Misc. Erotica The Naughty "Office" Thing!
I don’t know how to put this in front of you, friends, but yeah, this is my first erotica story…. ever. I don’t have much idea about writing an erotica story, so if you guys find some mistakes or anything like that, please pardon me. 
My Stories:
---------------------------------------
The Naughty "Office" Thing!

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Comments and views are welcomed.

Smile
My Stories:

Like Reply
[Image: MsawDLzv_o.jpg]

Update 1

My name is Devraj Chakravarty. I’m 27 years old. I graduated from the College of Business, majoring in accounting, from the University of *******. I’m good at crunching numbers, so I’m sure that working in this profession would be a pleasure for me. I’m presently looking for a job. It had been two weeks of exhausting, non-stop interviews and still - there seemed to be no hope for me.

There was one last address on my list of potential employers, an accounting firm in the downtown area, Tez Accounting, and I was not too excited about it. But what the heck, since it was the last, I decided to give it a try nonetheless. I was surprised to find a posh office to be that depicted elegance and luxury.

“May I help you, sir?”    The gloomy-looking receptionist inquired.

My spirits sank and my initial gladness dissipated into thin air. I felt like backing out. If this were a prelude to what the boss was like, then it would surely be hell for me.

“Err…” I hesitated, wanting to bolt for the door.

“Oh, another applicant?” A lovely, blonde-haired woman appeared in the doorway to the CEO’s office.

I was captivated by her genuine smile from her heart-shaped lips that reached her iridescent, brown eyes. Her slinky figure had curves at the most appropriate places; her long slender legs were displayed seductively through the side slits of her purple, tight velvety dress. It was there for all to see. 

My first thought was:

‘An angel descended from heaven, and she’s causing a storm in my pants.

“Aren’t you going to come in?” she beckoned.

“Huh?” I awoke from my momentary stupor.

“You’re an applicant, right?”

“Yes . . . ma’am,” I followed her inside the room.

The expansive room was bare, except for a desk and chair in the middle. It was a sharp contrast to the classy receiving room. The walls were a dirty white in color,  and the floor was gleaming clean but, obviously, it had seen better days.

“Sit, sit. Oh my, you’re such a cute little thing,”  her eyes surveyed me from top to bottom….“I’m Mrs. Sharmistha Mukherjee. I’m the CEO of this company, Tez Accounting.”

I sat feeling uncomfortable. Damn, is she really married? And, umm… well, as my wild imagination would have it, Is she flirting with me?! 

She shuffled my papers in her hands and studied me under veiled eyes. 

I kept on thinking, 'How come she was personally interviewing applicants?

“Hmmm, impressive! No experience though, in short, you’re a novice.” saying this she appeared thoughtful. 

“If you’ll give me this chance, then I’ll gain experience and be an asset to your company,” I boldly stated, desperate to get the job because I had nowhere left to go.

“So, how can you be an asset to our company?” She challenged me.

“I’ll provide the best and most appropriate financial guidance for the company's  clients.”

“Are you willing to work extra hours when needed?” She wanted to know; her flawlessly penciled eyebrows were raised in anticipation of my answer.

“Yes, of course, Ma’am.”

“Well then, report to the HRD office for orientation tomorrow, Sharp at 8 AM.” She flipped my resume and wrote something on its backside.

I was overjoyed. Yay! I had finally landed a job!!
My Stories:

[+] 3 users Like The_Writer's post
Like Reply
Great writing
[+] 2 users Like Jibon Ahmed's post
Like Reply
Very good bro
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Update 2)

Next-Day….

Before 8 AM, I was dressed to the nines, wanting to impress my employer on my first day at work: long-sleeved light purple Polo, topped with a gray suit. I’m not narcissistic, but looking at myself in the mirror, I had to admit that I looked dashing with my deep-set green eyes (like Hrithik), perfectly arched nose, and wide, smiling lips. 

My 6 feet frame and muscular, sturdy body carried the suit well. Who would ever guess that I was a bumbling rookie, who had no self-confidence and faith in himself?

Right after the brief orientation, we were given our assignments. I was one among the newly initiated 14 employees. There was only one female, a severe-looking, petite woman with black eyes hidden behind eyeglasses, add to that - ugly lips that never smiled.

Among the males, I stood out with my height and body built. I was clearly the winner if it was a contest about physical attributes. But, sadly, I was the one with the least self-confidence. I was assigned to the Tax Accounting group, which would be a breeze for me. I excelled in tax accounting in college and due to this, my self-confidence went up a notch.

We were told to observe the first day, so all I had to do was to just sit and take notes of the flow of work. The 8 hours went by in a flash, and before I knew it, office hours were done. Everyone was preparing to go home.

“Mr. Dev..,” a thin, sweet voice purred from behind me.

“Yes?” I turned and came face to face with the CEO!

“Can you please stay for a few minutes?”

The fragrance of her perfume wafted towards me cloaking the air with sweetness. I felt dizzy. She touched my forearm and whispered, “Report to my room,” her warm, fresh breath hit on my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

And at the same time, my mind asked,

Why is she whispering?’

“Yes . . . Ma’am,” I murmured, my heart feeling the thunder of a thousand hooves. I trembled as anxiety and excitement overcame me. 

‘Umm… Perhaps . . . ?’

I never had time for women in college and I was too shy, so I remained a virgin. I didn’t know how to determine if a woman is flirting or not; it was a totally new experience for me.

I entered the room with faltering steps, unsure of what to expect. She was reclining on the sofa, her voluptuous figure showing off her assets. I swallowed hard and stared, amazed, at the displayed Venus before me.

She had discarded her coat and the thin material of her dress outlined her succulent breasts and the v-shape of her pubis. My schlong quivered and started to become rigid.

“Come, come, sit here,” she indicated to the chair in front of her.

Hesitantly, I walked towards her, my knees wobbling and my legs turned weak.

“Don’t be shy,” she purred like a contented kitten.

I sat on the chair, fidgeting on its edge, fiddling with my fingers.

“I have a personal favor to ask if you don’t mind,” she said, her eyes pleading.

“Don’t worry; you’ll get paid – double - for overtime work.”

My spirits perked up at the mention of money. “Yes, I’m willing to do your bidding,” I replied.

“I have muscle cramps. Can you massage my legs, please?” she directed me.

“I’m not very good at massage,” I intoned, surprised at her request.

“I’ll teach you how,” she uttered, her voice barely audible. “Come,” she signaled with her fingers, patting the space beside her.

She directed my hands to her calves and said, “Knead this area gently. Just use your thumb to loosen the area.”

I shuddered when my hands came in contact with her creamy, flawless skin. The bulge in my crotch had grown even bigger, and I felt my body ablaze with desire.

“Just, massage it to relax the knots and the hard muscles,” she continued.

My fingers tentatively touched the area. It was good to feel the velvety and soft texture that I wanted to bury my face and kiss every inch of it.

She guided my hands through her legs, splaying my fingers on her skin and then moving them up and down. Her fingers were atop mine; increasing the satisfying sensation I was feeling. She was definitely seducing me! My breath came in gasps as she pressed on my fingers and massaged her legs with them.

Her beautiful face was inches from my own; I could smell her enticing perfume. Even the glorious, mysterious 3-inch cleavage was visible due to her unbuttoned top 3 buttons. I wanted to grab her, pin her down and kiss her on the lips, but I didn’t have the strength. 

I was weak all over. 

Coward! I taunted myself.

“Ah, that’s enough,” she abruptly released my fingers. “Thank you. You can leave now,” she said off-handedly.

I was astonished at her sudden withdrawal. I stood up slowly, my body still smoldering with lust, my manhood erect and ready to spring.

She shooed me away with her hand, “Go on, I have a visitor,” she ordered.

I moved towards the door with every part of my body aching and horny and collided with someone. I looked up to meet two alluring eyes gazing back at me.

“Sorry,” I apologized and tried to help her up.

“…and what have we got here?” she exclaimed, startled. 

“Sharmistha. . . Sharmistha...!! what are you up to now?” her voice faded as the door closed behind me.

I surveyed the empty office, got my belongings, and hurriedly left for home. I had unbuckled my belt and brought out my tucked-in shirt to hide my erection.

God, that woman is a tease,’ I concluded. Making me horny and then sending me home. But if she did allow me to stay, what would I have done? I didn’t know what to do next, anyway.

I decided to walk a few blocks to cool my burning body. It was the first time in years that I had been so aroused that I needed to jerk off. Damn! I’ll have to do it all by myself again.

I went straight to the shower and took hold of my rigid 8-inch cock. It was ready to charge and fuck anyone’s pussy, but I didn’t have the nerve to go around and find a one-night stand. I had always been timid about this aspect of my life.

I closed my eyes as my familiar fingers enclosed my penis lovingly.

‘Aaah, now I can have a release.’ 

I grabbed the shower head and directed the gentle, jet of water into the tip of my penis and every now and then, my balls. It created a tickling sensation that enhanced my arousal. I masturbated almost daily and I was fearful I might be overdoing it, but the birdie inside my undies was often times awake, I had to put it to sleep.

I turned off the shower and lay supine in the empty bathtub. I reached for the jelly in the drawer and squeezed a generous amount of it into my palms. With the help of the lube, I massaged my cock with the pressure and speed that I preferred. 

I closed my eyes and imagined the beautiful CEO Sharmistha Mukherjee’s slender fingers moving on the length of my dick and her pouty lips taking in my red meat into her mouth. She’s licking it from top to bottom and vice versa. After each lick, she looks more content. She’s smiling, eyes shining bright, and her face suggesting that she’s full of lust.

With each stroke, her round, succulent boobs jiggled… more… and more…. and more….  And it attracted me, more… and more….

A good few minutes passed when I finally sputtered as I climaxed and ejaculated.
My Stories:

Like Reply
(14-07-2022, 06:01 AM)Jibon Ahmed Wrote: Great writing

thanks
My Stories:

Like Reply
(14-07-2022, 07:53 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Very good bro

thanks
My Stories:

Like Reply
Guys, pardon me for my English. Am not very good at it.

Sad
My Stories:

Like Reply
Update 3)

That night, I dreamt of Mrs. Mukherjee’s succulent lips, tits, and pussy and I was hard again when I awakened. I had to take a cold shower before my erection subsided. I wanted to masturbate but the sensitive skin of my cock had turned reddish and was sore due to so much rubbing.

I reported to work the next morning full of enthusiasm. Every time I remembered what I did after office hours, I felt my body ignite with the flames of passion. I was requested to report to the CEO a few times during the day, but she gave no indication that she recalled what happened the day before.

“Mr. Dev, this client is a big shipping company. Make sure you don’t commit mistakes,” she had cautioned me the first time she asked me to report to her.
The second time, she ordered me to find a tax file from a USB storage device. The third time, she requested me to compute the tax exemption of a wealthy client. All these she did with a poker face; I started to believe that what happened yesterday was a product of my rich imagination.

My assumption proved to be false though, because after office hours when I was about to leave, her secretary called me in.

“Out of the new employees, why me?” I curiously asked the secretary.

“Employers’ preferences,” she replied.

I almost freaked as I stepped into the room. She was standing by her table, her back to me. I caught my breath when I saw her shapely back and butt crack, almost exposed by her backless dress.

“Mr. Dev, you’ll have to do overtime work again. Is that okay with you?” she gushed evenly.

My insides rattled, “Yes, okay ma’am,” I managed to reply.

She pushed a button on her desk and the bookshelf behind her table opened.

“Follow me,” she said.

A thrill coursed through my nerves and my cock awakened as I followed her to another room. It was an elegant bedroom complete with a sauna bath and a variety of sex toys I had never seen in my entire life. There was a horse-like contraption that I assumed women used to masturbate. There were dildos of different sizes, colors, and materials. There were dildos with clitoral stimulators too.

I stood in the doorway unable to assimilate everything into my mind. My penis was standing at attention and I felt the embers of lust glow inside my groin. I wanted to run to her, embrace her sexy back and fuck her to kingdom come.

“He’s here,’ Mrs. Mukherjee announced to a person inside the room.

“Oh,” my eyes scanned the room and rested on the woman I had accidentally bumped into yesterday.

“He’s hot,” she warbled, “you’ve chosen wisely.”

“Come, Mr. Dev. May I call you Dev…. Only?” she queried.

“Ummm . . . sure,” I stammered, my pulses racing.

“Roopa, this is Dev, our new tax accountant. Dev, this is Miss Roopa Sanyal. She’s the Assistant CEO. She takes over when I’m not around.”

Roopa had bigger tits and buttocks than Mrs. Mukherjee, and she seemed friendlier.

She smiled a lot and I guess, she even winked at me whenever I stole a glance at her.

“Good evening, ma’am,” I acknowledged her with a forced smile. I sensed my penis is very eager for what these two gorgeous ladies had in store for me.

“Roopa would want a massage too,” Mrs. Mukherjee hauled me to the king-sized bed where Roopa had lain sprawled in her towel.

Her skin glowed in the dim light and her tempting curves peaked through the pink towel around her body. I gingerly held one of her legs in my hands and started massaging it.

Mrs. Mukherjee covered my hand with hers and once more guided my fingers in doing the circular kneading massage on Roopa’s calves. Roopa was sighing blithely, enjoying the relaxing feeling. All my nerve endings were triggered and I salivated as my hands reached her thighs and felt the heat of her pussy under the towel. She wasn’t wearing anything. My cock contracted and my hands trembled.

Mrs. Mukherjee was embracing me from behind my back and I sensed her melon-like tits pressing against my body. I was certain now that my overtime job was to give pleasure to these two horny women.

“You ought to learn various jobs if you want to work for us permanently,” Mrs. Mukherjee whispered in my ear. 

“Hmmm?”

I nodded, unable to utter a word. My body was aching all over, wanting to fuck them. Roopa flung the towel and said urgently, but in a seductive tone, 

“Dev babu, massage my body too.”

I almost went berserk with madness when I saw her perfect nude body….

Her ripe breasts were waiting to be fondled and the slit between her legs was enticing me, its folds pinkish and inviting. It was so hairless! Mrs. Mukherjee was still guiding my hand with her own, directing it towards Roopa’s flat abdomen. 

“Here, massage the muscles and then go upwards.”

The touch of her silky stomach brought a convulsion through my body.

“Concentrate, until you’re done. Don’t touch this,” she purposely patted Roopa’s pussy.

My mouth was parched and my chest constricted. I was having difficulty in breathing. I wanted to bury my head in her abs and smell the musky odor of her pussy. But Mrs. Mukherjee urged me to move to her breasts. My eager hands grabbed each one and almost crushed them in my haste.

“Be gentle. The breasts’ pain receptors are ultra-sensitive,” she lectured.

“Some men don’t know that our tits should be treated like fragile objects. Too much pressure is not pleasurable.”

She released my hands and rummaged in the drawer. She held a feather in her hand when she came back. She ran the feather lightly on my arms. “This is how you should massage her breasts – lightly and feathery.”

I imitated the caressing action of the feather on my skin and massaged her breasts lightly, stroking them gently. Her light brownish nipples grew taut under my persistent massaging. They seemed to beg to be kissed and sucked. I was unable to resist as I stooped down to take them into my mouth, alternately. Roopa moaned in elation as I nibbled, sucked, and caressed that area. By then my dick had grown to enormous proportions, it was painfully seeking release from its bondage.

“You’ll have to know how to do foreplay properly,” Mrs. Mukherjee said, but I was lost in the pleasure of Roopa’s delicious tits. My initial shyness was now disappearing rapidly, I wanted to strip naked and romp with them in my high-priced suit.
My Stories:

Like Reply
Update 4)

Mrs. Sharmishtha Mukherjee was now kissing Roopa, their hungry lips fighting for dominance, their tongues crazily lapping each other’s lips. “And this is how . . . you kiss . . .passionately,” Sharmishtha said in between kisses, she was completely naked as well.

I went mad with lust watching them French kiss, and I attempted to undress myself but Sharmishtha shouted,

“NO! Don’t you dare. Learn first.”

“Here, kiss her,” Mrs. Mukherjee ordered me.

I held on to Roopa’s tits as I crept upwards her mouth and slobbered her like a bitch in heat. I sucked her lower lips, her tongue, and her upper lips as my fingers continued to fondle her nipples and massage her tits. I was on top of her and I pressed the bulge in my groin hard against hers, wanting her to beg me to fuck her. But she didn’t. Neither of them touched my body and I was frustrated and eager to be touched. Only my lips stayed glued to Roopa’s lips basking in the sweetness of her torrid kiss.

Then I was pushed aside by Mrs. Mukherjee. “Watch closely and learn,” she hissed, “This is how you do cunnilingus.”

I stared at her as she knelt on the bed, spread Roopa’s thighs wide apart, and buried her head on her pubis. I couldn’t stand it any longer. I pulled down my zipper and brought out my dick in one swift movement. Soon Mrs. Mukherjee was invading Roopa’s pussy, running her tongue lightly over the lips of her vagina and the area around it, while stroking her thighs with her fingers.

“Oh fuck, right there, babe, yes,” Roopa encouraged Mrs. Sharmishtha Mukherjee, as I watched at the edge of the bed, holding my ramrod dick in my hand.

“You must not touch her clit . . . yet, until she’s fully aroused,” Mrs. Mukherjee murmured to me, her voice hoarse with emotion.

She went on eating Roopa’s cunt until she was grinding her hips in the air following Sharmishtha’s tongue. “This is the right time to nibble and suck on her clit,” she threw me a wild glance.

I nodded, furiously massaging my cock with my fingers. I had to do it lightly because there was no lube in sight. Aaaah . . . damn . . . why wouldn’t they give me their wet pussies and I’ll fuck their brains off, I screamed inwardly.

Roopa jerked her hips upwards as her orgasm surfaced, “I’m cumming!”

She shrieked wantonly, her body moving sideward and upward.

“This is the perfect time to fuck her with your dick,” Sharmishtha groaned, as she strapped on a dildo and quickly inserted it into her drenched pussy.

Roopa went wild, thrashing her body everywhere, writhing under Mrs. Mukherjee’s onslaught with the dildo. Mrs. Mukherjee went in and out, increasing the dildo’s intensity and speed.

“Oooooh, oooooh, oh my God,” Roopa shrieked again, as her orgasm went on and on, and I watched, brimming on the verge of my climax.

“Take note, that you can give a woman multiple orgasms if you know how to do foreplay properly,” Sharmishtha gasped and lowered her head to kiss Roopa on her breasts and her lips, all the while humping her as she moaned and groaned underneath her. Mrs. Sharmishtha Mukherjee was equally delirious with ecstasy.

I gave a guttural cry of pleasure as I blew my load up in the air and down the floor. They stared wide-eyed at my display of power.

After a few minutes, Mrs. Mukherjee patted me on the back. “Go, that’s all for today,” she shooed me away and I quickly dressed and left them - still naked -inside the room.

What was wrong with these women?

They merely wanted me to watch when I had a massive dick that could fuck them properly. During the two days that I had been with them, my shyness disappeared and I was willing to show them what I got, but apparently, they didn’t give me a chance. I was not sure if they ever will. It pained me to watch them and not taste their delectable cunts.

The days that followed were torture for me. I was not aware of the extent of their diabolical plans and this kept me on my toes all week. Whenever Sharmishtha called me to her office, I sweated like a pig and my body responded with yearning. There were times I wanted to resign, but the excellent training I was provided by the company was a dream-come-true, so I stuck to my guns.

It was a weekend when I was informed by Sharmishtha’s secretary of another overtime task. I was thrilled and I vowed to myself that I had to fuck one or both of them.

“Come in, Dev,” Roopa was seated in the office chair; her long, wavy tresses flowed around her head giving off the fragrance of freshly plucked flowers.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Can you massage my back, while we wait for Mrs. Mukherjee?”

I approached her, my nerves tingling and my steps tentative. When my hands came in contact with her bare skin, I shivered, wanting to grab her and kiss her. I was standing behind her massaging her back.

“More to the right,” she coached me. “Press more firmly on that spot.”

I continued massaging her back and assumed that at that pace, I can become an expert masseuse in no time at all. I chuckled at the thought.

“Do you find something amusing?” Roopa asked.

“No, no, sorry.”

I jumped to my feet when I felt something creeping up my pants. I looked down and found Mrs. Mukherjee caressing my legs, her eyes glinting with mischief.

“You don’t like it?” she rubbed her fingers on my calves. “You have always massaged us, so let me return the favor.”

She kneaded my legs through my pants and my sleeping dick roared to life within a few minutes. I had a huge boner waiting to invade a cunt.

Roopa caught my hands and lowered them to her robust breasts. My body grew hot and my breath came in gasps.

“You have to fondle them gently,” she tutored me, playing with her breast in circular strokes, using my fingers.

I was still behind her, spooning her behind her back, reaching for her tits with my fingers. I rained feathery touches on her skin and tugged her pink nipples gently like they had taught me to.

Mrs. Mukherjee was diligently rubbing the muscles of my legs in gentle but firm strokes and the bulge in my pants continued to grow bigger. I wanted her to pull my pants down and stuff my enormous cock into her mouth. But she purposely avoided my dick, teasingly caressing the area around it, but not touching my aching, throbbing penis. I hurled obscenities at her in my mind. Horny bitch!

Roopa disengaged herself and turned her chair around; her bobbing tits came to rest tantalizingly on my chest. I went down on my knees and nibbled her nipples, occasionally sucking them and licking her entire breasts. Her nipples stiffened and she was moaning incessantly, her eyes closed and her head moving from side to side like a possessed woman. I touched her pussy with my eager fingers and it was wet with her juices, the musky smell wafting to my nose. I couldn’t control it any longer, I went for her cunt like a madman, using my tongue to taste her and explore her deepest recesses.

“Easy, easy, do it slowly. There’s so much to savor,’ Mrs. Mukherjee patted my head, while Roopa cursed and groaned as I ran my tongue along the folds of her quivering pussy.

“Let me release your cock,” she unzipped me and dipped her hands inside my undies to release my pulsating cock.

“Aaaaaah,” I growled, my passion bursting to the seams. “Please, let me fuck you,” I begged.

“Not so fast, young man,” Roopa barked, “you’ve got lots to learn yet. But I’ll give you the next best thing.”

She pushed me down to the floor and slowly undressed me, kissing my exposed skin, inch by inch. I grunted and groped for her pussy, it was drenched with her own love fluids. I was lying down on the floor on my back and she was next to me sitting on her legs, her thighs spread apart.

“No, don’t move a muscle,” Roopa pushed me back down when I started to rise.

Roopa positioned the chair above my head and held on to it as she lowered her dripping cunt into my face. Her womanly scent permeated my nose and drove me wild with desire. I sucked her pussy ravenously, inserting my
tongue inside her tight opening. But I remembered her previous instructions and reduced the pressure of my tongue. I gently suck on the lips of her vagina, slowly licking the area patiently.

I gripped the carpet as my body jerked upwards when Mrs. Sharmishtha Mukherjee took my huge penis in her mouth. “Your dick is as sensitive as our breasts so, it should be treated tenderly,” she lectured.

She gently ran her tongue around the crown of my cock, over and over, until I groaned in delight.

“Suck it, suck it,” I commanded her, trying to grab her hair towards my boner.

“Ssssh . . . Relax, your climax will be more pleasurable if you do it slowly,” Roopa assured me, rubbing her pussy against my opened mouth.

Mrs. Mukherjee lowered her tongue along the shaft of my dick and I clutched Roopa’s ass sucking on her clit as Roopa ran her tongue lightly along the length of my dick. Her fingers were juggling my balls gently, causing warm ripples in my groin that traversed into every cell in my limbs. When she took my manhood full in her mouth, I was transported into outer space in the depths of incredible sensations I had never experienced before. I closed my eyes and relished the pleasure as her head bobbed up and down; first very slowly and then going faster as I met her mouth with my powerful thrusts. I arched my back, straining to achieve my climax.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,” I snarled as the built-in tension came crashing down to provide me release – the most satisfying climax I ever had.

I sucked Roopa’s pussy as the tidal wave of my climax made my body shake uncontrollably. Roopa climaxed too spewing her volcanic lava into my mouth. I continued sucking her and she gave off moaning sounds that anyone can hear in the other room. Thankfully the room was soundproofed.

Mrs. Mukherjee hadn’t climaxed yet and we had to fondle her and play with her before she achieved hers. I was starting to grow erect anew, but Mrs. Mukherjee prodded me to eat her instead, while Roopa caressed her breasts and kissed her lips until she cried out loud, juddering in the peak of her orgasm.

I went home gratified but still yearning for their cunts. At least they had played with me, unlike the previous times that I had to fondle myself to climax.

'Manipulative whores!'   I cursed them in my mind.
My Stories:

[+] 2 users Like The_Writer's post
Like Reply
Update 5)

Work on the next Monday was toxic. My mind wandered now and then to the events during the weekend and my dick throbbed whenever I remembered Roopa’s mouth sucking it. She was a phenomenal cock sucker, knowing when to increase the pressure and the speed.

“Hey, Mr. Dev, the CEO is looking for you.”

My heart stopped and then drummed dangerously. I was sure it had nothing to do with the weekend event. I proceeded to the CEO’s office nervously.

“Mr. Dev, what’s this?” Sharmishtha threw a bunch of paper towards me. I attempted to catch them but some glided into the floor. It was the tax exemption report I prepared for a client.

“How can you commit such a blatant error?” Sharmishtha shouted at me.

I gathered the strewn pieces of paper and gazed at them uncomprehendingly.

“I . . . don’t know . . . what you mean . . . ,” I stammered.

“Look at the figures, how can you miscalculate?”

“I had computed this accurately,” I insisted not bothering to read.

Her eyes widened in surprise. “You don’t want to accept your mistake and you’re not even remorseful,” she fumed.

I stared at her defiantly. I was certain I made the correct computations.

“You’re fired!” she bellowed, enraged at my audacity. “Who do you think you are? Pack your stuff and go!”

I stared at her dumbfounded, realizing my mistake. I should have reassured her that I’ll go over the document and correct any errors. But it was too late now.

“Go, scram!” she yelled, livid in the face.

I was shocked at how fast things happened and I was unable to move a muscle.

When I didn’t move, Sharmishtha dialed the intercom, “security, there’s an intruder in my office, we need assistance.”

Before I knew it, my things were stuffed in a box and I was outside the building, standing at the curb.

Damn, what had just happened? Perhaps, I was too cocksure about myself just because the CEO had sucked my dick? What the hell? I realized my mistake and struggled against the security guards to get back in, but to no avail. I was thrown like a used rag onto the pavement. I was a contractual employee and I had no legal grounds to sue or demand redress. I gritted my teeth and hailed a taxi for home. There goes my first job. It was a handsomely paying job and I threw it all away because of my arrogance.

Depression overcame me throughout the days that ensued. I had some money in the bank for the ‘overtime work’ I did for the company, but that would vanish after a few more days. I had to find another job. But where?

I surfed online and searched the newspapers for a suitable job but found none. I was desperate because my funds had fizzled out. I was trudging hopelessly on the street when I saw a sign that read:

“[b]Wanted cashier: Apply inside.[/b]

My feet led me inside where a chubby, dark-haired woman greeted me with a smile, “May I help you?”

“I want to apply as a cashier,” I stated, forcing myself to smile.

“Uh-huh, yes. May I see your resume?”

I retrieved one folder from my backpack and handed it to her.

“Sit down,” she sat across me on the small table.

I observed her, as I prayed to the high heavens to help me. If you’re there God, please help me.

“Commendable,” she nodded her head. “But I’m afraid you might find the job here as not appropriate for your level of expertise. There are many companies out there needing your skills.”

‘Please, please, please.’ I screamed in my mind.

“That’s true, but they want experienced accountants and I’m still gaining experience,” I retorted, not wanting to debase myself by kneeling down, but if worst comes to worst, I had to plead.

“Hmmm,” she ogled me, trying to make up her mind.

I held my breath in anticipation.

After a full minute, she stood up. “Okay, let’s have a one-month trial period. Don’t hesitate to inform me at least a week before, if you get bored and decide to stop working.”

I stood up happily and thanked her profusely.

“Oh, by the way, you can start now,” she shook my hands. “I’m Sheetal Murthi, welcome to Roopa’s Café, Mr. Dev.”

I did a double turn and stared at her retreating back. ‘Roopa’s café?’ Why did it sound sinister?

“You can call me Dev, only,” I said.

Customers came in droves that afternoon as soon as I put on my new uniform. I admired myself in the mirror; my gelled black hair and unique looks made me stand out more in my cashier’s uniform. The slogan of the café was “Service with a Smile” so, I had to put on my charming smile and maintain that throughout the afternoon.

It was easier than I thought, punching on those numbers and counting the money or keying in those credit cards. My feet were sore though because I had to remain standing the whole afternoon.

Finally, it was closing time and the café was empty of customers. Only the crew was left cleaning up and preparing for the next day.

I sat down with a heavy sigh and rolled my head around my neck. My nape and feet were numb, but I was thankful I had a job that would provide for me until I find my proper niche.

“Good work, Dev. See you tomorrow.” Sheetal called out.

I reached home, got changed, and went out into the cool, fresh air of the evening. It felt good to be working again. But I missed Sharmishtha’s yelling voice whenever she called for me and . . . my cock throbbed in remembrance of the sensual pleasures Sharmishtha’s mouth provided. And Roopa! Those tits are delicacies that were supposed to be licked and caressed.

God! My body yearned for those touches.

I had to masturbate again, when I arrived home. The jelly was nearly emptied. I faced upside down as I rammed the pillow into my mouth and fondled and massaged my dick, recalling how Sharmishtha rendered the most fulfilling blow job I had ever had — and Roopa… oh!

I woke up the following morning with a start. I realized I had work to do.

I arrived at the café just in time for the first customer of the day.

“Dev, do you have time after work?” Sheetal wanted to know.

The radar of my intuition shifted to red alert. Another ‘overtime job’?

With Sheetal? A feeling of apprehension overcame me. I was not belittling her but she was twice as old as I was – as old as my mom!

I eyed her round, plump face and stout figure. God forbid! Sheetal snapped her fingers before my face and I shook my head from my train of thoughts. I had to accept the extra work if I didn’t want to find another job again.

“Yes, I have time,” I murmured.

“That’s good. I’ll see you here, after work then.”

I was on edge all day, fearful of what the evening may bring. I couldn’t imagine myself touching Sheetal’s fat body, no matter how hard I tried. Why did I agree? I balled my hands into fists in desperation.

Work finally ended and I fidgeted in my seat as I waited for Sheetal.

“There you are,” she greeted me jovially. “This way, please.”

I followed her into a dimly-lit, spacious room that had a big, flat screen and a large luxurious bed. Oh, God! No, my mind protested vehemently. I would if my rod cooperated, but my penis lay deflated - like a dead fish -under my slacks.

I hesitated in the doorway and was about to turn back when a familiar voice came from the corner of the room, “And where are you going, Mr. Dev?”

I stopped mid-step and spun around. Sheetal left the room quietly.

“Yes, it’s me Roopa,” her beautiful face came out from the shadows.

I gasped and stared back at her, relieved, yet afraid.

“I didn’t approve of Mrs. Mukherjee’s actions. It was too drastic,” she approached me unhurriedly.

I remained silent but alert.

“The mistake was most probably because we let you stay up all night,” she stated, touching my arm.

Goosebumps sprouted all over my body and my previously flaccid dick started to enlarge.

“Sharmishtha and I talked it over and we decided to rehire you.”

My ears perked up and I was elated. “No kidding?” I asked, confirming her statement.

“Yes, of course.”

“But how did you find me?” I asked, incredulous about how my luck turned out to be.

“I own this joint too, haven’t you noticed the name?” she replied, grinning broadly. “When I saw your resume’, I couldn’t believe my luck, but here you are.”

So, my intuition was right after all. I flopped on the nearest sofa beside me and heaved a sigh of relief. “Well, Sharmishtha had the right to get mad, but she should have not fired me on the spot,” I offered my explanation.

“Rectify your error and then let’s proceed from there,” she suggested.

“Are you willing to do that?” she sat down next to me and deliberately brushed her voluptuous breasts against my arms. She had a see-through, thin dress… a light pink t-shirt to be precise, and no bra underneath it.

My body temperature rapidly increased as she groped my dick through my pants. I was enveloped with my ardent desire to fuck her until her brains burst out. I captured her boobs in my palms and fondled them adoringly.

These were the things that had kept me awake for a few nights before.

I kissed her and savored her scrumptious tongue and mouth, exploring the sensitive areas and coating them with my own essence. She murmured through my lips but I didn’t hear her. I alternately kissed her on the mouth and sucked her breasts through the flimsy clothing. My hands wandered to her cunt and I ran my fingers lightly over the lips of her already wet organ. I applied what I had previously learned from them, and based on Roopa’s moans, I knew I had succeeded.

“Right!” she disengaged herself and stood up. “That was easy convincing you. See you tomorrow at the office,” she kissed me on the lips and at the tip of my cock and walked away.

“Hey, come back,” I called back at her, “hey,” but she disappeared through another door.

“What do they think of me?” I smoldered in anger. A toy that they could turn on and off at their whim? I went home feeling frustrated and irate. I masturbated again that night, and I noticed that it took me longer to ejaculate. I presumed it was because I had already experienced an excellent blow job.

I was determined not to do their bidding, so I stayed home and played computer games all day long. In the evening, I ordered some pizza and gorged myself until I was full. I was about to sleep when my cell phone rang.

I didn’t recognize the number. “Yes?” I refused to reveal my identity.

“Hello, Dev. This is Mrs. Sharmishtha Mukherjee. How come you haven’t reported back to work this morning?”, her voice came as a shrill from my phone’s speakers.

“I may be a newbie but I don’t want to be treated like an object,” I countered with my budding self-confidence.

“What do you mean?” she seemed lost.

“You treat me like a sex toy. You use me and discard me whenever you feel like it.” I blurted, unafraid.

“Oh,” there was an audible sigh from the other end.

“You never get to fuck us, you mean,” she stated, understanding my revelation.

“Yes,” I sounded confused.

“We were teaching you the basics first,” she explained to me, as if to a child. “You can’t run unless you learn how to walk first.”

I was speechless.

“The final lesson will be coitus!”

I didn’t know what to say.

“You’re a good student. With your acquired knowledge, who would know that you’re still a virgin?”

“Ummm,” I didn’t have an answer to her new statement.

“I’m 38 and Roopa is 35. Would you seriously want to consummate the act with us?” She zinged the question at me.
Really? Wow! They were 11 and 8 years older than me? That was some revelation. I presumed they were older, but only for a few years such as 3 or 5 years.

“You’re hesitating now,” she grumbled on the phone.

“No, I’m not,” my spirits soar on the wings of excitement.

“But, remember to correct the error you have committed.”

“I’ll see what I can do, Ma’am,” I enthused, hopeful for a brighter tomorrow.

My Stories:

Like Reply
The Final Update

I went about grooming myself as early as 6 AM that day. The result was boosted by self-confidence. I vowed to myself that I would never allow anyone to use me without my consent. I whistled on my way to the office and I felt rejuvenated and in tip-top shape.

At the office I perused the tax papers I had prepared, and true enough, there was an error in the computations. No one had touched it yet because the office paid the client, nevertheless. I had no idea though how much trouble I had caused.

An apology was in order.

With the corrected files in my hand, I requested an audience with Mrs. Sharmishtha Mukherjee. I had unknowingly come to like her. She was serious at work but is a warm person outside office hours. I knocked three times on her door.

“Come in,” she prodded me, her silky voice - music to my ears.

“Good morning, ma’am. I’ve corrected the error. I’m sorry for the trouble I had caused,” I bowed my head.

She simply gazed at me for a full minute before, inviting me to sit down.

“I heard you had some gripes about your overtime job,” she fixed me with a vicious stare.

“It was a misunderstanding ma’am. It won’t happen again.”

“Are you sure about that?” she persisted.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“That’s great! So, you have no objections to working overtime today?”

“None.”

After saying this, I waltzed back to the office and sat proudly on my chair. Everything was gradually falling back into place. I couldn’t wait for the clock to strike at 5 PM.

When it finally did, I quickly ran to the shower and changed into comfortable attire; a cotton-striped, green t-shirt and faded jeans.

My body was frantically pumping blood more than normal that elevated my pulse rate and respiration. My cock was willing and hard that I was unable to conceal the bulge in my jeans as I knocked on the door.

“The door is open,” came Roopa’s voice.

I entered and was met by Roopa. She dragged me towards the hidden room and shut the door behind us. Before I could say anything, her mouth clamped on mine and sucked the life out of me. I was breathless when she finally let go of me. I kissed her back, more tenderly this time, tasting her mouth, twirling her tongue with my own.

“That’s enough!”

It was Sharmishtha.

My heart sang out for joy as she pulled Roopa and kissed me in turn. I sucked her tongue and slid my mouth over her soft, yielding lips. Her mouth tasted differently from Roopa’s. Hers had some pristine flavor to it, like lemon candies and fresh strawberries.

We were still standing, her thin dress clinging to her curvaceous figure as I lifted her clothing and kneaded her breasts, and then stroked her cunt.

“Oh, love me, Dev,” she guided my fingers to her pussy like she used to.

“Now, do what I told you to.”

I strummed her crack gently with my fingers, not touching her clit, while I devoured her mouth. Then I slowly placed her on the bed, undressing her as I kissed her neck, shoulders, and then breasts. I ran my tongue around her tits, and massaged them with my fingers but avoided her nipples. When her nipples were upright and ready, I twirled them in my tongue and sucked them – repeatedly until Sharmishtha moaned in pleasure.

“That felt good, sooo good,” she muttered.

Next, I kissed her abdomen and the areas between her thighs, sometimes allowing my mouth to wander back to her breasts. She was completely naked now and her half-closed eyes and unintelligible murmurs told me I was doing the right thing.

I caressed and tongued her moist pussy, careful not to touch her clit. I ran my tongue up and down the lips of her vagina poking my tongue inside her slit every now and then. I was half kneeling, focusing my attention on providing her oral sex that she would never forget. 
Be gentle and apply light pressure[i], [/i]I reminded myself.

Roopa, by now, had carefully positioned herself between my legs and had started stroking my dick. She fondled my rock-hard penis and sucked it lightly.

When Sharmishtha started squirming and lifting her ass, that was when I flicked her clitoris. She went into spasms as I sucked and nibbled her clit, flicking it with my fingers, in turn.

“Devvvv! that’s right, hmmm, that’s right!!” she grinded her pussy into my seeking lips. She climaxed after I ran my tongue over her clit again.

I turned her over and mounted her from behind sliding my huge, turgid organ into her wet cunt, and started humping her.

“Shit, fuck, harder, Dev, HARDER!” she screeched at me, pushing her starved pussy into my raving cock.

I humped more furiously as her cries aroused me further. Holy Cow! so this is how it feels. Nothing in this world could compare to the sensations that I was experiencing at that moment. My whole body has turned into one atom, steamrolling and gathering speed for that one shot in a lifetime. It was as if my whole life depended on it. I would rather die than stop now, I realized. She was tight and juicy and the friction intensified the sensual vibrations.

My groin seemed to burst with all the exquisite pleasures the world can offer. Then I withdrew my cock, and then went in deep again, relishing the sweet feeling.

The dam of my ejaculation burst open and I was carried to the land of endless delights as I trembled in ecstasy, a joy that I had never experienced before.

And then I climaxed. “I’m cumming,” I groaned as I mashed her boobs behind her back. She cried too simultaneously with me, pushing her ass into my cock as her orgasm overcame her. My body shook for a few minutes before I slumped down on the bed.

“Mr. Lover Boy, we’re not done yet!” Roopa straddled me and muzzled my flaccid penis. It was just then I realized that I was not superman enough to get my manhood up within seconds, but it started to grow erect anew.

Patiently, we stroked each other, stoking the flames of passion once more. We groped, sucked, and fondled, our bodies cavorting wildly on the bed.

Then we rolled on the carpeted floor, exploring our bodies making use of the sex toys displayed in the room. There was a dildo with a clit stimulator and Sharmishtha wanted to try that on me.

“I’ll do it while you’re pumping Roopa,” she disclosed. “I want to feel how a man feels when fucking,” she avowed.

When my cock was at its full size, I pulled Roopa to her feet and lifted one of her thighs, and pushed her against the wall. I penetrated her in a standing position, the walls helping to stabilize her body as I held on to one of her thighs, and rammed my rod into her. I’ve often seen that position in movies and I wanted to know how it felt. By then, I became familiar with the saccharine flavor of a cunt-fuck that I welcomed Roopa’s tight, slick cunt squeezing my cock. I thrust my dick hard into her and withdraw it slowly, savoring the tight grip of her cunt. Then I rammed it back harder and up to its hilt and my pubic bone bumped into hers. We grinded our groins together, sucking each other’s lips as the indescribable feelings of sensual self-gratification surfaced.

“God, God, Oh, Dev! you’re so big and yummy, oh God, ooooooh…..” she moaned and moved with me with the rhythm of my thrusts.

I went in and out of her, the walls shaking as I rammed my dick into her, ceaselessly, without reprieve and mercy. Her head and body shook as I assailed her continually, groaning in delight at her pure essence.

Suddenly, I felt Sharmishtha behind my back, caressing me, her dildo hanging from her hips, its tip poking at my thighs. I carried Roopa back to the bed and spread-eagled her atop it. I mounted her spreading her thighs wide, and entered her again. Her fingers clawed my back as I continued pumping her, my arms supporting my body. It was like doing my push-ups, but with an add-on feature – getting a good fuck.

Sharmishtha took advantage of my position and straddled me from behind. She inserted the oiled dildo into my anus very slowly. She knew that I was a virgin both in my dick and in my anus. I stopped pumping Roopa as a pain ripped my ass.

“I . . . don’t think . . . I can . . . do that,” I voiced out my thoughts loudly.

“No problem,” Sharmishtha rescinded. “I’ll just tease your opening,” she assured me.

I felt a totally different consciousness as Sharmishtha played with the opening of my anus. It was strange but I enjoyed it a bit. “Push it in slowly and a little farther,” I encouraged Sharmishtha. She was rotating her hips reveling in the clit stimulator.

“I’m cumming!” Roopa moaned, the black of her eyes disappearing from view. Her hips were raised high as her cunt swallowed my dick up to its hilt. I cursed as my climax hovered in the background.

I felt Sharmishtha push her dildo a little bit deeper, adding more lubricant. Then I felt my hole tighten and then I climaxed without warning. Sharmishtha was also shaking with her orgasm as she maintained the pressure of the dildo on my anus and rubbed her tits against my back, bending over to give me a love bite.

The three of us filled the room with our sounds of delight and murmurs of contentment. We were intertwined in each other’s embrace and our bodies were still attached to each other as we rolled on the bed, fully satiated. The odor of our love juices intermingled with our sweat and perfume.

Sharmishtha discarded her dildo and sandwiched me in between them. Mrs. Sharmishtha Mukherjee held on to my semi-hard dick, while Roopa toyed with my balls, happily cupping them in her palms.

I thanked my lucky stars
that I had these two marvelous women, who had introduced me to the sensual pleasures that the world can provide. Without them, I would probably remain a  jobless virgin in this lifetime.

The End
My Stories:

Like Reply
Nice. Good one. ?
Like Reply
Hello The_Writer bro,

I didn't know you are such an excellent writer!!! Excellent depiction of high class women using male objects for the sexual satisfaction.

Though I don't enjoy lesbian act and man being penetrated, I thoroughly enjoyed the story for the literary beauty you have poured into it.

Remineded me of a (a mainstream) novel I read quite a time ago; where a middle aged married man in joint family was thoroughly confused; with sister-in-law actively engaged in secret sexual affair with him; but at the same time fiercely supporting her husband in quarel with him on disputs regarding family land.

Plese dont get disappointed by the low response. At least I would like to read such stories from you going ahead.

Keep it up.
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
[+] 2 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
this is such a hot story mate... thanks for sharing
[+] 2 users Like koolme98's post
Like Reply
(18-12-2022, 11:33 PM)garamrohan Wrote: Hello The_Writer bro,

I didn't know you are such an excellent writer!!! Excellent depiction of high class women using male objects for the sexual satisfaction.

Though I don't enjoy lesbian act and man being penetrated, I thoroughly enjoyed the story for the literary beauty you have poured into it.

Remineded me of a (a mainstream) novel I read quite a time ago; where a middle aged married man in joint family was thoroughly confused; with sister-in-law actively engaged in secret sexual affair with him; but at the same time fiercely supporting her husband in quarel with him on disputs regarding family land.

Plese dont get disappointed by the low response. At least I would like to read such stories from you going ahead.

Keep it up.

thanks   thanks   thanks

First of all, Thank you so much for liking this story and, appreciating my writing style. Thanks again.

Yeah, I do have a thing for erotica stories… Succeeded at last. 

Hmm… response is really very low. Readers here love to read only harsh, rough (or gangbang) kinda stories.

You too are doing really very well. Your stories are always totally different and are fun to read. 

Keep going.

Yeah, I do have a thing for
My Stories:

Like Reply
(06-01-2023, 03:48 PM)koolme98 Wrote: this is such a hot story mate... thanks for sharing

thanks  Mate!
My Stories:

Like Reply