Poll: how you want my wife?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
as a money taking bitch
19.35%
6 19.35%
friend's wife
29.03%
9 29.03%
elder sister
19.35%
6 19.35%
office colleague
12.90%
4 12.90%
your own wife
19.35%
6 19.35%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how's my wife - i want to be cuckold
hi i'm 37 and wife is 35, recently im getting strong cuckold feelings... i want to see somebody fucking my wife and sit jerking myself
please comment if you like my wife... fake pic makers are welcome

[Image: 23270561-111046269667679-341773448036209...667679.jpg]

[Image: 23795584-138174210288218-451987577810020...288218.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes iwant2becuckold's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Shes not ur wife its a net pic ??????
A insane living beast  devil2
Like Reply
wanna fuck her as frnds innocent wife
Like Reply
[Image: 23167752-112967866142186-840142107794087...142186.jpg]
Like Reply
Nett pic
Like Reply
its not a net pic. its his wife or someone he knows well
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(30-05-2019, 12:10 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: its not a net pic. its his wife or someone he knows well

That doubt will arise
Like Reply
U knows better i thinkkkk
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz happy happy
Like Reply
yes, I do
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
I also love to see my wife fuck with someone.
[+] 1 user Likes rohitcuckold's post
Like Reply
I will stay away from any man who post photo of girlfriend or wife.
these are selfish men with no respect for girlfriend or wife.
I spit on such men.
Like Reply
(01-06-2019, 07:28 AM)SriDevi Wrote: yourock yourock yourock yourock I will stay away from any man who post photo of girlfriend or wife.
I spit on such men.

Fully agreed nailed it
Like Reply
Beautiful ❤️?
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
Bull here .
All cucks can Contact me
Hangouts : your.wife.banger.xxxx;

Thanks
Like Reply
(02-06-2019, 10:45 PM)handsomeprince_2k Wrote: Bull here .

Have you ever had sex other than with your fist?

People posting "bull" disgust me.
Like Reply
Well whether the photo is his wife's or not, the fact remains that he has a urge to get his wife fucked. Now the fantasy is true, not sure about the reality.
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply
voted for office colleague...with no strings attached...

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply
any hubby intersted for mutual admiration n lust of our WIVES...WITH PICS ??? we can prove we are REAL n then proceed... for all types of pics of our WIFE.. ive found few genuine hubby's with similar fantasies during xossip days .

i want to find similar hubbies here to enjoy the feel and lust together our wives pics

PS only looking for mutual hubby/ bf gf chat n pic share - NOT LOOKING FOR PIC COLLECTORS and TRaDERS and FaKERS

PM ME HANGOUT ID if interested
Like Reply
(01-06-2019, 07:28 AM)SriDevi Wrote: I will stay away from any man who post photo of girlfriend or wife.
I spit on such men.

(04-06-2019, 02:43 AM)SriDevi Wrote: Have you ever had sex other than with your fist?

People posting "bull" disgust me.

Guys looking for Easy sex...getting paid....and then boasting to their buddies is the reason why Cuckolding is Promoted as No problem, healthy, or even Modern ...... when infact its a complete disaster

Reality

Husband will be branded as a "Impotent Wimp" who couldnt satisfy ...not only by his wife (Life Partner!!) and even society 
Wife will be branded as a Whore
Such things are NEVER a secret and though wont be openly asked...will be known to many around
The guy will 100% boast about his achievement
High Possibility of Blackmailing....Loss of money and emotions
High Possibility of bang, Gangrapes
Attract attention from the Worst Lot...who would want to jump in 
High Possibility of daughters getting involved
Suspicions over pregnancy

I know one couple who had to leave the complex and ended up fucking their lives very badly

They fell for this Nonsense and even though the wife wasnt fucking anyone...ended up in deep shit

The guy wanted to show off his wife body and she also agreed.....they started going to nightclubs wearing too revealing dresses and the husband allowed other guys to even dance with her.......all was going ok untill one day....a group of Notorious guys ....whom the girl had no interest in....approached her on dance floor and got too close.....eventually she left but the group followed them secretly......After that....they got hold of their details and started stalking them.....they had also clicked photographs of the woman and openly circulated them......the couple had no idea all this was happening.....and one day those guys appraoched the woman asking for sex.....saying that she had seduced them and now she has to release their sexual desires.....the security officer was informed....but the guys were well connected...and though they backed off....they threatened openly...and spread rumours about them in the area....they eventually left the area

The issue with such things is that there is NO CONTROL once you start......and it always ends up in shit
Like Reply
I think ur wife is perfect slut. She deserve gangbang and public disgrace. She should become public slut and fucking toy. i really like her.
Like Reply