Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
About our moms, dads and so on (WARNING-filthy post)
Do you ever think you are here because one night ur dad had erection and he used ur mother's cunt to relieve the tension? He lied on top of your mother, inserted his erect cock into her cunt, moved it back and forth to satisfy his cock's night need. after several minutes his cock ejaculated into ur mothe's cunt, the cock juice went intio her womb and you were produced. 10 months later you came out of her cunt.

pm me to disucss ur mom or my mom
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 5 users Like ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(16-01-2020, 09:15 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: Do you ever think you are here because one night ur dad had erection and he used ur mother's cunt to relieve the tension? He lied on top of your mother, inserted his erect cock into her cunt, moved it back and forth to satisfy his cock's night need. after several minutes his cock ejaculated into ur mothe's cunt, the cock juice went intio her womb and you were produced. 10 months later you came out of her cunt.

Yaa I always think but in other way, mom had the desire to get fucked and opened her legs (hopefully only  to my dad) he fucked her like a whore and cummed in her pussy and I am born
[+] 2 users Like sreeram the lanjakoduku's post
Like Reply
Or it could be that Moms cunt was wet and she needed Dads thick cock inside so she seduced him to fuck her and held him tight and her body movements and expressions made him cumm inside her
[+] 1 user Likes swamikamananda's post
Like Reply
good thoughts!!
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(17-01-2020, 12:17 AM)swamikamananda Wrote: Or it could be that Moms cunt was wet and she needed Dads thick cock inside so she seduced him to fuck her and held him tight and her body movements and expressions made him cumm inside her

Or in other words, dad had a bitch to fuck and it is our mom
[+] 1 user Likes sreeram the lanjakoduku's post
Like Reply
Just imagine mom as one good bitch
[+] 1 user Likes Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
(16-01-2020, 09:15 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: Do you ever think you are here because one night ur dad had erection and he used ur mother's cunt to relieve the tension? He lied on top of your mother, inserted his erect cock into her cunt, moved it back and forth to satisfy his cock's night need. after several minutes his cock ejaculated into ur mothe's cunt, the cock juice went intio her womb and you were produced. 10 months later you came out of her cunt.

Not just that there would have been much more.. mom sucking off dads cock ..  maybe some hardcore sex as well .. spanking that gaand deepthroat mouth maybe some ass fucking..
Like Reply
Wow.. exactly what I think of and want to be seen live as well...but mom doing with some other man and not dad
[+] 1 user Likes Cum blaster's post
Like Reply
My mom has been in sexual relation with my uncle (father's elder brother). 18 years age gap.

I feel angry, jealous, and yet excited at the same time.

I never thought mummy could be sexual. Sometimes I do get to see her in the act or plain nude. I have ejaculated seeing her - felt very excited and guilty at the same time.

She is fantastic and I love her and respect her. Her sexual side brings in tremendous emotions in me.
[+] 2 users Like sogwjuli's post
Like Reply
Yeah I have thought about it. Imaging my homely orthodox ***** mother must be naked without any pinch of dress.

Her glorious boobs and all fuck holes exposed to air and father must have licked and fucked all her holes.

The mouth that had thought as how to speak must have sucked father's cock and took his cum.

The cunt that I came after 10 months must be first filled with a hard cock before me.

As a baby I must have sucked hard her milk oozing Nipples. Who knows may be she might have got orgasm because of my sucking.

I imagine such nasty stuffs.
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 5 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
(11-07-2020, 08:15 PM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: Yeah I have thought about it. Imaging my homely orthodox ***** mother must be naked without any pinch of dress.

Her glorious boobs and all fuck holes exposed to air and father must have licked and fucked all her holes.

The mouth that had thought as how to speak must have sucked father's cock and took his cum.

The cunt that I came after 10 months must be first filled with a hard cock before me.

As a baby I must have sucked hard her milk oozing Nipples. Who knows may be she might have got orgasm because of my sucking.

I imagine such nasty stuffs.

Erotic..... but True
[+] 1 user Likes Monkeyman's post
Like Reply
I have a strange Fetish

I want to see my mom having a threesome.

Just like Butter Sandwiched between two bread slices.

I want to see my mother sandwiched between, on one side my dad's Father or other side my mom's Father.

Let the Oldies have some fun
[+] 4 users Like Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
(30-07-2020, 04:44 PM)Innocent_Pervert Wrote: I have a strange Fetish

I want  to see my mom having  a threesome.

Just like Butter Sandwiched between two bread slices.

I want to see my mother sandwiched between, on one side my dad's Father or other side my mom's Father.

Let the Oldies have some fun

Sexyy
Like Reply
I want to see my mom getting fucked like a whore by men.
Like Reply
isnt tha h9ow we all are born
Like Reply
Yes thought that way and got hard. They must have undressed each other and licked sucked and then moms chut must have been banged repeatedly,,, multiple times cumming in her to get her pregnant. For weeks it must have continued, abd both must have enjoyed a lot. I hope so. May b some other men too banged her and she had pleasure of them too before and after marriage. Ah, I wish I could know who all enjoyed her pussy and how much
Like Reply

mmmmm yesss i think about it and get hard soo many times, i even imagine mom acting like a horny slut and seducing dad to fuck her rough and cum inside her fertile pussy!!
Like Reply