Adultery Story Of A Small Boob Girl by Kabita
Wink 
Story Of A Small Boob Girl
- Kabita

Hi readers, my name is Kabita. I belong to a small town. I got married at the age of 18. My husband's name is Sunder. He is a Manager in a reputed firm. Actually, he was forced to marry me by his grandmother. My husband is 12 years elder than me. His grandmother had promised to my family to make me her granddaughter-in-law. But when she got seriously ill, she wished Sunder to get married as soon as possible. So Sunder-ji married me and took me with him to the big city.

At the time of marriage my physical growth was almost nil. I was just 4 feet 5 inches tall, and my body was missing the curve. Boobs had almost not developed. My husband had not informed his friends that he is getting married. He was also ashamed to present a little girl, not properly matured, neither physically nor mentally as his wife. But for the sake of the family he took me to the city.
After reaching the city, he frankly told me that at present he is not ready to accept me as his wife. He told me that we will stay as friends for few years till we understand each other, and etc etc. But when I asked 'what will he say if someone comes to our house?'. After much thinking, he told something which was really funny.

He told me to stay at home as a boy. I could not understand that at first. But later he said if I will get a boy like haircut , then no one would doubt that I am a girl. And I can stay as a relative.
To make this plan successful at very same day he took me to the saloon and gave a boy like haircut. I was not much happy, but he is my husband. So, I obeyed his instructions. After that day I started to live and dress like a boy.

His company had provided him a big bungalow in the city. All the near bungalows were at sound gap. No one can easily see what is happening in the other bungalow and there is a park in front of our bungalow. Sundar had two servants . But as he had not informed them when he coming back from the home town no one came to work for few days. 

First day we talked about my friends and schooling. Next day he brought some oil for breast enhancement. I was shy to use. He told me that it will help in developing my breasts. As I was shy he told me to remove my shirt. Then he started massaging my small perky boobs. That feeling was heavenly. I was going out of control. He continued for 15 minutes. I had closed my eyes and started enjoying. This is the first time someone was pressing my boobs. Soon I was wet in my pussy. When sunder noticed my wet pant he slowly pulled my paint out of my body. I could not open my eyes in shy. He started feeling my wet pussy. I could feel his fingers roaming around my pussy. Then I felt something different. I slightly opened my eyes. To my surprise he was licking my pussy. I could not control anymore. Soon I cummed at his face. He stopped for a while and then slowly inserted one finger inside . He started reciprocate his finger. Soon he tried with two fingers.

Then he started to insert something thick and hard. I had not even seen his cock till then. Because of the wetness his head of cock went inside. Then he slowly pushed his cock in. But my pussy was little bit tight. But after few strokes his cock was half in. I was moaning with a little pain and little pleasure. After few minutes he stroking with powerful jerks in between. After each jerks I was crying with pain. After few minutes his cock was completely in. He then stopped for few seconds. When I controlled the pain, he started stroking again. Now he was fucking me fast like a machine. I was shouting in pain. After 10 minutes of rough fucking he slowed down. He continued fucking for half an hour more. My pain subsided gradually. Then he brought his cock out. This is the first time I saw his cock. It was 6-7 inches long soaking wet with my pussy juices. He brought the cock near my face and asked me to suck it. It was really a thick one like a plantain. I started sucking it. He's moaning slowly with pleasure. Soon he moaning went loud and cummed in my mouth. He asked me to drink it. But I denied. He again forced me to drink it. I drank that at once. But I was feeling like vomiting tendency. He then brought some chocolate from fridge. After eating that we both slept naked. My pussy was swollen. Next morning the pain was almost gone.
He informed the servants to come to work. We have two servants Raju and Gita. They are husband and wife. Raju is 35 years old and Gita is 30 years. Gita does cooking and cleaning work. Raju is the driver as well as gardener.

As my husband informed the servants, the next morning they came to home. I was dressed in a half-pant and a T-shirt. My husband told them that I am Kabi and I am his relative. They also did not doubt, because of my 29-28-30 figure.

This continued for 2 months. In these two months I became quite familiar with boy dress. Sometimes I also stayed in banyan and shorts in front of servants. I was becoming bolder and bolder. 
Then came HOLI.

Just two days before Holi my husband went on a foreign trip. I was alone at home and missing my husband on Holi. Early in the morning I was in a shorts only I heard the main door knock. I knew it must be Gita. Because Raju generally do not come inside the house. I searched for the my t-shirt or banyan. But I could not find one immediately. So I thought I will go in my shorts, open the door and come back.

When I opened the door I was surprised to see Gita and Raju both. They were both coloured. Before I could react they pulled me outside and wished me Holi. Raju told ”ghar ganda ho jayega saab. Bahar hi aapko thodasa rang lagayenge” (We'll apply colors to you here, outside, sir! Why making the house dirty unnecessarily?'. I tried to avoid and said that I do not play Holi. But they forced me to play a little with them. I said ”let me change and come in a different dress”. But they did not listen to me and started to apply colour on my face. I tried to escape and run away inside the house. But Raju caught me from behind. It was now impossible for me to escape from his strong hands. Raju told Gita to closed the door as I was trying to go inside. Gita locked the door and placed the key inside her bra. I was totally struck. She told “Ab to holi khelne ke baad hi chabi milega” (The keys will be available only after playing HOLI). I had got no option except  to surrender. 
They started applying colours all over my body. After applying colours on my face and some parts of my body Raju asked Gita to bring the water pipe from the garden. They they completely bathed me in water. Then they brought some more colours and started massaging the colours from top to bottom. Gita as applying colours on my face and chest. Raju started colouring my stomach and legs. My short was having loose legs. Raju after colouring my legs started moving his hand inside my pant. I tried my level best to stop. But could not. Raju inserted two hands from both sides of my shorts bottom. But he was shocked to find pussy in place of cock. He just stopped applying colours. Till then I was completely red at top and blue on bottom. Then Gita told me ”come with us and play Holi at our place. What will you do at home alone?” I tried to avoid but Gita became emotional and said that they are not worthy enough to join by me. I felt bad. I told her ”Okay, I with go with you. But let me wear a shirt”. Then Raju grabbed my hand and said “aise hi chalo na” (Please come like this).

That was shocking for me. Even after knowing that I am a girl he was requesting me to go topless to their relatives? Gita also joined him and said ” kyun bekarme dusra kapda kharab karoge? Aise hi chalo” (Why unnecessarily spoiling the other clothes? Let's go like this only.) I was feeling shy, but then thought 'who knows except Raju that I am a girl.?' Before I could decide Gita said "lets go" and went outside the gate. I told Raju slowly not to tell anyone about my gender. He agreed. They I went outside the gate in my shorts. Then we went to their relatives in a bicycle. I was sitting in the front bar of the bicycle. Chill air was striking my wet body. After all I was a girl and I was going topless in the public street. I was feeling shy and also feeling hot. Raju was not miising a chance to touch my body parts. I was not objecting to his moves, of course. Then he got bolder and started touching my ass. I was totally out of control. Soon we reached their relatives. We played Holi for half an hour there. Then we left their home. After returning half-way Raju told Gita to go home directly and he will drop me and return home after playing Holi with his friends. Gita also agreed because their home was just two minutes way from that place. Gita gave the key of our house to Raju. Then Raju and me came back to home. He continued enjoying me till we reach home.

When we reached home I asked for the key. Raju said “wait, wait, I want to colour you completely". I watched myself. I was completely coloured from top to bottom. He said ”inside your pant”. It was completely shocking. I said “I will tell your saheb.” He said he will tell saheb how I opened the door in a pant only and went to his relatives topless. I, then,  requested him not to do so. Then he came close to me and pulled my pant down. I was completely nude infront of him now. He brought some colors and started colouring my private parts. This time he was not at all in a hurry. He was now enjoying my pussy. Soon I became wet in my pussy. After colouring me he asked me to colour his private parts. I had got no option except requesting him. But he insisted to colour his cock. Then I opened his chain. He was not having anything inside it. I pulled his cock out. It was just sleeping. I took some dry colours and about to add some water to it. But he said ”make my cock wet inside your mouth.” I had no other option. So I started to suck his cock. As his cock was sleeping, I could easily put his complete cock inside my mouth. Slowly his cock started growing; I tried to bring it out. But he placed his hand upon my head and pulled my head towards him. His semi-erect cock went inside my mouth. It was touching my throat. He started stroking inside my mouth. I could gradually feel his cock erecting and going deeper and deeper. When his cock was completely hot I could hardly open my mouth anymore. He then started stroking inside my mouth. The cock was going almost half of my neck. I could hardly breath.

In between, he was occasionally stopping and allowing me to breath. After 15 minutes he cummed deep inside my throat. Then he brought his cock out. I was shocked to see his cock. It was 9-10 inches long and almost thick equal of my wrist or more. The cock was enough wet to apply colour. Then he said ”Did you enjoyed topless ride?” I said nothing but smiling with shy. He said ” I know you have enjoyed. Lets have more fun. Lets go on another ride and this time you will be totally nude.” I said “No; What will people think to see a nude girl in street?” He said ” you are completely coloured and no one will come to know you are nude or not, unless he carefully watches you from a very close. And it's going dark as well,” I was still thinking. He said ”Look, the key of the house is still with me; unless you agree, I will go with the key. And you will stay nude like this till tomorrow morning.” At last I had to agree. I again sat on the front rod. He started the bicycle. His legs were almost covering my private parts. Initially I was afraid when we moved towards a market area. But soon I realised that no one is noticing me differently. I grew confidence. Soon I started enjoying the nude ride. We travelled for almost an hour. Then we returned home. I came down from the bicycle in front of our house. Now I was full of confidence. I saw almost no one in the street, except few kids playing Holi in the park in front of our home. I took some colours in my hand and went inside the park and applied colours on the faces of children and ran back. Raju said with shock ”What are you doing? They may know that you are completely nude.” I replied, ”They might know, but they cannot recognise my face because of colours.”

It was around 12 o clock. We both bathed together for an hour. Then we had a wild fucking season. Around 3 o clock Raju left me and returned to his house. At that time no one on street or in park. I went outside the gate naked to bid him good bye. I will never forget that day in my life.
After that day it was a combined effort by my husband Sunder and my servant Raju that my figure is now 34 28 34. Gita came to know my identity 6 months after holi.

(NEXT UPDATE WILL BE POSTED SOON)

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi I am Kabita again;When I got married I had small boobs. My figure was 29 28 30.But my hubby and my servant helped to develop my boobs. Within 6 months my figure was 32 29 32. I used to wear boy like dress with boy like hairstyle and stayed as a boy for few months. But it was the holi when my servant Raju came to know that I am a girl. After few months my boobs were standing like two small mountains. I tried to wear tight inners for few months to hide my identity from others, as per my hubby’s wish. My maid Gita was not aware that I was a girl. My hubby used to fuck me at night and my servant used to press my boobs and ass whenever he gets chance.

Raju was not getting chance to fuck me. One day in the morning when I opened the door, Raju greeted me and said that Gita is sick, and will not come to work. When I turned to return to bedroom, Raju came from behind and pulled my pant down. I was not wearing anything. My white and round ass was visible to him. I was just pulling my pant back when he grabbed my ass tightly. I said him that his saheb is in home, and he must wait till my hubby goes to office. Then he started doing all house works. Soon my hubby left for office. I went to the gate to see off my hubby. Raju was in the garden. Just after my hubby left I started feeling a hand in my ass. Raju was waiting for days for this chance. As I turned towards him he locked his hips with mine and hugged me. He was pressing my ass and kissing my soft lips. Soon he brought one hand to press my boobs. All these were happening near our gate. I was not able to tell him anything, as my lips were locked.

