Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Mature members only, need your advice to manag my demanding maid
Most of my experience revolves around unmarried maids/girls who are curious about sex and TIPs were not the primary concern

After a long inactive sex life I just got a new maid who gave green signal from day one and me being desperate for sex reacted like a kid.

she is married mature have kids and of course sex is not her primary concern but here I made a mistake

I gave her Rs.100 as TIP the first day she came and the third day she was into my arms for just a quick foreplay nothing much and the 4rth day she demanded my laptop Smile

well the laptop isn't new its a decade old laptop but I guess she is going too fast ideally I should refuse her but I just said "OK I will buy one for you" but she said I need it within a week (and my bad I said OK no problem)

It seems she opened too much mouth without even giving anything yet either I am too stupid or she is so smart

I am not good in dealing with such situations what do you suggest how should I move forward from here without loosing her, remember I already committed that I will buy one for you but do you think I can escape from this situation ?

thanks in advance for replying to my question
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
its a gud deal if she fuks for 100 rs
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
If you handover new laptop next she will demand more. She is for money. I have given nearly ten thousand rupees before she slept with me. But she is very attractive and what I require everything is with her. She continue demanding money from me nearly I have paid 50 k plus and several things to her. When I vacated that place to Secunderabad I have not given money not more than 5 k that too when I have fucked her. Noe I donot know her whereabouts. So be careful about money matters with your maid friend.
Like Reply
oldman Wrote: Most of my experience revolves around unmarried maids/girls who are curious about sex and TIPs were not the primary concern
Good ! It is a typical friendship ! Give and take Sex for sex. It is friendship ! No strings attached !
But if it is sex for money (Tip or gift) then it is called a contract ! You honour your committment and she honours her committment ! If you honour your committment only and she is not fulfiling her committmemnt then it is called cheating ! Fortunately you have not come across such situations !
oldman Wrote:what do you suggest how should I move forward from here without loosing her, remember I already committed that I will buy one for you but do you think I can escape from this situation ?
It appears that she is not feeling any hesitation to ask for a laptop that too one more new one ! In return what is she offering ? Nothing ! It means she has come too close to you ! My suggestion is to keep her at a distance ! You can find another similar female for your sexual needs !

This situation is called "erroneous zone"meaning "You say "YES" when your mind says "NO" ! You are pushed to that zone by that maid. It is called psychological manipulation ! The more you plunge inside, it will be more and more difficult for you to come out of it !

There is no need to honor your the so called "commitment to buy a new Laptop" ! In fact it is not a commitment yet. As of now it is merely an offer ! She has not yet made any counter offer (or commitment) to you ! Even if she makes any counter offer, you have to accept it ! Then she has to fulfill that ! Only then you can fulfill your commitment !

There are books available on this subject "Erroneous zones" You can read any one and understand the concepts and then you will be in a better position to handle such situations !
Like Reply