Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
(I came to know much much later that mom said to him that she knows everything as Ahmed uncle and Rashid has fucked her too which he came in front to touch her cheeks he said, "kay bat Romila yeh apni randi hai" on hearing the same she slapped him.

She said to him, "JO BHI HAI BAA TERKO KUCH KARTI HAI KARNEKA RANDI BAHENCHOD KUCH BHI GANDI BAT BHOLA MERI BAA KI BARE MEIN JAN SE MAR DUNGI. CHODNA HAI RAGAD RAGAD KE CHODNA LEKIN GANDI BAT NAHI SAMJHA". He was shocked and he said ok ok

(That’s all she told me what happened at that time rest of the conversation which I wanted to hear was out of question)

Then I saw she made Raju touch mom legs and made him kiss her feet. Then she lifted her gown and she gripping Raju's hairs pushed his head between moms cunt. I could see his head moving and I know he was sucking her. Radhika stood next to mom kissing her and both were talking something which I wanted to know but couldn’t get their wonderful conversion.

Seeing mom face I knew she was having her orgasm and she was jerking her hips holding Raju head tightly. Then she suddenly stopped and I went mad when mom moved back I could see Raju face by I saw my wife bending and obviously was kissing him. I could see a bit what happened. He was about to lift Radhika sari but she didn’t allow him and pushed him back.

They spoke something and came up to my room. Good I said this is what she wanted I thought. As soon as they reached my room Raju started undressing mom and also himself and within a minute both were fully naked. Raju was proud of his cock and was facing Radhika who also was looking at his cock.

Radhika noticed that this cock was so dark and thick and the mushroom head was so big compared to the rest of the cock. Also the cock was not evenly thick but slimmer after the mushroom head and then got thicker and thicker towards the groin. She consciously licked her lips and could not take her eyes away from this ugly low class monster cock and was looking at the camera as if telling me she is going to have another piece of cock that fucked mom and my sister before or many times.

When she eventually looked into the camera Raju looked at her and she locked her eyes with Raju and he had a slight smirk as was confident that my wife liked his cock. Romila was playing with his balls and stroking the monster and he in turn was squeezing her ass, boobs and then fingering her cunt. All the while he was watching Radhika and she was also eagerly watching the action or as if though showing them but she was showing me more with her eyes directly on the camera.

It was like he was performing just for her and my mom was just a tool for their enjoyment. They were standing at the foot of the bed and Raju pushed mom backwards and made her lie down on the edge of the bed with her legs hanging down.

Radhika was just seeing fully dressed as he spread mom’s legs and knelt on the carpet and started kissing and licking mom’s cunt.

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

Confession of Shruti Dixit

A LIVELY GIRL JENNIFER

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

Confession of Shruti Dixit

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-03-2023, 10:24 AM