Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share incidents from your home!
Hi friends,

If you have ever seen anything hot at your home (your mom, sis, chachi or any family lady), please share with us!!!!

I love listening to the hot stories from everybody's home.
[+] 1 user Likes paradox's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Mene apni mummy ko raat k tym chaat par mutte hue dekha hai ...
Ek din garmiyo k din m hum log chaat par Sodhi thi...
Tbhi tbhi raat ko adhi raat m meri aankh khuli ...hmari chat par bathrrom nhi h khuli hue chat hai toh hum ek kone m mutte h ...jhaa par m sorha tha yeh kona vha s saaf njr arha tha bhut pass tha...

Aage kya hua bad m btunga
[+] 4 users Like Mummylover's post
Like Reply
seen mom being enjoyed by dad
loved hearing her grunting noise and moans as he pounded her
[+] 6 users Like guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
(13-08-2021, 11:36 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: seen mom being enjoyed by dad
loved hearing her grunting noise and moans as he pounded her

ahh bro thoda detail main btao!!
Like Reply
Hi friends pleas share your hot stories lets talk!!!
Like Reply
Whenever at wife's house, I make her be without inners and surely others can understand that.
Like to see her getting embarassed as she's in such dresses in her home.
[+] 4 users Like SunandaR's post
Like Reply
Bhai maine mere mousi ko pura nanga dekha hai , unki umar tab 47 yrs ki thi aur mai 18 ka , pahili baar maine nahate huye dekha tha hum log gaav me rehte the tab ki baat sach bato yar uska figer jabardast tha , khet me jane ke karan mast tha kya jabardast gaand thi , uski chut ke upar baal bahot mast the ,uske boobs to bahot bhari thi wo thoda moti thi lekin gaand aur chuche mast bade the , uska gora gora badan pahili baar dekh to mai accharyachakit hua tab se mai aunty lover ban gaya , this is real incident aur bhi bahot baar uske chuche , chut dekhne ka mouka mila tha
[+] 4 users Like got8's post
Like Reply
(21-08-2021, 10:44 PM)got8 Wrote: Bhai maine mere mousi ko pura nanga dekha hai , unki umar tab 47 yrs ki thi aur mai 18 ka , pahili baar maine nahate huye dekha tha hum log gaav me rehte the tab ki baat sach bato yar uska figer jabardast tha , khet me jane ke karan mast tha kya jabardast gaand thi , uski chut ke upar baal bahot mast the ,uske boobs to bahot bhari thi wo thoda moti thi lekin gaand aur chuche mast bade the , uska gora gora badan pahili baar dekh to mai accharyachakit hua tab se mai aunty lover ban gaya , this is real incident aur bhi bahot baar uske chuche , chut dekhne ka mouka mila tha

gazab bhai!!! gaon main aisa scene dikhta rehta hai! maze karo aur sabki fuddi dekho
Like Reply
(21-08-2021, 10:44 PM)got8 Wrote: Bhai maine mere mousi ko pura nanga dekha hai , unki umar tab 47 yrs ki thi aur mai 18 ka , pahili baar maine nahate huye dekha tha hum log gaav me rehte the tab ki baat sach bato yar uska figer jabardast tha , khet me jane ke karan mast tha kya jabardast gaand thi , uski chut ke upar baal bahot mast the ,uske boobs to bahot bhari thi wo thoda moti thi lekin gaand aur chuche mast bade the , uska gora gora badan pahili baar dekh to mai accharyachakit hua tab se mai aunty lover ban gaya , this is real incident aur bhi bahot baar uske chuche , chut dekhne ka mouka mila tha

ennadaa perusre?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(24-08-2021, 03:13 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: ennadaa perusre?

Hindi me bolo bhai kuch samze to
Like Reply
My mom was home alone with me and my sister for months when my father was out of town for work, our neighbor was an older man who was attracted to my mom, he stared at her sitting outside his house and peeking inside our room trying to see my mom inside, he chatted with her and tried to come inside our house whenever possible, he was generally helpful so my mom didn't say anything to him, one day when he come home, my mom was in the bathroom bathing so she told me to make him wait outside while she changed, but he didn't listen to me and kept walking inside and saw my mom completely naked just as she came out of the bathroom with her wet body and big boobs bouncing around, my mom screamed for a moment as she tried to cover herself with a towel but her nipples and hairy pussy was exposed for a brief moment before she turned around and walked back into the bathroom shaking her exposed butt to him. I thought my mom would be angry at him but instead she even grew more closer to him, blushing when she saw him.
[+] 4 users Like toxicwaste58's post
Like Reply
(02-10-2021, 10:06 PM)toxicwaste58 Wrote: My mom was home alone with me and my sister for months when my father was out of town for work, our neighbor was an older man who was attracted to my mom, he stared at her sitting outside his house and peeking inside our room trying to see my mom inside, he chatted with her and tried to come inside our house whenever possible, he was generally helpful so my mom didn't say anything to him, one day when he come home, my mom was in the bathroom bathing so she told me to make him wait outside while she changed, but he didn't listen to me and kept walking inside and saw my mom completely naked just as she came out of the bathroom with her wet body and big boobs bouncing around, my mom screamed for a moment as she tried to cover herself with a towel but her nipples and hairy pussy was exposed for a brief moment before she turned around and walked back into the bathroom shaking her exposed butt to him. I thought my mom would be angry at him but instead she even grew more closer to him, blushing when she saw him.

