Fantasy Anthology of a Slut Shanti by shanti2010-Completed
I traced my fingertips over his chest and on his nipples, and then slowly down to his well-defined abs.

Shivu kissed my cleavage again and kissed his way down to my navel. He slowly circled his tongue around my navel and kissed my belly button. He licked the entire length of my waist over the waist jewelry I still had on. He moved between my legs started caressing my ankles and calves again. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to savor the sensations. My nipples tightened even more and I started moaning. Shivu leaned forward and kissed my knees. He then pulled my sari back and exposed my shapely, smooth, hairless thighs. He slowly moved upwards, kissing and stroking my inner thighs, nudging them further apart to allow free access. I was completely in his thrall now. I moaned and thrashed my head from side to side and my hips started jerking up and down.

Shivu reached up, grasped my panties' bow and undid it to free my very wet velvety petals. My pussy was dripping and had formed a big wet spot on my petticoat. The pleasant, musky odor from my wet pussy filled Shivu's nostrils. He spread my thighs as wide apart as he could and gazed at my exposed pussy. My entire genital area was covered with soft, curly black pubic hair, just the way he liked it – not too much but enough to make my look like a woman. A small tuft of hair rose up straight near the top of my slit. A few droplets of my pussy juice shone on the tuft.

Swiftly but gently Shivu kissed my exposed pussy lips peeking out from underneath my soft curls. I whimpered softly and thrust upwards again. The bed moved slightly as I squirmed, the blankets shifting underneath my. My hips writhed ever so slightly, my arms moving slowly away from my body and my fists flexing and relaxing and I cried softly under my breath.

"Please Shivu, pleasure me, lick me, I want you!" I groaned in my lust.

Shivu spread my outer lips apart with his fingers and exposed my delicate pink inner lips. They were completely wet and there was a continuous stream of sticky fluid slowly trickling out. My tight little clitoris peeped out at the top of my slit. Shivu leaned forward and took a deep breath, savoring the musky smell of my pussy. He then lightly drew a finger across my clit. The effect of that light touch was stunning.

"Oh my GOD!" I gasped!

Eagerly Shivu put his mouth against my pussy. His lips brushed against it and I moaned again, my body writhing and twisting against the bed.

Shivu pushed his lips closer to my, dragging them across the wet skin of my slit.

Slowly he snaked his tongue out of his mouth, sliding it past his lips, and rubbing it against my hard clit. My taste ran over his taste buds, and he breathed heavily onto my hot body, cooling it with his breath. With the tip of his tongue he teased the nub, flicking it softly as he listened to My cries of pleasure. Carefully he moved his tongue down, tracing the outline of my slit, running his tongue along the lips, avoiding the sopping skin between them.

My slick skin seemed to seep even more as he lapped at it, running his tongue along the length of my slit and back up again, tasting my musky juices with his whole mouth. He opened his mouth wider and pushed his tongue inside my slit, flicking at the inside of my pussy and darting out again to run his mouth up towards my clit again.

Flicking rapidly, he brought my clit to an erection that made me gasp with pleasure. I moaned as he ran the length of his tongue over the hard clit, lapping at the sensitive tip until his lips were sore from being held open. My whimpers filled Shivu's ears as I thrust towards his mouth, yearning for more. Shivu looked at the slit, shimmering with my juices, and licked his lips again. I could taste my on his lips.

"Your pussy taste is so intoxicating, I can't stop." Shivu breathed in a husky voice.

He bent forward again to lick at my some more and wrapped his lips around my clit, sucking hard at it. I cried out and thrust my hips towards his face, my juices wetting his chin. Shivu shifted his weight on his legs and moved his hand up my leg, stroking the smooth skin with his fingertips until his hand met my pussy. Sliding his first and middle finger into the slick folds of my flesh, he probed my insides, wriggling them around in my hole as he sucked hard on my clit.

I cried out and tightened around his hand, squeezing his fingers with my pussy. Shivu slid his fingers out and loosened his lips for a moment before pushing back inside with vigor and sucking even harder than before. Inside his mouth he flicked my clit with his tongue, tickling the tiny tip of it while he sucked.

"Oh, Shivu!" I cried, my hips thrusting towards his hand as he pumped his fingers in and out of my pussy. My fragrant skin ground against his face, my hips twisting and gyrating as I writhed on the bed.

My breaths became heavier and Shivu could see my chest rising and falling dramatically from between my legs. Still sucking hard and pushing his fingers in and out, he smiled to himself, able to tell that my climax was approaching fast. My gyrations became more frantic, wilder, and animalistic as I panted. My hands grabbed fistfuls of the blanket underneath my body and I shrieked piercingly as my pussy began to spasm around his fingers.

"Yes, Now, Yes!!" I screamed as the wave of the intense orgasm hit my.

Fingers inside my, Shivu ceased his pumping, and wriggled them around inside my soft flesh as I came against his mouth. My clit seemed to grow larger as my hips pushed upwards, juice flowing from my pussy pouring onto his face. His nostrils inhaled my scent deeply and he groaned against my pussy, sucking hard and long at my pussy as I began to relax. My hips fell back down on the bed and Shivu let go of my clit, sliding his fingers out of my wet slit and planted a kiss gently on my thigh.

Softly, he lapped at my juices, licking my clean of my orgasm, as I whimpered and shivered underneath his tongue. Kissing my cooling thigh once more, He slid up the bed, watching as my legs collapsed back down, and lay next to my on the mattress.

I lay silently for a few minutes, my lips parted, and breathing softly through my mouth while my body lay limp next to his. Shivu propped his head in his hand, elevated by his elbow, and looked at my soft features as I recovered from my orgasm. Slowly, my eyes fluttered open, and I looked at him.

"I love you!" I smiled

"I know!" smiled Shivu, his ego very inflated.

"Well then let me just show you how much then." I said, getting my second wind and unbuckling his pants. Shivu lay on his back and lifted his hips up as I pulled his pants down. I should see Shivu cock formed a tent in his shorts and I slid my finger in his waist band and pull them down on the way. I was greeting with the sight of his cock saluting my in attention.

I closed a hand around his cock, gripping it lightly. It was hotter than I expected and I could feel it throb. While I had seen his cock countless times in the last 4-5 days, I loved Shivu's cock. I was fascinated by its cigar shape, a swollen vein running down its length, the small slit on the blunt head wet leaking a thin, sticky fluid. More than anything else, I was captivated by its touch – it was hard and rubbery, yet the skin was so hot, soft, so smooth.

I pulled back the foreskin and stared at the moist, angry red knob that I uncovered. The air, already redolent with his musk, became even more charged with his male smell. My level of arousal suddenly shot up and I almost swooned.

I leaned closer, my hot breath washing over his cock. I stuck out my tongue and lightly licked the pee-slit of his cock, teasing my husband just like he had teased my

"Oh yea," Shivu exhaled in pleasure, his hips twitching up.

I loved his strong male musk and the rubbery feel of his hot cock. Shivu held me by my hair and guided my tongue and lips around the bulbous head of his cock as I enthusiastically licked it.

"Wow honey, I love the way you lick me. Suck me Shanti my slut – wife of that useless Sridhar my nephew, suck me" Shivu groaned.

I was more than happy to oblige, and loved his abuses on Sridhar – I hated my husband and was giving it all I had to my lover of the day Shivu.

Shivu held a hand behind my head and started to jerk his hips in a shallow fucking motion. His cock hit the back of my throat which I took in expertly. I bulled his cock out and gently tickled and caressed his shaft and testicles with my hands. The more I took his cock in my mouth and started to suck him off.

As I got down to my task in right earnest, Shivu continued to lightly fuck my mouth. My face reflected my arousal and my earnestness in trying to please him. My full, beautiful lips made an O round his thick cock and my naked breasts bobbed as I moved my mouth back and forth over his wet, shiny shaft.

Shivu closed his eyes and enjoyed my hot, mouth pleasuring his cock.

"Oh Shanti, yea that's it, its close!" Shivu gasped as he felt his semen course up through his cock and then burst into my mouth in thick, powerful spurts as he had an orgasm.

Fully prepared for it, I kept sucking as he unloaded all his juices into my mouth. While I didn't always let my lovers come in my mouth, tonight both were aroused to new heights and I swallowed every drop and continued to suck him tell I felt his cock slowly start to shrink in my mouth.

I crawled into Shivu's loving arms and the two embraced each other. While both a little spent from their orgasms, the lust in their eyes was far from quenched. Shivu gently moved my hair from my eyes, and looked at my serene face. He kissed my forehead and I gently caressed his body.

I was still dressed in my Saree and petticoat, so Shivu slowly untucked the wrapped clothed and loosened the petticoat knot. In one motion, he took off the two items and pushed them off the bed. He admired I today for the first time in the underwear he had bought especially for my. The slit bra and panties were an especially naught item and he was awestruck by the way his nephew's wife carried it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anthology of a Slut Shanti by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 02:30 PM