Poll: Buratalfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
priyanka chopra
50.00%
2 50.00%
halle berry
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

priyanka chopra vs halle berry brutal catfight
priyanka chopra vs halle berry
Brutal catfight story will follow
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: unnamed.jpg]
[Image: d5af5923497975704f72b74205e75945.jpg]
[Image: 625-0-560-320-100-600-197-800-1600-160-90-3.jpg]
[Image: d9e90260a7626f4aec7ff16724dbb4eb.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 524909b101840a278e54d07c9e59ab35-halle-b...styles.jpg]
[Image: 2bc20a23aae569fbbe6a370616c69eb0.jpg]
[Image: z-halle-Jon-Kopaloff-Getty-Images.jpg]
[Image: q4kydr14hlk31.jpg]
Like Reply
Hello Friends

I hope you all doing well.

Due to the PANDEMIC, many of us are struggling (not ‘Ananya Pandey’ish struggle, of course;)) to get through this situation safe and sound. In this crisis, some people showed their noble hearts by contributing necessities to the needy ones. KUDOS TO THEM!
Most of us have witnessed how the past three months snailed by during the Lock Down period all over the country. Whereas the situation in our FORUM was quite OPPOSITE. This THREE Month’s period was very much crucial for our Administrators AND they’re in absolute CRUNCH now. The site is running low of FUNDS and LESS THAN ONE MONTH TIME is left for them to renew the High-End Server.
In this regard, we guys need to come forward stepping up for contributing to the SERVER FUND as we did last time. The Admin is accepting donations thru secured online platforms viz., ‘Paypal’ and ‘Amazon Gift Cards’ for the members safety. 
A minimum amount of Rupees 100/- or $ 1/- per month would be suffice to run this Forum.
It’s the time to show your love toward this site.

You can check the below link for further information about the payment platforms and for all your queries regarding donations. Arrow CLICK HERE

Regards

P.S.: PLEASE CHECK ADMIN’S MESSAGE. Arrow CLICK HERE

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
Like Reply
Vote please
Like Reply
Please tell me how do you want the story to start
Like Reply
[Image: 1290086308141277745.jpg]
[Image: 8696c274935a996e64cd257dd381c9d2.jpg]
[Image: af110f58efed3467a8d3a61722b1cc8b.jpg]
[Image: 1909707-halle-berry-a-son-arrivee-sur-le-950x0-2.jpg]
pictures 500x500
Like Reply
Please comment tell me how do you want the story to start
Please vote
Like Reply
priyanka chopra vs halle berry brutal catfight
Priyanka Chopra was married Nick, she was very happy one day Nick said that in you should lose some weight heading this priyanka got mad. Priyanka went to most expensive gym in Los Angeles. Priyanka when to meeting the gym manager and tell him I need a private gym room in this gym, the manager said there is only one luxurious room with a shower room in this gym available so you have to share it with another actress. Priyanka said fine then priyanka went to that room she entered the room and found nobody she look around the room the room had a shower room. it was extremely luxurious then priyanka look at herself in the mirror in the room and said nobody has a better party then mine suddenly someone came in to the room priyanka Chopra look around and said I know you who you are you are Halle Berry, in respond Halle said I also know who you are you the Indian beauty priyanka Chopra heading this priyanka smiled and came close and said should you and I both should start exercising Halle Berry said yes.then both Halle and priyanka start doing push ups both did hundred push up then both Halle and priyanka get up start grabbed dumbells and start lifting them up and down both start getting very sweaty Halle Berry throw dumbells the floor and take off her T-shirt and pant and throw them into the floor seeing this priyanka also took off take off a shirt and pants. Both Halle Berry and priyanka Chopra we're in Bra and panties both Halle and priyanka were looking at each other big boobs. Halle ask what are you looking at my hotter body. Priyanka said I why would I look at your body my body and boobs are better than in response Halle said in your dreams. Halle unhook her Bra and throw at side and said this is boobs of a real women, seeing this priyanka also unhook her bra and threw it in ground both Halle and priyanka boobs were out of there Bra, there looking at each other boobs and body with jealousy and hate for each other's hot body suddenly priyanka came forward and said look at my boobs they're bigger than yours Halle also came forward push her boobs against her boobs. Halle said do you want to fight and prove who has the best boobs and best body. Priyanka said listen I am exhausted from the exercise both of us should fight tomorrow. Halle said you're right I'm also exhausted we should come back tomorrow and have a have our fight the winner will fuck the loser in the bathroom. Priyanka said I agree the winner will fuck the loser both women step back got dress and then left the gym. Priyanka comes home and then went to take a shower then she came out of the shower nude came in front of mirror and said I will fuck Halle Berry tomorrow I'll prove I have the best body and the best boobs in the world. Halle Berry comes home took a shower and came out of shower nude and looking at her self in the mirror and told herself she has hot body and it's better than priyanka she will destroy her and fuck her tomorrow. Both Halle Berry and priyanka Chopra came to the gym and enter the private room and lock the door for behind both of them were looking at each other with with hate both Halle and priyanka take off their clothes both were in Bra and panties both were looking at each others big boobs
Priyanka Ware in a black Bra that barely contains her huge boobs. Halle watches priyanka across the room she was wearing a red bra.
Halle races across the room, catches priyanka with a kick to her belly. Two more spinning kicks slam into priyanka's ribs. Priyanka throws a straight arm right but Halle slips it, traps priyanka's arm and repeatedly knees priyanka in the belly. Each time Halle's knee lands, it lifts priyanka off her feet. Priyanka pulls free and staggers backwards with Halle in pursuit.

Halle ducks under a wild punch, and nails priyanka in the chin with an uppercut that rattles her teeth. Halle grabs priyanka by the hair, yanks her head down and into a knee lift. Priyanka's knees wobble but Halle holds her up by her hair. Halle bends the Indian actress forward and forces priyanka Chopra head between her thighs. Clamping the shut around her opponent's head, Halle slams an ax handle down into priyanka's back. Stopping to unhook priyanka bra. Halle reaches down and grabs priyanka's left tit. Halle said not as big as mine. Halle Berry fingers dig into priyanka Chopra tit. Priyanka reaches around with both hands and sinks her fingernails into Halle's ass."Your ass is what's huge," shouts priyanka.

Priyanka claws away at Halle butt. Halle lets go of priyanka's tit and drives another ax handle into priyanka's back. Priyanka rakes her claws down Halle's ass, then down her thighs. Halle tries to pull away, but priyanka holds her legs and drives forward, toppling Halle over.

As they roll on the floor, priyanka entwines her legs around Halle's, overpowers Halle Berry and rolls her over on to her back. Priyanka grabs Halle by the hair and starts to batter the back of her neck. In trouble, Halle has the strength to push up to all fours and flips onto her back, pinning priyanka under her, but priyanka quickly clinches her legs around Halle's waist and pulls her into a full nelson. Priyanka tightens her vice and pulls Halle up as she rolls to her side. Priyanka threatens to snap Halle's neck while her scissors crush Halle Berry's ribs. Halle thrashes, moaning loudly. Priyanka works her over for forty seconds, her big thighs doing serious damage. Suddenly Halle rams her head back and catches priyanka in the nose. Priyanka release the hold and kicks Halle Berry away."You'll pay for that, bitch," shouts priyanka.

Both priyanka and Halle are on their feet. They meet in a test of strength. As their arms and backs strain, Halle holds her ground and forces priyanka to one knee. Priyanka Chopra slowly pull her way back up. Priyanka Pressing her chest heavily into Halle, priyanka abruptly slams her knee into Halle's bruised ribs. Priyanka shoves the startled Halle Berry backwards.

Pressing Halle Berry against the wall, priyanka slips her left hand free, rakes Halle Berry eyes and chops her in the throat. Priyanka pulls Halle down into a reverse headlock and slams an elbow into Halle's back. Priyanka bends Halle far forward, wraps her arms around Halle's waist. With a grunt priyanka squats a bit and then upends Halle Berry. Priyanka shifts Halle's weight back across her left shoulder. Halle is screaming as priyanka applies a back breaker. Halle uses everything she has to hold out. Her taut stomach muscles strain as she twists her body and kicks her legs. Unable to maintain the hold, priyanka slams Halle head first into the floor.

Priyanka seizes the dazed Halle by the ankles. Holding her legs apart, priyanka stomps down rapidly into Halle's crotch. As Halle cries out in pain, priyanka Chopra turns her over and applies a Boston crab. Priyanka sets her self low over Halle Berry and bears down. Halle struggles wildly for a 15 seconds or so. Her legs are too strong for priyanka to control. Finally kicking her right leg free, Halle rolls to her side. As priyanka tries to stop her, priyanka slams her right foot into priyanka's belly and kicks her away.

Halle is slow to rise, holding her aching back. Priyanka is back on the attack. Priyanka grabs Halle Berry by her hair, yanks her to her feet. Priyanka drives her knee into Halle's back, spins her around and slams her knee into Halle Berry's crotch. She crashes a double ax handle against the side of her foe's reeling head as she falls. Priyanka lands with both knees driving into Halle's side. Turning her foe onto her back, priyanka straddles her waist, pinning her arms under her own legs. Priyanka rips off Halle's Bra."Let's see what you have here. Oops, nothing to write home about," she laughs.

Priyanka grabs two hands full of Halle's tits and twists. As h tries to buck, priyanka slams her left fist backward and into Halle's gut. Halle arches up, bucking and twisting her wide hips. Priyanka again blasts away at her belly, collapsing the arching Halle back to the floor and driving the air from her body.

Realizing that Halle still has some fight left in her, priyanka switches to a two handed choke. As Halle's face turns red, priyanka releases her hold. Leaning forward, priyanka presses her boobs down into Halle's face, smothering her."You should take lessons from me, but this is one hold that you just don't have the equipment for," taunts priyanka.As priyanka leans forward, having all kinds of fun, Halle manages to pull her arms free. Halle grabs priyanka's boobs and twists as hard as she can. Priyanka curses and straightens up. Halle bucks and rolls priyanka over.

A very angry Halle leaps onto priyanka, and they tumble to the floor, rolling over and over. This time, Halle is able to grapevine priyanka's legs. Rolling priyanka Chopra onto her back, Halle quickly straddles her waist. Grabbing two hands full of hair, Halle repeatedly pounds priyanka Chopra head into the floor. Retaining the hair hold with her left, Halle slaps her right hand back and forth against priyanka's face. Though stunned, priyanka succeeds in bucking Halle off her perch.

Both priyanka Chopra and Halle Berry scramble to their feet. Halle punches priyanka in the belly and priyanka returns fire. They stand toe to toe, slugging it out in a gut busting war. Priyanka is getting the worst of it. Grabbing Halle by the hair, priyanka head butts Halle Berry. Halle spins around on her feet, dazed. Priyanka catches her, hoists her up and body slams her to the floor. Priyanka stands over Halle for a moment, then lands with a double knee drop exploding into Halle Berry's belly.

Priyanka, tired and ready to put an end to this battle, squats down heavily in a reverse straddle on Halle Berry's face. She grinds her big ass down hard on Halle Berry. Raising her hands high, priyanka blasts a double ax handle down into Halle's belly. Priyanka stops for a moment, then stands. She hair hauls Halle Berry to her feet, wraps her arms around her waist and lifts her into a bear hug. Priyanka carries her nearly broken foe around the ring."Give up, Halle, its over," priyanka commands.

As priyanka lifts Halle higher for leverage, Halle Berry manages to pull her arms free. Halle throws her arms around priyanka's neck and wraps her legs around priyanka's waist. Two tired women are locked in a deadly embrace. For a full minute, neither will give ground.

Then, finally, priyanka Chopra lets out a loud moan and drops to her knees, exhausted from carrying Halle's weight. The women pitch forward. Halle, on her back, cranks up the pressure with her legs while her arms hold tight around priyanka Chopra's neck. Immobilized, priyanka has nothing left. Her big boobs ooze out between their two bodies. Halle notches up the pressure with her thighs. Priyanka screams. Again, Halle notches up the pressure, this time sustaining her vice grip for nearly twenty seconds.

Utterly exhausted, priyanka cries out her submission. Halle Berry rolls her to her side, then shoves her away and stands up slowly; her legs quivering. Smiling, Halle screams I win and gives priyanka's ass a parting kick then Halle Berry grabbed priyanka Chopra hair and pulled her up and take her to the bathroom and throw priyanka too the floor then Halle turned on the shower tap Halle Berry grabbed priyanka hair and put her up and wipe her arms around priyanka back pull her in a barhug and squeezing priyanka body hot water from the shower start to pouring in both of their bodies priyanka and Halle both women dipping in hot water. Halle kiss priyanka in the lip and put five fingers in priyanka pussy. Priyanka screams in pain. Halle finger fuck priyanka faster faster priyanka Chopra Burst into orgasm and priyanka collapsed then Halle Berry grab priyanka hair and pulled her up and started fingers priyanka ass and pussy till priyanka orgasm again and collapse into the floor. then Halle Berry got out of the bathroom leaving priyanka in the bathroom Halle got dress and left the gym. Priyanka wake up and she was crying in the bathroom priyanka was humiliated she wanted revenge she want to destroy Halle Berry, priyanka got up got dress and left the gym came back to her house she then went to her bedroom and crying all night and wanted to sleep. next day Priyanka husband Nick came home and look at priyanka and said what's wrong priyanka said I was beating and fuck by Halle Berry. Nick said do you want any help. Priyanka said I need you to get Halle in a room so I can destroy her and fuck Halle. Nick said yes I will help.then both of them start planning. Nick call a producer friend and said I want you to call Halle Berry and tell her there is a big film that you want her to be a part of you should come to this hotel room and meet me to discuss the film hotel room.
Halle Berry was very happy she defeated priyanka Chopra. Halle Berry was dancing suddenly hearing phone ringing Halle pick up the phone and she said who is this in response he said I am producer I want you to be a part of my next film I want to discuss my next film so you come to this hotel room to discuss the film. Halle Berry said alright I will come then Halle drop the phone and start thinking something is strange Halle Berry decided to go to the hotel room she Ware a shirt and pant. then Halle went to the hotel and Ring the door bell the door was open by Nick, Halle was surprised to see priyanka husband Nick. Halle Berry said are you hear for the film. Nick said come inside please Halle Berry came inside and look around the room suddenly someone came out of the bathroom in Bra and panties it was priyanka Chopra she was looking hot, Halle Berry ask what do you want priyanka. Priyanka said I want revenge I want to fuck you bitch. Halle Berry said alright I'll teach you a lesson today you will never forget. Halle Berry strip her pants and shirt seductively then throw them into the Floor then both women we're looking at each other with hate. priyanka asked Nick you sit in the couch do not interfere in this fight. then Nick take off all clothes became nude and went to the couch and sit there. Both women we're looking at each other with hate.
Priyanka came close and slap Halle in the face Halle response by slapping priyanka in the face. Both priyanka and Halle grabbing each others hair and start pulling it with all strength, both priyanka and Halle screaming and call each other bitch both priyanka and Halle slamming their boobs against each other.
priyanka Chopra let go her hair and punch her in the jaw Halle Berry screamed in pain as the punch to the jaw snapped her head back. Backing her against a wall, priyanka Chopra smashed two punches to her tits and an uppercut to her chin, stunning Halle Berry. Priyanka came at Halle only to meet a straight right to her left cheek that snapped her head to the right side, never seeing the uppercut that exploded onto her left tit as she grimaced in pain and fell back a step, bringing both arms up to protect her tits from any further punches! Halle ripped a left jab into priyanka's unprotected face, splitting her lower lip as her knuckles crashed squarely on priyanka Chopra's chin. Halle Berry drove her fists repeatedly into priyanka's tits as she screamed in pain as the blows started to turn her tits red. Desperate, priyanka ripped punches into each of Halle's ripe and undefended tits, getting a gasp of agony from her foe's lips at each pain filled blow. Grabbing a handful of hair priyanka tugged Halle Berry into a punch to the side of her head. Priyanka started pounding her again and again as she held her head in range by the hair before finally letting Halle slump to the floor in agony.

