Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vesectomy surgery Good or Bad?
Hello, guys its serious question I want to ask you.

I live in a small town.
Every 4 years there is a medical camp. Every man in the locality has to be sterilized(Vasectomy). 
so this year also medical camp took place. In this time my neighbor cousin brother who had married 3 years ago and has 1 child now he has done their vasectomy. After done I asked why you did and how it feel. He said it's our social policy. Every man must do this surgery after 1 child or a maximum of 2 children. it's mandatory for him Even your father and uncle had also done that surgery ( ok I already know my father had done but here I don't know that) and he said after you married then you must decide how many children you want 1 or 2 then you must have to do this surgery.

After this our conversation I can ask him about sexual life after surgery because it shies me to ask him.
so, guys, I don't afraid to do that surgery even I will ready for that after 1 child but the question does it affect my sexual life ? will affect my libido? and how many times its take for recover?
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
that's a good policy
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(11-07-2019, 08:10 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: that's a good policy

I thought that also. But question is will it affect my sexual life or not?
Like Reply
(11-07-2019, 08:30 AM)rajsahoo30 Wrote: I thought that also. But question is will it affect my sexual life or not?

It will not affect your sex life. May improve it cos you won't have to worry about any 'accidents'.
Like Reply
(11-07-2019, 11:51 PM)indi_couples Wrote: It will not affect your sex life. May improve it cos you won't have to worry about any 'accidents'.

I thought that also.
Like Reply
I already done my vasectomy 3 year ago and It was my good decision. Its not affect my sex life even it make better for me. Yes for first 1st month you may suffer little pain but after fully recover you feel extra boost and confidence.
Like Reply