Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not new...a reboot !
Heart 
hi  exbii/xossip 'ians,
i was dormant on xossip(y) for a long time, as i was active with my BF. we broke-up, just need some fresh'new and exciting things to beat the hangover. will b actively engaged with all of u ! BTW, i'ma  amumbaikar gal wht roots in the south. So looking forward to memorable 'online fun times' in malayalam, tamil, hindi, marathi, english !!!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Heartily Welcome (back) a'mumbai'ker...;)

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
Like Reply
(19-07-2019, 07:05 PM)me.aneem Wrote: hi  exbii/xossip 'ians,
i was dormant on xossip(y) for a long time, as i was active with my BF. we broke-up, just need some fresh'new and exciting things to beat the hangover. will b actively engaged with all of u ! BTW, i'ma  amumbaikar gal wht roots in the south. So looking forward to memorable 'online fun times' in malayalam, tamil, hindi, marathi, english !!!

warm welcome to u sweet
Like Reply
Welcome to you from a fellow Mumbaikar and a fellow ex-xossip member. PM me if you'd like to connect.

Enjoy your stay here!
Like Reply
hello all,
back to this forum after a while...so many new threads and posts !!! Some things just can not be 'locked down', rt? ! BTW,pm me to connect on hangouts.
Like Reply
Hey Aneem - welcom back to action, here’s where you can fire up the scene. You have all the ingredients of a sizzling siren - Mumbai, Southi-Mallu + ***** for that entry
RakshasAsurus - Rakshas + Asuran
Like Reply