Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did you watch 'THUGS OF HINDOSTAN'?

Hai guys...

How many of you did watched the movie 'Thugs of Hindostan'?
Share your reviews & opinions here...

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
flap picture.. world wide including south India lo dubbed version release chesina kudaa around100 crores loss vachindi... soo sad for distributors..
Like Reply
Now, this movie reaches 137 crores collection.

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
Like Reply
not till now
Like Reply
Yeah, I watched the film on the first day.
Honestly, I didn't think it was disastrous like the people put it to be. It was almost like Dhoom 3. And it was something that we are in fact given by Bollywood filmmakers of recent times. There is no point in hailing Happy New Year and Kick and then calling TOH disastrous. They were also at the same level. Yes, there was an expectation because of Aamir Khan's involvement, but I knew I can't hope for a miracle because of Vijay Krishna Acharya's involvement(Tashan, Dhoom 3). He's a man with no vision. If he has two heroes to show, we know how he would show it on screen. Not even Aamir Khan can't change that, because we have already seen it in Dhoom 3.
In the story-wise too, it was almost like Dhoom 3 -  a personal issue fought like it's a social issue.
The positive thing was action; though it was the same old slow-mo stuff on ropes of Bollywood, the sea battles were new for us. Performance of Khan and Bachchan was good.
It's not worth watching on screen if you have something to do. If you have nothing to do, watching it wouldn't be a bad idea.
I was free on Nov 8th. Smile
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply
No, i didn't watch
Like Reply