Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flashing cock to mom
What was your mom's reaction when she saw your cock
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I hav not flashed.. by during my school and college days, she flashed to me. But i am not sure whether she flashed intentionally. 
----
:D
[+] 1 user Likes tamilselvi9780's post
Like Reply
My room was separate and in the night I was playing with my dick thinking about mom's body, when she entered the room and turned the lights on. I immediately pretended to be asleep though was able to see with slit of my eyes. She for a moment saw my erect tool popping out of lungi then with a smile covered it with my lungi and left the room...I deliberately did not flashed my cock but mom had the complete view...

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply
she smiled
Like Reply
as i sleep nude my mom get a lot of view of my erect dick.
Like Reply
Mom caught me masturbating many times.
Like Reply
mom saw my cock when i accidently dropped my towel after coming out of shower, she said its big
[+] 1 user Likes Maakivasana's post
Like Reply
I was wearing toren under wear while bathing slided my cock when she was brushing my back.and many times she has caught me while masturbating
[+] 1 user Likes Fuda22's post
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 02:18 PM)tamilselvi9780 Wrote: I hav not flashed.. by during my school and college days, she flashed to me. But i am not sure whether she flashed intentionally. 

ping me nama unoda amma pathi pesalam
Like Reply
i hav not flashed mom. a few friends did. ithey allowed me to flash their moms
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Mom saw it when bathing together in the family pond in village.
Like Reply
Think seeing nude family members accidentally is common. We just dont talk about it. It dosent mean sexual always, though some might get fantasies. 
Sex with anyone should always be with mutual consent.
Like Reply
i have shown to my aunts .. and 2 of my aunts have forcesfully removed my dress to bath me .. and they might have enjoyed it ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
I didnt flash deliberately but yes mom and aunt noticed my bulged dick multiple times when i wear short without underwear. It happened mostly after seeing an exposing song or hot scene in tv
Like Reply