ufff thats hotttt, your mom must be lonely and being naked in front of a stranger must have turned her on soo much
Like Reply
My wife has habbit of not wearing inners at home. She usually wears chudidars but also night pant and tshirt. We can easily guess her boobs shape and nipple even though they are small. Once when water boy came to deliver the can and empty the water in our can, she bent down and was holding the can. I was standing beside the water can delivery boy and can see her small boobs hanging from the t-shirt neck line. The water boy was watching hungry.
[+] 4 users Like ass_69's post
Like Reply
mind showing her inners bro
Like Reply
(13-10-2021, 08:59 AM)silentkisser208 Wrote: mind showing her inners bro

You mean pics of her inners?
Like Reply
(10-08-2021, 10:23 AM)paradox Wrote: Hi friends,

If you have ever seen anything hot at your home (your mom, sis, chachi or any family lady), please share with us!!!!

I love listening to the hot stories from everybody's home.
Once my vandana was on vacation with my brother every night I used to go to her wardrobe jerk in some of her lingerie and then take her lipstick. First I licked it, the same lipstick she applied on her lips then wrote her name “VANDANA” on my full grown dick and then dip it in my cum. Every night I did this with a new lipstick and till she returned I had done this to almost all her lipstick. 
I still vividly remember all the collection of her bras and panties. My favorite one was her red meshed zivame brand bra. I used to imagine her dancing for me in that. I also remember cumming in it. When I used to see the red strap of this bra on her shoulders it would arouse me of the thought that she had wore the same bra I jerked yesterday in.
Like Reply
i have seen my maasi n maasa having sex few times.... even seen maasi naked...
[+] 1 user Likes ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
(18-10-2021, 04:11 AM)ashipremkumar Wrote: i have seen my maasi n maasa having sex few times.... even seen maasi naked...

can u show maasi n chat on her pvt dm
Like Reply
Nice experiences. Watching aunts changing clothes and trying to steal a glance are the memories of mine
Like Reply
This is a incident that happened 1 month ago. I'm 23 yr simple guy. I have a older sister who is 11 years older than me and she has 3 kids. she is a bold woman. She was always strict and unfriendly to me. her body and height is tall chubby and stout. Her husband is much slim than her. She much commanding and convincing him to do everything according to her wish. So they had come to our home for Dussehra for 1 week. So this was very unexpected incident. one night after dinner we 3 were watch tv. the kids were with my mom. I was bored with the tv shows and left to my room and they were in the next room. so i was just using my phone. they could hear them giggling. it was clear from sounds they were romancing. i did not care much. there is a ventilator window to the wall between our rooms. so after sometime i could hear my sister making strange noises like grunting animal. i was feeling very much to see what happened. so i carefully went and brought a chair and climbed to see from the ventilation holes. they had not switched on the fan. they were so sweating. he was fucking her in doggy position. it was the first time in my life seeing her like that. i had never even got a chance to see her when changing clothes. and finally i was seeing her fuck session. she had medium boobs , large stomach, fat thight but very flat ass. but just seeing a proud and arrogant woman like her was getting fucked like a pig was the best scene. he few times took his cock from her wet pussy and made her to suck it. and he was spitting on my pussy to make it wet. I could she was furious and angry how he was fucking but she was not stopping him. he was pulling her hair and every time he was keeping his cock in her mouth then she was making loud grunting noise maybe he was pushing it maxium into her throat. he is a slim guy and my sister is double of him. next 3 days i was expecting to see again but they did not had sex until they had left. next day i took his phone casually to check for any pics or videos. but nothing was there. Maybe again someday i maybe get chance to see her getting drilled.

Just a sample pic. my sister looks almost similar to her. chubby face and big stout body
[Image: 2021-08-21.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like gamingexp130's post
Like Reply