Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

Hello Friends this is a story written by me but also at the same time by many others might 20-30 stories are mixed as one that too in this one story. It took me more than 6 month and it is still incomplete. It is like story mash up mix of stories from different platforms different site and different authors and made it as one. You can say 70% of the story belongs to others and 30% it belongs to me. My fantasy started working to make it one story.

I could like to thank all the authors of the original story.

Most of the stories you might have read but it takes a lot of pain to add another story into the same. It took lot of time to do the same.

Few things were related and so I picked up few stories and mixed it up like a MISAL (a tasty Marathi Dish) basically more popular in Kolhapur and Pune.

This is about a real guy who goes mad when he comes to know about his wife mother and sister.  To be frank this started with incest chat on Yahoo and I thought of writing this as an epic story.

This story started with Incest chat and most of the story is related not as per the story but some way or the other. Our sexual chat rather sexual incest chat started between 11 of them that went through their life.

So please send in your valuable comment and don’t mistake if some parts of the stories belongs to one you writers.

Main characters age at the time when this incident started.

Bhavesh          24 years first working then started his business

Radhika           22 years old wife of Bhavesh

Romila             45 years old Bhavesh mother

Jigisha             30 years old Bhavesh sister

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 3 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-04-2022, 11:55 AM