Adultery My Darling Wife Kritika (by = varunsingh) COMPLETE
Hi Dear Friends... 

So dear friends... before start the story...

If you are reading my running thread (Incest story treasure... from Internet -  https://xossipy.com/thread-5951.html) ... 

You all know my tag line...

I am not the original writer of this story. I just collect it from Internet site. I am just sharing with you all as i think a good story should reach to every SEX STORY lover like me.

And if you like the story... Please share your views with me.
And last but not the least... 

THANKS to ORIGINAL WRITER... from all of us...

A new story..., 
A new relation..., 
A new way of Love... 

(CHEATING / CHEATING WIFE, LOVABLE WIFE, 

DELHI, MARRIAGE, DANCE, sex in relation, Indian, INDIA,  hardcore, 18++, Love, Romance, Lust, ENVY,  Suspanse & full of drama)

So Enjoy the story...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My Darling Wife Kritika

by = varunsingh

Hi I am Varun 35 male from Delhi and my wife's name is Kritika, we have been married for 5 years now.

Kritika is from delhi too and she 27 years of age. She is 5'6" voluptuous but very well maintained and looks much younger than her age.

--

This incident is of her cousin's marriage about 2 years ago. Kritika was excited like hell and has been doing some preparation from a long time, let me tell you here that I love sarees and kritika is also very fond of them, for this wedding she went around shopping and bought lots of sexy sarees (see through).

Then comes there blouses, she use to wear deep back and neckline in the past also but I urged to experiment with bolder things and she readily agreed.

There was this black saree for which she got almost backless blouse with just a strip to cover her bras strap and very suggestive front.

##

A day before marriage there was a dance party in a hotel for youngsters, both me and kritika went together and she was wearing the black saree and backless blouse, as soon as we entered she started getting the attention she deserved. 

I was sitting at one place and enjoying my drinks while she seem to know everyone and was talking to everyone, I was enjoying the attention she was getting from males there and they were even trying to flirt with her.

One guy in particular was laughing at her jokes and I noticed him even trying to touch her bare back.

I was surprisingly not angry but aroused on the sight of this. 

She came to me asking if I was comfortable and I said I am ok and she may relax and enjoy with her relatives, to which she told me many guys here are not my relatives but grooms friend and they were trying to be naughty. 

I told her it's not their fault but anyone would like to try his luck with a beauty like her to which she laughed and hit me lightly.

Like Reply
She went again in the crowd and this time again I saw this guy particularly getting close to her and trying to touch her while introducing her to others. Then there was a call from the DJ and everyone hit the dance floor with the ladies nearest to them and this guy took kritikas hand and led her to the dance floor.

One at the floor she looked towards where I was sitting but could not see me clearly as I had changed place, so she started dancing with this guy. 

I could see them clearly from where I was sitting and enjoying every moment of it. This guy was touching her here and there and one of his hands was constantly trying to touch her bare back.

--

Then came a slow number and he held her close with one hand on her back, as the song progressed he held her tight and his chest was pressing her boobs now, kritika initially resisted a little but then probably decided to go with the flow. This guy then moved his lips to her ears and said something to which kritika smiled and next this guy put his lips on her neck, I was very excited to see this and was waiting for kritikas reaction. 

But she immediately pushed this guy away from her and walked towards where I was sitting. I was sipping my drink when she came and sat next to me I asked her where was she and she replied just dancing with friends. 

I asked her why she looked tensed but she said nothing but someone just tried little too much on her. To which I told her come on kritika be a sport enjoy and let others enjoy too, beside a little bit of flirting does not hurt. To which she laughed again and asked for some vodka which I got for her. 

-

After a large peg of vodka she was sitting with me and I was gently touching her bare back cause of which she got little aroused. 

I excused myself to the washroom and when I came back I saw same guy standing near her. He seemed to be apologetic and sat with kritika with his drink. 

Suddenly the lights were dimmed and DJ called everyone to rock the floor, this guy stretched his hands to take kritika to dance floor again but I thought she would deny this time which to my surprise she dint and went to the dance floor with this guy again.

It was a foot tapping number and this guy stood behind kritika and held her from behind. She was also seem to be little drunk and just enjoying her dance, this guy took her took a corner while dancing and started touching her back with one hand and then he suddenly bent and kissed her back. 

Kritika responded as if there was a electric shock and tried breaking free and in this attempt turned towards him, but this guy held her tight and this time placed his lips on hers and that was the moment of turning point that evening, kritika rather than breaking away kept kissing him and once he left her she breathed very heavily. 

This guy again held her kissed her and pressed her boobs also. 

--
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
After which there were lights and kritika came to me. 

I asked her where was she and she said she was just dancing with some friend but I could see the guilt in her eyes.

I told her I am pretty drunk and would love to retire on a sofa in any corner to which she said in a naughty way that what if someone try to take advantage of her knowing that her husband is drunk to which I winked and said that in that case I would to hear narrations of her encounters later and her jaw dropped listening to this.

--

Anyways I acted as if I am out and lay on a sofa while she went back to dance some more (that's what she told me). This time she was bolder with this guy and he brought her some more drink also which she gulped at one go. 

They again started dancing and this guy was taking all sorts of liberties with my wife. I could clearly see him touching her back and boobs initially and then even putting his hands in her blouse. They were lip locked also for few sec. 

--

After some time dancing this guy said something to my wife and she looked towards me but I acted as if I have passed out. 
The guy left the dance floor and my wife followed him and they went out of the hotel to the parking area, I was following them with a distance and hiding behind the cars.

Like Reply
He stood behind a SUV and held my wife and started kissing her face, then he moved towards her neck and she was enjoying it with her eyes closed, next this guy removed the pallu of her saari and started kissing her cleavage, my wife started biting her lips but controlled herself but expressed her fears that they make get caught making out like this in public.

As a response he opened the SUV and motioned my wife to get inside, she stood there for few second and though she had come this far I knew now was the moment for her to decide. And she decided to give in. she moved in the car and I felt a mixed feeling to jealousy and excitement but excitement definitely took over as I had a huge erection in my pants. 

I moved closer to that car to get a clear vision and I could see them embracing each other and kissing like mad. Next I saw the guy lying on his back with eyes closed and I could see the bare back of my wife, then her head started moving up and down and I was hard as her to see my wife giving blow job to a complete stranger. Then this guy held her head and I could see him having pleasure of his life. 

Next my wife got up and sat with her back facing this guy and kissed her back while opening the only hook which held her blouse. Then this guy held both her boobs in her hand and she turned back kissing his lips.
Like Reply
After some time I could see this guy removing her blouse and bra and turning her to face him. He started sucking her boobs and she was on seventh sky with excitement. 

Then I could see my wife raising herself a little bit and then her panties were in her hands. I could make out that she has folded her saare to her waist and her vagina is ready to enjoy a new penis now. She again raised herself and moved on top of that guy. They moved I little and I could make out that she is trying to take him inside her. 

Next she pushed hard downwards and clutched her teeth to keep her from shouting. All the doors were locked so I could not hear anything but I knew she must be moaning by now. Then I saw her moving up and down for some time and her breast jiggled with her attempts. This guy held her breast in his hands and was moving his hips in a rhythmic manner with my wife's movements.

They increased their speed and after some time my wife collapsed on him and could see from her face that she was satisfied. They lay there for some time and then she got up and dressed in the car itself. 

She then came out and adjusted her saree as it was pretty disheveled.

--

I quickly went inside and lay on sofa again, she came to me and woke me up, I opened my eyes as if I was sleeping and asked her where was she. She said she was just chatting and catching up with people around.

--

We then left the place and I could notice she was little lost and her hair was open, I initiated the talks by asking who was the guy with whom she was dancing so sexily and she replied he was one of grooms friend. 

I asked her if anything naughty happened to which she asked me to shut up and said I have a dirty mind but on my insisting she said there was just a little bit of touching here and there nothing more...

I smiled and thought of fun that is waiting for me as there were stills functions left for us to attend.

##
Like Reply
My Darling Wife Kritika 

Ch. 02

It all started with a dance party on kritika's cousin's marriage which went wild.

So we go for next day's story...  

--
Like Reply
After the episode of that night I could see some changes in my wife. 

Next morning she woke me up wearing nothing and was simply insatiable, and her eyes were closed mostly during the sex as if she was imagining herself to be somewhere else.

--

Anyways Lets talk about next day of that episode  - it was engagement of her cousin.

So she went to parlour straight after our sex session and was there till afternoon, and when she came back her face was all glowing, she straight away went to the bathroom and I followed her. She resisted but I argued I can't wait to see her naked again, to which she just smiled in a naughty way and made faces. She started undressing herself and I could drool more on her sexy figure with her skin all glowing with recent full body waxing.

But then she pushed me out of the bathroom and closed the door. 

When she came out I went ecstatic with her fragrance. I went to take bath and left her getting ready and when I came out sight of her gave me an instant hard on. 

Her backless blouse showed every bit of her spotless back and the straps of her blouse threatened to break any moment. The glittering red saree made her look like a godess. Her beautiful mounds were in full glory and she could give competition to movie stars that night. Her diamond jewelery just added to everything and it was very difficult to tell if they made her look better or they were looking good cause of her.

--

Like Reply
We reached the venue for the engagement of her cousin and it was a farm house. A huge bungalow with all the glittering lights everywhere, only dimly lit place was the swimming pool near which bar was set and since I had nothing much to do I hit the bar instantly.

My wife was standing with couple of other ladies and I was enjoying her beauty from where I was sitting. 

Then suddenly I saw the same guy sitting on next table who had all his way with my wife when she was drunk last night. 

He was sitting with his friends and I overheard him pointing to my wife and telling his friend what a great quickie they had and wishing that he could do more than just a confined quickie in the car. I had a raging hard on listening to this and was sure to get some real action that night.

I could see her bitching with the ladies with a drink in her hand and I knew very soon alcohol will start taking its effect on her, this guy made his first move by just passing by and giving her a smile but she quickly avoided him after giving a brief smile in return. 

Then he tried another way by started talking to some other lady standing nearby to whom he seemed to be familiar and after some time she introduced him formally to my wife and they shook hands as if they were complete strangers. 

They started talking and I stood very near with a group of men trying to overhear as much as possible. All I could make out was that this guy was telling her that this farmhouse belongs to his uncle and he would love to show her around. I got thrilled as I could imagine what all that will lead to.

Like Reply
Then I saw her looking for me and I was as usual smart enough to stay out of her sight. 

She asked that guy where the washroom was and he happily led her that way. I tried to follow them but somehow lost both of them as it was a big house. 
--

Next fifteen minutes I was looking for her in frenzy but I could not find her, my mind was racing with the thought that are the already making out somewhere but then I suddenly saw her walking my way closely followed by this guy. 

I immediately hid somewhere from where I could see and hear them and then I could see this guy flirting with her in full glory. He told her how beautiful she looks and he would like to show her rest of the house and told her that the house had a history of wild romances to which she said in a naughty way which part of the house is most romantic as per him and he said that he will show that to her. 

I could clearly see the sexual tension building between them and he came very close to her before taking her empty glass from her hand and fixing her another drink. 

He then led her to another part of the house and I closely followed. They went to a place which looked like study and they entered it and the door got closed, I was clueless what to do next as i could not see anything and desperately tried to look for a window but could find none. 

I was standing hiding behind a pillar there next fifteen minutes cursing my luck when I see them coming out, I instantly noticed that her hair was disheveled and her lipstick was gone. 

They passed by me and I could hear them talk, the guy asked said that he wish she could stay there some more to which she replied that her husband would be looking for he. 

Next I saw her going to the washroom again and when she came out she was all decked up again and looked as if nothing has happened.

Like Reply
Nice so far.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Then not able to spot me anywhere she called me on my phone and I said that I have made some friends and having fun boozing, I asked her what she is up to and she said she has met some old friends. 

I was then keeping a watch on her from a safe distance, she straight away went to that guy and they started chatting again, he said that he would like to show her another room but only if she repeats her performance for a longer duration this time to which she flirtingly laughed. 

I was thinking pretty hard what that "performance" referred to. He then wasted no time and took her to a room which looked more like a bar which was not at use, luckily it had a window and I could peep in, I saw them exchanging looks and he was rested himself against a wall. 

Next I saw my wife understanding his move go down on her knees and unzipped his trousers. She then looking in his eyes took his dick in her hands and rubbed it on her cheeks, next I could see my beautiful wife tongue was all over his dick. He held her head and pushed his dick in her mouth. She was taking it in as much as she can but he was pushing harder making her choke at times. 

This guy was going completely wild with the pleasure kritika was giving him and at one point he decided that he could not hold any longer, but to make maximum out of it he just pushed my wife's head away from his dick and ask her to turn and get on the couch on all fours. She obediently did that as if possessed by him and he simply pulled her saree up till her waist, then he pulled her panty so wildly that it tore off. She was kind of completely naked by back as her blouse was anyways backless and her saree was pulled till her waist. 

He wasted no time and shoved his dick in my wife's pussy. It was too much too see my wife's beautiful skin glowing and he fucking her doggie style without much foreplay and treating her like a complete slut. Her breast was jiggling and pressing very hard against her blouse as if it will come out tearing it off. He kept pumping her in that position for couple of minutes and my wife was having a look of complete enjoyment and was moaning in between.

Like Reply
Then he paused for some time and turned her around and started unhooking her blouse, her beautiful mounds could be clearly seen now. He just slid the straps of her bra and starting caressing her nipples with his tongue. My wife could not take it any longer and she begged him to fuck her to which he instantly obliged. 

This time in full force he was on his top banging her and she had spread her legs in the air like a complete whore. I could see his penis entering her vagina with force and then coming out glistening with her juices. 

After fucking her for ten minutes he was about to come and pulled his penis out just in time and ejaculated all over her thighs.

Then he collapsed on my wife and both lay there catching their breath. Then they kissed when he got up my wife started dressing up. It was a different feeling to see her dress up after being freshly fucked by someone else.

She then tied her hair and he bent toward her and kissed her on lips to which she responded warmly.

--

Then they were all set to come out so I came back to the place where I was and after sometime my wife came there looking for me. I asked her where was she and she said she was having a look at the house with a friend and she had twinkle in her eyes.

Then she turned around and moved towards a group of ladies and I just sat there with my drink anticipating her next action...

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE... BUT IT IS...
Like Reply
[Image: heart.png]

Surely this story not ends here... but original writer varunsingh stops his writing here... no other stories found after this...

ALL THANKS TO ORIGINAL WRITER (varunsingh ) FOR WRITING SUCH A INTERESTING STORY...

#

My other threads (https://xossipy.com/thread-5951.html) will continue & give joy's of new incest stories to all of my friends... 

& As i say :  I have always been an ardent admirer and compulsive incurable romantic lover of long-haired beautiful Asian women since childhood. 

I admire and adore women with long hair irrespective : 

of their age -preteen, teenage, young, middle aged or old...

of their marital status - virgin, unmarried, single, Spinster, married, widowed or divorced... 

of their structure - thin, lean, curvaceous, hourglass, pleasantly plump, fat or obese...

of their body type - straight body, pear body, spoon body, hourglass body, top hourglass body, inverted triangle body, oval body, diamond body...

of their breasts shape and size - small, pointed, conical, full, voluminous, heavy, hanging, hips and bottom size and shape... 

of their height - tall, medium or short... 

::

Seeing a woman with thick, black, full or half-grey colored, salt and pepper or white, straight, smooth, curly, smooth, coarse, curly, wavy long hair & Their hip length, thigh length, knee length or ankle length size is my hobby, obsession , fetish & it gives me pleasure and Aphrodite's me.

I invariably observe keenly to appreciate the length, the thickness, the texture, the luxurious volume, the silky shine and smoothness, the swing of their style of hair-dressing. It can be loose, pony tail, single or double braid, loose or tight bun, braided bun and every minute detail of women's long hair with desire. 

It is an obsession, and pleasure for me to follow and keenly observe closely on the street to watch, admire and appreciate women with swinging hips and long hair arranged in a braid, bun, pony tail or left loose. 

Irrespective of their age, height, color, fat or thin, obese or lean and skinny. 

::

& To my surprise and pleasure some women noticed my interest in them, reciprocated, befriended, and became lovers... 

BUT I want to fuck them only...
Like Reply
Dear all, as promised that going to start something new & unique after Dipawali... 

started new e-novel series... where i will copy pest & share some best hindi novel work of my favorite writers...

Hope you like it... 

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1...pid1042889
Like Reply
मेरे एक पाठक ने ई-मेल पे पूछा है कि...

" महोदय , आप इतनी जल्दी जल्दी पोस्ट क्यों डाल रहे हो...

हम तो पुरा पोस्ट पढ कर कमेन्ट करना चाहते हैं , उतने में आपके 4 नये पोस्ट आ जा रहे हैं... 

भाई ... पहली बात - जैसा कि मैं हमेशा कहता हूँ कि मैं ओरिजनल राईटर नहीं हुं... और सेव की हुई कहानियों को पैस्ट करता हुं... 

मुझे किसी कि लिखी कहानियों को अपने नाम से छापना या उसका क्रेडिट लेना भी पसंद नहीं है... तो किसी पाठक को अपडेट के लिए वेट क्यों करवाया जाए...

और दुसरा रिज़न ये है कि कुछ चु** पाठक अजीब माँग करने लगते हैं कि ये करवाओ... 

वो करवाओ... ऐसे चुसवाओ... मुत पिलाओ... माँ भेन टिचर से करवा... रोल प्ले करवा

ऐसे करवा... वेसे करवा 

(भाषा का सटीक उपयोग मेरे उपर किया गया है मित्रों)

तुने ये नहीं करवाया... तो हम कहानि नहीं पढेंगे...

Asking for updates of complete stories

Even some one told me you should creat the story list... & I forgot 01 person told me you should write the story in big fonts as I am unable to read stories 

और तो और कभी पोस्ट मैं देर हो जाए तो यही चु**, एम. सी. & बि.सि. पाठक थ्रेड पर धमकी भी देते हैं कि कहानी खत्म नहीं करना थी तो शुरू क्यों कि...

अपनी पसंद का कुछ लिखो तो भी इनका पेट दुखता है... और जल्दी जल्दी पोस्ट देने पर तो मेल  पर भी शीकायत करते हैं... 

??

ऐसे सभी सम्माननिय पाठकों से नीवेदन है... ये सभी कहानियां मेने अपने मनोरंजन के लिए नेट से ही कापि पेस्ट कि हैं... और चाहता हूं कि आप भी इनका आनंद लें...

मुझे या अन्य किसी लेखक को परेशान किए बगैर...

धन्यवाद
Like Reply
erotic story
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
[Image: heart.png]

Surely this story ends here... but my other threads (https://xossipy.com/search.php?action=re...2cb70cbb3b) will continue & give joy's of new Incest, Adultery Non erotic & Erotic stories to all of my friends...

As I always say ... I am not the original writer, I just Copy some best stories from different internet sites & pest them here...

ALL THANKS TO ORIGINAL WRITER'S  FOR WRITING SUCH A INTERESTING STORIES

#

Namaskar 

Like Reply
Thanks for reading this story. 

I am always very fond of this kind of slow seductive story. In reality, a woman needs time to involved in an affair. All women are not sex-starved or whore that they can easily be driven by anyone. 

Most of the cases, there is a very particular and valid reason to involve in any illicit relationship. Sometimes they forced by other persons, sometimes they forced by the situation which arises unexpectedly in front of her.

I read a lot of stories which look very unrealistic as in those, a married woman shows like a characterless slut, but the reality is different. 

I am not the original writer, I collect stories from different internet sites like old EXBII, XOSSIP, RSS, ISS, NIFTY, ASSTR, & LITEROTICA.

I just copy and pest them here for my as well as your enjoyment... all credit goes to the unsung writer's who are the original heroes.

So, I request to all my fellow authors to write more slow seductive real stories regarding married women.

Heart 
Like Reply
Heart 
[Image: IMG-20210801-WA0032.jpg]
Like Reply