Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actress Fantasy Premier League Season 1
Xics Actress Fantasy Premier League
Season 1

[Image: mwDMzOD.jpg]

Details:

Xics Actress Fantasy Premier League Season 1 will kick-off after a week from the auction. The format of the tournament is as follows:
10 teams will play 45 league matches to start with. Teams will play each other once. Based on the standings after 9 matches each, the top 4 teams qualify for the playoffs and the last(bottom) 2 teams will be prevented from participating in Season 2.
From the top 4 ranked teams, the top 2 teams will play the Qualifier - the winner directly goes into the final. 3rd and 4th place team will play the Eliminator 1. The team that loses the Qualifier and the team that wins the Eliminator 1 will face off in the Eliminator 2 and the winner goes to the final.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Total Teams: 10
Tournament Format: Single Round Robin
Total Matches(In League): 45
Tournament Length: 3 Months
Matches will be held on Saturdays and Sundays.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Team Name Registration will start from tomorrow 7th of March after 23:00 IST. It is mandatory to register a team name to participate in the league. First come first priority will be given. After completing the all 10 teams name registration, The Budget for teams and Auction date will be announced. Rules and Details about the Auction and the process will also be published only after the registration process completed.

Here is the points system for the league:
Win - 3 Points
Draw - 1 Points
Loss - 0 Points

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
if anyone intersted in playing, do let me know.

Thank You
Like Reply
didnt understnad this... how can I play it as an individual?
 [Image: 14025785.gif]
The A to Z of passionate Sex! Boys and Girls... Welcome aboard! yourock 
Like Reply
There will be auction held and you have to buy actresses.
Like Reply
(09-03-2019, 02:39 PM)alternate Wrote: There will be auction held and you have to buy actresses.

Teams will play each other once => how to play each other online?
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
It's not playing. there will be poll to decide results.
Like Reply
(08-03-2019, 09:56 AM)alternate Wrote: Xics Actress Fantasy Premier League
Season 1

[Image: mwDMzOD.jpg]

Details:

Xics Actress Fantasy Premier League Season 1 will kick-off after a week from the auction. The format of the tournament is as follows:
10 teams will play 45 league matches to start with. Teams will play each other once. Based on the standings after 9 matches each, the top 4 teams qualify for the playoffs and the last(bottom) 2 teams will be prevented from participating in Season 2.
From the top 4 ranked teams, the top 2 teams will play the Qualifier - the winner directly goes into the final. 3rd and 4th place team will play the Eliminator 1. The team that loses the Qualifier and the team that wins the Eliminator 1 will face off in the Eliminator 2 and the winner goes to the final.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Total Teams: 10
Tournament Format: Single Round Robin
Total Matches(In League): 45
Tournament Length: 3 Months
Matches will be held on Saturdays and Sundays.

Team Name Registration will start from tomorrow 7th of March after 23:00 IST. It is mandatory to register a team name to participate in the league. First come first priority will be given. After completing the all 10 teams name registration, The Budget for teams and Auction date will be announced. Rules and Details about the Auction and the process will also be published only after the registration process completed.

Here is the points system for the league:
Win - 3 Points
Draw - 1 Points
Loss - 0 Points

what the fuck r u talking
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Yeahh..For the ones interested.
Like Reply
yes bro i am intrested in playing this i know it was also played on old xb
Like Reply
I m intrstd to play bro
Like Reply
how the fuk u play
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply