Misc. Erotica The Holy Savior - REBOOTED (Completed)
Hello friends. I believe that many of my old friends from xossip have joined xossipy and hope they might remember of the story "The Holy Savior - mother and grandma strive to save child with the help of a sadhu"  which I originally posted on xossip. I remember the story was loved by the readers that time. 

One thing I noticed here on the forum is, many people like the stories in category -'son watches mother with other man'. As the category is popular and this story falls under the category, I thought of restarting the series here. 

I expect to get similar kind of response from you over here. Thanks and Enjoy.

P.S. - having said of responses I am not seeking only goodies and praises. Your suggestions and even poking if you feel I didn't match your expectation are all welcome. Just stay in touch. Thanks.
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
[+] 2 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part - I
Some incidences make lasting impression on your mind throughout your life - especially those childhood incidences. But there are unfortunates like me for whom childhood is not as glorious as most children. Many of my personality disorders, I believe have their roots in one of my childhood incidences. Today, when I think about that incidence through the eyes of an adult, it feels like it wasn't my fault at all and however strange and tragic that incident was; it would have been happened with anybody. 

My name is Aditya and I was too young to understand what has happened at that time. But you know, there is this thing called memory which stores down every significant incidences you went through in your life; mostly bad, dark ones. Only to tie you down to your past; to reveal their true meaning as you grow up; and to haunt you over your life thereafter.  Today, I am going to tell you that true incidence which turned my life into a misery. 

My father is a business man and frequently travel outside. From my childhood, I have been staying most of my time with my Mother and grandma. My grandma - Savitri was a religious lady and was very superstitious. My mother Arpita was totally controlled by my grandma on this. My grandma used to tell the stories of sin and salvation that can arise if the path of faith and righteousness is followed or not. Mummy's mind was totally molded by my grandma and she always remain tensed on the fact that she may not be able fulfill the roles and responsibility that my grandma expect from her.

My father on the other hand was a non believer and generally mocks at my Mummy and my grandma for their belief and superstition.

There was old maid servant who used to work at our house. Everyone used to call her Sita Mousi even though she was almost same age as my grandma. Once I had overheard the discussion between Sita Mousi and my grandma. Sita Mousi's daughter-in-law ran away with her lover and then she was saved by one Swamiji. That Swamiji told to them that she was hypnotized by her lover and he performed 'yagya' to save her from her evil lover. She used to talk about strange power that Swamiji possessed.

My grandma was influenced by Sita Mousi words and one day decided to call Swamiji when my father went outside for his work. That day I saw Swamiji for first time. And I didn’t happen to have good opinion about him; to be honest, I got afraid of him. He was big, old guy with long beard; with dark complexion and fiery eyes you can’t dare to look into. This was the first time, I have seen a man as big and scary as him. My grandma and Mummy invited him in our house and they started talking to him. I was so afraid I was hardly able to concentrate on what my Mummy and grandma was discussing with him.

In the night, when my Mummy took me to bed, I could not stop myself from asking her-"Who is he?"

Mummy smiled and said-"Are you afraid of him.."

I felt insulted-"Why are you saying so?...I am afraid of him.."

Mummy laughed-"I saw your face...you are so frightened..you ran away..."

Swamiji used to visit us quiet often in our house. Grandma and Mummy were mesmerized by his presence in our house and try to please him. Mummy sometime used to talk to my father about this Swamiji. She also used to bring me in front of Swamiji and usually ask him to give me his blessing. Then Swamiji used to put his big palm over my head and looked into my eyes directly and say something which I never able to comprehend.

But there was something in his eyes which make my tongue go dry, foot go weak. I don’t know what that was but it made me feel so insecure. I saw my Mummy and my grandma gradually falling for this Swamiji. Whatever he speak to them seems to be divine word for them.

One day i saw Mummy literally arguing with my dad about this Swamiji.

Mummy-"why don't you take this seriously?...It is a matter of our own child."

Father-"you are becoming just like Maa...I cannot spend money on this..."

Mummy-"Swamiji has never asked for money...you always think about money.."

Father-"Then why are you telling me about this?"

Mummy-"You are the man of this house...Did I ever done anything without asking you...Maa-ji is always pushing me...and it is for the good of our child.."

Father-"I know who is behind you...I will talk to Maa...There is no need of any puja...I told you I don't like that Swamiji's coming to our house and do any bullshit...you don't know about these people...all are thief."

Mummy felt insulted when dad called Swamiji as thief. I saw her face turned red but she never argued with dad when she become angry. All she could say, "if you have courage saying Swamiji as thief, say it in front of your mother."

Dad did not care and started looking into his business documents.

Mummy went away from the room. Later when I came out from my room and saw my Mummy talking to the grandma on this.

grandma was telling Mummy-"I don't care what my son say. we will have the puja when he will be away."

And it really happened, this time when dad went outside of our house, my grandma called Swamiji for Puja.

I could remember that day when I came from my school at noon and saw the puja going inside our balcony. I sawSwamiji sitting straight in front of fire and my Mummy and my grandma sitting on other side of fire with their hand folded and eyes closed.

I was about to say something, when Sita mousi who was standing near me looked at me and show me an indication for keeping quiet. There was one more person sitting beside Swamiji helping him with the 'yagya'. I observed that the new person's eyes were continuously rolling over my Mummy's body. My Mummy did not notice that as she has immersed herself in the yagya with her eyes closed reciting what Swamiji was reciting.

Sita mousi came near me and whispered-"Let me take you to your room."

Sita mousi took me to our room and told me to stay there. I told mousi that I am feeling hungry. She told me she will be back with food. After few minutes I saw my Mummy entering with some biscuit and water and asked me to have it quickly as Swamiji is waiting for me. I was taken to yagya and I sat beside Mummy when yagya was getting performed. I was asked to recite the prayer and my Mummy was helping me in throwing ghee over the Agni. As the fire was rising up with the pouring of ghee in it, I could see the fiery eyes of the Swamiji and this follower fixed on my Mummy upper torso.

After the yagya was done, I could hear Swamiji talking to my grandma on the next puja.

Swamiji-"We need to start the next set of Puja soon in our ashram."

grandma-"Swamiji...you know my son does not believe on this and he will be angry if he comes to know that I have sent my daughter-in-law to your ashram."

Swamiji-"But I am not inviting your daughter-in-law alone. You can come with whole family and take rest in ashram."

grandma-"I was initially planning to send my son and daughter-in-law in your ashram but I don't think he will go..."

Swamiji-"I was saying for the welfare of your grand child...I am seeing a great threat coming in his way."

grandma-"please Swamiji...do something..he is the heir of our family...if something happen to him ..what will happen to us?"

Swamiji-"This puja cannot guarantee the safety of your family successor. This can hold the threat for few days till it strike back."

Grandma look upset. After Swamiji and his follower left, I saw my grandma talking to my Mummy asking her to convince my father but my Mummy responded-"Maaji...I cannot change his mind..you know your own son..."

Days passed by, one day when I went outside to play with my friends, i got stung by a snake. i was playing when this happened, one of my friend cried out warning me and then I saw it near me. I had never seen a snake like this, the skin of the snake was a mixture of red and yellow. The moment I felt the bite sensation in my body, i lost my sense.

When I opened my eyes, i found myself in hospital with my Mummy, my father and my grandma standing beside me. I saw the doctor talking to the nurse and finally asked my father to come with him outside. I felt severe headache and has a sensation of my body burning. Mummy with tear stained eyes came near me and say-"How are you feeling now...darling?"

I was hardly able to speak. I had a sensation that something got chocked inside my throat.

After few minutes, I saw doctor coming inside and asked nurse -"Is the boy able to speak?"

Nurse shook her head in a negative manner. I saw my father coming inside.

Mummy almost cried seeing my father-"Why is he not speaking?"

My Father-"You need to control yourself..nothing has happened to our son."

My father came near me and asked-"Did you see how the snake looks?"

I tried to speak but felt pain on my throat.

Doctor told my family-"Leave him alone...He need some rest."

After one days, I was discharged from the hospital as I was out of danger by then but doctor warned my parents to take good care of me as the venom had weakened me. I was taken to my home. In few days, I was able to talk and do my daily activities like before, but there was no improvement in my physical appearances including height and weight. I started to get tired too early. 

One day I heard my father arguing with my Mummy and my grandma regarding me. My grandma was continuously insisting to visit the Swamiji with my Mummy and me. My father got infuriated with this told my grandma that-"Your grand child condition is not good and doctor told me not to allow him to go outside. Try to understand, whatever has bitten your grand child is a rare snake and unless doctor find antidote to that poison, I don't want my child to go anywhere."

My grandma shouted back-"I have told you that our Swamiji has already predicted that there is a threat coming to your child...you did not listen.."

Mummy supported grandma-"Please let us visit the Swamiji's ashram… what is the problem in that?...you have seen that he is not getting cured by the doctor.."

with my feeble feet, I rise and came near our door. This time my father shout back with angry tone-"I don't want my child to go anywhere!!! Tomorrow, I will leave because I have some unfinished work but i don't want him to be taken anywhere during my absence...I will touch-base with the doctor on this."

My Mummy saw me standing and say-"sweetheart..why you are here?"

She came near me and took me to the room.

I asked-"Mummy...why dad is so angry?"

she kissed on my forehead and said-"Don't worry...He is tensed about you."

I asked-"what has happened? why dad is tensed? ...Is something bad happened to me?"

“nothing beta…” she hold me tight.. I could feel her sobbing. 

Like Reply
Part II 
After that heated argument between my dad and orthodox lady–duo of our family, I didn’t hear about that Swamiji in our house. But soon father left for the business trip and I noticed that Mummy and grandma were planning to call Swamiji again. And it wasn’t unexpected to me; they were having such a faith on that Swamiji that I knew dad’s warning won’t stop them from bringing Swamiji in matter of my health. I didn’t know if that Swamiji has some divine powers, for me, the truth was, he was the man which I feared most in my life. I still doubt what was in him that I feared most – maybe his fiery eyes? his long beard? or his voice with which used to literally shook my heart. 

One day, when I was playing in the veranda, I overheard grandma talking with Swamiji, “I have already tell you Mataji, the “yagya” is of essential part of adhishtan we have undertook to save your grandson from the evil. The task is not that easy as you might think and “yagya” is only part of that adhishtan. How will you secure your heir if you stumble across such a little things?”

“But swamiji.. you know well.. my son is against all this. We are seeking your help itself behind him.. I am worrying if somehow he got to know that we were at your ashram, he will be angry and may restrict us from carrying out further rituals. Thus I humbly request you, please arrange puja here.”

“Mata..,” said he, “As I told you before, I don’t have problem arranging puja here.. in fact, we have performed earlier pujas here only.” He turned his face to other side and said, “but now the time has changed, the evil has reached very close. I could even sense his effect here on your vastu.” His words scared grandma. I could see her face fainted. He further continued, “How can a divine rituals like this be conducted in such vastu?” further he added, “Its now up to you. You have to chose what you can afford – going by your son’s wish or coming to ashram and clear the life thread off your grandson. God bless you all..” and he left for his ashram.

So by then, I made up my mind to go to ashram as I knew well how much Mummy and grandma were concerned regarding my safety. That night sita mousi told my grandma and mom that Swamiji has allowed to come grandma along with Mummy and me. But she has to live in outer shelters away from the huts at middle – near the yadnya kund which are build up for bhakts coming for yagya. And Swamiji wasn’t expecting grandma to attend yagya that time. Soon Mummy and grandma conveyed their consent through sita mousi and requested to arrange yagya earliest possible. I was very scared knowing that now I will be living in that Swamiji’s ashram for few days. 

And withing couple of days, we end up into one of the huts at middle of the ashram. My mummy was wearing a beautiful yellow saree and looked so gorgeous that when we were walking to our hut I felt like all the ashram personnel and Bhakts were watching at us only. Hardly had we entered and placed our bags, Swamiji come there along with his assistants.

Mummy and I bowed before him. He smiled and blessed us. But I felt like his eyes were continuously roaming over mummy’s body. His assistants also stunned to see a beautiful woman like my mother

“Beti, you are going to live in this room until 'yagya' samapti”, he continued further, “and so you should also follow aashram’s rules and rituals.” mummy nodded in yes. 

Beside Swamiji there was standing a young girl, hardly twenty years old, wearing the same saffron colored saree and blouse which all other women in ashram were wearing. She was calm, beautiful but her innocent eyes looked like lost into thoughts. 

“This is Anagha, Swamiji introduced that girl, she lives in very next hut of yours. She will guide you about the cultures of our ashram.” saying this Swamiji once again eyed mummy and left along with his disciples leaving Anagha behind. Mummy and Anagha looked at each other and smiled.

Soon they two became good friends. Anagha guided her with all the to-dos, mantras and code of conducts of the ashram. She helped mummy with getting saffron cloths for her and have them properly stitched first day itself. Except our 'yagya' time; and at night when Anagha is required to go to Swamiji’s hut for seva, mummy and Anagha were always together. But that left me alone, in that boring and kind of horror environment of ashram. I was spending day after days just lying in bed. 

But that was not the toughest part for me. It was too much for me to seat at 'yagya' for hours continuously – saying 'swaha...' and pouring ghee in agni. I was getting tired but couldn’t dare to say in presence of that strict Swami. On the other hand I could easily see my mummy exposed to filthy eyes of that Swamiji and his disciples. My mummy was really a beautiful woman in her mid-thirties, she was fair like moon, her skin and body was so soft and delicate that even an hour walk in afternoon used to cause rashes to her skin. Her silky hair were dark and long reaching below her waist. She was having fabulous figure with heavy chest and spectacular swinging bottom. She was looking nothing less than goddess in that saffron saree which she wore in most modest manner covering all her body and taking pallu over her head. And I felt like Swamiji was mad for her cause all the time he hardly used to give me attention. All the time he talked with my mummy giving her instructions, impressing her how he cares about me. Actually I thought he was flirting her. 

I actually don’t know whether mummy really understood that or not. But whenever Swamiji overdid it, she looked little hesitate. Swamiji used to stare her all the time through 'yagya'. And many times I had noticed tent in his dhoti and his mantra broken by deep moan; especially when my mummy was asked to take duck into water pond next to 'yagyakunda'and then seat at 'yagya'. Each day, after such return of mummy, Swamiji seemed to be forgetting his mantras in-between and was constantly eyeing my mummy with water dripping from over her body and wet cloths.

I could notice that his male disciples also used to roam surrounding the 'yagya' gazing my mummy during our yagya time. All these days, hardly 1 to 2 times my grandma was allowed to meet us. But she was happy with this and constantly instructed us to follow Swamiji’s every order. 

It was one fine morning. Anagha looked much relieved that day as her parents were coming to take her with them. From the very morning she was in our hut, putting her chin on her elevated, left knee she was lost into thoughts, as always. 

“So now our princess going home today isn’t? huh.. just don’t forget your didi in your quest for prince.. that’s all I can hope”, mummy said in teasing tone as she was picking cloths for laundry. I was lying on the bed looking at the sunlight coming through the gaps at the top of the hut. Anagha talked nothing and started sobbing covering her face with her hands. 

“Hey what happened Anagha? Did I say something wrong?”, mummy came to her and asked patting her. 

“No it’s not your fault nor is my parent’s. It’s my misfortune”

“Ohh...,” mummy signed, “I hope you don’t mind sharing your pains with me Anagha, you will feel much relieved.” said mummy

And then Anagha revealed her story to mummy. She was from a rich orthodox family. Her parents, grandparents all loved her so much. So she was given all the freedom for pursuing her education. But when she turned 20, parents were concerned about her marriage. And that’s when this family got shock of life. When they went for consulting with a jyotishi, they were told that, the kundli of Anagha suggest there is no marital happiness if her life and if they somehow married her, her husband would die within a year. 

“And then, one day, one of our relative told us of this Swamiji and his deity powers. After meeting him, my parents who are all orthodox; rather superstitious I would say, made firm belief that, Swamiji could clear the ‘so called’ dosha in my kundli. Huh..”, she sighed, “You tell me didi, how could a well educated girl would believe in such nonsense..”, her eyes were full of tears.

“Shuuuu… keep quite,” mummy said looking around, “Why in the first place you are questioning Swamiji’s power? I would rather say that your parents have taken right decision. Have faith on him Anagha. Swamiji will bring you out of trouble for sure.”

Anagha simply laughed disappointedly. “Who else knows your Swamiji better than me? That womanizer.. bloody bastard… he ruined all my life and you think he will safeguard my future…”, her eyes were red with anger.

“What are you saying Anagha?”, mummy was shocked and angry with the words Anagha used for Swamiji.

“Do you know what he does with me at night? At his hut?”, she continued, “What kind of seva I am expected to do all the night, have you ever gave it a thought?”

From expression of my mummy’s face I was sure that she realized what Anagha was trying to say. mummy was quite and it seemed like her body was shaking with the intuition of what she was going to hear.

“That bastard spoiled me… all these 7 nights I am lying under him and he crushed down my chastity, my womanly pride...”, tears were rolling down over her cheeks, “and he argued that by bedding with me he has become my first husband and thus the man I marry in future will not be affected by misfortune, again portraying himself as the mahatma who banged me in my interest only. “, she continued further, “Now tell me didi, how can I face my to be husband, whom I fancy to give myself entirely, eternally; with my virginity lost to this leech.”

Mummy’s face turned pale but she still managed to speak with stammering voice, “I think Anagha, you are misunderstanding Swamiji. If he says so, it really would be only way to avail you a married life.”

“Don’t try to persuade me didi for I believe that you too are doubtful about Swamiji’s intentions, aren’t you? Haven't you sensed his lustful gaze? I have noticed many times that you become disturbed with his presence don’t you didi?” Anagha said.

“Oh just shut up Anagha. I know you are having rational view and you don’t believe in our Swamiji’s power but that don’t allow you to insult him in any way. I can’t bear any more of this.” mummy replied but this time her confidence was much lower.

Mummy was preparing herself and me to visit 'yagya' place. She was disturbed now by the conversation with Anagha

“Do you know didi why I shared this with you?.. This is because I think of you as important part of my life, like my dear elder sister, and so I am worrying for you.. Please try to understand me and get out of this ashram as soon as possible. My parents are coming today to take me and I fear that after me that wolf will target you. He is so mad after you didi. The day you came here, he called my parents to take me with them so that he could have you as replacement for seva. Please run away… as soon as possible.” Anagha warned in caring tone.

Mummy just listened it and left for 'yagya' with me without replying her. When we returned at afternoon after finishing vidhi for that day, Anagha had been left with her parents.

[+] 1 user Likes garamrohan's post
Like Reply
Part III 

Though Mummy didn’t show, she was surely frightened by the Anagha’s warning; which increased further when the very next day Anagha left, Swamiji asked her to stay at his hut at night for seva. When Swamiji said this after completing vidhi of that day, I was convinced that Anagha was right and we should left the Ashram as soon as possible.

I looked in Mummy’s eyes. She looked startled. 

“But Swamiji, will it be okay if I perform seva at day time…”

“You seem to forget what you and your mother-in-law promised me. Ashram has its own rules and regulations and I had told you in advance that it could not be compromised for anybody. The yachak, the one for whom yagya is performed, stays here for his personal well-being, peaceful future. God is great. He doesn’t expect anything from his bhakta. Nor he permits us to seek anything from bhakts. That’s why I haven’t said a word about money, have I? But a fruit without karma is not favored. You have to return something; for the things you get. And I am not asking for any of materialistic possession. Don’t you have read about how shishyas used to work at their gurukul? What else I am asking for you except your heartily devoted service?”

“I didn’t mean it Swamiji but how can I left my son alone in hut. Even maaji is not here.”, Mummy tried to defend but Swamiji didn’t listen her and stood up in anger and left for his hut. 

“I am expecting you to come by 8 to my hut...” He said without turning back to us as he walked fast toward his hut.

That whole day Mummy was disturbed. And further she couldn’t share it with grandma who would have yelled over her for not obeying Swamiji. She was restlessly walking in the hut and playing with her pallu, frequently looking at the clock. At one time I thought that she would go to the Swamiji but as clock showed up 8:30, I was relieved that Mummy was wise enough for not going there and kind of happier that now Swamiji will throw us out of Ashram the next day and I am going to get home at last. 

My Mummy tied her long hairs into bun and started preparing bed for us when one of the female disciple of Swamiji come to hut and told Mummy that Swamiji has asked her to come to him as soon as possible and she could bring me with her if she wish. I was disappointed but Mummy looked little happy. Maybe she thought Swamiji won’t do any unfair if I am with her.

She properly pinned saree and took pallu on head and brought me along with her with a bag containing blankets for us. 

I was surprised with the luxurious interior of Swamiji’s hut. That hut was much bigger than others. Though we were staying there since few days, it doesn’t happen to go to his hut. The lovely interior and paintings in the outer hall looked royal and costly. The lady disciple left us to the hall and told Mummy that Swamiji is waiting for her in rest room.

Mummy somehow gathered courage and we entered his room. He was lying on a big bed. Though from outside it looked like hut, it wasn’t case from inside. It was no less than palace. There swamiji was lying on the bed with closed eyes. Beside the bed there was bucket full of plenty of fruits and all stuff. 

“Pranam Swamiji…” Mummy and I bowed before him.

Hearing Mummy’s voice he woke up instantly. I felt him overjoyed. I guess he was unsure whether Mummy would come to him or not. 

“Oh come Putri.. Come..” Hsis face looked happy and I could feel same with his voice.

Mummy advanced along with me and we both touched his feet. He blessed her and asked her to seat on his bed. He was so excited by my mummy’s arrival that he kept smiling all the time. It took him huge effort to at last give attention towards me and he said.

“This poor child will not get proper sleep here.. you know.. it may take 3 at night for us to sleep. And you know sadhu guys like us. We can’t keep our tongue from singing praises of prabhu (god). That’s why I generally don’t allow children here but anyway make bed for him. He pointed to the floor at his left hand”, he said as he stretched his body.

Mummy was preparing my bed and I was looking at Swamiji standing near the bed. He was constantly looking at my Mummy. It looks like his eyes were eating her beauty. Mummy laid me on bed and while covering me with blanket her pallu fell down. 

“mmmmmmmmm… atisundar…”, the moan come from the the Swamiji’s mouth.

I looked at him and he was looking at Mummy’s chest with wide eyes. Mummy hurriedly took pallu over her head again and asked me to sleep. I pretended to sleep but all my attention was to be on Swamiji and Mummy. My heart was trembling with these events.

“Come putri… press my legs..” he said. Mummy went to his bed. Though my eyes were closed I could sense her movements by sounds of her bangles and anklets. 

“Don’t hesitate.. Seat on bed and press properly..”, Swamiji said

“No I am fine here..”, Mummy said. She must be pressing his legs standing near his bed.

“Oh Putri.. I told you na.. Sit comfortably..”, Swamiji insisted.

I gave a quick look and she was sitting at the edge of bed and pressing his legs.

Swamiji was constantly making disgusting sounds.. “mmm… aaaahh… good… it feels so nice..”

“you have very soft hands Putri..aaaaah… come press upwards..”, I was shocked so looked at them. Swamiji pulled his pitamber (dhoti) up and exposed his legs up to knees.. Mummy was silently pressing his legs. Her eyes were down to his legs and when I looked at Swamiji I felt like he was licking lips looking at my Mummy. 

“Putri… aaah.. Your soft hand are doing magic on my tired feet. May your wish come to fulfillment soon.”, he elevated his head a bit and looks at Mummy’s fair, soft hand full of bangles pressing his knees.. and then he pulled his pitamber even more up showing Mummy his most of the thighs.

“Mmm.. press my thighs too putri.. They are feeling stiff due to sitting.”, Swamiji said still looking at her without lowering her head.

Mummy was surely hesitated. And off course, how would woman react if she was asked to put her hand over thigh of other man? Her hands were stuck near Swamiji’s knee. Swamiji must have read her mind he promptly grabbed her hands and put it on her thigh.. “like this Putri.. aaaaaah…” he moaned. 

I was completely shocked and so was Mummy, I could see her tensed up face. She was not even once looked up. Swamiji had held Mummy’s hand and was rubbing her hands on his bare thighs and were constantly moaning.. “aaah… that’s it… your hands are really soft.. aaaaah”. I guess this was too much for Mummy she pulled away her hands from Swamiji’s hands. 

“Excuse me Swamiji..” she said and stood up from the bed and took water. As she drank water, the glass was also shaking. 

Swamiji seemed experienced man to me. He then properly covered her thighs and was looking at Mummy. As my Mummy came and was lying near me he said. “Putri… it’s not done yet..”, with a smile on his face as always.

Mummy reluctantly stood up again. And again checked if her saree is proper or not. I had never seen her in such a tension until then.

“Come.. Press my head now.. its paining a lot..”, Swamiji laid flat now.

Mummy this time also went near him and started massaging his head while standing. 

“Be seated Putri… this time Swamiji took her hand in hand and made her sit near his head..”, Mummy signed with his touch but kept pressing his head.

There was so much silence that I could hear minute movement of them. 

“Aaahahaha… so nice… pain fled away with your touch only Putri…,” He moaned, “so soft hands… and sounds of your bangles.. hmmmm… I wouldn’t mind hearing them for eternity…”, he looked at Mummy.

“You know putri what bangles and anklets suggests?” He didn’t wait for answer from her and further added, “It suggests that the woman is married. She is pativrata. Yes Putri you are true pativrata.. so delicate, so beautiful…” Swamiji stopped her praises only when Mummy’s face turned red. Then he continued, “Do you know the aradhana up to now was nothing as compared to what comes ahead. Vrata from this onward is just too much for a delicate, beautiful woman like you..”

“I tell you putri, you are my most favorite devotee, like Radha to Krishna you know. So I would like you keep away from future struggle and suggest you simplest path I have found especially from concern of you...,” Swamiji said.

“What’s that Swamiji?” Mummy asked in curiosity. Now her hands stopped pressing Swamiji’s head. Swamiji wake up and sit near Mummy.

“Putri. You don’t need to conduct years of aradhana for safety of your son. We only have to make sure that he stays under the influence of holy spirit.” he said and moved little close to Mummy.

“But how can we?”

“That’s what I am telling you now.. Putri.. but you have to trust me. We have to make sure that my ansh will be in your house all the time. And this can be possible only if I mate with you Putri…”, what Swamiji said made my heart stop. Mummy also jumped up and stood away from Swamiji looking at him in disbelief.

“What are you saying Swamiji…” Mummy did not believe what she had heard.

“Yes putri.. Yours and mine union.. Your second child, born with my holy seed will be the savior of your son..” Swamiji added..

“It won’t happen at any cost…” This was first time I realised firmness in Mummy’s voice. “I couldn’t even think on anybody beside my husband and you asking of.. chee.. I should have understand it the first time Anagha told me about you.” Mummy said.

“You fool, you are misguided, It’s not betrayal at all, I am talking in your interest only. This is the best way to save your child putri.. Our child will be powerful and knowledgeable like me. I am offering you this cause you are so pativrata and pure otherwise I don’t let every woman bear my child.” Swamiji seemed little panic.

“And I had to do it with Anagha for securing her future. It was not for my pleasure. Now also I am asking you do this because the further course of aradhana is so harsh that you cannot bear it my child.. Please”, Swamiji added.

“Then let it be so.. I would go through any struggle but I won’t compromise with my chastity.” Mummy was so confident in her voice. She lay near me with her face toward me. I saw Swamiji angrily sleeping on his bed.

[+] 3 users Like garamrohan's post
Like Reply
Nice keep it going
Like Reply
One of the best stories ever . Just one request please continue on the story from where you stopped on the previous site.
Like Reply
I remember this story, it would be nice if you could continue it from where it ended in xossip
Like Reply
Thank u bro for restarting this story... i have loveed it on xossip n i hope it will get good response... n if possible please try n complete it
Like Reply
Thanks buddy for re posting the story, and like all wish you continue from where you left off in xossip. And wish to know why Rebooted mean now, are we expecting part of them to be re written.

Biosys
Like Reply
Thank you very much abastar, veerasamy, biosys, aikajulia and rohan69. I really appreciated your early comments and I will surely try to write sequeal of this story which has concluded earlier in xossip.

Like Reply
(28-04-2020, 08:21 AM)Biosys Wrote: Thanks buddy for re posting the story, and like all wish you continue from where you left off in xossip. And wish to know why Rebooted mean now, are we expecting part of them to be re written.

Biosys

Well a dictionary reads rebooting as a act of starting something again or doing something again, in a way that is new and interesting. 
And I hope you expecting me to do that only. ??? Indeed I didnt just copy pasted the story. I have already started editing the original posts as I brought them here. Thank and stay in touch.

Like Reply
(27-04-2020, 11:17 PM)garamrohan Wrote: Hello friends. I believe that many of my old friends from xossip have joined xossipy and hope they might remember of the story "The Holy Savior - mother and grandma strive to save child with the help of a sadhu"  which I originally posted on xossip. I remember the story was loved by the readers that time. 

One thing I noticed here on the forum is, many people like the stories in category -'son watches mother with other man'. As the category is popular and this story falls under the category, I thought of restarting the series here. 

I expect to get similar kind of response from you over here. Thanks and Enjoy.

P.S. - having said of responses I am not seeking only goodies and praises. Your suggestions and even poking if you feel I didn't match your expectation are all welcome. Just stay in touch. Thanks.

Yes Yes... Thank you
Like Reply
update please
Like Reply
Thanks. could not read fully in old forum. So I do not know how it ends.

Hence Happy to read here from fresh without knowing any past.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Thank you mn60, kaatre and givemeextra. Next updates will be posted tomorrow.

Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Part IV 
I can never forget that night, swamiji has told mummy to come to him alone as she isn’t required to stay there for seva. So after dinner mummy alone left for his hut. It seemed to me like the firm stand taken by mummy has worked very well. Despite all the hectic, tedious rituals imposed on her, she didn’t break and didn’t leave a chance to Swamiji for complaining about her to grandma. I enjoyed watching Swamiji getting defeated and helpless but at the same time I was concerned why he would have called her alone so I slowly followed her. I felt on that day, there were no bhakts in central huts as there were no lights coming from any huts; save our own and Swamiji’s hut.

I stood beside the door of the hut and was looking in from little slot. Mummy was modestly standing in front of him. “Yes swamiji… You asked me to come... So here I am...”

Swamiji was at a window, with his back to mummy. He was looking at the light coming from distant huts of outer circle of ashram in one of which, my grandma was living. Hearing mummy’s voice he turned back instantly.

“Oh come Putri.. I was waiting for you only,” he said. A smile appeared on his face as he advanced toward mummy. “I should admit that I have never seen woman like you, a true pativrata, with such a high commitment towards her son, her family. There is no doubt that you are going to clear all the obstacles in the difficult path to save your child. But I felt so sorry to see a delicate woman like you undergoing such a harsh aaradhana. In fact that’s why I called you, to relive you from this pain.”

Mom’s was facing to Swamiji so I couldn’t see her but she didn’t say anything.

“Putri, do you remember the remedy I told you earlier? To offspring a child whose presence will keep that evil power away from your son?” Swamiji talked in rather soft tone with rigid face.

Mom with her face still down said, “I think I have conveyed my opinion on this issue so we better not...”

“Let me complete it first Putri,” Swamiji said, “I understand that for normal people like you sex and desire are interwoven things. One cannot exist without other. And so my proposal to make you pregnant with my child would have created doubt in your mind that I am lusting for you.”

He turned other way and continued, “But the reality is I want to keep promise I made to your mother-in-law. I could not let her trust broke. So I have come up with a solution.”

Mummy was still silent listening him with her eyes fixed on floor. Probably she was feeling very awkward that time.

Swamiji pointed towards an apple placed on table beside and said, “You see that apple? That is sacred fruit. I have taken lot of efforts to do sanskaran over this fruit. This fruit is nothing but you can think it as replication of my soul.” Further he continued, “The woman eating this will give birth to child who possesses power and strength like me. I hope that will not offend your fidelity.”

Swamiji took the plate in hand and come to mother to hand it over her, “Now have this fruit and soon you will be blessed by savior of your heir.”

Mummy was stunned. She didn’t know how to reply.

“And for god’s sake don’t ever doubt intentions of saints like me. We have broke down the web of materiality far earlier my Putri. God bless you and your child. I hope I don’t have to face you and your mother-in-law again.” Swamiji was talking with plain face.

“Sorry… swamiji...,” mummy fell at his leg and started crying, “I was so wrong to think of you in that way. You were trying to save my son and I… I promise swamiji I will follow all your teachings all over my life.. I… I….”

“Hmm…,” swamiji interrupted her, “Putri I don’t think you really have trust left over me. I have noticed change in your behavior since you came in contact with a specific lady bhakta. You are promising me of daily aaradhana but I even doubt you will consume that fruit or not. There will be room for doubt in your mind, always.”

“No swamiji I believe you fully.. How can I assure you?” mummy was literally crying.

“If so my putri... Consume the food in front of me... Right here...”, swamiji strongly put his words.

“As you wish swamiji, ” mummy said as she stand up and put apple to mouth.

Like Reply
Part V
Swamiji leisurely observed mummy eating that apple. Hardly before an hour, my mummy was concluding him to be womanizer and now suddenly his clever talk and generous way with which he treated her changed mummy’s opinion for him. Not only that, she also felt sorry for doubting Swamiji. Now she was again, like before, ready to bow before this saint.

As she took several bites, she stopped with confusing face. I thought that apple was too big to finish for mummy. She had dinner with me before coming there and as that fruit was prasad, she must be worrying how she could leave it unfinished.

But suddenly she spoke, “Swamiji,.. this apple tastes...”

“Its taste have been changed due to sanskaran done over it Putri... don’t worry... eat it...” Swamiji didn’t let her complete her sentence.

“But Swamiji…<cough> <cough>…,” she coughed, “It’s.. it tastes so bitter… I feel like…,” and she bent forward and looks like she was about to vomit.

“Take it easy Putri… eat slowly... Don’t let it go waste.. It has took me lot of efforts…,” Swamiji said. For which mummy nodded.

“Be seated…” he asked mummy to seat in one of the aasan and threw himself into aasan next to her. He was constantly looking at mummy who was struggling to consume fruit, now taking very small bites. He has been successful in regaining mummy’s faith but deep in my heart I knew that this man is not trustworthy.

“After you eat this Putri, your next conceived child will born with distinguished power and abilities and he will protect your heir, your son.” Swamiji said, “But again you have to make sure that beej-dharan (fertilization) should take place in spiritual environment – there should not be shadow of negativity, sin over your mating session.” Swamiji said calmly.

I knew mummy was feeling uncomfortable with sexual matter again initiated by Swamiji and it doesn’t hide from Swamiji either. He further added, “I am telling you this because your husband is atheist so you have to be more careful.”

“ah.. ji Swamiji..” mummy nodded. She hadn’t consumed even half of the apple by then.

“And one more thing, you have to get impregnated within a week after which the effect of this sanskarit fruit will be nullified.” Swamiji threw his next bouncer.

I was shocked as much as mummy, “But Swamiji what if I didn’t stay pregnant during this week, it seems difficult to me cause my husband rarely…,” mummy realized it won’t be right to speak what she was about to.

Swamiji’s eyes sparkled hearing these words, but he controlled himself and said, “There shouldn’t be any problem Putri.. Especially…,” He stood up and continued, “Especially for a beautiful woman like you. One would be surely impotent if he doesn’t arouse in your presence.” Swamiji complemented her. I wonder how this great saint was making statement like this which only means, if to be said in informal words – mummy is damn sexy.

“No no Swamiji… I didn’t mean that, I mean to say my husband is businessman. And he had to travel a lot for business.. so.” mummy clarified.

“So what Putri? Doesn’t he have any responsibility towards his family? His mother, his son and wife like you?.. Would a week spend with you will get him out of his business? I have to say Putri.. I haven’t seen a dumb and arrogant man like your hubby...” Swamiji roared.

I knew how much mummy loved my father so she must have controlled her anger a lot while silently listening Swamiji’s poking words.

“If he won’t come, then WHO WILL?” Swamiji said in rather soft tone with stress over last two words.

Swamiji carefully looked at mummy who was looking down, probably her eyes were closed and her left leg thumb was rubbing over floor. She had stopped eating with her fingers tightly holding apple in her hand.

Swamiji took two steps ahead and asked, “Are you okay Putri, are you feeling strange?”

“Ah... ah..”, mummy looked at him standing just couple of feet away from her.. “No Swamiji… I am very well…,” she said but then I could see her face confused.

“Oh then consume it Putri... Why you have stopped?” Swamiji seemed to be persistent. Then I felt that there is something wrong, why he asked mummy is she feeling strange and now insisting her to eat that fruit which as per mummy’s experience, tasted very bad.

When mummy tried large bites of fruit, in order to finish that once in all, she experienced severe cough and she asked for water.

Swamiji immediately turned towards his bedroom door but then again stopped and asked her to go to his bedroom and take it herself. As mummy went for water, he followed her to his bedroom and I took this opportunity to enter the hut. I moved very silently and stood against the walls of bedroom and gave my ear carefully.

“Swamiji, will it be okay if I finish this apple later? I think I couldn’t eat it now...” I heard mummy convincing Swamiji.

“Hmm... you and your husband... You don’t take prasad and your hubby don’t have time... Seems like I myself have to do something.” I heard him coming near door so I stood alerted in case I had to hide but he suddenly closed the door from inside.

“Wh..wh..why you closing door Swamiji?”, mummy stammered.

“Nothing beti.. Its just feeling cold tonight isn’t?” I could sense Swamiji moving away from door.

“Ahh.. Swamiji I think I have to go now…,” mummy said..

“Why? Are you feeling dull, sleepy? Huh?” Swamiji enquired.

“Am I supposed to?” mummy’s poking question remained unanswered for some time. I thought she must have realized it was a big mistake to come to Swamiji that night.

I think mummy was about to get out of room cause Swamiji asked her to stay there for some more time. “You didn’t answered my important query.” Swamiji said.

“And what’s that?” mummy was still away from door as per my guess.

“Keep patience… Sit on the bed and then answer. You know what I am asking you…” Swamiji said.

By now I was desperate to see what’s really happening there. If mummy is slightly dubious about intentions of Swamiji why she is still there… Oh I forget that Swamiji is near door.. Oh god.. I was not able to hold my eagerness and searched for way to peek inside. And a kick of joy flew through my nerves.

Just 2 feet above my head, there was small window-like opening in the wall of bedroom; probably made for ventilation. It was profusely packed by crossed strips of bamboo; that’s why I was not able to comprehend it at first sight. I looked around for something to stand upon and found a stool which I moved very carefully without making any sound below that opening and looked through it.

My mummy was sitting on bed and looking straight in eyes of Swamiji who was standing before her.

“I don’t think I have any answer nor I need to look for one as long as I have YOUR blessing...”, mummy said with stress on ‘YOUR’. Swamiji was looking at her only.

“If somehow I fail to conceive child within a week ahead, you will help me for sure isn’t?” mummy said in teasing tone… I was simply shocked…. I never expected such words from my mummy.

It was even bigger blow for Swamiji.. With overjoyed, astonished face he asked, “You mean to say.... You don’t have problem with…” he advanced to mummy swiftly.

Mummy, who was standing, giving shying expression by then, suddenly prevented Swamiji to get closer by pushing him by his chest..., “Aanhaa… not now.. Only in case my husband and me don’t come together this week...”

“No... Listen, listen Putri…,” Swamiji hold her soft hands and made her sit on bed again. mummy sighed as he touched her hands but didn’t reacted, “To stay pregnant with your husband’s child is only compromise. I suggested this just because you were reluctant to sleep with me. But as you have come out of that mind barrier, the better way; come, bear my child Putri…,” he tried to embrace her impatiently.

Mummy stopped him but to my shock lovingly convinced him, “Hmm.. Swamiji… I told you na.. Not now… even my son is alone in hut. He has problem with sleeping alone.”

“So much you care for him… and what about all sleepless nights I spend dreaming to intimate with you..” He again tried to get close and this time mummy stood up from the bed.

“So impatient for me.. huh?” mummy said sultrily. I can’t exactly tell what I was feeling at that time. Did I like what was happening before my eyes? But one think I was sure that, mummy was doing something wrong this time. “Seems like Swamiji won’t let me go tonight without seva,” mummy smiled.

“Ohh Arpita... I was looking for this chance from the day I saw you… you too want to do this with me, isn’t?” First time ever I heard Swamiji calling mummy by her name. He was overjoyed for a married, absolutely beautiful lady falling for him. He stood up and took step towards mummy she moved backward till she hit her back with wall. He fixed his both hands at wall trapping mummy in between.

Mummy was also smiling at him naughtily… she played her fingers through his dense, white-black chest hairs, “I am also tired of sleeping alone all over these years.. You know Swamiji, your manly build; your firm voice; I was attracted to you but…,” she looked down bashfully.

“Really?...” Swamiji said as he touched her chin and lifted her beautiful face for kissing.. But mummy swiftly ducked and escaped from his trap but again hold by him. Both were smiling with their hands in hand.

“So you are determined to have me tonight?” mummy asked.

“Absolutely... that’s why I have also kept this ready...” he put hands in a vessel and brought out gajara (jasmine garland to wove in hair). mummy smiled at him. He signaled her to turn her back to him and he himself wove gajara in her hairs around her bun.

“This looks so good in your beautiful hairs...” By putting both hands on her shoulders he smelled it, “aaaaaah...” Suddenly he turned her toward him and looked her lustily from up to down. I could feel lust flowing through his eyes.

“I tell you I have never seen a beautiful women like you... Your curves are too prominent to hide under this well wrapped saree of yours... It would be sight to die for watching you without cloths...” he lustily put his hand to her pallu.

mummy stopped him, “Aaanh…..” moaning seductively she held his hands and took him to bed. Swamiji was very eager to take her in arms but as mummy herself agreed, he might not want to force her.

“Relax Swamiji… Let your dear Putri show you whatever you want..” she seductively said and moved backward putting her hand on her pallu.

Like Reply
Hello friends... though I was posting story in its new attire, in the updates until now, the changes were very less and those were structural rather than "adding some contents". Now onwards I would try to paint the intimate scenes more boldly as requested by you people. So please stay with me. Let me know your opinions, suggestions, critics. Thanks.

Like Reply
(30-04-2020, 12:10 AM)garamrohan Wrote: Hello friends... though I was posting story in its new attire, in the updates until now, the changes were very less and those were structural rather than "adding some contents". Now onwards I would try to paint the intimate scenes more boldly as requested by you people. So please stay with me. Let me know your opinions, suggestions, critics. Thanks.

Awesome, awaiting for the new content. clps

Biosys
Like Reply