Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Parents in action
Hi all

Has anyone got lucky and seen their parents in intimate moments?

How did you feel seeing them in action? How and when you mnage to see and share the details of all that you saw?

I was lucky enough  when younger and used to sleep in same room as parents managed to see their action few times. Loved it when dad started touching and pressing her before doing her full thinking I was a sleep and mom in two mind not sure if I had slept or not.  Loved her grinding moans as he entered in her and pumped her and got her to ride him..

Share your experiences too
[+] 2 users Like guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
No one got lucky to see?
Like Reply
Maine dekha hain kafi time mera ghar chota he to hum sab ek hi room me sote he raat me dekha hain
Like Reply
(13-02-2021, 07:53 PM)manrah Wrote: Maine dekha hain kafi time mera ghar chota he to hum sab ek hi room me sote he raat me dekha hain

kya kya dekha
kaise kar rahe the

details share karo
Like Reply
no one else?
Like Reply
(14-02-2021, 08:32 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: no one else?

Can we chat
Like Reply
OI used ger chance regularly , during summers. We had one AC so all of us in one room. It was epic

Anyone wants to chat can Pm on hangout Id: sasigpoduvalgp
Like Reply
(14-02-2021, 09:38 PM)sasigp Wrote: OI used ger chance regularly , during summers. We had one AC so all of us in one room. It was epic

Anyone wants to chat can Pm on hangout Id: sasigpoduvalgp

nice

what all u were able to see?
Like Reply
(14-02-2021, 08:56 PM)sssmr Wrote: Can we chat

sure wrire here

pm me whatever suits you
Like Reply
no one wants to share>>
Like Reply
Its common in India to see as a huge population stays in crowded apartments, one room chawl, slum etc.

But getting excited is the key question
[+] 1 user Likes abhaydixit06's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2021, 08:48 AM)abhaydixit06 Wrote: Its common in India to see as a huge population stays in crowded apartments, one room chawl, slum etc.

But getting excited is the key question

agree

did u get chance too and got lucky to see the pumping?

did u get excited?
Like Reply
anyone else?>
Like Reply
???????????????????????????
Like Reply
??????????????????
Like Reply
I have seen.
[+] 1 user Likes srxxx's post
Like Reply
(17-05-2021, 04:43 PM)srxxx Wrote: I have seen.

share details

how u saw and what all u saw?

how was he doing with her?
Like Reply
[+] 1 user Likes pavankuckky's post
Like Reply
(13-02-2021, 07:53 PM)manrah Wrote: Maine dekha hain kafi time mera ghar chota he to hum sab ek hi room me sote he raat me dekha hain

wat the fuc u say?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
after about q15 min after we all go to sleep some nights about 1 a wwek dad will go to room where mom slept and bring her to his bedroom. we know he took her to bedroom to use her cunt. 15-20 min later dad will go to bathroom. then mom go bathroom anf then to her room
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply