Poll: Who has the better cunt to fuck
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shilpa Shetty
41.67%
5 41.67%
Shamita Shetty
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Shilpa Sisters Cunt -----
Exclamation 
Who has the better CUNT to fuck? Don't say both. Why you select that whore?

Shilpa Shetty

Shamita Shetty
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(25-08-2021, 03:58 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: Who has the better CUNT to fuck? Don't say both. Why you select that whore?

Shilpa Shetty

Shamita Shetty

Shamita's tight cunt

she even flashed her hairy pussy once
Like Reply
(25-08-2021, 03:58 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: Who has the better CUNT to fuck? Don't say both. Why you select that whore?

Shilpa Shetty

Shamita

I am not interested in their cunts. Shamita Shetty has great tongue. I want her to lick my cunt and asshole.
Like Reply
i have been asking the madras broker who arranged for me a few old Hindi movie stars if shamita is available. he said he will check. he is still checking for over 3 years. may be she is not into prostitution.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(11-09-2021, 02:40 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: i have been asking the madras broker who arranged for me a few old Hindi movie stars if shamita is available. he said he will check. he is still checking for over 3 years. may be she is not into prostitution.

jiju must be taking care of the needs, physically and financially...
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply