Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Cock flashing experience
Hello to all... We had this thread in the previous forum which I miss a lot and thought of having a new one with our cock flash experience, please do post your experiences, I will be posting mine soon...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I have flashed erect cock at a Mumbai hotel
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
I've flashed cock to a neighbor aunty but had to stop after she complained to another neighbor aunty. Also flashed to a girl she was scared but she watched curiously.. Have been also flashed by a young grand daughter of house maid  Who used to come to our house for helping her grandma when her school was off. Regret not doing anything to her..slut used to mop the floor lifting up her top.
Like Reply
I flashed my cock many times to the maid and another time I did it to my cousin and my cousin told me later that my dig is amazingly big. recently I took out my dick in the church during the service, and the lady next to me got super horny she kept trying to my dick and trying to touch herself even though her husband was next to her flashed my cock many times to the maid and another time I did it to my cousin and my cousin told me later that my dig is amazingly big. recently I took out my dick in the church during the service, and the lady next to me got super horny she kept trying to my dick and trying to touch herself even though her husband was next to her
Like Reply
(26-03-2019, 12:16 AM)ajrocks1999 Wrote: I flashed my cock many times to the maid

I absolutely hate men sexually harassing maids.

these poor women work in our houses to feed the family. if criminals like you harass them sexually, they put up with it because they cannot lose the job that feeds her children.

so I hate people like you who sexually harass these poor, helpless women. I f I can, I will severely beat these criminals until they cannot walk easily for days.

all I can say is god will punish these criminals who harass helpless poor maids.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
When i used to live in suburbb chawls of mumbai
I have done it to marathi neighbour aunty .once when when her fan got some circuit issue .she asked me to check the issue .while checking as her fan was at a height .i told her to hold the chair tightly as i could fall badly .as she came to hold the chair i was on lungi as usual i tucked my lungi up to knees and ppurposely took out my dick from undie and kept out as the bitch was looking down i purposely told her that condenser badalna padega vahiny .and i looked in to her eyes .she was stumped confused and expression less .i purposely asked her aur koiy rasta nahi hai and she was not ready to look up .lol she was in dilemma n wat dont know wat to do .finally she told me ok tu utarjaa and i got down
I thot she might complain to mom n all nothing happndd ?????
A insane living beast  devil2
Like Reply
I got inspired by one of the thread that was posted in previous xossip and did many flashes.. I will tell you about one of my recent flash...

before going to sleep i would remove my undies, wear only shorts, T-shirt  n sleep.. I woke up in the morning and I had a strong boner and felt to flash.. I had a milfy neighbor aunty.. she wears deep neck sleeveless blouses and has got right amount of things at the right places.. i had masturbated on her many times.. thats when i remembered that aunt had the habit to washing in front of the house in the mornings, she did this chore almost daily.. I quickly went out and saw if she was done for today and saw the area dirty, this means the aunt would come and wash the area....

i had a plan and thats where i park my bike too and thought that i would pretend and sit to clean the bike and during that time, I would flash my cock to aunt through the opening in my shorts from where I put my legs.. with the shorts that I was wearing being a short one... I was instantly erect and started to clean the bike...

I could feel that my cock was jutting out through the open space next to my leg through my shorts.. i was further excited.. in about 10 mins, aunt came with the bucket of water to clean and saw me cleaning the bike, she looked hot in the morning and was wearing her saree loose and her boobs were moving freely and it seemed she wasnt wearing any bra.. anyways, she saw my back and called me and asked, if mom left for work...I just casually turned my head and answered and continued to clean the bike... and I made sure the red tip/head of my circumcised cock was jutting through my shorts.. All i wanted was my aunt to come around and wash the place in front of me so that she gets to see my cock..

as expected, aunt washed the area behind me and came in front of me to wash that place too.. I got very excited that she can see my cock anytime.. still I pretended that I didnt know and continued to clean my bike... and just asked my aunt how is uncle and her son ? now to answer me she had to look at me and this was the time when she would see my cock, as expected , she looked at me and soon her eyes started to drift down to my shorts where my cock could be seen through the opening in my shorts... and yes, she was eagerly looking at my cock even though she was talking to me... I was scared and excited at the same time !

I pretended that I didnt knew and continued to talk to her about a few other things and what I saw was aunt had a sexy smile on her face and she still continued to stare glances at my cut cock... I was flashing shamelessly and their was this Aunt enjoying my flashing shamelessly... this went for about about fifteen mins and I was very excited by then.. then I felt the urge to masturbate.. then I walked in front of her with a strong boner in my pants and Aunt looked at me and smiled and I just walked in front of her like I was not aware of my boner..

soon, I went to my house and wacked-off imagining my ant..
Like Reply
(26-03-2019, 07:12 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: I absolutely hate men sexually harassing maids.

these poor women work in our houses to feed the family. if criminals like you harass them sexually, they put up with it because they cannot lose the job that feeds her children.

so I hate people like you who sexually harass these poor, helpless women. I f I can, I will severely beat these criminals until they cannot walk easily for days.

all I can say is god will punish these criminals who harass helpless poor maids.
dude i caught her cheating with someone else in the park over her husband, then i tried seducing her and you know what she would love to suck my dick but she wanted money so i said no and she blackmailed me and i kicked her out
Like Reply
I once took a hotel room, which is very close to a ladies PG. That one day I flashed my dick to many girls and I Cleary observed many of them trying to hide and watch.
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
Like Reply
I go to sleep wearing a T-shirt and dhoti without undies, many times when I take turns during sleep, the dhoti gets loose and gets removed and I will be sleeping wearing only the T-shirt, mom comes to take previous days clothes for washing in the morning and she has seen me sleeping naked many times... sometimes she makes fun of my cut cock as my cock would be erect in the morning and standing like a pole...
Like Reply