Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mutual Experiences
Hello there, this thread is for those who has mutual experiences and want to share. You can share any kind of experiences which you had in your life. It can be like "Enjoying while Travelling" or "Enjoying while taking massage" etc. 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Memorable Massage Experience with Indonesian Masseuse

Hi, I am Opu. I have heard and also read a lot of stories about other people's massage experiences in their life here as well as other sites too. Here I am narrating one of my experiences which I had experienced a few days ago in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. For some reason I can't share or disclose any information about the name of the masseuse and the exact location of the massage parlor. 

It was like a normal day and I has coming back after attending my interview session for a job. I went to Bukit Bintang area to withdraw and transfer some money to one of my friend's account as per his request. When I finished doing the banking, I came out from the ATM booth and saw that it was raining heavily outside. I had to came out from the ATM booth as it's not allowed anyone to remain inside the booth for long time without any reason. I was passing by and there I saw this lady was approaching me to get a massage from her. It'd be relaxing for me. She was trying to convince me by sticking herself with me.

She was extremely sexy and charming so I couldn't resist myself to get a massage from this girl and respond to her request. Finally, I agreed to take a massage from her. She took me along with her to the massage parlor. We went to a massage room which was air conditioned. I asked her which kind of massage will she give to me, to which she replied that it'll be a Full Body Massage to which I have to be fully naked. I quickly remembered about some of the stories I read about the Massage in various sites along with Xossipy and recalled everything. So I stripped off all my dresses as per her instructions and lied to the massage table facing down to get a massage from her. 

I was waiting with an anticipation what will be happened. Will it going to be the same which I read on the online sites? I was confused and excited at the same time. After a few minutes, she came inside the room by taking the necessary massage elements like, massage oil, towels etc. She told me that she's going to start now. 

She started by massaging my back. She gave me nice back massage from my neck until the end of my spines and lower back area. Then she applied oil to the whole of my legs then started massaging me on my ass cheeks. She was totally friendly and we made small talks by knowing each other just like friends. We were making chit chat and she was massaging my lower back and my ass cheeks very professionally as I was feeling relief of the pains I felt just after the time when I completed my interview session and was coming towards this area. 

She took a quite good time to massage my whole back, specially lower back and my buttocks area. Then she moved towards my legs. She massaged both of my legs by taking around 10 minutes for each legs. I was feeling her soft hands which were rubbing on my legs and I was enjoying the feeling and the soft touches of her hand on my legs. Also I was thinking what will happen when she'll start massaging my front. Am I going to be the one of them who wrote their massage experiences where they took massage from a Massage Girl? I was very excited thinking about all these. 

After spending around 20 minutes in massaging my both legs, she asked me to turn over. Did you remember I wastotally naked and was lying there without any single cloths over my body? So, as I turned over, my semi erect cock was in front of her eyes and she smiled a bit after watching my semi erect cock. To tease me more she whispered in my ear that she's going to give me a sexy surprise. I was confused which kind of sexy surprise will she going to give me, then suddenly she took off her jeans and t-shirt. I was shocked and at the same time, was excited to by watching her getting half naked. All of my thoughts came to the point almost instantly that what I read and heard, were true. Finally I'm also getting the same feeling and the same enjoyment of getting full body naked massage by this sexy masseuse lady. And perhaps she'll treat me in the same way which other writers had experienced. I was excited but tried my best not to show my excitement in my face to this lady because I still wanted to see what comes next.

After taking off her jeans and t-shirts, she came to the dress of only in her bra and panty, means half naked. The she started massaging the front part of my legs again. She took around 20 more minutes in massaging my legs again. She also massaged the fingers of my legs by pulling them one by one by holding my feet in her hands. Then she came up. She put each of her legs on both sides of my body near my waist and came on top of me just right over my cock. She brought down her face and whispered in my ears by asking whether I want to get the full body massage in erotic way or not. I couldn't believe that finally it was happening with me too. I was very excited and said Yes. All of my excitement I kept in myself and still never tried to show it in my face so that my excitements can be kept in me only. 

After getting my agreement, she sat over my cock by placing her panty covered pussy area over my cock. I was feeling the heat of her pussy area on my cock and her weight to. She then started massaging my chest by applying oil. She was sitting over me on my cock and massaging my chest area nicely. I kept my eyes closed by feeling her soft warm body against my groin and enjoying the feeling of her soft hand massaging my chest.

