Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairy Pussy or Shaved pussy
Guys which pussy you like hairy pussy or Shaved pussy?

[Image: 5c65d61f394d1.jpg] 
[Image: 5c65d6f21face.jpg]
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
[+] 1 user Likes rajsahoo30's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Excess hairy. The more the better and sexier. Also hairy ass and thighs
[+] 2 users Like ladam7's post
Like Reply
I don't care. I want big ass
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
I find cunnilingus the best job during foreplay that's why I love shaved pussy.
[+] 1 user Likes abhiasha2011's post
Like Reply
how does it matter hairy or shaved? What I want is the hole
My master thread
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
trimmed with different style
Like Reply
why not both..
Like Reply
Super hairy... I get super charged if the pussy is super hairy...my wife hasn't shaved in 11 years... She doesn't shave and I don't want her to....
[+] 2 users Like Lemon's post
Like Reply
it is good question, i prefer hairy so that i feel the pubic hair with my hair... i dont care while licking the pussy is with hair or know.. the smell is different for different females, as long as the pussy is clean i am all for it...
Like Reply
Hairy is preferred but.. it must b clean n hygenic
Like Reply
(24-02-2019, 05:57 PM)Lemon Wrote: Super hairy... I get super charged if the pussy is super hairy...my wife hasn't shaved in 11 years... She doesn't shave and I don't want her to....

11years - wow. Must be a big bush then. Great.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Kabhi hairy, kabhi shaved. Summer mei def hairy, winter mei shaved.
Like Reply
hairy is great for a suck.. clean shaven is great for a lick..
and the aroma of hairy one is always arousing, that aroma of sweat + piss + pussy is awesome, on a clean shaven one, you don't have this mixture
[+] 3 users Like zta's post
Like Reply
(21-02-2019, 07:31 PM)abhiasha2011 Wrote: I find cunnilingus the best job during foreplay that's why I love shaved pussy.

Friend,
Anyone who feels that your darlings cunt must be shaved nicely if you want to give her a good lick, look again. The anatomy of the female groin area is so great that when you lift her legs right up and backwards & look from below, what do you see? Her thick fleshy cunt-lips come forward and there is hardly any hair in that area. So lick away, even if she is really hairy!
      pylode
[+] 2 users Like pylode's post
Like Reply
(11-05-2019, 01:55 AM)pylode Wrote: Friend,
Anyone who feels that your darlings cunt must be shaved nicely if you want to give her a good lick, look again. The anatomy of the female groin area is so great that when you lift her legs right up and backwards & look from below, what do you see? Her thick fleshy cunt-lips come forward and there is hardly any hair in that area. So lick away, even if she is really hairy!
      pylode

yourock
My master thread
Like Reply
Hairy obviously
Like Reply
i luv clean shaved pussy
Like Reply
neither hairy nor shaved. do like waxed pussy always.
[+] 2 users Like pantyservice's post
Like Reply
(24-02-2019, 05:57 PM)Lemon Wrote: Super hairy... I get super charged if the pussy is super hairy...my wife hasn't shaved in 11 years... She doesn't shave and I don't want her to....

Show us glimpses if you can.
[+] 1 user Likes SoravNisha's post
Like Reply
(11-04-2019, 11:15 AM)zta Wrote: hairy is great for a suck.. clean shaven is great for a lick..
and the aroma of hairy one is always arousing, that aroma of sweat + piss + pussy  is awesome, on a clean shaven one, you don't have this mixture

Yes that's right, I love hairy pussy
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply