Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
When I came again next afternoon I heard some sound from the bedroom of Jigisha so went in both were in 69 position and Jigisha was on top sucking his cock.

Seeing me she stopped sucking lifted her head and started fondling his cock she just said "Mazza aya ahhh" and started raising her eyebrows.

Then I could see Maqbool lifting his head seeing me between my daughter legs and it was crazy to see in that way. I went to my bedroom and was not able to understand what all will go on. I removed my sari and wore my gown had a wash and I could hear loud grunting noise of Jigisha. "AAHHHH MADERCHOOODDD CHOODDDHHH MAQBOOOOLLLL" and so on.

I saw Jigisha was in doggy pose and that Maqdoom was behind her but not on his knees but he was on his toes and he has grabbed and was pulling Jigisha hair in his fist and was banging her like a bull. Each and every stroke of his was like a CNC machine so fast and seeing me he stopped and came near me.

I was about to go out to which he stood and jumped from the bed on the floor and his cock dangling moving up and down two three times because of his jump.

Jigisha shouted, "MADERCHOD ADHE MEIN CHOD RAHA HAI KUTTEY"

I just turned to leave and he grabbed my hairs and pulled me to his naked sweaty body his one hand one my breast and started rubbing his cock on my butts. I just put on meek resistance telling me, "PLEASE JANE DO MERKO KAM HAI"

In a jiffy he just lifted my legs too in his arms and he was carrying me as if I was baby. I love that when the first time Ahmed did seeing in movies I love that scene and always think all the guys lift me like a true lover.

(Radhika interrupted Yes Baa but they are not lovers they are just fuckers then what happened)

He took me on the bed and dropped me on the bed and then I heard a sound PHATAK and I was shocked as Jigisha slapped him and grunted, "MADERCHOD ADHE MEIN CHODHA HATH LAGANE NAHI DUNGI KABHI KUTTEY"

Maqdoom grabbed her by her hairs and kissed her she was pushing him and he was not letting him go. In fact I was lying on the bed and his legs were across my body near my knees and Jigisha was next to me. He forcefully kissed her and slapped her butt and just grunted, "CHUPPPP" saying he pushed her and then Maqdoom was staring at me.

His hands went on my gown and was pushing it up and seeing this both I just gave up and just pushed my body and he yanked it off. He pulled my panties and his head was between my legs and he started to eat my cunt.

I was moaning in desire UUUUMMMMHHHHHH…..AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH….. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. 

Jigisha came near me and looked at me telling, "BAHENCHOD MAZA LE RAHI MERE MAZA KI MA CHUDKE KUTI SALI" saying she climbed and placed her crotch on my face grunting on me telling, "MERO CHOOT LEEE MUMMYYY"

Didn’t had any option and as it is not the first time and started sucking her cunt which was getting fucked by the rugged bastard Maqdoom who was eating my cunt.

(AT THE SAME POINT AS MOM WAS TELLING HER MY BAD KARMAS THERE WAS SOMEONE AT THE DOOR AND MOM HURRIEDLY WORE HER GOWN AND STARTED TO LEAVE.

RADHIKA TOO WORE HER DRESS CAME NEAR THE CAMERA I LOVE YOU BABY WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST FOR SURE AND I HOPE YOU LOVED WHATEVER YOU SAW AND HEARD WILL GET REST OF THE THING OF YOUR FAVOURITE SAJID AND MAQDOOM LATER ON BYEEEE SAYING SHE GAVE ME A FLYING KISS AND LEFT DOWN)

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

Confession of Shruti Dixit

A LIVELY GIRL JENNIFER

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

Confession of Shruti Dixit

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 18-07-2023, 10:53 AM