Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
sukanya left to amala's room and she saw amala getting ready for college.

she came to amala and hugged her and told i love you soo much amala. 
i would do everything it takes to make you happy and safe. 
you are the only thing that left for me in this world.

amala didn't understand the moment but she is also sad for what has happened so she hugged too saying same.

amala went to attend classes with dull face.

then later that evening after college,amala got a call from anu

anu : hello amala, how u doing ? i heard u had soo much with kajal, charmi and nitya  aftr i slept.

amala : hmmm.

anu : u need to do something for me.

amala : plzz sister i can't do it daily sister better kill me sister plzzz.

anu : i haven't told u yet what to do so don't do overactions.

amala: hmm okay sister.

anu : we will not be playing with you tonight. and trust me we won't even finger or anything like that.

amala : thank you sister.

anu : listen first, but we will give you a strapon and a girl and the girl wants to be fucked with her own interest.

so u should wear that strapon and should fuck her as hard as u can. and as much time as we say.

amala : plzz sister i can't do it sister, i have never done it plzzz.

anu : listen , we gave you an offer of not touching you but instead u should fuck our girl. she wants to get fucked soo badly by a virgin girl so we
are asking you, if not we can fuck soo much better than you, understand??

amala : hmm.

anu : i know you dont know how to do itt. but i will send u videos of strapon fucking watch them and learn from them. i only need one thing to fuck her hardly to cure all her lusty cravings. if you didn't fucked hard, we will fuck you understand.

amala: hmmm, okay sister.

anu : i will call you when to cum.

amala : hmm ,okay sister.

anu : be a good fucker, stay strong we need to see a bull out of you tonight. take care byee.

amala is having mixed feelings, sadness because this is never going but only getting worse. and happiness for not getting touched tonight so no pain. and little excited for fucking someone and soo scared to be with seniors because they can change rules anytime.

amala received videos from anu and she went to washroom and watched them.

sukanya mam received call from nitya.

nitya : hello, good evening mam.

mam : good evening, who is this??

nitya : your worst nightmare.

mam understood who called her and told yes

nitya : mam, are you free tonight??

mam : hmm, why??

nitya : why because we want to fuckk you tonight hardly.

mam shocked hearing that and tears started rolling from her eyes.

mam : nitya, plzz think about the things you are doing. they will take you to no where. plzz leave us.

nitya : okay you have started that crap again. now am gonna send your daughter nude pictures to charmi mam  then you will obey us. and hanged the call.

mam told NOOOOO. 
but by then call was hanged. mam is scared as hell.
mam called to nitya.

mam : no plzzz, i will obey, i will never say NO to you. don't sent to anyone.  i will come to your flat tonight do anything you want plzzzz delete that pics.

nitya : thats good, i will delete them when am done with you. and one more thing, you are not coming to our flat tonight. but we are coming to your flat tonight.

mam : hmmm, okay plzz dont let anyone see you and dont tell to anyone other than you people.

nitya : leave that to us, we will call you before cuming and make that burning vagina ready for the fuck of your life.

hanged the call.

mam started crying thniking about it.

kajal, nitya, anushka planned to have fun.

bcz if sukanya knew of any new people came she might get panicked and plan may get ruined so new members for the 1st time they planned.

nitya is getting call.

nitya's father : hello, nitya baby, grandma is no more, she passed now on bed. doctors told both kidneys failed and she is no more.

nitya is in shock hearing it. she loves her grandma. she is crying now.

nitya's father : i am coming home father now.

hanged call.

nitya told everything that happened to kajal and anu.

she told she has to leave now. soon she packed luggage booked flight ticket for chennai.

nitya is feeling sad for her loss and also for missing tonight's show.

nitya : am sorry girls for leaving suddenly, u girls continue tonight's show and show that bitch hell. and plzz record everything clearly. i want to see everything.

anu : okay baby, u stay strong. we will share your revenge.

nitya left hostel and started to home.

now kajal and anushka are in dilemma whom to add to replace nitya.

1st they thought they 2 can handle but we need a sidekick for any unexpected things because we can't trust that bitch sukanya.

so she called charmi to join and told all this.

charmi is in joy hearing about the show.

charmi : you should have asked before only and we 4 can run the show.but its never late i am inn now.

anu : yeah done.

they 3 planned what to do and they are ready.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 28-05-2019, 04:03 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM