Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
(Mom continued her stuff what happened with Maqbool)

That day passed and next day in the morning there was door bell and I opened only to find Ugly black Maqbool grinning at door. He was wearing a khaki color loose pajamas and a black T-shirt. He use to come before many times to get cold water from the Fridge. Our house was like 100-120 mts from the garage and Rashid use to tell either him or Siraj to get cold water which I use to keep it in the fridge or ice. Leaving him at the door, went to the kitchen with his two bottles to get the water.

In fact I was ready to go to school as at that time I was still working and was wearing a loose salwar of red color and a fitted kurta with matching red bindi on forehead.

As I was filling the water Maqbool grabbed me from behind like a wild lion and pushed me on the kitchen floor. Before I could try getting up, Maqbool pushed me further down to make me on my back and rapidly got on top of me.

His was grabbing me powerfully and also his body weight was so much that I was hardly able to get up. He closed my mouth with his big palm which was almost covering my entire face. It was first time such thing happening I was making some gooonnn ….gooonnnn… sound.

Maqbool whispered in a hard stern voice…. “SAALI…JYADA NATAK MAT KAR…NAHIN TO YAHIN CHIR DUNGA…. … BETI KO CHODTE WAQT TUH KUCH BHOLI NAHI TOH MEIN KAL SE PAGAL HUWA …....AAJ TO TUJHE CHOOD KE HI RAHUNGA….MALUM HAI TUH RASHID BHAI OR AHMED SAHEB KI RANDI AUR MUJHE KOI FARAK NAHI PADTHA".

He further continued ..... " CHILLAANE SE KOYEE FAYDA NAHIN HAI......KAISE BHI MAIN TUJHE CHORNE WALA NAHIN HUIN.......ISLIYE...CHUPCHAP PADEE RAH AUR MERE LUND KA MAZAA LE....AGAR THODA BHI CHUN CHA KI TO MAAR TO KHAYEGI HI AUR SAATH MEIN YE TERE NAJUK CHUT BHI FAAR DUNGA...TERI RANDI BETI JIGISHA KO MERA LUND BAHUT PASAND HAI USKI CHOOT AUR GAND MEIN".

Saying so he tried removing his hand, but as soon as he removed his hand, I shouted in shock and anger...."Ye kya kar raheeeee...."

Before that I could complete, he gave a big slap on my face and stuffed a kitchen hand towel in my mouth, which was enough to make me quiet.

He again warned in same stern voice... "KAHA THA NA KUTIYA...SHAANT RAH... TUH TO BADE MAZE SE DEKH REHEE KAL JIGISHA KO CHOD RAHA THA US WAQT MERE LAUDE KO.... AB LENE MEIN KYA TAKLIF HAI…JAB JIGISHA CHUDWA SAKHTI TUH KUY NAKHRE KAR RAHI HAI”.

Maqbool was greedily looking at me as I calmed down with no hand movements and was having a good look at my body

He held both my hands above my head by one hand, while with other he started feeling the size and softness of my boobs. A strong sensation passed on my body but was still in shock and horror. He was feeling my boobs vigorously with excitement. I started feeling pressure over my crotch, as Maqbool cock was gaining its shape. Being locked my both hand by Maqbool, I was trying unsuccessfully to get away from his underneath by twisting my body. Maqbool kept fondling my boobs and simultaneously he was grinding his big cock over my cunt also, giving me dry fuck.

I had already given up and I was waiting for his next move to feel him between my legs. Feeling succeeded on his command, Maqbool further threatened me not making any noise and removed towel from her mouth and also freed my hand. I tried pushing him away with a very weak effort ….saying......"choro mujhe....please".

Maqbool didn’t care my plea at all, and warned again saying that he will not harm if I cooperate and let him fuck her once otherwise he will beat me first and then fuck me brutally with maximum agonies. Maqbool got up from my body and went on to close the door, so that nobody could come. He then came near and was standing above me with his each leg either side of my stomach.

He re-gained his breath and said “ AAAJ TUJE DETA HUIN ...ASALI CHUDAEE KA MAZA.... YE CHUCHI, GAAND HILA HILA KAR SARE LUND KO TADPAA RAHI THI.... CHOD CHOD KER TERI CHUT AUR GAAND NAHIN FAAR DI TO MERA BHI NAAM MAQBOOL NAHI…."

I faked and started pleading in front of him “ MUJE CHOR DO PLEASE….. MAIN TUMHARE HAATH JORTI HUIN….MEIN KUCH BHOLA TUM JIGISHA KE SATH KUCH KITYA ….. PLEASE MUJHE TUMHARE SATH KUCH NAHI KARNA HAI"

"Mein janta huw tu kuch nahi bholi yehi teri galati thi……..tu kuch bolti toh mein tere bare mein sochta bhi tha randi Sali. Beti ek harami chodh raha hai aur sidha nikalake gayi "

I thought what kind of man is this I didn’t react so I am going to get fucked by him. This was really crazy what he said.

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

Confession of Shruti Dixit

A LIVELY GIRL JENNIFER

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

Confession of Shruti Dixit

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 03-04-2023, 09:27 AM