Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Cuckolding ok just as a fantasy?
I believe cuckolding is a very common fantasy many (man/woman) have. We are married for 10+ years and are happy emotionally physically and in all aspects of life. Our sex is still good as well but I have wife sharing fantasy. When I say this it is just threesome and just inviting another (man/woman) onto our bed. As in most cases wife is not ok with this. But did not push back completely (this is somewhat a regular chat we have on bed). To me it's clear that she is not interested as she is completely satisfied with me. And honestly, I don't think even I will let anyone (man/woman) come join us.

And in my case atleast this chat helps in spicing things up. Can someone give me a perspective on this. If continuing this fantasy weakens me and would increase my want for it? Is it okay to just fantasise and enjoy with some extra spice like roleplays etc?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-03-2024, 09:41 AM)lustwander Wrote: I believe cuckolding is a very common fantasy many (man/woman) have. We are married for 10+ years and are happy emotionally physically and in all aspects of life. Our sex is still good as well but I have wife sharing fantasy. When I say this it is just threesome and just inviting another (man/woman) onto our bed. As in most cases wife is not ok with this. But did not push back completely (this is somewhat a regular chat we have on bed). To me it's clear that she is not interested as she is completely satisfied with me. And honestly, I don't think even I will let anyone (man/woman) come join us.

And in my case atleast this chat helps in spicing things up. Can someone give me a perspective on this. If continuing this fantasy weakens me and would increase my want for it? Is it okay to just fantasise and enjoy with some extra spice like roleplays etc?

Perfectly ok to fantasize. I do that all the time.
Like Reply
(13-03-2024, 09:41 AM)lustwander Wrote: I believe cuckolding is a very common fantasy many (man/woman) have. We are married for 10+ years and are happy emotionally physically and in all aspects of life. Our sex is still good as well but I have wife sharing fantasy. When I say this it is just threesome and just inviting another (man/woman) onto our bed. As in most cases wife is not ok with this. But did not push back completely (this is somewhat a regular chat we have on bed). To me it's clear that she is not interested as she is completely satisfied with me. And honestly, I don't think even I will let anyone (man/woman) come join us.

Hello 28 m decent educated  here looking here for cuck, cuckold husband or any girl who interested in erotic voice conversation...My teli id is @shy_niks
Like Reply
Hello 28 m decent educated  here looking here for cuck, cuckold husband or any girl who interested in erotic voice conversation...My teli id is @shy_niks
Like Reply
(13-03-2024, 09:57 AM)just4view Wrote: Perfectly ok to fantasize. I do that all the time.

U ok to have a chat on this? Need some suggestions/Ideas as well  Shy
Like Reply
Me and wife did it in real now it's not fantasy any more for us.
Like Reply
(13-03-2024, 01:19 PM)Pussytimes Wrote: Me and wife did it in real now it's not fantasy any more for us.

I don't think we'll ever do it in real
Like Reply
My fantasy is to invite a guy (calling himself bull) to fuck my wife. When he comes, me and my friends beat him up and kick him out of the house. I read this happening in another forum.
I sure would love to do it because I hate this so called "bulls". These fellows want something for nothing.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
(16-03-2024, 12:24 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: My fantasy is to invite a guy (calling himself bull) to fuck my wife. When he comes, me and my friends beat him up and kick him out of the house. I read this happening in another forum.

I sure would love to do it because I hate this so called "bulls". These fellows want something for nothing.

If it happens in real then it is a  Good lesson for the so called "BULL" who is expecting another mans wife for nothing.

In actual practice the so called Cuckold husbands do not offer their wives for nothing ! They offer their wives when they expect some undue favors from the other guy. The other guy may be his boss or in Business he may be his client from whom he is getting bulk orders or similar other favors. 

The wife may not like it and would feel uncomfortable, but considering the advantage the husband is getting, she is reluctantly agreeing and remain silent during the session. 

This is done secretly and therefore it will not come out !
Like Reply
(16-03-2024, 12:24 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: My fantasy is to invite a guy (calling himself bull) to fuck my wife. When he comes, me and my friends beat him up and kick him out of the house. I read this happening in another forum.

That's because you are not a cuck. There is lot of pleasure to derive for a cuck if he gets to see wife being fucked by someone else.
Like Reply
(17-03-2024, 09:47 AM)just4view Wrote: .. ... .... ... There is lot of pleasure to derive for a cuck if he gets to see wife being fucked by someone else.

This is also True. The chaste wife in the beginning feels uncomfortable but after a few such uncomfortable sessions, she gets rid of her fear and guilt feelings. Once she gets accustomed to it then she starts enjoying it. By then the husband also enjoys that. 

More than the sexual pleasure, people are enjoying the thrill while meeting a new person and gradually getting closer to him and finally on the bed together.
[+] 1 user Likes raasug's post
Like Reply
Hi All,

I am basically from Kerala, settled at Hyderabad.
Cuck husband here, (Not cucked wife till now)looking for a guy who is interested for a frndship with my wife online...make her a friend, chat , seduce her and explore her to the core....

I am a mech engineer aged 43 and wife is a s/w engineer aged 40 works with Apple.

IF anyone s interested, pls pvt me, lets connect in hangout and get to know each other...
my gchat id is
josemaverick45;
Like Reply

My suggestion is to have a healthy sex life. Nothing more nothing less. No fantasies no mind games. Let the pleasure generate from physical intimacy rather than in mind. 
It's my opinion, you or anyone can agree or disagree. If you want to have a chat. Text me on 
Telegram - anythinggoes7 (no fantasy chats please)
Like Reply