Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Saw someone or have been seen by someone in the Nude...!!!
Star 
Hi Friends... This is my first thread on this forum and the idea of watching someone naked or being seen naked by someone has always excited me a lot... I think there are lot many people out here or there who loves it too... People oversees are so open about nudity that they can hang around in the nude on public places like nude beaches or nudist resorts but we don't have such places in India though people like it a lot... We have to find ways to enjoy such things in secrecy...

So I request you to share your real life stories when you have seen someone nude or been seen in the nude by someone... It could be a stranger or your friends or family or your relative...

Do share the experience briefly and how you have liked it... whether they are shocked or they have liked it inside that you have caught them nude and you both opened up with each other or had sex afterwards or anything...

If you wish you can mention your sex to add some spice to your experience... 

waiting to hear from you...  Smile
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My younger cousin bro saw me and my wife having sex full nude
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 11:17 AM)live.life Wrote: My younger cousin bro saw me and my wife having sex full nude

Wow... Thats really cool... Did you guys talked about that... Did she liked watching u guys having sex.. ??
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 11:40 AM)honeysingh427 Wrote: Wow... Thats really cool... Did you guys talked about that... Did she liked watching u guys having sex.. ??

Yes and my wife liked it a lot
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
(27-12-2018, 11:42 PM)honeysingh427 Wrote: Hi Friends... This is my first thread on this forum and the idea of watching someone naked or being seen naked by someone has always excited me a lot... I think there are lot many people out here or there who loves it too... People oversees are so open about nudity that they can hang around in the nude on public places like nude beaches or nudist resorts but we don't have such places in India though people like it a lot... We have to find ways to enjoy such things in secrecy...

So I request you to share your real life stories when you have seen someone nude or been seen in the nude by someone... It could be a stranger or your friends or family or your relative...

Do share the experience briefly and how you have liked it... whether they are shocked or they have liked it inside that you have caught them nude and you both opened up with each other or had sex afterwards or anything...

Yes seen my cousin sister nude once accidentally full nude. She was so hot - yes I had kinky thoughts. She knew I had seen her and it was her mistake not to lock the door. 
No discussion was done. I just said sorry.
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 07:16 PM)rv123 Wrote: Yes seen my cousin sister nude once accidentally full nude. She was so hot - yes I had kinky thoughts. She knew I had seen her and it was her mistake not to lock the door. 
No discussion was done. I just said sorry.

oh that great... it must be a real treat to your eyes... ;)
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 07:38 PM)honeysingh427 Wrote: oh that great... it must be a real treat to your eyes... ;)

I can't deny that
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
We were on holiday at my sister in law's house. I was nude in bed and masturbating, when I heard my wife walk upstairs with breakfast, so I didn't stop, hoping for better things to come! The problem was..she had sent her sister up with the breakfast tray! My eyes were closed in anticipation. The tray was put down on the floor and I heard a 'gentle cough' as I saw the back of my sis-in-law leave the bedroom!

She never said anything, but I suspect it has mentally scarred us equally. Ha!
Like Reply
(27-12-2018, 11:42 PM)honeysingh427 Wrote: Hi Friends... This is my first thread on this forum and the idea of watching someone naked or being seen naked by someone has always excited me a lot... I think there are lot many people out here or there who loves it too... People oversees are so open about nudity that they can hang around in the nude on public places like nude beaches or nudist resorts but we don't have such places in India though people like it a lot... We have to find ways to enjoy such things in secrecy...

Like Reply
my room mates in college
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
in teen days..i have seen my chachi nude
Like Reply
i saw many women in nude in my childhood. as an adult, i saw few in half nude. my friend's mom is one of them
Like Reply
(13-02-2019, 10:40 AM)hunter123 Wrote: i saw many women in nude in my childhood. as an adult, i saw few in half nude. my friend's mom is one of them

can u explain tht incident ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
I have seen mom and her sisters removing their sdareee and blouse and walking around in petticoat nad bra . they couple of times talked abt their bra shopping experiences and how they teased some of the sales boys when they went bra shopping / panty shopping etc . they were wery naught wen at least 2 of them met together .
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
hi..nice to meet you all....nice to know a xossip replacement has been formed finally

any hubby intersted for mutual admiration n lust of our WIVES...WITH PICS ??? we can prove we are REAL n then proceed... for all types of pics of our WIFE.. ive found few genuine hubby's with similar fantasies during xossip days .

i want to find similar hubbies here to enjoy the feel and lust together our wives pics

PS only looking for mutual hubby chat n pic share - NOT LOOKING FOR PIC COLLECTORS and TRaDERS and FaKERS

email - kkl.kkl2121; - msg me in hangouts
Like Reply
(13-02-2019, 12:04 AM)noggin103 Wrote: I was nude and masturbating when I heard my wife walk upstairs with breakfast, so I didn't stop. The problem was it was her sister who she had sent up with the breakfast tray and my eyes were closed!

She never said anything, but coughed gently when she turned her back and left the room. It WAS rather embarrassing. lol.
UK couple.  :s

oh that sounds nice to have been seen in a situation like that... gonna try that sometime... cheers... !!
Like Reply
(13-02-2019, 08:13 AM)rohan865 Wrote: in teen days..i have seen my chachi nude
 wooooww... please explain the incident and let us have some fun... do explain her naked body... cheers... !!
Like Reply
My room was separate and in the night I was playing with my dick thinking about mom's body, when she entered the room and turned the lights on. I immediately pretended to be asleep though was able to see with slit of my eyes. She for a moment saw my erect tool popping out of lungi then with a smile covered it with my lungi and left the room...I deliberately did not flashed my cock but mom had the complete view...

For around 3 years we had shifted in a rented house the bathroom had a separate toilet with another door...I enjoyed views many times of my mom, aunties, sis, cousins, bhabhis...whomsoever was bathing and I was around, I ensured not to miss the opportunity seeing them naked, sometimes pissing, wrapped in towels or peticoat, stripping down nude for bath....

Seen mom completely nude sleeping after the fucking sessions.

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply
(28-12-2018, 11:17 AM)live.life Wrote: My younger cousin bro saw me and my wife having sex full nude

My wife and I were looking after her sister's house while she was away.
I was jerking off in bed, while my wife made a cup of tea.
I heard her footsteps on the stairs, but carried on wanking with the bedsheets pulled down.
I have done this before and my excited wife has sat naked on my large hard cock.
I closed my eyes and was jerking off really fast when I heard a slight cough. It was my sister in law, who had arrived home early. Ha!
She just turned around and went downstairs to see my wife!
I don't know if they discussed me being caught wanking or not. It has never been mentioned in three years. lol.
Get in touch to share pics in private please.
charley10349;
Like Reply
Saw my mom naked..having sex with dad..she was on top position and riding..mom was naked bellow waist...once saw her while she was bathing the door was not locked..went inside saw her big ass..and when she turned her big boobs with brown nipple..lovely experience
Like Reply