She gave me a good massage in my chest and then she massaged my stomach. Suddenly I felt some pair of soft cotton like thing was massaging my chest. I opened my eyes and shocked to see that, she had taken her bra off from her breasts and also rubbing her naked breasts on my chest by applying some oil on them. She was massaging my chest with her breasts. Watching this my cock became hard almost instantly and was poking her scotch area. I couldn't believe that I was watching it and was happening with me in real, not in my dreams. I was about to cum but also tried hard not to cum as I wanted to see the end of this what will be happened next. 

She kept rubbing her breasts on my chest nicely for around 10 minutes. I was enjoying her breasts rubbing on my chest by closing my eyes and was thinking and also thanking all those writers who shared their experiences which became a role model and a way of handling this situations which helped me by giving a tips of facing the feeling which I was getting. I was in my thought by closing my eyes and then suddenly I felt some warm thing around my cock like it had grabbed my cock well. At first I thought that she might have taken my cock in her mouth for blowjob but when I opened my eyes, I saw that she already had taken off her panties too and became fully naked also, like me, and she had inserted my hard cock inside her pussy and started sitting on it. She kept her eyes closed while she was taking my cock in her pussy inch by inch. Perhaps she was taking the feeling my cock filling her pussy. I was shocked to see the scene. Also shocked and excited to see that my cock is getting disappeared inside her pussy. I badly wanted to capture this in my phone but couldn't as she requested me at the beginning of the massage session not to capture anything. 

After a while my entire cock disappeared inside her pussy and she sat back again over my cock. This time my cock was inside her hot pussy and both of us are stark naked. She kept her both hands over my chest and kept her eyes closed while remained sitting over me by keeping my entire cock inside her pussy. I had also closed my eyes as I was feeling something like I never felt before. All of my thinking came to reality that perhaps all those writers had felt the same while they took massage from a female masseuse and got this kind of pleasures. 

She massaged my cock with her inner walls of her pussy by sitting on it without moving her body for around 10 minutes. I was feeling like, this kind of massage is thousand times better than masturbating with hands which I did while reading the experiences of others. 

Then she opened her eyes and came near me and whispered in my ears that, 

Masseuse: How's the surprise?

Me: It's extremely unbelievable which I can't express in words.

Masseuse: Did you liked the way I have massaged you? 

Me: Definitely. Honestly speaking, I didn't even thought that you'll give me massage like this too. 

Masseuse: I like to give ultimate pleasures like this to other clients, but, upon request. 

Me: Upon request? But I didn't ask or request you for this. Why are you giving me beyond my request?

Masseuse: Actually I also don't know. Something inside me forced & made me to give you massage like this even if you hadn't asked me for this. 

Me: Really? What was that? 

Masseuse: I don't know. But I couldn't stop myself. Your cock and the feeling which I got by touching you gave me something strange enforcement to feel you like this. I was like hypnotized and now I've become like this, impaled on your cock.

Me: That's really nice. I'm also feeling good that you're impaled on my cock. I liked your way of massaging me.

All the time she was talking with me by massaging my cock with the inner walls of her pussy which was fully inside. We talked in whispering tone like this and she couldn't resist herself in hugging me too. I was overjoyed by hearing from her. I felt her body as she released her body weight over mine. Then she started moving her waist slowly slowly with a rhythm. I was feeling herself enjoying my cock inside her and I kept my hands on the back of her and pressed her against mine and hugged her tightly. She also responded me by hugging me tightly. She kept moving her waist rhythmically and my cock was moving in and out of her pussy. The rhythm of moving her waist was like, she was massaging my cock with her pussy instead of massaging it with her hands.

She was fucking me like this for a while then she released my body from hugging and sat on my cock without releasing my cock from her pussy which was inside and was fucking me like cowgirl. I held her waist while she was jumping on my cock. She did it for around 15 minutes long in slow and steady rhythm. Then suddenly I was feeling that my cum was building up and I told her that I'm going to cum. She was also in the verge of cumming so she increased her jumping speed and released within a few seconds. I was also on the verge of cumming and before she stopped jumping I hold her tightly and pressed her over my cock and cummed inside her pussy. We both came almost at same time and she collapsed on top of me and hugged me tightly once again by keeping my cock inside her pussy. We remained hugging each other for another 10 minutes. 

It was only 40 minutes session when I booked the massage but we spent almost more than 60 minutes. After calming down while hugging and connected by our organs for 10 minutes, she woke up and sat on my cock while it was still inside of her pussy and told me thanks. She gave her number to me by taking my phone which was kept on the side table and told me to come to her again. Also told me that she'll charge me only for the 40 minutes session and won't charge me for the extra 20 minutes and for the sexy surprising fucking session which she usually charges to her other clients if they request her to do that. 
Then she released my cock and instantly put her hands on her pussy so that my cum doesn't come out from her pussy. I saw that and felt strange why did she do that but didn't ask her. She wrapped a tight pad on her pussy so that it can help her to keep my cum in her pussy and asked me to dress along with her, which I did. I asked her;

Me: Why are you keeping my cum inside your pussy, why don't you want them to come out of your pussy?

Masseuse: I wanted to keep it inside me. I can't express but, I want to keep it inside. Because you're so nice. I told you before. 
I was still transfixed by her activity but wanted not to ask her any more thing regarding this so I didn't say anything. She kissed me on my cheeks and told me to see me again soon. I also told her so. Then we came out from the room, paid her the massage fees and took her bank account number so that I can give her some tips for her service. 

Later I came back to my room, fully satisfied and experienced the massage session in reality, no more in my fiction world. After reaching my home I transferred a good amount to her bank account and WhatsApp her by informing her about her Tips for her good service. She saw and became very happy for getting the tips which was beyond of her expectations. I promised her to meet her soon and also made a plan to meet her again very soon. That's all my story for now. 

If you liked my story please comment below. I'll share my other experiences too! 
Like Reply
too long. cut it short
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
This happened in 2015.

My wife and I had a few threesomes in the past, and had talked for a long time about having this one masseuse, whose website we had looked at a few times, come over and give her an erotic massage. She thought he was incredibly hot… and he was 6′3″ 220, with a 32 inch waist, a massive chest, and was totally ripped. Oh, yeah, and he was a bald, black guy.

I emailed the guy one day and then we talked for a few days on the phone before setting up an appointment for him to come by. My wife knew we had been talking, but wasn't aware that I had set up an appointment.

It was a Friday afternoon and when the doorbell rang, I asked her if she was expecting anybody. She said no, and I said, well… neither was I. She went to the door and when she opened it, I thought she was going to have a seizure. She knew right away what I had done. She was a little upset that I hadn't told her about it, but she couldn't deny that the juices started flowing before “Travis” could put his equipment down.

He came in, sat down, we chatted for a while, and he really made her feel incredibly comfortable. She really didn't want to go thru with it. She said she wasn't ready for it; but, he went over behind her and started to rub her shoulders and told her she was really tense and needed the massage more than she knew.

She immediately responded to his touch, and after letting out a few little moans, decided that she would go thru with it. So, he started putting up his table and she went upstairs to get changed. While she was upstairs, he asked if there were any rules or limits that he shouldn't go beyond. I told him to go as far as she let's him. I told him I thought she would be very responsive and forget all about not being ready to go thru with it.

She came down stairs in a bikini and robe. He was wearing a jogging suit. She took off her robe and got on the table. He stood next to the table, admired her, walked around the table, and looked at her from every angle before telling her how beautiful she is. Then, he told her he felt more comfortable giving the massage in his gym shorts and asked if she was OK with that. She said yes, and he removed his jogging suit, and was now in shorts and a t-shirt.

Immediately, I saw that his cock was fucking enormous. She couldn't see that, because her head was faced down on the massage table. He started to work on her, beginning with her feet. It didn't take more than a minute or two for the moans to begin. She really relaxed and totally forgot about any feelings of hesitation.

By the time he made his was to her head, he was ROCK HARD in his shorts, and as he stood facing her head, she all of a sudden said, “OH MY GOD!” He stopped and asked if she was okay. She didn't respond immediately. I asked her if she was okay. Finally she said, “is that even real?”

He looked over at me. I nodded, and he said, “you can see for yourself… if you like.” She raised her head and looked at me. I nodded again and said, “Why don't you take off your shorts, Trav”? He did… and his cock nearly hit her in the face. “You can touch it if you want,” he told her.

She raised an arm and wrapped her hand around his cock. She just held it for a second, until he started to slowly rock back and forth while he continued rubbing her back. He moved closer to her and then he took her hand off of his cock and rested it up against her cheek. Again, she said, “OH MY GOD!” She started turning her head from side to side so she was having the cock rub both sides of her face.

At one point, while she was going from side to side, she let her tongue run across his cock. He moaned loud and gripped her ass cheeks really hard. Without even thinking, her mouth opened and the massive head of his cock slipped in. He looked at me again for approval and when I nodded, he began a seriously slow motion fucking of her mouth. It was a 100% no hands blowjob in total slo-mo. She was rocking her hips and trying to fuck the table. He was rubbing her neck with his eyes closed and telling her to relax her throat so she could take him deeper.

I'm not sure she ever got more than half of him in her mouth. She gagged once and he pulled back out, leaned down and whispered, “I need to fuck you. Is that cool”? She looked over to see that I had taken my pants off and was hard enough to cut diamonds. Then, she looked him right in the eyes and said, “I need you to fuck me.”

He climbed onto the table, straddled her thighs, and rested his giant cock in the entire crack of her ass. She started wiggling and writhing immediately. He smacked his cock on her ass and started asking her what she wanted. First, she said, “I want it. “ He asked her again, “What do you want?” She said, I want you inside of me.” He started rocking so that he was actually slow fucking her ass Crack, and he asked her again, “What do you want, Baby?”

It was the first time he called her “Baby,” and it must have done something to her because this time, she tried to throw her ass into him hard and said, “I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!” He took hold of his cock and used the head to spread her pussy lips by rubbing it between them. “Are you a whore,” he asked. She told him, “I am today. I'm your whore. I'm your married white whore.”

While she was still finishing that last sentence, he penetrated her for the first time. He wasn't even half way inside of her before she came the first time. Her pussy gripped him and she again tried to thrust her ass up into him. He kept rocking, harder and deeper but still really really slow. They fucked like this for over twenty more minutes and she must have cum at least a dozen times. Each time she would cum, she would say something that was just WILD. She told him it was his pussy. She told him he owned it. She told him he could have it anywhere, anytime, any hour of any day. She was begging him to fill her pussy with his cum.

He asked if she loved his big black cock. She said she loved it and would do anything he wanted. He said he wanted her to turn over so she could look into his eyes when he nutted inside of her tight, white, married pussy. She did. He got back between her legs and then told her to put in back in for him. She told me to come and stand by the side of the table so she could suck me while he fucked her. Then she put his cock back inside of her and he fucked her with the full length of his cock while she screamed on my dick which was now in her mouth.

I had been leaking precum for half an hour, and when she started screaming on my dick, I came in almost no time. She took the first jet down her throat, and the last 3 on her face. Travis looked at her with cum all over her face and smiled. He said, “Damn, girl… you are an amazing whore. You love this cock, don't you?” She said, “I FUCKING LOVE IT! CUM FOR ME! FILL YOUR PUSSY!”

He fucked her for about another 3–4 minutes, and every stroke was full length with his big balls slapping off off her ass. She was raising up to meet every thrust and came at least another 2 or 3 times before his whole body tensed, his eyes closed, head tilted up, and he screamed, “TAKE IT, BABY! SQUEEZE MY DICK! MILK IT!” That totally sent her over the edge. She looked at me and said, “HE'S FILLING MY PUSSY, BABY. I'M SQUIRTING ON HIS COCK!” I leaned down and kissed her passionately. He kept slow fucking her and saying, “yeah, Baby… squeeze that dick.”

Finally, he slid out of her and his cock hit the table with an actual thud. “Look at you,” he said as an absolute boat load of cum stated to flow out of her. She looked over at me and said, “Baby, you need to reclaim me. I was his for the last hour, but I'm yours for life. You need to reclaim me.” I asked what she meant, and she said she wanted me to lick her clean and make her cum again. From behind me I heard Travis say, “That's so fucking hot. You guys are the sexiest fucking couple, I've ever been with. “

I got between her legs and licked her clean. I licked her pussy for at least 15 minutes and she squirted all over my face TWICE. About five minutes into my licking, Travis stood next to her and she sucked him while I licked her. When I stopped licking her, I looked up and saw his hands cradling her head and fucking her mouth. This time, she was taking maybe 3/4 of his length, and just when I thought it was all over, his eyes closed again, his head flew back and his started cumming. He shot 1 or 2 jets into her mouth, then pulled out and sprayed her face like I had done. Then, he leaned down, kissed her full open mouth, and proceeded to lick his cum and mine off of her face, before kissing her, open mouth and sharing the cum with her.

When he left, a total of almost 2 hours after he got there, he told me that this one was free, and that he couldn't possibly charge me for some of the best sex he had ever had. I told him we could make it a weekly thing, and I would pay full price, no matter what.

We ended up making it a once a month event for almost a year before we moved from the area. Each time was better than the last, and every night, she and I fucked like crazy people after Travis left.
So… Do I recommend watching your wife get an erotic massage?
Like Reply
(05-01-2024, 03:45 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: too long. cut it short

YES
Like Reply
wow nice
Like Reply
Hello I m looking here for 40+ mature open minded lady who interested in erotic passionate conversation. If any real one interested DM or catch me on my telegram @shy_niks
Like Reply