Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Stories book club ....
Hey, like many of you I love to read the awesome stories posted here in xossipy story section. For me mainly English is the go-to medium. I was thinking if making a book club type thread where we pick one story a week and discuss it with each other. What's our thought process was while reading the story and how we connected to it. 

Let's say if some of you are interested to join , let's hear up this thread then . If wnough interest is there I'll pick up the first story for all of us to discuss.

Free loaders stay away please , only people with interest on In stories.

Let's see if it even has few members to kick it off.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(29-01-2019, 07:51 PM)Darkgirl21901 Wrote: Hey, like many of you I love to read the awesome stories posted here in xossipy story section. For me mainly English is the go-to medium. I was thinking if making a book club type thread where we pick one story a week and discuss it with each other. What's  our thought process was while reading the story and how we connected to it. 

Let's say if some of you are interested to join , let's hear up this thread then . If wnough interest is there I'll pick up the first story for all of us to discuss.

I am interested.....sounds great actually. However, I shall abstain from discussion on stories which have incest elements....
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply
(29-01-2019, 08:07 PM)pastispresent Wrote: I am interested.....sounds great actually. However, I shall abstain from discussion on stories which have incest elements....
 I'm just I treated in talking about plot points and what and why one liked the story .

Hope so others join in too
Like Reply
(29-01-2019, 07:51 PM)Darkgirl21901 Wrote: Hey, like many of you I love to read the awesome stories posted here in xossipy story section. For me mainly English is the go-to medium. I was thinking if making a book club type thread where we pick one story a week and discuss it with each other. What's  our thought process was while reading the story and how we connected to it. 

y r u makin g things complicated? Write the damn story
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply

IMO if you wait for more people to come, then it will take forever to start. 

As two of us are there for now, let's start a discussion and I think people will join automatically in between the discussion. Starting from scratch is always time taking process. 

I suggest you to start this type of dicsussion thread in english stories section only......(your wish) because not many people visit NHB
Like Reply
(30-01-2019, 09:44 AM)pastispresent Wrote: IMO if you wait for more people to come, then it will take forever to start. 

As two of us are there for now, let's start a discussion and I think people will join automatically in between the discussion. Starting from scratch is always time taking process. 

I suggest you to start this type of dicsussion thread in english stories section only......(your wish) because not many people visit NHB

Am i allowed to post such thread in story section??
Like Reply
(31-01-2019, 04:47 PM)Darkgirl21901 Wrote: Am i allowed to post such thread in story section??

Yes
Like Reply
(31-01-2019, 06:35 PM)pastispresent Wrote: Yes

Sure will do that tom then , and please remove your irritating signature yaar.
Like Reply
(31-01-2019, 08:54 PM)Darkgirl21901 Wrote: Sure will do that tom then , and please remove your irritating signature yaar.

lol hehe

Tom....ehh....I will return after 17th......will be on vacation......sry lol....
Like Reply
This looks good! I'm interested.
Like Reply
(06-02-2019, 11:02 PM)SluttyRhea Wrote: This looks good! I'm interested.

i am game too. never did this in my life.. i get bored with stories that seem too farfetched. The more closer to reality the more interest.. sooo Dgirl lets pic some that seems more realistic. what say?
Like Reply
What irritates me is the absolutely bad quality of writing.
Like Reply
(07-02-2019, 04:40 PM)SluttyRhea Wrote: What irritates me is the absolutely bad quality of writing.

amen.. :Smile  with you all the way.
Like Reply
Closest to reality more appealing is the story. Quality of language and narration also important.
Like Reply
Am game!
Like Reply

Sounds good!
WHen do you pick up the 1st story?
Hard when challenged
Soft when relaxed!

banana banana  

Like Reply
Let's do this. Probably start a discord to go with it. We can have a poll on five stories and select two or three and talk about. I am into reading and writing a bit of erotica for my dear wife at night, so it's like a critique's circle. Writing good erotica is a very important bedroom skill. ;)
Like Reply
(07-02-2019, 09:43 PM)swank.hunk Wrote: Closes to reality more appealing is the story. Quality of language and narration also important.

Well said. I am seeing some on going stories I can relate to.

I am also contributing in terms of Theme/story sections/ideas through Pvt Messages to authors. No point Taboo. Rather go for Taboo points mainly.
Would like to join this club. banana
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
me too..Narration is important for me..too many direct cuss words is a turn off..please pick a story..lets start..
Like Reply
??????????????????
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply