Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
My Mom's weird behaviour
I am 30 year old Male and my mom is 50 years old. I have wanted to make love with my mom since i was 13. I did make serious progress. But she behaves weirdly. She lets me grope her ass or waist and hug her like a real lover. But she chickens out when i hold her breast. It is like a strict no go zone. The moment  i go beyond the hug she talks about how this is morally wrong.
When we are alone she dresses very prudent and doesnt expose even an inch of her skin. But on the other hand when my dad is around she act quiet kinky. She flashes her boobs and navel when my dad disnt looking. She wouldnt even cover, Though she knows that my eyes are devouring her breasts. In fact there was an incident when i was like staring at her, and she let her pallu fall of her boobs. Her top two hooks were unclasped and she bent in such a way that her complete nipples were popping out. 
My question is why does she behave in such a contrasting manner?
Why does she act prudent when we are alone and yet let me grope her but acts slutty when my father is at home?
In case i want to make it happen how should i be proceeding?
I have waited for 18 years. and i can wait for few more years. But this contrasting behaviour is kind of giving me mixed signals
[+] 4 users Like braandpanty2018's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My mom also behaves the exact same way, only she walks around in blouse and petticot exposing cleavage and navel when we are alone.
[+] 2 users Like gandharvan's post
Like Reply
But my mother does just opposite to that. She acts prudish when we are alone. But when we have my father and brother she secretly exposes her cleavage and navel. Infact once she had even asked me to touch her boobs
Like Reply
My mom will be opposite to it she restrict to touch her bigg ass and hips if dad is present. But she enjoys my touchings alot. Really mom is a bitch having big assets in saree.
[+] 3 users Like momdirtylvr's post
Like Reply
Mom do sometimes tease their Sons
Like Reply
My mom is such a eve tease. Her cleavage and navel are just uff but she is very innocent and religious.
[+] 2 users Like Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
till i was 20 she used to change sareee and blouse in front of me .. she has deep navel .. love those a lot .. sooo deep they are .. have seen her in petticoat and white brassiere a lot of times ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
[+] 1 user Likes pantyboy's post
Like Reply
Well 50 years old thats almost end of her sex life...so she acting weird
hey, ur mom is a good woman. she doers not see anything wrong in hugging son. she does not want you to grab her breast. leave her alone,
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
(16-01-2020, 09:06 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: hey, ur mom is a good woman. she doers not see anything wrong in hugging son. she does not want you to grab her breast. leave her alone,

Ya, today i had kind of made  some progress. It started with me trying to hhug her from behind while she was cooking.. she didnt aallow me but then i progressed to play around with her navel andd grab her ass. she was cool and later we sat in our balcony chit chating. my hannd were on her midriff freely  accessing every part. myy elbbow was on her soft buttery boobs. she was fine with that. the moment my palm tried grabbing the she reprimanded me. I was vexed and suddenly grabbed it. she said enough and that is the limit. There is a limit to wwhat you are allowedd to do. later when  she was on a caall wwith her friend i hugged her from behind and kissed her nape
[+] 1 user Likes braandpanty2018's post
Like Reply
yes moms do some weird things with their child especially  when they think their child are still young and innocent , but its us the devils who misinterpret their intention. my mom also think i am still young and innocent and i am intend to keep it this way as long as i can so i can enjoy my moms closeness as long as possible . so i never done anything sexual with her and always make a puppy face .
Like Reply
(19-01-2020, 02:08 AM)braandpanty2018 Wrote: Ya, today i had kind of made  some progress. It started with me trying to hhug her from behind while she was cooking.. she didnt aallow me but then i progressed to play around with her navel andd grab her ass. she was cool and later we sat in our balcony chit chating. my hannd were on her midriff freely  accessing every part. myy elbbow was on her soft buttery boobs. she was fine with that. the moment my palm tried grabbing the she reprimanded me. I was vexed and suddenly grabbed it. she said enough and that is the limit. There is a limit to wwhat you are allowedd to do. later when  she was on a caall wwith her friend i hugged her from behind and kissed her nape

We do like to play around and tease awkward young men. That's just a bit of fun. Just because your mom allows you to grope her ass doesn't mean she wants to fuck you. Respect your mom's boundaries or you'll regret it.
[+] 2 users Like Midlife crisis's post
Like Reply
(08-12-2019, 08:56 AM)mastiwalalavda Wrote: Mom do sometimes tease their Sons

Does your mom tease you?
Like Reply
(16-01-2020, 09:06 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: hey, ur mom is a good woman. she doers not see anything wrong in hugging son. she does not want you to grab her breast. leave her alone,

She clearly knows that I am trying to hit on her. Onceshe didn't lock the bathroom while she was bathing. I clumsily openend the bathroom door and was devouring her cute petite figure with my eyes. After over a minute she realised that I was watching her nude body standing at the door. She started shouting. I did something unthinkable. I sat down and inserted my finger into her dry vagina. She started abusing me and stood up. This moment I stood up and hugged her nude wet body. She bite me on my shoulder and ran away to the bedroom. She was wailing for sometime. She opened the door and told me strictly not  do it ever again. I didn't dare do anything for the next three years. Though there were subtle hints of her teasing me
Like Reply
(27-05-2020, 12:17 AM)Midlife crisis Wrote: We do like to play around and tease awkward young men. That's just a bit of fun. Just because your mom allows you to grope her ass doesn't mean she wants to fuck you. Respect your mom's boundaries or you'll regret it.

So how do you tease you son?
Like Reply
Thats really weird and exciting. Or come to think to it, mom likes to tease knows sons excitement but has set limitations
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 11:27 AM)braandpanty2018 Wrote: But my mother does just opposite to that. She acts prudish when we are alone. But when we have my father and brother she secretly exposes her cleavage and navel. Infact once she had even asked me to touch her boobs

Yes, thats not the usual behaviour for moms who like to trase when dad is not around.
What that means :
Your mom fully knows ur intentions and hence doesn't tease when ure alone provoking you to jump on her. Whe. With dad, she knows there is protection hence she is daring. Plus maybe dad knows she teases you and hence wants to show dad that shes teasing you 
But she will only tease, not go beyond
Like Reply
Today I went a step ahead. I met her after really long time. I had all the pent up feelings for her. The moment she opened the door I had a strong urge to grab her and hug. She immediately left to kitchen.  I followed her to kitchen and put my hand on her waist folds. She just pushed it off. And I again put my right hand on her waist folds. She didn't say any thing. I waited for some time and slowly groped her entire back. I felt her petty coat. Then I suddenly inserted my hand into her petty coat. I could slightly feel her naked ass. She reprimanded me. I tried this for few times. And she kept silent. This time I inserted it deeper and could completely grab her naked ass. I couldn't move further for my dad was in the house. But we were chatting while my hand was on her naked ass. She was silent and after about ten minutes she said and I removed it.
Like Reply
Just saw your thread. I was in same phase with my mom few years back. When I touch her ass or play with her hip fold and navel she would remain silent but If I go further she would say enough or just move way pushing me. Then after few minutes everything would get normal. Once I tried to liplock her initially she resisted but she let me such her lips for a while then pushed me away and ran to her room. Then after that few days she was so furious on me abusing me. Then after few days everything would get normal. I was suffering with such mixed feelings for almost whole life. I got married and moved away from her. That gap between me and mom made few changes in her. She started to feel lonely and missed me. When my wife got pregnant and went to her mom's place, my mom stayed with me for taking care of me. I was super excited. I again started to smooch her like old days but mom had same response. One day I broke my temper and said on her face why she is acting weird and confessed how I feel about her and how much I want her.

She said that she doesn't want to have sex with me but she likes to fool around. when I exceed that boundary she feels guilty so don't want to pursue more than that. I understood her guilt and ignorance in that. Then we had a deal kind of thing. She said she will give handjob to ease out my lust but nothing more that. I accepted it. SO after that whenever I visit her or she visits me she would jerk me off while I play with her. She allows to touch all over her body but with a dress on. She was clear in that. So I also didn't rather went beyond that rule.

What I would advice you in your case is, your mom likes some random touches but doesn't want to go further. Her guilt may block her. Either keep the touches simple and talk to her directly. So things would settle down.
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 1 user Likes vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
I think you are right. I have been planning to bring up that conversation for long. Waiting for enough privacy and time for that. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Though I have only briefly described the incidents, your story is very simmilar to mine. The first time I got hold of her and grabbed her assets, I was slapped. In fact it happenned twice. After the second incident she started dressing provocatively. It took two years for me to muster courage to again proceed further. But like you I fell in love with a beautiful woman and got married to her. but my feelings for my mom never went away. We share a very simmilar story. Hope I go one step ahead of you.
[+] 2 users Like braandpanty2018's post
Like Reply