Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
It was one of the bitchy neighbor who had come for something. The 3 sat had some discussion and then she left. I hated such irrelative neighbors who fuck up things. She left and I thought they could come back but rather both went to the kitchen preparing tea in the evening and again I hated that I didn’t put any microphone in the other rooms other then my room.

Then while preparing tea there was a call for Radhika and Radhika had put her arms on mothers waist and speaking to someone on speaker as now there was no hiding stuff between the two it seems.

(Came to know much later it was Raj from Kerala asking who was Romila and Radhika told she was her friend and in the video she was holding the phone in speaker mode other arms around mom hips and she was moving her hips few times and laughing and after she kept the phone again both were kissing and pressing each other butts)

They finished the tea and as they spoke something both got ready and went out for shopping. When they came they sat in mom bedroom seeing the stuff as they got few things for Anwar and Raj as well as for her Kerala lovers few clothes Cigarette case and stuffs like that right for liftman too waiters driver and her 4 lovers and the manager.

Evening around 7 what I saw was another shocker it was Rashid chacha with my father and Raju who had got some liquors and beers and some food from the hotel.

Dad was removing his shoes turning towards the wall. The worst thing was I was not able to hear anything as Radhika did namaste to him and Rashid chacha boldly in front of mother pressed Radhika cunt as dad was removing his shoes. This stuff was maddening and I always love this kind of naughty hidden stuff. Dad went to the bedroom to take his usual bath.

After he went in Rashid chacha pulled Radhika and mom to the kitchen and he was searching for something and he took the big kitchen scissor and knife. Raju was at entrance of kitchen standing watching in and out. They knew how to protect their stuffs from dad and experienced it many times.

He gave the knife to mom and scissor to Radhika and unzipped his pants and his cock came out. I couldn’t hear anything.

(But it was later on I came to know that he was telling Radhika to cut his cock and put in his ass and stuffs like that as Radhika told him that she will cut of his cock)

He grabbed both their cunt as if like if two guys are fighting they hold the collar and pull. The same way Rashid chacha grabbed their cunt and pulled them closer and was telling something and both kissed him and then Radhika grabbed his cock hard and he was in pain.

Then he grabbed Radhika hugging her was kissing her like mad and suddenly Raju coughed as I could see the action not the voice and everyone looked at him and all were back normal and started removing the items that was brought by them.

Father entered the kitchen mom gave him water they were talking something and they came out. Raju mom and father was out and as Radhika too was about to go out Rashid pulled her by her hair and seeing the same mom stood near the living room door. I was loving the same one was covering the other.

Rashid chacha has grabbed her turning her they were saying something to each other and in between Rashid chacha was humping her from front as if dry fucking. After 2-3 min of argument they went out.

They had beer and I could see in front of father Rashid chacha gave a glass to Radhika she said no no seeing father too telling to have it if she wants she had acted as if she didn’t like the taste they were talking for a hour or so had dinner together sitting in the living room.

They sat drank ate for 30-40 min and there was a call for dad something happened and in fact one of our long distant relative was in the hospital. Father left taking Raju to be frank I was disappointed that Raju wont be there it will be only Rashid as I wanted both of them to bang my wife and mother.

They were cleaning the plates and other stuffs Rashid was helping them and Radhika was playing spanking his butt and mom's butt and I needed those conversation badly and I know it could be really really dirty. Rashid threw a glass of water on Radhika face and she fought with him and Rashid was wearing a lungi and she yanked it off and he didn’t care. This 3 elderly peoples were playing like little kids what the fuck I said. I was loving fully and full of jealous as I wasn’t the part of the same

But more than being jealous to be frank I was really enjoying the same and it could be awesome if I heard that dirty talk just like in the afternoon mom and Radhika were talking.

I went mad when Radhika threw curd on his face but he grabbed her and rubbed his face on her chest she was pushing him and he grabbed her face and was kissing her. She was fighting it out and then she pushed Rashid chacha to which Rashid chacha grabbed her from behind was telling her something to which mom prankly tapped his face and said something.

Mom was still cleaning the plates and other stuffs and Radhika lifted moms gown and she didn’t even stopped her doing anything. Rashid chacha was already nude just his shirt and his cock dangling. Radhika parted her ass and was telling something and Rashid chacha fingers went between her legs and his arms were moving forwards and backward.

Mom was still cleaning the plate but pretty slowly and stopping in between. Radhika pulled his hand and her arms came on his head and made him bend and Rashid chacha face got stuck between her butt cheeks. Radhika was exactly behind her crotch on the back of his head holding mom gown up and her head moved down and she spit in between where it feel I don’t know but it was crazy what this guys were doing in my house in the kitchen.

Rashid got up and was about to put his cock in her cunt or asshole mom stopped and she turned and they were speaking something and Rashid chacha was fondling both mom and my wife.

They moved out and they went to take a bath downstairs bathroom. I told what the fuck I am going to miss everything but luckily all came out in just 10-12 min and the most important thing or disgusting or wonderful thing was that all were nude just with one towel that was there to rub their body. Rashid chacha holding both mom and my wife was trying to take them down in the guest bedroom or the spare one actually it belonged to Jigisha didi.

But my loving wife holding him took him upstairs to our bedroom. I thanked her that she did that the moment they came inside the bedroom I could hear, "BHENCHOD TERKO TERA HI BISTAR PASAND HAI LUND GUSANE KO IDHAR A"

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

Confession of Shruti Dixit

A LIVELY GIRL JENNIFER

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

Confession of Shruti Dixit

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-08-2023, 11:02 AM