Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Saw someone or have been seen by someone in the Nude...!!!
Starting the thread for a larger viewers... please share...

Hi Friends... This is my first thread on this forum and the idea of watching someone naked or being seen naked by someone has always excited me a lot... I think there are lot many people out here or there who loves it too... People oversees are so open about nudity that they can hang around in the nude on public places like nude beaches or nudist resorts but we don't have such places in India though people like it a lot... We have to find ways to enjoy such things in secrecy...

So I request you to share your real life stories when you have seen someone nude or been seen in the nude by someone... It could be a stranger or your friends or family or your relative...

Do share the experience briefly and how you have liked it... whether they are shocked or they have liked it inside that you have caught them nude and you both opened up with each other or had sex afterwards or anything...

If you wish you can mention your sex to add some spice to your experience... 

waiting to hear from you...  [Image: smile.png]
[+] 2 users Like honeysingh427's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(15-01-2019, 10:45 PM)honeysingh427 Wrote: Starting the thread for a larger viewers... please share...

Hi Friends... This is my first thread on this forum and the idea of watching someone naked or being seen naked by someone has always excited me a lot... I think there are lot many people out here or there who loves it too... People oversees are so open about nudity that they can hang around in the nude on public places like nude beaches or nudist resorts but we don't have such places in India though people like it a lot... We have to find ways to enjoy such things in secrecy...

So I request you to share your real life stories when you have seen someone nude or been seen in the nude by someone... It could be a stranger or your friends or family or your relative...

Do share the experience briefly and how you have liked it... whether they are shocked or they have liked it inside that you have caught them nude and you both opened up with each other or had sex afterwards or anything...

waiting to hear from you...  [Image: go.php?u=hVI6gEXCYdBxFLgFXac%2B0DqB3Y4r9...%3D%3D&b=5]
I have seen my mother nude many time. first I seen her and father having sex, I seen them in night sexreatly. after that I intentionally seen her while bathing from bathroom window. It was very nice movement for me, seeing women fully nude and having sex. and that also own mom made me horny. some guilt and high hornyness was there in me at that time
[+] 5 users Like shrimarathi's post
Like Reply
(15-01-2019, 10:45 PM)honeysingh427 Wrote: Starting the thread for a larger viewers... please share...

waiting to hear from you...  [Image: smile.png]

My brother in law saw me nude when I came out of bathroom nude and forgot his presense. Curtain was not proper and he was hiding behind curtain to see me.
I pretended that I didn't noticed him however I noticed him from dressing table's mirror and wore clothes normally as I didn't want to get embarrassed or to embarrass him.
Later her opened more with me and started double meaning praises and later I found his cum on my inners also
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
[+] 6 users Like live.life's post
Like Reply
Of course, Many times!

Grandmom
Mom
My aunt
My Uncle's BBW
My elder cousin (she is a regular lover)
Our housemaid (when i was 5), i peeped under her petticoat
Our neighbour across the street when we were about 7
My Mom in Law once, unaware, in her toilet
Our present maid (she is pretty, fair and slim), but only barebreasted
A junior colleague and a lover
Hospital nurses (their dorm loo was next door once when i was staying outside town)
Village belle peeing in the open
Hard when challenged
Soft when relaxed!

banana banana  

[+] 3 users Like BIRJO's post
Like Reply
Yes, my mom and dad many times during my growing years. I faintly remember the first time was when I was very small, we 3 had a bath together. Thenafter, many times by chance when dad would be pressing/kneading mom's boobs. Once during a drinking session in the evening while on holidays in Goa, when naughty Hindi Bollywood songs were playing and mom was dancing for dad in her underwear. I saw them from the gap detween the Windows of our rooms in the lodge. Then during the same vacation when we were swimming, we both were in our underwear and mom was wearing a T-shirt and skirt. While playing when dad was again and again whispering in hear ears and she was laughing loudly I dived and went underwater that is when I saw my moms skirt floating above her waist and dads hand was in her panties. But the last one was one to remember. Because of some disturbance I got up in the morning around 6 when i saw my dad was sleeping with his lungi open and his lund resting out in open and sleeping next to him was mom with her gown raised till her neck. And that was the first time in my remembrance when I saw my moms kulla's and her well shaped but bushy, rather very bushy moustache. Today, when I have seen so many women naked I realise that I have inherited this liking for bushy moustache from none other than dad.
[+] 2 users Like chiragthefucker's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2019, 10:10 AM)live.life Wrote: My brother in law saw me nude when I came out of bathroom nude and forgot his presense. Curtain was not proper and he was hiding behind curtain to see me.
I pretended that I didn't noticed him however I noticed him from dressing table's mirror and wore clothes normally as I didn't want to get embarrassed or to embarrass him.
Later her opened more with me and started double meaning praises and later I found his cum on my inners also

Wow... thats an awesome experience and hats off to you to handle the situation with such boldness... The thought of being watched by someone in the nude must have made your pussy wet... and he is really lucky to get an eyeful of your beautiful nude body... 

