Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(04-01-2023, 01:46 AM)RCF Wrote: @Bineeshm

Chapter 19 :
She did not mention that she can manipulate Krish in perspective that she actually will do it. She was just saying that you can manipulate Krish as much as you can but you will never get me and if manipulation is what you can do as an outsider, as a wife i can do it much better and beat you at your own game..that's what she meant...she is trying to dissuade Desai in his attempts to get her...by the way her BJ is a promise she made to Desai that she will do it when we meet next time..could be something she promised when Krish is not in their lives and when they did sex first time , but the couple got together the very next morning hence her coffee date with Desai to explain to him that she is going back to Krish.

As per other scenarios or varied statements and contradictory thoughts we saw from Meera can be divided into these outcomes as follows.

These 5 scenarios that play here if we exclude the last episode or include it...Last episode is a blasphemy if it taken into account to define Meera in general.

1. Meera loves Krish and has no plan to leave him and she is solely sleeping with Desai for fun and great sex and also because her husband is allowing it.

This was the closest that matched with what we have seen..even if we consider that Meera has feelings for Desai..though not love but more towards respect,appreciation or even felt family after sharing the bond last months, not concluding it based on my assumptions here..this conclusion is based their conversation from hearing recordings or from the door holes again assuming they do not know anything about the holes or recorder. Meera's statements are all in favor of Krish not Desai despite it shows her she has connection with Desai that looked like it came from their intimate sex. This is only of course possible if we take out last episode.

2. Meera used to love Krish but very recently (Since Desai came into their lives)  she lost her love for Krish subconsciously and never realized it until the last episode and she just gave into Desai after Krish's betrayal with Piyush.

If we consider last episode this is a favorable outcome.

3. Meera has always cheated Krish though she feigned loyalty she never really felt it. All her words are sugar coated since the beginning and she was on the lookout for better partner all her life.

Many readers feel this is apt description based on certain events. I feel this is not true her actions has always inner meanings, we just do not her POV so we should also stop looking every thing based on sex...her affairs are not the measurable tool for decoding her love for Krish but this is purely my opinion.

4. Meera and Desai at some point both had an epiphany and they realized that they belong to each other.

This scenario also aligns with last episode. its possible they started loving each other..then decided that they need to start new life but do so with out hurting Krish and were seeking out an option to do this ever since..all the recordings and things we heard from the holes are fabricated as what they want to show to Krish and some how they knew Krish made holes, know about recorder. Meera's statements or even what ever she spoke with Krish ever since her decision with Desai is just to buy time.

5. Meera is playing bigger game than Desai..She some how saw through Desai -

Whether it is his manipulations or his morning sessions or do not know the turning point but she saw how Desai game is unwinding Krish and she at some point decided to do two things
 - She made Desai fall into love with her and made him so desperate that he is willing to do anything to get her even change his life then she would reject him to truly change him in life.
 - Krish needs to be treated for a lifetime so he would hate to even think about other man and his wife...in order to do that she would need to break Krish into pieces..break his heart so much that he should consider that he lost it all and realizes all his mistakes in his life..and truly change then she comes back to him and explain how she did it and why she did it.

Scenario 5 is possible but looking at last episode this is highly unlikely no one can go to this length to fix their marriage.. also the way she had sex with Desai makes it hard to believe she chose this option and implemented it. but truly a welcome scenario at this point as few are ready to take this outcome rather than read last episode as final outcome.

Based on above scenarios.. 1 and 2 can be clubbed to become a possible outcome and 5 in itself is an outcome. What happens next is based on these two scenarios.

Links to the Story:

https://xossipy.com/thread-8190.html
https://xossipy.com/thread-8790.html

Unless the story takes an unexpected U-turn again scenario 4 is the most probable scenario. She now trusts Desai more than anyone else in the world. There were multiple instances in the last episode that confirms that -

1. She mentions to  Krish "nothing about Desai will make her hate him".

2. She trusted Desai about Ananya (who was known to be her best friend until the second chapter).

3. She now prefers to go out with Desai than her husband, she decided not to accompany her husband to drive and preferred to stay back with Desai.

4. The only place she asks Krish to accompany her is the temple because Desai has no interest in going to the temple.

As somebody else mentioned in the thread - in the initial phase of an affair/love person is blinded by the hormones and trusts the other person completely.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by abhinay67 - 04-01-2023, 02:44 AM