kannada. 
PM me to chat on hangouts.
Like Reply
Want a blow job from Friend's wife
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 11:04 AM)Contact me at hangouts [email protected] Wrote: I wanna see my horny young wife getting humiliated and roughly gangbanged by big cocked goons in public
Like Reply
I want to secretly watch my wife enjoying vibrator in her pussy...I have just ordered one for her..excited to see how does she feel/enjoy the sex without me...guessing who she thinks while doing that gives me a hard on..
[+] 1 user Likes darkhorse13's post
Like Reply
(31-12-2018, 05:52 AM)RoughGuy Wrote: Watching my cousin sis fucked by a negro, let her enjoy with some biggie while i film

thats real kinky to watch a big black cock...entering sisters cunt...tearing it apart..while sister is crying with pain n pleasure
[+] 1 user Likes rohan865's post
Like Reply
I am male 30 married chennai wannabe cuckold hubby. Yesterday went to T.Nagar ranganathan street for pongal shopping. Sema crowd. Went with my lovely wife. She is black, chubby with 36 32 38 size.
She was in salwar with leggings. No duppatta.
Kaayellaam nallaa kolu kolunu kulunguchi.
Nadakkumbodu kundiyaattam semaiyaa irunduchi.
Irunda crowdla ava thaniya naan thaniya neraiya vaatti pirinjom. Piriyumbodellaam avala crowdla nallaa kasakkittaanunga. Pinnadi leggings gap la nallaa vittu vittu aattunaanunga. Naanum andha time la matha ladies huh idikka aarambichen. 5 hours road la nadandom 1 hour shopping pannom.
Night veettukku vandu paathadula ava jatti nallaa eeramaa irunduchi. Night sema olu avala.

pm in hangouts on thevidyashamya;
[+] 2 users Like thevidyapurushan's post
Like Reply
cuckolding
Like Reply
(15-01-2019, 02:19 PM)rahulpxossipy Wrote: cuckolding

explain in detail bro
Like Reply
To fuck my Mom and wife and cuzn together.
[+] 2 users Like Indianbhang's post
Like Reply
(31-12-2018, 01:28 AM)Arun1001 Wrote: 1. Use my gf or a stranger in crowded bus or short distance train infront of other male. I will take her in proper wearing of saree and bang her infront of all and allow others to use her as a slut infront of me. All must cum on her and on her saree. I would not allow anyone to cum inside her. Allow people to take her panty, bra, blouse and petticoat. I will take back her in saree only wet by cum.
Take her in public with wearing that cum saree only and nothing under it.
2. Take pics of the above and make one album of it.

lucky she is
Like Reply
To see my friends fucked mercilessly,
thecooles99; on hangouts msg for detailed chats with non nude pics
Like Reply
Fucking elder brothers wife
Like Reply
(14-01-2019, 08:00 AM)rohan865 Wrote: thats real kinky to watch a big black cock...entering sisters cunt...tearing it apart..while sister is crying with pain n pleasure

I want a bunch of negros kidnapping mom, taking her to a broken down house and keeping her as slave for years
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
my friends mother breasts were huge...i saw her used bra hanging behind the door...i had imagined being her sex toy.....
Like Reply
My fantacy is to see my wife gangbang. in publiv
Like Reply
(15-12-2018, 11:17 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Play your fantasy a thousand times in your mind, and please do pray to God it never be true.

amen
Like Reply
(22-12-2018, 10:38 PM)Sindhu Wrote: hai my fantasies are...fucked by a '. man....old man..and nigro

how old do you want the man.. why '.?
Like Reply
Any hubby like chat about wife and show her on cam without her knowledge so inbox me
Like Reply
Going to Goa.... Planning to show unaware wife to waiters in hotel room
Like Reply