Did you like being watched like that..??
Like Reply
(16-02-2019, 02:16 PM)BIRJO Wrote: Of course, Many times!

Grandmom
Mom
My aunt
My Uncle's BBW
My elder cousin (she is a regular lover)
Our housemaid (when i was 5), i peeped under her petticoat
Our neighbour across the street when we were about 7
My Mom in Law once, unaware, in her toilet
Our present maid (she is pretty, fair and slim), but only barebreasted
A junior colleague and a lover
Hospital nurses (their dorm loo was next door once when i was staying outside town)
Village belle peeing in the open

Thats awesome man... you have got some luck at your side to have chances to see so many nude women... thats great... (Y)

Do share some of your experiences... wud love to read them...
Like Reply
(18-02-2019, 06:24 PM)chiragthefucker Wrote: Yes, my mom and dad many times during my growing years. I faintly remember the first time was when I was very small,  we 3 had a bath together. Thenafter, many times by chance when dad would be pressing/kneading mom's boobs. Once during a drinking session in the evening while on holidays in Goa, when naughty Hindi Bollywood songs were playing and mom was dancing for dad in her underwear. I saw them from the gap detween the Windows of our rooms in the lodge. Then during the same vacation when we were swimming, we both were in our underwear and mom was wearing a T-shirt and skirt. While playing when dad was again and again whispering in hear ears and she was laughing loudly I dived and went underwater that is when I saw my moms skirt floating above her waist and dads hand was in her panties. But the last one was one to remember. Because of some disturbance I got up in the  morning  around 6 when i saw my dad was sleeping with his lungi open and his lund resting out in open and sleeping next  to him was mom with her gown raised till her neck. And that was the first time in my remembrance   when I saw my moms kulla's and her well shaped but bushy, rather very bushy moustache. Today, when I have seen so many women naked I realise that I have inherited this liking for bushy moustache from none other than dad.

Nice experiences man... (Y)

Do share the stories when you see other naked women...
Like Reply
(18-02-2019, 09:12 PM)honeysingh427 Wrote: Wow... thats an awesome experience and hats off to you to handle the situation with such boldness... The thought of being watched by someone in the nude must have made your pussy wet... and he is really lucky to get an eyeful of your beautiful nude body... 

Did you like being watched like that..??

Yes I was wet and liked being watched secretly.
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
[+] 2 users Like live.life's post
Like Reply
Hi friends,

I think it would be great if XOSSIPY cd start its own CHATROOM!
To benefit DESI members to meet and make new DESI chat friends!
Almost all of the web's free chat forums are targetted by foreigners (non-Indians).
XOSSIPY cd be the prefect host for such a chat forum!

PLEASE PARTICIPATE in this online POLL To gather demand from all members (on whether XOSSIPY shd have its own chat forum or NOT)!

https://xossipy.com/thread-5973.html
Hard when challenged
Soft when relaxed!

banana banana  

[+] 2 users Like BIRJO's post
Like Reply
Once i purposely dropped my towel in front of the maid after having bath.She felt shy and left the room after seeing my hard dick.
[+] 2 users Like WifePicShare's post
Like Reply
Yes seen my real sister full nude.
Even cousin sister.
Shown myself nude to cousin sister
[+] 3 users Like saj's post
Like Reply
wife
mother father
mil fil
many others
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
my hangout id is my username
Like Reply
My sis in law - saali half nude. Walked in to room she was changing. Saw her in lingerie
[+] 3 users Like satinsilk's post
Like Reply
(03-04-2019, 03:58 PM)saj Wrote: Yes seen my real sister full nude.
Even cousin sister.
Shown myself nude to cousin sister

Wow... that is really awesome...

Please let us know your experience in brief details...
Like Reply
saw my mom full nude
Like Reply
when how
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
i saw my college friend bathing in our college tour.
Like Reply
(03-04-2019, 08:30 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: wife
mother father
mil fil
many others 
You have got a long list bro..
Like Reply