Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obscene act of your mom if u remember?
i remember when i was in 10th class i and my school frien were discussing a maths problem,and while my friend just went to the ktichen while taking a look at our house bedroom he just saw her changing dress and later told she was just in bra and petticoat and loved it,he would later come frequently and relinquish my moms body
[+] 3 users Like adultery2000's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
tell us more about your adventures
[+] 1 user Likes Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
I was from a very strict Catholic upbringing, where I never saw my mother naked (well, maybe a peek! lol).
But my best friend, at the age of 10/12 years old, had parents that were more liberal minded.
Showers were a luxury then, and her husband a plumber and electrician, had just installed one next to their kitchen.
As children, during the summer and weekends, we were out of bed, dressed and out playing football for the day.
But not before I saw his mum showering, as we sat and had an orange juice, thinking what adventures we were going to get up to.
I think at the age of just 10/11 years-old, she must have thought I was too young to get excited at the sight of a woman walking naked out of the shower? Ha!
[+] 1 user Likes noggin103's post
Like Reply
My friend also goes to the kitchen when mom inside, sometimes when he visit my house. Once his wife said what is he doing in the kitchen so long.
Like Reply
Really
Like Reply
Check your inbox
Like Reply
It was around 2011 when we were travelling to ooty, for some paid photoshoots organized for mom.She was dressed in sleveless blouse and skimpy blouse,i was feeling quite uneasy watching this.Actually we were going through airplane and hence i sat just behind her as our seats were booked randomly,there were two south indian guys all middle age beside her,as the flight progressed i could see few hands over her back. I was astonished to see her fair back in contrast with the black hands few mins later they were moving their hands over her tummy and sometimes squeezed FAIR NAVEL OF HER.This lasted few mins then everything got settled,later i came to know they were directors and mom was willing for one small role
[+] 5 users Like adultery2000's post
Like Reply
Oh man what the fuck , your mom did that when you were there , what a bitch she is
[+] 2 users Like Maathan's post
Like Reply
Once my dad's officer came to our house, mom immediately adjusted her saree at her waist and exposed her navel. After giving him coffee also she was standing very close to him
[+] 5 users Like sreeram the lanjakoduku's post
Like Reply
Once we were traveling in bus, a 27-28 yr old was behind mom and pushing her dick into her ass and talking to her and she is also reply him and don't take any stand on that..
[+] 3 users Like Hotboy24's post
Like Reply
Mom pulls her saree to cover her midriff when neighbour uncle comes home, it makes him look at her midriff
Like Reply
I did not think that so many of your mothers are whores
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(17-01-2020, 01:28 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: I did not think that so many of your mothers are whores

Just showing her navel and standing does not mean she fucked with him but she tried to impress him is fact which I felt obscene
Like Reply
(17-01-2020, 11:13 PM)sreeram the lanjakoduku Wrote: Just showing her navel and standing does not mean she fucked with him but she tried to impress him is fact which I felt obscene

i think these things happens some time but it dose not mean she is a slut or whore. let me tell u a real story . what i am telling u 100% real . but my English is not that good so u need to be very good in English for understand .

i was in class six those days about 12 year old . i was aware of sex little bit . 

it was my aunts ( pisi or fupi whatever u call ) engagement . it was not a big arrangement . just us and some gust from grooms house . my mom wear a padded bra , i never notice . but after some days my mom has a quarrel with my pisi / bua reproof her for that . my pisi /bua/ fupi said " oh u slut u wear a padded bra to showing how big boobs u got to my in -laws "

maybe she want to look good for that day , she is not a whore for sure .
[+] 2 users Like cuck son's post
Like Reply
(18-01-2020, 06:33 PM)cuck son Wrote: i think these things happens some time but it dose not mean she is a slut or whore.  let me tell u a real story . what i am telling u 100% real . but my English is not that good so u need to be very good in English for understand .

i was in class six those days about 12 year old . i was aware of sex little bit . 

it was my aunts ( pisi or fupi whatever u call ) engagement . it was not a big arrangement . just us and some gust from grooms house . my mom wear a padded bra , i never notice . but after some days my mom has a quarrel with my pisi / bua reproof  her for that . my pisi /bua/ fupi said " oh u slut u wear a padded bra to showing how big boobs u got to my in -laws "

maybe she want to look good for that day , she is not a whore for sure .

Correct bro they want to look good
Like Reply
I am Punjabi mom .chat
Like Reply
(20-01-2020, 12:34 PM)Manjeet kaur Wrote: I am Punjabi mom .chat

Hey Manjeet ping me on hangout on looking4fun073;
Like Reply
Mom and dad was love marriage only,but i know mom has affair with her boss ,because she sexy item,i don't know is dad knows that.i saw mom and her boss hugging ,

Anyone roleplay or hot chat about mom come hangout
Id knithiya44;.and strictly no pics
Like Reply
Most moms are bored housewifes looking for exitement
Like Reply
(15-02-2020, 01:13 PM)Maakivasana Wrote: Most moms are bored housewifes looking for exitement

you r wrong. ur mom masy be A whore but most indian wiomen are good ladies
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply