Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bull to impregnate yur wife
Bull for your Wife - a dad to her child.
I am a dominant bull , will Fuck your wife in your bed as you watch , will make your wife my Wife and will impregnate her with my seed. She will give birth to my seed.
Any cuckold ready to meet and do it ?
Cuckold couples can email me at shyamrocks281;
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Will tie a mangalsutra (Thaali) around your wife's neck in a hill top temple, WIll make her my wife and will enter her pussy without condoms, will fuck her like a wild slut and will leave my cum deep inside her. will make her my wife and will make her carry my child in her womb !
Any Cuckold husband here ? I am In Tamil Nadu !
Eager cuckold husband who are willing to meet can email me !!
Like Reply
Small dick husbands, husbands who cannot satisfy their wife in bed, husbands who couldn't impregnate their wife can contact me, I am in the beautiful city of Coimbatore.
Will Fuck your wife and make her squirt and orgasm , make her feel the real pleasure of a big dick inside her and I am open to impregnating as well. Cucks are you ready to meet ? Only cuckold who are willing to meet message me , chatters and time wasters please stay away !!
Like Reply
(11-02-2019, 09:13 AM)Shyam.bull Wrote: Small dick husbands, husbands who cannot satisfy their wife in bed, husbands who couldn't impregnate their wife can contact me, I am in the beautiful city of Coimbatore.
Will Fuck your wife and make her squirt and orgasm , make her feel the real pleasure of a big dick inside her and I am open to impregnating as well. Cucks are you ready to meet ? Only cuckold who are willing to meet message me , chatters and time wasters please stay away !!

shyam, I am looking for a bull to sadomise. if interested pm me
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(12-02-2019, 08:21 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: shyam, I am looking for a bull to sadomise. if interested pm me

Would love too.... have private messaged you !!
Like Reply
Healthy Big Cock bull from Tamilnadu here ! Any husbands wants me to impregnate his wife with my healthy seed message me ! Will love to !

6.2ft tall bull with a 8 inch dick here !
Like Reply
I do not want u to impregnate but just fuck my girl friend. In exchange you must allow me to fuck your asshole before you even touch my girl friend . If interested PM me,. We live in Chennai
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
what happened to our bull??Is he dead ??very sad to see this type of ads everywhere ,better xossipy admin should consider another section for bulls ads
Like Reply
(25-05-2019, 01:06 PM)mallu_fan Wrote: what happened to our bull??Is he dead ??very sad to see this type of ads everywhere ,better xossipy admin should consider another section for bulls ads

Adds for bulls and gay 
This abcd i thot hes a invigilator by seing his moral policing now i understand hes a Shamless Gay ??? happy happy happy happy
A insane living beast  devil2
Like Reply