Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All true, got married to a woman partner here from xossipy.
Hello All,

This posting is all true and genuine no lie. A very short brief, I meet my partner here on xossipy we both talked, got to know each other and then a week before June 29, 2019 we married in our court.  

How do we take each other.
- For me she is a my lovely submissive slut wife.
- For her I am the open minded kinky master hubby.

I am after my wife interests. I will always be on her side and want all the desires to be fulfilled in this our relationship. I love her strongly for she is more intelligent, skilled and capable. She is the beautiful live art, painted by GOD using raw colors from the fusion of earthy and nature elements. No matter her age, color, race, caste there is beauty (physical, mind, soul) which is unique in her and I admire her. And then in consensus with her want to live, experience her hard and erotically wild. Simple, the fruit is happening to taste best of two creative minds driving together.

With the very strong bonding and consensus looking to play sex acts creatively adventurous and kinky dangerous. Positively in 4 P's - play, pain, pleasure and punishment. 

We already have one play act in mind looking to take out a good time for the execution, will update on it.

Here by is one picture of my wife for your appreciation.

[Image: Wife-A.jpg]

Thanks
[+] 4 users Like abhi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
this is fantasy. not true. I have a radar that detects truth
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(06-07-2019, 10:03 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: this is fantasy. not true. I have a radar that detects truth

Firstly, thanks you took time to read it. I fly my own way do not care about the radars or the network eying I go on my own path that is true for me.
Like Reply
(06-07-2019, 10:17 PM)abhi Wrote: Firstly, thanks you took time to read it. I fly my own way do not care about the radars or the network eying I go on my own path that is true for me.

Koppanu marriage 
Then every one will probably  choose partners from xossipy rather than matrimonial sites
Obssesed with aunty boobs  :P :P
Like Reply
(06-07-2019, 10:17 PM)abhi Wrote: Firstly, thanks you took time to read it. I fly my own way do not care about the radars or the network eying I go on my own path that is true for me.

That's very good to know. Wish both of you all the very best for a great and happy and sexciting life together. My wife became more of a slutty type well after our marriage and it all worked out very well for us. Slutty and sexually aware wives make for great lifetime partners.

So, yes, do your thing...no matter what anyone says and I am sure your unique lifestyle will take you places. Ours did!!!
And, if you are curious, you can read about it in my only post in this forum.

take care, be safe and be sexy!
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
Congratulations and Very happy to hear your story
Like Reply
(07-07-2019, 02:12 PM)rajufromhyd Wrote: Congratulations and Very happy to hear your story

Thanks Raju.
Like Reply
(06-07-2019, 09:58 PM)abhi Wrote: Hello All,

This posting is all true and genuine no lie. A very short brief, I meet my partner here on xossipy we both talked, got to know each other and then a week before June 29, 2019 we married in our court.  

I am after my wife interests. I will always be on her side and want all the desires to be fulfilled in this our relationship. I love her strongly for she is more intelligent, skilled and capable. She is the beautiful live art, painted by GOD using raw colors from the fusion of earthy and nature elements. No matter her age, color, race, caste there is beauty (physical, mind, soul) which is unique in her and I admire her. And then in consensus with her want to live, experience her hard and erotically wild. Simple, the fruit is happening to taste best of two creative minds driving together.

With the very strong bonding and consensus looking to play sex acts creatively adventurous and kinky dangerous. Positively in 4 P's - play, pain, pleasure and punishment. 

We already have one play act in mind looking to take out a good time for the execution, will update on it.

Thanks

Congrats, she is hot and clearly a slut. Please share more of her body.
Like Reply
Congrats and All the best.
Like Reply
Ubgaluku mattum yeappudi boss kudaikuthu
Like Reply
stop using weed during xossipy ,it is not good for health
Like Reply
Congrats....pls keep on sharing your experiences

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply
any hubby intersted for mutual admiration n lust of our WIVES...WITH PICS ??? we can prove we are REAL n then proceed... for all types of pics of our WIFE.. ive found few genuine hubby's with similar fantasies during xossip days .

i want to find similar hubbies here to enjoy the feel and lust together our wives pics

PS only looking for mutual hubby/ bf gf chat n pic share - NOT LOOKING FOR PIC COLLECTORS and TRaDERS and FaKERS

PM ME HANGOUT ID if interested
Like Reply
Congrats to both of you
You both should enjoy a sexual life with new daily practice of sex
Like Reply
MAN! People believe anything these days.. LOL..
Like Reply
I am interested to chat. PM me ur hangout id
Like Reply

Thanks

Very Good. Many congrats to both of you
Like Reply
Excellent - pls be generous and share Good things.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply

Thanks

very nice looking girl, xossipy is the new marriage site it seems Smile
Like Reply