Priyanka Pulling Halle by her hair with both hands, priyanka smashed her knee up into Halle's tits a few times through her bra before letting her fall to the floor. "How's that feel, bitch?" she cried out as Halle Berry moaned in pain. Before priyanka could capitalize Halle's legs shot out and wrapped around her waist. Halle Berry used her powerful legs to force her down to the floor and onto her side as the trapped beauty pulled her hair, trying to free herself. A cry of pain echoed throughout the room but Halle's scissors held priyanka tightly. Priyanka's face was twisted in pain as she raked her nails down the sides of her rival's sexy legs leaving scratches along them. Halle just grit her teeth, determined to crush the bitch to defeat with her legs. Halle grabbed priyanka's wrists and tightened her legs, enjoying her domination.

Priyanka's pretty face was twisted in pain from the scissors as she struggled to free her hands from her rival's clutches. Freeing her hands she tore off Halle's bra and began crushing Halle's tits as her face twisted in agony. With her legs crushing priyanka's sides Halle Berry seemed to be winning, but priyanka's talons were making quick work of her tits, now swollen and covered with her desperate nail rakes. Priyanka reached out desperately and clasped Halle's left tit fully in her hand and gave it a twist to the left then to the right and now had her full attention as she screamed, tried to pry the fingers from her now aching tit.

In agony, Halle ripped of priyanka's bra and began twisting her tits, desperate to free her own. Halle started to throw some punches at her trapped foe, striking her in the right eye and then her left cheek which started ballooning up almost immediately. Halle Berry screamed suddenly as priyanka Chopra reached out and grabbed both her tits in her hands and was twisting and turning the flesh as she drove her nails in like screws into wood. Halle's legs sprang open and she used them to kick priyanka away, crying out as her tits were pulled outwards, as she kicked her rival away till her breasts were free from her painful grip.

Both priyanka Chopra and Halle Berry glared at each other as they each caught their breath, each massaging their injured boobs. After a moment of silent staring and facing each other on their knees, both priyanka and Halle started to duke it out, first priyanka connected with a short right hook that splashed Halle's right tit against her ribcage. As she grimaced in pain a left uppercut caught her under her jaw, snapping her head back! Priyanka drove a straight right into the nipple of Halle's left tit and was rewarded with a loud cry from her rival's mouth. Priyanka slammed a punch into Halle's nose, knocking her on her back as blood began to flow. Before Halle could even move priyanka came down ass first onto her belly, knocking the wind from her and began to assault her tits with some more punches!

Priyanka shifted her weight forward, squatting her butt down on Halle Berry's boobs, straddling her foe's chest and pinning her arms at her side. Priyanka Chopra grabbed two handfuls of hair and bounced Halle's head up and down on the floor. Working on instinct, Halle Berry bucked her hips, arching her body up. Priyanka was too far forward to maintain her perch and rolled off of her, quickly get to her feet. Still dazed, Halle was on one knee trying to get up as priyanka's kick tagged her in the head, as she fell back to the floor. Grabbing Halle Berry's hair with her left hand and pulling her up, priyanka's foot lashed out and clipped her in the side of her face four times in rapid succession. Holding Halle's head at arms length, priyanka uncorked a devastating open hand slap to her face as blood began flowing from her nose. Pulling Halle Berry's head low, she slammed three kicks into her cunt before letting her fall to the floor.

Straddling Halle, priyanka reached down and crushed her big tits in her hands, digging her nails into the tender titflesh as Halle Berry yelled out and grabbed priyanka's wrists, trying to free her chest. Priyanka ripped her hands outwards, raking her nails across Halle's tits as Halle Berry bellowed in anguish. Priyanka then reached in and latched onto Halle's nipples and started twisting them like taffy as her rival's body stiffened in response and struggled furiously underneath. Enjoying Halle's painful cries, priyanka reared backwards as she tugged on both tits, pulling them upwards and causing Halle Berry to scream in utter anguish. She held them there for a few seconds and then she came forward, releasing them. Priyanka brought her fists smashing down right across the nipples of each, driving them in deeply as her dainty fists sank in behind them as Halle Berry roared on agony!!!!

Smiling, priyanka grabbed each nipple and again she reared back as she tugged the tits back by them and ripped the nipples left and right, then still holding the right tit she came forward and began chopping the underside of the tit over and over as Halle screamed at the top of her lungs.

"You bitch! My tits!" Halle Berry sobbed, her hands holding on to priyanka Chopra's wrists limply.Priyanka continued her chopping again and again, really sinking the side of her hand deeply into the now swollen and bruised tits. After a few more chops she released it and grabbing the other nipple and began the same treatment. Halle Berry screamed as priyanka savagely raked her nails up the undersides of her tits till she had scratched them up pretty badly."What's wrong, bitch?" Priyanka Chopra taunted. "Am I hurting you?"

Gleeful, priyanka began slapping Halle Berry's tits as Halle Berry screamed in agony. Desperate, Halle slugged priyanka in the mouth and unseated her. As they rolled priyanka's knee caught Halle in the pussy! Halle Berry cried out in pain as priyanka took full advantage and grounded her knee against it as she slammed her head against the floor by the hair! Now on top and her foe laying stunned beneath her, priyanka really let her have it as she pounded her head again and again then she released one hand and slapped Halle Berry in the face while holding her by the hair!

To her credit, Halle Berry still managed to drive her fist against priyanka's left tit, bringing a look of pain across her foe's face! A second blow looked like it would unseat priyanka as her face twisted in agony, but she managed to right herself and she rammed her knee down against Halle Berry's cunt again and Halle Berry yelled in anguish as priyanka started slapping her in the face with hard stinging blows! Priyanka straddled Halle's belly and trapped her arms beneath her knees. With an evil grin she started pulling and twisting Halle's nipples as Halle Berry twisted and squirmed in pain under her!! Priyanka smashed her fist down on each of Halle Berry's breasts in quick succession till Halle Berry was obviously in great pain, unable to defend herself from the blows.

Standing, priyanka pulled Halle up by her hair and slammed a punch to her face, dropping her to the floor. Pulling her up again, priyanka Chopra nailed Halle Berry with an uppercut to the chin, putting her flat on her back. Pulling her up one final time, priyanka held onto her hair as she ripped off Halle's panties and sank her fingers in, mauling her pussy. Halle's eyes went wide as her legs went limp, moaning in agony as her cunt was ravaged. In excruciating pain, a desperate Halle mustered up all of her strength and grabbed a hold of priyanka's panties bottom. She pulled up with all her might and a surprised priyanka screamed in pain and let go, as Halle fell to her knees. As priyanka struggled to pull her panties back down, Halle slammed her fists into priyanka's cunt, dropping her as well.

Crawling on top of her foe, Halle ripped off priyanka's panties and gripping her pussy hair with all five fingers began yanking it out by the clumps, priyanka Chopra screaming in agony. Halle reached into priyanka's sweaty cunt and grabbed a hold of a wet clit and began pulling on it and twisting it making it red as a beet. Priyanka by now was letting out deafening screams that sounded almost in human, they were so loud that Halle had to punch priyanka Chopra out to silence her. Halle reached down and latched onto each of priyanka's breasts, wrenching the tits out to the sides as her body jerked in response. Halle smiled wickedly as she gouged her fingernails into the soft pliable titflesh as again her rival's body jerked at the ravaging of her tits, her screams filling the room with each hard pull. After a minute of absolute titty torture Halle grabbed her left tit in one hand and began sending punches against it from the outside, driving her knuckles in deeply with each blow and then grinding them back and forth.

Halle pummeled priyanka Chopra's face and tits, paying special attention to priyanka's boobs, her fists smashing into the titflesh as her foe's face twisted in pain with each shot. Desperate, priyanka wrapped her lithe sexy legs around Halle Berry's midsection and poured every ounce of strength she had into them as a visibly pained Halle barely suppressed a cry as her sides were crushed by her foe's powerful scissors!

"I'm going to cut you in half, you bitch, then I'll really pound the shit out of those poor excuses for tits that you have!"Halle shuddered in pain as priyanka's fists plowed into her tits simultaneously, mashing the jugs painfully as they crashed into the flesh. Priyanka drew her fists back and again brought them crashing down onto Halle Berry's breasts!"Arrrhhhhh!" was torn from Halle Berry's lips as she grabbed both of priyanka's wrists.A cruel smile crossing her lips, priyanka grabbed each already swollen tit in her fingers, mashing the tender flesh between her fingers as her trapped foe bucked wildly, crying out in agony!

Standing, priyanka pulled Halle to her feet and rammed her fist into Halle's stomach again and again, causing her to arch over in pain. Priyanka let loose a hard uppercut that slammed into the tender underside of Halle's left tit, sending the tit flying painfully upwards as she let out a small moan of pain. Priyanka slammed another blow into the other breast as Halle, her face contorted in pain, struggled to regain control, ripping and tugging priyanka's left breast around by the nipple. Blow after tremendous blow crushed her right tit against her chest as priyanka Chopra hammered her breast flat as tears streamed down her face from Halle Berry's attack on her left nipple and tit! Halle Berry was in more trouble though then priyanka as her tits were bruised and swollen from her attack.

Desperate, Halle wailed without mercy on each of priyanka's tits. She knocked them left and right, up and down, her knuckles plowing deeply into the soft titflesh as priyanka's face lit up in utter agony as she gasped loudly with each blow then. Priyanka Chopra finally brought up her guard to protect her over pounded chest as Halle unleashed a kick to her pussy, dropping priyanka to the knees. Halle viciously rammed her knee into her rival's right tit as priyanka's cry echoed around the room."How does it feel you little bitch? You like it, don't you?"

Halle brought her knee up and crushed priyanka's right tit again, this time causing her rival to turn red with pain as blood vessels in her tit are burst from the force of the blow. Enjoying herself, Halle started to slap the right tit over and over between ripping out handfuls of hair, the bruises soon accumulating on her rival's right tit from the hard slapping she is subjecting the breast to. A sobbing priyanka was tugged roughly by the hair, forcing her head up, and Halle Berry smiled cruelly as she twisted priyanka's tits, priyanka's voice reaches new levels of loudness as she was slammed against the wall, her tits getting a vicious twisting at her hated rival's hands as she tugged at Halle Berry's wrists, desperate to free herself from the monumental pain being inflicted on them.

Pulling priyanka away from the wall, Halle smashed her knee over and over into priyanka's cunt, as priyanka Chopra sobbed in agony. Finally, Halle Berry let priyanka fall to the floor battered and beaten, as she tried to massage the pain away from her tits and cunt. Halle Berry straddled her devastated foe and astride priyanka, she slapped the bruised and battered boobs around as priyanka roared in agony, tears streaming down her pretty face."I guess we know who's the better woman, bitch!" Halle shouted, ramming her fist into priyanka's cunt as she said so!

Priyanka moaned incoherently after two more savage blows to her cunt from the victorious Halle Berry. Halle lowered her chest onto priyanka's face, breast smothering her with her tits, the ultimate insult for priyanka Chopra. Priyanka crying in pain, Halle Berry keep smothering priyanka till she became unconscious, Halle Berry got up she look at priyanka Chopra and smile and then Halle turn back and look at priyanka husband Nick who was sitting at the couch Nick was shock to see priyanka Chopra defeated Nick cock Burst cum Halle Berry came close to Nick and grab his cook and suck it dry then Halle put Nick cook in Her pussy and fuck Nick till he became unconscious. Halle Berry up and got dress and then she left the hotel room victorious.
Halle Berry win.
Like Reply