Wife Fucked by Milk man and Impregnant | CUCKOLD Original COMIC - Milkman's Breeding Milk! -
Hello Friends! i am MJ (Milk jonson) this is my first Adult comic. Please Support. and comment more
hi, I am MJ. Read my all threads Feel Horny!!! Threesome, Cuckold, BBC, உண்மையும் அதை தழுவிய கதைகள்,
My Favorite Indian wife fuck (Nigro) black men
[+] 1 user Likes Milk jonson's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: final-book-1-Artboard-1.jpg]
hi, I am MJ. Read my all threads Feel Horny!!! Threesome, Cuckold, BBC, உண்மையும் அதை தழுவிய கதைகள்,
[+] 3 users Like Milk jonson's post
Like Reply
[Image: final-book-1-Artboard-2.jpg]

[Image: final-book-1-Artboard-3.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Milk jonson's post
Like Reply
[Image: final-book-1-Artboard-4.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: final-book-1-Artboard-5.jpg]

[Image: final-book-1-Artboard-6.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: final-book-1-Artboard-7.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: final-book-1-Artboard-8.jpg]
mountain bicyclist emoticons
Like Reply
[Image: final-book-1-Artboard-9.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: final-book-1-Artboard-10.jpg]
Like Reply
comments please
Like Reply
newest way of writing.. interesting. But post more ..
[+] 1 user Likes narenkroger's post
Like Reply
Hello Milk Jonson,

I really appreciate your efforts. Its bold initiative to think of doing erotic comic strip single handedly. And you have worked very well indeed. the visuals are really nice and creating expected feel. Also, the plot seems to be very interesting and taboo. Let you good work get going.

Eagarly waiting to see more from you.
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
[+] 2 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
(11-12-2022, 09:47 AM)garamrohan Wrote: Hello Milk Jonson,

I really appreciate your efforts. Its bold initiative to think of doing erotic comic strip single handedly. And you have worked very well indeed. the visuals are really nice and creating expected feel. Also, the plot seems to be very interesting and taboo. Let you good work get going.

Eagarly waiting to see more from you.
Thanks for your Comment
Like Reply
Holy shit!! This is all i want, a graphic novel where a young big tits DIL fucks old FIL and low class ugly milk man. Please get her pregnant soon and make her start lactating. Then she could breastfeed her warm delicious milk to other old low class ugly men. It'll be the kinkiest thing ever!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Wtf99's post
Like Reply
(11-12-2022, 03:07 PM)Wtf99 Wrote: Holy shit!! This is all i want, a graphic novel where a young big tits DIL fucks old FIL and low class ugly milk man. Please get her pregnant soon and make her start lactating. Then she could breastfeed her warm delicious milk to other old low class ugly men. It'll be the kinkiest thing ever!!!

Defiantly! Defiantly! Thanks for your Comment
Like Reply
Comments Please
Like Reply
This is what we want
Don't stop
- Mr.Commenter 
Like Reply
Friends! It's a comic made entirely in India, by an Indian. It is completely free. Share this story with your friends. Please give your support.

[Image: final-book-1-Artboard-11.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Milk jonson's post
Like Reply
[Image: final-book-1-Artboard-12.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Milk jonson's post
Like Reply
[Image: final-book-1-Artboard-13.jpg]
Like Reply