Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reveal your Darkest Secret ??
Big Grin 
Hey People

Staring a thread to for all male or female..

share your darkest secret which is you have dug in your heard...

Nobody will know who are you that's the best part of this forum..

Dil khol ke dil Mai chuupe raazz bol do...

Note-- No fantasy please only real part should be mentioned

Hookies002;   at your service...
[+] 1 user Likes hookies002's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Me and my wife both wants to do animal sex. She likes dog and boar most. If we ever get chance the she will be fucked by dog and boar. Thats our little secret.
[+] 2 users Like fer_prog's post
Like Reply
(03-10-2022, 12:33 AM)fer_prog Wrote: Me and my wife both wants to do animal sex. She likes dog and boar most. If we ever get chance the she will be fucked by dog and boar. Thats our little secret.

niceto hear that..

it's something not the ordinary thingh
Like Reply
I want to beat up men calling themselves BULLS   devil2
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 2 users Like ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
I cheated on my husband
[+] 6 users Like AnitaMathur's post
Like Reply
I have emotionally blackmailed my mom for sex and she accepted it. Though am married I fuck my mother. Sometimes she would say, we need to stop because she is feeling guilty. But I will compel her emotionally and nail her pussy.
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 2 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 01:43 PM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: I have emotionally blackmailed my mom for sex and she accepted it. Though am married I fuck my mother. Sometimes she would say, we need to stop because she is feeling guilty. But I will compel her emotionally and nail her pussy.

You still feel hot thinking of the day emotionally blackmailing your mon?
[+] 3 users Like AnitaMathur's post
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 01:22 PM)AnitaMathur Wrote: I cheated on my husband

Hey Anita

Please elaborate.. would like to more
[+] 2 users Like hookies002's post
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 01:43 PM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: I have emotionally blackmailed my mom for sex and she accepted it. Though am married I fuck my mother. Sometimes she would say, we need to stop because she is feeling guilty. But I will compel her emotionally and nail her pussy.

nice buddy...

Hope one you can fuck both wife and mother at same time
[+] 3 users Like hookies002's post
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 04:06 PM)hookies002 Wrote: Hey Anita

Please elaborate.. would like to more

I cheated with an intern at my work.
To my defence i was head over heela for that guy who was younger to me.
[+] 8 users Like AnitaMathur's post
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 02:39 PM)AnitaMathur Wrote: You still feel hot thinking of the day emotionally blackmailing your mon?

Yeah.. That was the day I have been dreaming whole my life. The day I stripped off my mom in saree and tasted every inch of her. Mom was not happy though since she accepted it half minded but she didn't resist me too. She allowed every thing what I wanted to do...!!
[+] 5 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 04:08 PM)hookies002 Wrote: nice buddy...

Hope one you can fuck both wife and mother at same time

Not on same time. Because I don't want to leave any hint to anyone. I will be very cautious in that. My mom and I live separately only. Every month I let my wife to go her mom's place to rest and I bring my mom to my place for cooking and taking care of me. My wife thinks that's the freedom am offering her. But my intention is banging my mom without any tension..!!
[+] 6 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 04:45 PM)AnitaMathur Wrote: I cheated with an intern at my work.
To my defence i was head over heela for that guy who was younger to me.

Thanks for elaborating
[+] 2 users Like hookies002's post
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 04:50 PM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: Not on same time. Because I don't want to leave any hint to anyone. I will be very cautious in that. My mom and I live separately only. Every month I let my wife to go her mom's place to rest and I bring my mom to my place for cooking and taking care of me. My wife thinks that's the freedom am offering her. But my intention is banging my mom without any tension..!!

You seems to be Pro.. You made your plan very nicely
[+] 3 users Like hookies002's post
Like Reply
Let's not stop from our self to express our Darkest Secret..

No one is gonna know who are your or go in deep to know more..

But would suggest no to be one liner..
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 05:43 PM)hookies002 Wrote: You seems to be Pro.. You made your plan very nicely

Sleepy
Like Reply
Anyone else to share their secrets..
Like Reply
Few years back I have joined threesome session once with my friend and her boyfriend.

We were went out for picnic for overnight stay. After discussion and fun talks by 2am, most of us were drunk and I slept in a room. I was sharing my room with my friends boyfriend. She came in the room and two starts getting horney.

Both came multiple times near me to check whether I was sleeping. I acted as I was drunk and sleeping . They continued their foreplay and starts fucking. When she started giving a blowjob to her boyfriend he made noise out of excitement. That time I acted like I just open my eyes because of their actions.

Both were stunned and confused.

I simply joined them and fuck my friend with her boyfriend. Initially she was hesitant but later she responds. I guess both were having such fantasy.

We acted next morning as nothing happened.

Both are living in Dubai now now and we are not in regular touch.
[+] 3 users Like Bhagya07's post
Like Reply
(05-10-2022, 05:23 PM)Bhagya07 Wrote: Few years back I have joined threesome session once with my friend and her boyfriend.

We were went out for picnic for overnight stay. After discussion and fun talks by 2am, most of us were drunk and I slept in a room. I was sharing my room with my friends boyfriend. She came in the room and two starts getting horney.

Both came multiple times near me to check whether I was sleeping. I acted as I was drunk and sleeping . They continued their foreplay and starts fucking. When she started giving a blowjob to her boyfriend he made noise out of excitement. That time I acted like I just open my eyes because of their actions.

Both were stunned and confused.

I simply joined them and fuck my friend with her boyfriend. Initially she was hesitant but later she responds. I guess both were having such fantasy.

We acted next morning as nothing happened.

Both are living in Dubai now now and we are not in regular touch.

nice incident... very rarely this thing happens

but you njoyed that's the best part..
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 04:46 PM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: Yeah.. That was the day I have been dreaming whole my life. The day I stripped off my mom in saree and tasted every inch of her. Mom was not happy though since she accepted it half minded but she didn't resist me too. She allowed every thing what I wanted to do...!!

love to know full details how she allowed u 
what all u did with her and how all 

was it love making or gtting wild fuk ?
did she blow u ?
[+] 1 user Likes guesscurry123's post
Like Reply