Best butt in bollywood
The most heated issue among the women in Bollywood is who has the best butt. Good breasts can be bought but a great ass can't. That's where me, Sachin, comes into the equation. I am the premiere photographer in the world right now and I'm also a big bollywood actress fan. The rules were straight and simple. I sent out the invitation to 10 actress in Bollywood and each one will invite me to their house for ONE DAY to sell me on why they have the best butt in wrestling.

Those TEN actress are
1. Malaika Arora
2. Vidya Balan
3. Jhanvi Kapoor
4. Kareena Kapoor Khan
5. Deepika Padukone
6. Parineeti Chopra
7. Katrina Kaif
8. Illena D'cruz
9. Anushka Sharma
10. Jacqueline Fernandez
[+] 1 user Likes Actress_fetish's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(28-01-2020, 08:54 PM)Actress_fetish Wrote: The most heated issue among the women in Bollywood is who has the best butt. Good breasts can be bought but a great ass can't. That's where me, Sachin, comes into the equation. I am the premiere photographer in the world right now and I'm also a big bollywood actress fan. The rules were straight and simple. I sent out the invitation to 10 actress in Bollywood and each one will invite me to their house for ONE DAY to sell me on why they have the best butt in wrestling.

Those TEN actress are
1. Malaika Arora
2. Vidya Balan
3. Jhanvi Kapoor
4. Kareena Kapoor Khan
5. Deepika Padukone
6. Parineeti Chopra
7. Katrina Kaif
8. Illena D'cruz
9. Anushka Sharma
10. Jacqueline Fernandez
Illeana
Like Reply
(28-01-2020, 11:12 PM)Kakarotgokumui Wrote: Illeana

Bhai...pls update
Like Reply
ileana
Like Reply
(28-01-2020, 08:54 PM)Actress_fetish Wrote: The most heated issue among the women in Bollywood is who has the best butt. Good breasts can be bought but a great ass can't. That's where me, Sachin, comes into the equation. I am the premiere photographer in the world right now and I'm also a big bollywood actress fan. The rules were straight and simple. I sent out the invitation to 10 actress in Bollywood and each one will invite me to their house for ONE DAY to sell me on why they have the best butt in wrestling.

Those TEN actress are
1. Malaika Arora
2. Vidya Balan
3. Jhanvi Kapoor
4. Kareena Kapoor Khan
5. Deepika Padukone
6. Parineeti Chopra
7. Katrina Kaif
8. Illena D'cruz
9. Anushka Sharma
10. Jacqueline Fernandez

Bhai....Pls start the story
Like Reply
I Put the names of those 10 girls written in a chit and took random one out of it and it had Malaika Arora. I phoned Malaika and she gave me the directions to her house. She also said that she would leave the keys of her house under the doormat in case she wasn't home. So here I was outside Malaika's house to judge the best butt. I rang the doorbell several times but there was no answer. I looked under the mat and found the keys. I let myself into the lavish great looking house. I saw Malaika's shoes and car keys on the table. I thought she must be home. I walked into the living room and kitchen and couldn't find her. I heard a noise coming from the gym arena and I headed down to check it out.
When I walked downstairs, I stopped in awe as I saw Trish doing lunges in
a pair of white spandex shorts and little t-shirt. She was working so hard
doing the lunges and her shapely butt looked so good.

"So that's how you keep that ass in shape?" I commented.

"Oh! You're here!" A startled Malaika said.

"Don't stop, I'll just sit back here and admire the view," I said.

"I'm almost done, just some more squats," Malaika responded.

Malaika began doing squats with her ass facing in my direction. I could see

her toned buns stretching out the spandex in impressive fashion. The working out and the right small amount of fat back there gave Malaika's ass a real nice round look. I started to sweat a little as I watched Malaika do squat after squat. After about ten minutes, Malaika grabbed a towel and a bottle of water. We headed back into kitchen where she had a protein drink after her workout.

"As soon as I heard about this contest, I knew I had to be in it and I'm gonna win" Malaika said.

"You think so? There are lot of asses involved" I said.

"I know. I know, but I'm a girl of few quirks but my major quirk is that I'm obsessed with my ass. I have got to have the best ass and I work it constantly. All the outfits I pick out for anywhere, they all have to do with how my butt looks in them. I even find myself everytime in magazine and critiquing how my ass looked" she explained.

"Well it certainly has paid off but how are you going to use this chance to convince me, the judge, that you have the best butt?"

"You're going to come upstairs and help me pick out clothes for the road. A pair of jeans, and a bikini. How does that sound?"

"Sounds great, let's get going."

We headed upstairs to Malaika's bedroom where I took a seat on the edge of the big bed. Malaika went into her large walk in closet and emerged wearing a pair of tight dark blue jeans and carrying a pair of light blue jeans in her hand. Malaika turned around showing me her fantastic butt packed in her jeans.

"How's it look? Does it look good?" Malaika asked.

"Looks real good, nice and tight. Makes me want to spank it. I replied.

"Go right ahead, do what you need to do."

Malaika bent forward a little and I SPANKED her butt. I tried to grab a handful of flesh but her jeans were so tight that I couldn't get a good grip on her butt.

"Real good, now let's see those other jeans" I said.

Malaika slowly pulled down here jeans in front of me, giving me a great view of her butt in a little black thong. She smiled and put the other jeans. She walked back in front of me and turned around, modeling this pair.

"Fuck Malaika, those real good" I commented.

"Does it make you wanna spank it?"

"No, it makes me wanna feel it."

"Well, go ahead then."

I rubbed Malaika's thighs jeans against her skin. I rubbed her butt, feeling her ass in my hand. I bend her forward and touch her toes. Her jeans were almost ripping around her round ass. I stood up and my erection was noticeable. I couldn't contain myself so I pulled it out and began rubbing it against jean covered ass.

"Oh fuck, this feels good" I said. She unbuckled my jeans, pulled it down and started to rub her butt for a little and grabbed my dick in her hand. She let the drop off precum fall on her jeans. She then turned around and knelt down, taking my cock in her mouth.

"Ohhh baby, ohhh Malaika" I moaned as she sucked on my rod.

Malaika stroked the shaft of my cock while ducking away on the head with her soft juicy lips. I ran my hands through her bond hair as she began taking more and more into her mouth. Malaika would tease me with her tongue, going real slow at first. But then she would pick up the speed, rapidly sucking on my cock and taking it deep into her mouth. She used her free hand to rub my balls at the same time.

"Oh fuck Malaika, I'm gonna cum!" I warned her but she didn't respond to the warning. She just kept on sucking. I jolted forward sending a load of cum into the back of her throat. Malaika barely flinched and kept on sucking. My knees we shaking as I let out a second squirt of jizz into her mouth. I stumbled back and leaned against the side of the bed, my knees weak. About another minute past until Malaika removed my cock from her mouth, clean of cum and not a trace of cum in her mouth. When Malaika for down on all fours, my choice had been made. I stopped her and got down behind her. I began rubbing her pussy through the jeans.

"Ooooohhhhh ooohhh kro doing that Sachin, oooohhh that feels.... Ohhh yeah like that" Malaika moaned softly.

Malaika began rocking back and forth, starting to moan louder as I rubbed her clit through the jeans. I had hit the right spot and I kept going at it. Malaika started running her hands through her hair, messing it up as she moaned louder.

"Aaahhh fuuck! Oooohhh yeeahhh! OOHHH FUCK ME RIGHT NOW! Fuck my pussy! Come on right now!" Malaika demanded.

I brought both my hands down onto Malaika's ass and they smacked loudly against the jeans. I removed her jeans and thong along with it, down to her knees. Malaika's pussy was just dropping wet and looking so good. I took a couple of got long licks of her pussy, tasting her sweet nectar. I then picked her up and laid her on her back on the bed. I pulled her jeans all the way down. Malaika moved forward and grabbed my cock.

"Stick it now! Come on!" Malaika demanded.

Sher spread her legs apart and I moved in close. My cock slid right into her wet pussy. I leaned forward, resting my hands on the bed for leverage as I began pumping into Malaika. I started down at her large boobs, watching them bounce each time I slammed into her. 

"Oh god! OHH YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! OHHHH FUCK THAT'S THE WAY! UNNNNHHHNHH YESSSSS YESSSS YESSSS! Malaika moaned.

"Oh yeah malaika, oh you feel so good, you're so amazing" I moaned.

"Mmmmmmhhhhoooohhhhh just fuck me! Just fuck me real fucking hard! Yeeeaaahhhh let me feel those balls slap against my asss! Ooohhhh fuuuuccckkkk that's it!" Malaika moaned.

I held Malaika's legs as I started pumping into her faster and faster. My balls almost hurt as they slammed so hard against Malaika's pussy. When I heard Malaika moan the loudest, I stopped. I pulled out and just rubbed the tip of my cock against her wet pussy. Malaika scowled, wanting more. I smiled then pushed my cock back in and start slamming into her.

"YYEEAAHH SACHIN! OHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK YEAH! Give it to me baby! Fuck that pussy! Ahhhh fuuucckk yyeeaahh!" Malaika moaned, going through another orgasm.

"Ohh shirt! Trish, ohh I'm gonna cum again!" I moaned

"Don't stop fucking me, don't stop".

"But I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Shoot in me, it's OK, shoot your cum inside me!"

"You're..??"

"Hell yeah! I don't wanna rin this body or my ass!"

I held my cock deep inside of Malaika and exploded with cum deep inside. Ohhhh it was an incredible feeling. Malaika just smiled, enjoying the feeling. I pulled out and my cock rapidly shrunk down

"So light blue jeans it is. Malaika asked.

"What's next?" I asked.

"I need a bikini just in case. I'll be right back, don't go."

"I'll be right here waiting" I said.

Malaika went back into her closet for few minutes while I rested on bed. Malaika emerged with few bikini's in her hand. She set them down on bed then walked around in front of me. Malaika was in an amazing bikini. The bottom of a plain black thong while the top was black and white stripes. She turned around, bent forward, sticking out her butt.

"This is the first one" Malaika said.

"Fuck the rest. This is the one!  THIS IS THE ONE! Fuck Malaika, I need to get in that ass, I need to have that ass!" I said

"Oh yeah?"

"You do want to win don't you?"

"Oh I have no objections, I've just been wondering what's taken you so long. Dive in" Malaika said.

I grabbed two handfuls of Malaika's ample tanned buns. She clenched her glutes st first, showing me how toned here butt was. I jiggled some of the flesh between my fingers then covered her buns with deep kisses. I pressed my tongue between her ass cheeks, touching her black thong with the tip of my tongue. I then pressed Malaika's buns together against my tongue. They tasted so good, just the right amount of flesh. I slowly began to piel down here thong, leaving her ass bare. I noticed her thong was wet from her pussy. I licked the thong testing her juices. I spread ass cheeks apart and began licking her little asshole.

"OOoOhh baby lick it, ooohhh yeah, lick my asshole, ohh god, ohh God, ohhh goddd!" Malaika moaned, starting to squirm a bit. I picked her up and took her to bed. I laid down on my back and Malaika straddled my face, squishing her soft butt down against my face. I buried my tongue back into her asshole. Malaika began grinding her ass back and forth against my face as I licked her asshole.

"Fuccckkk that feels so good, ohhhh fucking lick it baby, mmmmpppp yeah I love that fucking feeling" Malaika moaned.

She leaned forward and began stroking my cock which was nearly hard again. Once it was hard, I needed to feel my cock inside of it. I have her butt a light snack and malaika got down on all fours on bed. I approached her from behind, rubbing her asshole, keeping it ready. I pushed the head of my cock into Malaika's ass. It was right but not much. Malaika was relaxed and ready for it. I pushed my cock deep into her ass and pulled it out. I did that a few more times slowly before I started pumping into her ass.

"Unnnnnhhhuuunnnnn..... Uuuhhhnnnn fuuccckk my ass... Come on Each in do it to me right... ohhhh yyeaahhh! I can take it harder baby! Malaika moaned.

"Harder? You say just right things" I moaned as I stated pumping faster into her. My balls slapped against her warm wet pussy with each thrust.

"Faster.... Aaahhhh fuuuccckkkk faster baby ..... Yyyeeehhh!!" Malaika moaned.

"SMACK"
"SMACK"
I laid a solid smack into Malaika's buns and held a handful of flesh in my hand. I held both the buns as I drilled Malaika's doggy style in that ass.

Mmmmmhhhh fuck you like my ass right? It feels good? Does it look good? Ohhh fuck me ohhh for ohhh fuuuccckkk does it look good?" Malaika asked through her moans of ecstasy.

"SMACK"
"SMACK"

"It looks fucking incredible and it feels even better!"

"Let me get on top, baby, let me ride that cock"

I laid down on my back and Malaika climbed on top of me. Malaika brushed her hair out of her face. I held my cock in place as Malaika lowered her asshole down onto it. She sat down all the way, her buns, squishing against my thighs. Malaika grinded back and forth, making sure my rod was firmly up her ass.

"Grab it" Malaika said, taking my hands and placing them on her ass. I did as she said, grabbing the flesh of her butt. Malaika started riding me, bouncing on it.

"Ahhhh yyyeeaahhhh uuuhhhhhnnnnhhhh that feels great! oH GOD! MY ASS OH FuuccK IT! FUCCCKKK YES! FUCK THAT'S GOOD!" Malaika moaned loudly.

"Come on, Malaika, ride that cock" I said as I laid a good snack on her ass.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuccckkk I'll ride it hard!uuuuhhnnnhhhh I'll ride it great! Yeeaahhh I'm gonna fucking win this contest oooohhhh fuck I'm!"

"Holy fuck I need to see that ass before I cum"

I picked up Malaika and bent her over the side of the bed. Malaika rested her elbows on the bed as I soaked hard into her ass. I knew I was about to cum so I just grabbed onto her slim hips and slammed.

FUCK! FUCK! FFUUCCKK YEEEAH! FUCK MY ASS! OOOHHHH GOD FUCK MY ASS!" Malaika moaner loudly, her pussy dripping.

"Oh fuck Malaika, ohhh you're ass is go good"

"Keep fucking! Unnhhh god fuck that ass!"

"Shit! I'm gonna cum!"

"On my ass, baby"

I pulled out and unloaded several thick streams of cum onto Malaika's ass. I tried to give some to both buns but it was a near uncontrollable climax. SLAP! SLAP! I slapped my cock against her cum covered ass! I pushed my cock back into her ass one last time before it went limp. Malaika then sucked the cum off it and rubbed my load all around her ass.

So how does my ass look now? Malaika asked

"Now it's perfect" I replied.

"Good but I have one last surprise for you that is going to guarantee victory" she said and walked into her closet 

"I don't know how you can too that bikini" I said as I was looking at her cum covered butt swaying side to side. Several minutes passed until Malaika walked with a long black coat and  a black cowboy hat. I was confused to say the least. She placed the cowboy hat on my head then walked few steps away from me. She undid the jacket, turned around, doing the jacket to the floor. Malaika smiled as my jaw dropped. She walked towards me and turned, sticking out her thing filled butt. Her skin was slick and she had oiled it up nicely. Malaika grabbed my face and buried it in her cleavage.

I'm sure they are very attractive but it's all about the butt today" Malaria said as laid down on the bed on her stomach. "I wasn't you to fuck my ass. Stick that cock between my buns and just fuck" Malaika said.

I already cum three times so far but my cocj was right back up at attention at the sight of Malaika's bun. I straddled her ass and wedged my cock between her buns. I then pressed her buns together against my cock and began pumping in and out.

"How's that feel? I bet it looks good" Malaika said.

"Mmmphh high fuucckk can't take it. Sooo good."

"Keep going, yeeaahh fuck my buns... Yeah I bet that cock feels so good between my ass cheeks"

"So amazing... Ohhhh fuck!"

"Yeah fyck my ass until your cum"

"I'm about to, these buns are so hot"

I pumped a few more times until I just couldn't take anymore. I kept pumping as cum just dripped out of my cock into Malaika's ass.

"Fuuccckkk! I moaned loudly as the last bit of cum dripped out of my cock. I rolled over and laid down on the bed in exhaustion.

"There's just nothing else I can do but you go fuck those nine other women and if you can honestly say someone else has a better ass and can use it better, I can live with it because I think I have won it. Malaika said.

"I think you do but I've gotta be fair" I said.

"And you've to leave. I have a plane to catch" Malaika said.

Malaika walked back into her closet to get changed giving her ass a little extra sway. I grabbed my clothes, got dressed and stumbled out of her house.

One down and nine more are waiting as I drove back to my house.

Like Reply
A small note - ALL THE STORIES ARE COPIED FROM NET AND I'M NOT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THEM
Like Reply
It was time to find out who would be number two to get judged and evaluated. I reached into the hat with now nine names and pulled out a piece of paper. I unfolded it and it read VIDYA BALAN. The DIRTY PICTURE girl. I spoke with Vidya on the phone and she said she's got nothing but time. was then off the next day morning to see what Vidya Balan had to offer. I arrived at a modest looking house in a suburb of Andhra. Vidya answered the door in a green bikini top and a wrap covering down to her knees. She looked just as I had remember her on TV with the black hair. Vidya was pretty normal in height about 5'5" but she had these real big breasts and a rock hard body.

"Nice to meet you, Sachin, I'll show you around later but now we're going to the beach," Vidya said.

"The beach?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm going to demonstrate to you why I have the best ass out of all the women. I can get anyone to do anything that I want just by showing them my beautiful huge rock hard ass," Vidya said.

"That's cool but can I see it first before we go?" I asked.

"Get down on your knees," Visual said. I got right down on my knees. Visual turned around and took off her wrap exposing her beautiful behind.

"Kiss my ass motherfucker," Vidya said aggresively. I leaned in and planted some kisses right on her tanned buns. Teri then wrapped up and I got back up to my feet.

"That should be enough to hold you over until later," Vidya said.

"Damn, damn, damn, well let's get going so we can get back soon."

Vidya drove us to a local beach which was fairly crowded but not overly packed. As soon as we started passing people, I could see their eyes checking out Vidya. While the wrap covered her ass, her 37 double D's were right out there in a skimpy green bikini top. We walked past some teenagers on the beach. A few steps later, Vidya stopped and whispered to me, "Watch this and be amazed." Vidya walked back over to the two teenage boys and introduced herself. She quickly flashed them some ass by lifting up her wrap. The teens were going crazy. Vidya told them to meet her in the men's washroom.

"What was that all about?" I asked Vidya.

"Just wait and see the power of my ass," Vidya responded.

We walked around some more then headed over to the men's washroom where the two teens were eagerly waiting. "If you wanna see my ass then pull down your pants," Vidya instructed. The two teens did as she said and they were sporting wood. Vidya took off her shall and turned around, giving them a full view of her big hard backside. "Would you like to smack those dicks against my ass?" Vidya asked. Of course the teens wanted to do that. "Then you on the left, if you suck your friend off, I'll let both of you rub those dicks against my butt until you cum," Vidya explained.

Oh that's pure evil, I thought to myself. The teens were very reluctant but wanted Vidya's ass. The one slowly bent down in front of the other! He was gonna do it! Vidya smacked him in the back of the head and laughed as we walked out of the bathroom.

"I told you," Vidya said.

"Wow, that was ... well, hilarious," I responded.

"I'll give you one more demonstration, come with me," Vidya said.

We walked back to the beach. Vidya got me to stand at a distance as she went out onto the sand in the middle of the crowd. Vidya set down her towel and I saw her reach into her bag. She pulled out a bottle of suntan lotion.

"Help!" She yelled out, "I need someone to rub this lotion on my ass!" About twenty or thirty guys quickly formed a crowd around Vidya. "I'll let the highest bidder rub this lotion on my butt," Vidya informed the crowd. They all started bidding and the value kept rising and rising until it was well over 10,000! Over a thousand rupees just to rub some lotion on her ass! When the bids started to trail off, Vidya waved me over. I walked over and stood next to Vidya.

"I'm sorry guys, it looks like my lotion boy is back but thanks for the thought. Feel free to watch, though," Vidya said with a smirk. She handed me the bottle of suntan lotion and bent down on all fours. I squirted a generous amount of lotion into my hands and began rubbing it all over her large ass.

It felt so good in my hands, her huge, thick booty being covered with slick lotion. Not one person left, they all watched and I knew they'd be fantisizing about it later. We laid on the beach for an hour or two, talking about Vidya's past in movies. Vidya talked about other things she's been able to get by flashing some ass. Free clothes, free meals, a big discount on her car, anything you can think of just by showing some ass.

"How about we get back to your place and you can give me some of that ass?" I asked.

"I hate to spoil the whole contest for you because the other girls ain't got shit on me baby," Vidya responded.

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"Well you've got your chance to prove it, let's go."

With that we got our things and left. Vidya didn't put her wrap back on, instead she just let everyone gawk at her thong filled butt as we walked back to the car. It was a short ride back to Vidya's house. I made sure to follow her in, with my eyes locked on her big gorgeous backside the whole time. Once we got up to her bedroom, Teri rubbed her fingers down my face then shoved me.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"I've gotta prove this is the best ass? Give a fucking break, you've seen, you know its the best!" Vidya yelled.

"I'm not sure yet," I responded. Vidya shoved me against the wall.

"You've seen it, you KNOW its the best!" Vidya said.

"We can find out if you just calm down," I said and Vidya smacked me across the face.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down! You aren't man enough to take my ass!" Vidya yelled.

"Oh yeah?"

"YEAH!"

I grabbed Vidya and sat down, holding her over my knee.

*SPANK*

I rattled her big round ass with a hard spank.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

I just turned her ass bright pink with some hard spanks.

"Is that all you got?" Vidya asked.

*SPANK*

I ripped Vidya's thong out of her ass and then threw her down face first onto the bed. I spread her butt cheeks and spat a few times on her asshole. Vidya Balan tried to crawl forward but I grabbed her around the waist and pushed my cock deep into her asshole. Teri stopped squirming.

"Well fuck you got it, I guess you are man enough, so go right ahead and fuck my ass," Vidya conceded. I laid forward, sprawled on top of Vidya and I started bucking my hips, pumping in and out of her tight asshole. Vidya spread her legs apart a little as I humped her ass.

"Yeeah Vidya, you fucking like that cock pounding your ass?" I moaned.

"UNNNNNHUUUUH! UNNNHUH! FUUUCK IT HARDER! FUCK MY ASS! Ooooohhhh god fuck my ass ... ohhh yeeeah! Fuuuck yeah!" Vidya moaned loudly.

Vidya's ass was so nice and round to bounce off of and made a loud smack each time my pelvis crashed into her buns as I slammed into her asshole.

"Oh yeah take it hard Vidya," I moaned as I pulled back on her hair a little.

"Ahhhhh fuuck! AH! AH! Ooooohhh soo hard! Yeeah fuck that ass, baby!
Oh god fuck it good! Mmmmmmhhh mmmhhhhhh unnnnhuuhhhhh!" Vidya moaned.

"You wanna taste your ass, Vidya?"

"Mmmmmmhhh yes!"

I pulled out of Vidya then stood up. vidya got up and dropped to her knees in front of me. She grabbed my balls with one hand then started sucking away on my cock, tasting her own ass.

"How's that taste?"

"The best of course!" Vidya said. She pulled off her bikini top and began rubbing the head of my cock against her big spiking nipples.

"Oh fuck I wanna look at those while I fuck your ass," I said. Vidya laid down on her back on the bed. I dove into her pussy, tasting her sweet juices.

I then slid my cock into her wet pussy, getting it real wet. I knelt down and lifted Vidya's legs in the air. Vidya lifted her ass up and I pushed my cock back deep into her asshole. I held her legs as I started pumping into her ass.

"Oooohhh yeah fuck my ass Matt! Fuuuck it hard! Fuuuck it baby fuck it! Ohhh! ohhh! ohhhh like that!" Vidya moaned hard and she started fondling her massive breasts.

"Let me feel those titties," I moaned. I leaned and grabbed onto her milk jugs. They were very big but I just held on as I hammered that ass of hers.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhhh fuck! Ohhhh mmmmhhh yeeah harder! HARDER! Harder harder motherfucker! That's bettr. even harder ooooohhh FUCK!" Vidya moaned as I kept picking up the tempo, pounding her ass. I let go of Vidya's melons and grasped her thighs so I could tear into her ass like she wanted me to. I watched her butt jiggle with each hard thrust into her asshole.

"I need a better view of that ass," I said.

Vidya rolled over onto her side with my cock still wedged up her ass. That gave me a great view of her big round booty as I slammed into it.

"I'm gonna win!" Vidya exclaimed

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"You just worry about taking it!" I said.

"Then give it to me, baby! Ohhh fuuuck yeah give it to me!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Yeah fucking spank my ass harder!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"You gonna cum, baby? I bet you are!" Vidya moaned.

"Ohh fuuck I am Vidya, I'm gonna fucking cum on those big tits too!"

"You better have a lot of fucking cum to cover these!"

"Yeeah I've big fucking load saved up from tapping this fine ass!"

I pulled out and quickly moved up to Vidya's chest, spraying my cum all over her huge tits. Vidya closed her eyes, just feeling the hot jizz splash against her boobs. I shook the last bit of cum out of my cock onto Vidya's breasts. Vidya rubbed the cum all around her tits, making those giant melons glisten with jizz.

"Mmmmhhh that looks good ... I want you to fuck these titties when you can get hard again," Vidya said.

"No."

"What'd you mean, no?"

"Normally I would but this is all about your ASS so I'm gonna fuck those big round buns!"

"Huh?"

"I'm gonna slide my cock between your buns, just like a tit fuck."

"Oh god that sounds so good."

I laid Vidya down on her stomach and straddled her big beautiful ass. I nestled my cock between her thick ass cheeks then pressed them together. There was a little more room between them then Vidya's cheeks. I starting pumping back and forth between her buns.

"Ohh yeeah fuck those buns, baby, yeeeah," Teri moaned.

I thrusted in and out of Teri's buns for a few nice minutes or so before I started to near climax. I slowed down a little, trying to build up a nice big batch of cum worthy of her ass.

"Oh fuck Vidya, fuck I'm gonna blow," I moaned.

"Let me feel it!"

I pulled out and with a few jerks of my rod, unloaded with cum all over Vidya's big round ass. It was like marking her huge voluptuous ass done. Evaluation complete. Visual played with the warm jizz as I took a good long look at her ass. Afterall, this was a competition.

"So do you think I'm gonna win?" Vidya asked.

"I can't say. All I can say is I don't see how you could've done any better," I replied.

I gave Vidya's ass one good squeeze before I left...
Like Reply
The third name out of the hat was ... 'KATRINA KAIF'. It wasn't long before I was off to evaluate one of the strong favorites in the contest, the hearttrob of millions KATRINA KAIF. I called her and informed her that i would be there the next day.

Next day I reached Katrina's house and rang the doorbell. Katrina answered the door in red belly shirt, a pair of tiny black shorts and open toed black high heels. I took a long look up her perfect long legs, which were tan and glistening, until we made eye contact.

"So, who have you had so far?" Katrina asked.

"Uhm, Vidya Balan and Malaika Arora" I answered.

"Well, that's some stiff competition."

"It sure is."

"Then we better not waste any time," Katrina said. She brought me into her living room, which was dimly lit. Stacy sat me down on a mauve colored couch with a rather large, low mahogany coffee table in front of it.

Katrina walked across the room to a stereo. She pressed some buttons then
turned up the volume. Katrina began walking towards me, swaying her slender hips and rubbing her hands all over her body. Katrina stepped up onto the table, moving with the music and man, could she move. Katrina spun around, her butt facing me. She teased taking off her shorts but then moved her hands up underneath her small red shirt and undid her bra. Katrina pulled her bra off from underneath her shirt and tossed it onto my lap. She then peeled her top up over her head. Katrina held her top across her breasts as she faced me. She leaned forward wrapping the shirt around the back of my head, winking and smiling. Katrina dropped her shirt and continued dancing on the table. She rubbed her hands up across her abs then over her perky pink nipples, getting them hard.

Katrina moved back and forth on the table, shaking her hips. She began
pulling down her shorts then stopped. She turned around with her butt facing
me as she leaned forward, pulling down her tiny black shorts, revealing a
tiny red thong. Katrina stepped out of her shorts, tossing them on the floor.
She stretched her arms high in the air and clenched her glutes, making her
ass cheeks jiggle slightly. I was starting to sweat now and my dick was
pressing against my jeans. Katrina swiveled her hips, shaking the magnificent
ass that sat nicely on top of those long lean legs. Katrina turned around, still
shaking her goods. She leaned forward, unzipping my fly, letting my cock
spring out of my boxers.

"Go ahead, baby, stroke that nice hard cock for me," Katrina said.

"As long as you keep dancing," I said.

Katrina rubbed her fingers up her long right leg as she stood back up. She
continued rubbing her hands all over her body, as she danced to the music.
I stroked away as she turned around and bent all the way forward, rubbing
her hands against her butt as she stood back up. Katrina placed her hands on
her hips, shaking her ass even more. Katrina danced for another minute or two
until she stepped off the table. She dragged the table across the room, far
away from me. Katrina walked towards me, still dancing. Katrina turned around
and bent forward so that her ass was just inches away from my face.

"Fuck that's perfect, oh fuck," I commented.

"Let me finish you off," Katrina said.

Katrina reached between her legs, grabbing my cock. She took over stroking me off while I just gazed at her perfect shaped ass. It didn't take long until I was cumming all over Katrina's hand. She gave me an extra few jerks just to make sure I was done. Katrina turned around, holding up her hand which was covered with my white cum. Katrina seductively licked the load of cum off her hand until it was all gone.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmhhhh," Katrina moaned as she finished cleaning off her hand.

"Well, ahem, you're amazing ... I just gotta ask, how do you get your legs
so shiny like that? It just makes them look even better," I asked.

"Oh I guess I can let you in on my secret. It's honey flavored lubricant. I was messing around one day, got some on my leg and I've been using it ever since," Katrina explained.

"Honey? Do you mind if I take a lick?" I asked.

"Oh, go right ahead, I love when a man licks my legs."

I got down on my knees and began taking long slow licks up Katrina's calves. I would give them some deep kisses in between licks. Katrina began to moan softly. She wasn't lying at all about liking her legs being pleasured. Katrina soon sat down on the ground and I pulled off her long black high heels. I took Katrina's right foot in my hand and began sucking on her toes. While I sucked and tongued her toes, I massaged up her leg with my free hand.

"Ooooohhh oooooooh unnnhhhhh I like that," Katrina cooed.

I moved over to her left foot, giving it the same treatment. I looked up to see that Katrina was rubbing herself through her red thong. I could see the thong getting darker and wet. I lifted Katrina's left leg high in the air and began licking the underside of her thigh.

"Oh god ... ohh don't stop ... ohhh yeeeah," Katrina moaned a little louder.

"Mmmmmhh you like me licking up your long legs?" I asked.

"Ohhh I do ... ohhh lick me, ahhh fuck," Katrina moaned.

I switched to her right leg, massaging her calf as I licked around the inside of her thigh. I could smell the strong scent of Katrina's wet pussy as she kept rubbing herself. Katrina started moaning louder and shaking a little, like she was orgasm'ing just from me licking long legs. I kissed down the insides of her thighs, tasting the sweet honey lubricant.

"OHHHH FUUUCK! Ohhh yess! YES! OHHHH YES!" Katrina moaned loudly as she orgasmed.

The taste of Katrina's legs against my tongue and her moans had gotten me hard once again. Katrina got me to stand up. She inched close to me, still on her back. She lifted her legs up, bending slightly at the knees. Katrina grabbed onto my cock with her feet. She began moving her feet back and forth, tightly against my shaft.

"I want you to cum on my legs," Katrina said.

"Ohhh I will just keep this up," I moaned.

Katrina's luscious feet felt so good against my cock as I looked down at the finest pair of legs I've ever laid eyes on. Cum began oozing and dripping out of my cock down onto Katrina's calves. It dripped down onto her thighs.

"Fuuck ooohhh fuuuck!" I moaned.

"Yeeeah that cum feels so nice against my legs," Katrina said.

Katrina released her grip on my cock. She then stood up and lifted her left leg straight up in the air with incredible flexibility and managed to lick some of the cum off her leg. She did the same thing with her right leg then rubbed the rest of it onto her hands and licked it up.

"You've already cum twice and we haven't even gotten to my ass. The ass
that is going to win this competition," Katrina said.

"It just might," I responded.

I sat back down in the chair and pulled Katrina's butt into my face. I pressed my face against her ass for a few moments then pulled down her red thong. I spread Katrina's ass cheeks apart and began licking the rim of her anus. Katrina began to moan softly as I hit the right spots. I licked my index finger and started working it into her butt. Katrina moaned a little louder and began rubbing her clit. I grabbed the flesh of her firm ass between my fingers and kissed it. I gave it a few light smacks then went back to burying my face between her buns. I tongued her asshole then worked two fingers in. Soon it was three fingers and Katrina was moaning real loud.

"Ohhh fuck, just fuck me, just stick that cock in my ass," Katrina moaned.

Katrina sat down on my cock, sticking it first into her pussy. She held it there for a few seconds then stood up. My rod was dripping wet from her pussy then Katrina lowered her asshole around my cock, gripping it like a vice. She leaned forward, her ass pushed out right there in front of me as she started moving it up and down on my rod.

"Ahhh fuck, Katrina, fuck, your ass looks so nice," I moaned and gave her butt a nice spank.

"Unnnhhhuhhh ooohhh fuck my ass ooooooohhhhh YES! Unnnhhh!" Katrina moaned and started to bounce faster. She began playing with her clit, adding to her stimulation.

"Oh fuck Katrina, fucking ride that cock! OHHH FUUCK!" I moaned. I gripped
Katrina's little buns and start bucking my hips up, slamming up into her ass.

"Unnnnhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh oooooohh yeeeah baby!" Katrina moaned.

"Ah shit, I need to slam into that ass," I said.

Katrina stood up and walked to the middle of the room where there was nice thick rug over the carpet. Katrina got down on all fours, sticking out her beautiful ass. She rubbed her pink asshole, looking over her shoulder at me with a wicked smile. I bent down behind Katrina, rubbing and admiring her tanned backside. I rubbed my piece against her buns then used Katrina's same trick of sticking it into her pussy to get it all wet. I pushed into Katrina's ass and then got a firm hold on it. My thumbs pressed into the flesh of her perfect sized round buns.

"Yeeeeah! UNNNHHHH! Unnnnhhhhuhhhh oohhh fuuuck me! Ohhhh fuck my ass! OHHHHHH FUUUCK!" Katrina moaned.

"Ohhhh fuuuck look at that butt ... ohhh fuck!" I moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Ooohhhh fuck me harder!" Stacy moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Ohhh fuck that looks good!" I moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Unnnnhhhh yeeeah fuuuck that ass! Oooohh FUUUCK!" Katrina screamed. She leaned forward, resting her face and elbows down against the ground. I grabbed onto her hips, getting the most support I could and started pounding into the leggy blond.

"Oooohhhh ooooohhh god! Yeeah ... yeeeah ... oooohh fuuuck YEEEEAH!" Katrina moaned as she grabbed onto the rug, clenching her fists.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Fuuuck Katrina, fuck!" I moaned in pure enjoyement. I stood up on my feet, my knees bent. I leaned forward, resting my hands on the ground so I was pretty much mounted on Katrina's ass. I just pumped and humped her perfect backside.

"AHHHHHHH! AHHHH FUUUUCK ME! YES! YES! OOOOOHHH FUCK YES!" Katrina moaned.

"Ahhh I fucking love it!" I screamed.

I stayed like this for a few more moments, humping her butt. Katrina then laid completely face down on the ground and I knelt down, slightly below her ass. I spread her ass cheeks apart and wedged my cock deep into her asshole. I held the flesh of her buns tight as I thrusted into her asshole the best
that I could.

"Ooooohhh yeeeah I fucking like that! Ohhh fuuck!" Katrina moaned, looking over her shoulder and watching me fuck her butt.

"Ohhh fuuck that looks sooo good!" I moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

I just couldn't resist the urges to bring my hand down onto her firm ass
and Katrina wasn't complaining.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Ohhh god keep on fucking that ass ... ohhhhh fuuck unnhhhh yes!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Oh fuck Katrina I can't last much longer, it's too good!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Mmmmhhh I can't wait to feel your hot cum on my ass!"

I picked Katrina up and leaned her against the wall. I held onto her waist and gave her some long, slow thrusts. I then pulled out and had the perfect target right in front of me. I went left to right, spraying my big load of white cum all over Katrina's firm ass.

"Ohhh fuuck yeeeah!" I commented as I looked at my cum dripping down her
tan buns.

Katrina spread the cum all over her ass, really rubbing it in while I caught my breath. Katrina put her bra and thong back on while I got dressed as well. Katrina got real close to me, leaning in to kiss me but she grabbed my hands and moved them around and onto her ass.

"I think you've got a winner but you go and enjoy the rest of the so called competition," Katrina said, getting into a long smooch.

"Believe me, I will," I replied then headed out of her house, another
evaluation complete.
Like Reply
The fourth name out of the hat was the long legy 'Deepika Padukone' and I was off the next day to her house to evaluate some ass of her...

I knocked on the door a few times and rang the doorbell but there was no answer. I was just about to leave when Deepika Padukone answered the door. She was wearing a light grey and black sports bra type top. She had on a pair of baggy white pants with a grey thong hanging out.

"I was just about to leave," I said.

"Relax, relax, come on in," Deepika replied.

"So you really do dress like this," I commented.

"Are you complaining?"

"What? No way, not at all."

Deepika Padukone took me into her kitchen and offered me something to drink. When she reached up to grab a glass out of the cupboard, her baggy white pants fell down to her ankles.

"Well, would you look at that? How embarassing," Deepika said.

"Not at all, don't even think about pulling those pants back up. That right there is the reason I'm here and damn, what a reason," I responded.

"Well I'm more comfortable like this anyways," Deepika said stepping out of her pants. "But I'm even more comfortable like this," Deepika said as she pulled her top over her head and dropped it on the floor.

"Wow," I commented at the long body that stood before me just in a sexy grey thong, "I think I need that drink now."

Deepika passed me a glass of water which I quickly downed. The room was quickly heating up. I stared at Deepika's firm ass while she reached up to get another glass. Deepika spilled a little water on the floor, almost on purpose. She grabbed a cloth and slowly bent forward to wipe the water off the floor. I almost spat out my water at the sight of Deepika bending over.

"Do you know what would make me even more comfortable?" Deepika asked.

"What's that?"

"If I wasn't the only one without my clothes on."

I obliged Deepika and took off my shirt and pants. I stood there in just my boxers but Deepika raised her eyebrows and shook her head. I took the hint and pulled off my boxers so I was fully nude. Deepika pulled out a chair and motioned for me to sit down. Deepika straddled me then sat down, pushing her thong filled ass down onto my crotch. Deepika held my face and moved closer like she was going to kiss me but instead licked from my chin to my lips. The metal stud in her tongue ran across my lips as she did. Deepika put one of her hands over my eyes, slightly blocking my vision. The next thing I felt was Deepika blowing on my nipple and then biting it softly. My cock was rapidly growing as she did the same to my other nipple.

"Have you ever had a blowjob from a chick with a tongue ring?" Deepika asked.

"Actually I have, it's amazing," I replied.

"Well I'm going to ... blow ... those other blowjobs away," Deepika said.

Deepika knelt down in front of me and ran her tongue ring up the underside of my cock, real slow. She then held out her tongue and started slapping the head of my cock against her tongue. Deepika spat on my rod a few times and took it all into her mouth. She wrapped her mouth tightly so her tongue ring pressed against the base of my cock and then she started bobbing her head, almost fucking me with her mouth.

"Ohh ... ooooh fuck Deepika, ohhh my god, fuuuck," I moaned. I ran my hands
through her hair as she continued fucking me with her mouth. I kept waiting for her to take a breath but she didn't. Deepika kept this deep, fast paced blowjob going for several minutes. Finally she pulled away and took a deep breath.

"How was that?" Deepika asked, wiping the precum from her mouth.

"Simply amazing," I responded.

"Now it's time for the real good part," Deepika said.

"That wasn't it?"

"Are you kidding me? Lay down on the ground."

I laid down on the ground and Deepika straddled my face, rubbing her grey thong filled ass against my face. Deepika grabbed her glass of ice water off the counter and took an ice cube into her mouth. She wrapped her mouth around my cock, letting the ice cube melt, which made her metal tongue ring real cold.

"Ooooooh oooooohhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned and moved around
uncomfortably.

Deepika just pressed her butt down harder in my face and kept sucking my cock, pressing that cold tongue ring against my warm shaft. I held onto Deepika's buns for support as she continued this incredible blowjob. The sensation of the cold against hot was extremely intense.

"Ahh fuck Deepika, ohhh god, OHHH FUCK!" I exclaimed as cum just pumped up out of my cock into Deepika's mouth. She kept sucking, swallowing the cum as it came out. She ran her tongue ring against the sensative head of my shrinking member and I almost had a headache from the intense sensation.

"I don't think I even need to ask if that was the best blowjob you've ever had," Deepika said.

"Ohhhh ohhh no you don't, fuuck!" I said, my heart still racing.

"Let's take this upstairs," Deepika said.

We headed upstairs and I made sure to follow her, to get a good long look at the way her firm ass moved as she walked. It had just the right amount of bounce to it and was accompanied by a tanned rock hard, lean body.

I grabbed Deepika around the waist and knelt down infront of her. I began kissing her toned abs, licking the grooves between her six pack. Deepika rubbed my shoulders as my hands wandered up her body and started massaging her ample breasts. I squeezed her tits between my fingers as I continued to lay kisses
onto her abs. I slid my head between her legs, pulled her grey thong to the side and began licking her moist clit.

"OHHHH! Oooohh baby, ooooohhhh oohhhh unnhhh yeeah," Deepika moaned as I sucked on her pussy.

I moved my hands up, groping her butt as I tongued her pussy. Deepika rubbed her breasts getting more and more wet. Her ass felt so good between my fingers that I slipped out from underneath her. I got behind Deepika and began kissing her firm butt. I peeled down her thong then buried my face between her cheeks. Deepika began rocking back and forth as I licked her sensitive anus.

"Gimme your cock, oooh you wanna fuck that ass? Unh huh, I know you do,"
Deepika said.

Deepika laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock up, deep into her asshole. I held onto her hips and began pumping up into Deepika's ass.

"Ooohhhh yeeeah! Ohhhh ohhh yeeeah I like that, ohhh harder, ohhh it feels
good baby!" Deepika moaned.

"Look at your ass jiggle, ohhh fuck," I moaned. I slipped my hands underneath Deepika's ass so it smacked against my hands as she started bouncing on my rod. We held this position for another minute or so until Deepika got bored with it.

"Bend me over so you can fuck my ass real hard," Deepika demanded. Deepika got down on all fours on the bed and I approached her from behind.

"Oh here we go, stick it deep in my ass baby," Deepika moaned.

I pushed my cock deep into Deepika's ass, reaching forward and holding onto her shoulder as I stuffed her asshole with my large member. Deepika whimpered as she took it all in her ass.

"Oh yeeah fuck me like a whore, ohh yeah harder!" Deepika exclaimed.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Harder?" I asked, as my hand bounced off her firm ass.

"UNNNHHHHHH YEEEAH HARDER! HARDER!" Deepika exclaimed.

I grabbed Deepika's arm with one hand and her foot with the other for leverage as I just slammed into her asshole. The harder I fucked, the louder she moaned. I just slammed as hard as I could into her asshole.

"Ahhh yess Deepika, ohhh fuck! FUCK! FUCK!" I grunted as I just pounded deep into her ass.

"OHHHH! OHHHH! Ohhh yeeeah fuck my ass! Ohhh god! FUCK IT HARD! OH FUCK ME HARDER! UNNNHHH UNNNNHHHH YEEAH!" Deepika screamed.

"Oh fucking take it deep, hard like this, ohh shiiit!" I moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"YEEEAH FUCKING SPANK MY ASS! Ohhh don't stop ohhh god ooohhhhh fuuuck my ass! FUUUUUCKK YES! Pull my hair, baby," Deepika moaned.

I reached forward and pulled Deepika's red hair back as I continued slamming
into her ass as hard as humanly possible. I held her hair with one hand and
SMACKED her ass with the other as I fucked her.

"Ohhh you're so good! FUUUCK! FUCK! Ohhhh god!" I grunted.

"COME ON! Ohhh yeeeah fucking harder! Fucking pound my ass! Ohhh god yess! POUND IT! POUND IT! COME ON POUND MY FUCKING ASS!" Deepika yelled.

I slowed down then laid flat on her stomach on the bed. I pushed my cock down into her asshole, almost sitting on firm behind. I grabbed onto her arms and started slamming into her asshole with long, deep, fast thrusts.

"UNNNH! UNNNH! UNNHH! OHHH FUUUCK! YES! Ohh don't stop! AHHHHH! AHHH! AHHHHHH YESSS FUCK THAT ASS!" Deepika screamed in ecstasy.

"Yeeeah fucking take it Deepika, ohhh fuuck yeeah!"

I laid forward, almost laying on top of her. Deepika turned her head to the side and I kissed her.

"Oh yeeah you fuck me hard, you fuck my ass harder then any ass you've
ever fucked, come on baby," Deepika said softly.

I got back up to my original position and continued slamming into Deepika's
asshole like she wanted.

"Like this? HUH? LIKE THIS!" I yelled.

"UNNHH YEEEEAH! Ohhhh fuck yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Deepika moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"HARDER! HARDER! SMACK THAT ASS!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Ohhh fuuck what an ass, ohhh fuck, I'm gonna blow!" I moaned.

"Wait, wait, don't cum yet," Deepika said.

I pulled out of Deepika and she got up off the bed. She bent over and put her grey thong back on. Deepika then leaned against the wall, sticking her thong filled ass out.

"Now cum, shoot that cum all over my ass," Deepika said.

"Oh I fucking will,"

I got real close to her firm ass then with a few strokes, shot several thick streams of cum all over Deepika's ass. Deepika stopped the cum from dripping down her thighs, and rubbed her around her beautiful backside.

"Whether I win or not, you can come back here anyday," Deepika said.

"I may just have to take you up on that offer," I replied.

Deepika accompanied me to the door and saw me on my way. Another great ass and another great fucking, the competition just keeps getting harder and
harder to judge and I'm not even halfway through.
Like Reply
I returned home after a hard four days and i had one left to complete the halway stage of the competition. I went back to my hat and selected the fifth paper from it and it had JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ written over it. i immediately informed her.

The next morning I was off to Jacqueline's home. I drove my car for quite awhile and reached her place. I walked up to the door and rang the bell several times but there was no answer. I started to head back out to my car but I saw a gate door around the side of the house was open. I walked down the path which led me out back of Jacqueline's house. I saw a figure out in the beach. As I walked closer, it was Jacqueline and she was jumping rope. The hot sun beating down off her tanned, toned body with her backside facing towards me. I took off my shirt and watched her jump rope in a tiny white thong bikini. Her ass looked firm but bubbled out in the right place. I instantly got a raging hard on in my pants, looking over her sculpted body.

I pulled down my shorts, letting my piece hang out in all its glory. Jacqueline luscious ass was just calling me in. It's like it was talking to me, saying, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" with each bounce. Jacqueline, still with no clue I was behind her, stopped jumping rope. Jacqueline bent forward, putting down the the rope. I couldn't contain my urges any longer. I spat on my rod, getting it wet. Then, I stepped forward and pulled her white thong to the side and shoved my cock deep into her firm ass.

"OHHHHH! What the, ohh god, fuck?" Jacqueline said, turning over her shoulder.

"Ahhhh yeeeeah!" I exclaimed.

"You, unhhhh, must be, ohhh fuck, Sachin?" Jacqueline asked, not objecting to me pumping into her butt.

"That's me ... Oh I couldn't resist, fuuuuck this is a nice ass!" I moaned.

"Ooooohhhh fuck it ... Fuck my ass then and get your rocks off, ohhh fuck
that's a nice hard cock ... Ohhhh yeeeah give it to me!" Jacqueline moaned.

I grabbed onto Jacqueline's toned arms and pulled back slightly as I pumped
into her tight asshole. I grunted and moaned, slamming into Victoria's ass. I wasn't gonna be able to last much longer.

"Oh! Unhhh! Ohhh! Unnnhhhuuuuhhhh slam my ass! Ohhhh fuck! FUCK! FUUUUCK YEEEAH!" Jacqueline screamed in ecstasy.

"Mmmmmhhhuhhh ohhh fuck Jacqueline! I'm gonna blow, oh fuck I'm gonna blow!" I yelled.

"Let me taste your cum," Jacqueline said.

I pulled out of Jacqueline's ass and squeezed the base of my shaft tightly to
hold off from climaxing. Jacqueline got down on her knees and took my cock in
her mouth. I released my grip from my shaft and unloaded my cum, splashing
it against the back of Jacqueline's throat. Some of the cum dribbled out down
the side of her mouth. Jacqueline sucked my cock clean then wiped up the cum
off her chin with her index finger then sucked it seductively. I turned around and saw a pitcher of ice water on the ground. I grabbed the ice water and poured it all over Jacqueline's body. Jacqueline yelped at the cold on hot sensation.

"Damn, I was right, it's impossible to cool off that hot body," I said, looking over.

"I needed that but you're the one that's gonna need to drink that water once I'm done with you. I think now we can get started for real," she said, undoing her bikini top and letting it fall to the ground.

I grabbed Jacqueline nice, large breasts in my hands and began sucking on her hard nipples. Jacqueline ran her hands through her flowing black hair. She began moaning softly as I ticked her nipples with my tongue. I kissed down her firm, toned six pack abs. I turned Jacqueline around and began planting kisses on her taned buns. I sucked on the flesh of her ass then jiggled it with my fingers.

"Ohhh fuck, I like that," I commented.

"Yeeeah, eat my ass out, lick it, I love having my asshole licked," she said.

I peeled down Jacqueline's white thong, leaving her totally nude with nothing but the hot sun beating down on her body. I rubbed her firm thighs and toned legs then began kissing up the back of her left thigh. I spread Jacqueline's buns apart and licked around her asshole in circles. I darted my tongue in and out of Jacqueline's ass, teasing her.

"Ohhh ooohhh oh lick it! Ahh that's nice, ohh yeeah," she moaned.

"Oooohhh it tastes so good, mmmhhh," I moaned.

I then pressed my face as far between Jacqueline's ass crack as I could, licking her asshole like a madman. Jacqueline squirmed a bit with the sensation but I pulled her butt tight against my face.

"Unnnhhhuhhh! OHHHHH YEEEAH! OHHH LICK MY ASS! Ahhh lick it baby!" Jacqueline moaned loudly between short breaths.

I licked for another minute or so before pulling my face away from her booty. I gave her left bun a nice SMACK and then her right bun a nice SMACK!

"Mmmmmhhh yeeah! Fuck I like that ass," I commented.

"Mmmhhh and I like the look of that cock, I'd like to get my lips around that," she said.

"I ain't stopping ya," I said.

Jacqueline got close to me and began kissing my cheek. I turned her face towards me and kissed her wet lips. I felt her hand grasp my rod and she began stroking it. Still embraced in a kiss, I cupped her large right breast, groping it in my hand. She manipulated my rod bringing it to full attention. She pulled back from our kiss, glancing down and then licking her lips. She knelt down in front of me, wrapping her lips around my cock. She sucked on the top half like it was a lollypop. Deeper and deeper she took it until finally she was sucking it all.

"Ohhh ohhh my god," I moaned at the feeling of this deep blowjob. she pulled her mouth away from my dick but kept it wide open. I held my hand underneath her chin and started pumping gently into her mouth. I could her Jacqueline's muffled moans of pleasure as I fucked her mouth. I went in too deep and Jacqueline gagged so I quickly pulled out.

"Sorry," I said.

"No, no, it's just a reflex ... I like how your cock feels against the back of my throat," she commented.

Jacqueline opened her mouth again and looked up at me with her sexy brown eyes. I slid my cock back into her mouth, pumping in and out. After a few pumps, Jacqueline pushed her mouth forward, holding my cock DEEP into the back of her throat.

"Ohhhh ooooohhhh fuuuck ohhh god!" I moaned, burshing her long black bangs away from her face.

She held it in as long as she could before pulling out to take a deep breath. She wiped the pre-cum and saliva from the corner of her mouth and took it back in.

"Lay down," Jacqueline said.

I did as said, spreading out a towel and laying on the ground as she pressed my cock up against my stomach and began tickling my balls with her tongue. She gave my shaft a few strokes then moved up, straddling me. I held my cock straight up as Jacqueline lowered her tight asshole down onto it. She wiggled around, getting it firmly inside of her. Jacqueline started bouncing a little then stopped. Jacqueline grabbed my hands and placed them on her firm buttocks.

"How's that feel?" she asked.

"Nice and thick," I replied.

She began riding again, bouncing up and down on my cock with her asshole. I held onto her buns, feeling them shake in my hand each time she bounced. I dug my fingers into the flesh of her butt, spreading her ass apart. Her asshole was so nice and tight but luckily I had already released a load so I was ready for a long intense ass fucking.

"How's that feel now?" Jacqueline asked through short breaths.

"What?" I asked, mesmerized by this beauty bouncing on top of me.

"MY ASS!" She shouted.

"Ohh awesome, out of this world, FUCK I love it!" I moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

I gave her butt a few good spanks to show my love for it then grabbed onto the flesh tightly again as she continued to ride me.

"Unnnhhhhh! OHHH! AHHHHHH FUCK! Ahhhh fuck yes! FUCK YES! Unnhhhuuhhh ohhhh my fucking ass! YES!" Jacqueline moaned loudly.

I felt her body shake a little and her warm pussy juice dripped onto my balls. Jacqueline pressed her chest against mine, still grinding her ass against my cock but I could tell she was spent from several orgasms.

"Stand up, baby, let me take control," I said.

Jacqueline and I were thinking on the same page as when she stood up, she bent forward, sticking out her firm backside. I ran my fingers up her wet pussy
and tasted her sweet nectar. I rubbed her ass gently then...

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

I brought my hand hard down against her left bun.

"Don't spank me ... FUCK ME!" she exclaimed.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"You're ready for some more ass fucking?" I asked.

"Ohhhh yeeeah I need more!" Jacqueline demanded.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"And I need more of this hot ass," I said.

I grabbed onto Jacqueline's hip with one hand as I pushed my cock back into her asshole with the other. With my rod firmly in Jacqueline's asshole, I held her hips with both hands and began slamming into her ass. Jacqueline was already nice and loosened up so I could really pound that fine ass.

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Unnnhhuuuhhh! UNHHHUHHHH! YEEEAH FUCK ME IN THE ASS! Ohhhh god! OHHHH FUCK MY ASS! Ohhh pound it, yeeeah!" Jacqueline moaned.

The sun was hot and I couldn't help but think about the show people would be getting if her neighbors happened to be watching. The sun had me drenched with sweat and Jacqueline was slick as well. I rubbed my hands up her back, feeling the definition of her toned muscles as I continued to pump into her amazing backside. I then ran my hands through her long black hair, it was so soft and smooth but extremely hot from the sun.

"Mmmhhhhhh oohhh baby ... oooohh pull my hair, yeeeah pull my hair while you fuck my, OHHH GOD, ass!" Jacqueline moaned.

I grabbed her hair and pulled it back, lifting her head up. I didn't pull too hard but just enough that she was enjoying the feeling. She began leaning back, until she was almost standing straight up. She turned her head and we kissed with almost all tongue and little lip contact.

"Ohh god I love the way you fuck my ass," Jacqueline moaned softly.

"It feels so good, I don't know how much more I can take," I said.

"Then let's finish it off nice and HARD," she said as she bent forward, back to her position.

I held her slender hips tightly and began pumping into her asshole again. I gave her real long and deep thrusts. I stared down at the sight of my rod invading her beautiful toned butt as she screamed in ecstasy.

"COME ON! Ohhh fuck yeeah! COME ON GIVE IT TO ME! UNNHHH FUCK YEEEAH! Give it to me HARD! HARDER! HARRRRRRDEEERRR! Ohhh fuck like that! Yeeah! Give it to me until you can't give it to me anymore!" Jacqueline screamed.

I gritted my teeth, sweat beeding down my forehead as I near my climax. My balls began to tighten with each thrust into her ass. I tried to hold it in, I tried to fight it, just to keep pounding that ass but it was too much.

"Unhhh ohhh ohhhh fuuuck!" I exclaimed as I pulled and in an instant, released a big steaming load of white cum all over her firm, golden tanned buns.

"Mmm yeeeah ohh that looks good," Jacqueline said as she looked over her shoulder at my cum dripping down her butt cheeks.

"Holy shit," I commented as I rubbed my cock against Jacqueline's ass.

"So," Jacqueline started and bit her fingernail.

"What's that?" I said in a daze.

"Are you happy with your choice to let me in?" she asked.

"I wouldn't have it any other way! Damn!" I commented.

Jacqueline gave me a peck on the lips before heading into the house, giving an extra sway of the hips to make sure I remembered just how fine her ass was. the fifth was done. It was time for a short break before the last 5 actresses - Kareena Kapoor Khan, Parineeti Chopra, Illena D'cruz, Jhanvi Kapoor and Anushka Sharma.
Like Reply
Brilliant writting brother keep going plz
Like Reply
[Image: df57b40c367188b16a454efb6e348e3a.jpg]

Ileana D'Cruz
Like Reply
As I entered the second half of the competition, the sixth name out of the hat was Kareena Kapoor Khan. The wife of Saif Ali Khan and the daughter of Kapoors the next day I was off to her mansion to find out just what the royal Punjabi had in store. Kareena answered the door in a pair of tight black leather pants and a little white cut-off shirt which was just resting on her large breasts. Kareena had her hair tied back and looked incredibly sexy.

"Good, you're here," Kareena said. She turned around and bent over, giving me a great view of her bubble butt. She picked up two helmets and walked out the door locking it.

"What's this?" I asked.

"There's only one thing I've found that comes close to the rush of good anal and that's riding a Harley. So I'm gonna take you for a ride," Kareena explained.

We headed out to her garage where she brought out an expensive Harley V-Rod. Kareena sat on the bike and put on her helmet. I took a moment to take a good took at her ass straddling the seat. A hint of her black thong was showing as well. Kareena waved for me to take a seat and I did.

"Get real close and hold on," Kareena said.

I inched forward and my crotch pressed against her ass and I held onto her shoulders as she fired up the bike. Kareena took me on a long, fast ride along some fairly deserted back roads in the desert. She was right, the rush from the speed and the wind was exhilirating. However, what was even more exciting was being pressed up against Kareena's tight ass for the whole ride. We returned to Kareena's house and she parked the bike halfway up her long driveway. It was a hot Mumbai early morning and I was especially hot after that bike ride. Kareena took off her helmet and let her hair down.

"Such a nice morning out here," she commented.

"It really is, that ride was something else," I responded.

"Well, how about we stay out here and enjoy it?" Kareena suggested.

"Whatever you want," I answered.

Kareena turned her back to me and pulled her white cutoff shirt over her head, letting her large shapely breasts free.

"Ahhhh I just love that hot sun beating down on my chest," she said,
holding her arms out.

I took her lead and pulled off my shirt as well. Kareena walked around, feeling the hot sun beating down onto her big tits until she walked close to me and hugged me tight. Her breasts felt so good against my chest. I couldn't help but reach around and move my hands onto her butt. The black leather was very hot and I jumped back.

"Ouch, that's one hot ass, literally," I said, rubbing my hand.

"Yeah these pants are rather hot," she replied. Kareena proceeded to unzip her black leather pants and pull them off. That exposed her beautiful bubble butt with a nice black thong flossing her tanned buns.

"Now where were we?" she asked, moving in close to me again. She began kissing me with her soft tasty lips. I moved my hands around again and held the flesh of her ass. I kissed down Kareena's neck and then cupped her big right tit in my hand. I sucked on her nipple then kissed back up her chest, kissing Kareena some more on the mouth. I kissed down her neck again then began sucking on her large left tit. I slid my tongue down her nicely toned abs and began making out with her naval. I slowly slid down Kareena's black thong, kissing the inside's of her thighs.

"Oooohhhh ohhhh you're almost there," Kareena sighed softly.

I pulled her thong completely off to reveal a dark strip of hair leading down to a
beautiful looking pussy. Kareena spread her legs apart as I began sucking on her clit. I parted her pussy lips and went to work. Kareena moaned softly, rubbing her hands all over her perfect body. She started to get wetter and squirm. I worked my finger into her asshole, penetrating it as I sucked on her clit.

"Oh! Ohhh ohhh yes, ohhh that's the spot, that's where your cock is gonna go, ohhhhh," Kareena moaned encouragingly. Well not yet, I was enjoying the taste of her sweet pussy too much. I worked another finger into her asshole, making her moan a little louder and squirm a little more. I held my finger up, letting Kareena lick herself off it. I kissed back up her stomach to those huge breasts. I fondled her tits some more then Kareena sat me down on the bike.

Kareena kissed down my chest to my crotch. She grabbed my cock in her soft fingers, stroking it gently. She worked her mouth over it then took it deep into her throat. Kimberly worked over my cock with just the right amount of saliva. It wasn't too wet and slippery, there was just enough so there was still some intense friction.

"Ahhhh ooooohhhh ohhhh bebo, ohhh fuck you're beautiful, oohhhh my," I moaned. She began licking down the sides of my cock and then focused on my nuts from a while. She tongued my balls while stroking my shaft. She licked all the way up the shaft then went back to long, deep sucks. Bebo followed each suck with a long stroke.

Kareena soon removed her mouth from my rod. I looked down in interest as to what she was doing. Kareena shifted her body up a little and wrapped her big beautiful breasts around my cock. Bebo held her tits tight against my rod and started grinding them up and down. All that came out of my mouth was a few whimpers of sheer joy from this tit fuck. Kareena kept it up for a little bit longer before going back to focusing on sucking me off. I looked over her shoulder at her luscious ass and dirty ideas began running through my mind.

"Ohh Bebo stand up, I have a good idea," I said. She stood up and I lifted her up at the waist into a standing 69 position. She rested her knees around my head, and went back to sucking my rod. My hands gripped her tight bubble butt as her sweet pussy was right in my face.

"Mmmmmm mmmmmhhh ohhh mmmhhhh yeeah," I moaned as I just went to town on that sweet pussy while she sucked on my rod. She tasted so good and her blowjob was amazing. As much as I loved tasting her pussy, with my hands
grabbing her butt and her asshole right in my face, I couldn't go much longer
without getting in there.

"Ahhh fuck I need to fuck this ass," I blurted out.

"Let me down and bend me over, I'm ready," Kareena responded.

I let Kareena down and she leaned against the front of the motorcycle, gripping the handlebars and sticking out her gorgeous butt. I spread her buns apart and pushed my cock deep into Bebo's asshole. I gave it some gentle slow thrusts before grabbing onto her hips and increasing the tempo.

"Unnnhhh unnhhhuhh unnnnhhh yeeeah! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhh yes! Ohhhh fuck it baby! Ohhhh fuck it nice!" Kareena moaned. I ran one of my hands up and grabbed onto Kareena's large tit for support as I thrusted into her nice
asshole.

"Mmmmpphhh ohhh fuck this feels so nice ... ohhh fuck you're beautiful, ohhh god your ass is great," I moaned, pumping harder into her butt.

"Ohhhh yess fuck me! OOOOOHHHH! OHHHHH FUCK! FUCK YES! FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! OHHHHH FUCK YEAH BABY!" Kareena screamed. She ran one of her hands through her flowing dark brown hair, messing it all up and somehow making herself look even sexier. I slowed down my thrusts and admired the sight of my cock entering Kareena's ass.

"Holy fuck, look at that, ohhh fuck," I commented.

"Ohhh yeeeah! Just fuck that ass, ohhh fuck it good! Ohhhh fuck! Ohhh yess!" Kareena moaned.

"Oohhhhh fuck that's so good! Ohhh you're making me too fucking horny!" I
said as I picked up the pace again, just slamming into her asshole. The sound
of my flesh smacking against hers reminded me of the sound of an ass being
spanked. Looking at Kareena's fine ass, I just had to give it a few spanks.

*SPANK*

*SPANK*

*SPANK*

*SPANK*

"UNNNHHHHH! OHHHHH FUCK MY ASS YES! FUCK IT! FUCK IT! OHHHHH FUCK YES!" Kareena moaned at the top of her lungs.

I held Bebo around the midsection and then walked over to a ledge and sat down with Kareena sitting her ass down on my lap.

"Ride my cock with your beautiful body, ohhh fuck, ohh just let me look at that butt," I said.

Bebo began bouncing up and down, her butt jiggling slightly with every bounce. I wrapped my hands around her, cupping her large breasts while still staring at her great ass.

"Ohhhhh oooooohhhh yeeeah oohhh fuck I love that cock up my ass UNNNHH FUCK! FUCK YES! Ohhh play with my tits, unnhhhh ooohhh," Bebo moaned as she started riding harder and faster.

"Ohhh fuck Kareena, ahhh shit, I don't know how much more I can take, ohhh fuck," I moaned.

"Just a little more ... ohhhh fuck yeah! Unnnhhhuhhh a little more of my ass ... ohhh fuck! Ohhhh I wanna feel your hot cum all over my ass!" Kareena said.

"That's what you're gonna get," I said. Kareena got off my cock and leaned forward, sticking out the target, her perfect ass. I unloaded several thick streams of hot white cum all over her ass.

"Ahhh fuck there it is, ohhh yes!" I moaned, watching my steamy load drip down her tanned round ass cheeks.

"Thinking about it, the motorcycle ride just doesn't match up to a good ass fucking and this was a good ass fucking. I hope I made your decision making a lot harder," Kareena said licking her lips and blowing me a kiss before walking into her house. she definitely did make my decision a whole lot harder and everytime I see a motorcyle, I will think of this incredible Kareena butt fucking.
Like Reply
I reached into my hat of names and pulled out a piece of paper. The fourth to last girl would be another dark-haired beauty in ... ANUSHKA SHARMA! I got in touch with Anushka for directions then I headed off to here location.

I arrived at a huge and lavish house and knocked on the door. Anushka Sharma answered her door wrapped in a silk robe but looked very glamorous with her hair and make-up all done up.

"Come on in, Sachin, I've been waiting a long time for this," Anushka said.

"Really?" I asked, stepping inside.

"I've had so long to think about how I wanted this day to go but I think I've come up with something really hot," Anushka explained.

"I sure hope so, the competition has been real tight so far," I said.

Anushka Sharma brought me down a hall where an entrance to a room was covered by a black satin sheet. Anushka pulled the sheet aside and led me into the room. It was dimly lit. There was a large bed with dark red wine colored sheets. A low couch and a silver pole infront of it.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Why don't you sit down and find out?" Anushka said.

I sat down in the low couch as Anushka went over to the corner of the room and turned on some sexy music. Dawn walked towards the pole and dropped her robe revealing her outfit. She was wearing a shiny pink bra and thong with
matching chaps.

Anushka Sharma began dancing with the pole, rubbing her body against it in an erotic manner. She wrapped her trim legs around, simulating intercourse and moaning softly as she shook her goods. Anushka spun around the pole then bent all the way forward, sticking out her heart shaped ass. Anushka began rubbing her butt up and down against the pole as my pole got stiffer and stiffer. She grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and began spreading them apart slowly. Her hands then moved up her back and she undid her pink bra, letting it fall to the floor. Anushka turned around, leaned forward, pressing her tits together near my face.

Anushka crawled towards me on all fours and undid my pants. She rubbed her hard right nipple against the shaft of my hard-on, through my boxer shorts. Anushka then pulled my boxers tight, creating an outline of my unit. She began sucking on my balls, tickling them with her tongue and lightly biting them.

"Don't tease me, Anushka," I said.

Anushka Sharma pulled my cock through my flying and began sucking on the head. She focused on the head, getting it wet with saliva and sucking it tight. I
leaned forward and rubbed her ass a little, it felt nice and jiggly in my hands. I moved back to my normal position and brushed her hairs from her face as she continued sucking me off.

"Mmmmhhhh mmmmhhhh," Anushka moaned. Her eyes were closed as she focused on giving me a great blowjob.

"Ohh oh god Anushka, ohhh I can't wait to fuck your fine ass," I moaned and Anushka's eyes opened. Her lips smacked as she pulled my cock from her mouth and looked up at me.

"I'd like that," Anushka said, wiping the precum from the corner of her mouth.

Anushka stood up and I rubbed my hands over her tight midsection then began sucking on her hard, perky nipples. My hands wandered back down around her midsection then found their way to her plump, heart shaped ass. I blew on her nipples, making her shiver and moan at the same time. I then turned her around so her ass faced me.

"This is what I'm here for," I said. I pulled hard on her pink thong, wedging it deep between the crack of her ass. I gave her tanned buns a few kisses then SMACKED it a couple times, making it jiggle.

"That's what you're here to FUCK," Anushka responded.

I peeled down Anushka's thong and spread her apart her buns. I licked my lips then dove in, tonguing and licking Anushka's asshole. Anushka easily took a few fingers into her ass, and was really ready to be fucked. I caressed her fleshy buns between my fingers a little more before laying her down on her back. Dawn held her legs up in the air, making her asshole look very inviting.

"Come on, baby, stick that dick in my ass," Anushka encouraged.

I rubbed the tip of my cock against Anushka's brown trimmed patch of pubic hair, down across her moist pussy and then pushed it into her asshole.

"More! More! Push that big cock deep into my butt," Anushka demanded.

"You want my fucking cock deep in your ass?" I asked.

"Ooohhh yeeah stick that bad boy way in there," Anushka moaned.

I pushed my cock deeper and deeper into Anushka's asshole until it couldn't go any further. I slowly pulled it out then pushed it all the way back in, penetrating her ass.

"Oh my god, oh my god, yes," I moaned as I began pumping faster and harder
into Anushka's ass while staring down at her devine body.

"Unnhhh! UNHHHHHH! YEESSSS! Ohhh yeeeah baby fuck that ass! Yeeeeah! Oh god fuck it! Fuck it! MMMMHHHHMMMMM!" Anushka moaned loudly, enjoying her ass fucking.

I moved my hands underneath Anushka's butt, holding her ass up and spreading it apart so I could pound it harder. My cock slipped out of her ass and I slapped it against her dripping wet pussy. I went to put it back in her ass but Anushka stopped me and sat up. She rubbed her fingers in her pussy then removed them. She held her dripping wet fingers near my face and I sucked her pussy juice off of them while Anushka sucked her juices off my cock.

"Lay down on your back, let me get on top," Anushka said.

I did as she said and laid down on my back. Anushka straddled me, lowering her asshole down onto my cock. She grinded around, getting my rod firmly lodged in her butt. She leaned back, laying on top of me. I grabbed onto her thighs and began pumping up into her asshole.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhh fuuuck yes! Ohhhh fuck I love that!" Anushka moaned.

"Ohhh Anushka! Ohhh fuck that ass feels so nice! OH FUCK! FUCK!" I grunted as I used all my energy to pound hard up into Anushka's asshole.

"OHHHH FUCK! FUCK! UNNHHH GOD! OHHH MY FUCKING ASS YES! YES! OHHH FUCK!" she screamed. I felt her body shake as she orgasmed from this intense ass fucking.

Anushka sat up and got her balance on top of me. She began bouncing up and down, riding my cock. With her pink chaps still on she looked like a cowgirl as she rode my big cock with her little ass.

"Oh god Dawn! OHHH FUCKING RIDE MY COCK! RIDE IT! Yeeeeahhh!" I moaned.

"Uuhhhhh! Uhhnnnhhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhh ahhh ahhhhhh ahhhh my ass loves your
fucking cock! Yeeeah baby yeeeah!" Anushka moaned.

"Ohhhh and my cock loves your hot fucking ass! Ohhh god!" I moaned.

"Ahhh baby bend me over, yeeeah bend me over so you can really fuck my ass
good," Anushka said.

Anushka Sharma got up off of my cock and bent down on all fours sticking out her beautiful gaping asshole. She looked back at me with her big brown eyes,
almost begging to be fucked some more. She didn't have to beg me or even
ask. I worked my cock deep into Anushka's asshole and began pumping fast, in
and out of her ass.

"Uuunnnhhh yeeeaah that's the spot! Ohhh fuck yeah, hold it deep in my ass,
just hold it in there," Anushka said. I held my cock deep in Anushka's ass and she began swiveling her hips, shaking her ass with my cock deep in it.

"Ahhhh yesss! Oh fuck Anushka! Oh my god!" I shouted at the incredible feeling she was giving me.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

I couldn't resist it, I just had to spank that juicy ass.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Ohhh yeeah Anushka keep doing that, ohhh fuck!" I moaned.

"Mmmhhhhh mmmhhhh yeess! Ahhhh ohhhh ohhh fuck I love that dick in my ass, ohhh fuck pound me more, baby!" Anushka demanded.

I grabbed onto her hips and began slamming into her asshole with long, deep
thrusts.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"OW! Owwww! Ohh fuck yeeeah! Spank my ass! Ow baby! Fuuuuck yeeeah! Spank it! Fuck it! Ohhh yeeah do it all to my ass!" Anushka moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

Anushka's ass was now beat red from all the hard spanks I had given it. I dug my fingers deep into the flesh of her butt and just slamming hard into her asshole. My balls smacked against wet pussy and my thighs smacked against
hers loudly with each thrust.

"Unnnhuuuhhh! FUCK MY ASS! Ohhh yeeah so hard so good! Ohhh fuck my ass!" Anushka moaned.

"Ohh god Anushka! Ohh I can't anymore ... ohhh I'm gonna blow!" I exclaimed.

I quickly pulled out of her asshole and sprayed a big load of hot cum all over her heart shaped ass. The cum dripped down her ass cheeks. I pushed my cock back into her asshole a couple times before it went limp.

"You're great ... You look dissapointed," I commented, looking at Anushka.

"The fucking was great, oh it was amazing but I having my face cummed on
instead of my ass," Anushka said.

"Oh I'm sorry," I said.

"I'm going to have to punish you," Anushka said.

"What? How so?" I asked.

"With so much pleasure that it'll hurt, you're going to cum on my face but you just might have a heart attack doing it," Anushka explained.

"What'd you mean?"

"You keep those hands off your cock. No touching, not at all, you let me handle everything. It's gonna be real tough to resist but you have to if you wanna make it up to me."

"Ok, ok, whatever you say."

At first, Anushka began sucking on my rod. She lick'd the shaft and suck on the head then take it deep into the back of her throat. It wasn't long before I was fully hard again. I wasn't seeing what was so painful about this until she pulled her lips from my cock. She got down between my legs and began tickling my nuts with tongue. It was making me want to stroke my cock but I couldn't. I then felt Anushka's finger rub against my asshole. Out of instinct I grabbed my cock and started stroking. she quickly stood up and SLAPPED me across the face.

"I said NO TOUCHING!" Anushka yelled.

"I'm sorry, it just felt so good," I said.

Anushka grabbed some rope and tied my hands together behind my back. She went back to work, tonguing my nuts and using her finger to stimulate my prostate.

"AHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH! FUUUCK ANUSHKA YOU'RE KILLING ME!" I shouted! I struggled with the ropes but my hands were stuck.

Anushka started running her tongue around my asshole while rubbing my balls with her fingers.

"Come on, just stroke it, please, ohhhh fuuuck, I can't take it!" I exclaimed.

"Almost," Anushka said softly.

"Almost what? I'm almost gonna pass out!" I said.

My heart was racing as Anushka was playing with my nuts and anus but not
touching my cock at all. Some precum began oozing out of my cock and all of
a sudden Anushka stopped and untied my hands.

"Here's the ultimate torture, get out," Anushka said.

"I thought..."

"You would've asked me before cumming to find out, now leave," Anushka said.

Anushka hurried me out of her house and shut the door. I walked down towards my car, confused. I sat in my car, turned it on but then stopped. I couldn't leave it like this. I walked around the back of her house and saw a window that was open. I climbed up and pulled myself in the window. I heard a noise upstairs and made my way up. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I had to do something. I walked into her bedroom and saw her in bathroom. Anushka was stepping out of her pink chaps. She slipped on a white thong and wedged it between her buns.

I walked up behind Anushka and bent her forward against the counter. I grabbed her hips and pulled her thong to the side with my teeth.

"What're you doing?" Anushka asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Making things right," I said.

I whipped out my cock and slapped it against her ass getting it hard really quickly. I pushed it into Anushka's asshole and gave it a good thrusts. That's all it took. I pulled Anushka around and she got down in front of me. I gave my cock a few strokes and unloaded a huge load of cum onto Anushka's face. All over her eyes, cheeks and chin, her face was just covered with cum. Anushka wiped the cum away from her eyes so she could open them. She looked up at me, her face covered in white cum, and smiled.

"Thank you, that's what I wanted," Anushka said as she smeared the cum all over her pretty face.
Like Reply
I was now down to the final three ass in this competition. I reached into the hat and pulled out one paper. The third to last ass is ... JHANVI KAPOOR! The horny little she-devil herself. I headed down to meet her, who no doubt must have a lot of experience and know what she's doing.

Jhanvi Kapoor answered the door in a black silk robe and high heels. Even with the heels on, she was tiny.

"I don't know if being late in the competition is an advantage or disadvantage," Jhanvi said.

"It could be either," I responded.

"Well then come on up here," Jhanvi said. She led me up some stairs and into
her bedroom. It was all white, with a nice big bed. Jhanvi motioned for me to sit down on the edge of the bed.

"You know I've had a lot of sex in my life. I mean A LOT of sex! But I just never get tired of it, I guess that's why they call me the horny little she-devil," said.

"I could never get tired of it," I said.

"One thing that I have gotten tired of is the long, drawn out foreplay. I know some girls really like that but I'm not one of them. I just like to get right to the action," Jhanvi said.

She undid her robe and let it fall to the floor and there was nothing underneath. Jhanvi was small but she had nice big round breasts and a good sized ass for someone so thin. Jhanvi walked close to me and put her fingers in my mouth. She looked into my eyes then kept eye contact as she knelt down in front of me. Jhanvi unzipped my fly and pulled down my jeans just past my crotch. She started slapping my cock against her tongue, still while maintaining eye contact with her gorgeous green eyes.

"That's it Jhanvi, mmhhh yeeah, suck my cock," I moaned, running my hands
through her hair.

"You like that, baby? Mmmmmm, I know I do," Jhanvi sighed.

Jhanvi spat a few times on my cock then rubbed her saliva around with her
hand. She stroked my rod in a circular motion before wrapping her pretty pink lips around it again. She brushed her fingers against my nut sack lightly as she sucked me off. She began taking more and more of my rod into her mouth. Her hands moved around underneath my ass and she brought me up to my feet.

"I wanna take it deep, I wanna feel your cock hit the back of my throat,"
Jhanvi said.

Jhanvi held her hands around me while she took my cock, deep into her mouth. She gagged a little and removed it but it just made Jhanvi more determined. She tried again but she only got about 3/4 of it in.

"Let me help you out," I said.

Now as Jhanvi took my cock deeper into her mouth, I held the back of her head
and thrusted deep into the back of her throat. I felt her nails dig into my ass and her eyes started to water. I let go and pushed her head away. Her chin was dripping with a mixture of saliva and precum which she licked up.

"Why'd you let go?" Jhanvi asked through short breaths.

"I thought you weren't liking it," I explained.

"No, I do really like it. I like that cock filling my mouth and throat so I can barely breath. Do it again, baby," Jhanvi said.

She wrapped her lips around my cock and inched it into the back of her throat. As she began to struggle with it, I held the back of her head again and thrusted deep into her throat. Her moans were muffled with a mouthful of cock. I pulled out and then thrusted back in, and soon I was fucking her pretty face. I gave her a couple more thrusts and then pulled out of her mouth. Jhanvi gasped for air but had a devilish smile on her face.

"That was great, so great that you deserve this," Jhanvi said.

Jhanvi grabbed my cock and placed it between her large round breasts. She
pushed her tits together around my cock and began sliding up and down giving
me an incredible tit fuck.

"Ooohhhh fuuuuck, oooohhh Jhanvi just hold it right there," I moaned.

She stopped, holding my cock tight between her big tits. I placed my hands on her shoulders and began pumping my cock between her luscious mounds.

"Ohhhh baby fuck my tits ... Yeeah fuck my big titties! Come on pump that big
cock between my big tits!" Jhanvi encouraged.

"Ahhhh shit your tits are so good! Mmmphh! Ohhh fuck!" I moaned.

She lowered her head and began licking the tip of my cock each time I thrusted between her tits. Her tongue tickled the head of my cock, and my knees began to shake.

"Ohhh god Jhanvi, I'm gonna cum!" I exclaimed.

"Yeeeah shoot that hot jizz! Shoot it!" Jhanvi moaned.

I pumped up between her tits one more time and let out a big spirt of cum. She caught some of it in her mouth while the rest splattered down on her breasts. I held on and pumped between her tits a few more times and then let out a couple smaller streams of cum onto her tits. Jhanvi let go of her tits and grabbed my cock.

"Let me taste that cum," Jhanvi said as she sucked the cum off of my cock.

Jhanvi moaned in approval then began using her fingers to removed the cum from her chin and cheeks then seductively licked it off. Jhanvi would then go to
work on her breasts, pushing them up and licking the drops of cum from her
tits. Jhanvi held out her tongue which had a puddle of cum on it. She then
swallowed it down. She held her clean tongue back out and licked her lips.

"Come here you sexy bitch," I said.

I ran my right hand through her hair and then kissed her deeply, as we rammed our tongues down each other's throats. I licked Jhanvi's lips with my tongue then kissed down her chest. I sucked on each of her big hard nipples. I focused on her tits for a bit then continued kissing down her stomach. I lifted the tiny up and laid her down on her stomach on the bed. I ran my hands up her thighs then massaged the flesh of her ass between my fingers. I spread her ass apart and ran my tongue up her moist pussy then against her asshole.

"Ooohhhhh ohhhhhhh that's the spot," Jhanvi moaned softly.

I lifted my head and groped the flesh of her ass between my fingers then gave it a couple nice firm SMACKS.

"This quite the ass you've got here," I commented.

"It's yours," Jhanvi sighed.

I buried my face back between her ass cheeks. I licked the rim of her anus then darted my tongue and and out of it. I got my fingers wet with saliva and easily worked three into her asshole. I climbed up over top of Jhanvi and pressed my crotch down against her butt. I laid on top of Terri and just rubbed my cock against her soft ass.

"I can't wait to fuck this nice ass," I whispered in Jhanvi's ear.

"I wanna feel that hard cock ripping into my little ass," she whispered back.

I knelt down on the bed and lifted her up onto her knees. I got right up close behind her and spread her ass cheeks apart. I pushed my cock deep into her asshole and then grabbed onto her hips. I began pumping in and out of her small but loose asshole.

"Unnhhhuuhhh! Ohhh fuck me! FUCK ME! Unnhhhhh! Unnhhhhh! Yeeeeah fuck that asshole!" Jhanvi moaned.

"Mmmph! Fuck Jhanvi your asshole feels so nice! Yeeeah fuck!" I grunted.

"AHHHHH GIVE IT TO ME! Come on harder! HARDER! Hhhhaaarrrrderrr!" Jhanvi screamed.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"OHHHHHHH YEEEEAH I'll pound your fucking ass! Fuuuck yeeeah! It's so nice! Yeeeeah!" I moaned.

I held onto Jhanvi's shoulders and just slammed into her asshole as hard as I
could. My nuts slammed against her pussy getting very wet in the process as
Jhanvi's pussy juice dripped down her thighs.

"Let me taste it!" Jhanvi demanded.

"You wanna taste your sexy ass?" I asked.

"Yeeeah bring that cock over here," Jhanvi said.

I pulled my cock from her ass and moved around infront of her face. I shoved my cock deep into her mouth just how she liked it before. I felt her tongue moving all over my cock inside of her mouth. I pulled it out and she grabbed it, licking the base then sucking on it a little more.

"I wanna get on top of that big dick," Jhanvi said.

I laid down on my back and Jhanvi straddled me. She lowered her asshole down onto my cock. She leaned forward, hanging her tits infront of my face as she grinded back and forth on my cock. I felt up her tits a little then moved my
hands around down her back then SMACKED them onto her ass. I grabbed a hold of her bubble butt and held on as she rode my cock.

"Oh god! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh ride that cock! Oh fuck your ass feels so good sliding up and down on my cock!" I moaned.

"UNNNHHH! UNNNNHUHHHH I LOVE IT! YES! YEEEEESS! OH MY GOD! Ohhhhh fuuuck! Oooooohhhhhhohhhhhohhhhh!" Jhanvi moaned loudly, just bouncing all around on my stiff member.

*SMACK*
*SMACK*

"Faster Jhanvi! Ride it Jhanvi!" I encouraged.

"Oh it's so hard! Ohhhh so deep in there! FUUUUCK YEEEEAH! Ohhh my ass!" Jhanvi moaned.

*SMACK*
*SMACK*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I don't know much more I can take!" I moaned.

"Ohhhhhh! Unnnhhh! Ohhhhh I can't wait to feel that cum against my ass!
Oooohhhhhh! YEEEAH!" Jhanvi moaned.

"You ... ohhhhhhhhhh ... don't have to wait ... FUCK!... much longer, I'm gonna blow!" I exclaimed.

Jhanvi hopped off my cock and bent over, sticking out her butt as an target. I gave my cock a few jerks and sprayed my steaming load of cum all over her ass. I rubbed my cock around her butt, getting one good last feel for it.

"See, aren't you glad we got right down to it?" Jhanvi asked.

"I can't say I'm dissapointed," I replied.

Jhanvi gave me a kiss and I gave her one last spank on the ass before I
collected my clothes and headed off with only two more assleft.
Like Reply
The next name out of the hat that had two papers was 'PARINEETI CHOPRA. The beautiful big breasted blond of bollywoodwas up next. I was off to her house to conduct my evaluation. Parineeti's house was really out of the way and it just seemed like a nice, peaceful place. Parineeti answered the door in a black silk robe and high heels. Her smile was breath taking as she welcomed me in to her home. We talked for a little while, getting to know eachother before I began the 'evaluation'.

"Do you like pudding?" Parineeti asked.

"Sure," I responded.

"Is vanilla good?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Come with me," she said. She led me into her kitchen where there was a big glass bowl of vanilla pudding sitting on the kitchen table.

"We're going to eat pudding?" I asked.

"Well ... sorta ... Take off your clothes," Parineeti said. I did whatever she said, taking off all my clothes before I stood before her in all my glory. Parineeti then dropped her robe and there was NOTHING underneath.

"Wow," I commented. She looked even better then I had imagined. She was
perfectly proportioned and had a nice golden tan.

"How'd you like me to feed you this pudding?" Parineeti asked.

"I'd love it,"

Parineeti dipped her big right breast into the pudding, covering a little more then the areola with pudding. My mouth began watering as Parineeti kept her eyes locked on mine, pushed her right breast up and licked the pudding off. I started to sweat a little watching Parineeti lick the pudding off her tit. Parineeti took some more pudding into her hand and spread it over her right breast, covering it again.

"Your turn," Parineeti said.

I held her large beautiful right breast in my hands and began slowly licking the vanilla pudding off of it. I took long, slow licks making sure to savour her breast. Parineeti started to moan as I finished cleaning off her right breast with a long suck of her hard nipple. Parineeti took some more pudding and covered her left breast this time. I savored this tit as well, licking it all off. Parineeti began to moan a little louder and I caught a glance of her neatly shaved pussy which was noticeably moist.

"Lay down on the table for me," Parineeti instructed.

I sat on the table and leaned back so I could watch what she was goingto do next. She filled her hand with some more pudding then grabbed my stiff cock in her hand. Parineeti began stroking the cold pudding against my warm rod, up and down.

"Oooohhh ohhhh ahhhhhh that's good, ooohh yeah," I moaned.

"That does look good," Parineeti said, still stroking me pudding covered cock.

Parineeti stood up, keeping her alluring brown eyes locked on mine. She licked the pudding off the palm of her hand and held it out on her tongue before swallowing it. She then sucked her thumb dry, like she was sucking on a cock. She did the same to each finger, slowly sucking the pudding off of them. She had a little bit of pudding left on her finger and rubbed it against my chest, then licked it off. Parineeti lowered her head down and began to lick the remaining pudding off my cock. She took long, slow licks up my cock, tasting the pudding in her mouth. I squirmed a little at the intense feeling shooting up through my body.

"Ohh fuck Parineeti, ohh that's nice, fuck!" I moaned.

Parineeti continued to lick until all the pudding was off my cock. By the time she was done, my member was throbbing and at peak hardness. She slowly moved her mouth down, taking it all into her mouth. She wrapped her lips tight around it and slowly moved her head up, completely sucking any remaining pudding off my cock. She stood up and smacked her lips. I ran my hands through her hair and kissed her deeply.

I leaned Parineeti forward against the table and took a big handful of pudding. I slapped the cold pudding against her left bun. I took some more pudding and slapped it against her right bun. I then rubbed the pudding all around, covering her gorgeous ass with vanilla pudding. I began to take long, slow licks up her shapely ass cheeks. As I got closer to the crack of Parineeti's ass, she started to moan.

"Oohhhh that feels good, your warm tongue and that cold pudding on my ass,
oooohh," Parineeti moaned softly.

"Mmmmmhhhh nothing's ever tasted better," I responded.

I licked her firm buns clean of pudding, which took me a good twenty minutes as I savored her ass. I licked it all off except for a line of pudding down her ass crack. I took a long slow lick up, running my tongue past Parineeti's asshole. I felt her shiver a little as my tongue hit her anus. I kept some of the pudding in my mouth and turned Parineeti around. I kissed her and she took the pudding into her mouth and swallowed it.

I grabbed two handfuls of Parineeti's butt and lifted her up onto the table. I laid Parineeti down onto her back then climbed up, straddling her beautiful big breasts. I took a generous amount of pudding and spread it between her tits. Parineeti licked the last of the pudding off my fingers while moaning eroticly.

"Push your tits together," I said.

Parineeti pushed her big tits together, trapping my cock between them. I began to pump in and out of the pudding between her tits. Parineeti lifted her chin and licked the head of my cock, each time it pushed between her breasts.

"Mmmmmhhh ohh I can taste the cum starting, ohhh fuck my tits, ooooh I love it, yeeeah," Parineeti moaned.

I began pumping faster and faster between her pudding covered mounds. The combination of Parineeti's amazing rack, the cold pudding and her sexy moans
were too much to take.

"Ohh fuuck I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

"Oh god, just shoot it," Parineeti moaned.

I kept pumping between her tits until cum squirted out of my cock and landed on Parineeti's pretty face. Parineeti licked some off her cheek but most it was out of her tongue's reach. She used her fingers to wipe the cum off her face. She mixed it in with the pudding between her breasts then began licking it. Soon Parineeti had cleaned herself of all the cum and pudding.

"How was that?" Parineeti asked.

"I will never think of pudding the same way again," I replied.

"Hahaha. Well I'm all sticky now. I'm gonna go take a quick shower ... care to join me?"

"I'm there."

I made sure to follow Parineeti up the stairs, into her bedroom and then into the bathroom. She had a nice big shower, which would certainly be able to hold both of us. Parineeti turned on the water and waited for it to get warm. She tested the water and I could tell it was cold because her nipples began spiking. Once the water was warm, Parineeti stepped in letting the water splash her beautiful body. She waved me and I closed the shower door, trapping in the steam. Parineeti passed me the shower head while she got good lather of soap in her hands. Parineeti began to scrub the stickiness off her body. She started with her big round globes and moved down her tight stomach. It was then my job to rinse her off after she was done scrubbing. I saw Parineeti bite her lip as the warm water splashed against her chest. We did the same with her long, lean legs until they were nice and clean.

Parineeti turned around and began to soap her back. I leaned forward, kissing her ear and then took the soap out of her hands. "Let me," I whispered into her ear. Parineeti took the shower head from me as I cleaned off her back. It was then down to her ass. I got a good lather in my hands and scrubbed her firm buttocks, making sure it was squeaky clean. I heard a soft moan come from Parineeti and I looked up to see that she had the warm water running down her chest. I cleaned her ass a little more before I took the shower head from her and rinsed it clean.

"All clean," I remarked.

"Now let me clean you," Parineeti said.

There was really only one place on me that was sticky and that's exactly where she headed. She got a good lather of soap in her hand and began scrubbing my cock, almost giving me a hand job. Parineeti smiled as I started to grow in her hand. She took the water and rinsed me clean. Parineeti turned around to put the shower head back in its holder and my stiffening member brushed against her ass.

"Parineeti, ohhh, I can't wait," I said.

"Here, put this on your cock first," she said handing me a bottle of shower gel.

I squeezed a generous amount onto my cock, lubing it up. I set down the bottle then placed a hand on Parineeti's right hip. She leaned forward a little as I pushed my dick deep into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuck!" We both moaned at almost the exact same time.

"Pump that cock into my ass, ooohhhh god, ooooohhh yeeeeah!" she moaned.

I leaned forward and wrapped an arm around Parineeti's midsection and began
pumping harder into her asshole. It was hard to really slam into her because
the shower floor was wet and slippery. So was her beautiful ass and my cock
just slid in and out of that tight hole.

"Unnnnhhhhuuuhhh ... UNNNNHHHHH FUCK THAT'S GOOD! Ohhhh fuck me! Ohhhh fuck my ass! Ahhh yeeeah, ahhhhh baby!" Parineeti moaned.

"Oh fuck you're so beautiful!" I moaned.

"Oooohhh yeeah, harder if you can, mmmmmmmhhhhuuuhhhh!"

"Ahh I'm trying, fuck it just feels so good! FUCK!" I moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Oooohhh yeeah! SPANK MY ASS!" Torrie shouted.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"You want it harder, Torrie?" I asked

"Ohh fuck a little harder!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"That's good, yeeeah, like that, keep pounding my ass, UNNNNHHH FUCK
YEEEAH!" Parineeti moaned

I rubbed Parineeti's butt, holding the flesh in my hands and then I laid in a few more good hard spanks as Parineeti moaned.

"Oh fuck this ass is amazing!" I cried out.

"Mmmmmhhhhh just fuck it ooohhh god I like it hard! YEEEEAH FUCK MY ASS BABY! Unnnhuuh!" Parineeti moaned louder.

"Fuuuuck, I can't hold out much longer but I'll try."

I pumped as hard as I could for a good minute but then I had to slow down. I was nearing climax and the pleasure was just too intense to really give it to her hard. She enjoyed the change in speed as her heavy sexy breathing continued. I rubbed Parineeti's ass cheeks, they were just so perfect. I had to cover them with my jizz.

"Holy fuck I'm gonna blow a huge load on your perfect ass!"

"Yeeeah give it to me!" Parineeti screamed.

I gave Parineeti a few more thrusts then pulled out and unloaded my cum onto
her ass. I squeezed out the last few drops between her cheeks then slapped my cock against her ass a few times. Parineeti rinsed off her butt, cleaning off my cum and the lube.

"That was wonderful," Parineeti said and gave me a kiss.

We exited the shower and Parineeti threw me a towel. I dried off and watched
Parineeti do the same. Parineeti wrapped herself in the towel and saw me downstairs where I put my clothes on.

"I think when it's time to make your decision on who has the best butt, you'll make the RIGHT decision," Parineeti said. She gave me another kiss and saw me out of her house. ONE LAST ASS LEFT.
Like Reply
There was no need to go into the hat for another name because there was only

one left and that was ILEANA D'cruz. After all the ass, it comes down to Ileana, the final ass in this Best Butt in Bollywood Competition. And I was off to finish this competition with Ileana.

I walked up through the front yard to her front door. I rang the doorbell several times then checked the address. It was definitly the right address. Maybe the doorbell wasn't working. I knocked a few times.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

There was no answer at the door. I looked around then all of a sudden the door opened and I was pulled inside. The door slammed and there I was standing face to face with Ileana.

"So, I guess I must be near the end right?" Ileana asked.

"Yeah, you're the last one," I replied.

"Tell me, do I have a shot?"

"I've gotta be fair and judge you all so yes of course you have the same shot
as all the others."

"Well then I've gotta pull out all the stops because I WANT to win this... My butt will be all anyone talks about. Did you see Ileana's ass? Man, what an ass. That's all they'll talk about. Just look at it," she said.

Ileana turned around and shaked her ass for me. She was just wearing a tiny pair of tight lace purple shorts and a matching bra. "I can see you getting hard in your pants already."

"What'd you expect? You're one of the hottest women and you have got A LOT of ASS!" I exclaimed.

Ileana brought me into her bedroom. She pulled a chair out into the center of the room and motioned me to sit down. She went behind me and started rubbing my shoulders, bringing my arms down to my sides. The next thing I knew she had tied my hands together behind the chair!

"What's this all about?" I asked.

"Just to make sure you keep those hands to yourself right now," she explained.

Ileana turned around, standing in front of me. She began to shake that big luscious booty of hers. The thick flesh of her booty jiggled uncontrollably as she swayed her hips around. Ileana lowered her ass inches away from the budge in my pants and moved it around in circles, teasing me. Oh how I just wanted to smack that thick ass but my hands were tied together. Ileana brushed her hair out of her face then lowered her booty down onto my crotch.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh oooohhhh," I moaned feeling her ass squish down against the raging hard-on in my pants. Ileana grinded her ass against my crotch, back and forth, all around.

"Fuck this is torture!" I yelled as I almost came in my pants from the feeling of her booty pressed against my crotch.

I tried hard to free my hands from the ropes as Ileana got up and shook her ass a little more. She slowly began peeling down her skin tight shorts revealing the hint of a purple thong. She paused, looking at me and making me sweat at the prospect of seeing her butt flossed with that thong.

"Oh no, you haven't earned that yet," Ileana said, pulling her shorts back up.

She went back to shaking her booty and rubbing it against my lap while I
attempted to free myself. Ileana stood forward and bent all the way forward, touching her toes. She rubbed her hands up her thighs and smacked her own butt before returning to a standing position. She did it once more and as she got all the way down, my hands were free! I lusted forward SMACKING her booty with both of my hands. I grabbed Ileana by the waist and pressed my face against her ass.

"I was wondering how long it would take you," Ileana said but I was too busy
taking in her big butt to respond.

I removed my face from her deep ass, my heart pounding in excitement. I
pulled down her shorts exposing her thick ass. Her purple thong disappeared between those meaty buns. *SPANK* I spanked her right bun and grabbed a hold of it. *SPANK* I spanked her left bun and grabbed a hold of it. I had two big handfuls of Ileana's booty but I wasn't even close to having it all in my hands.

"Sit back down," Ileana said firmly.

I sat back down in the chair and Ileana began shaking her ass again, now with
it fully exposed. She lowered it down and against my crotch. Ileana grinded away against the hard-on in pants. Her large buns felt so good, too good. I lifted Ileana up off of my lap and unzipped my jeans. I whipped out my raging hard-on and began slapping it against Ileana's ass.

"Ooohhh yeeah! Ohhh fuck that's a nice big ass! FUCK!" I shouted as I kept
slapping my dick against her ass.

"Ohh baby your cock is nice and warm, yeah slap that big boy against my butt,
yeeeah!" Ileana encouraged.

I smacked her ass with my cock a few more times then went back to pressing my face against her butt. I just loved the feeling of it against my nose and face. I sat down, holding her ass against my face and then I laid down on my back.

"Ileana just sit that big butt right down here," I said.

Ileana lowered her ass down onto my face. She grinded it against my face and
moaned slightly as my nose brushed against her thong covered clit. Ileana soon leaned forward and began stroking my rod. She lifted her ass up and got into a 69 position. She licked the head of my cock as she stroked it then soon began sucking away on it. I caressed and groped all of Ileana's ass while she sucked my cock.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Ahhh yeeah Ileana, you suck that cock," I moaned after giving her ass a nice
spank.

"Mmmmhhh spank my ass," Ileana moaned, albeit muffled from the cock in her
mouth.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Suck my cock!"

"Spank my ass!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Suck!"

"Spank!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Su ... ohhh shiiit I'm gonna cuuum!" I grunted.

Ileana kept sucking as cum shot up and out of my cock. She caught a lot of it on her tongue while the rest dripped down the sides of shaft. She carefully licked up each side of my dick, getting off all the cum with her tongue. Once it was spotless, she sucked her fingers clean, licked the edges of her mouth and swallowed the last little bits of cum.

"That was great, you're great," I commented.

"And we've barely started!" Ileana exclaimed.

"One thing I've found out in this competition is that I can just keep cumming
and cumming and cumming," I said.

"Good because you're gonna need it all before I'm done with you," Ileana said.

She walked over to her nightstand and returned with a large dildo and a bottle of lubricant. Ivory handed me the dildo and the lubricant. She turned around and SMACKED her ass then looked back over her shoulder with a big smile on her face.

"Why don't you get me nice and loose with that big dildo so you can really
pound this ass?" Ileana asked.

"I'll get right to work," I replied with a smile.

I leaned Ileana against the bed and she stuck that nice juicy booty out for me. I slowly peeled her thong down out from between her ass crack. I buried my face between her deep cheeks. Rubbing her buns at the same time, I began licking Ileana's asshole.

"Mmmmmhhh mmmmhhhh mmmmmmmm your ass is delicious," I moaned.

"You're real good with that tongue, ooohhh yeah right there, ooohhh that's
it," Ileana moaned.

I licked her asshole a little, and then grabbed the lube. I squirted a generous amount on Ileana's asshole and rubbed it around with my fingers. I worked a few fingers into her ass and then held them in front of her face. She sucked my fingers then I gave her lubed asshole a lick. The lube tasted like vanilla. I picked up the dildo, it was at least 12 inches and very thick.

"Are you sure you want this in your ass? It's really big," I said.

"Ohhhh yeeah! You'll really be able to pound my ass after you get that dildo working in there. So lube that baby up!" Ileana replied.

I covered the huge dildo with a lot of lube. Ileana spread her ass cheeks apart as I began to slowly push that big dildo into her small asshole. I didn't know how it was going in but it was.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh just ram it in there, yeeeeah," Ileana moaned in sounds of a mixture of pain and pleasure.

I did as she said, I just kept pushing the big dildo further into her asshole. She started taking deep breaths and relaxing as her asshole expanded to take in the big dildo. I pushed it almost all the way in and just left in lodged in her ass.

"Oh my! Oh my! Ohhhhhh that's so big in there! Hhhhahhhhh!" she exclaimed.

I walked over in front of her and brushed her hair out of her face. Ileana was smiling but looking slightly uncomfortable. I held my hands around her face and kissed her deeply.

"You can't imagine how much I want my cock to take the place of that dildo,"
I said.

"Ohhh you go fucking take it out and stick that cock in my ass!" Ileana said.

I returned to my position behind Ileana's booty and squirted some of that lube
on my cock. Ileana SLAPPED her ass a few times and my cock was rock hard. I slowly pulled the dildo out of her ass. Once it was all out, I stared at her gaping asshole. I moved up closer to Ileana and slid my cock deep into her asshole. I groped Ileana's meaty buns as I pumped slowly into her ass.

"Mmmphh ohhhh fuck so good, ohhh Ileana" I grunted and groaned.

"Ohhhhh! Unnhhhhuhhh faster! Ohhhh harder! Ohhhhh do it! Ahhh fuck that
asshole!" Ileana moaned.

I got a firm grip on her hips and began pumping a little faster. I looked at her face pressed against the bed then looked down at her ass. As I stared at my cock pumping into her delicious asshole, I began slamming into it harder and harder!

"HARDER! HARDER! Unnnhhhh fuck you pound that asshole hard! Yeeeah! God yess! FUUUUUCK!" Ileana screamed.

"Oh yeah you can take it so hard, ohh fuck I can feel your buns rubbing
against the sides of my cock, oh fuck this ass is fucking great!" I shouted.

"Put me on the bed so you can really slam into my ass!" Ileana suggested.

I pulled out from her asshole and lifted her up onto the bed. She laid down on her back and lifted her ass up a little. I got real close and pushed my cock into her asshole. I didn't have the view of her ass but I could really pound it from this position. I leaned forward and stared down into her eyes as I just pounded into her asshole.

"Yeeeeah baby, yeeeah pound my ass! Yeeeah pound Ileana's ass! Ohhh fuck you can go faster then that! Ohhh yeeeah harder!" Ileana moaned.

"LIKE THIS? Real FUCKING FAST LIKE THIS! REAL HARD LIKE THIS! FUCK!" I grunted.

"UNNHHHHHHHHUHHHHHH! UNHHUHHHHH! That's it! THAT'S FUCKING IT! YEEESSS! FUUUCK THAT ASS! YESSSS! SO HARD! SOOOOOO FUCKING HARD!" Ileana screamed her voice cracking.

"Ohhh yeah you like that Ileana? YOU LIKE ME POUNDING YOUR ASS?!" I shouted.

"Unnnhhuhhh baby! Mmmmhhhmmmm! Ohhh but you look like your getting tired, let me get on top for a little bit," Ileana said.

I gave her ass a few good deep slams then pulled out. I laid down on the bed as she climbed on top of me. Her big booty squished down with my cock pressing up into her asshole. Ileana got it nice and deep in her ass then began bouncing up and down.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Ohhhhh Ileana fucking ride that cock!" I moaned and just dug my fingers deep
into the flesh of her ass. There was so much of it, I just felt it all up as she bounced wildly on my cock.

"Ahhhhhhh! Ohhh! OH! AH! OH! OHhhhhhh fuuuck yesss!" Ileana moaned loudly, her hair all over the place. She brushed it out of her face and but it soon fell back over as she was bouncing so wildly.

Ileana slowed down a little to catch her breath and leaned forward. Her nice
firm tits pressed against my chest. We kissed as Ivory kept grinding her butt
on my dick.

"Are you gonna cum?" Ileana whispered.

"Not after I do one more thing," I said.

I motioned for Ileana to get on her knees. I picked up the huge dildo and began pushing it deep into her dripping wet pussy. I wedged the dildo deep into her pussy.

"How's that feel?" I asked.

"Ohhhh sooo deep, sooo nice," Ileana replied.

I stood up over Ileana's big ass and squatted down, pushing my cock into her
asshole. I held onto her hips and started pumping into her butt again. The huge dildo in her pussy and me fucking her asshole acted as a double penetration of sorts. Ileana's voice changed a little and she began shaking.

"HOLY FUCK! OHhhhh my god! Ohhh fuck don't stop! Please don't stop! Ohhh fuck that's so good! That dildo in my pussy! That cock in my ass! FUUUUCK YES!" Ileana screamed out in ecstasy.

"I knew you'd like this! I'll keep giving it to your sexy ass until I cum," I moaned.

"Yeeeah baby! Yeeeah keep, unnhhh, fucking that, ohhhh yeesss, ass!" Ileana
moaned. She reached underneath and began pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy while I pumped in and out of her asshole.

"Son of a ... ohhh I don't want to but fuck Ileana, I'm gonna cum!" I exclaimed.

"Shoot that cum all over my big ass!" Ileana requested.

I did my best to hold out a little longer, giving her asshole two last thrusts. I pulled out and waved my cock left to right splattering cum all over her ass.

"Ohh fuck that's so nice, all that cum on your hot ass!" I commented.

"It feels so hot!" Ileana moaned.

I pushed my cock back into her asshole and savored that incredible feeling. I pulled out and rubbed my cock all over her cum covered ass until I was limp. Ileana pulled the huge dildo from her pussy and licked the sides of it like it was a popsicle. Ileana then got up and put her dildo back in its hiding place.

"Fuck you've got some great buns," I commented.

"That's what you keep saying," Ileana responded.

"There's this one thing that I've done with some of the competitors, it's like a tit fuck only its with your buns," I said.

"That sounds hot, that's a great way to end this. What do I have to do?" Ileana asked.

"Just lay down on your stomach and enjoy," I said.

She laid down on her stomach and her ass was right there, ready for me to fuck those meaty buns. I grabbed the lube and squirted a good amount on her ass. I rubbed it around, and her tanned buns were slick with a mixture of cum and lube. I spread her ass apart then straddled it, shoving my cock between her amazing buns. I pressed her ass cheeks together and my cock disapeared.

"I bet that feels real good," Ileana said.

"Oohhhh fuck I love these buns," I moaned.

"Yeeeah slide that cock in my deep ass crack," Ileana moaned.

"Ahhh shit it feels so good! Ohh fuck Ivory, ohh fuck this ass feels so good!" I moaned.

"I can't wait to feel another hot load on my ass, so you just fuck those buns! FUCK EM!" Ileana moaned.

I held Ileana's buns tight together as I pumped my cock between them. They were so soft and so plentiful. I had already cum twice but I was building up another big load of cum because of Ileana's amazing ass.

"Ahhhhhhhh fuuuck this ass is too good!" I exclaimed. Cum began oozing out of
and I just let it drip out into the crack of Ileana's ass while I kept sliding my cock between her buns, never wanting to stop. The feeling was incredible as I climaxed. I just collapsed on top of her holding my cock between her buns.

"Your right, this was a great way to finish," I whispered into Ileana's ear.

"So do you know who won?" Ileana asked.

"You're all winners," I laughed.

THE END!
Like Reply
This was a very good read. Thanks for the story!
Like Reply
(13-09-2020, 02:32 AM)nagadap592 Wrote: This was a very good read. Thanks for the story!

Thnx mate
Like Reply