Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mom-Dad sex after children married
Aisa kisi ka experience kabhi hua hai ki beta ya beti ke shadi baad bhi parents regularly sex karte hain? Sex karte dekha hai ya awazein suni hain. 
Jaise parents ke agar age 40s ya early 50s mein ho aur bachche shadi shuda ho.
[+] 3 users Like Fu_Manchu's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-01-2024, 06:05 PM)Fu_Manchu Wrote: Aisa kisi ka experience kabhi hua hai ki beta ya beti ke shadi baad bhi parents regularly sex karte hain? Sex karte dekha hai ya awazein suni hain. 

haan main mama ke yahan rehne gaya tha unke bete ki shaadi ke baad, tab mama 50 ke the aur mami 46 ki.

raat ko paani peene ke liye utha toh andar se mami ki ahhhh ahhhhh ki awaazein aa rahi thi
[+] 1 user Likes paradox's post
Like Reply
(23-01-2024, 07:07 PM)paradox Wrote: haan main mama ke yahan rehne gaya tha unke bete ki shaadi ke baad, tab mama 50 ke the aur mami 46 ki.

raat ko paani peene ke liye utha toh andar se mami ki ahhhh ahhhhh ki awaazein aa rahi thi

Kya baat hai!! Humen lagta hai ki shadi attend karne ke baat, sab ka sex karne ki pyaas badh jati hai. 

Aapke mama ka beta kya tab sath mein hi rehta tha? Aur bhi bachche bhi they kya unke (age??)? Matlab situation aisa situation ki saas/ sasur aur bahu/beta ek hi ghar mein agal bagal ke room mein ek sath sex kar rahe hain.
Like Reply
I have heard many times.
[+] 2 users Like akanksha's post
Like Reply
(25-01-2024, 06:22 PM)akanksha Wrote: I have heard many times.

Describe in detail please- What was the situation, how did you hear & what did you hear etc etc.... 

Who were they & what are their ages? Your parents or someone else?
Like Reply
(25-01-2024, 08:54 PM)Fu_Manchu Wrote: Describe in detail please- What was the situation, how did you hear & what did you hear etc etc.... 

Who were they & what are their ages? Your parents or someone else?

Parents, they were in 40s then.

The first time this happened was when I woke up for some reason around 1 AM and went to the kitchen because I was hungry, and their bedroom was on the way. I heard laughter and sounds and I was both scared and curious - in fact I was too scared to many any noise but did not want to go back to my room either. Their door was closed but I put my ear to the keyhole and I could hear more clearly. It was probably my scariest experience ever - I was scared of what would happen if I got caught - but at that time I was getting more and more curious about such things at that age. Curiosity kept me there but I also felt guilt.

There was mostly some talk but the words were not so clear. A few times I heard her saying no no with laughter, and then oooh. It was followed by moaning. In spite of my guilt and my best efforts I could not stop myself from imagining what must be going on inside - I had seen videos sent by my girl bestie so I knew the basics. But the images of my ... mom - probably in her nighty, umm ...doing it - they were too much to stop imagining. I kept telling myself that it was not wrong and my excitement grew as I stood there in the dark, listening. I thought about how they must be seeing each other in their undergarments, and then nothing ... and the thought made me blush right there.
Like Reply
So this was the first time? If they were in 40s, it must be regular activity for them. This happened again later also?

And they had married children at that time- like ur married brother or sister?
Like Reply
(26-01-2024, 09:17 AM)Fu_Manchu Wrote: So this was the first time? If they were in 40s, it must be regular activity for them. This happened again later also?

And they had married children at that time- like ur married brother or sister?

I heard them a few more times after that - tbh my curiosity got the better of me and I stayed awake a few times just so I could go and hear if possible. The guilt grew but so did the thrill. A few times I felt happy that they were still so close after so many years of marriage.

I'm the eldest - I have a younger sis. I was not married at that time.
Like Reply
(26-01-2024, 09:24 AM)akanksha Wrote: I heard them a few more times after that - tbh my curiosity got the better of me and I stayed awake a few times just so I could go and hear if possible. The guilt grew but so did the thrill. A few times I felt happy that they were still so close after so many years of marriage.

I'm the eldest - I have a younger sis. I was not married at that time.

thanks
Are you married now? If so, did you hear or see them or got hints of their sex after you were married? 

Didn't they try for a brother for u after your sis? Smile
Like Reply
(27-01-2024, 10:10 AM)Fu_Manchu Wrote: thanks
Are you married now? If so, did you hear or see them or got hints of their sex after you were married? 

Didn't they try for a brother for u after your sis? Smile

Yes, married now. After marriage I moved to stay with my hubby - but a few times when I visited I got some hints.

Lol they did not try for a son - they are very progressive. I know that happens in most families.
Like Reply
(27-01-2024, 01:14 PM)akanksha Wrote: Yes, married now. After marriage I moved to stay with my hubby - but a few times when I visited I got some hints.

Lol they did not try for a son - they are very progressive. I know that happens in most families.

Smile
Isn't it a turn on to witness (directly or indirectly) parents' sex even after children are married. 
Two generations having sex at the same time & no inhibitions for love even after so many years. 

Others' experiences??
[+] 1 user Likes Fu_Manchu's post
Like Reply
(23-01-2024, 06:05 PM)Fu_Manchu Wrote: Aisa kisi ka experience kabhi hua hai ki beta ya beti ke shadi baad bhi parents regularly sex karte hain? Sex karte dekha hai ya awazein suni hain. 

If u r posting in fucking Hindi, put the title also in Hindi.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Heart 

मेरे मम्मी पापा का आपसी प्यार बहुत है / पापा अब कोई काम नहीं करते हैं / वो घर पर ही रहते हैं / और ये तो संभव ही नहीं है की मैं घर पर हूँ और जब मम्मी पापा प्यार करें और मुझे पता ही न चले / और फिर शुरू होता है मम्मी पापा का प्यार देखने का सिलसिला / मुझे दोनों का अंग अंग का पता है की मम्मी के शरीर के किस किस हिस्से पर तिल है और कहाँ कहाँ छूने पर मम्मी को मजा मिलता है //
// सुनील पंडित // yourock
मैं तो सिर्फ तेरी दिल की धड़कन महसूस करना चाहता था
बस यही वजह थी तेरे ब्लाउस में मेरा हाथ डालने की…!!!
Like Reply
(31-01-2024, 11:41 AM)suneeellpandit Wrote: मेरे मम्मी पापा का आपसी प्यार बहुत है / पापा अब कोई काम नहीं करते हैं / वो घर पर ही रहते हैं / और ये तो संभव ही नहीं है की मैं घर पर हूँ और जब मम्मी पापा प्यार करें और मुझे पता ही न चले / और फिर शुरू होता है मम्मी पापा का प्यार देखने का सिलसिला / मुझे दोनों का अंग अंग का पता है की मम्मी के शरीर के किस किस हिस्से पर तिल है और कहाँ कहाँ छूने पर मम्मी को मजा मिलता है //

मेरे बड़े भैय्या की शादी हो चुकी है वो आर्मी में हैं / दोनों ही बहुत सुंदर हैं / भाभी तो बहुत ही हरी भरी है / भैय्या बीच बीच में छुट्टी ले कर आते रहते हैं और जब आते हैं तो मेरे साथ वाले कमरे में साड़ी रात ही सिसकियाँ और चीखों की आवाजें आती रहना तो स्वाभाविक ही है / मैं भी बहुत एन्जॉय करता हूँ / (मैं उनके प्यार को देखने के लिए जुगाड़ भी कर रखा है) और ...
// सुनील पंडित // yourock
मैं तो सिर्फ तेरी दिल की धड़कन महसूस करना चाहता था
बस यही वजह थी तेरे ब्लाउस में मेरा हाथ डालने की…!!!
Like Reply
awsome i am sure msany parents do fuk after their kids get married
Like Reply
am sure msany parents fuk even after kids marry
Like Reply
yeah it does happen... though I witnessed in childhood ...nothing in recent.
Like Reply