Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
I had received a message from Radhika telling me to check the video of the house computer before checking any of her the mobile video.

She knew I was back home and I tried calling her but it was disconnected I messaged her to which she messaged me back you see yourself but actually it was typed (uuu %$^ se993ee ur979=self).

I know she might getting fucked but whom where was my question. But I continued seeing mom and her with eagerness

There was a folder of her and few video and when I opened I didn’t knew this could happen so soon just after 3 and half month of Bombay trip.

My bedroom computer got switched on and it was Radhika who switched it on and seeing the camera she raised her eyebrows and winked at me and as she knew where it was started going near the bed.

Mom was sitting and she touched mom head and kissed her and looking at the camera she winked me. Mom too was in a silky slip and Radhika too

I couldn’t believe it was like the same day I left for office trip this took place. I left early morning as per the video time stamp it started at 11 am. I was mad that she didn’t even tell me regarding the same when I called her.

Mom kissed back hungrily, forcing her tongue into my wife's mouth and tasting her sweet saliva. On breaking the kiss, Radhika grinned and slowly began removing her sari, blouse, petticoat and bra, enjoying touching her as mom let out gasps of pleasure.

Mom too stripped Radhika, but roughly and urgently. Soon both the women were naked, standing with their bodies entwined, kissing and touching each other. Mom was so sexually pent up, that at Radhika's kisses and touches, had her first orgasm, standing and trembling as her body was swept over with a shattering orgasm. She clenched Radhika tightly as she wailed loudly and came.

Radhika had difficulty supporting moms weight and somehow managed to lay her down on the bed. Radhika then proceeded to touch those lovely breasts of mom. She too moaned at feeling such heavy and firm breasts.

She immediately started sucking them one by one and marveling at the thick stubby nipples. Mom was moaning with desire as Radhika was too busy sucking, biting and fondling her breasts, mom managed to push Radhika aside and grab her legs. She roughly parted Radhika's legs and dove mouth-in into Radhika's cunt.

Radhika gasped as mom cupped her entire cunt-lips or at least what she could in her mouth, tasting her. I didn’t know seeing my mom and her together they looked like sister my mom a bit older sister.

Though my mom was 45 she had maintained very well hard working mom walking and yoga was prime for her. Didn’t know she was doing all this too keep fit so she too can have lot of active sex life.

My cock was blow out seeing the same and how and what happened had no idea, but I was enjoying at the same time pleading Radhika to call me smsing her again and again. But there was no reply.

Out there on the screen Radhika started moaning as mom's tongue flicked her clit-bud and her finger pushed inside her wet pussy. Radhika was gripping mom as she was eating her cunt and I could hear my wife grunting found she had no control of the situation as she moaned loudly
at being eaten by this big woman. "uunh uunh uuuuunnnhhh, ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BBBBAAAA ", (in gujrati ba means mother she use to call my mom ba) she wailed as a series
of orgasms swept her entire body.

Mom had thrust her fingers in Radhika's cunt then withdrew her fingers and quickly inserted them in Radhika's mouth, making her suck off all the pussy juices. Mom laid on her back and Radhika moved between mom's lets and mom grabbed her hairs and told her "Chhoos mmujheee uummmmm aahhhhhhhh", she said as Radhika bent down and brought her mouth to her clean shaven pussy. Radhika nibbled at it gently at first and then hard. "AAAAAIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH", mom cried. 

Radhika then began gently inserting her tongue in mom's throbbing cunt. "OOHH OOHHHHH OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYEESSSSS", cried mom . "JORRRRR SSEEEEEEEE AAUURR HJJOORR SSEE", cried mom, now lifting her buttocks to meet the thrusts of Radhika's tongue. Seeing her excited state, Radhika hardened her tongue,

"OOOOUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMAAAAAAA", cried mom reaching a shattering orgasm. Radhika  clenched her buttocks and pushed her two fingers in mom's asshole

"OOOHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII
MMMAAIINNN MMAARR GAAYYEEEEEE", cried mom pleasurably. "UUNNGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE",

Both women were tired and exhausted. I went mad when Radhika was on top of mom and she was rubbing her cunt on mom's cunt and this excited me as due to the camera back near the computer table could see both their cunt rubbing each other.

This went on for few min and both stay still. I saw Radhika moving her hand back and putting her thumbs up certainly for me knowing that she has fucked my mom or.

It was a 45 min video.

Both slept together they talked a lot which I could hear in whisper definitely I heard Ahmed Rashid my sister and Raju's name in between don’t know what they were talking or murmuring fondling and caressing each other body so slowly was too good. 

There was another video which was more interesting it was the next day morning of my tour once my father left the house it was heated moment between MIL and DIL they were kissing like rabbits over each other early in the morning.

Mom sat on the couch and Radhika kept her legs up and mom was eating her and she knew where the camera was and looking at the camera I could hear her say with her lip movement I love you Bhavesh gave a flying kiss and she started fucking my moms mouth.

Radhika face said as if she orgasmed on my mom face and she slid down to kiss her and both slept on the couch for some times.

Later in the day Radhika was getting ready to leave to the office and there was a knock and I was seeing the house camera.

Mom opened the door and it was Raju again and he came in mom went back to the kitchen and Raju was fondling her from behind. Mom was not resisting. In came Radhika and he suddenly backed out.

Mom said something to him and he came in front of Radhika boldly and said something to her touching her cheeks and to which Radhika slapped him very tightly.

I was shocked to see her slap someone like that

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

Confession of Shruti Dixit

A LIVELY GIRL JENNIFER

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

Confession of Shruti Dixit

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 22-02-2023, 09:42 AM