Misc. Erotica Indian Teacher Trained as slave by Arthurboon
Chapter 01

Neeta was worried. If was almost 10 in the morning and the usual text message had not arrived. She was keeping her phone in one hand as she taught the class, apprehensive that she would miss the incoming text message tone.

She taught the class as attentively as she could, knowing that her students were watching her attentively. She was their science teacher and they loved her for both her teaching skills and her youthfulness.

It was soon interval time at school. Still, the message was to come.

Reluctant to spend her time at the staff room, she walked to the library. The young library assistant, Gopal, scanned her from top to bottom. Neeta pretended not to notice.

Those were her orders.

Neeta dressed slightly provocatively for a school. Her sari would be tied below the navel and despite the front covering her belly, one could catch a glimpse of her deep round navel from time to time. She was not supposed to intentionally deny onlookers.

In addition, her cleavage was prominent in her blouses. She always wore beautiful colors and wore high heels. A sizeable chunk of her back would be naked in her saris and her shapely bottom would be highlighted in her dress. 

People did not know the other detail of her dress to work. She wore panties only a few days a month, when she was having her period. Her Master had expressly forbidden her to wear them on other days. Under no circumstances was Neeta allowed to wear panties or similar attire.

Neeta smiled at Gopal, thinking what would happen if he knew that she was not wearing panties.

She heard the message come at that same moment as her phone vibrated. She opened the inbox, knowing it was him.

"What are you thinking at this moment, slut?" the message asked.

Frantically she typed. "Worried about the delay in the text message Master."

"You do not have to worry. I choose my time to write you, and you know it."

"Yes Master."

"Good. I will send you a message on Facebook. I want you to follow all directions given. Today is Friday and I will have you with me till Monday, okay?"

"Yes Master."

After school, Neeta went to the library for some more reading. She texted her Master and informed him of her decision to get a bit late at school. Her Master allowed her to do as she wished.

"Check Facebook now!" a message came while she was in library. Neeta logged onto Facebook from her phone and saw the message.

"You can do as you please today, but be ready for me at 9.00 p.m. sharp," his instructions began. Then there were directions as to how she should get ready and where she should stay.

Neeta was staying in the upper story of a house with two other friends. The owners of the house were living in the ground floor. Her friends were leaving for their hometowns and were not expected back.

She told her landlady that she would be also leaving in a little while. She did not tell her that she was going to sneak out only that night. She had a key to the padlock of the gate if it came to that. But she knew that the gate would not be locked by nine in the evening.

The challenge was to sneak out unseen.

As the time approached, Neeta had a wash. She did not want wet hair and therefore did not shower. Once she was dry, she walked naked to her room and proceeded to get ready.

A few minutes before the time, she took a last look at her figure in the mirror. Then, feeling extremely apprehensive, she left her room.

Neeta climbed down the metal spiral staircase as silently as possible, carrying her running shoes. She put them on once she had stepped off the staircase. Then she walked towards the gate as silently as possible.

She was extremely fortunate for the family downstairs was in front of the TV.

Neeta walked along the by-lane, thanking her stars for it being dark at this time of the night. The solitary lamp post at the end had been devoid of a light bulb for ages, and this night she thanked the excellent maintenance of the roads. Once she was close to the main lane, she looked at her phone.

Just one minute to go.

Neeta did not dare open herself to the main lane, for fear of being spotted by the random person on the road. It was still not yet late and she was worried because of the way she dressed.

She was carrying her bag in which she had her phone and some essential items. She was wearing her nose stud and shoes. There were no earrings and no other jewelry. According to her orders, Neeta was not wearing any clothes.

One minute was not too long. But, it was too long for a naked girl in the road. Every second counted and a minute has sixty of them.

She saw powerful headlights and figured out that it was her Master's vehicle. She looked at the street without revealing herself and saw the luxury SUV. Reassured, she came out and stood at the edge of the road.

Ramesh looked at the beautiful sight in front of him. There was this naked girl standing by the road, holding her hand as a shield against the headlight. Her other hand briefly went over towards her naked crotch and then returned to grip her bag. He had instructed her not to cover her nakedness in any way.

His eyes, prompted by her hand, travelled to her crotch where a triangle of black curly hair greeted him. "We'll do something about it" he thought as her started scanning her body. The beautiful hairline from her crotch ended at her deep, round navel. Her heaving sizable breasts were capped with large areolas.

"A navel piercing and a clit piercing but no nipple piercing" he thought as he considered the possibilities.

With a girl like this at his beckoning, possibilities were too much to even think about.

With her wide hips and rich buttocks, he considered her to be well suited to be a mother in due course. But that was a long way ahead.

Ramesh stopped his vehicle so that she could open the front door, the only mishap being the door being locked. He did not want to open it at once. She tried to open the door and upon failing, she looked inside in disbelief.

He could not see her face properly, but he imagined her expressions nevertheless.

Deciding to act mischievous, he pushed on the accelerator slightly and the vehicle started to move. Instinctively, Neeta pulled back and then, when he sped away, started chasing. She soon gave up, remembering that she was stark naked.

The vehicle stopped about a hundred meters away. She stood there transfixed. Her phone chimed its incoming message tone.

"Walk! No running."

She knew she had to obey, and started walking. Ramesh watched her from the back windscreen and was satisfied with her speed. He unlocked the door and let her in.

"Oooh! It's cold" Neeta said as she sat on the seat.

"Those seats are not meant for naked women," said Ramesh.

"As if I came naked out of my own choice" Neeta said smiling as she put on the seat belt.

"You did not have a choice, did you?"

"No."

"Good. Got the seat belt on?"

"Yes"

"Spread those legs," Ramesh said, pushing his hand in between her thighs and reaching for her vagina. "You forget certain simple things."

"Sorry Sir," she said complying with the order. He rubbed her pussy for a little while and reached for her right breast to pinch her nipple. Then he accelerated the vehicle.

Neeta sat there, frightened and cold, as the cold air from the condition mouths hit her naked breasts. She was afraid of being seen by someone in her nakedness.

"Sir, what if a security officerman stops us?"

"Don't worry. We'll bribe him."

"You give money?"

"Yes. If he refuses, you'll give him a blowjob."

Neeta looked at Ramesh. "That will be quite a bribe."

"Would you suck a security officerman and swallow his cum?"

"If that is what you decide Sir," she replied.

"Good girl. I am proud of you."

"Thank you Sir."

Neeta stared at the road ahead, thinking of her future. She had been with Ramesh for only a few months. However, she had made the fatal mistake of letting him find out the sex tape of her and her former lover. It was in her laptop and she had not wanted to delete it. She did not know if her former lover, Sandeep, still had a copy. But she did not think so.

Ramesh, who was a wealthy businessman eight years her senior, had promised that the secret will never be out. In return, she was to be his slave for all intents and purposes.

He promised that she will start to love every part of her new life. Neeta wanted to believe because she had no other option.

Until now, Ramesh had been relatively lenient. She was supposed to send him a text message each morning with the basic outline of the day. He would respond with anything essential if there was. Or he would approve of the routine. She was to expect a message any moment. There could be tasks for her given by him at any given time. Of course, she was not allowed to wear panties, except when she was having her period. She was not supposed to wear brassieres at home.

She would send him pictures of what she was going to wear if she was going out. Her dresses were not too long and going without panties excited her somewhat.

Today was the most daring of her days, by far. She never thought that he would make her come out naked.

They turned to a small by lane with only a handful of houses on either side. At the corner, there was a big gate. The vehicle stopped in front of it. Ramesh picked up a remote controller and opened the sliding door. He drove the vehicle in and parked in front of the main door.

"Well princess, welcome to the mansion," he said. He closed the gate behind and climbed down the vehicle. Walking to the passenger side, he opened the door for her.

"Come, my slave princess," he said. "We have a lot to do."

Neeta climbed down the vehicle, taking his arm. "Keep the bag in the vehicle. You will not need it now," Ramesh said. She kept it on the seat and stepped away from the vehicle.

"Our weekend will begin right now" Ramesh said, placing his left hand on her ample bottom. "Take this key and open the door. You may leave your shoes by the door," he added.

Ramesh did not remove his hand from her buttocks as she walked the few steps to the door and removed her shoes. Then, as she unlocked the door, he reached for the crack between her ass cheeks and gently tickled her pussy.

"Ladies first, when it suits me," he said and signaled her to enter before him. He tickled her pussy as she walked in, and even when she was inside, did not remove his hand. With his free hand, he switched on some lights.

What she saw was a beautiful living room, with a set of chairs by a glass wall which showed the back yard and a spacious area in front of her. There was a door to her front and a door to her left hand side. The staircase to the upper floor was next to the door on the left.

"To your left is the kitchen, and in front is the TV room. We have a bathroom beyond the stairs," Ramesh said, stepping a few paces towards the TV room with Neeta. Then she was able to see the door of the bathroom.

"This will be your home this weekend," Ramesh said, gently pushing a strand of her hair back with his free hand. "Interestingly, you will be dressed this way the whole two days."

"Sir," Neeta said, in a worried tone. "What if a visitor comes?"

"Let's hope no one visits us this weekend," Ramesh said mischievously. "But if a visitor comes, you will be expected to treat them as any woman of a house does. Of course, they will be treated to an eyeful of your sexy naked body."

"I hope no visitor pays us a visit then, Sir."

"Let us see dear girl," Ramesh replied.
[+] 2 users Like hirarandi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 02

"Let me show you my humble palace little one," Ramesh said, gently patting her on her naked buttocks. "TV room first."

Neeta walked towards the TV room with Ramesh's hand on her buttocks. She saw a big screened TV with a home theater sound system and a cushioned sofa set. It was a spacious place to watch TV.

The bathroom was small, with a small shower area. The kitchen was relatively spacious.

"Let's go upstairs, after you," Ramesh said, guiding Neeta out of the kitchen. She climbed upstairs, giving him an eyeful of her ass.

There was a living area where the stairs came to an end. There was no furniture in this area. There was just one door, to her right hand side. They went in to find a spacious bedroom with a master bed and a table and a full length mirror. To her left was another door, leading to a bathroom with a large Jacuzzi.

"How is it?"

"It's wonderful Sir," Neeta said.

"But of course, you will have to earn the right to use all these facilities. It will be at my discretion only."

"I understand Sir."

"Go downstairs, and kneel in the living room, by the door, facing the stairs. I'll be back."

"Yes Sir."

Ramesh watched her as she walked away. Yes, she had one of the prettiest asses he had ever set his hands on. None of his long lasting women had escaped a hard spanking. Some women loved to be spanked. Some others were 'converted.'

He made sure that they loved everything he gave them, including spankings.

He had meted out a number of spankings to Neeta, for various reasons. She naturally liked it when she was spanked. Usually her ass would end up getting a light shade of red after a spanking. She will now have so much more, he thought mischievously, as he opened a drawer in his table.

He went downstairs shirtless. She was standing on her knees. He stood in front of her.

"You can rest your ass on the back of the heels," he said, and she complied. "Spread your legs. Your cunt should always be visible and available. Understood?"

"Yes Sir," she replied changing her posture.

"Hands on thighs, palms facing out. Thrust your breasts forward" he added. Neeta changed her posture again.

Ramesh circled her once and stood in front of her. "This is good. This will be how you will present yourself on your knees. Your cunt will always be displayed and accessible."

"Yes Sir."

Ramesh walked over to her, reaching for his pocket and producing a collar. He tied it around her neck and stepped back to see his work.

"Nice," he said. "Now I can attach a leash when I want to lead you."

Neeta looked down. Ramesh came up to her and spoke to her. "Do you feel good?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. I will inform you of some ground rules here, okay?"

"Okay Sir."

"Good. While you are here, you will be naked, always. You might wear accessories such as a collar or a leash and so on. But basically you will be naked irrespective of the occasion. Even with a visitor around. I do not think children will visit here. The adults who visit here would have seen enough naked women not to get shocked. You will act normal, if I do not order you anything special. Understood?"

"Yes Sir," Neeta said, feeling apprehensive. She was not feeling happy about the prospect of being seen in her birthday suit by other people.

"And you will do as I tell you. If you want something, you have to ask for it. Even when you want to go to the toilet you will have to ask for permission."

"Yes Sir."

"You will crawl at home, if not told otherwise. Okay?"

"Okay Sir."

"Good, that is it for now. It's time that I fucked you tonight. Ever since I saw you naked on the road, I wanted it."

Neeta smiled slightly. She knew he admired her body and it made her happy, irrespective of being his slave.

"You may take my clothes off and start worshipping it," he said.

She unbuttoned his jeans, unzipped it and pulled it down. His half erect cock could be clearly seen under the boxer shorts he wore. He removed the jeans out of his legs and stood up straight for her to pull the shorts down.

Neeta looked at the large black monster nestled in a thick jungle of hair. She loved the smell and the taste of it. This was her biggest problem. She never had met a man who could please her like Ramesh did. She was so unashamed of her sexuality with him. She wanted to be with him, as anyone he would want her to be; even a slave.

Neeta cupped his balls in one hand and started licking his cock, holding it from its base. She swallowed it up slowly after she had applied enough saliva. Then she moved to and fro, continuing to cup his balls. She alternated several times in licking his balls and sucking his cock.

"Bend over. I want to fuck you doggie," Ramesh said. She gently complied, falling on hands and knees with her ass up.

He crouched and started licking her. She was already wet.

"My goodness, this bitch is on heat," he said and slapped her ass. Neeta cried in pain, and the humiliation of being called a bitch in heat. She always felt humiliated to be called a bitch.

She did not have much time to ponder. Ramesh pushed his cock against her vagina and gently pushed in. It went all the way down, before he started making thrusts. These soon became fast and deep, thrusting into the deep inside of her body and soul.

He reached under her and found her breasts, which he fondled for a while. He then grabbed her by her waist and continued to fuck her, occasionally slapping her ass.

As he neared his climax, Ramesh accelerated and started spanking her hard. Then he grabbed her tight by her waist and drove in strongly. He erupted inside her, driving in hard in a final thrust.

He waited inside her for a long time before pulling out. Some of his cum was already leaking out.

"Lie down and cum for me," he said.

He sat down on the sofa and watched as she played with her clit. Cum leaked out of her pussy as she played with herself. Ramesh did not care. He wanted her pussy to leak as much cum as it would.

Knowing his eyes were on her pussy only made Neeta even hornier. She was unashamedly his and relished at the fact that he could see her masturbate.

Her mind flew off somewhere far away as she climaxed explosively.

Ramesh waited until she had returned to her senses before moving close to her.

"On hands and knees, ass up, and kiss my feet," he said. She carried out his orders and kissed him adoringly. She worshipped him, genuinely, especially after she was sexually satisfied.

"See, you have leaked cum on the floor. Lick it all clean!" Ramesh ordered.

Neeta felt slightly ashamed when she saw the puddle made by his cum leaked out of her pussy. She moved her face there, still on her hands and knees.

"Clean it up, slut!" he said spanking her hard.

Neeta started licking her Master's cum from the floor. It gave her some trouble as it refused to leave the floor. But she managed to lick and suck it all up and swallow.

"Good girl," Ramesh said, crouching near her and patting her head. "Walk to the bedroom now."

Neeta stood up and saw him looking at her in displeasure.

"Bend over, foolish slut!"

Neeta bent over, trying to figure out what happened.

"You know, slave," Ramesh spoke. "As your Master, I own you and I can do anything I want. But I do everything for a reason. Punishments are earned. So are gifts. They are earned by you. I am not a sadist to punish you unnecessarily. But when it is due, I will unmercifully punish you. Get it?"

"Yes Sir."

"Any question now?"

Neeta waited. "Am I being punished now, Sir?"

"You will be. You know why?"

"Ummm... No Sir"

"Figure it out. Anything else, slut?"

"No Sir."

"Good. Now tell me. Why am I going to punish you?" he asked.

"I don't know Sir" she replied, and received a hard slap on her ass.

"You are a naughty girl. You can't recall your instructions," he said, spanking her hard. At least twenty blows were received by each of her ass cheeks before she stopped.

"I am sorry Sir," she said. Tears were welling up in her eyes. "What did I do wrong?"

"How are you supposed to walk?" he asked.

Then it occurred to her. She had not crawled.

"I'm sorry Sir. I now realize" she said.

"Hmm... Let's walk then, shall we?"

"Yes Sir"

Ramesh had an eyeful of her as she crawled towards the bedroom, up the stairs. He opened the door for her and asked her to kneel by the bed. She did as she was ordered.

"Good girl. You look pretty when you crawl," he said caressing her head.

"Thank you Sir."

"It's time for bed. I need a pee. What about you?"

"I want too, Sir"

"You want what, slave?"

"I want to pee, Sir"

"Good. You should not be ashamed to ask for permission slut," he said, stepping back. "Now ask for permission."

Neeta looked at him and turned her eyes down. "May I... May I pee, Sir?"

"Yes, you may pee, slut. Let's go."

She crawled behind him to the bathroom. "Go there," he said, pointing the shower. She crawled there.

"Turn this way, squat, and pee. Spread your legs. I should be able to watch."

Neeta's humiliation was supreme. She squatted and waited. "How was an adult woman supposed to urinate in front of a man unashamedly?" she thought. She looked over his naked body, and all of a sudden, she decided that she would do it.

There was no other option.

Ramesh watched attentively as she urinated. What else was he supposed to do? Here was one of the prettiest women he had seen, spreading her legs as wide as possible and urinating in front of him. She was pretty, even in this most private of her acts.

He knew that she had her under his control, more than ever before.

"Let me wash your cunt," he said after she had finished peeing, and started to urinate at her pussy. "Stay still," he said as he aimed the stream straight at her groin.

"Clean me" he said, standing over her once he was finished. Neeta reached for the tap.

"Who asked you to use water?" Ramesh asked. Neeta looked at him, puzzled.

"Lick me clean!"

Neeta looked at his penis head, debating on what to do for a moment. She knew that he was serious and was feeling strange.

"Come on babe. You have to learn these things," Ramesh said, reaching for the back of her head and pulling her closer. "Sooner the better."

Neeta felt a repulsive feeling as she licked him. It felt a bit salty. She licked him thoroughly, getting used to it as she continued.

"Good girl," he said. "Have a wash and come to bed."

"Thank you Sir."

She watched his muscular buttocks as he walked back. He was a powerful man and she knew that he loved her. She felt a mixture of adoration and confusion when thinking of what he did to her just now.

He was already on the bed when she crawled back. He asked her to climb up and cuddled her. She kept her head on his chest and smiled with him.

"You look beautiful" he said.

"Thank you."

"You will do fine little girl. You are doing fine."

"I think so Sir."

"You know why I have ordered you to live naked?" Ramesh asked.

"No Sir."

"That is an easy answer," he said, pinching her nipple.

"But Sir... How am I to know what you think?" Neeta replied.

Ramesh smiled. "You are a smart girl."

"You think so, Sir?"

"Sometimes, little one, Sometimes," he said. "And it is good to have a smart, educated girl as a slave. Just imagine what would happen if the school finds out that this sexy young teacher lives naked at home and does not wear panties to school."

Neeta smiled. "They will want to fuck me right there Sir," she said.

"Indeed. I wonder what will happen if you tell the story to someone."

"I wish not to think of that eventuality Sir."

"Of course," Ramesh said. "Anyway, I want you to live naked here because you have to get used to be unashamed of your nudity. In time, you will love it. Besides, you are too pretty to be hidden behind clothes."

"I think I should say thank you Sir" Neeta replied.

"Of course, you should," Ramesh said, pinching her nipple quite hard.

"Thank you Sir" she said.

"You are a smart slut," he replied. "I can't wait till tomorrow to start training you to be a totally unashamed one."

Neeta looked at him briefly and turned her eyes down.

"Go to sleep little girl. In the morning, wake me up by sucking my cock, okay?"

"Okay Sir"

He cuddled her closer and closed his eyes.
Like Reply
Chapter 03

The sun was up when Neeta woke up in the morning. She blinked a few times before realizing that she was in her Master's house, on his bed. Then she remembered the task he assigned her.

As she moved, Neeta felt the urge to pee. But she had to wake up her Master to seek permission to empty her bladder. She moved towards his cock, held it up and started sucking.

He woke up at once.

"Good morning my little slut" he said.

"Good morning Sir"

"Stop sucking my cock. I want to piss" he said and sat up. "Get down and walk to the bathroom," he ordered.

Ramesh followed the crawling naked girl. It felt so empowering and blissful to see a well-educated teacher crawling in her nude at his command. She would do much more in future than just crawl, he thought.

Once they were inside the bathroom, she was ordered to squat, open her mouth and extend her tongue.

"I will start training you to be my urinal," Ramesh said. "You know what it would mean?"

"No Sir"

"Silly girl. You will learn to drink my urine," he said. "It will be easier then. I won't be required to walk to the bathroom. It will crawl towards me."

Neeta looked at Ramesh blankly.

"You understood little bitch?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good. Now, open mouth and put your tongue out! You will get used to it now. No need to swallow for the time being."

She closed her eyes as he started urinating. He aimed straight at her opened mouth, making her struggle to prevent herself from swallowing. Then he started spraying her all over, returning unexpectedly to her mouth. Despite all her efforts, she swallowed quite a bit of his piss.

"Clean me, bitch!" he ordered her. Neeta licked his penis head clean. She felt less revulsion than the last time. She cleaned him until he was satisfied.

"Good. You may pee now" he said. "Squat, open the legs wide and let it go."

"Thank you Sir," Neeta said. Her bladder was threatening to burst, and she did not care of the male eyes which observed her urinate.

She just released her bladder.

"That was beautiful," Ramesh said once she had finished.

"Thank you, Sir"

"How does it feel to pee in front of me, little girl?" he asked.

"I feel... a bit ashamed, Sir" she replied.

"You will get used to it little girl," he said, in reply. "You will become less ashamed and more proud of your nakedness and your body."

"Thank you Sir."

"Good. You have a wash and use the toilet if you want. Then come to the TV room downstairs."

"Yes Sir!"

Neeta washed the bathroom, used the toilet and had a wash. There was a towel which she used to dry herself before coming out of the bathroom door. It was then that she realized that it had been unlocked.

She crawled towards the TV room, not taking the risk of walking without instructions. Ramesh was seated on the sofa, dressed in a pair of shorts, and was watching TV. She went near him and presented herself, on her knees. He was watching TV. Neeta waited.

Ramesh had very well seen her. He was testing her.

Neeta waited for several minutes before he turned to him. His eyes found her pussy, unashamedly exposed to him as she knelt.

"You have a beautiful cunt on display little bitch," he said, standing up and caressing her hair.

"Thank you Sir."

"Come, let's go to the kitchen," Ramesh said, and walked past her. She crawled behind him. When he was in the kitchen, he spoke to her.

"Stand up now... You have work!"

"Thank you Sir."

Ramesh showed everything around, and told her to make tea for him. "Bring it to me in the TV room," he said, gently patted her ass, and left.

Neeta started making tea, thinking about the day ahead. She felt a strange cold feeling going through her body. It was just Saturday morning and the time seemed to have stopped. She feared the rest of the day and the next day, but anticipation was also back of her mind.

Her Master was the man who knew how to please her. The only drawback was that she was not going to have any say in it. He was to be in charge of it.

Neeta walked to the TV room and handed over the cup of tea. Then she fell on her knees, soliciting a faint smile from Ramesh.

"Good girl," he said, patting her head.

"Thank you Sir."

"Go and prepare breakfast for me and for you too. Then come back. Before that, you can also have tea if you want."

"Thank you Sir," Neeta said and crawled towards the kitchen, as Ramesh enjoyed the unobstructed view of her ass and her pussy.

He let her have her time in the kitchen. She had to get used to the house and she was to be left on her own, to get used to live naked. She was to be trained to be proud of her body and her nakedness to a point when she would not even mind getting naked in front of strangers.

He decided to go out to his garden before Neeta returned from her work. He opened the main door and sat on a chair at the middle of the back yard. His garden was an upside-down L shaped one, the vertical line in front of the main door and the horizontal line making a backyard. Neeta saw Ramesh through the glass wall which separated the backyard and the interior of the house.

With her work done, Neeta crawled out of the front door. She was fortunate that the garden was covered in grass. She knelt in front of him, on display.

"Breakfast is ready?" he asked.

"Yes Sir"

"Great. Have a look around the garden. You will love it," Ramesh said.

"Thank you Sir"

Ramesh waited for Neeta to crawl around and a bit. There was nothing much anyway. There were only a few flowers in the small garden, but the grass was everywhere. There was a hose attached to a tap in one corner for watering purposes and there was a shed in the opposite corner.

"The grass cutter is in that shed" Ramesh said. Neeta looked back, and saw him standing.

"Come here," he said. Neeta crawled to him. He caressed her head. "To the kitchen, be quick!"

Neeta crawled to the kitchen as soon as possible. He ordered her to arrange his meal and then kneel by the small dining table. She did as instructed.

Ramesh started to do something while she knelt. She could not see what he was up to, but heard him cutting something with a knife. Then he placed two bowls in front of her on the ground. One of it had food, and the other, water.

"Hands to the back, little girl," he said.

Neeta complied.

"Good girl. Now you may have breakfast. No hands allowed. I will be having my breakfast there, and you will present your ass to me as you have your breakfast."

"Yes Sir," she meekly said and bent over to eat. Ramesh had cut the roti to small pieces and added some broth to it. But she found it extremely hard to pick up the food with her tongue and mouth.

"You must eat everything. Do not waste food" Ramesh said from his place, looking straight at her buttocks and genitalia which were clearly visible to him. Her thighs were quite wide and her ass was up, as it was recommended.

"Yes Sir," she agreed.

It was tough and he enjoyed watching her struggle through her meal. Once every piece had been munched down, she drank some water from the other bowl.

"Finished?"

"Yes Sir"

"Turn around and present yourself," Ramesh ordered. Neeta knelt with legs spread wide. Her face was a mess.

"Is that how you eat, you bitch?" Ramesh asked. "You are a mess."

"I am sorry Sir"

"Too bad, slut. I do not tolerate untidiness. On top of it, I expect better from a well-educated slut like you. You will have to learn your manners. Until then, there will be punishment. Understand?"

"I understand Sir."

"Good," he said, contemplating his next move. "Clean the kitchen and come to the living room. Your punishment will await you there."

When Neeta got back to the living room, a pen and a book awaited her in her path. Ramesh was seated on the sofa. "This is your punishment," he said.

"The book, Sir?"

"Yes. Turn to the first page. Put the date on top and write what you did. You will remain on all fours, ass up and legs spread as usual."

"Yes Sir"

"You are an educated slut. You will write in English," Ramesh added.

"Yes Sir"

"Write down that you messed yourself when you had breakfast."

"Yes Sir"

"Then, write 'This slave whore will learn her manners.' Write it a hundred times," Ramesh ordered.

"Yes Sir"

She wrote about her transgression. Her hand shook when she wrote 'slave whore.' She was confused. Her mind was still free. She had become a slave following the threat of blackmail. In that sense, she was no slave.

Even if there were any doubts about her not being a slave, there could never be a doubt on her not being a whore. She did not do sex for money.

Or, didn't she?

In her confused mind, she wrote her sentences. As she went on writing, it became an automatic endeavor. She just wanted to finish it as soon as possible.

By the time she had finished, she had written a hundred times that she was a slave and a whore. She realized this but had no way out of it.

Ramesh did not mind even if Neeta realized the purpose of the punishment. He was training her extremely slowly. He wanted her to internalize everything gradually so that it becomes part of her life.

Once she finished writing, Ramesh picked up the book. "Beautiful handwriting," he said, looking at her. She was still on her hands and knees.

"However," Ramesh said, and spanked her hard. "You have shown some urgency in the latter sentences. The handwriting is poor as you go down. That's a shame."

Neeta did not respond. She was not asked a question.

"Present yourself on your knees slut," Ramesh ordered. Neeta sat on her knees. Ramesh gently rubbed his toe against her pubic hair. "Nice," he said.

"Thank you Sir"

"Why can't you keep focus on your writing little bitch?" he asked.

"I... I am sorry Sir. I will not do it again," Neeta said.

"We'll see. You will need another punishment," Ramesh declared.

Neeta felt dejected. "Thank you Sir," she managed to say.

"Go out to the garden and water the plants. I will be back," Ramesh ordered. "You may stand up while watering the plants. Afterwards wait for me here."

"Ok Sir," Neeta said and crawled out. Ramesh went upstairs, had a shower and got dressed. He found Neeta presenting herself in the middle of the living room.

"I will be back. Meanwhile, you will do some more writing."

"Yes Sir"

"You may write: This slave will focus on her work. This slave will focus and obey."

"Yes Sir"

"Write it one hundred times, and wait for me on your knees."

"Yes Sir"

"I will bring lunch for us. You finish this work and wait for me."

"Yes Sir"

Neeta waited till he opened the gate, started the vehicle and left. She was relieved to hear the gate close.

Ramesh had not closed the main door of the house.
Like Reply
Chapter 04

Neeta contemplated on sitting up and then decided against it since it occurred to her that there might be hidden cameras around. She was not so sure about Ramesh. She knew he trusted her in general. But this was something where she did not know if he would not trust her.

She sat on her hands and knees, ass raised up and legs spread wide. She faced the door and started writing.

"What if there is a camera right behind me?" she thought. She knew that her most intimate areas would be unashamedly on display. Not that it made any difference. Despite that, she always felt this uneasiness when she exposed herself.

Her parents would be shocked if they knew what was happening to their daughter.

"This slave will focus on her work. This slave will focus and obey" Neeta wrote on. As she went on, she was wondering what she was doing, subjecting herself to this. The images of her parents passed before her. "What if they are staring at me from behind?" she wondered. If they saw her, they would never approve of their daughter exposing her pussy and asshole in this manner.

She wondered what her friends and colleagues think of her if they knew.

She wondered if a student came from behind and saw their teacher's asshole exposed unashamedly. Or, what if a parent got to know?

This is what made her submit to Ramesh. She could not let people see her in that manner.

"Who knows, they might have their own secret lives" she thought.

She finished writing, and sat up on her knees. Her knees hurt, and she rested her buttocks on the feet and spread her legs. A gentle breeze coming through the door blew over her pussy and she smiled to herself. It was hot inside the house. The garden would be much better.

Neeta waited anxiously. She did not know if the gate was locked. If not, someone might come and find her on display, she thought.

Then it occurred to her that Ramesh is not the type of man who would endanger her, especially when he was absent. She felt a bit of relief.

Yet, the anxious feeling never really disappeared. She waited, half expecting something crazy to happen. It was no surprise that she was startled by the sound of the gate opening. To her relief, she saw that it was none other than Ramesh.

"How are you slave?" he asked as he stepped in, carrying a bag.

"I am good Sir."

"Great. I brought pizza for us. I thought I would have something special, even though its lunch."

"Thank you Sir"

He went to the kitchen, and returned without the bag. Then he took her book to inspect.

"Not bad, slave" he commended her.

"Thank you Sir"

"There is room for improvement always" Ramesh added.

"Please teach me Sir"

"Right now, I am hungry" replied Ramesh, removing his T-shirt. He sat on the sofa and told her to bring food.

"No need for a bowl for you. Just bring the food"

"Yes Sir"

Ramesh watched the girl crawl to the kitchen. He could not see her asshole as he wanted. Also he knew her knees would hurt with too much crawling. He made a mental note to change her posture.

Neeta returned with the bag and a bottle of water. Ramesh had the TV on and was seated on the sofa. He took the pizza box out and laid it near him.

"Bring your water bowl too"

"Yes Sir"

"And crawl with your ass up. No need to touch the ground with the knees. But spread the legs as much as possible."

"Yes Sir"

Ramesh watched Neeta move away, her pussy and asshole revealed with no obstruction. He recalled something he had in his mind for her. Another mental note was made.

"By the time I finish your training, you will not know what decency and humility is" he thought. His image of her was a wanton slut who never felt humiliated if she was asked to perform the most debasing act even in public.

When she returned, Ramesh ordered her to kneel near him. He fed her while he had his own meal. During her meal, she was ordered to play with her clit without cumming. He enjoyed her obvious displeasure at being denied her climax.

After their lunch, they both went to the kitchen, Ramesh carrying the stuff and following the crawling girl. He filled her bowl with water and told her to drink.

Once she was done, he ordered her to stand up.

"Wash the dishes, and return to the bedroom," Ramesh said, slapping her ass hard. "Be quick about it, okay?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl," he said, rubbing the place where he had just spanked her. Then he squeezed her ass and turned back.

He was on his bed when Neeta crawled in. He had removed his clothes and was reading a newspaper.

"Climb up and suck me," he ordered without taking his eyes off the newspaper. "No hands allowed. Mouth only."

Neeta climbed up the bed and struggled a while to take his cock in. She used her tongue and tried to "pick and gobble" it. Her struggle and sense of powerlessness excited him and made him hard, which in turn helped her to grab him.

She slowly took him in and then started moving to and fro slowly, supporting herself on her hands and knees. His cock hardened with her effort and she felt a hint of pride at her success. Maybe she was his slave; she was already under his control. Despite that, his cock was, for a slight moment, at her mercy. She loved his cock, and the love and adoration continued to grow.

"Work for it slut! You'll get your dessert if you do this job well," Ramesh said. "Remember not to spill even a drop."

There was no need for this instruction.

They slept till early evening. Ramesh put on a cuff to her left leg, chained it to a bedpost and let her sleep with him. She slept on his chest, with her right leg thrown over his body. It would have made a beautiful sight for a third person watching them.

Neeta felt the sense of safety with him, perhaps unlike with anyone before.

Neeta woke up suddenly. It was almost dusk and the room was considerably dark. She sat up and saw his penis. She was tempted.

She tried to remember. Did he order her to wake him up, or did not he? No, she was lost in her thoughts.

Anyway, her bladder was full. She had lapped up a lot of water after lunch and it was the result. She cursed her bladder. More water meant more pee and more pee meant more shows for her Master.

If her parents knew what she was doing as part of her sex life, she thought.

"Yes mamma, he is so good in bed. We have sex often" she could tell her mother. But how was she ever tell her the other things? "He controls me. I am his. Completely his slave. I am to seek permission for everything. Even to use the toilet. If he wants I am to pee in front of him."

The thought dreaded her.

But she turned back to his penis, crowned with the thick jungle of curly pubic hair. She slowly moved on and kissed it. It smelled of him and also of her. Faintly.

She took him in.

"Slave" Ramesh said.

She knelt. "Master!"

"Did I ask you to wake me up?"

"I... I don't remember Master" she said, shuddering.

"The cane. Ten across the ass tonight!"

"Thank you for reminding me sir" Neeta said. By now, her ass was used to such punishments. Yet they hurt.

"You have a lot to learn little slave."

"I know sir."

"Cook something for tonight!"

"Ok sir. Anything?"

"Yes. You can decide from what we have."

"Ok sir."

He did not mention giving her permission to pee. She was too scared to ask.

As she was cooking, Neeta was lost in thought about her future. She actually did not know of her future and what was in store for her. A lifetime with Ramesh like this would be an interesting proposition.

A naked slave.

She thought she would get used to living naked, crawling, being his piss dump and all other humiliations for the time being. But, forever? Especially when she got older?

A sixty year old slave, living naked? What if he dumps her before that?

Also, what if she has kids? She could not believe being a naked slave and raising children.

"No" she thought. "Never."

Neeta did not notice Ramesh approach and standing by the door, staring at her ass.

"You have a pretty ass slave girl" she heard him say.

She was startled, but then adjusted her composure.

"Thank you sir!"

"On your knees! You must be thirsty"

She sank down on her knees and opened her mouth. Ramesh approached him slowly, causing his half erect penis to sway slightly.

"That cock!" Neeta thought. If not for her bladder, she would not have cared if he fucked her then and there.

"Let us drink it all," Ramesh said.

"Yes sir!"

Neeta felt repulsive as she gulped his urine. He stood there passively. She had to learn.

Once he was done, Ramesh left the kitchen. "Get back to work!" he said as he left. Neeta stared at his ass, and then resumed her work.

Now she had more liquid and still no permission to urinate. Her bladder cried for release, but she did not dare disobey her Master.

Dinner went quietly. Once again Neeta had hers in her bowl, turning her exposed ass towards her Master. She then had water.

Her bladder was almost exploding.

Ramesh, who was still naked, ordered her to wash the dishes and be present at the living room. Neeta crawled in after a few minutes.

He was seated on the sofa, with cane in hand.

"Time for your punishment little bitch."

She stared at him blankly. He got up and walked behind her.

"Count! If you make a mistake, we will start all over again."

"Sir? May I ask you something?"

"What is it slut?"

"Can I pee Master?"

"No!"

"Master?"

"Shut the fuck up, okay? Ten more with the cane."

"Master. Thank you Master. But this slave's bladder is full"

"Control it!" said Ramesh. "If you can't, just piss right here!"

"Here?"

"Why not?" Ramesh barked, and brought down the cane on Neeta's buttocks. Startled, her bladder opened up.

Ramesh laughed. Overwhelmed with shame, Neeta started crying. Ramesh crouched beside her and patted her head.

"It's okay slave girl. Piss!"

Neeta completely relieved herself and slumped on her puddle, exhausted.

Ramesh lifted the piss drenched girl up and carried her to the upstairs bathroom. She held to him until he put her down by the jacuzzi.

Have a good bath. Then you can clean the living room.

Neeta watched him have a shower in the shower cubicle. She was too afraid to speak to him.

"Once you are done, come downstairs."

"Yes Sir!"

When she returned to the living room, she saw him sitting on the sofa. He pointed to a mop, cleaning liquid and bucket.

"Clean this mess up!"

"Yes Sir."

He carried her to bed and chained her hands to the bed posts. Then he fucked her mouth, proceeding to fuck her pussy when he was ready to cum. A few brutal thrusts later, he was ejaculating in her.

He chained her leg to the bed and released the hands. She settled on his chest.

"You failed me today slave" he said.

"I am sorry Master" she replied.

"It's ok," Ramesh replied. "You tried. In time, you will be a well trained slut."

"As you wish Master."

"Go to sleep now."

Neeta leaned against the wall in the garden the next morning, pushing her ass out.

"One, thank you Master... Two, thank you Master..." she said, thanking him until he had caned her buttocks twenty times. Once her punishment was carried out, he patted her ass.

"You have the sexiest ass I have spanked" Ramesh said.

"Thank you Master" Neeta said, knowing that he had spanked quite a number of women.

He kissed her. A deep kiss. It was a kiss to a lover more than to a slave. His hands reached for her buttocks and squeezed them gently. His touch was a comfort to her ass which was still in pain.

"Make some breakfast!" he said, letting her go.

"Yes Sir" she said, getting down on all fours. He watched her as she crawled away.
Like Reply
Chapter 05

The day went slowly, but relatively uneventfully for Neeta. They had breakfast and then Ramesh watched TV while she washed the dishes and watered the plants. She was afraid that someone would ring the bell at the gate, but thankfully no one did. She then made lunch and they went to sleep after the meal. Ramesh fucked her before letting her sleep cuddling him.

Of course, during the day, she was allowed to pee on several occasions and she performed the duties of a piss pot for him several times. It was now slowly becoming a part of her daily routine.

In the evening, Neeta made tea for him and milk for her. She lapped it out of her bowl while he watched her closely. Then he ordered her to stand up on her knees.

"In a short while, you will have to return to your place" he said.

"Yes Master."

"Do you want to go?"

"No Master," Neeta said, truthfully. Despite certain humiliations she had to endure, life with Ramesh was much better than being in her place of stay. "But I have to go to work tomorrow. My clothes are there."

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" Ramesh laughed. "I almost forgot that you wear clothes."

"I cannot teach naked Master" Neeta said smiling.

"Hmm... Teaching naked would be fun, you know" Ramesh joked.

"Perhaps it will be Master. But not to small kids."

"Indeed. Imagine teaching a class of adults."

"They will not understand much of what I teach Master."

"Yes. So, what would they understand?"

Neeta thought for a second. "I do not know Master. Maybe they'll just stare at the teacher."

"True," Ramesh said. "At what of the teacher?"

"At her body of course."

"Not the whole body I suppose."

"Yes Master."

"Tell me exactly where people would stare if you were naked in a room full of them."

Neeta hesitated for a moment. "My breasts, pussy, buttocks and perhaps my face."

"In other words, at your udders, cunt and ass."

"Yes Master"

"Repeat that list for me slave!"

Neeta hesitated a second. "They will stare at my... udders, cunt and ass Master."

"Good," Ramesh said. "Now you see. You are just udders, cunt and ass. A mere fucktoy."

Neeta cast her eyes down and saw her breasts. "Udders" she thought. "Am I like a cow?" Of course, cows are sacred in her country. But this was nothing to do with that.

"But for me, you are more than that" Ramesh added. "You are my slave. You have to serve me and I have to protect you."

"Thank you Master."

"I see all that in you slave. You are udders, cunt, ass and mouth for me. But you are also my slave girl. Also my woman."

"Master," Neeta said hesitantly. "Can I ask a question?"

"Yes, go ahead."

"So, when I am old, when my breasts... I mean, when my udders start sagging and my skin gets wrinkled, will I still be yours?"

"If I do not sell you off, yes. At the moment I do not think I will sell you to someone else. I see something in you. I want you to be mine"

"Do they... Do they sell slaves Master?"

"Of course, if the owner wants" Ramesh said. "When you are older I might get a new girl. Who knows? It's too early to say. But you'll be mine most probably. Until one of us die."

"And then Master?"

"I might make arrangements for you to be given to someone else. Or you might have your freedom," Ramesh replied. "If I die suddenly right now, you will become someone else's slave. I have made arrangements."

"He has already made arrangements" thought Neeta. As if she was his property.

Well, according to their understanding, she was.

"Can I know who my new Master will be in such an event Master?"

"Not yet. In due course you will."

"Yes Master."

Ramesh walked to her. "Give a kiss to your lord and say goodbye for the time being."

Neeta smiled and kissed the tip of his cock. Then she touched it with the tip of her tongue.

"Can I take your cock in my mouth Master?" she asked.

"You need it badly slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Then beg for it properly" ordered Ramesh.

"Master, can this worthless slut take your lovely cock in her mouth please?" Neeta begged. Yes, she needed his cock so badly that the words just came to her.

"Okay. Use your hands too. Suck my cock and my balls. Do a proper job with enough saliva and sucking. Also, you may swallow."

"Thank you Master!"

Neeta cupped his balls from the base of the scrotum and kissed his penis. She then moved up his penis to his balls, sucked them and moved back to the tip of the penis. Then she applied a lot of saliva and coated his cock with it using her tongue. Spitting more saliva to her cupped hands, she applied it over his cock.

His cock stood erect and shiny.

She held it from the base and started moving her fist to and fro. Then she took it in, slowly and deliberately. She moved on until her nose was hidden inside his pubic hair. She savoured the moment for a few moments before slowly releasing his cock from her throat. She deepthroated him a few more times before releasing his cock with a slurping sound.

Then she looked at him.

"Master" she said. "Your slut loves your big cock. Please cum inside her mouth"

"Make me cum then. It's all yours my little girl"

"Thank you Master!"

She moved up and down faster, before slowing down and taking him in. He could not last long. Neeta was an expert in pleasing Ramesh by now. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation as he emptied his load down her throat.

"That was good" he said, caressing Neeta's head.

She looked at him, unable to speak with his cock still in her mouth. He released her slowly, deliberately.

She looked at his cock and cast her eyes downwards.

"You want something little slut?"

She looked at him. "No Master."

"I know what you want," he smiled. "Play with yourself so that I can see. Since I am pleased, I give permission for you to cum"

"Thank you Master" she said.

Ramesh sat down to watch as Neeta started playing with her pussy. She was already wet and her ministrations of her clit made her wet more. She dipped her finger inside her and pulled it out, lubricating the outside of her pussy. As she speeded up, her moans grew louder and louder, culminating in an explosive orgasm, when she moaned loud and collapsed.

He waited until she was back in her senses and sat on her knees.

"Lovely," he said. "Shows how much of a wanton slut you are."

She looked down, feeling ashamed about herself. He stood up from his seat and came over to her.

"Stand up!"

When she did, he carried her to the bathroom upstairs, almost effortlessly. He put her down in the shower area and joined her.

"On all fours under the shower. Ass up, legs spread wide!"

"Yes Master."

The water fell on her back as she fell down with her ass raised up. Ramesh laughed.

"You know little bitch," he said, slapping her right on her asshole. "Who would think that a woman with a respectable job will be a slut like this? This asshole is asking me to fuck it."

Neeta cringed. She was a virgin there and the thought of anyone fucking her ass was just a bit too much. But she knew that if he wanted, she will do it. Not only because she had to follow his orders, but also because he knew how to get something done from her.

"Shall I fuck your asshole bitch?" he asked.

Neeta hesitated. "It is your decision Master," she then said, her mind mentally preparing to give her ass to him.

"Well, all your holes are mine anyway" he replied. "But this can wait."

Neeta did not respond. Ramesh slapped her buttocks a few times and left the bathroom. "Take a quick shower and come downstairs!"

When she returned, she saw Ramesh sitting on the living room sofa, dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. He had her bag by his side.

"So, today we leave like we came, but with some additional stuff in your bag. You can check it out once you are at your place. Stay there until I come"

He went out with her bag and returned without it. Then she was asked to stand up. Once she did, Ramesh gently patted her buttocks and placed his hand firmly there. "Let's go!" he said, squeezing her ass gently.

They came out and locked the door. He opened the rear door of the vehicle for her to get in and closed it once he did. She saw her bag in the front seat.

Ramesh sat behind the wheel and opened the gate with the remote control. She stared at him as he reversed the vehicle without even looking at her.

"You are okay traveling like that, aren't you little girl?"

"I do not mind Master" Neeta replied. As expected, her legs were spread wide, exposing her pussy.

"Does the AC get on your cunt?"

"It does sir. My... My cunt is cold."

"Well, it was on heat for a whole weekend. Let it cool down a bit."

"Yes Master."

"You know, with the right moves at the right time, that respectable professional gives way to the real you underneath" Ramesh said. "You are a bitch in heat. Aren't you?"

"I enjoy sex Sir. You know me better than I do. So, you must be right"

"Which means, you are a what little girl?"

"I am a bitch... A bitch in heat, Master."

"Sure you are" Ramesh responded, emphasizing the point.

He drove on until they were near her place and stopped the vehicle.

"Push your ass towards me slut!" he ordered. Neeta did as she was told. Ramesh searched for something in her bad and she heard a pen being opened.

He spanked her as hard as he could. She cried out. Ignoring her, he proceeded to write something on her right butt cheek.

"Do you know what I wrote?"

"No sir."

"You can check once you are near a large mirror," Ramesh replied. "Now, get dressed. As much as I would love to send you naked, I think I will not take the risk of your landlady seeing you like that in her place."

He gave her a dress which reached around halfway down her thighs.

"I am sure no one will note that this slut is not wearing panties" Ramesh said. "But if anyone sees that you are not wearing a bra, it is your problem."

"Yes Master."

"Also, once you are in your roo, you will strip and stay naked till you have to get dressed for work."

"Yes Master."

"Good. Now take your bag and walk! Call me once you are alone."

Ramesh watched as she walked and turned to her lane. Then he went home.

Neeta was able to sneak past without her landlady from seeing her. She managed to sneak in to her room with only one girl seeing her. She was busy in a call.

Neeta called Ramesh. He did not respond. She undressed.

Her phone vibrated. She reached for it in her bag. She saw some other things in her bag, including a book. But she had to get the phone first.

It was her WhatsApp. "Did you strip little slut?"

"Yes Master" she responded.

"Did you read what is on your arse?"

"No Sir."

"Ok. Read later." he responded.

"I will sir"

He called her.

"You will not be naked tonight," he said.

"Why sir?"

"Open your bag. You will see your notebook and another object. Clean it well. It will then go in your asshole."

"It's a carrot Master" she said after searching her bag. It was around six inches in length.

"So, you will not be naked" Ramesh chuckled. "You will hold that by your asshole till tomorrow morning. Understood?"

"Yes Master"

"Clean it without removing the leaves and lubricate with saliva. Then push it in."

"Yes Master"

"Once it is done, you will also see your ass in a mirror. You will see both the carrot, or most probably the leaves, and what I wrote on your ass. Then, before you sleep, you will write a sentence 20 times in your book."

"Yes Sir"

"I will send the sentence on WhatsApp."

"Thank you Sir!"

Naked, Neeta went to her kitchen and scraped the root of the carrot. Then she applied as much saliva as possible. She was supremely worried about her ability to take it up the ass. But she knew that she will have to get used to it. She was thankful that he made her do it in her own place for the first time. If she was asked to do it in front of him she would not have succeeded.

She was smart enough to know that this was a training she had to undergo.

Neeta sat on all fours on her bed and pushed her ass up, with legs as wide as possible. Then she tried to insert the carrot in. She found hard to aim properly and had to ultimately give up. Then she sat on the edge of the bed, lifted her legs up and kept her feet on the bed. Adjusting her posture so that her asshole was accessible, she tried again.

It rejected the intruder and she had to push hard. It was painful but she drove on as she had to do it somehow. In the end, her sphincter gave way and she was successful in pushing in most of the carrot.

Neeta laid down and remained there for a few minutes, before managing to stand up. She walked awkwardly to her mirror and looked at her behind. Most of the length of the carrot was hidden but the leaves stood out rather obscenely. But her eyes went from that to the right butt cheek.

It had the word "slut" written on it.

She walked awkwardly to where her phone was. There was one message.

"Carrots are great to fill the asshole of this slave"

She went to her bed and wrote the sentences. Then she took a picture and sent it to Ramesh.

"Welldone. Goodnight slave girl" he responded.

"Goodnight Sir!" she sent back a message, and went to sleep.
Like Reply
Chapter 06

It was during the mid-day interval that she received the message on WhatsApp.

"Good morning slut! Where is your carrot?"

"Good morning Sir! I removed it when I had to get ready."

"Ok. How was it?"

"Hard."

She had somehow managed that night. Her ass was hurting when she woke up. She walked to the bathroom slowly, awkwardly, and slowly removed the carrot. She had released a considerable amount of air as well.

She imagined how it would have been if her Master was a witness.

It did hurt when she carried out her bodily functions. Nevertheless she showered and got ready, wrapping her light blue colored saree well below her navel. She also wore no panties.

Her ass still hurt as she walked to the bus stop where she took her school bus. It felt awkward when she walked. Somehow she managed to board the bus and take her seat besides her friend Isha.

Isha was a 26 year-old maths teacher. She was of darker complexion than Neeta. But she was pretty and was single. They did get along well. That morning, Isha did find something strange in her friend.

"Anything wrong Neeta?"

"No. Why?"

"You sit a bit awkward", Isha replied.

"No. Nothing wrong."

Isha was watchful despite her friend's assurance. When they arrived at the school, they both kept their bags in the staff room as usual and went towards the adjoining washrooms.

"I guess I know your issue" Isha said mischievously.

"What?"

"Did you see Ramesh during the weekend?"

"Yes."

"There you go!"

Isha did not say much afterwards.

She was there with Neeta during the mid-day interval when the messages came. Once the messages stopped, she spoke up.

"He is a nice guy, right?"

"Yes," Neeta said, worried if her friend saw any messages.

"So, how was the weekend?"

"It was fun."

E were too many staff members around and Isha stopped the discussion. "I want to know, later" she said playfully pinching Neeta's arm.

"Everything?" Neeta thought with a smile. How could she tell her everything. Isha would never believe.

"Sir, you know her inquisitive mind" Neeta typed.

"Tell her whatever you like. I will not force you in this. You have common sense. Tease her a little. Make her jealous of you."

"I will Master" Neeta replied.

Neeta felt free and mischievous. She was going to give a few bits and pieces later.

Ramesh was already interested in his slave's best friend.

The same afternoon, Neeta was lying on her bed, chatting with Isha. Her legs were spread as much as possible and she was naked. This was how she was supposed to be dressed and keep her legs even when she was alone.

"He fucked you, right?"

"Sure he did."

"How is it?"

"He is good. Sometimes he is rough but usually he is knows what he is doing," Neeta said. She was wondering where this was leading.

"Tell me why you were awkward today?"

"I was not."

"Bullshit!" sent in Isha. "Did he fuck your ass?"

"No" Neeta said. Technically she was not lying, she recalled.

"I think so. I am sure."

Neeta wanted to say "a carrot fucked my ass" and finish it. But she did not.

"No men," she denied.

"Liar. I know you."

"Ok. You believe what you want" she replied.

"Ok. I'll find out someday" Isha responded. "Were you there the whole weekend?"

"Of course I was."

"Lucky you."

Neeta remembered her weekend. She wanted to touch herself. She called Ramesh.

"Yes!"

"Master, can I cum now?"

"Why so suddenly?"

"Isha is asking about you. It made me remember."

"Okay. Go ahead!"

"Thank you Master!"

"It was fun" she typed.

Isha called her in a few seconds.

"You do not tell us and have all the fun on your own" she said.

"Do I have to tell you?"

"Of course! I love to know fun stuff."

"Crazy idiot!" quipped Neeta. "There is nothing much to say."

"He fucked your ass, right?"

"No men, he did not!"

"Lies. I knew when you were acting strange that something was wrong."

"No, no. It is true."

"Then what was wrong with you?"

"Too much sex I suppose."

Isha laughed. "Did you spend the whole weekend on bed?"

"Not the whole weekend" Neeta said. "But we did not use much clothes."

"I can imagine."

"Actually, he wants me to be naked when I am with him."

"Always?"

"Always."

"That is fun."

"Well, not when you have someone staring at your ass and you can do nothing about it."

"Some complaining. He's your guy. Who cares?"

Neeta was rubbing her clit as she talked with her friend. She found it hard to play without making a suspicious sound.

"Can I call you later?" she asked.

"I wonder what is going on."

"I am feeling turned on," Neeta said truthfully. "Let me have some fun now."

"Okay, okay!"

"I am going to see him today. So, you go ahead" Neeta said after school on Thursday. Isha looked at her in a mischievous manner and went off.

Neeta walked to the designated junction and waited. She had to wait for ten minutes before he came. She got in to the back seat.

"How are you little girl?"

"I am good Master."

"Okay. Strip!"

"Yes Master!"

Despite being afraid that someone might see her through the dark windows, Neeta hid behind the front passenger seat and started to strip. Knowing that it would not really matter she did not worry too much about the sequence. As such, she removed her petticoat before the blouse and the bra.

Once she had stripped, Neeta sat with her legs spread wide.

"I hope the tattoo is still on your ass?"

"It is Sir."

"Good!"

They came to his place in a half an hour. He stopped the vehicle, got down and opened her door for her.

"Give me your bra."

Once she did, he asked her to step out and keep her hands behind her back. Then he used her bra to tie her wrists together.

"Slut," he said lightly squeezing her ass where the word was written. "You want to pee?"

"Yes Master!"

Ramesh opened the passenger side door and opened the cabby. He took out her leash and collar and attached them.

"Come" he said, and pulled her by her leash to the corner in the garden. He then removed the leash and ordered her to squat and pee.

Once she had finished, Ramesh unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. Then he started urinating straight at her face.

"Drink as much as you can"

She tried her best to drink but most of it spilled all over her body. Ramesh did not really care if she drank or not. She was drenched in urine when he was done.

"Suck me."

Neeta struggled to take his cock in her mouth. Once she did, she tried her best to play with it without her hands. Ramesh waited, excited by her struggles, until he decided to get hold of her head and start fucking her mouth. He went on until he released his load down her throat.

Once he was done, he pulled his clothes back on and ordered Neeta to stand up. He attached her leash back and pulled up the stairs her towards the bathroom, opening the front door along the way.

"Get a good shower. We have somewhere to go in about an hour"

"Yes Master!"

Ramesh untied her hands, slapped her ass and left her.

Neeta found him sitting on the bed in the bedroom. She crawled near him and knelt, her thighs spread wide. She saw him staring at her pussy.

"What am I doing?" she wondered. "Why am I subjecting myself to this debasement?"

She just remembered how she reeked of piss just a while ago. How he slapped her ass as if it was just a way of saying goodbye before leaving her.

"We will be leaving for dinner tonight. It will be a test as well as part of your training," Ramesh said.

"Yes Sir."

"You will meet your prospective guardian in the case of an emergency," Ramesh continued. "In the case of my incapability to train you or look after you, he will take over."

"Yes Sir."

"Apply some makeup. You should be presentable. I am sure your bag has the required stuff."

"Yes Sir."

"Bring it from the car and apply some makeup. Just a bit of makeup would do"

"Yes Sir."

Neeta went to the bathroom and applied the makeup. She painted her eyes with a light shade of blue, applied some makeup on her face and some lipstick too. Then she presented herself.

"Good. Now stand up and try this!"

Ramesh threw a red colored garment at Neeta. She caught it and stood up. It was a micro-mini skirt. She started to put it on, wondering if there was any point in wearing the dress. Just as she thought, it barely managed to cover her pussy and much of her ass was still naked.

"This is not a dress meant to cover your nakedness," Ramesh said. "Besides, what is the point? I am trying to train you to overcome shame and modesty. You should ideally be able to attend tonight's dinner naked. Actually, you should be able to attend any dinner or event naked. Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"But Dr. Rao wanted you to be dressed in this along with a bra. I'll give the bra when we are there. Give that worthless thing back now. Your heels are in the car, right?

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Make some tea for me. I will be downstairs."

"Yes Sir."

It was after driving for around a half an hour that Ramesh gave back the skirt.

"We are close by. Put this on," he said.

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

Once she was dressed, he threw her another garment.

It was a bra. A black colored, cupless bra.

"What do you think?" Ramesh asked after she had put on the bra.

"I would rather like to go naked Sir" Neeta said. She was wondering what the point is to wear anything like this at all.

"Your udders look better in them I am sure" he said. "Although I agree that cows do not deserve any clothing."

It was already dark when they arrived at the house of Dr. Rao. A roller door opened into a spacious garden and a large house came to view. A well dressed, tall man with white, long hair arrived at the front door.

"Wait here" Ramesh said, and went over to meet the man. They shook hands and the man patted Ramesh's back.

Then, Neeta was surprised to see a naked girl, most probably younger than her, arrive. She was a slim girl with small breasts. Neeta saw Ramesh pinch her right nipple as the girl slightly bowed her head. She then came towards the car with the men staring at her ass.

"Master Ramesh must have fucked this girl," Neeta thought.

The girl opened the door.

"Hello Neeta" she said. "I am Ruby."

"Hello."

"Master told me about you. So, you are Master Ramesh's new slave?"

"I think... Yes"

"Don't be shy," Ruby said smiling. "I have been Dr. Rao's slave girl for two years."

Neeta hinted a bit of pride in Ruby in her admission. She wondered as to how someone could be so proud of being a slave.

"I know. Questions. Come, let us talk later. Dr. Rao wants to see you."

Ruby turned around, motioning Neeta to follow her. Neeta was not exactly surprised to see that Ruby had a tail originating from her asshole. A butt plug with hair reaching mid thigh. It is a beautiful tail, Neeta felt.

For a moment, Neeta forgot the obscenity of a girl having a tail coming out of her asshole and appreciated its beauty. Ruby had a nice, round ass and the tail looked good on her.

"So, this is your little girl," said Dr. Das in a pleasant voice, extending his hand to Neeta. He shook it firmly.

"Yes" Ramesh said.

"Nice stuff here" Dr. Das said squeezing her right breast.

There was a silence for a few moments. Then Ramesh broke it.

"Where are your manners slut?"

Neeta startled and spoke up. "Sorry Sir! Thank you Sir!"

"She is yet to learn a lot" Dr. Das said.

"Yes" Ramesh added. "We should punish her for misbehaving."

"She is yours to punish of course."

"I know," Ramesh said. "Strip!"

Neeta slowly removed her cupless bra and put it down. Then she bent over and pulled the skirt down. She handed over her garments to Ramesh.

"Put them in the vehicle you slut!"

"Yes Master" Neeta said and took them to the vehicle. When she returned, the men were already seated in the living room sofa.

"Stand in inspection!" Ramesh said.

Neeta stood in front of them, with her legs spread wide and hands behind the back of her head. She was afraid to disappoint Ramesh again.

"She is a pretty thing," Dr. Rao said. "So, what is her punishment?"

"No clothes till Monday morning. No pissing for six hours."

"Interesting, isn't it little one?"

"Yes Sir."

"So, I hope you stay for six hours so that I can have a view of you pissing" Dr. Rao said with no real change in his voice.

Neeta could not think of what to say. Then she spoke. "If my Master wishes, I will be staying Sir."

"Good girl. I like her already."

"She is" Ramesh said, patting her head. "But she has a lot to learn."

"We all have. My slave girl will help her with some tips once in a while," Dr. Rao commented. "May be that will also help you."

"Perhaps," Ramesh said, staring at Ruby's breasts. Dr. Rao had been opposed to the idea of piercing her nipples. He was not yet sure if he wanted Neeta's nipples to be pierced.

"We'll see then," Dr. Rao said. "Meanwhile, shall I do an inspection of the girl. My slave will keep you company in the meantime."

"Sounds interesting" Ramesh smiled.

"Let us go. Upstairs. Keep your hands on your head." Dr. Rao told Neeta. Naked, Neeta entered the house. She looked at Ramesh who nodded. She had not been ordered to crawl either.

Dr. Rao motioned her to climb up the stairs before him. "There are only a few better views in this world than a naked sexy woman's ass climbing up the stairs" he said gently squeezing her ass.

Neeta climbed up the stairs, aware of the show she was giving the elderly man. For a moment she felt bad about having an attractive body. If not for that, she would not have ended up in this predicament where she was stripped in front of strangers.

But she knew that there was no way out if this continued this way. Blackmail was the ultimate threat. But losing her man, her Master, would also be unpleasant for different reasons.

Once on top of the stairs, Neeta stopped for a moment to see what was going on downstairs. She saw Ruby already bent over and Ramesh fingering her from behind.

"Let them have some fun" Dr. Rao said. "Ruby likes your Master."

"But I am his. Should I be proud?"

"You have to be thankful. Pride is something you have to manage" said Dr. Rao. "Yes, you must be proud since you have a good Master who considers you as his. But, you are a slave and he will decide what is good for you."

"I know sir" said Neeta as she saw Ramesh unbuckle his belt.

"That's enough. Let's go" Dr. Rao said. "My slave needs a new cock once in a while. You will realize."

Dr. Rao guided Neeta to a medical room. Inside was a table and a chair, a bed and a gynecological chair with other equipment in a cupboard.

"This is my private clinic. I use it now to inspect slaves mainly. It is, of course, a rare occasion to have a slave here."

Neeta looked at the equipment in disbelief.

"Of course, if I am bored, I have my slave to inspect" said Dr. Rao. "I know the insides of her cunt and asshole as much as the outsides."

Neeta looked at him and lowered her head, imagining herself exposed in that manner.

"Climb on to the chair and keep your legs on the stirrups" Dr. Rao ordered, patting her ass. Neeta did as she was asked. She pushed her ass towards the edge of the chair so that she could keep the legs raised up on the stirrups. She was already well exposed.

"Nice cunt," Dr. Rao said. Neeta stared at his mouth.

"Thank you Dr. Rao."

Dr. Rao gently pulled her pussy lips out.

"You said you are a teacher?" He asked.

"Yes Sir."

"If I were your principal, I would have loved to see you teach naked."

"My Master said the same Sir."

"Of course. Anyway, let us finish this now. Teaching can wait."

Dr. Rao went over to his instruments cupboard. He took something out and started to wash it.

"Play with your clit little slut. We need some lubrication in your pussy."

Neeta did not know what to say and could not start rubbing her clit. Dr. Rao looked at her and smiled.

"Do you want me to enter this into your dry pussy? Or are you already wet, thinking of your Master fucking Ruby?"

Neeta closed her eyes. Her Master fucking that girl? She tried to imagine. Was he fucking her doggie style? Was she giving him a blowjob? Was he spanking her? Was she begging him to fuck her?

Neeta felt jealous. She felt she would be better for him. She would please her Master much better than a worthless cunt of a woman.

Dr. Rao approached Neeta, who was rubbing her clit. Her eyes were closed.

"Open up," he said. "Look at the guy who will enter your cunt."

Neeta opened her eyes. It took a moment for her to get used to it. It was a speculum. Dr. Rao was wearing gloves.

"We use this to look deep into cunt holes and assholes," said Dr. Rao. "So, let me do my inspection."

With his gloved hands, he gently rubbed her pussy and rubbed her clit. Neeta bit her tongue and waited. As he placed the tool over her vagina she closed her eyes. It gently entered her and she could feel the metallic cold. Dr. Rao gently pushed it in and then turned the screw so that it expanded the opening of her vagina.

"Hmm... Interesting, I would say."

Neeta did not know what to say. She opened her eyes and looked at Dr. Rao.

"Nice pinkish insides. Looks good."

Neeta looked at him. "Thank you" she then said, remembering that she could be punished had she forgotten.

"Let me show you."

Dr. Rao reached for his pocket and got his phone out. Then he just aimed at Neeta's vagina and took some photos. He then came over to her and showed one. What she saw was an obscenely exposed vagina.

"What do you think?"

"It looks... It is so strange Sir"

"To see the insides of your cunt like that for the first time is strange, isn't it?"

"Yes Sir."

"Okay. I would like my guy over here to check it out. But first, let me help you out of this."

Dr. Rao gently removed the device from Neeta's vagina.

"Enjoy the moment little slut."

He started licking her. He moved his tongue between her vagina and clitoris for a few minutes and then settled over her clitoris, making her cum in another few minutes.

While she was lost in her climax, he left the room. She opened her eyes after a few moments and sat there wondering what she should do. Then Dr. Rao entered, naked. Neeta turned to see him entering and was pleasantly surprised to see a robust looking figure for a man of that age. His cock was half erect.

"Am I looking good?" he asked.

She smiled slightly. "I must say you sure are, Sir."

"May be a lot of sex is the trick" Dr. Rao replied. "I mean, how can I help not having too much sex when there is a naked slave girl at home."

Neeta smiled slightly. "And now you have another" she almost said.

"Get down on your knees and suck me. I want to see your skills."

Neeta drew her legs from the stirrups, and at a rare moment of modesty, closed them together before climbing down from the chair to kneel. She touched the tip of his cock with the tip of her tongue. He smiled.

The girl held his cock with her right hand and started blowing him. She applied a copious amount of saliva and sucked him to a powerful erection.

"To the bed. Spread your legs!"

Dr. Rao watched Neeta as she stepped past him. Once she was on the bed, he got on top of her. It was not difficult for him to find the aim. He sucked her nipples alternatively for a few moments before plunging his cock into her pussy. He felt her wrap him in and started fucking her relentlessly. It was fast and quick. Soon he emptied his load inside her.

He kissed her. He smelled something good. A mixture of fragrances. He kissed her passionately for a few moments. Then he sat up and kissed her on the insides of her thigh.

"Come, sit on my lap" he said.

Neeta sat up and moved her ass on top of his lap. Dr. Rao smiled and kissed her forehead.

"You are a good girl" he said. "Also, surely, you will be a good slave."

"Will I Sir?" Neeta asked.

Dr. Rao smiled. "It is not unusual for you to have doubts. As humans we all have egos. Also we have social norms. Even if we may be comfortable with our environment, we may find it hard to overcome our ego and social norms."

Neeta was lost in thought, trying to grasp what was said.

"For example, think about yourself" continued the elderly man. "There are social norms which you adhere to. Wearing clothes in public for example. But do you feel uncomfortable living naked with your Master or with us?"

"I did initially" said Neeta. "But I do not find it strange with him. With you, I cannot tell right now."

"I know. Let us give it some more time. In time, you will be introduced to other people too. But, you will not have any difficulty."

"I hope so Sir."

Dr. Rao smiled. "The biggest challenge is overcoming the shame. It is a perception. We see it shameful to walk around naked because the society thinks so. But me and your Master do not think so. It is natural for a slave to live naked."

"Yes Sir"

"More challenging is the overcoming of ego. You still have egos. You have to learn how to surrender all your ego to your Master. He is your owner. He will decide for you. He will know what is good for you. You will just be his property. Once that ego is gone, you will be a great slave girl. Understood?"

Neeta looked at him. "I think I do Sir."

"Great" said Dr. Rao with a smile. He started gently caressing her right breast. "You have a great figure. Nice udders and bum too. You will make a good slave."

"Thank you Sir." Neeta said almost automatically.

"Actually, you will make a pretty good sex slave. A sex slave whose main job will be to offer anything and everything to anyone her Master wants."

"Thank you Sir" she said again. She knew. It was her ego too. She was being instructed to thank any debasing complement, partly to kill her ego. She was just a "thing."

She suspected that she was becoming just that.
Like Reply
Chapter 07

Dr. Rao and Neeta lay down on the bed for a little rest. She kept her head on his chest.

"Take a small nap if you want slut. We have time."

"Ok Sir."

She closed her eyes. She was tired and strangely, felt comfortable to be with him. She fell asleep after a few minutes.

He wondered if Ruby had started laying out the table. Perhaps Ramesh was still having fun with the slut. He did not care. It was a long night. There was enough time. Enough time tonight to give a few more lessons to this girl. He had already instructed Ruby as to what she should do when talking with the girl.

There was time.

He wanted to fall asleep with the girl and spend the night. But he decided against asking Ramesh for her for the night. That could wait a few more days. He had plans to ask for her one of these days before she was fully trained. It was fun training a girl.

His last exploit, Ruby, was no disappointment.

He had met Ruby over two years ago online. She was interested in the lifestyle and he started teaching her and mentoring her. She learned fast.

Trust was the most important factor in developing this relationship. He made her trust him by different means. The first time she visited him, he had asked her to tell one of her friends to alert the security officer if she did not give her a call in the morning before nine.

That night Ruby stripped in front of him. She had never worn much clothes in private after that night. She made the call to her friend the next morning. From then on she lived with him.

She trusted him with her life, knowing that she was being taken care of. She was to keep fit. There was a treadmill and a set of weights for her. She was to use the treadmill naked but was instructed to wear a cupless bra when doing weights and bar exercises.

Ruby had other things which Neeta did not have. She was given a kennel where she could sleep on hot nights. This did not happen often but occasionally Dr. Rao made her sleep in it. This was out in the garden. If was large enough for her to crawl in and sleep in a bent position. There was door with metal bars and he would lock her in. There was a bucket for her to piss in the night if she wanted. But, if she used it during the night, she had to make sure that the bucket did not topple over while she moved in her sleep.

Life was not too uncomfortable for her though. Kennel days were occasional and she also got used to it.

Dr. Rao knew that Ramesh did not have a kennel. He made a note to make sure that Neeta would spend a night there when she visited him for training. For good measure, she would not be permitted to pee for a few hours before sleep.

He was sure his friend will give the girl a good training. He just wanted her to experience some new adventures.

Dr. Rao was drifting to sleep when he heard the knock on the door.

"Come in."

It was Ruby. She walked over to her Master and stood with her legs spread.

"Dinner is ready Master."

"Good, let us wake up this slut."

"How should I do it Sir?"

"I'd have loved you to spank her hard. But she might be startled" Dr. Rao said. "Let us tickle her. You know the best place to tickle when she is in this posture, right?

Neeta was asleep with her leg thrown over him.

"Her asshole?"

"Of course my slut," he responded. "But before that, can you bring my camera and take a few pictures?"

"Yes Master."

Ruby left for Dr. Rao's study room. He stared as the ass with the tail disappeared and turned his eyes towards the girl who was sleeping. He felt like pinching her nipple. But then he stopped himself.

Ruby came back with the camera. She took a few photos from the direction of Dr. Rao's legs, from where Neeta's pussy and asshole were clearly visible. Then she took a few more from the side.

"Keep that over there and wake her up" Dr. Rao said.

Ruby kept the camera on the table and came over to the bed. She found Neeta's asshole and tickled her there. When she did it a few times, the girl woke up.

"Wake up little slut," Dr. Rao said. "Ruby, wake her up with a good slap on her ass!"

Ruby obliged. Neeta sat up.

"Thank you for waking me up Sir. Did I sleep for long."

"Long enough for your Master to get bored with Ruby and send her up in search of us"

Neeta felt embarrassed. She smiled.

"Thank you for letting me sleep Sir."

"That is okay. Now let us go and have dinner."

Ruby brought Dr. Rao's clothes for him to dress and knelt in front of him. Neeta, who had climbed down from the bed, followed suit. They watched the elderly man get dressed calmly.

"Hmm... I think I need a pee. Who would do the honors?"

"Can I Master?" Ruby asked.

"Hmm... Let us give our guest the chance, shall we?"

"Yes Sir" said Ruby. She did not deem it necessary to tell her Master that she had one fill just before she came in search for him. It would not have made any difference to either of them. But she considered the presence of the trainee slave.

"Okay slave girl," said Dr. Rao, addressing Neeta. "I do not want you to spill anything. So take it in your mouth and gulp it down.

He stepped over to him and she took his cock in without using her hands. He started urinating. Neeta gulped the hot liquid down her throat.

"Nice work slave" Dr. Rao said, and turned towards Ruby. "Isn't she a good bitch?" he asked her.

"I think so Master" Ruby agreed, as expected of her.

"Let's go. Her Master must be worried."

Ramesh was waiting patiently. When Dr. Rao appeared at the stairs he wondered where the girls were. Then he saw them crawling down in front of him.

"These are two nice rumps," he commented.

"Of course."

"Thank you Masters" one female voice said. It was Ruby.

"Hmm... My slut just earned ten spankings as punishment" said Ramesh. "I think Ruby should carry out the punishment after dinner."

"Agreed."

The naked girls served dinner. The men talked of different subjects including economics, politics and films. It was not time for drinking though since Ramesh was supposed to do the driving the same night.

After the dinner the girls cleared the table.

"Ruby, bring the paddle from the collection," Dr. Rao said once the girls knelt in front of the men after their tasks were completed. "Meanwhile, you may lean over the table o that your bum is exposed. We'd love to see you being spanked."

Neeta leaned over the table and as instructed, spread her legs wide. The men moved their chairs where they could see her ass. Ruby returned with the paddle.

"You know what to do little slut. Paddle the slave so that her ass is hurt and turns red," Ramesh said. "And the slave will count and say thank you."

Ruby stood by Neeta and got ready. She found it empowering to be given the task of punishing a slave. Of course, she too was a slave. But, she was more or less a trained slave and a senior one. As such, she had the right to discipline trainee slaves when instructed by a Master.

She was reminded of "bitch", a 39 year-old English slave. She did not know her real name. Her Master, an Irish friend of Dr. Rao, called her "bitch". They had visited them a few weeks back and Ruby was given the task of punishing the slave a few times.

As an Irishman, he took pride in having an English slave, Dr. Rao later explained to Ruby.

Ruby too found it thrilling to punish an English slave. She made sure she spanked her as hard as she could. But she felt a bit sorry for Neeta.

But the first paddle on Neeta's bum expelled the thoughts.

"One. Thank you Masters!" Neeta cried.

"Until the spanking us done, Ruby is your Mistress. Thank her too" Dr. rao said.

Neeta gulped. "Thank you Mistress!" she then said.

Ruby was elated. The next blow was much stronger.

"Two. Thank you Masters! Thank you Mistress!"

As the spanking progressed, Neeta was finding it hard to bear the pain. Her ass was getting red. On top of it, she wanted to urinate.

"Ten. Thank you Masters! Thank you Mistress!"

"That was not too bad, was it?" Ramesh said.

"No Master."

"All because you forgot to thank a compliment," added her Master. "You may have the prettiest ass around town. But if you have no manners, nothing is going to save you from being punished."

"Yes Sir. I understand."

"Good. I think it is time they had dinner, right?"

"Yes" said Dr. Rao. "Ruby. Take this slave to the kitchen and give her a bowl to eat. You can share your water bowl with her."

"Yes Master."

"She will crawl until we order her otherwise."

"Yes Master."

The men watched the slave girls moving towards the kitchen. Once there, Ruby found a bowl for Neeta and filled it with some food.

"Eat darling" she said.

Neeta started eating, with her ass up and legs spread as it was expected. Ruby also filled her bowl and started eating like Neeta.

"You are a lucky slave girl," Ruby said.

"Why?"

"Your Master trains you well. You will learn a lot in a short time."

"I don't know. I am confused."

"Why?"

"I don't know exactly," Neeta replied. "Tell me. Do you consider yourself a slave girl?"

"Yes. I am a slave."

"How do you say so?"

"I am my Master's property. He owns me. He decides what is good for me. I have given up everything. I handed over everything I owned in my former life."

"Everything?"

"Yes. When I moved here I closed all my bank accounts, brought all my clothes and other stuff. He donated most of those stuff to poor people."

"So, even if you want to leave, you cannot."

"I am happy here. There is no reason for me to leave. My Master keeps me happy."

"But, still, don't you want to live a normal life?"

"What for? I have everything I want. The society is so fucked up. Besides, with what I have as skills, I would have to become a whore to survive. Why sleep with useless men for a living when you have a proper man to care for you?"

"Hmm..."

"You still work and do not live with your Master. You will understand when you do."

"What if he gets fed up with you?"

"I will be sold to someone. But I think in my case, your Master will take me."

"Okay."

"Eat now. They will be waiting."

They were watching TV and chatting when the girls crawled back to the living room.

"Had dinner?" Dr. Rao asked.

"Yes Master!" the girls said in unison.

"How much longer do we have for the punishment to end?"

"Not much of a time. But shall we advance it so that I can drive home?" asked Ramesh.

Neeta felt relieved.

"Sure," said Dr. Rao. "Do you want to pee little slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Ruby. Bring the bedpan!"

"Yes Sir!"

Neeta waited on all fours while Ruby left, returning with a bedpan. She kept it in front of Neeta.

"Crouch over it and piss, slave girl!" Dr. Rao ordered. "You are not supposed to spill."

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir!"

Neeta crouched over the bedpan. She knew she was supposed to keep her legs open as much as possible. The urge to urinate was quite strong. She let it go, trying to control the speed so that it would not splash. The men looked on, in apparent passivity.

Once she was done, Neeta looked at them.

"Good girl" Dr. Rao said. "Will my bitch also join in?" he asked Ruby.

"Yes Sir. Can your bitch piss too?" she said, kissing his feet.

"Go go. Let's be quick. We should not delay our good guests."

"Yes Sir. Thank you.!"

Ruby crawled over the bedpan and raised a leg. "Can you hold my tail up?" she asked Neeta. After she did, Ruby urinated.

"So little slut, he will take care of you if something happens to me suddenly. What do you think of him?" Ramesh asked on their way back.

"He is a good person I think."

"Yes. And if something happens to me, Ruby will start living with us."

"And you will be her owner."

"And yours too."

"Yes Master."

Neeta remembered what Ruby told her. She had given away everything. Money, clothes, everything. Just as if she was reborn.

A woman is reborn when she becomes a slave.

Neeta wondered. "So, am I not a slave like my Master claims?"
Like Reply
Chapter 08

Neeta woke up in the morning, startled. The sun was already up. She sat up, glanced at the chain which connected her ankle cuff to the bedpost and sighed.

She stared at Ramesh sleeping naked besides her. It was time to wake him up. She bent over and kissed his cock before taking it in. She slurped the half erect cock a few times, waking him up.

"Good morning slave girl," he said.

"Good morning Sir."

"Well, it's late."

"Yes Master," Neeta said. "Can I call the school and let them know that I will not be coming to work today?"

"Do you really have to call?"

"Yes Sir. It is in our regulations."

"Fuck regulations. Okay, let me get your phone."

"Thank you Sir."

Neeta watched him as he left the room. Yes, he did have a nice, muscular ass. She had the urge of squeezing him in hard, like he did to her.

He was back soon, with the phone. "There is a missed call. Could be the school."

"Most probably Isha Sir. Let me check."

He watched as she unlocked the phone.

"It is her," Neeta said. "But I will call the principal now."

She called the principal and told him that she was having a headache. The principal was not too happy.

"Can I call Isha now, Master?"

"Yes, but I need to pee. Call her while you gulp it down and if she answers before I am done, she can hang on."

Neeta looked at him and agreed. "Yes Sir."

Kneeling by the bed, she took him in and he started to urinate almost immediately. She called Isha and waited for her to pick up while gulping down the hot urine. Isha answered when it was almost over and she was almost going to disconnect the call.

"Hello!" she heard Isha say. Since her mouth was still occupied she could not answer.

It took some time before Ramesh was done and she could answered.

"Hey. What is going on?"

"I am not coming today. I have a headache."

"Well, that must be the official explanation," chuckled Isha. "Cut the crap bitch. I know you are at his place. Most probably butt naked."

"Well, sort of."

"What were you doing when I answered? Giving head?"

"Sort of."

"Sort of? What does that even mean? If you have his dick in your mouth it is either you giving head or him getting a blowjob."

"Which are kind of the same."

"Exactly," chuckled Isha.

"What do you know?" she thought. Then speaking to Isha, she said that she will be out and will be okay.

"How much I envy you," Isha said. "See you on Monday then."

"You know what slave girl, it is time that I really started to take control of you" Ramesh said, caressing Neeta's hair.

"I do not understand Sir."

"Silly girl," Ramesh said somewhat sarcastically. "What did Ruby tell you about surrendering control?"

Suddenly she remembered. "She told me something about giving it up all Sir."

"Correct," Ramesh said. "She gave up everything and started afresh. No money, no job, no clothes. A mere slave."

Neeta looked at her. "But Sir, I love my job."

"I know slut. I know." Ramesh said, rubbing her head. "I also want you to work. You are a girl doing a respectable job. Owning a slave girl of that nature is better than being the owner of a dumb slave with a tail."

"You mean, Ruby Sir?"

"Yes. She is a good, experienced slave girl. But she is not as smart as you are. If I were her owner, the first thing I would do is getting her a nose ring so that she can be leashed from there."

Neeta was puzzled. "But Sir, can a slave be smart? Can a slave think for her own?"

"She can think. But she is not to decide. It is for the Master to decide."

"But you said she was dumb. But you let her punish me."

"Because she is experienced. Since you are still a trainee, she is a senior slave to you. If there are no men around, she will be your mistress."

"When there are men around?"

"If they are in the community, all men are above you."

"All men, Sir?"

"Yes. If your Master deems so, he can hand over the controls to anyone else."

"I understand Sir. Like you did with Dr. Rao."

"Good girl. Did he fuck you good?"

"Yes Sir."

"Great. Now. tell me how to unlock your phone. From here on, I will have access to it just like I have access to your cunt."

"Yes Sir."

Ramesh left for his business that day, leaving Neeta alone. She was to clean the house, do the laundry, water the plants and wash the bathroom. She could sleep on the sofa if she wanted. She was to cook and have lunch.

He had a lot of work. Also he had plans.

"Hello."

"Hello. Is this Isha?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"I am Ramesh. Neeta's boyfriend."

"Oh. This is a pleasant surprise."

"Is it?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Neeta speaks about you all the time. She told me to check on you since she could not talk much this morning."

"Ah. That is so good of you. How is she? I heard she had a headache."

"She is doing good."

"Oh. I was thinking of calling her. But since you were there I did not want to disturb."

"Yeah. We do not use the phone much at home."

"You might not be using other things as well."

"Such as?"

"Oh. Nothing. Just something Neeta told me."

"Ah, I think I know. She hates clothes you know."

"Really? She said you were not letting her use them."

"Oh, did she?"

"I think so."

"Well, she is much better without them anyway. I guess we are taking this too far."

"Yeah, sorry."

"It's not that. It made me just want to go home and see her."

"I can see what she meant."

"What?"

"She said you were a nice guy."

"Did she? That is nice of her."

"Well, she did."

"By the way. I would love to see you."

"Oh, cool. When?"

"How about this evening. Before I head back home."

"Hmmm... Ok."

To say that Isha was feeling strangely excited is an understatement. As she sat in the lobby of the hotel, she was wondering what just happened. She was going for a date with her best friend's boyfriend.

She sat alone browsing the internet over her phone. A strange current was spreading from her underbelly. She was dressed in a long, light purple colored dress. She did not want to attract too many eyes that night.

He turned up a few minutes late. She saw him approaching and smiled. He confidently walked over her and smiled.

"Isha. Thanks for coming."

"The pleasure is mine," she said, as he gave her a light hug. He smelled nice. Expensive perfume.

"So, you went home and came here?"

"Yes. And you?"

"I have been in town the whole day."

Ramesh did not really feel like telling her that he had visited her friend at home before turning up to see her. He was not going to let Neeta feel like being left out.

"You would not mind a drink, would you?"

"Not a small one."

"Great. Let's move on to the restaurant in the roof top. Have you been there?"

"Yes."

"Let's go then."

They took the elevator. It was a cool night outside. They sat so that she could see the city lights. He sat facing her.

"What do we order Miss Isha?" he said when the menu came. She listened to him transfixed. A purposeful and clear voice.

"Cut the Miss part, ok?" she said. "Anything you would prefer. I am okay with anything."

"Drinks?"

"Something strong please."

The waiter took the order. Food and vodka. Ramesh smiled at Isha.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Yes. It is so refreshing to see all those lights."

"Indeed. It must be."

He said so because he was facing his back to the city lights. In front of him, there were less lights and the bar blocked part of the view.

"Do you want to walk a few steps so that we can see the lights for a moment?"

"No. That is okay. Besides I would like to discuss about your friend."

"My friend?"

"Neeta."

"Oh. What about her?"

"Let's come to that later, shall we? I would like to know more about you first."

"Oh, there is nothing much. You must be knowing much about me"

"Nothing much"

"Really?"

"Yes. Neeta does not tell me about her girlfriends."

"Perhaps she knows that you will end up dating them"

Ramesh looked straight at her eyes and smiled. "So, this is a date?"

"What else?" Isha said, smiling. They stared at each other for a few seconds. She could not handle those eyes which peered down hers inquisitively. She smiled and let go of her stare.

The drinks came. Ramesh acknowledged it with a smile.

"Tonight is a good night it seems" he said.

"Yes sir. Pleasant night."

"We are waiting for the food ok? I am hungry."

He spoke in a jovial mood and the waiter understood. "Definitely sir," he said and left.

They poured the drink.

"For our mutual friend" he said.

"Cheers!"

They talked over the food and drink. She told him about her decision to leave home and live on her own. The reasons including the parents who wanted her to be married off without studying or working. She spoke of her insecurities. Getting a job, keeping a job, earning money, safety were all problems she faced.

"One has to worry about safety. From both the known and unknown men."

"So, are you implying me?"

"Not at all" said she.

"But I am unknown. Even if I am known, I am not well known to you."

"Neeta tells me you are good. So you must be."

"But, still..."

"You are not like that."

Ramesh smiled, looking at her eyes directly. She lowered her eyes.

"Where is the washroom please?"

"Oh, shall I take you?"

"Hmm.. Ok."

He stood up and took her hand. She was already a bit tipsy. He guided her close to the women's wash rooms.

"I'll stay here."

"Ok."

She was back in a little while. He took her back to their table and helped her sit down.

"You've had a bit too much I think" he said, taking a sip.

"It's ok. I can manage."

"You are a good drinker."

"Am I?"

"I think so."

Isha gulped down the remainder of her drink and poured some more.

"I think so too" she said. "This is one thing I like about my free life. I can just let go."

"I think so. No attachments in life."

"Indeed."

"But then, your friend is attached. What do you think of that?"

"Who? Neeta?"

"Yes."

"You are not married. You can always leave if you think it does not work out. It is not attachment for life. Anyway, she seems to be happy for the time being."

"I think she is happy."

"She is. She is happy to have a man like you."

"I am glad to hear that."

He looked at her straight and she lowered her eyes. Once again.

"You seem like nervous."

"Do I look like nervous?"

"Yes" Ramesh said smiling. He waited until she looked at him. She lowered her eyes once again.

"I guess I am a bit drunk."

"May be" he replied. "But I think it's something else."

"What?"

"You want me right now."

Isha adjusted herself in her seat uncomfortably. He smiled.

"Let's pay the bill" he said, smiling, and stood up. The waiter saw him and came running.

"Pay the bill and keep the change" Ramesh said, handing him some money. Knowing the place well, he knew the prices of the food and drinks they bought and could do a rough calculation of the bill.

"Thank you sir" said the waiter.

"Let's go" Ramesh told Isha and took her hand. She felt like as if she was floating. He took her towards the elevator. Another couple were already there, waiting for it to come. They were making out, with his hand already under her skirt.

The elevator arrived. It was empty. They went in and the couple's making out became even more intense. For a brief moment, her skirt was lifted up revealing her naked ass to Ramesh and Isha.

The elevator reached the ground floor. Ramesh literally ran to the vehicle with Isha. He opened the passenger door to her and climbed on to the back of the vehicle.

"Come here babe" he said. Isha, who was puzzled for a moment, understood and jumped back.

Her clothes came off in practically no time. Ramesh started sucking on her nipples making her moan loud. He then went down on her briefly, before letting go of his clothes. She opened the way willingly and he plunged in. Despite the relative confines of the vehicle, he plunged in deep. It was fast and animalistic and he exploded inside her. She held on to him tightly as he slowly finished ejaculating.

Isha held onto him until she could get back to her senses.

"Are you okay?" he asked in the end.

"Yeah" she responded. "It was... So intense."

"Has anyone fucked you like that?"

"My god, never," Isha responded almost at once. "Not that I remember."

"Well, you are drunk."

"My pussy is not."

Ramesh burst out laughing. Then he kissed her.

"You are on the pill, right?"

"Yes."

"Great."

Isha smiled. "If only Neeta got to know."

"She won't mind."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. She won't give a shit."

"Ok."

"Get dressed now," Ramesh said, reaching for her dress and giving it to her. "Just put this on and sit in the front seat. Let's find the underwear later."

Something occurred to Ramesh suddenly. He typed a message and sent it.

Then she typed another. This time it was for Neeta.

"I will be home in 30 minutes. Shave your pussy before that."

Ramesh had wanted to shave her in his presence earlier. But since the meeting with Isha happened so sudden, he had no choice.

"Shall we?" Ramesh asked.

"Sure."

He helped her fasten the seat belt. Her nipples were clearly poking out of the dress. He was sure she will leak and wet her dress.

According to what was in his mind, Isha did not need the dress. She would not be needing any dress actually.

"I wanna pee" Isha said suddenly. She had been falling sleepy, exhausted, for much of the short trip.

"Patience. Just a bit more."

Ramesh knew that she would not be able to sleep now. He drove in circles to waste some time before driving home. He used the remote control to open the gate. Isha stared at the house.

"How is my little place?"

"Looks good. Can I get down and rush to a loo?"

"Well, if it is so urgent, just run to a corner of the garden and pee."

"Sure?"

"Don't stare at me, ok?"

"Turn towards the wall you idiot" Ramesh said smiling. "You won't mind that, would you?"

"I guess not."

She jumped off and ran to a corner. Lifting her dress up, she squatted. Ramesh smiled to himself. "Soon, you will be stark naked and turning this way while you pee," he spoke to himself.

Once she was done, he waited till she walked back to him and lifted her up. She wrapped her hands around his neck.

"You don't need this dress" he said.

"No I need it. Your girlfriend must be here."

"Ah yes. Wait till I come back."

Ramesh opened the door of the vehicle and sat her on the seat in the back. "I will be back. Meanwhile, find your panties."

He kissed her and left. In his bedroom, he found naked Neeta on her knees.

"Good evening slut."

"Good evening Master."

"I see a shaved cunt."

"Yes Master."

"Good. We have a guest."

"Oh!"

"Do not worry. Our visitor will not be disturbed by a naked slave."

Neeta looked confused.

"Don't worry. Do as I say."

"Yes Sir"

"You know slut," Ramesh said slowly. "It is wrong not to trust your Master."

"I am sorry Sir."

"You will be punished. Ten canings on your ass."

"Thank you Master."

"Sure. But first, let us meet our guest. Wait right here."

"Yes Master."

Ramesh went downstairs. He found Isha asleep on the rear seat of the vehicle. He woke her up with some difficulty.

"Let's go," he said, lifting her up.

Ramesh started climbing the stairs with some difficulty. He was tired and she was heavier than he thought. Also she was once again asleep.

He put her down after a few steps.

"Wake up!"

She opened her eyes drowsily and fell asleep standing.

He pinched her ass. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Take that dress off. It's time to sleep."

"Where is my night dress?"

"Take that off. Then I will give your night dress."

She fumbled with her dress. Ramesh took hold of it and tore it, revealing her naked body.

"Oh, so you did not find your panties?"

"No."

"You are a naughty girl, aren't you?" he said, removing the remnants of the dress.

Isha smiled. "Do you have a night dress for me?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"You are just wearing it now."

Isha looked at him, confused.

"Come, let me take you to bed" Ramesh said, patting her ass. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

Neeta was shocked to see her naked friend in her man's arms.

"There is your friend" Ramesh said. "Little girl. I met her today and she got a bit drunk. We can give her some space, right?"

"Y... Yeah."

Isha was coming to her senses. She was still confused as to why her friend was naked and on her knees.

"Hey Neeta"

"Hey"

"Your guy is really nice. You are correct."

Neeta looked at Ramesh. He smiled, and kept Isha on the bed. Then he started rubbing her pussy.

"This naughty pussy needs to play, right?" he asked. She smiled.

Ramesh motioned Neeta to climb on to the bed. "Wet your finger and start playing with her clit. Make her cum."

Neeta stared at him for a second. Seeing that he was serious, she started applying saliva on the fingers of her left hand. She [;aced her hand slowly over Isha's pussy.

"Come on slut," Ramesh said, moving behind her. He started playing with Neeta's clitoris, which got her excited. She started rubbing Isha's pussy.

She barely noted when Ramesh took pictures with his mobile phone. She looked at him, soliciting a vague smile.

Then it occurred to her. Her friend was facing the prospect of becoming her Master's next slave.
Like Reply
Chapter 09

Isha fell asleep soon after ending up in a powerful climax. Ramesh smiled and extended his hand towards Neeta.

"Let her be. Come."

They came downstairs. Ramesh's phone rang at the same moment.

"Ah. The gate," he said. He found the remote control and opened it.

"Invite them in," he told Neeta. "Be a good pussy cat."

She knew what was expected. She was supposed to crawl to the guest and purr like a cat, kissing their feet and rubbing against them.

"Yes Sir!"

The guests were Dr. Rao and his slave Ruby. He led her by a leash. She was naked save for her collar and tail. Neeta purred and acted the way she was supposed to, kissing Dr. Rao's feet and rubbing against his legs.

"You have a good pussy here" he told Ramesh as he came in and sat.

"Yes. Still under probation though."

"Sure enough" Dr. Rao said.

"It's already late. Would you mind me rushing off? I had a long day today."

"Me too. I was out most of the time. I am glad you could make it actually."

"That is nothing."

"But it helps me a lot in these circumstances."

"I am glad to be of help. Also, I am glad to have the company of this little pussy cat."

Neeta looked at her Master, puzzled.

"You will be Dr. Rao's cunt till Sunday evening. I will need Ruby's able assistance to start training the new girl. Dr. Rao will take care of your training. You are to respect his commands without any objection."

"Yes, Master."

"If you fail in any of your duties, he can punish you and he will report to me. I will also punish you for failing to protect my honor. Understood?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Don't be so strict on her" Dr. Rao said smiling. "I will perhaps not report on her infringements."

"She will not make any," Ramesh replied.

They both stood up. Ramesh got hold of Ruby's leash.

"Climb on to the back of my cab" Dr. Rao told Neeta. "You may crawl."

Naked, Neeta crawled towards the cab. Dr. Rao opened the door for her. She got in.

"Squat on the floor. No need to sit on the seat."

"Yes Sir!"

So, Neeta made the journey in the back of the cab, stark naked. She had nothing. Not even her bag or even a collar.

--

While Neeta was driven to Dr. Rao's place, Ruby opened her legs for Ramesh. They were on the sofa since Ramesh had no patience to climb up the stairs. She played with his cock sufficiently for it to be up once again, just hours after the hard fucking of Isha. For a moment, Ramesh thought of removing her tail and taking her ass but changed his mind.

He fucked her brutally, slapping her breasts and pinching her nipples.

He cummed really hard inside her. Once he was satisfied, he pulled out of her, slapping her breast as hard as he could.

"Thank you Master" she said.

"Why?"

"For fucking me hard and depositing your cum in my pussy. And for slapping my udders."

"That is nothing little cunt," said Ramesh. "Actually, I am pleased to have you here. I need you to help me break and train the new girl here. So, you deserve some nice fucking in return."

"Thank you Master."

"You did not cum, right?"

"No Master."

"You may cum!"

"Thank you Master!"

--

Dr. Rao opened the door for Neeta to come out. They were home.

"It's really beautiful to see this little slave girl," he said as she crawled inside through the main door he had opened for her. "A slave girl visiting my place with nothing for her own except the naked body is a fascinating experience. What do you feel right now slave girl?"

"Uneasiness, Sir."

"That will disappear," Dr. Rao said. "Stand up at ease. Hands behind. You know the position."

Neeta stood, legs spread wide, and hands behind her back, clutching each elbow so that they did not obstruct the view of her ass.

"Nice. Your Master wants to train you to a level where you are not afraid to stand like that in front of a bunch of adults. Do you think you will be able to do it someday?"

"I do not know Sir."

"You can do it. Anyone can. One needs to feel comfortable about her naked body to do that. My slave can do it."

"Ruby?"

"Of course. Ruby. She is a seasoned slave. Most importantly, she loves her life as a slave."

"I also thought so Sir."

"How about you? Do you enjoy your life as a slave?"

"I think I do Sir" Neeta replied. "I enjoy being with my Master."

"That is good. But, will you enjoy it if you were handed over to a stranger?"

"A stranger, Sir?"

"Yes. For a few hours may be."

"I do not know Sir."

"What if you were asked to be the waitress at a party of a dozen or so people?"

"A waitress, Sir?"

"Yes. Naked, of course."

"I do not know Sir"

"Ruby is good at it. She once did it on a couple of days we had parties while we were in the US. She was naked and had the word 'slut' or 'slave' written on a butt cheek. Of course they fucked her big time."

"She is amazing Sir."

"Of course. She is an excellent slave. We'll help you to become one."

Neeta looked at Dr. Rao for a moment and turned her eyes downwards. "Thank you Sir."

"You hesitate" he replied. "Don't you want to be a good slave?"

"I want to Sir" Neeta said, not in a very convincing manner. She was not sure of this. Her inner thoughts protested, insisting that she was not a slave. But she knew she had to provide a different reason.

"I am not sure if I can be a good... slave Sir" she added.

Dr. Rao stepped behind her. His slap on her ass caught her totally unawares. She almost pissed herself.

"I think you are lying. You are not sure if you want to be a slave."

Neeta could not think of what to say.

"You are so dumb that you do not understand the simple truth" he added, stepping in front of her. He pinched her left nipple, soliciting a faint cry. "You have what it takes within you. You will certainly be a good slave if the training is done properly."

Neeta looked at Dr. Rao, surprised. "Why do you say Sir?"

"Well, that day you came here. You looked more or less comfortable despite being naked with a stranger. You enjoyed the sex too. Didn't you?"

Neeta hesitated for a moment. "Yes Sir," she then said.

"I do not know if your Master is too kind to you. May be a bit of sternness will awaken your inner slave. May be."

Neeta looked at him in disbelief. Her Master was stern enough for her. Of course he was kind and she enjoyed his attention. But he was stern. The amount of punishments she endured was testament to it.

"Let us see about that. It is time to go to sleep now. You wanna pee?"

"Yes Sir."

"Let's go."

Dr. Rao led her to the bedroom up stairs. There, he started undressing, and was soon naked. He took his clothes and returned in a moment.

"On your knees and open your mouth!" he ordered. Once she followed his instructions, he directed his cock to her mouth.

"Take it in and drink!"

Once she gulped down his urine, Dr. Rao stepped towards the bed and took out a bedpan from under the bed. He kept it in front of her.

"Squat over it and pee!"

Despite the shame she felt, Neeta resigned herself to her fate. She had to let him see her urinate.

While she was pissing, Dr. Rao smiled. He waited till she was done with it and spoke up so that she would remain squatting while she listened.

"You drink the piss of a man who could be your father. Then you piss in front of him so that he could see everything. I am sure not many slave girls in the history of mankind had to piss in front of their owners, let alone others. And you still have doubts if you are a slave."

"But Sir... I have no choice."

"So, don't you enjoy this life?"

"I... I sometimes do Sir."

"So, when do you not enjoy this life?"

Neeta waited a moment. "I am still ashamed to urinate when people are watching."

"People? You mean, even your Master?"

"No Sir. I am good with him. The others."

"Like me and Ruby?"

"Yes Sir. I am sorry Sir."

"That is fine, silly girl," Dr. Rao smiled. "Your training is just starting. You do not live permanently with your Master. Still, in only a few weeks, you are perfectly okay with him seeing you piss. That is a success story."

"Thank you Sir."

"You will need some time little slut" Dr. Rao said, stepping towards her and caressing her head. "You will get used to it and then start enjoying. You are a slave. An object. An object does not give a shit if it is naked. In time, you will be like that."

"Master," Neeta said, looking up. Tears were forming in her eyes. "I cannot still believe I am a slave girl."

"Neeta," Dr. Rao used her name, surprising her. "Your Master will take care of you. Just let him guide you. You will be the best slave. Better than even Ruby. You have it in you. You are a good submissive girl to be a good slave."

She suddenly remembered Isha. She was sure to enter the network. She might be better than anyone, if she is blackmailed into the lifestyle, she thought.

"Carry that bedpan to the bathroom. I want to see your ass while you walk. Clean the potty and bring it back" Dr. Rao said.

That night, the Master gently made love to the slave. He made her cum over and over again before emptying his load down her throat.

She slept blissfully, cuddling to his old but healthy body.
Like Reply
Chapter 10

"I am a slave girl and property of my Master!"

Two naked girls said the exact words in the morning in two houses not so far apart. At Dr. Rao's house, Neeta was doing squats. Once she squatted, hands clasped behind her head, she was supposed to say those words slowly and stand up. She had to do twenty squats.

Everything was caught on camera.

Meanwhile, at Ramesh's house Ruby said that to Isha.

Isha woke up to see a naked girl standing by the bed. She realized she was nude too.

"Who are you?" she asked. "What is happening here?"

"I am Ruby. I am a slave girl and property of my Master."

"What? What does that mean?" Isha said. But she vaguely recalled things she had read about BDSM and slaves. She sometimes had wondered how it is to be a slave. Despite this, she was caught unawares when a woman actually said this to her.

"Come. You must be in need of a pee. Besides, you really need to take a shower."

Isha was still feeling lost. The hangover was too much. She smiled at Ruby and nodded.

"Come," Ruby said, extending her hand towards Isha. "I will show you the bathroom."

When she turned, Isha saw the tail protruding out of Ruby's asshole.

"What the fuck is that?" Isha asked.

"That, that thing in your..."

"In my ass Madam?"

"Yes."

"Oh, that is my tail" Ruby said matter of factly.

"But what is that for?"

"My Master thinks I should wear a tail."

"What a Master you have" Isha said. Then it occurred to her. "Is it Ramesh?"

"No Madam. But he owns me for the weekend."

"Owns you?"

"Yes. My Master gave me for the weekend."

So Ramesh owned her for the weekend? Did he own other women? Was Neeta one of them?"

She wanted to clear her doubts.

"What about Neeta?"

"Who?

"Neeta. His girlfriend."

"I am not sure," Ruby lied.

Naked, Neeta made breakfast for Dr. Rao. He had breakfast while watching TV and let her have her meal from a bowl. Then she made lunch for them.

After her cooking was over, Dr. Rao took her to the garden. It was small and there was a high wall. In one corner was a small pool. It was just a dozen by half a dozen feet and five feet deep. Besides the pool, was the kennel. Dr. Rao showed it to her.

"You know, my slave girl sometimes sleeps here."

"The kennel?"

"Yes. It is for her. Take a look inside."

Neeta knelt before the kennel and peered inside. She saw the small space where she suspected one could find enough room to sleep. She also saw the bucket there and guessed its intended use.

"So, she sleeps here Sir?"

"Who?"

"Ruby."

"You mean my slavegirl?"

"Yes."

"My slavegirl sleeps here occasionally. Especially when the nights are warm."

"Ok."

"Come here and bend over!" Dr. Rao said. Neeta was apprehensive. What did she do wrong? But she carried out her instructions.

"Spread legs more slut! Touch your feet with your fingertips!"

"Yes Sir."

"Good," Dr. Rao said inspecting the exposed girl. "Wait till I am back!"

Neeta could watch him between her legs. He walked inside slowly. As she waited, naked, she felt increased discomfiture. She wondered what would happen if a stranger suddenly walked in.

Ruby took Isha to the washroom and let her be. Isha showered. She then wiped herself with a towel hanging there in the washroom itself since it looked new. Wrapping it over her naked body, she came out.

Ruby was waiting in the bedroom.

"I am afraid that has to go" she said.

"What?" asked Isha.

"The towel."

"Why?"

"Those are my instructions Madam. Since you are a free woman you will not get punished if you do not remove it. But I will be."

"Because I am a slave and I failed in my duties."

"Oh. But, it should not be my concern, right? I cannot be naked while someone I do not know is here."

"It is your choice Madam," said Ruby, head lowered. "But you must see that I am a slave and I am naked. I also have my tail."

"It is your choice."

"No Madam. Slaves do not have a choice" Ruby said. "Let's go. Breakfast is ready."

Ruby led Isha downstairs. The sight of Ruby's tail gave Isha goosebumps. When Ruby led her to the dining table, Isha relented.

"Ok. I will remove this."

"Thank you Madam," Ruby said, fully aware that it might not have been enough to convince Ramesh. But it was better than nothing. Ruby took the towel from Isha's hand and cast her eyes down. From what she had seen, Isha was a pretty one.

"Take a seat Madam" she said, pulling out the chair at the head of the table.

Isha found this utterly surreal. Here she was sitting at the head of the dinner table, naked. Another naked woman with a tail coming out of her asshole was serving her. She is apparently a slave. She was in a stranger's place. It was all too crazy.

Breakfast was a simple traditional meal which Ruby served Isha, who ate silently. She realized that she was pretty much starving and had a hearty meal. Ruby served as much as Isha wanted.

Once Isha was done, Ruby cleared the table. Isha followed her to the kitchen. Despite her protests, Isha helped Ruby wash the dishes.

"How long have you been living like this?" Isha asked.

"Two years."

"A slave for two years?"

"Yes. That is right."

"That is so long. I cannot even imagine."

"Life is good. My Master is like a daddy to me. He is actually older than my real father. He treats me well. Serving him is enjoyable."

"Really?"

"Yes. I have a simple life. I have nothing of my own. As you can see, not even clothes. He owns me completely but in return he gives me all I want and I have only simple needs to worry about."

"But you are afraid. You wanted me naked since you were afraid of punishment."

"That is the most important thing to worry about. Serving the Master without fail."

"Ok. What kind of punishments do you get?"

"Different things Madam. You will probably find out."

Dr. Rao returned with a cane in hand. Seeing him, Neeta knew what would happen. She felt sorry for herself as she prepared to take a caning on her buttocks.

"You know my love. You still forget good slave manners" Dr. Rao said. "You have to begin or end each statement with 'Sir' or 'Master' or some other honorific. Remember?"

"Yes Master."

"Let's make sure you do not forget the lesson."

Neeta heard the "whoosh" sound moments before the impact. She gasped as the pain was too much. Several strokes later, she almost begged for mercy.

She knew it would be of no use and stopped herself from doing so.

The cane crisscrossed Neeta's buttocks in different angles. She did not count but thought she was caned ten times. Or maybe it was twelve. Halfway through, she had stopped worrying about the count.

"That will teach you a lesson," Dr. Rao said.

"Thank you Sir" Neeta managed to say.

--

Ruby took Isha to the TV room. The TV was on but there was no one there.

"Sit down and wait here. I will be back." Ruby said. Isha looked at Ruby straight in the eyes. She was not expressing anything which Isha could pick up.

"Take a seat," Ruby said.

Isha was feeling awkward by now. Here she was walking around stark naked in a stranger's house and being asked to sit and watch TV. She did not know for how long she would have to stay.

Regardless, she sat down to one side of the sofa.

"I won't be long," said Ruby, leaving. For a moment Isha could not take her eyes from her tail.

So she waited, staring blankly at the TV as the pictures moved on.

Neeta cooked lunch for the two while Dr. Rao watched TV. She took her time and he did not interfere either. He did not want to add unnecessary pressure to the girl.

Once she was done, he took her to the bedroom. There was a TV there which had a video player. Dr. Rao attached a USB drive to a slot in the player.

"Come to bed. It's movie time."

"Thank you Sir."

"Your Master said that you have not watched a good educational movie. Time for one now."

"Ok Sir."

It was a story of a secretary being reprimanded for a work related matter. She was then made to bend over the desk before the man lifted her skirt up, yanked her panties down and spanked her. It ended up with her being fucked in all holes. A considerable part of the clip was about her begging to be fucked in her mouth, pussy or ass.

Neeta had watched porn before. But unlike her friend Isha, BDSM or other kinky stuff was relatively strange to her. Even her Master had not made her watch them.

During the 'screening' Dr. Rao observed the woman closely. Neeta stared at the screen and sometimes would look at him. He did not show much emotion and motioned her to keep watching, which she did.

"So, what do you think?"

"It was nice Sir."

"That is a lazy answer. Tell me. What do you think of the events in the clip?"

"Events, Sir?"

"Silly girl," Dr. Rao said, pinching her nipple. "The spanking. The begging. The fucking."

Neeta smiled faintly. "Thank you for teaching me Sir" she said. She saw Dr. Rao was pleased. "The spanking was good Sir. Her ass turned red."

Neeta knew that he could please the man by playing along with the game. She continued.

"I liked it when she begged him to fuck her in her mouth Sir," she added.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Perhaps it is the way in which she surrendered."

"Ok. This was a very mild incident. Except for the spanking of course. But even you have faced more intense canings and spankings."

"I think so Sir."

"This girl shows submissive tendencies. She is not a slave. But a slave needs to be punished for all transgressions."

"I know Sir."

"Good that you know. We'll have another movie after lunch."

"Thank you Sir."

"In the meantime, I want you to write an essay on what you learned and felt through the movie. Ok?"

"Ok Sir."

"Hey there," Isha heard a male voice say. She turned, instinctively covering her breasts. It was Ramesh. He sat by her side.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better. More sober too." Isha said.

"Aha. No need to cover that up you see. There is nothing I have not seen."

"Yes. But times are different."

"How come?"

"I was drunk last night."

"Sure, I agree." Ramesh turned the TV off with the remote control. "But, you see. My home is beautiful because of girls like you."

"Girls who come here drunk you mean?"

"Not at all. Pretty girls who are here. They hardly wear clothes actually. Just like your friend Neeta."

"Where is she?"

"She is with Ruby's owner. She will stay there while Ruby stays here."

"Tell me why?"

"What Isha?"

"Why did you make me do this? I am naked."

"And fucking beautiful," said Ramesh. "Neeta was upset that I sent her away. She thinks I want you more."

"How could you send her away like that? To a stranger?"

"Ruby's Master is no stranger. He will take care of Neeta."

"I do not get this Ramesh. Why? How could you just hand over her like that?"

"Because she is mine darling. She is my slave."

Isha looked dumbfounded. "What?"

"Yes. Also, she is starting to learn. She enjoys life here."

"You mean, she... enjoys being a... a slave?"

"Sure she does. You want to ask her?"

"I sure would love to ask her many questions."

"You will have ample time," Ramesh said. "Actually, you could observe for yourself how she lives here. Tomorrow evening she will be back."

"Tomorrow evening?"

"Yes."

"But I want to go home."

"Sure. After that only."

"That is absurd. I am naked too."

"Well, we had some crazy sex. Your dress is torn. Ruby might find your panties in the car and I might let you wear it. But that is about it."

"What?"

"See darling. This house does not have women's stuff. Also you have no other choice."

"What?"

"Wait."

Ramesh took out his phone and showed her the video.

"Holy shit. Did I do this?"

"Of course. So, your principal and other people will also not believe it. Or they even might."

"No. Don't!"

"I do not want to Isha. I want you to accompany Neeta."

"Accompany?"

"She is your best friend, right?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you join her here? Imagine. The two of you, working together. Living together."

"But, you said she is... she is your slave."

"So can you be. The training can start today."

Isha looked at Ramesh in total surprise.
Like Reply
IChapter 11

Neeta was on all fours in the living room, bending over with her ass up and legs spread as wide as possible. She was writing her thoughts on the movie she watched while Dr. Rao sat on the sofa and observed her lewdly exposed parts.

"You know little girl," he said. "You really do have a nice little asshole."

Neeta stopped writing for a moment, remembering that she had to thank him for the compliment.

"Thank you Master," she said, and resumed writing.

"What do you think about a tail little slut?" Dr. Rao asked. Obviously he was not allowing her respite to think and write.

"If my Master thinks I should wear one, I think I will have to learn it."

"Silly bitch. I am your Master till tomorrow night."

"Yes Sir. I am sorry. I thought you were saying that I should wear a tail all the time," Neeta said in damage control mode. "If you feel I should wear a tail, I am glad to obey your orders."

"Ok," said Dr. Rao. I think for the time being, I will have to ask your Master. Who knows? He might prefer your asshole tight as it is. As for me, I prefer gaping assholes in sluts like you. Ruby can take in pretty big butt plugs now."

"Please do what is best for me Sir," Neeta said.

"Are you nuts, bitch?" Dr. Rao said. "I think of my preference before the slave's. The slave learns to please the Master's whims."

"I understand Sir."

"You still has a lot to learn little bitch. Learning to be a good slave is hard. But it is rewarding. Your Master takes care of your welfare for you. You can have a perfectly useful life."

"I understand Sir."

"Your Master has different tastes. He will let you work for sometime. I am really not sure when he will ask you to stop working. But, I am retired and he is a busy man. I need a slave girl to take care of me all the time. He does not. Because he is always out."

"Yes Sir."

"He must be busy today also."

"With Ruby Sir?"

"Are you jealous that your Master is fucking Ruby, little slut?"

"Sir, it is my Master's wish if he wants to fuck her."

"But you are jealous. I know you are. You know that Ruby is a better fuck for a dominant male like your Master because he loves to fuck slaves. Am I wrong little bitch?"

Neeta thought for a few moments. "I think you have a point Sir. Yes. I agree Sir."

"You know, you will most probably have another contender soon."

"Who is that Sir?"

"Silly girl. Who is with your Master today? Except for Ruby of course?"

"Isha?"

"Yes. If she decides to take the road you took, you will have to fight for your Master's favor with the new trainee slave."

Neeta remembered the night before. The shock of seeing her friend naked with her Master was supreme.

"Write that note in two minutes. Then we will discuss the notes," said Dr. Rao. "Training in the best option you have."

Her friend Isha was facing the same dilemma as Neeta had faced months back. Ramesh was quite frank about his idea.

"Either we start this, or you will have to start all over," he said. "You might think of me as a cruel person. But I am offering you a deal. You will be well looked after. That is assured. So, think about it. Talk to Ruby. Ask how her life is. Then decide."

Isha was confused to say the least. Ramesh, who was sitting close to her came a bit closer and reached around her waist. She stiffened, covering herself as much as possible. She wished she could escape, but remembered that it was almost impossible.

"Do not worry. I will not break my promises" Ramesh said.

"What promises?"

"To take care of everything. For you."

"Ok."

Then, as abruptly as he came in, Ramesh left. Isha was taken by surprise as the suddenness of it. It took her a few moments before she could think. She stood up and walked towards the kitchen because she heard something from that direction. She found Ruby, making tea.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey."

"Making tea?"

"Yes. For you and Master."

Isha was silent for a moment. She did not know what to say. Naked, she felt awkward.

"So, how was it?"

"He wanted me to join you and Neeta."

"So? What do you say?"

"So? What do you say? Shall I?"

Ruby smiled. "Think of what you will lose and gain. Both are important."

"What do I gain?" Isha asked, standing closer to Ruby.

"Security, I guess. I have no financial fears. My Master takes care of my expenses. Also, this is an interesting life."

"But you submit to other people totally?"

"Yes. Believe me, it is not too hard if you have that in your nature. If you are good with that, men will admire you. Your friend is submissive by nature I think. She is learning, but she will learn."

"You mean Neeta?"

"Yes. I wonder if she becomes better than me. I have to be the best in order to be in my Master's favor. I am pretty sure my Master fancies her more than me right now."

"That is unfair to you."

"Well, it's all in the game darling," Ruby said, patting Isha's ass. "It's not that bad. I know he cares a lot about me. It's just a matter of exploring new territories I think."

Isha felt slightly odd when Ruby patted her ass. She looked at the slave girl and said "Ok."

"Actually, you have a pretty nice ass. Men would love to keep you."

"As a slave you mean?"

"It will be convenient to them. Master Ramesh would be happy to have you."

"The things you say."

"Well, it's the truth darling. My Master is happy to have me as his slave. I give him everything he needs. Mostly obedience and sex."

"Obedience and sex."

"Yes. Actually they love training, disciplining and breaking a girl," Ruby added. "That is why I fear your friend might have more charm in her than me. But, once she is trained, we'll be equal."

"Then one can always be a trainee" quipped Isha.

Ruby smiled. "Yes, you are always a trainee and a slave," she said. "But if the Master thinks you are too foolish, he will just sell you off."

"Sell me?"

"Of course."

"To whom?"

"To a buyer of course. A person interested in owning a slave."

"But is that legal?"

"I do not know. But once you start this life, it is not easy to go back. I am now totally into this. If my Master is fed up, I want him to give me to someone else. I am dependent on my Master."

"Which means, you are a slave for life, aren't you?"

"Afraid so."

"So, you will be owned by someone forever?"

"Most probably yes. I hope things are like that in my old age too."

"It is too frightening."

"I know. But, what is not frightening about life?"

"Good question."

Ruby smiled and moved closer to Isha. "Just follow your feelings," she said keeping a hand over Isha's shoulder. "I personally enjoy my life. You also might do so. In a relationship with a man who knows his and your interest, your life will be far better than it is now."

"Do you think so?"

"I cannot guarantee. But it is for me," Ruby said, moving her hand to Isha's butt. "By the way, I just love this ass."

"This story is about a strange relationship. A secretary gets violently spanked by her boss. It is not the typical punishment meted out to an erring employee by a boss. Perhaps he punishes her that way because she has a pretty ass.

She looks submissive. She begs for more. Not just spankings but sex. She needs his penis. His penis takes her mouth, her pussy and her ass. She enjoys. But it is her submissive nature that strikes the viewer more.

Next day would be even more interesting."

Neeta stopped reading.

"That is it slut?" asked Dr. Rao.

"Yes Master."

"Good. But could have been more elaborative. Also, a bit more saucy and steamy."

"Steamy, Master?'

"Yes. You are not writing for a newspaper. Be liberal about words."

"Ok Master."

"So, what is a penis?"

"A penis Master?"

"Yes. I need a better word."

"A cock Master."

"Good. And what is a pussy?"

"Ummm... A cunt?"

"Good. So, use such words liberally."

"Yes Master."

"Let's write again. Ok?"

"Yes Master. I will."

"Good girl," Dr. Rao said, patting her head as Neeta knelt. "We'll continue this movie reviews. So, we'll have a name for it."

"Ok Master."

"Let's see... You are a slave... A bitch, a cunt... Yes. The Lazy Cunt's Sex Movie Reviews. That is the name for the series."

Neeta lowered her eyes. "Yes Sir," she managed to say.

"So, what is it?"

"The Lazy Cunt's Sex Movie Reviews, Sir."

"Good. Start again now. Ass up!"

"Yes Sir!"

Isha took a sip from the tea Ruby offered. She remained standing in the kitchen while Ruby left with Ramesh's tea. Once again it was Ruby's tail which caught Isha's attention as the slave left.

Isha imagined herself with a tail coming out of her anus. A tail! That was so absurd. But Ruby was finding it perfectly normal and that surprised Isha. If Ruby could have a butt plug up her ass for two years, it must be nothing, she wondered.

But of course, Isha recalled that she might not have to go through such absurdities even if she was to be a slave. She actually did not know. Neeta would be the best person to ask. But at the moment, Neeta was not nearby.

Isha wondered what Neeta was doing with Ruby's Master. She knew one thing for sure. Neeta would be naked, most probably.

"The story is about a secretary who gets spanked for an infraction. She is surprised at the manner in which she enjoys the spanking. She starts begging for more. Not just spankings but she begs for sex. She begs cock in her mouth, in her cunt and in her ass.

Her boss is kind enough to allow her have what she wants. She is fucked brutally and surprisingly she enjoys. It is one fucking experience.

The best thing about the whole encounter is the manner in which she enjoys the submissiveness in her. She apparently discovers it in her. It is such a beautiful experience.

One can imagine that she will become her boss's sex slave in weeks if not days."

Neeta stopped reading and looked up. Dr. Rao smiled.

"That is it?"

"Yes Sir."

"You are a good writer. That was good."

"Thank you Master."

"Let's have a bit of rest now. We can do another movie review in the evening. Crawl to the bedroom!"

"Yes Master."

In bed, Dr. Rao embraced her and they fell asleep. He did not undress for bed.

Isha was finishing her tea when Ruby returned to the kitchen. She looked happy and took out a container of milk from the fridge. There was a bowl on the floor to which she poured some. Then, without warning, she fell on all fours facing away from Isha and started lapping the milk, with her ass raised high up.

Isha watched till she finished. Ruby was very quick.

"That was quick," Isha said. As Ruby stood up.

"Two years of training," replied Ruby. Isha nodded.

"But, why did you face away from me?" she asked.

"I don't know" Ruby replied. "Maybe that is how I am used to."

"Ok."

Ruby smiled. "Don't think too much about it. It is who I am."

"It's ok."

"Cool" Ruby said, inching close to Isha. "Anyway, it is time. Master Ramesh needs an answer from you. A yes or no."

"A yes or a no?"

"Yes. It is as simple as that."

Isha gave Ruby a wry smile. "How the fuck is that so simple? It is my life."

"I know. But, we have a problem here, right? So, we'll find a solution."

"Ok. What is the solution you suggest?"

"You know, I suggest you to go for a short period of trial. Say, three months maybe. See how it is. Ask Master Ramesh to give you a probationary period. If it does not suit the two of you, you can just leave. The past will be the past."

"Hmm... Interesting."

"Just think for a minute and decide."

"If I get to leave as if nothing happened, it could be a good bargain."

"I think so."

"Thank you for the advice."

"Did I do anything?"

"Of course. Now let us see what happens."

Neeta woke up in the afternoon. Dr. Rao was still asleep. Neeta looked at him and wondered what had become of her.

The fact of the matter was that he was so caring. Despite being his slave and being debased in the worst ways, she felt gratitude for his kindness in cuddling her and seeing her off to sleep.

The naked girl moved slightly forward and kissed his forehead. He was even older than her father. It was as if she was in bed with a friend of her father or some other elder person.

"Master," she called him. "Master!"

Dr. Rao woke up. She smiled at him.

"Good afternoon slave."

"Good afternoon Sir."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. Why did you wake me up? Do you need to pee?"

All of a sudden Neeta realized that she was indeed in need of a pee.

"Yes Master. But I just realized that when you asked. I wanted something else too."

"What is it slut?"

"Can you please kiss me Master?"

Dr. Rao saw the pleading eyes and agreed. He passionately kissed her. One thing led to another and soon they started fucking. He came inside her. They lay down and remained in each others' embrace for some time.

Then he leashed her and took her out to pee. While she squatted and peed, he looked at her. Neeta smiled.

"You are becoming an unashamed little slut," he said.

Neeta lowered her eyes. Staring at the stream of piss she was letting out, she could not disagree.

" Thank you Sir," she said.

"So, we are agreed on a three month probationary period?" Ramesh asked Isha who stood in front of him. He was sitting on the sofa and Ruby had just knelt in front of him awaiting his orders.

"Yes."

"Good. Then we'll discuss how it will go about. I think Ruby has already mentioned them to you."

"To a certain extent, yes."

"Good," Ramesh said. "Ruby, let's have that small document amended and then give it to Isha. She will go through it and then agree to the terms. Afterwards, we can start her proper training."

"Yes, Master."

Ruby left crawling to bring the document.

"So, what do you think of the whole thing?"

"I have no idea."

"But you love adventures, don't you?"

"I used to."

"You will love this adventure as well. Anyway, if it does not work, you can always pull out. No strings attached."

"No strings attached?"

"Not at all. Except that your co-worker and friend will be my slave."

"I guess so."

Ramesh stood up. Isha could see his erect penis underneath his shorts. He stepped over to her and gazed at her eyes.

He kissed her forehead. "You are a lovely girl" he said, holding her tightly. He kissed her on her lips.

"Shall I fuck you now, before becoming a slave officially? Or shall I wait and fuck you later?"

Isha lightly squeezed his cock. "Fuck me now!" she said.

Ramesh pushed her onto the sofa, and let Isha suck on his dick. "Get it all wet you slut!" he said, pushing her in as she gagged. Then he pushed her, spread her legs and violently thrust in. He released his load only after a few minutes and left her pussy. Isha closed her legs as she saw Ruby crawling over. Ruby started cleaning his cock.

"She is a good slave Isha," Ramesh said. "She knows her manners."

After cleaning his cock, Ruby knelt in front of Ramesh, legs spread. "Thank you Master for letting this slave clean your cock," she said.

"Good girl," Ramesh said, patting her head. "Now, let us see the document."

Neeta's second film review was that of a bitch.

To be precise, it was a Japanese girl who acted like a bitch. Her owner took her out to the backyard, naked except for her collar and leash. The owner had a riding crop with which he spanked her occasionally. He removed the leash and gave her a "bone" with which he started playing "fetch" game. After a few times of her fetching the bone, he approved her work by rubbing under her neck.

Then she was asked to be in the begging position, on her legs; rather, back legs. Her hands were up and her tongue out. She had a considerable triangular patch over her pussy. He slapped her pussy a few times with the crop and when she went on all fours again he spanked her hard.

After playing "fetch" a few more times, he tied the leash to a post in the garden and brought her a bowl. The story stopped there.

Neeta watched it cuddling to Dr. Rao as he continued to caress her breasts. Once the video was over, he turned to her.

"You want to be my bitch little one?"

Neeta smiled. "If you say so Master."

"You know," Dr. Rao smiled. "You could turn out to be one of the best slaves I have ever met, let alone trained."

"Thank you Master," Neeta said. "But, why do you say so?"

"Not just one reason little slave. Not just one."

"Can I know just one Master?"

"Well, I guess so."

"Please tell me then Master."

"You see slave," Dr. Rao said pinching her nipple. "You have no shame at all."

Shame was the thing Isha was trying to overcome as a final hurdle that afternoon.

After agreeing to the terms, her legs were shackled, a long chain connecting them. Then Ruby cuffed Isha's hands to her back.

"Spread your legs cunt," ordered Ramesh, slapping her pussy with a riding crop. Isha cried in pain and followed his orders.

"Remember this well," he continued. "You are a slave in training. Therefore, besides following orders as expected, you should also lose all inhibitions and shame. I know it is hard. But let this be a training. That is why I ordered you to be handcuffed. Now you cannot cover this pussy. This pussy is not yours anymore. Understood?"

Isha gulped. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl," Ramesh said, patting her ass. "I like you very much little slut. I know you will be the best slave."

Isha did not say anything. Ramesh pinched her ass, soliciting a painful cry.

"Don't you have manners to thank your Master when he compliments you?"

Isha realized her mistake. "Sorry Sir. Thank you very much," she said.

"Next time, you will receive a much more harsh punishment. Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"Ruby, bring the spreader and cuffs."

"Yes Master."

Ruby brought a pair of leather cuffs and a spreader bar. Isha watched intently as Ramesh motioned her to put on the cuffs around her wrists. They had rings attached to it.

"Lift your hands!"

Ruby lifted her hands. Ramesh put the spreader behind her neck and attached each cuff to either corner of it. Now, her hands were raised up from her elbow and attached to the bar.

"See little slut," Ramesh said, caressing Isha's breasts. "This is one way of exposing a slave. It is even better than your posture because her ass is also totally exposed. Unfortunately, in your case, the hands may obstruct a bit of the ass."

Isha lowered her eyes. She was feeling a mixture of shame, disbelief, envy and confusion. Her shame was obvious and so was her disbelief at both her and Ruby's circumstances. She envied Ruby for being able to go through all this. She was either a shameless whore or a very strong woman.

Isha was also confused. "So, who am I? A whore? A strong woman? An unfortunate woman? Or a combination of all that?

Neeta wrote the review of the film on the Japanese bitch. She read it out loud as Dr. Rao sat behind her on the bed. He had found a small sized butt plug and was playing with it, fucking her ass gently with it.

To her surprise, Neeta's asshole had not protested too much at the intrusion.

"They say the dog is the best friend of the mankind. In this roleplay movie, the Japanese bitch tries to be just that. As an actress, her role should be commended. Not only is she naked; she is a bitch. Her leash and collar adds perfectly to the role.

The actress should be commended just for the role she plays. She makes a strong attempt to act the role of the bitch.

In this useless cunt's opinion, the bitch needs one major addition: A tail."

Dr. Rao pushed the butt plug deep into Neeta's asshole.

"Good one," he said, gently slapping her ass. "I think you should be rewarded for it."

"Thank you Master," Neeta said almost mechanically.

"So, you will wear that butt plug for the night and spend the night in the kennel. It will be a new experience for you."

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

"You see, you are such a good slave that I want to train you to be the best."

"Thank you Master."

Neeta started thinking. Being a slave meant removal of all inhibitions and modesty. It was all about obedience and debasement. She was supposed to enjoy the life of humiliation. But on the other hand, she was loved and protected. Even Dr. Rao, whom she hardly knew, cared for her. It was a strange mixture of love, care and duty.

After dinner, Dr. Rao took her to the kennel and locked her up. She had not urinated for hours.

"If you want to piss, use that bucket. If you want to shit, you will have to wait till the morning. You will have to wear the butt plug until I permit you to remove it. Got it?"

"Yes Master."

Ramesh had dinner ordered. The two women got bowls to eat out of. They ate on their knees, bending over, despite their bondage. For Isha it was torture. Ruby had obviously received prior training and she did better.

That night Ramesh released Ruby's hands and ordered her to sleep on the carpet. Ruby settled down. Even though her Master was with Isha on the bed, Ruby did not have a right to interfere. She had been sent to sleep.

Ramesh released Isha's hands, only to order her lie down on the bed so that he could chain her hands to the bedposts. Then he removed the chain which connected her ankle cuffs.

"Lift your legs up towards the bedposts little slut," Ramesh ordered.

Reluctantly, Isha lifted her legs up towards her head, keeping them as close as possible while knowing that trying to protect her modesty was a futile endeavor. But it was Ramesh who shattered any hope of protecting her modesty.

Slapping her pussy, he admonished her. "Spread your legs bitch! Who told you that you could keep them close? Spread your cunt like the shameless bitch you are supposed to be!"

A shameless bitch. That was what she was to be for at least three months.

Ramesh connected her ankle cuffs to her wrist cuffs using chains. Isha was lewdly on display now. Adding insult to injury, he took some photos.

"It is time for your first fucking as a slave," Ramesh said. Isha looked at him half surprised. Ramesh undressed, made her suck him, and went down on her. As he slurped and tongued on her clit, she was aroused. Isha was both surprised and ashamed at the manner in which she was aroused. He made her cum once before penetrating her.

Ramesh fucked Isha gently that night, kissing her lips and nibbling on her nipples from time to time. Despite her bondage, she enjoyed every bit of her fucking. Once he released his load inside her, he kissed her lips passionately.

"Thank you... Sir."

"You are a pretty good sex crazy slut little girl," Ramesh replied.

"I know Sir. I know."

"If I keep you happy, will you be my slave forever?"

"Yes Sir!" Isha replied, too confused in her aroused state. Despite that awkwardness, Ramesh knew she was most likely to accept in the end. The vision of two teachers being his slaves was too much for him to fathom.

For him, life had hardly been more exciting.

The End.....!
Like Reply
Expecting your next big updates
Like Reply
continue the story
Like Reply
So fucking damn near genius. Haven't read all the updates. Just started reading and finished the first three, but the starting was just so brilliant that i read it two times. However, in the second update,from when the slave teacher came to the mansion, it started to be like all other stories. I think you can do better bro.More creative, just like you were in first update. Will read it more, but this was, by far, the best sex story i ever read on xossipy. Keep Writing. And a lots of support by me.
Read The fantasy sex story saga of bollywood actresses in game of thrones style and era 
https://xossipy.com/thread-8940.html
[+] 1 user Likes Evil's post
Like Reply
Great story. Please post more and more
Like Reply