Soon he started undressing me. I just turned anyhow. Now my body was hiding behind Raju’s body from anyone going in the street. Soon he pulled me pant out of my body. Now to remove my t shirt he had to leave my lips. This was the only chance for me to talk. I was completely nude. I asked him “What are you doing in front of the gate?” He replied this “This is not the first time you are standing nude here. That “holi “day you were nude outside the gate and even went for a nude ride” .I was shy to remember that day. I started hiding my face with my hands. He lifted me in his arm and took me to the grass carpet. Soon he was nude. I was shocked and asked his intension. He replied lets enjoy in the sun outside. Where we were, anyone entering our gate can see us, but not from outside. I was sleeping in the bottom and he was on my top. He started kissing me and fingering my cunt. My pussy was wet already. He soon went down and started sucking my pussy. I was shouting in excitement because his tongue was going deeper and deeper. Soon we were in 69 position. His cock was already tight. It was difficult for me to take it 50%; because his cock is 10 inch long and 5 inch in circumference. Then he slowly started inserting deeper and deeper in my throat.

After few minutes he brought his cock from the mouth and started inserted it in my pussy. The feeling was totally different from my hubby. It was going tight. Soon He started pace. In between he was jerking hard. I could feel his cock going extreme deep in my pussy. It was a joy ride for me. Then he asked me to come over his body. Now I inserted the cock and was moving my ass up and down. He started sucking my boobs. It was totally unbearable. Then he started stroking from bottom and this time with full pace. There was only one word coming from my mouth “aahh…aahh …aaahh…” After ten minutes he slowed down. He was much stronger than my hubby. Then he stood up,lifted me in his hands and started penetrating while I was in his arm. His long cock was helping him for all poses. Then he showed his real power. He fucked me in standing position and I was in his arm. He fucked me for 10 minutes in that position. Then he brought me on floor and asked me to suck his cock. I sucked for few minutes. He was helping me by pressing my head towards him. Soon he exploded inside mouth. It was so powerful and un expected for me that, it went in my mouth and it partially came out from my nose. He brought his cock out. I took few minutes to be normal again. Then we cleaned and bathed in the garden . After 12 when was too hot outside; we went inside. We took lunch together and had another half an hour season before he left home. While leaving he asked me to see off him in nude outside the gate. It was 2 o’clock and almost road was empty. I went with him. He opened the gate  and I was hiding behind him. I said him bye and ran back home. After that day whenever Gita goes sick, it becomes a nude day and fun day for me.

After few months I was having period and Gita saw an opened packet of pad in the house. She immediately touched my pant and truth came out. Then I told her the real truth. She said that she will not tell anyone. But as I was feeling more comfortable in boy dress, I continued to wear those. But now I do not wear tight inners to hide my boobs.

It went like this and I was becoming bolder and bolder. I used to sleep nude with my hubby. Sometimes I used to open the door in topless or nude. She was initially objecting and suggested me not to do as my boobs are now quite bigger. But after few days she stopped objecting and just gives soft comments like ” aap bahut besaram ho “. Within month time My maid had no objection on my nude stay at home. But she always takes care to keep Raju away from me when I am nude. One day when I asked her, whether she feels bad when I stay nude. She smiled and said ” Bura mat man na memsab, Lekin aap to waise hi raho jaise aapko acha lagta hai. ” Then she shared something, which was shocking for me. She told me that Raju( our servant and her hubby) , is nowadays fucking her more wildly and passionately; and some nights he used to chatter my name while fucking her. She told me that after several years her sex life has now refreshed. And this is all because of my semi nude outfits.

This encouraged me more. And I started staying nude more times in home;  Some day completely. Raju used to touch and press when Gita is out of sight.

A few months later Gita went to village. Before going she also suggested me to be careful from Raju. She said ” Memsab mere admi se thoda door hi rahna, inki niyat bahut kharab hoti hai” . But Raju was waiting for such chance.

Next day in the morning my hubby was sleeping. Doorbell rang. I went nude and opened the door. He immediately grabbed me and started kissing me. I told him that your saheb will wake up. Then I went to bedroom, and put a pant and t shirt on. Then I wake up my hubby. He never knew that I stay nude in front of servants. Within an hour he left for office and I was alone in the house with Raju. I asked Raju “So what is the plan today, inside the house or in the garden” . He said “Let’s go and have some fun in public and then start our program.”

We first went to nearby mall. There we bought a ladies top that was ending well above my knee. I changed my dress in the trial room. I was looking too cheap, as anyone can see my boob protruding from the dress. The bottom was too loose that a small wind can reveal my ass. With that outfit we went on a bus ride. It was a busy time. People were going to office and the busses were packed. We went in one such bus. Raju was always behind me. Inside the bus it was too tight to breath. I was sandwiched in the crowd. Then Raju started enjoying my ass. Within minutes he lifted my dress from back .As it was too crowded no one can see, what is going below . Now he was touching my nude ass. Soon he started to insert his finger in my pussy from behind. His finger was wet with my pussy juice. He brought his finger out and inserted inside my ass hole. I had closed my eyes.

After Some time I turned towards him and he pressed my boobs with proper care. After having fun-full bus ride for an hour we went to a market complex. There I deliberately dropped my purse and bend to pickup. My ass was partially visible. Few boys and men stopped for a while to have a look. There we picked few items and returned home. I was about to enter inside the gate when he requested to go inside the park. Then we went inside the park in front of our house. There was not a single person in the park. Because of the high profile locality only children and few elderly people nearby used to come to the park in the morning and in the evening. Rest of the times the park used to be almost empty. In the park we sat on a bench. He started lifting my dress and touched my pussy. We soon hugged each other and started kissing each other. Within minutes we were in a hot mood. He layed me on the bench and came over me. Then he unhooked the pant and opened the chain. I pulled his cock out. He did not remove his pant completely. Then he started fingering my pussy again to make it wet and slowly inserted his cock. He then started fucking me there. In between he was watching toward the gate. Then he sat in the bench and I sat on his lap. I started moving my body up and down. After 30 minutes of fucking he cummed in my mouth. Then we sat there for a while and returned home. For a whole week he fucked me at different locations and was going to his house in the evening only. After a week Gita came back and our enjoyments came to the end.

Till date whenever we gets chance we experiment new things at new places. This relationship keeps our sex life alive. Those people who do not believe in experimentations in sex, I would ask you to once go outside of your home with your partner in nude. You can try this at night and have a small fucking season outdoor. This will definitely spark a new life to your sex life.

<<<ENJOY>>> 
<<<BYE BYE>>>

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
ohh please post more
Like Reply
Hot narration
Like Reply
Good and sexy
Like Reply
great story
Like Reply
(29-03-2019, 12:38 AM)akshatha Wrote: great story
THANKS, AKSHATHA. GOOD NAME 

(28-03-2019, 03:07 PM)blackdesk Wrote: Good and sexy
THANKS, DUDE
(28-03-2019, 01:47 PM)adultmaster Wrote: Hot narration
THANK YOU.
(27-03-2019, 11:53 PM)ronylol Wrote: ohh please post more
THANKS, BUDDY.... BUT THIS STORY IS OVER.
WILL POST A NEW STORY VERY SOON.

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
nice.........
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20191227-233547.jpg]

May the new year be filled with brightness and hope so that darkness and sadness stay away from you. 
Heart Heart Heart
Happy New Year 
My Dear Friends

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply