Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

I really was shocked and lot of dirty things was going on my mind. What is happening in my family though I was enjoying the same but I knew this is not right. Mom sister wife all are at a different level totally. I was in a different planet it seems. I went to sleep I didn’t had a hint of the same what a fucking moron I was.

I took a break from all that stuff in spite of knowing Rashid was in the house and fucking mom and wife Radhika was on cock filling tour with Ahmed uncle. I roamed Mumbai like a normal person watched movie.

Then one afternoon Mr. Balvir called saying that my contract is ready to come and sign and told to bring along Radhika. I said ok and as it is I didn’t know where the hell she was and whose all cock has gone in her cunt mouth or wherever.

I went to meet him and he cleverly named the agencies after Radhika as he told as I am working it will great hassle and disappointed she was not with me. I told him that Ahmed uncle has taken to one of her nieces function and I had some other work so didn’t went. Ohh that Ahmed is all that he said. He told it is ok to make her sign and send the same as it is he was going out of country for two month when he comes back he will see her in Ahmedabad. I said sure sir and thinking in my mind I know when you will be coming to Ahmedabad what you are going to see her spreading her legs Balvir.

After a memorable or disturbing trip from Mumbai we reached home mom opened the door and I was shocked when Radhika hugged mom and telling she missed her. I was not sure what my wife was up to. To be frank seeing Moms face too she too was shocked surprised and bit surprised what her daughter in law is doing. It has never happened before ever.

Worst thing started coming back home seeing her at home I was seeing her naked though she was fully clothed I could see Rashid and Raju cock in her cunt and ass going in and out and that was making me mad. Mom came to our bedroom near me and asked how was the trip sitting next to me my cock was hard and already had pre cum. Never thought it could happen to me but fuck it was happening. I never thought of the stupidest thing in my life before.

We had few talk and my mind was not here but knowing this was the same bed where I saw Raju and Rashid chacha fucking her like hell. Radhika knowing the fact telling her that he enjoyed the trip in a very nice way.

Then she went to the kitchen I could see her ass jiggle and Radhika snapped her fingers near my eyes and closed the door. She took off my clothes and took my cock out and in her mouth and I came in a jiffy in her mouth and she slapped my face saying that you are thinking of your mom. I was so ashamed I didn’t know what to say about the same. My wife was making me mad insane. I thought I will like a dumb fellow within few days.

Actually Mom came to know from Ahmed uncle that I had got 2 big contracts one with Ahmed uncles friends and other one with Mr. Balvir. As we were sitting in the living room having tea she was telling few things how it will go on and usual stuff.

My mom asked me that I will be needing drivers and people to work for office work. I told yes few 4-5 peoples to hire in the beginning. Radhika too sitting with us and told that one guy is already joining he is from Mumbai.

Then she taunted her, "BAA (as she calls her that as out here we call our mother the same) APKE NAZAR MEIN KOI HAI"

She told, "HA TU USKO JANTA HAI BHAVESH APNE PURANE GHAR MIN RAJU ATA THA, KABHI KABHI TERKO SCHOOL CHODNE YA LENA ATA THA BUS NAHI AYA THO"

I went mad what the fuck, Radhika has got her cock from Bombay and mother wants her old lover back so that she can enjoy, "AHH…….. BAA JANTA HOON"

"USKE PAS KAM NAHI USKA DRIVING ATHA HAI AUR PADA LIKHA BHI HAI, DEKH TU KUCH KAR SAKTHA HAI. AUR WAISE BHI BAROSA WALA HAI 10-12 SALE SE JANTI HUW"

I knew barso wala hai that he fucked you and my sister regularly and few days he was fucking you in my bed while father was sleeping down.. Radhika interrupted, "AHH BARSO WALA CHAIYE KUY BHAVESH NAHI TOH LAKHON KA MAL GODOWN MEIN RAKHNE MEIN KATRA BHI TOH HAI. USMEIN BHI JAN PECHAN WALA HO TOH AUR BHI ACHA HAI KUY BAA"

I spoke in my mind, 'fuck you Radhika I know where you are going with the same'

After few discussion she left to cook and we both came to our bedroom. Radhika and I looked eyes to eye and from the ground she just jumped in the bed and hugged me and telling me that she wants to enjoy out here in the bed with my mother and I am going to make sure my Bhavesh cock is in her cunt.

I said what the fuck are you saying Radhika but my wife is my wife and with her teasing effect she brought me into a hard one telling about mom and sister and she started to fuck me telling me she is going to get with Rashid and Raju in the same bed as my mother did and I am going to love the same she was fucking nicely squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles. I have no word and before I could say she fell down kissed me and was orgasming on my cock. I turned her and took her from behind and fucked the hell out of her.

She was intelligent in all that stuff. She don’t make me open my mouth either she will start kissing or she will manipulate me in a big way

I too was going mad and I filled her cunt like anything and fell on her.

My wife told me, "See Baby BAA wants someone for herself and that nothing wrong in the same"

"Are you mad Radhika its not good"

"Yes sweetheart its not good if he is not working. He will be working for us so it wont be wrong he come home stay and give a nice time to BAA, what's your problem don’t you love her, how can you be so selfish. Is she going to tell the world. They have being fucking for years now isnt it"

She kept on going on and on. I turned other side and she turned towards me and she was on top of me "what's wrong baby only BAA cunt know what Raju does to her cunt so she wants it"

"That’s why you got Bablu"

"Oh no he is cute acha hai na chota hai maza ata hai"

"Toh mera kay kam hai" I said with a sad face

She slapped my face, "Mera Bhavesh yeh pe hai (taking her hand and placing it on her chest near her heart) jo bhi karti huw teri liye yeh se karti huw"

"What you are telling Radhika"

"I love you baby you don’t believe it"

"No not like that"

"Yes I know I take lot of cocks in my cunt but in my heart its just you sweetheart. Whenever all those guys fucks me I know you love that. How will do all your gadgets are first place on and then I fuck because I want you to enjoy your beautiful wife fucked by their big cock. Right sweeto don you love. My Bhavesh want slizzing thing and so I am slizzing his life with what he wants. You want me to see with strangers I did it with driver lift man in the lift I did that for you baby"

"Only for me"

"Yes but yes baby I wont lie I like getting fucked and I get orgasm knowing you are seeing me getting fucked. You know I am getting fucked by other and I am always watching you my eyes are always on the camera"

That one part was true 70-80% of the time her eyes were stuck to the camera where she keeps it.

She was getting dressed to go the kitchen and I asked about the video and text files which was half. She told me I will get my baby what he wants don’t worry will call Ahmed uncle later.

Few days I started to notice she was getting along with mom. They were ok but there was no touchy touchy before hardly they sat together. But now my wife was sticking hugging her from front and from back every now and then telling she loves her like her own mummy and so on.

This is not them what is going on I was going mad. Every time I see them they are like sticking hugging every now and then hugging sitting together gossiping or talking something which I really was afraid off.

Now knowing my mother and my wife will be together don’t know together what they will do. Before Bombay trip they hardly sat together and spoke and now they are sitting for long hours chatting like those women's do. In the afternoon they sleep in moms room.

In the kitchen she use to do naughty things around when I use to be near. When mom use to cook she use to stand behind holding a cucumber or banana between her legs and move forward backward telling this is the way I should fuck her and so on. I was getting afraid.

While watching TV mom use to sit exposing her legs. That was most of the women's do in their home in front of their children but my Radhika use to make me hot telling put your hand in and grab that cunt Bhavesh fuck her and all that stuff. That cunt is yours and it is your birth right to fuck that cunt. She was talking so dirty sometimes I felt get up and fuck both of them together.

I couldn’t leave the office and also started Mr. Balvir agency with 2 of my friends a Godown was looked after Bablu who had come and joined me. In few days Raju mom lover and my sister virginty taker too joined. So my sex and other stuffs changed as Radhika didn’t say anything but home video was getting recorded which I hardly saw anything. But I certainly knew Bablu had given her good time in the office too. The same time mom was getting her stuff in the house.

I had gone for 8 days of office tour and when I came back I was shocked to hear from dad that my mom and my wife had gone out for a vacation for a week.

I went mad what the fuck now how did this happen how can they go together and how could he leave them. He was an asshole I know that from the beginning but this was too much to take..

How can Radhika do such a thing the work just started and she is on vacation. I asked them where they went and my dad when he said both went to Kerala where you guys went for your honeymoon. I was in for a full shock how this can even happen. I said what the fuck Radhika is up to. I rushed to my bedroom switched on my computer. There were lot of video mails that I received and Radhika had taken all those stuff along with her and I was quite afraid.

To be contd...

Please share your view and likes

Other stories

Confession of Shruti Dixit

A LIVELY GIRL JENNIFER

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)

REVENGE (Devar Bhabhi Ki Anokhi Dushmani)

Confession of Shruti Dixit

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 17-02-2023, 10:25 AM